Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
There were hardly anyone in that room less staff too and I entered and checked that floor and saw the liftman was still in the lift reading something on the ground floor. I saw Radhika come out of the room all messed up just wrapped in the hotel bed sheet. She went to the lift and pressed the button and the liftman opened the door and welcomed her with a smile. He has already pulled his pants down and he said something to her. She denied a bit but showed her sari and blouse and petticoat and she went on her knees and took his dick in her mouth. I was going mad seeing the same.

He closed the lift door and he lifted her and making her bend he started fucking her. It was great he was grabbing her hairs and fucking her as if he was riding a horse and pressing her all over her body. He stopped giving small jerk and removed his cock and lift started and it stopped in my floor and I could see her go and as he closed I went mad as he closed the door raised a thumbs up on the camera. I didn't know it was surprise for me was it for me or someone else who was going to watch their show.

I finished my cigarette and went near the lift but it was empty he might have waited this late to fuck my wife. I reached my room and found Radhika already sleeping she was sleeping naked and found her wet when I entered my finger in her cunt. Seems those bastards have filled her inside only. I covered her up and went back to sleep. Next day when I woke up she was already up now and no words what happened last night and she was ready for breakfast. We moved towards the restaurant the liftman kept on looking me and smiling all the time. Radhika was feeling very much uncomfortable or very much comfortable with his presence or pretending in front of me don’t know and it was clearly visible on her face. As the lift stopped Radhika immediately got outside and rushed to the restaurant.

As I was about to exit, the liftman kept his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him suspiciously so he said, “Enjoyed yesterday show.” I mumbled and he said, “I know you saw that on the monitor room, enjoyed or not.” Obviously he said in hindi and I was shocked

I looked at him confused and he closed the lift door with a smile. I couldn’t dare to say a word and was spellbound with his so open confession. I wasn’t a coward but as he was so confident it shook my confidence that he knows everything. Radhika was sitting on a table and was having breakfast, I too sat and the breakfast was served. There were four men sitting in a corner, continuously looking at us and smiling and out of the four those 3 fucked my wife in turns and together last night were present. They were having their breakfast. I saw they called a waiter and Raj was writing something and the waiter came near me with the paper napkin.

He gave the napkin to me and went away. I opened the napkin and it had something written on it. I read it, and was terrified to read it, it says “Your life has the best lady we ever had in our life, and she is a hot and sexy too, don’t resist on anyone progress on her, you should protect her always but she should also enjoy her life dear friend. We got the best women of our life last night she has most big and soft firm boobs we have ever seen, so spongy but yet so firm. Ass cheeks are bouncy too, sorry but she was virgin with Ass but now she isn’t, regards for your wife’s beauty. So don’t stop her let her be free bird and enjoy”

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:04 PM