Adultery Kalpana : The Nair Studio **
‘That’s ultimate. You are looking positively beautiful.’ He took a few more snaps praising me all the way through, constantly throwing flattering comments about one of the body parts. He came close to me ‘time for complete back shots’ and pulled me toward him and turned me in a whiff. Before I could think of what was going on, he stood behind me and pulled my hands off my and pulled towards him and quickly peeled the shirt off me and let me standing there completely topless. I recovered and quickly covered my bare tits with a squeal. I was about to protest and he beat me to it. ‘Stand here sweetie’. He pulled me away from the tree completely and spun me around. I was so glad that I was wearing the huge hat and didn’t want to go through the embarrassment of facing him. I must have been facing away from me I suppose. While I was standing covering my breasts, he came close to me and held his hands at my waist softly and slowly spun me around and whispered near my face. ‘Time for some frontal shots now’ and released his hands with some force and moved away to take more clicks. While he was doing his business I realized that the soft muslin cloth tied around me lost its grip considerably due to persistent handling while he spun me around. I was faced with a situation. He continued clicking when I rasped ‘Stop for a minute. I need to tighten the cloth at my hip. It’s loosing  its grip’ (so was my situation. I am loosing the grip over the situation by the second). ‘Oh don’t worry about it’ he cooed. He came close to me next instance and I suppose squatted in front of me. Both his hands were on the waist line of the long muslin cloth. He undid the frills fully, but holding the cloth in position he expertly took the frills and tightly tucked it in, perhaps a better job than mine, given the situation. I was growing all hot from head to toe with every minute touch he made. He might have had a fleeting glance of my pussy when he was taking the frills. I was getting horny and wet at the thought of that. After tightening he placed his palm between the navel and the frills as if measuring the gap and seconds later his fingers targeted the centrepiece of my midrib. I let out a noticeably sharp gasp when his little finger entered my deep navel while he spread his palm over my belly. His other finger pawed me and sprawled all over while his little finger was drawing circles. By now it must have been very very obvious to him that my navel is the triggering point to break my dams of passion and turn me on. His voice grew coarse now ‘Some dirt in there. One minute. Let me clean that’ with that I found his long hot tongue entering my navel and drawing circles while I found myself gasping loudly now. He had me in control. After some lapping with the tongue there he fingered the area some more. He said ’It’s cleaned now’ and left me gasping there and went few steps away and took a few more shots. I was literally boiling hot inside with passion caused by prolonged heavy petting. There was no sound from him for a few seconds. Then he came close to me and placed his arms on my hip and spun me around. ‘Time for a full back view my beautiful lady’ and while muttering those words his hands gripped the muslin cloth around me at the frills and in a fleeting moment with such a force he pulled at the frills and yanked it off me. My only reaction was a hollow gasp. The image of the Gandhi statue opening ceremony held in our town while I was a youngster came to my mind. He went back with the last piece of my clothing in his hand. In a fresh rush of shame I crossed my legs although I was facing away from him (I believed). ‘Yours is the most wonderful back I have seen ever’ nair uttered. After what seemed like an eternity he took a million or so snaps of my naked back and all the while letting me boil in passion he finally said ‘turn around now’ I was thinking of myself ‘Should I have asked for the towel back’ while I headed to face him, with my hands covering my privates.
[+] 1 user Likes randomguy123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kalpana : The Nair Studio ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:58 AM