Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
tabu made kajal close her eyes and opened removed blanket from kajal's face.

now kajal's face is covered with tabu's wet panty nd eyes closed and nisha's eyes r also closed so they cant see each other.

tabu made nisha sleep on kajal..

nisha sleeping on kajal's nd both their faces collided and nisha can feel panty on kajal's face.

kajal put hands on nisha's face nd smooching her.

panty is covering kajal's mouth but she smooching her on top of that panty itself...

kajal's one hand wrapped around nisha's body holding her towards her and other hand on nisha's face...

taking gripp... kajal slowly pulling out the straponn from nisha's vagina.. soo nisha feeling relaxed while strapon gng out...

then at once kajal pushed itt backk innn hard..

nisha jerked her whole body in painnn..... she cant move bcz kajal holding her.

she trying to breakk the kisss but kajal holding nisha;s head.

she is in painn.. she cant scream... tears started rolling out...and falling on kajal's cheeks and eyes...

kajal understood nisha is crying in pain but she dont care... as saving her sister is important than making some random bitch cry.

kajal pushed strapon and stopped as tabu told.

tabu got downn from bed searched for a strapon.. she found 5 inch 6 inch strapons...

she dont want nisha to suffer muchh bcz her main target is kajal.. so she wore a 5 inch strapon to her hip on top of saree itself.

tabu want to insert that strapon in nisha's asshole from behind but this strapon is dryy soo she want to make it juicy and wet.

tabu got a silly idea...

tabu took phone...

hansika and deeksha and sai who r watching the show is scared whom she gonna txt and for what...

tabu txtd hansika...

they r tensed a lot seeing tabu's txt...

tabu (txt) : hello hansika

Hansika replied "hi mam"

T : r u njoying the show from window???

H : yes mam njoying a lot mam.... u cant see right mam from inside bcz of darkness outside?

T : no, i cant see u... its dark outsyd...

while hansika is chatting with tabu mam, sai is still fucking hansika in doggy....

they stopped watching through window bcz of fear and sai pulled hansika little away from window around 3 feet back and kneeled her 
down again and started fucking hansika...

deeksha is shocked and asked angrily to hansika

deeksha : wtf is gng onn hansika?? u knw it all before????

hansika scared and told 

hansika : deeksha i gotta tell u something.

deeksha : tellme noww..

hansika : not only kajal and nisha, am also being blackmailed by your mom.

deeksha shocked "wht!!!"

hansika : yess, ur mom told me to watch from the window without the people inside room noticing.

deeksha : why!!!! on what she blackmailing u???

hansika : deeksha, sorry to tell u, but trisha mam told about lesbian action in sports room with charmi mam.

deeksha shocked and scared and her heartbeat increased...

deeksha started crying.... "ooh no,,, my mom knows the dirty thing i did!"

hansika : dont cry dear, trisha mam didnt told ur name, she just told charmi mam and me are doing lesbian things.

deeksha : really??

hansika : yes, ur mom asked me about any other girl involved in this, but i told only me and charmi mam, i didnt told about u dear.

deeeksha hugged hansika tightly and told "thanku soo much dear,, u r my bestest friend..."

hansika "u r my best friend too dear , i will nvr reveal ur name to ur mom..

deeksha : tq dear, i can do anything for u....., i owe my whole life to u....

hansika : chill deeksha, lets njoy the show...
[+] 3 users Like phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 21-05-2021, 10:57 PM