Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
I again took my position I could hear as he went the window was open, and I could hear Radhika grunting like hell "OHH UNH OH UNH OH OH OH OHHH OHHH!"  Aroused by her obscene overjoyed cries I was on my knees my eyes stuck inside and the man who had brought her whose name was Raj something was already fucking her."You like it cunt!" he gasped. She was doggy style with her hands and knees before him, Radhika gripped the bed stand with clenched fingers. Kneeling behind her, holding her waist, Raj swung his hips violently back and forth, slamming his penis in and out of her cunt. Her breasts jiggled. Leaning forward, he squeezed them hard, jerking her back and forth on his cock, grunting and gasping. Her head arched and he pulled it more back grabbing her long hairs her neck fully twisted and he jammed his mouth to hers and forced his tongue between her lips.

She whimpered deep in her throat, shaking and rocking in delirious ecstasy under him. His hips crashed against her buttocks, his balls slapping at her cunt-lips. Raj was fucking her faster and faster, he went fucking her brutally. He squeezed her breasts hard and jerked her savagely down onto his penis again. I could see Radhika's rubbing her hands all over him and as she turned to get kissed by that Raj her lovely eyes fluttered shut and her lips drew back moving on her lips with lust baring her white teeth and looking eye to eye with a stranger she was grunting. "OHhhhh ... Uhhh ohh Ohhh. unhh OHH!" I never felt my dick so hard. Raj gasped at the fierce cramping of her cunt on his penis and with a shuddering cry, rammed his cock into her repeatedly, jerking her forward under his thrusts. Radhika gasped and cried out loudly as his penis reamed and rammed deep into her convulsing cunt-flesh. His cock embedded deep in her cunt, his hips twitching violently at her buttocks, he exploded. Radhika moaned softly in pleasure as his hot sperms spurted in stinging jets deep in her cunt and seeped in a sticky flood over her trembling thighs.

Gasping and panting, his fine, muscular body streaming with sweat, Raj slid his penis out of her and collapsed on the bed beside her. I went wild seeing his cock, which was thick and almost 8 inches. I went mad as he kissed Radhika who whimpered and he pulled her over him and they started to kiss. I went mad about to get out and saw another guy coming near her and he was some Umnesh or Umesh something like that.

Radhika looked in his eyes as he was near her. He grinned gently and began to unbutton his shirt as he advanced towards her. Pausing before her, he opened his trousers and dropped them. I looked down involuntarily, instinctively and gasped. His penis was enormous. Still limp, it was at least four or five inches long and correspondingly thick. The third guy too came in the picture with a bottle of beer and he too in one started to remove his shirt and was removing his pants. The other guys name was Richard. I was mad not angry but getting thrilled and out now is she going to get 2 at a time. Looking at their hard, naked bodies, their muscular physiques and long, thick cocks, I felt giddy with excitement and don’t know as my wife was going to get fucked with them.

Umesh's hands slid under her shoulders and she shivered when he cupped her breasts. They were already turgid with excitement, the nipples stiff, the dark aureoles puckered. He squeezed both breasts and Radhika moaned and he sucked on one nipple, then the other. Umesh was tall and lean with a slim body, he was dark, that was really fun in watching a fair gal getting fucked by a dark guy. His penis was enormous, at least eight inches long and correspondingly thick with heavy low balls.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 3 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 12:00 PM