Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)
Thanks Sunil for your concern. We are also concerned.
That young man did not stop with my dear mother sucking his cock. He went on to fuck her cunt hole, the same hole my brothers and I cane out. See how intimate that young guy is with middle aged mom. The whore has no shame allowing the man to pound her cunt although she could get pregnat and have a baby in 10 months. That is something I and brothers do not want. We dont care if daddy allows men to enjoy his wife our mother but we dont want aother half brother. Actually I and bros told both dad and mom that we don not want another half brother in the house.

அந்த வாலிபன் சுண்ணியை எங்கள் தாய் ஊம்புவதோடு நின்டு விடவில்லை. வாலிபன் என் அம்மாள் புண்டயை ஓத்து தண்ணியடித்தான் புண்டைகுள். னும் தம்பிகளும் பிறந்த அந்த புண்டைக்குள் தண்ணீரடித்து பிள்ளை குடுக்க முயற்சிக்கிறான். கற்பில்லாத என் தேவிடியாள் தாயும் அவனை ஓக்க அனுமதிக்கிறாள். 10 மாதத்தில் தேவிடியாள் பிள்ளை பெத்து விட கூடாது என்டு பயப்படுகிறோம். அந்த வாலிப சுண்ணி அடிக்கிற தண்ணீரில் பலவர ஓளி கற்பமாகி விட்டால் என்ன செய்வது? மானம் கெட்ட தேவிடியா கற்பமானால் என்ன செய்வது?

Photos of the young man attempting to impfregnate our mnother (see how intimate they are)

போட்டோ  - வாலிபன் என் அம்மாளை கற்பமாக்க முயற்சி செய்கிறான்

[Image: 5cae83e2c9f5e.jpg]

[Image: 5cae840ac1d66.jpg]

YOU CAN chat in hangouts. PM me for my hangouts ID.
----------------------------------------
My master thread
https://xossipy.com/thread-7430.html
My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை)  Story in English and Tamil with lots of photos from Internet
[+] 3 users Like ABCDXYZ's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My parents shamneless sex life (என் அப்பா-அம்மாவின் மானம் கெட்ட காம வாழ்க்கை) - by ABCDXYZ - 11-04-2019, 05:33 AM