Adultery Kalpana : The Nair Studio **
After taking a series of snaps of the wet-me, mr.nair ran inside and brought a towel and wrapped over my shoulder. He took me to the changing room and told me to wait there. He came back, with a colourful polka dotted thin long muslin cloth and a white shirt which was looking many times smaller than my size. ‘Madam, I can’t seem to find the clothes of right size fir you. Please change into this after removing your wet clothes, I shall dry it in the drier we have next door and bring them back.’ Left with no other choice I meekly nodded and got the clothes from him. I removed my saree that was sticking to my body and untied the petticoat and kicked myself out of it. I hung them both on the change room door and started wiping my wet hair and skin dry with the towel. As he just explained Nair’s large hands grabbed my wet clothes from the door and they disappeared in front of my eyes. With a crooked smile nair commented, ‘madam did you not bother to wear panty too when you had planned to visit our shop?’ and without waiting for an answer he walked away. I was thinking about the turn of events and the way I got reduced to nothing systematically here, and was made to stand in this studio buck naked within 45 minutes’ time. Strangely I was getting more and more excited. Quickly wiping myself dry I wrapped around my hip the thin silky cloth he gave me. It was sufficiently long to wrap around me and in fact the material l was so soft and nice, but it was barely crossing my knee. So, I had to wear it as low as possible to let it fall at least a few inches below knee. I had never worn anything like that in my life ever. It was soft, silky and long yet it was flimsy and thin. Since it was too long in width I wrapped around me once tightly, and then took a few neat frills and tucked it almost in the saree style. The thin silky cloth did complete justice by portraying the features of my gorgeous butt and exhibited the shape of my body without any betrayal. Omission of any traces of panty line added to the effect. This fact was obvious when I saw myself in the mirror. Next, I tried to fit myself into the thin loose sleeveless white shirt. It was loose at the sides but horribly tight across the breasts, if I had tried to button it I can only manage to button up just the one in the middle out of the 3 buttons in the shirt. So I let the top and the bottom ones unbuttoned. I was thinking to myself ‘Should I have retained my wet saree??’ while my hands headed for the hem of the towel-skirt to pull it down a bit more to cover my thighs.
[+] 1 user Likes randomguy123's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kalpana : The Nair Studio ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:58 AM