Adultery Kalpana : The Nair Studio **
Automatically as I grabbed the tree trunk over my head, three things happened simultaneously. 1. My breasts pushed forward and rose above their normal level. 2. My pallu gave way and moved aside, putting into light a wide variety of otherwise hidden parts of my body, my midrib for one. 3. Mr.Nair’s expectant eye balls almost popped out of their sockets. My cheeks were becoming red upon seeing nair’s expression. He quickly recovered and regained his professional poise. ‘You are beautiful madam. Ravi is really gifted. Take this as a personal compliment from me.’ With that he moved behind his camera to see me through the frame to compose the shots. He clicked a few really quickly then rose up. ‘Madam; lets start the trial shots now. Can you tilt your head a bit maintaining the pose?’ I titled my head. ‘Smile please madam’ and ‘click click click’ he was adding up the shots while I smiled at him coyly. ‘Beautiful madam, please raise your right leg a bit and rest it on the tree in the similar pose madam’ I lifted the right leg and the pallu moved farther apart now revealing my navel and a bit of the right breast as well once again causing nair’s eyes to pop out. I was really ashamed and tried to lower my hands to adjust the pallu when he said the now expected ‘so be it madam, here is the candidate shot for the wall. Please don’t move please.’ and clicked a several shots of me obscenely revealing my assets and the whole of the midrib region. ‘Please take your hand behind the tree and hold it behind you as though you are hugging it madam’. I lowered my hands and took it behind the tree and locked my palms together. He came close to me. ‘Madam I shall make some small adjustments if you don’t mind. Please stay where you are in that pose.’ without giving me time to think or react he placed his soft palms on my pallu at the shoulder and while I was looking he rolled it along the cross section of my body in the shape of a thread. He didn’t touch my boobs at all during the process leaving with me no other option but to think that he is doing his job. When I was just beginning to relax, he squatted in front of me and dug all his finger tips into the waist line of my saree, by doing so shocked me all over. I quickly brought my hands from behind to knock his hands off me. He coolly said ‘your hands over the head madam. I am just adjusting the level to make the shots come out sexy.’ He said it in a tone as though he couldn’t care less. One other main problem was his strong finger nails were brushing my hip and tickled me thoroughly. He had long nails. Excited a bit, I giggled now. ‘you… er.. it is tickling.’. I manage to form the words in between the fits of giggles. He seemed to be enjoying the situation too and liked the way I jerked my hip and tried to dig his fingers a bit deeper to tickle me further. I was thinking to myself ‘Should I have avoided those naughty fingers??’ while my stretched arms headed for the tree trunk obediently amidst my fitful giggles.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kalpana : The Nair Studio ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:54 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:56 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:57 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:58 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Nair Studio - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:59 AM