Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys…..! Here’s the next update….

Had to do a lot of editing and re - writing to make this update hot and erotic...... So took time.....

Hope you will like it......

So here goes……

The stranger and Jaya walked out of the bedroom….. The stranger reached the entrance door and opened it……

He looked back, he saw Jaya stopped herself and was standing still beside the sofa set….. Her head was still bowed down….., She was looking at the floor….. The stranger had a question mark on his face…..

What she did next, the stranger could not believe……

She took off the dupatta and threw it on the sofa and continued to stand with her head down…..

The stranger understood, she wanted this to happen as much as he wanted……, He moved close to her…… He stood before her……., Her eyes were closed….., her fists were closed and tightly held her dress……

The stranger held her chin, raised her head…… she did not dare open her eyes….. he moved forward and gave a peck on her lips…… Jaya Squirmed with the touch on her lips…..

The stranger took this as a confirmed invitation, he again moved forward and started kissing her Lucious lips…… Jaya tried hard to respond to him…… but the fact was she did not know how to kiss or respond to a kiss on her lips…..

Jaya had never been kissed on her lips before….. even by Mahesh, she still had her eyes closed….., she was cherishing the moment…..

The stranger left her lips, put his hands around her waist and picked her up in his arms….. He carried her to the Bedroom and made her lie on the bed…..

He took of his blazer, and lied next to her….. He stared at her…… Jaya had her eyes still closed..... Her boobs were going up and down with her heavy breathing…… The stranger put his arms on her belly and started kissing her exposed neck…..

Jaya’s pussy went moist, she let out a small moan….. The stranger expertly kissed her around her neck…… he untied her hair and let it loose…..

Stranger: You want me to continue?

He whispered in her ears…..

Unable to bear the excitement…. All she could say was hmmmmm……

The stranger was not convinced….. He asked again….

He was moving his hands around her belly…. Tracing to find her navel….. She held his hand…..

Jaya: plssss….. don’t tease me…. I am here now, do what you want……

Stranger: I am sure you want to do it without clothes…. Don’t you?

Jaya: Don’t ask anything, do what you want……

The stranger got up, caught both her hands and made her sit on the bed……, he held the tips of her top and slowly started raising it up…..

Stranger: Lift your hands up darling…..

Jaya lifted her hands….. he took off the top and threw it aside….. Jaya tried to bring her hands down…..

Stranger: Keep them that way……

Jaya continued to sit with her hands raised up in the air….. He could see her neatly shaved armpits…… they were slightly sweaty…… The aroma of her sweaty armpits were driving the stranger crazy….. her boobs caged in a nice white bra…..

He moved forward and smelled it….. His nose tip touched her bare armpits….., she was now even more aroused….., he gave a lick on her armpits…..

Jaya was mouning….. hmmmmmmm hssssssssssssssss

Jaya tried to bring her hands down….., “Don’t lick me there, its sweating…….”, she said….

The stranger held hands and raised it to keep them up, made her lie on the bed with her hands raised……, he dived back and started liking her armpits and the area around it…….

Jaya was feeling unbearable….. He alternated between both armpits….. not ignoring her neck, the top portion of her exposed boobs, her cleavage….. and of course her lips…..

Jaya licked her dry lips…., she was feeling out of this world…… He turned her, he started kissing, licking her back…. The backside of her neck…..

He unclasped the bra hooks…… it was just moments away when the stranger could see Jaya’s nude boobs live…. He continued to kiss and lick her back….., She caught his hair and caressed it…. Her feelings, her excitement was blown out of proportion….. It had been just around 5 mins of foreplay…..

Mahesh never did so much foreplay…… he would have finished pumping her pussy by this time, and prepared to sleep…..

Slowly he turned Jaya and made her lie on her back…… she still continued to hold her hands raised….. The stranger moved up and kissed her lips again…… He went close to her ears and whispered and “do you want to keep the bra on your body or should I take it off…..”?

Jaya: ahhhhaaaaa….. I….I….., alreaddddd toolld you….. do whatever you want……. Don’t ask me……

Stranger pulled her bra straps down the hand, removed and threw it….. her boobs were on live display before the stranger…..

He licked the tips of her erect nipples….. Jaya closed her eyes even more tightly….

Stranger: I will lick and suck every inch of your naked boobs….. you want that?

Jaya: ahhhhaaaaa….. I….I…. want it…… do it….. ahhhhaaaaa….. do it….. plsssss….

He continued this for another few minutes and then he moved his left hand from her breast and down to her soft and silky tummy and started caressing it.

"Mmmmm... Oooohhh... Aaaahhhh..." Jaya was moaning ecstatically, she was unable to bear the pleasure…. She moved her head from left to right to left…... she caught his head and pressed it more on each of her boobs…..

Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh.....mmmmmaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......aaaaannnn.....ah....aaannnn...annnn...ouuuuunnn...aammmmm...

The stranger continued violating Jaya…. She was getting more and more aroused and started involving herself into it……

She hugged him so tightly….. with her left hand she was caressing his hair and her right hand moved around his waist.

By this move of hers, the stranger knew that she is now completely into him. He was kissing her neck area….., he started to rub her pussy over her salwar from the other hand…… He whispered again….

Stranger: I am sure you want to keep your pants on……. Else you will be fully nude like yesterday….. you want me to remove it…..

Jaya: ummmmmm…….

Stranger: I want to hear it….. not ummmmm……

Jaya: do it plssss….. do it……

Stanger: what do you want me to do Jaya……. Saying that he continued to caress her boobs and navel,

Jaya could not answer…. She took his hands and placed it on the knot of her salwar…… her eyes still closed tightly…..

Stranger: What….! What should I do Jaya…..?

Jaya: ufffff….. Mmmmmm....isssss.....aaaaaahhh..... reeeeeemove……

Stranger was determined to make her submit herself…… he teased her even more…..

Jaya: reeeeeemove……iiiiitttttt…. Plssss….. don’t tease me…..plssss…… do it…..plsssss

The stranger was minutes away from making Jaya submit herself completely…… he wanted to take her to the highest point of ecstasy…….

Stranger: That’s you husbands place……. You want me to remove it…..

Jaya: Yeeeeeesssssss….. reeeeemooove it plssss…….

The stranger picked one side of the knot…. And another dirty idea struck his mind…… since the time he had started to taste Jaya she had her eyes closed….. he wanted her to open her eyes, watch what the stranger did to her body and enjoy his touches at the same time……

You remove it….. he said,

Jaya’s excitement was blown out of proportion but still somewhere a little bit of predicament was there….. though she wanted to, she just could not…..

Jaya: plssss….. don’t teaseeeee meeee…..plssssss……. don’t make me do this…… She dug her face in the pillow….. she could not handle her horniness….. her embarrassment…. Yet she did not want him to stop doing what he was doing…..

Stranger: If I do it then you'll soon start enjoy everything. You will become shameless….. you are ok with that…..

Jaya: I…..I….

Stranger: Tell me Jaya……. Open your eyes and tell me…..

Jaya: I……I.. caann’ttttt……. You dooooo whaaaaat youuuu want…….. I….. aaahhhhh…. Caaaannnnttttt open……

Stranger: Jaaaaya…… what you can’t open? Eyes or your salwar……

Jaya: Eyes……

Stranger: Oh…. but you can open your salwar….. open it then……

Jaya: Plsss…… don’t make me do it….. plssss you ooopen it….

Stranger: Why should I?

He continued to rub her pussy above her salwar making her more vulnerable to submit herself to the stranger…..

Jaya: Beeeecaaasussseeee……. Beeeecaaasussseeee…….

Stranger: Because?

Jaya: unhoo…… I can’t say it…… plsss stop teasing me…., remove it please…… I cant bear it anymore… remove it pleasesssss…..

He slowly proceeded to untie the knots of her salwar…… He placed his hands on the and circled it around……

Her desperation was highest……, remove it plssss……remove it……

Stranger: You want to become shameless….. you remove it…….

Jaya understood the stranger wanted her to submit herself to him……, but she tried hard to open her eyes…. But she was just too shy and embarrassed…….

With her desperation she too her hands to the knot on her salwar and untied it….. and left it there for stranger to do the proceeds……

Stranger: That’s like a good shameless girl……, now I will make you more shameless….. lift your ass……

Jaya was stunned to hear her private part being said aloud….. and that too in a very crud manner….. she hardly cared anymore….. she was tiding at high seas of pleasure….., she instantly raised her ass,

The stranger pulled her salwar to her knee level and started caressing her panty covered pussy……. he took his nose close to her pussy and gave it a lick over her panty……

Jaya was squirming unbearably……

Stranger: ummmmm I can’t believe your pussy flowing like a waterfall……

He rubbed his fingers over her panty……. she was leaking juices from her pussy….. Jaya was going crazy…….

Stranger: Your pussy smells wonderful…… I can’t wait to taste it……

Jaya: plsssss……. Don’t say such things….. just do what you want….. I can’t listen such things…. Plsss……

He rubbed his hands a little more….. his hands were wet with her juices….. he took his hands which were wet with juices…… he kept it on her lips….., Lick it he said…..

Jaya was out of her senses long back….. she immediately opened her mouth and took his fingers in her mouth and started sucking it hungrily……

Stranger: How is the taste dear……

Jaya still licking his fingers….. ummmmmm she moaned…… whaaaat was that…… 

Stranger: Your own love juice darling…… you are leaking like a waterfall……

Jaya: chee……. She tried to brush her lips which just sucked her own pussies love juice…..

Stranger: Don’t wipe with your hands dear…..

He moved up to her lips and started sucking it…… with the other hand, he continued to rub her pussy……

Stranger: want some more…..?

Jaya: ahhaaahhhhh..... ummmmmm.......

It was more than unbearable for her…… she was nearing an orgasm….. she turned her head to the other side and separated his lips from hers….. she was breathing heavily……

Jaya: I……I…. ammmmm…. I…… I…….

Stranger: Say it darling….. say it…… I want to hear you say it……

Jaya: ummmmmm, she was moaning on top of her voice…… she had completely lost control……

I….. am…. Cummmmmingggg……ggggg…… Don’t stop….. rub me moooooore…….

Stranger: Cum darling…. Cum for me….. cum you shameless women…..

Jaya was loving every second of pleasure the stranger was giving her…. Along with the stranger calling her shameless……

she could not breath…. Her body was trembling with excitement…… she tried to grab the bedsheet…… her moans now increased to screams…….

Jaya: ahaaaaa errrrr……… ahaaaaa errrrr……… aaaaaaa….. I ammmmmm I ammmmmm….. cummmmmmingggggggggg…… ahaaaaa errrrr

Jaya had a staggering orgasm…… she struggled to catch her breath….. her pussy vibrated uncontrollably….. she touched her own pussy……. rubbed it…… to stop her pussy from vibrating…….

The stranger rubbed his fingers over her pussy again……. She pushed his hands away….. she had not recovered from her last orgasm……

The stranger held her tightly to help her body subside from the thunderous orgasm he had just given her…… He even held her head from swaying around……

Stranger: shusssssss……. Relax darling…… shusssssss…..

Jaya: Waaaater…… Waaaaaterrrrr……..

The stranger loosened the grip on her and moved his hands to the table beside the bed and poured a glass of water…….

He held her head and made her get up….., He helped her drink water….. she drank the whole glass of water in one go……, her breathing was still heavy……, he poured her another glass…… she drank that also……

Stranger: Are you ok……

Jaya finally opened her eyes….. the room was dull lit….., her body slowly…… slowly started to cool down…… she was sweating profusely……. Sweat drop trickled down her cheeks……

She looked at the stranger….. she gave a small smile….. and hugged him tightly……, He embraced her……. And caressed her hair…..

Stranger: Are you ok……

Jaya: Hmmmmmm……

Jaya was in his arms for a few mins….., after a few mins, she pulled herself back her head was bowed down…… she was dying with shame inside and at the same time….. she was thanking the stranger……

The stranger caught her chin and raised her head…… the stranger saw her moist eyes….. he understood, she had the best of the many more orgasms that were to come……

Jaya: Plssss…… take me home……

The stranger said nothing….., he caught her face and gave her another juicy smooch….. Jaya responded without any hesitation……

Stranger: I guess you want to freshen-up….., That’s the washroom….., he pointed his fingers to show her the washroom…… I will be downstairs, you freshen-up and come down, I will wait….. he said, and got down from the bed, picked up his blazer and walked out of the bed room……

Jaya nodded her head, She saw him walk outside the room….., she looked at her self….. she was topless, her boobs slightly red with all sucking and licking……, her salwar was at her knees……, she could feel the wetness in her panties……, she had cum so heavily……, she could feel his perfume all over her body….. all over the room……,

With much difficulty she got down from the bed, took off her salwar and panties and went into the washroom fully nude, she was surprised with herself…., she was nude in a stranger’s house…… she washed her pussy……,

she came out and wore her salwar without the panties….. which was so wet, it was dripping wet with her juices….., she wore her Salwar and top, adjusted her hair and walked down the stairs……. with her wet panties in her hand.....

She kept her head down….. she could not dare face the stranger….., she knew for sure, he will ask about how she felt….. or how was her first orgasm in his house...... and she could not answer any of his questions……

The stranger waited for her….. He had asked for 2 glasses of fresh fruit juice….. he was sipping one, and handed one to Jaya……

She took the glass and drank the juice…..,

Stranger: Ok….., are you feeling ok?

Jaya: Hmmmmm…. I am ok…..

Stranger: Do you want me drop you at school or home directly……

Jaya: School……

Stranger got up from his seat, extended his hand, Jaya raised her hand and caught his hand and both walked out the mansion…….

The stranger drove the car and dropped her at the same place where he picked her up in the morning…… the school gate was a few meters away from where she was dropped….

Stranger: Reach home and take rest….. if you are ok, call me…..

Jaya did not answer, just nodded her head and started walking back towards the school……

From inside, Jaya was soo happy……, she could not express, she was never this happy in her whole life…… The stranger had truly shown her paradise……

There was no more turning back for Jaya…..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What’s next in store for Jaya.....?

When will Jaya get to know who the stranger really is.....?

How will Jaya enjoy her future adventures with Mani staying along with her…..?

Will the stranger be able to transform Jaya to become shameless…..?

All This and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls, keep your pussies wet….. enjoy…..

While You Wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html

Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures https://xossipy.com/thread-38982.html
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM