Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
tabu : will see whther u will b on ur word as slave or not... in time, go lock the door and come.

kajal understood tabu gng to do sexual lesbian thing she locked the door and came to tabu.

tabu is sitting on chair wearing sareee.. and told "come kajal sit on my thighs."

kajal silenly put her down and sat on tabu's lap.

tabu : goodgirl.. ifu lie anything or plan anything or tel these too anyone... ur sister is gng to kicked out of this collge. okay?

kajal noded her head.

tabu : did u do these any lesbian things anytime?(trying to bring out trisha's thing..)

kajal replied silenly yes mam lesbian i did.

tabu : good, do i luk like a lesbian to u?? how do i exactly luk?? tell me frankly..

kajal gained voiceand told : yes mam, u luk like dominant boss type.

tabu : haha... hope u r right..

tabu placed her hand on kajal's face and feeling softnes and fainess of kajal... u luk like an angel...

she movd her hand slightly down and palced on boobs and squuesed them hard ontop of thsirt..

kajal with pain told "aaah"

tabu : u hav good size treasure under ur tee's..

tabu is seeing kajal face to face, kajal is keeping her head down... tabu made kajal head upp and licked kajal's cheek once... nd told "hmmm.. u taste good"

tabu :u r comfortable sitting like this on me?

kajal nodded head as yes.

tabu : whats ur age kajal?

kajal about to tell age.. but tabu interruped saying.. "whtvr age doesnt matter... now u r one year old baby to me.. do as one.. understood..?"

saying that tabu sat straight without bending back..

kajal understood what tabu meant, but kajal replied "like this sitting in lap i cant do mam. can i stand nd do mam?"

tabu gave a tight slap on kajal's face... 

kajal n pain and shockk to take slap.... her cheek is redd with tabu's slap.

tabu holded kajal's hair and asked "who am i!!"

kajal replied with tears in eyes.. "u r boss dominant mam"

tabu : who r u?

kajal : am ur slave mam...

tabu : why did i hit u!!...

kajal : am ur slave. and i shouldnt ask anything except doing what my mistress say.. so u slapped mam.

tabu : good slave... now do as i told to do.... dont try to question ur bosss...

kajal moved tabu's saree covering boobs, and tabu's busty blouse is visible to kajal...

kajal can see shape of ample boobs of tabu, she wants to take nipple out from under the jacket but she know due to the tightly packed boobs in blouse

its impossible.

kajal slided saree totally side, tabu's cleavage is visible to kajal.

kajal unhooked 2 down hooks of tabu's blouse...

blouse is bit loose now..

now kajal moved blouse little up and put her fingers in the blouse and pulled one boob out from under the blouse.

kajal can feel the warmth of tabu's boobs when she put finger in blouse...

hal the boob is out and nipple is also out.

kajal surprised seeing tabu's one inch poked nipple and superfair boobs which r in huge size and perfect fit and complexion.

kajal thinking tabu's boobs are definitely bigger than anushka's and almost same size to hansika's boobs...

kajal bent her head and put tabu's nipple in her mouth.. and started sucking tabu's boobs like a one year old baby....

kajal is sucking nipple and acting like she is having milk.. but unfortunately no milk in tabu's boobs..

tabu clsoed eyes and enjoying the sensation of kajal sucking boobs..

tabu : kajal.. u r very good at sucking.... u got good skillss..

tabu made kajal stand and tabu also stoodup... and closed her blouse hookups.

tabu grabbed kajal's face and told "kajuu.. my slave.. i understood u r vry experienced in these things.. dont u?"

kajal nodded her head as yes.

tabu : u must b very fimiliar wid using dildo and strapon dont u??

kajal dont want to lie to tabu mam, so told yes mam.

tabu : good i like ur frankness. inorder to save ur sister nisha, u hav to do as i say..

kajal : okay mam, wht shouild i do mam...

tabu : ntng new, just the usual stuff u used to do...

kajal confused she dont understood wht tabu mam told.

tabu : u have to fuck a girl..and perform lesbian with a  girl infront of me...

kajal is confused hearing it...kajal thinking that the lesbian act is with tabu herlsef but she saying with another girl..soo kajal is confused n litttle scard.

tabu : u r good with it right? u can fuckk a girl right?

kajal : who is that girl mam?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 08-04-2021, 06:52 PM