Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I looked at them and they were looking and Raj smiled at me. I didn’t dare to look them back. After the breakfast was over we headed back to the room. We entered the lift and the lift started to ascend floors. After the two floors, the liftman stopped the lift in the middle. I looked at him confused and he said, “Look, I’m a horny guy, with an erection all the time, so I masturbate a lot. Until I do so I can’t concentrate on work.” I looked at him and he said, “But as I have other option now to get relief why will I masturbate when you know everything.”

He pulled Radhika by her arms to the corner of the lift. I was hell shocked and as I was about to say something and move forward he pushed me by his arms and said me to stay there and not to interfere. When you have not interfered two time before don’t interfere now also. I was not even shocked but my mind stopped working as I had blindness in my eyes. What just happened right in front of my eyes he was telling her to do and this was going too far.

He said to Radhika to open her blouse. She was shocked as well and looked towards me. He said that I won’t say a word and the lift won't start till he get what he wanted and she should start with it. She was still shocked so he said that he’ll do it himself. He started to open buttons of her blouse. She was looking at me and closed her eyes. Within a minute it was open and he pushed her bra up, and started to maul her breasts. He even started to suck her nipples and bite on her boobs. I was standing like an idol or a complete idiot not knowing how to respond. When he was done, he started to pull her sari and petticoat up, she resists but he caught her both hands and held it on her head.

He pulled her sari and petticoat up till her waist. I moved a step and he pushed me and told not to interrupt. He said me to stay there and don’t disturb, I didn’t say anything. He pushed his pants down and lifted her right leg up. Within seconds he was inside her, kissing her on her lips and pumping and fucking her right in front of me. I could see his black ass moving forward and backward. For 2-3 min he was fucking her kissing her and doing what not and each and every moment of his jerk of his cock in my wife's cunt I was feeling someone was stabbing me or what not which was beyond any words.

The liftman found difficult for him to keep her leg up and fuck her so he removed and turned her facing the lift and lifted her sari petticoat from behind I could see her panties hanging between her legs. Her fair ass was now open to me. He shoved his cock and he slowly increased the speed by moving his hip in and out and I could hear that sweet sound of hip pressing on her hips THAPP..THAPP..THAPP....AA..THAPP... I could sense without seeing Radhika who was having her orgasm as her ass was wriggling with each of his thrust and she was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and started continuously wailing softly, " Aahh OOOHHnn UUNNGGHH UUNNHHGGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNNUUNNHHRRGG
OOHHHHHHHHHHH". I was going mad and could hear the liftman's balls were slapping her ass with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH and he went on and on.

He fucked for another 3-4 minutes and then grunted filling her pussy up and last time I saw through the camera and this time I was right behind as he gave hard jerk and his ass folding and he again moving slowly and again giving heavy jerk and he again was filling his dirty slimy cum in her cunt. He stayed there for a while and turning her face he kept on kissing her for a minute and then withdrew his dick. He pulled up her panties and adjusted her sari. Then pulled his trouser up and then fixed her bra and blouse. He pressed the lift button and it stopped on our floor. Radhika came out immediately and ran to the room and I followed her. The door wasn’t locked as when we left the housekeeping was cleaning the room Radhika got inside immediately and went inside the bathroom. I just sat on the sofa, looking TV.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:31 PM