Adultery 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father)
As he grunted and filled her with his shit cum, I couldn’t see that but his ass movement of 5-6 hard slow jerk and his ass pressed together tightly made me know he was filling his dirty filthy cum in her cunt. He pulled back and Radhika adjusted his sari and petticoat and then fixed her bra and blouse. The lift went up to our fourth floor and to be frank I was like two minded what the fuck she was doing and seeing that hard fuck I was excited for a moment then realized that she was my 6 month old wife. I felt bad and came to know all that thoughts is good on virtual world and not in the real world. But I didn't understood why Radhika kept quiet. As I went to the room she was sleeping on the bed with the same sari and no words spoken and she too didn’t utter a word about the same to me. I was wondering what was going on her mind.

In the evening after tea I went to have a smoke and saw liftman was talking with a mature man. He must be in the forties and was talking with him, continuously staring at me. It looked awkward and I ignored him and entered the lift. We came to my floor and I got out.

Later late in the evening I asked her for dinner, so she said that I must go and she’ll come in a while. I said alright and came out, but instead of taking the lift I went to the gallery on the opposite side with open window and steel pot which was kept for Cigarette smokers and started to smoke. While smoking I saw that Radhika came out of the room. She headed towards the lift. The lift opened and it had both lift man and that other man were inside.

She entered the lift and turned around and she was about to come out and I could see 4 fairs of hand pulling her in right outside in spite I was standing the other man grabbed her both boobs from behind. He started to maul it and the liftman kept his hand over her thighs and pressed it. She was trying to get free from both of them but the lift closed. I ran to the lift and saw where it stopped. It was on the sixth floor. I rushed two floor up by stairs.

As I peeped in the gallery I looked at both sides. The lift was getting closed and the liftman was standing with thumbs up as the lift went down. I looked at the other side and I just saw a door getting closed in the dead end corner room. I rushed to that room and it was closed. I tried to open as it was big penthouse. I waited for a while and then room service guy arrived and I moved back to the staircase, the guy knocked the gate. Another man of same age opened the gate and took the tray.

He went inside and the room service guy left. I tried to open the door and luckily it was open, so I peeped inside and saw there was a small room with sofa TV and it was the penthouse with two or three room and there was another big room inside. Indeed Radhika was inside as I heard someone telling in hindi what they were doing. I peeped in the key hole and she was standing nude in the corner. The guy was telling others two guys that how he brought her here. He was saying, “The liftman told that me earlier that he fucked her in the afternoon, and she doesn’t resist much. So we were waiting for a chance. Luckily she came without her husband so I started to maul her in the lift. When the lift closed we started to make her nude in the lift and within moments we succeeded. Then I pulled her in the room and liftman took her clothes with him so that she doesn’t run away. We will be fucking her tonight in all possibilities.”

I saw that he pulled her and deposited her on the bed and as I could see he was already bare he climbed on the bed. The same time something was going to start there was a bell and I didn't know what to do and there was a gallery I slowly slipped out and waited for some time and after almost 20 min I came out I saw the main door was locked the hinges were shut.

Other stories you might like

Sunil an office Peon

Friend’s sexy wife – ultimate seduction.

NYMPHOMANIAC SUJATHA
[+] 2 users Like vijay321's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 QUEENS (Wife+Mother+Sister)= 2 JOKER (Son+Father) - by vijay321 - 04-04-2022, 11:59 AM