Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
He held her hand on his huge dick and groaning Radhika caressed his cock and, dipping her head, dragged her tongue down the length of his shaft. His hands slid up under her breasts and he lifted them erotically. Rising slightly, he took his cock between her breasts slowly lifting his cock, jerking it tenderly she slipped back the foreskin, opened her mouth and swirled her tongue over his cock-head. Umesh gasped softly, and his belly rippled inward.

"Ohhhhhh !" Radhika moaned deep in her throat and her lips slid forward and encased his cock-head. Umesh grunted and pushed his hips forward. His cock quivered, thickened, lengthened, hardened. Radhika sucked his cock in rising excitement. It was now almost bigger long and thick, I was getting harder wetter seeing the same. Radhika's tongue ran around the cock-head, swirled over the knob, toyed with the long slit in its peak, her teeth scbangd his shaft gently. Holding his cock and jerking it, she sucked harder, her head rocking back and forth between his thighs. Her mouth was moist and warm and Umesh gasped in pleasure at the pressure.

"Ohhhh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck my cock, ! C'mon ... yeh ...  suck it, bitch ... suck my cock! C'mon, sucker, do it!" he gasped, holding her head and moving it back and forth to suit his pleasure while he pumped his hips. After several minutes, he pushed her head away. Immediately Richard took his place. His cock was already hard and satisfyingly long. Radhika moaned and started sucking it, feeling dizzy with excitement. When Richard also pushed her head away after getting sucked for 2-3 min, Radhika moaned her eyes glassy with excitement, Raj who fucked her has already got a hard one, till that time, and he chuckled and stepped forward.

"Now me," he smiled. Radhika looked at him might be wondering he just came and he was hard again. Sitting on the bed, Radhika sucked Raj's cock while Richard knelt between her thighs and licked her slit. She gasped and moaned, writhing and lurching, and at the same time Umesh caressed her body together, fondling her breasts and face. I was thrilled at the attention, she was getting. Richard was exceptionally good at licking slit, as she moaned like hell. His tongue was thick and heavy and sharp and unbelievably agile. It swirled and rolled every which way in her sodden slit, whipping her gorged clit, pressing into the tender flesh, gentle then fierce. Radhika moaned and gasped, her mouth filled with Raj's cock as she sucked it, her face turned to one side, her head rocking back and forth between his legs as he stood on the bed. Her hips bucked and lurched. With one hand she jerked Raj's cock, with the other she caressed her breasts or Richard's head. It moved between her thighs and his tongue was relentless in her slit. Her belly rippled with excitement and lust.

"Hey guys enough. I want to fuck her," Umesh said "C'mon, break it up."

Raj and Richard released her. Umesh stood before her and, moaning, she slipped off the bed to her knees before him and took his cock in her mouth again, sucking feverishly. He fucked her mouth eagerly for several minutes and then pushed her back. Radhika went down on her back bending her knees, spread her legs wide open. Umesh knelt between her thighs and leaned over on outstretched arms. Umesh paused with his cock-head at her cunt-lips and she smiled wantonly at him and, holding his shaft, guided him to her hole. His buttocks flexed slowly and his hips dipped. The huge cock-head popped into her cunt. Radhika gasped and moaned, arching her back. "AAAHHHH!" she gasped. Umesh flexed his buttocks slowly tighter and pushed his hips forward. His penis surged into her colonic cunt and she hissed in pleasure, arching her back more and more steeply as his cock slid into her cunt, going in further and further, tunneling and burrowing. In and in it went and at last she had it fully in her flesh, huge, hot, hard, throbbing. She gasped and moaned her face radiant with excitement.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:02 PM