Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
She came out in half hours and then moved to the bed. She deposited herself on the bed and pulled the blanket and slept. I was wondering what happened till last night I was not involved and now it is happening right in front of me how will she respond when we start talking. She woke up in the afternoon we hardly said a word. So I ordered lunch in the room to avoid interaction with the liftman.

(Actually when we checked in we were told the room service will be 20% extra cost as they had less staff so had to visit the restaurant for everything but this time ordered lunch in the room didn't mind the service charges for the same).

She slept again after lunch and woke around 6 PM. I asked her out shall we go to the beach and she was not interested in the same. I said will come back and asked her if she needs anything and she said no. I came out of the room and took stairs towards downwards didn’t wanted to interact with the liftman again. I went outside the hotel got my pack of cigarette and smoked. I was in such a tension that I smoked 4 cigarettes one after the other. Then had tea and then smoked again, then I returned to my room. It took me 30 minutes to 40 minutes to go and return. I took the lift this time. The liftman was still there but didn’t say anything. As we reached the floor and as I got out, he said, “Enjoy the show cuckold.” I looked at him confused and went to my room. (Actually he told the same thing in hindi that I love seeing my wife get fucked by others)

The door was opened and so I entered inside. To my disappointment, I viewed a heart-breaking event. Radhika was all naked on the bed, with her body up to her ass on the bed. The same Raj who fucked her last night and passed me the paper napkin this morning was all naked and fucking Radhika in her pussy, her legs were around his waist, and he was pumping her aggressively and she was enjoying it. As I came inside he saw me and said, “Sit man, we’ll talk, just let me finish.” I like a dumb sat on the sofa without responding at all.

Raj began stroking her harder and faster, Radhika lost all inhibitions and was moaning in pleasure after she saw me acting or really doing it didn’t understand "Chhhoodooooo aahh aaaaaahhh aaaaahhh cchhooddoo aauuuurr jjoorrrrr oooouuuiiiiii mmmmaaaaaaaaaa aaauuuurrrrr jjoooorrrrrr ssseeeee oouiiiiiiii chooddddooooooooooo hhhhaiiiiiiii aaauuurrrrrrrrrr ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhaaaiiiiiiiii mmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ungh ungh ahhh RRRAAAJJJ ungh ungh ungh ungh unghn unnnnnhhghhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".

I could see Raj’s cock going in and he pulled out I could see Radhika’s orgasming as her white cum was getting squeezed out between his cock and no doubt she was groaning harder as she was having series of orgasms by the powerful stroking she was receiving.

Radhika’s breasts heaving and her whole body covered with a sheen of sweat as she wailed and came. Raj was powerfully fucking Radhika and her whole body was being shaken and those gorgeous breasts were flopping all over her chest as Raj increased his strokes.

Radhika was looking at me in a way of passion or lust telling with her eyes that she is loving it as her body rocked up and down. Raj's, withdrew his cock from the sweat covered body and his glistening cock now was out of Radhika's dripping cunt. He then lightly slapped the moaning Radhika's buttocks, as they quivered under his touch, as he got off her.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:31 PM