Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
tabu : good, tomorrow u people have mid term exams right?

hansika : yes mam, thats hw i knw nisha is weak in studies,she used to say, she prepared ntng for exams, she cant understand anything, and she wish the question paper is leaked and all she used to say.

tabu : thats exactly wht we gng to do..

hansika didnt understand.

tabu : u will nisha, that today while u r inn pricnipal room u saw question papers on my table and u will tempt her to rob question papers and u 2 will come and rob question papers from my cabin... thats the plan...

hansika is scared hearin the plan, she feel tabu is involving her and nisha in something bigg and dangerous things that may kick them out of college.

hansika : mam, am scared to robb papers mam, plzz if we got caught we wil b kicked out of college plzzz mam.

tabu : who  am i!!!, i am the principal!, and i am allowing u girls to rob my ownn cabinn soo do as i saw..

hansika nodded her head as yes in fear.

tabu took question paper from almariah and filed in a file and put it on her table and told ""this is question paper u gng to rob"

tabu gave a keys to hansika, and told keep itt, these keys arextra keys of my office u use them to open the door and take question paper and leave.

tabu : is it clear??

hansika nodded her head and asked when should we come to rob question paper mam?

tabu told not any particular but eveyone should be asleep..

hansika told okay...

tabu : dont frgt the plan or else u will get fired from college. now leave...

hansika told okay mam and wiped the tears and made her face normal and left principal room.

after hansika came to class..deeksha askd wid tension what has hapnd

hansika trying to be nrmly replied "ntng my parents came to visit and they askd about my oerformance and left already.."

deeksha relieved from tension..

its 4 in the evening.. college is finished and hansika went to her flat...

she rested for a while and readying to execute tabu mam's plan.

she casually talked wid nisha for sometime..

hansika : nisha , u prepared for tmrw exam?

nisha : thats wht am scared about most...i dont know anything about tmrw exam.. i guess i will faill tmrw for sure.. its pity to fail the very 1st exam in this college.

hansika : dont worry nisha, i also didnt prepared for exams, but i have a plan to pass, not only pass but to secure the 1st rank.
nisha : really!! how..

hansika : dont share this with anyone okay?

nisha : is it secret?? dont tel me u going to steal question papers...

hansika is shocked hearing it..

hansika : exactly.... thwats wht am gng to do..

nisha : whatt!! r u mad!!, question papers wil b in pricnipal room and if we got caught then we will b suspended from clg frvr..

hansika took keys from her pockets and showed it to nisha...

hansika : see these r keys of principal room, i stole them mrng while my parents came i went to principal room and also our question papers are on principal mam's table soo we goo inn and come out quick...

nisha surprised of hansika's plan and dareness.. but scared to agree..

hansika : just we 2 go and take question paper and pass wht say u?? u dont want to b 1st??

nisha is getting tempted for leak of question paper and the marks she can score...

hanisika : nishuu, am gng with or without u but if u come u can also pass like me... 

nisha : am scared but i want to pass too, i wil come wid u, we will be carefull... okay?

hansika : okay deal.. we will go to room at around 2 am...

nisha told okay.. and they waiting for 2 am...

hansika txtd tabu mam that they r gng .. tabu replied goodluck...

its 2 am..

hansika and tabu are walking towards principal mam's room.

they r seeing each corridor to not get seen by anyone...

finally they reacehd tabu mam's room hansika quikcly opened mam's door with key and they both went inn..

there on the table they found the question paper... and felt full happy..

they quickly took pics of the question papr and kept it in same place and locked the room and came to their flat without getting caught.
nisha's happiness hav no limits.. but hansika dont understand why tabu mam came while they stealing papers..

hansika txtd tabu mam, that stoled papers and came to room..

tabu mam replied goodjob... and told now u start studying and write ur exam welll..

they both prepared exam well seeing question paper.

tabu called hansika morning and told a new plann and hansika then understood what r tabu's intentions.

hansika and nisha went to exam hall and wrote exam very well.

they came to their flat aftr exam .

nisha : thanq soo much hansika, i wrote exam very well bcz of u.... thankq.

hansika : chill nishu, dont tell about this to anyone..

nisha : okayy...but what about tomorrow's exam...

hansika : what abut itt.. tmrw's exam is easy i already prepared for exam... u too study for exam.

nisha : u prepared for exam already!!!!

hansika : yes thats my fav subject..

nisha : i didnt prepared for tomorrow's exam too.. shall we go steal question paper tdy too?

hansika : whtt no... its an easy subject lets do some other time..

nisha : plzz, 

hansika : sorry nishu, i cant doo that for this exam, if u want il give u the key, u go nd steal and prepare for exam but dont show me question paper

nisha thought for a minute and told done...

hansik gave keys to nisha and told "plz if anything goes wrong dont tell that am involved plzz"

nisha : everything will b alright hansika, even if something goes wrong i wont tell ur name i promise..

hansika is relived now..

its night..

hansika : nishu. am sleepy i wil sleep now, u go carefully...

nishu : okay...sleep...il b careful.

hansika is acting like sleeping..

hansika txtd tabu mam that nisha will alone will go to principal room at 2 am..

ist 2 am...

nisha started to ofc...

hansika txtd tabu.. nisha has started..

tabu replied.. good job... now u can sleep....

nisha walked to principal's room without anyone seeing her..

she opened room lock and went inn..

started searcing for question paper...she got itt..

she took question paper.

all of sudden someone opened room door...

its tabu mam....

.....TBC  
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 04-04-2021, 04:38 PM