Adultery Kalpana : The Rainy Day **
When I started cleaning the first wing of the fan i had to stretch my hand wide , away from me and part my legs wider too , to reach till the tip.I noticed him dropping his pen (purposefully i guess) and left the hold of the stool briefly, and then bent down to pick up the pen.I was sudddenly very conscious of my nudity underneath the saree i saw him lift his head up from his position below, getting an unhindered view of my shaven, now glistening pussy. He seemed mesmerized for few seconds which seemed to be a lifetime for me.
I shifted uncomfortably and closed my thighs together. He recoverd,held the stool with his hands, and got up all the while , eyes rivetted inside my saree until he was UP beyond tht point and once again, stood at my waist level. My left breast was completely off the pallu now and the sweaty blouse could hardly contain the pointed fully erect nipple. He was treated with a wonderful view of my bra-free breast juggling while i was cleaning the wing number two of the fan.

Being the astute guy he was, armed with the knowledge that I am devoid of any undergarments and my body had already given its approval via the erect nipples and glistening thatch below, he made the next move. He shook the stool gently and quicky said .."Madam, the base of the stool is not good. I shall hold you along with the stool to be safe.." , with that his left hand was on my foot. The room was so much charged with sex at that moment, the silence from me, was taken to be a roaring approval. He was looking up at the fan. I was trying to concentrate..and mutted an aimless "Thanks" to him, tried to clean further .. the last wing of the fan. Within a few seconds , I felt his hand creep up a bit unmistakably. This sent shivers in me. I felt his hand creep up on my bare leg and rest on the knee for a while..Warning bells were ringing in my head all over. My one side of the brain was screaming to intimate that I am at the 'point of no return' at that very moment. While the other half of the brain was already lulled and taken over by needs and desire. In this brief conflict, the needs overtook the reason and I continued to clean the wing while i was enjoying the feeling of his hand on my thigh.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:21 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:22 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:23 AM
RE: Kalpana : The Rainy Day ** - by randomguy123 - 30-01-2021, 12:23 AM