Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)
diyaM1142

August 21. Daddy took mommy to wife swap club. There he traded her to another man there. Photo shows mother getting into that man's car. She will spend the night with this man and allow him to have all sorts of sexual activities witgh her. How nany times do you think that he fucked her? Make a guess.  PM me for hangout ID if you want to chat with me (I will not give you mom's photo during chat)

ஆகச்ட் 21. என் தந்தை என் தாயை பெண்டாட்டி மாற்ற கிளப்புக்கு கூட்டிக் கொண்டு ஒய்ப்போனான். அங்கே அந்த தேவிடியாளை வேறொரு ஒய்ப் ச்வாப்பருக்கு கொடுத்து விட்டன். இந்த போட்டோவில், என்னை பெற்ற தாய் அவனது காரில் ஏறுகிறாள். தேவிடியாள் இரவை அவனோடு அவன் பொண்டாட்டி போல களிப்பாள். அவன் என் அம்மாளை எத்தனை தரம் வேண்டுமானாலும் ஓக்கலாம். எத்தனை தரம் அவன் என் தாயை ஓத்திருப்பான் என்று நினௌஇக்கிறீர்கள்? PM me for hangout ID if you want to chat with me (I will not give you mom's photo during chat)

[Image: 5cafca142de6f.jpg]
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 2 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை) - by ABCDXYZ - 12-04-2019, 04:44 AM