Adultery My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47
My friend's wife

Hello friends, my name is Karan and this story is about the time when I was working for an IT company in Delhi and my friend's wife Monika. This story is years after my breakup with Richa and Rashi (read the story on link 
https://xossipy.com/thread-33610.html
and when i returned from Japan. My friend Rahul was my colleague at office. I knew him as he was also my colleague in my previous company. We were really good friends as I got him hired in this company and we were again together. He got married a year ago but I could not go to his wedding. It was when i finally got him to join my company that i met his wife. I had seen his wife's picture and she looked ordinary just as my friend in the picture. However in person she looked much more beautiful and she was really young. She was around 7 years younger to my friend and being from a Rajput family their wedding was prefixed and age difference was considered normal. She did look like a college student and she was really cute too. I used to call her Monika as I never called any of my friend’s wife as bhabhi or something. Initially i met her only once or twice in a period of 6 months and did not think much of anything except my work and my own flirting here and there. It was Diwali and Rahul invited me at his home for celebration. He also invited Monika's sister Kanika for the celebrations and it was set that we will play cards all night. It was this Diwali when I became friends with Monika and then started our little story.

Update 1

I bought some flowers for Monika and went to the Diwali party at Rahul's place. Rahul opened the door and called Monika saying Karan is here. She was dressed in a beautiful saree and looked lovely. I complimented her and handed the bouquet to her. She smiled and said thank you. As i went inside the house, i saw another girl sitting on the sofa and Monika introduced me to her as Kanika her sister. She was working in Noida and would often visit them. I shanked hands with her and she told me she worked at a bank in Noida. I said, wow that’s nice to know as we could use some inside person at banks and i winked. Everyone laughed and Kanika said, yes why not, please feel free. After all you are jiju's friend, so no issues. I thanked her and we all sat down. Kanika was almost a carbon copy of Monika and looked exactly same. I could not tell or guess their figures in Saree but they were thin in stature and I could say that they had good figure. Kanika was wearing a Salwar suit which was kind of lose and not tight. She looked lovely as well and I had to compliment her as well. I took my chances and said, Rahul is lucky that he has such a beautiful wife and also another half wife who is almost similar to Monika. Monika and Kanika smiled and said, thank you. We can also say that at least one of Rahul's friend is smart and has the courtesy to bring flowers. We laughed and I said, well I am well-mannered in that. Everyone was smiling. Snacks were served and the atmosphere was well set as the initial ice was broken. We were talking more freely now and Kanika and Monika were teasing Rahul now and then (for his age difference) and would call him oldie. I also joined them and said he also walks like an oldie in office. It was all smiles. We had a lovely dinner and Rahul opened up a bottle of whiskey. I did not drink (i only drank with Richa and Rashi, that too to get them off the edge) alcohol normally and Rahul knew that. He said, well young boy, I have thumps up for you and this whiskey is for someone manly like me. I said when I am already high on life, why would I drink alcohol. He smiled. Monika was really surprised that i did not drink or smoke as Rahul did both. Kanika said, at least one of jiju's friend has the decency to not drink in front of us. I smiled and said, not all people who drink are bad. Monika defended her sister and said, she does not mean that but normally we have to leave as it becomes odd after few drinks. I said, ok i understand that, but Rahul is definitely a good guy. Monika laughed loudly and said, you are really his friend it seems. He is a nice guy I know, that is why i married him. Kanika smiled and said, well didi knows when to be a wife and all laughed.

After few rounds of drink, Rahul was a bit tipsy and he was blabbering about work. Monika looked at me with a sad face indicating she was not happy that he drank even when no one was drinking. She said, you need an excuse to drink and you drink even when no one is drinking. I said, it’s ok, let him enjoy. Let us put dinner on table. ? I helped them to set the table even though they asked me continuously to sit and relax. I did not listen and set the table so we all can eat together. Monika did not like the fact that Rahul was so drunk and did not help. After dinner we took the cards out and started to play teen patti for real money. Rahul was playing really bad and wasting money. I was making money and so was Kanika. Monika joked; it seems you two have become partners in loot today. Maybe you should start dating with the loot money and then it would be so much fun. Kanika was really embarrassed with her comment and was looking down in shame. Rahul added yeah why not, he is a really good guy and Kanika will be lucky. He jokingly added, plus he does not drink or smoke, means more savings. I was a bit embarrassed as well and apparently blushing. Monika and Rahul were now teasing us and it was fun as well. I also joined in and said, it would be nice then i also will have Kanika and half Monika. Everyone laughed except Kanika who was really feeling shame and hiding her face. After lot of jokes, we ended the game and planned to sleep. Rahul asked me to stay but they had just one spare room. They asked me to take the room and Kanika would sleep in their room on the floor. I said, i will sleep on the floor and let Kanika use the bed. I said i will manage in the living room. However living room had no AC so Rahul insisted and made me sleep in their room on the floor. Both Monika and Kanika were requesting me to take the bed but i refused. As soon as we lied down, Rahul was fast asleep. Monika and Kanika had changed into lowers and t shirt. Monika asked me after around 15 minutes, if i was comfortable on the floor. I said yes, don’t worry. She said, i should have taken the bed as she feels bad. I said how I can let a girl sleep on the floor. Monika was pleased and said you are really nice. I joked plus i get to sleep with you in this room, which is a pleasure. She laughed and said ha-ha, but you are on the floor. I said so what; after all you are just half girlfriend. She smiled and said good night half boyfriend. I slept and after few hours i felt as if it was too hot and i was sweating. I woke up and found that the light was gone and only fan was working with inverter. I woke up to get some water and noticed that Monika's t shirt was raised up. In the dim lights of night bulb, her navel was visible. Her midriff was flat and her navel looked amazingly sexy. I was mesmerized and I was fixated at the view. She had no fat and she had an absolutely amazing figure. Her t shirt was coiled up near her boobs and it was apparent that her boobs were not in proportion to her size. They were really huge and now i could see that she had really thin body but amazingly huge boobs which made her even sexier. Her hair was spread across her face and sweat on her body was making her like a sex goddess. I was in a trance when she turned to her side, breaking my fixation. I quickly walked out to get some water as I did not want her to see me seeing her. I had a glass of water in the kitchen and when i was walking back, i had a wicked idea to check Kanika as well. I went to her door and it was open. I opened it slowly and interestingly she was sleeping with lights on. The risk was greater but i took the chance and peeped in. She was also sleeping really sound but her t shirt was not up. Although i could make out her figure and she had similar body as Monika except her boobs which were visibly smaller. I looked her up, praising her sexy body. These sisters had really amazing figure and i was really excited with all this. I was sporting a hard on and luckily no one was up. I closed the door and went back to sleep. 

I was up at around 10 AM and had a really massive morning boner. My shorts were raised up and anyone looking at it would know I had a hard on. I quickly got up to check if anyone was up and to my horror, Monika was not in her bed. Rahul was still asleep. I waited for few minutes trying to control my hardness. I needed to pee badly and finally as i felt it was better i got up. My shorts still sported a slight tent and I walked out peeping if anyone was there. I went to the toilet in living room (living room and kitchen were together). I walked slowly and as i reached the toilet gate, i noticed Monika and Kanika were in the kitchen sipping tea. They looked at me and smiled sheepishly (laughing in low tone) and said Good Morning. I smiled shyly and said Good Morning. I did not know if they saw my boner or not or what happened. When i came out of the toilet, Monika asked me for tea. I said ok. Both sisters were smiling now and then and i did not know what to think or say. I sat down, took my mobile and started to surf here and there. Things settled down when Rahul was up as well. We drank tea together as they prepared tea for everyone. Breakfast was bread and eggs. I made omelet for everyone and Monika and Kanika were really impressed. Monika joked, Kanika it seems you won’t even have to cook. You need to think seriously now. Rahul was also having fun and he said, my boy is gold. We all laughed. Finally I got ready and so did Kanika. She was planning to take the auto and then metro. I told her I can give her lift till Noida as I live in East Delhi and it is near Noida. She said no, no i don’t want to trouble you. Rahul said, what is the trouble, he is my friend. Monika too said, come-on Kanika, he is saying himself and plus he is our friend. Kanika said Ok and she got ready to go in my car. I bid them goodbye and surprisingly Monika hugged me goodbye. It was like a dream come true and I hugged her lightly. It was already around 5 PM by the time we left. She was mostly silent in the car. She said, you are really good and maybe the best of jiju's friend. I said to her, she is also the best sali of any friend i ever met. She blushed and said, thanks but i don’t know what it means. I said, i mean you are beautiful, self-sufficient and smart. She blushed and said thanks. After an hour of driving we reached her flat in Noida. She asked me to come up for coffee which i did not refuse. I went up and found that she was ringing the bell. I assumed she had a flat mate. She said, I live with my friend Neha and she is my flat mate. We rented this 2 BHK apartment as we both work in Noida. I said, that’s nice. The door opened and the girl who opened the door was in a really tiny short and top. She was the most beautiful and sexy girl i had ever seen. She was curvy and had perfect hips and ass. A perfectly flat midriff and a pair of juicy boobs. She was perhaps the hottest girl i had ever seen. I have no words for her. She had straight hair, perfect lips and a body that would make men kills for her. A picture of another hot girl is attached to explain what i mean. 

Kanika introduced me to her, she was Neha. She passed a casual hi and was really comfortable in her dress even with me around. She was sitting on the sofa and busy in her phone hardly noticing me. Kanika went inside to make coffee while Neha sat on the couch across from me texting on mobile. She seems pretty busy and would just glance at times smiling at me. I was hooked to her. She had folded her legs and was on the sofa with her legs up as well. She was tired of texting and she folded her hands up to relax them and raised her hands over her head. This exposed her perfect belly button and i was so hooked to her that i could not think of anything else. Soon Kanika walked in with coffee and she found me looking at Neha. I managed to look away but i was caught. Coffee was served on the table and as Neha bent to lift her cup, I could see her awesome cleavage. Her top hung down giving me a peek at her sexy lingerie and her perfect boobs. I was stunned. I had fucked so many girls so far but this was something i never imagined. Kanika was looking at me with slight anger and she said, Karan drink coffee please. I sheepishly took the coffee and drank it. I said ok Kanika, i will leave now. Neha was still busy texting and she said byee Karan, nice meeting you. I replied byee and nice meeting you too and walked down with Kanika. Kanika was a bit angry or fake angry at me as she said, Neha is so beautiful that men just keep looking at her. I said, sorry but yes and I am sorry i was ogling. I said, I was a bit shocked to see her and no doubt that she is amazingly beautiful. Kanika said, just beautiful or you mean something else. I said, ok i mean she is sexy too. Kanika said, Oh my god Karan, men will be men. I laughed and said, it seems you are jealous. She said, not at all. And why would i be jealous if you like her. I said, maybe because you like me. Kanika hit me from behind and said, shut up. She then said, I do like you, and even if i don’t know you, i do like you. To be honest, I do have a boyfriend so I did not say anything. Monika does not know about him. I said it is Ok, anyways it would be difficult for us. She asked me why it would be difficult. I said, you are my friend’s sali and if anything goes wrong between us, it would affect my friendship with Rahul and Monika. I am sure none of us want this. Kanika agreed with me. She said, I know it would be nice but I too have a boyfriend and in addition our situation is complex. I asked her about Neha. Kanika got angry and said, shut up you bad boy. But to let you know she has no boyfriend, she has boyfriends and she takes them for a spin. I said, wow that is even better. Kanika hit me again and said, my sister and jiju are fools to think you are a nice man. I said, who said i am nice, i never said so. She laughed and said, you are nice and honest. I like that. I smiled and said you are really sweet Kanika and I think you will be a good friend. Kanika hugged me good bye. As i was getting in car, Neha came running from behind and shouted wait.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016; 1 to 47 - by kamal kishan - 31-12-2020, 03:21 AM