Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
Umesh groaned, his buttocks flexed taut, his head arched back. Slowly, he slid his penis outward and then, with a shuddering moan, plunged into her."OHHHHHHHHH! OHMAUNHHH OHHHHHH! OHH AHHHHN ... UNHHHHHHHD UNHHHH OHHHHH!" Radhika shrieked as the huge cock surged white-hot into her sodden cunt. Umesh was fucking her rapidly and hungrily, his hips rocking up and down, his powerful muscles corded, his buttocks flexing and unflexing. Radhika gasped and thrashed under him, her hips heaving upward to meet his in descent. Faster and faster he moved, gasping and groaning his pleasure. Her cunt convulsed and spasmed frantically on his penis.  "Ohh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes ohhh yeh take it ... take it Radhika babyyy take it!" he gasped.

He moved faster, thrusting and ramming and reaming greedily into her hot, wet cunt. Radhika's cries were sharp, staccato Oh's and Ah's of unbridled pleasure. Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing, the gold chain around her neck slithering this way and that. Whimpering, she caressed his bulging biceps and deeply cleaved chest, gripped his buttocks, and wrapped her legs around his rocking hips. He bent his head and she was gazed as his lips met hers. On and on he went, his cock driving in and out of her cunt, appearing and disappearing between her cunt-lips. Gasping and crying out, she orgasmed and, as her cunt convulsed in a frenzy on his pistoning, throbbing penis, he slammed into her violently
once, twice, three, four ... a dozen times, each piercing lunge driving the breath from her throat. Then, jerking deep into her, he came and she hissed in pleasure, her arms above her head, hands clenching the feet of the bed, murmuring in joy as his thick, hot spoot shot and shot and shot. Umesh groaned and slowly slid out of her cunt and rolled away. Radhika gasped, her chest heaving, panting with the exertion. Richard's hands squeezed her breasts immediately and she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her.

"C'mon cunt ... on your front. I'll fuck you like hell." Richard turned her on her front and she groaned and waited on all fours, her breasts swollen and pendulous. Kneeling behind her, he slowly pushed his cock into her cunt. Radhika    gasped, her head rising, her lips drawing back in a grimace of pleasure as the thick, long penis slid into cunt. "Oh ma unhhh OHHHHHHH unhhh *hanh* uhhh OHHHHHH!" she cried.

I didn't know she was being devoured so nicely and enjoying each and every moment it seems or why she was doing don’t know. But this was too maddening for me I literally leaked in my pants. Richard began fucking her with long, smooth measured thrusts, pushing his cock in as deep as he could, jerking her body back and forth, dragging her cunt up and down the length of his inflamed penis. He squeezed her breasts in excitement and began moving faster and deeper and harder, making her groan and cry out. She came violently and, seconds later, groaning in pleasure, he buried himself in her cunt and exploded, making her moan thickly as the white-hot shards of his jizz stung her tingling, tender cunt-flesh. As Richard slid out of her, slapping her buttocks. She saw Raj and Umesh again waiting for their turn. I was amazed to see the same. I was going mad and was worried as that Richard was wearing his clothes as he was told get cigarette and some beer and he told he will go out and come.

I just ran form that place slowly unlocking the same and I waited for some time. As soon Richard opened the door within 3-4 min I too went out. I rushed down to have cigarette and went to the monitor room. I came to know later that other then front desk and the main gate no other cameras were recorded as they had just installed the same and was not using it. The hotel was of big rich man from gulf who had build the hotel just investment purpose and came to know much later it was just for his and his friends enjoyment out of the 8 floor and some 60+ room there were hardly 7 occupied and 1 was by us.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:03 PM