Adultery Before My Friend's Wife..........Desisex2016
Namaskar 'My Friend's wife' 

Desisex2016 has written this story., 

these all are experiences of Karan, who is the hero of story. 

Karan's experiences narrated here;

before he met his friend's wife; 

hope you will enjoy the story., sex
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My name is Karan, and I am now working in IT Company. This story is about my experience when i was in engineering college.

Chapter 1

It was Summer Holidays and i was visiting my grandparents in a small village in UP, after a long time. I used to spend all my summer holidays there, but after my 7th,  i could not go there. It was a long gap of 8 years, and I was now a young man of 22. I remembered all the wonderful time I spent there, and all my friends. My grandparents were ecstatic to see me. I touched their feet and hugged them. I was feeling wonderful. After refreshing myself, I went for a walk in the village. As i went to the main market, i realized lot has changed and new shops, electricity and many new things were now available in the market. However the streets were still same. As i walked through the cobbled streets, my eyes met a really beautiful girl. She was wearing Salwar suit, and looked really amazing. I was mesmerized, but i kept my gaze for a short time only as this is a village and almost everyone knows one another. When I looked back at her, I found her looking at me with confusion. I did not know what to do, but I hurried through the market, as i was not sure what she was thinking. I was excited and also a bit scared, for no reason. I started walking towards my home, checking if the girl could still be seen, but i could not find her. After I reached home, I sat with my grandmother and she started telling me all about the village, the recent changes and stories of all the neighbors. It was fascinating for me, and I could see that she really enjoyed sharing all the gossip with me. We have a big house, and the corner most room in the house was my room. MY room had three doors, two of which led into the house and one that led out of the house. After having dinner, i retired to my room and slept.

Next day, my grandmother woke me up at around 6 for morning tea. I was really sleepy, but I knew, she waited an hour to wake me up as we normally had tea at 5 AM in the village. I used to get up with grandmother every day at 5 AM. I was early riser then, but things changed when i went to college. After tea and breakfast, we three sat together and were talking about my studies and future plan. Someone then rang the bell, my grandmother opened the door and I could hear some voices. I could not make out, who it was but looked like some girl was there. I heard footsteps coming my way, and saw my grandmother walking in with a smile. And here she was behind my grandmother, the same girl i saw yesterday, walking towards my grandfather. She was wearing a blue salwar and white Kurti. She looked really beautiful. She touched his feet and then turned to me and said “did you not recognize me?” I was confused, and then my grandmother told me, Karan this is your old friend Richa. I could not believe myself, she looked so ugly and fat when she was young. I was surprised, happy and excited. I said of course Dadi; just i could not imagine she looked so thin now, teasing her. Of course i did not say beautiful in front of my grandmother. She replied - 'You are a liar, you saw me yesterday and did not ever greet me'. I said “Sorry, but i could not imagine how you would look when you get thin?” She was quick in her reply - 'You look so ugly but i still recognized you'. I asked her, then why she did not greet me. She was now in a fix and then we all started laughing. My grandmother went to make some coffee and asked us not to fight as we used to when we were young. I could not believe my luck, and i was really excited. We were of same age and shared a long friendship but were limited to summer holidays only as we did not have telephones then or any other way to talk. After some chitchat about what we were doing, I came to know she was now a teacher in some primary school. She was happy that i was into engineering and congratulated me. My Dadi called Dadu for some help in the kitchen and she asked me, was i really so fat that you did not recognize me. I said not just fat, you were ugly too. She got a little bit angry and said and how about now. I told her with confidence, that now you look so beautiful that i cannot imagine. Her cheeks were red with shame and she smiled at me. Soon my dadu and dadi returned with tea. We had tea and discussed some more things. Finally, my dadu-dadi wanted to take their afternoon nap and asked us to talk in my room. We went to my room and started talking about different things. She asked me if i had a girlfriend and i said no as i did not have any. I liked few in college, but there was no chance for an average guy like me. I asked her if she had any boyfriend and she told me she had but not anymore. I was sad for an instant, it felt like something broke my heart and for no reason. I asked her what happened. She told me that her mother did not like the guy as he was some kind of awara and had no future. I saw some light of hope, but did not know what to do. After some more chats, she had to go, and I led her to the exit door. I got a bit bold and hugged her bye as she was about to leave. The hug was really light, but it sent waves of passion through my body. She was slightly shocked but Okay with my hug, and she hugged me back. I could see the curve of her ass as i hugged her and I could imagine her sexy figure. I was semi erect by the thought of her curves and her intoxicating smell. I was not sure if it was love or lust. She promised to come again tomorrow and take me to her house.
[+] 2 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply
Chapter:2

I was eagerly waiting for the day to pass and next day to start. I was imagining so many things in my head, her face, her smile, her figure, her dresses. I was going crazy as if she was not my friend whom i knew, but some beautiful date i went on to.
It was finally night and i woke up early at 5 AM. My grandmother was surprised, but i was feeling different. I had my tea and breakfast and eagerly waited for her. We were all sitting in the living room, when i heard a faint knock. It was coming from my room. I went there and realized it was the exit door. I opened it and here she was. She was wearing another beautiful Salwar suit in green. Her tight Kurti revealed little of her figure, and i could sense she was naturally gifted. It seems like her weight loss did not have much effect on her boobs and hips. She was not huge but good for her figure. I smiled at her and hugged her. She was expecting this and did not object. This time i hugged her a little bit tighter. Her Dupatta was blocking all the view, but the feel of her touch sent electric waves through my body. I was a virgin and this was probably the first time i was hugging a girl who could be a potential lover. The feel of her boobs over her clothes on my chest was intoxicating and i was getting hard. I quickly broke the hug and welcomed her.

After we walked in, she met our grandparents and we decided to go for a walk around the house garden. She asked me, if i really think she is beautiful. I was getting confident, and I held her hand, looked in her eye and told her that i have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life and i was happy that now she had no boyfriend. She smiled, and said, why is that happy for me. I was getting bold in my replied and I told her because now i can see an opening. This made her smile and at the same time, she said, but we are friends aren’t we. I said yes we are, but are we not also just a boy and a girl? She was slightly confused but smiled at my reply and then said; let us go to my home. I said ok. We walked in, took permission and walked out of the house. She hired a rickshaw for her home. As we sat together, our legs were touching and I was finding it hard to control my excitement.

As we reached her home, I found that she was alone in the house and no one else was there. She told me her parents were at work and both run a shop in the village. She also had a little sister who was now 19, but she was in college and unlike Richa was pursuing her career to be something. She would come back in 3-4 hours she told me. We walked in and sat down on the sofa. It was hot and we were sweating. She switched on the fan and took her dupatta out. I could see slight cleavage from the Kurti and it was a real nice view for me. She went to get some water and I started looking at the pictures in living room. There were very few pictures of Richa and her sister, but the pics were old. I could not find any recent pic of Richa.

Soon she came back with water, and we started talking again. She told me all about her boyfriend and was really sad when she spoke about him. She really missed him but respected her parents’ wishes. I asked her if they ever went on a date. She laughed and told me there are no dates in villages, it was all very secretive and they hardly met. She was confiding in me and telling things openly. I asked boldly, how you guys kissed then. She hit me and said stupid, don’t ask such things, but to tell you we never kissed. I was not giving up easily. And i said then this was a bad bf. She got angry and said why. I said “you could only love when you can also feel the other person”. She did not agree with me and said her feelings are strong. I told her, if her feelings were strong, she must have felt like kissing him. She was now in a fix and said, Ok baba, i tell you. We kissed once when we got chance. I asked her to elaborate and explain if this was a kiss on cheeks or smooch. She was getting uneasy and said what you think. I said with a girl like you, no one can resist smooching and so much more. She went red with shyness and hit me hard. She said enough of me and asked if I ever kissed someone. I said i never had a GF; so never. She smiled at me and said, don’t worry soon you will have a GF too. I said how, are you willing? She was taken aback and said shut up. This is not what i meant. I knew what she meant, but i wanted to tease her. I asked her, why what is wrong with me. She said nothing, but we are friends. I said so what; we can also be bf and GF. It also involves friendship. My answer made her think for a while and then she stood up, saying she cannot really think about any other relation for now. I said, it is ok, i am just teasing you.

She then walked out of the living room and said she wanted to change as it was hot. She came back in 10 minutes wearing a nightie. I teased her and said why all girls in village wear salwar suit or nightie and not jeans or something else. She said, she always wanted to, but she could not as this was village. I started teasing her more and said it’s too old fashioned. With your looks and figure you should wear more modern clothes. I was slightly afraid as i used the word figure. But it was too late. She was also taken aback, but she asked me, how I know if she has good figure. I said it seems like, as far as i can tell. She then laughed and said that she does not even know what figure means. I said i can tell you, but on one condition. She said what’s the condition and i said, once you know you will tell me your figure. She said Ok as she thought it was measurement of height and something like this.

I started explaining that figure has three values for example 36-28-36. The last value is the measurement of your hips. She was slightly shocked but said nothing. The second if of your waist, i said and she nodded in affirmative as this was something she was ok with. Then i said, the first number is measure of your chest, she was shocked and asked what the hell. I said, yes it is true; it is measure of your chest along the tip of your boobs. I deliberately used the word boobs. She was really red with shame and got slightly angry. She hit me and said, this is all nonsense and this is all bad. I asked her why and she said no one wants to measure all this. I said yes they do and you need yourself to buy clothes like bra and panties. This sent her into shock and she told me to change the subject as this was uneasy for her. I was however persistent and said, i did not tell you one thing yet. She said "what?” i said that there is also a letter associated with the bust size. She said what letter; i said letters like A, B, C, D and so on which really mean cup size of the boobs. She was now really embarrassed and asked me to stop explaining. I said, ok ok, but tell me your figure as you promised. She was now confused and angry. She told me she cannot tell me as she does not know these things. I said it is impossible as she must be wearing bra and etc. She said she never buys her undergarments and all was bought by her mother. I told her it is no problem, we can measure it. She was now angry and sad, and said you are really bad. I felt bad for making her discomfort able, and i used this chance to go near her. I looked in her eye and said I am sorry and hugged her very tight this time. She was not ready for my hug but she adjusted and let me hug her. I whispered in her ears that i did not want to make her sad. My body on the other hand responded differently to the hug and I now had a good erection which she may feel anytime soon. I was broke the hug, controlled myself and out of nowhere kissed her on the cheek. She was shocked but smiled back at me. She told me I was really nice. I went near her, held her hand and said will you be my GF. She looked at me, smiled and said she does not know, but she can give it a try. As soon as she said this, i hugged her really tight, pressing my body on hers and whispered in her ear, i can now guess your figure at least.
[+] 1 user Likes kamal kishan's post
Like Reply
Chapter 3

She broke the hug and said, not so quick Karan, I just said I will give it a try. I was disappointed but also happy as the sign was positive and i was able to determine that she was a really shy girl who did not resist much. I hugged her back and whispered in her ear, - You are too beautiful for me to let go. The way i whispered on her ears, sent a wave of electricity through her body as I could feel her gasp as i was whispering. I then hugged her tight crushing her boobs on my chest. My guess was she must be around 34. I could feel her boobs over her clothes on my chest; I was caressing her back over her clothes and rubbing my neck with hers. I was getting excited and my dick was getting hard each moment. I slowly moved my hands through her spine to the lower back at the joint. I then gently kissed her ears and she led out a sigh giving me indication that she was enjoying it as well. But she was in her senses and wanted to break the hug. She struggled, but i hugged her tight and caressed her lower back. My legs were now touching her legs, and my dick was placed in her crotch area. I was only necking her and not doing anything else. It got her excited for sure as i could see her rubbing her neck with mine as well. I think she also sensed my hard dick and smiled a little. I held her face with my hands, looked her into eye. She looked down in shyness and i bent my face to reach her lips. She wanted to move away, but i held her tight, and tried to smooch her lips. She closed her lips to prevent me from smooching her. I then pushed her back till we hit the sofa and i pushed her down on sofa. The slight jerk was enough to make her open her lips and for me to kiss her lips with my lips. She was struggling trying to avoid kissing me but as my tongue moved in her mouth licking her lips and tongue, she gave in and started smooching me back. It seems she did not know how to smooch and I was not an expert myself. But nonetheless the kiss was passionate, i was sucking her lips and tongue now and my hands now moved to her back. I was now leaning on her and she was sitting on the sofa. I kept smooching her as i turned her on the sofa so i could lie on top of her. I positioned her to lie on the sofa and I moved on top still smooching and sucking her lips and tongue. My legs were on her legs, and my hands were holding her from back. I was so hard that i was about to come. I did not know how excited she was, but it seemed she never smooched anyone like this as she was shivering and gasping and had lot of Goosebumps. As i crushed her with my weight, and continued to smooch her, I was also planning to somehow move my hands to her boobs and ass. I moved my hand from back, to her lower back and slowly on her hips. She seemed to mind that but i was smooching her madly. I squeezed one of her ass very hard and that made her move her head and break the kiss. She pushed me aside and sat up on the sofa. She was sweating and so was I. She looked angrily at me and said, this is more than enough Karan. I dont want to do anything else. I went close and asked did she not enjoy our first kiss. She was still angry but deep within she really enjoyed it. She looked at me and said shyly, Not much. I knew she was lying and to make her admit, i leaned again on her. She tried to move away and we started to tussle. Suddenly the bell rang, it was already 5 PM and we did not take notice of time. She got up, adjusted herself, and went to open the door. I heard some voices and soon a girl, slightly younger to us, walked in. It was her sister Rashi. Rashi and i used to fight a lot, as we did not get along very well then. She was fairer in color than her sister. I was fascinated by her looks. She was more stylish than her sister, her make up was much more than her sister. She was wearing heels and very tight kurti and salwar. I could make her figure out. She had around 36 boobs and very round ass. She looked at me with confusion, and then I introduced myself. She was shocked to see me and also happy. She came and hug me straight away. I was slightly taken aback by her boldness. She started talking about her college life, her dreams and how she wants to pursue her career. She was much bold and more confident than Richa. Ofcourse in a way she was much more sexier than Richa and also had a good face, juicy lips and shiny eyes. I was already excited and her looks and hugs kept me excitement going.

Richa went in to get some water and snacks. Rashi then told me, I look so handsome as compared to when i was young. i was happy to hear this. I told her that she looked very beautiful herself. She looked at me and said, just beautiful? I was enjoying her boldness. I told her she was very sexy and had very nice figure. She smiled at me and said - I know I am awesome. I liked her instantly. I was getting bold with her and asked what is your figure ? She said Cant you tell? Guess. Soon Richa waled in with water, tea and snacks. We could not discuss anymore.

Richa was looking shyly at me. I was also looking sheepishly at her. Rashi guessed something but said nothing. We had tea and soon their parents walked in. I met them and finally said good bye to them. I came back to our house. Went to my room and masturbated thinking about my kiss with Richa but replaced her with Rashi in my imagination. I was on cloud nine.

Like Reply
Chapter 4

I was attracted by Richa by her beauty, but the raw sexiness of Rashi was making me mad. I was very confused. Next day, I got a call from Rashi to watch a movie after college in nearby town. I would bring Richa from her home and meet directly after college. I was excited about watching movie with both of them. At around 4 I went to meet Richa at her home. I rang the bell and greeted her hello when she opened the door. I checked that no one was at home, and as soon as i got in, I closed the door and hugged her tight. She smiled and hugged me back. I then pushed her to the door and started kissing her on her face, her nose, her eyes, her forehead and then smooched her. She was more free today, but she was resisting my hands moving down on her back to her ass. I was trying to caress her back and excite her so I could reach her ass. I could feel her bra strap and with one swift motion, i was able to undo her bra over her clothes. She was now shocked and wanted to push me away. I took this chance to grab her by both her ass and smooched her deeper. This made me go hard in my penis and i think this was having effect on her too. She managed to free herself for a minute and said, we are late for the movie. I realized, i was there for the movie. I then stopped and said sorry, please get ready. I wanted to see her get ready and asked if i can watch her. She said no and ran away. She came back after 10 minutes. Soon we got a call on her landline from Rashi and she said that the only movie left is Aashiq Banaya Apne. I already knew that the movie is very bad and only one song was worth watching. Because of the bad nature of the movie, as seen in ads, Richa quickly said No to the movie. Rashi however wanted to see and asked if i can come alone. I looked at Richa and then with her confirmation , said yes. I left to meet Rashi at the cinemahall. She was waiting at the gates, wearing a tight kurti and chudidar. She was looking hot as usual. I greeted her and we went inside. The movie was boring and we were not enjoying it and we kept chatting a lot. She seemed more open and advanced than Richa. She told her plan to go the city and do some vocational courses. I encouraged her as that way she can be closer to me. As soon as the song Aashiq banaya apne started, i was hooked to the screen. I was getting excited and she could tell that. She told me not to eat Tanushree datta with my eyes. I smiled and said, what to do she is so sexy that i cannot control. She told me, I am sexier than her. I said how ? She told me, I have better figure and I have better lips. I was surprised and happy to hear the conversation going in this direction. I asked her, what was her figure ? She was a little taken aback but said boldly, its 36-24-36 and It is better than Richa as well. I was a bit surprised to hear Richa's name. She then added and its 36 C and teased me. I asked her why she is comapring with Richa. SHe told me that everyone in the village always says Richa is so much beautiful and homely, but i think i am better. I told her, Richa is really beautiful and you are sexy. I wanted to keep her jealous as well as praise her. I told her, your figure is so hot that i think i am getting excited. She laughed at me and said you are a liar. It is because of Tanushree datta. We both laughed and started watching the movie again. I then made a bold move and put my hand around her and rested my hand on her arms. She did not mind it, but whispered, its not city so be careful. I nodded and we continued watching movie. We took an auto back home after the movie. We sat real close and i could feel her legs touching mine. I was imagining her figure and looking at her side boobs all the way. When we reached her house, it was dark and since there was no light in the village we had to walk for like 100 meters in the dark. I told her, dont be afraid i am there for you. She teased me, i should be afraid of you as you can take advantage of me. I said, that is true, you excite me with your figure. She said you are a liar as you only liked Tanushree. I then grabbed her by her waist from behind and said, do you need proof. As it was dark, no one can see us. She said, what proof can u give. I then hugged her tight and said, let me fee yuor figure and you will have the proof. She said, i would let you but I think you like Richa more. I said, I like her because i met her before you and then i pulled her closer to me from behind. My penis was between her tight ass. I started touching her from her thighs and she was getting restless. I was feeling her thighs from over her clothes and i moved my hands upwards, circling it back to her ass and then moving forward to her belly. I was only touching her and not pressing her. As my hands neared her boobs, she held my hands and said dont press them. I caressed her boobs over her clothes and this gave me such a hard on that i was about to come. I then whispered in her ears, your proof is ready and took one her hands over to my hard penis. She could feel my hardness in her ass and in her hands now. She gently squeezed it once and i took this as the chance to squeeze one of her boobs. She gasped and then broke my grip. She started walking towards her house. I had an orgasm by now and was standing there so i could look sober when i go in the house. We rang the bell, we were silent now. Richa opened the door and was happy to see us. I looked shyly at her in guilt. We exchanged hellos and then i left for home.

Next day, around same time as everyday, Richa was at the house. I hugged her as she entered the house and we sat in my room. Dadu and Dadi were going for marketing and i decided to stay back with Richa. Richa asked me, how was the movie. I told her it was good and Rashi was really nice. She told me, be careful of Rashi as she is mean. I said why she thinks so. She told me that ,she always finds way to hurt her and she is worried that she maybe trying something here. She told me that she has many male friends and she is not a good girl. I was surprised to hear all this enemity between sisters. I wanted to use it to my advantage. I told Richa that I dont care if he has many friends or not, she was nice to me. Also, she is very sexy i think. This made Richa angry and she stood up, saying then u amke her your girlfriend and started going out. I held from back and in her ears, said she maybe sexy but you are my beauty. I then kissed her cheeks from back. She smiled and I lifter her up in my arms. I said, your sister is sexy and wears tight clothes. I can guess her figure but i cannot find my own gfs figure. She smiled and said, you are really bad. I then put her on my bed and went inside the house to come back with a measuring tape. I said I want to measure you. She said no no, please dont. I said why not, your sister wont mind. The mention of her sister, always made her angry and i noticed that. She stood up and said you are really bad and then she spread her arms to allow me to measure her..

I went near her, and sat down. My face almost on her pussy and i started breathing heavy. She could feel my breath on her pussy area and this was exciting her. I took the tape around her waist and squeezed till it was tight to measure her. I touched her waist and squeezed it a bit. She was 26. Then i moved the tape down to the roundest part of her ass and squeezed both her hips as i adjusted the tape. She was 34 by her waist. She was getting excited by all the touching. I then stood up, pulled the tape around her chest and touched her side boobs for the first time. I was really excited and my hard on was now visible over my shorts. I took her measure and squeezed her boobs ón the pretext. She was 34. I told her, you are really sexy. She was shy and happy to hear this. She said are you happy now. I said you can look at my shorts to see if i am happy or not. She looked down and found my hard on. She said you are really bad and smiled. I took her hand on my penis and said hold it. She said no, but i insisted and she held it shivering in excitement. I pulled her near and said, I now need to measure your cup size. She was shocked and said no. But i was not in the mood to listen today. I shushed her and smooched her. I started smooching her deep and she was still holding my hard penis. As I smooched her, she was getting excited too and started to rub my penis over my clothes. I then got rid of my shorts and now i was in my underwear: this frightended her as well as excited her. She slid her hand in my underwear and touched my penis. I was too excited and i moved my hands to her boobs over her clothes and started pressing them hard. she massaged my balls and was squeezing my dick. I could not control as this was the first time a girl touched my dick. I ejaculated all over her hand and she suddenly broke the kiss. She said, eww Karan, you made me dirty. I said sorry you are too sexy to control. It made her laugh. I gave her tissues. After she cleaned herself, i took off my t shirt and baniyan as well. Now i was only in my undies. She looked at me and said, what now, you are done and what you need more from me. She was happy and sad at the same time as she did not want to do all this so soon with me. I told her, I have to give you something as well. She was too shy and and said no no, i have to go. I grabbed her and pulled her on my bed. I started smooching her again and came on top. I inserted my hands inside her kurti from her waist and moved it up the back. I unhooked her bra and then i undid her kurti chain from back. I started sliding her kurti to the side of her arms to make space to expose her boobs. She was resisting me the whole time, but i kept her pinned down.
Like Reply
Chapter 5

I was smooching her deep and wildly. My tongues were massaging her tongues. We were sucking each other madly. I had now made enough space to touch her boobs for the first time. I inserted my fingers and touched her boobs for the first time. She was getting really excited as well and was sucking my tongue. I slid my fingers further in and touched her nipples for the first time. I cupped her boobs and squeezed them hard. She was in pain but I was enjoying every moment of it. She could feel my penis getting hard again on her crotch area. I removed her kurti exposing her boobs and was cupping both the boobs now. I then broke the smooch and looked at the most amazing boobs I have ever seen. Her pink nipples, tight boobs and round size gave me a big hard on. i bent down and took one of her boobs and started sucking it very hard. I was biting one boob and sucking and squeezing the other one very hard. I was sucking and squeezing her boobs and she was getting really wet as she was now grinding her pussy on my penis. I used my hand to open her salwar and slide it down. I then got up and removed her salwar. She was feeling real shy and was not looking at me. I then made her sit and removed her kurti and her bra. She was now only in her panties. I asked her to look at me and i removed my underwear. She saw my penis for the first time and it was rock hard. I started sucking her boobs again and made her sit on my laps wrapping her legs around me. My penis was rock hard and she was grinding her pussy on it. She was really wet and almost leaking. As i sucked her boobs and played with her nipples, i could sense her getting an orgasm. She led out a loud moan and collapsed on me. I then made her lie on the bed and started to remove her panties. She looked at me and said, dont have sex with me please. I wanted to respect her wish, and I told her , i just want to see her nude. I took her pants out and looked at her pink clean shaven pussy. It was glistening wet and made me even harder. I so wanted to fuck her and fuck her so hard. However I did not want to do it without her consent. I lied on top of her and started to kiss her again. I started moving down from her boobs to navel. She was not sure waht i was going to do. I licked her navel and started touching her pussy. She was really wet and gave a moan as i touched her. My fingers were touching her from top and massaging her clit. I was licking her skin around navel and slowly moving down. She was trying to hold me from going down. I moved down on her and with one swift motion, started liking her pussy. I inserted my tongue inside her pussy. She was now moaning loudly and came for the second time. I could feel her juices on my tongue and i was licking her from inside. She pulled me up and said enough, i cannot take it any more. Please calm down. I said, i am too hard to calm down. She said, let me then rub your penis. I said no, do something like I did. She said eww, she cannot take my penis and lick it. I said try it. She was very reluctant, but it was better than sex for her. She went down on me, started licking my penis. I was guiding her as she was doing this for the first time. I told her to lick it from base to the top and then take the whole thing inside her mouth She was licking it and taking it all in her mouth and then licking again. I asked her to massage my balls as she did that. She was doing it really well and i was about to explode. I asked her to swirl her tongue around the head of my penis and suck the head and lick it more. I then asked her to try to take all my penis in her mouth. She was trying to do that, but was not able to. I held her head and pushed my penis deep in her throat and with one strong burst, ejaculated deep inside her throat. She started to gag, and i pulled my penis out a bit so she can relax. Her mouth was full of my cum and she had a disgusting look on her face. But she continued to suck me till i was all out. I had the best orgasm in my life. She then ran to the toilet and cleaned herself up. I was almost sleepy due to this intense session. We held each other for a while after she came back and then she left for home. I slept and woke up only after my grandparents came back.
Like Reply
Chapter 6

I was very satisfied with my achievements so far, however i was not sure how could i date Rashi. I always thought that Rashi would allow me to fuck her if we got a chance. I was planning my moves for coming days but I was not sure what to do. Next day, I got a call from my parents in the city and i was asked to come back as my sister was hospitalized. I went back and shared my number with Richa and Rashi. I could not meet them, and i was sad.

I could not return to the village as soon my college opened. We were in constant touch and one day after and year Rashi told me she is going to Delhi for some courses. I urged Richa to do same, but she was not able to go as she wanted to help her parents. My college was also finishing and, i got a job.I asked my company to place me in Delhi. The day i landed in Delhi, i called up Rashi and set up a meeting. We met in a cafe, as she was living with some relatives then. I was shocked to see her, she was in tight jeans, a tight top and sun glasses. It seems, Delhi had her effect on her. She was enjoying all the modernity she had access to and all the male attention she was getting. Her tight ass and visible cleavage was a great sign for me. I was remembering our brief encounter and I really wanted to fuck her now. She was happy to see me, i guess, and started telling me about her courses and about her 5 new make friends. It seemed she was dating them or wanted me to feel that she is capable of getting anyone. She asked me about Richa and i told her that we are doing well. She then started telling me that all boys she is friends with are really handsome and they all respect her and follow her around. She wanted me to feel jealous, but the real fact was none of them was her real friend. Our meeting was short but i realized she wanted to make me feel bad about myself. I was living far from her place and she used to call me everyday. I was not sure what she wanted, but i was often called to help her with shopping and all other activities. I was enjoying my time with her, but i could not pursue it further as we had no place to go to. I used to hold her hand at times and hug her. Her cleavage show at times was making me mad. I was not sure what to do.

However one day we had a huge fight due to her comments on Richa and also due to her bad attitude. She was day by day getting nastier with me. I decided, it was enough and stopped talking to her. Ofcourse deep within, i was sad that i could not really fuck her. Richa knew about our fight and used to tell me that i should not worry and leave her on her own. I was constantly talking to Richa and making her agree to come to Delhi. My efforts finally paid off and she decided to study in Delhi as well. Her family was also happy that she will study more. Richa called me and said that she was also coming next month and Rashi has found a place to rent for them to stay together. However Rashi needed help and asked Richa to request me to meet her. Richa told me to forgive her and go to meet her. I was not willing at first but then was also excited at this new development. It was Saturday and I went to meet Rashi in her new apartment. The apartment was empty and nothing was set up. We did not even have place to sit. Rashi looked at me, and smiled and said how are you. I told her I am fine and after an awkward greeting we started to set the apartment. It took us all day but we could not finish the set up. We did manage to set one bed in one of the rooms but i was not sure what to do. I decided to return back to my house, but it ws too late. Rashi asked me to stay and said are you still angry with me. I said ofcourse not, I just think there is no bed for me. She said, i wont eat you, this bed is not double, but wide enough. I agreed to stay, but we decided not to tell this to Richa as it maybe odd for her. I was too tried as i did lot of heavy lifting. I had nothing to wear, so i decided to wrap a towel around me and took off my shirt and jeans. We laid side by side and Rashi was talking to me about her and that i was her only real friend and she was sorry for what she did. She turned to look at me, but i was too tired and i was only nodding. She said you look very tired, let me give you some massage. I did not know what to say, but i was happy deep inside.
Like Reply
Chapter 7

She asked me to lie on my stomach so she can massage my legs and back. She was pressing my legs below my knee. She was also talking to me and telling me about her friends and how one guy is very close to her and had proposed her. She is thinking about him as her future bf. I was listening to her, but i was mostly interested in her hands touching my body. I asked her to move up to my thighs, and she moved up without even thinking as she was talking a lot. She was pressing my thighs over the towel and then i told her, yaar i cannot feel your pressure. She moved her hand under the towel and continued to massage me. I was feeling excited and i was getting a hard on. I asked her to then move up to my back and sit on me. She was wearing a night suit so she easily sat on back, spreading her legs over my back. She was sitting on my lower back and pressing my back. I was in my baniyan and her hands touching my back was giving me all the chills i can imagine. I asked her to sit back a bit as my lower back was tiring. I did this so she can be sitting on my ass. My hips were touching with her hips as she moved back. She was massaging my lower back now. I asked her to massage my hips. She smiled and said you are naughty. I said no really i have pain there. She started massaging it over the towel but i told her to lower the towel. She was not so sure about that, so I asked her to get down and sit by my side. I lowered my towel exposing my underwear. She started touching and massaging my hips over my underwear. On the other side, i was having a massive hard on and i needed to adjust my penis. I moved my hand under my pelvis and adjusted my penis. She was watching me and maybe understood but said nothing. She gave me the best massage of my life. I was lying down like this. She came to my side and started to sleep. I turned towards her and thanked her. I told her, she was also my only friend here and she was the reason i came to Delhi. I then spread my arms inviting her to hug me. She hugged me and i held her tight and whispered in her ear, let us sleep like this. She hugged me and took a deep sigh and closed her eyes. I was very excited but was too tired too. I removed my towel and embraced her close. My penis was too hard and was touching her body under my thin udnerwear material. She did not react. I inserted my hand in her t shirt and started to caress her back. She was completely motionless. I was not sure if she was up or asleep or ignoring my actions. I slipped my fingers under her lower and touched her panties strap. I inserted few fingers in to caress her milky soft lower back and hips. She still showed no reaction. I kept caressing her as i was falling asleep. She then gave a slight gasp, which i caught and instantly caught her lips between my lips. She still was not giving any reaction. I did not know what to do, but i sucked her lips and squeezed her ass. I hugged her tight and squeezed my penis on her abdomen. I was now sucking her and squeezing her ass. I had a minor orgasm and i came in my undies. She did not react much. I was not sure, but i slept too.

Next morning, she woke up and told me, what the hell were you doing last night. I told her, you knew so why you did not react. She said, do not forget I have a boyfriend, teasing me. I said, what could i do Rashi, you have such a model like figure. I could not resist. She said - You are a liar and got up. We started to set up the house and we were soon finished. We teased each other throughout and i kept hugging her now and then. It was lunch and we finished our work. She then asked why i hug her so much, teasing me. I told her you are to be my half gharwali if i marry Richa and plus you are hot like a model. She hit me and said liar. I said no really, and opened up my laptop to show my folder of girls pictures. Many pics were of girls in bikini or skimpy clothes, wet clothes showing nipples or some topless. She looked at some of them and smiled shyly. She told me she does not have figure like them at all and they are all really beautiful. I said you are too and we can prove it. She said how. I said, lets do a photosession.

She was excited at the idea but did not know what to do. I told her to show me her clothes. She showed me some and i chose a top which was deep and jeans. I asked her to wear them and pose for the camera. I asked her to bend to show her cleavage. She turned red but was following my wished. She had amazing boobs and she was huge too. I made her wear many clothes and took lot of pictures. Then i said, now for the real thing, show me your panties and bra set. She was now reluctantm but i kept pressing her that she would really look hot as models. She showed me her collection. She had some set which were colorful but most of them were white. I chose a red set and asked her to wear it. She wore them, but was not coming out from the room. I convinced her to be bold and the same confident girl i met. After lot of talk, she walked out and I saw the loveliest sight in my life. She looked like a sex bomb in a red panty and red bra. Her boobs were shaking as she walked and they were so huge. She was milky white and all her visible body was shining. She posed for me and i took lot of pics. I went near her and took her to a mirror. She was shy, but I took some pics of her and me using the mirror. I adjusted her bra and touched her boobs slightly. I wanted to rip them apart, but i was not going to force her. I kept the camera down and hugged her. She asked me to stop. I stopped as I did not want to force her.

She did not look me in the eye for next few hours till it was time to sleep. She went to the bed on which we slept yesterday and i chose to sleep on the other bed in other room. I did not know what to do. I was lying down and trying to sleep, when she walked in. She said, lets sleep on same bed na. I wont eat u. I was confused with all the weird signals. I went to her bed and we lay side by side again. Now, i did not want to wait, I turned her towards me and looked her in her eye. I told her, you are really sexy and you have the best figure in the world. She said..you are a liar. As soon as she said this, I looked at her and kissed her lips. She closed her eyes and it was the cue for me. I smooched her and started sucking her lips. She was now responding and sucked my lips back. She was sucking my tongue and i was sucking hers. We were smooching very hard and deep. I removed my towel and was now only in my underwear. I squeezed her close to me and put her legs over my legs and positioned one of my legs between her legs. My thigh was touching her pussy over her lowers. I was hugging her tight and my hands were caressing her body all over. I inserted one of my hands under her t shirt and touched her smooth back. I inserted my other hand under her and rested it on her ass. I started squeezing her ass over her lowers. I was moving my leg in a forward backwards motion into her pussy and making her real wet as i could feel it on my thighs. I was really hard and she could feel me penis getting hard touching her abdomen and squeezed tightly between our bodies. I was getting bolder and kept smooching her. I inserted my hand inside her panties and felt the lining of her panties touching her from her hips caressing her through the panty line to reach her under thighs. I touched her ass hole and she squirmed. I moved one of my finger towards her pussy and touched it for the first time. She was really wet and my touch made her body shiver.
Like Reply
Chapter 8

As I touched her pussy and pulled her closer to me, my penis started to leak precum which she could feel through her t shirt on her abdomen. I was holding her tight and close and smooching her as I caressed her body. I inserted my fingers in her ass and pussy at the same time. She did not expect this but she shivered in excitement and i could sense an orgasm building inside her. I kept rubbing her pussy with my fingers and also inserted my finger in her anus. She was shivering with pleasure and moaning as we smooched. I decided to make the next move and started thrusting my thighs upwards to her pussy, which made my finger go deeper in her. I kept doing this and she started to moan loudly. I wanted to make my next move and i flipped her on top of me as i smooched her. She was now on top of me and my penis was perfectly placed between her legs, touching her pussy. I slid her lowers down exposing her ass and squeezed them harder and felt her ass. I inserted my fingers to touch her pussy and ass from over the top. i was mad in excitement and so was she. I had more control and access to her pussy now. She moaned loudly as she came on my fingers and broke our kiss. I started to lick her ears and kept squeezing her ass and fingering her. She collapsed one and we were sweating heavily. She kissed me on my cheeks and was not looking at me. She whispered that this was the best thing she felt ever in her life. I whispered back, this is not even half of what more we can do. She hugged me tightly and rested on me. I slid her lowers all the way down, and with it her panty was also taken out. she was now lying nude waist down on top of me and my hard penis was now touching her pussy over my thin underwear material. I was oozing precum. I now turned her around and came on top of her. I placed my penis over her wet pussy and started to smooch her again. I spread her legs to place myself between her legs and my penis on her pussy. My penis seemed to be bursting to go in. I used my hands to lift her t shirt up and slid it up her head. She was now only in bra and panty. She was milky white and like a sex goddess. I was hooked at her beauty. I took of my baniyan and i was now only in my underwear. She told me, it seems you are not done. I told her, i am too hard and i maybe done soon. I started to kiss her neck. I licked her neck and chest over the cleavage. My hands were all over her boobs now. I started to squeeze them hard and exposing more of her cleavage. She told me please do not look at my nipples. I said, ok, i will close my eyes. I closed my eyes and started licking her boobs and biting it. I removed the bra to the side to expose her nipples and without looking started to suck her nipples. Her nipples were big and i could still not get all her boobs. I wanted to remove her bra but she did not let me. I was rubbing my penis over her pussy and she was getting wet again. I was sucking her boobs as much as i can with my closed eyes. I removed the second bra cup as well and started to suck her second boob as my fingers squeezed her first nipple. I tried to squeeze her boobs as much as i can so i could get a lot to suck in my mouth. I was trying to completely take her boobs in my mouth but with the bra cup and her size it was not happening. I started removing my underwear and then she said, please dont put it in now. I was sad to hear this but I said ok dont worry and started to rub my penis on her pussy. I wanted to go in and i did not know if she was virgin or not. I was about to explode with all my actions but i really wanted to fuck her. As i sucked her boobs and rubbed my penis on her wet pussy, i felt my orgasm building up and I ejaculated on her thighs and near her pussy. Lot of my cum started to drip on the bed and she felt this warm liquid on her thighs. I collapsed on her and started breathing heavily. After few minutes, I got up, she covered her boobs and then put the bra back in position. She then got up to clean herself and i did the same. After cleaning ourselves, we went back to the bed. I asked her, how was it and she told me she was really happy. She was still in her bra only and i was nude. She asked me to wear something and i said, i want her to feel my penis. She smiled and said, your chhotu is naughty. I told her that her pinky is also very bad and slapped her ass from the side. I then made her lie on her stomach. I then sat on her ass inserting my penis between her cracks reaching to the penis. I was already getting hard again. She could feel it and said you are really naughty. I then started kissing her back and licking her body. I licked her everywhere and started to kiss her ears. I caressed her and put my body on her. My legs on her legs and my penis placed on her pussy. I was kissing her from back and i put my hands under her body to squeeze her boobs. I massaged them madly and she screamed in pain. I touched her nipples and pinched them hard. I was very hard again very soon. My touch and rough play made her wet.

I decided to undo her bra and in this position there was nothing she could do. I unhooked her bra, she muttered, no karan. But it was already undone and now i had free access to her boobs. I slid her bra out of her and now we both were nude. I whispered that i want to fuck her badly. She said please dont fuck me as you will not marry me. You will only marry Richa. With this she started crying.

Like Reply
Chapter 8

I was desperate to fuck her, but her crying made me uneasy. I got up from her and walked to the other room. I lied on the bed not knowing what to do.
I loved Richa, as far i could think, but Rashi was my dream fuck. I could not imagine myself with Rashi as a family. She was unstable, crazily obsessed and over confident. As thoughts ran through my head, my penis lost the erection and was hanging low.
I was not so happy myself, but i was not able to think.

After 10 minutes, i heard Rashi getting up from the bed and i sensed she was wearing clothes. She walked in the room and came to me. She was in her bra and panties again. I was cursing myself as I have not even seen her boobs till now. She sat near me and said, Karan I have never done anything like this with anyone. I know i sound overconfident and behave as if i have done so much, but you are the first person to touch me so closely. I was only listening. She said, I want to give myself to you, but you know you are not my bf and I am planning to have a bf who loves me and only me. I looked at her and said, I am sorry Rashi, but i already fell for Richa before I met you. You are ofcourse so much more than her, but how can i hurt your sister and make you mine. I love you a lot, but I am concerned about Richa (I lied that i loved her). She said, I know you think I dont like Richa, but I love her and we love each other. But I also love you so much. With this she hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled her up on the bed. I made space for her and she laid side by side hugging me. I was nude and she was in her panties and bra. Our bodies were again hugging each other, but my hardness was gone. She rested like this for a while and then started kissing my cheeks. I said Rashi, i controlled myself somehow, please dont excite me again. She said, do not worry, I know and I want to take care of it. She started smooching me and with one hand, she started to stroke my penis. I got an instant hard on with her touch. She was smooching me and stroking me. She came on top of me and started to smooch me deep. She was now sucking my lips and tongue. With her hands she was stroking my penis and also squeezing my balls. I was very hard again and i hugged her tight crushing her boobs on my chest. She was really massaging me very well, and as she moved to nibble my ears i felt i was going to burst in her hands. Her strokes and the way she was massaging my penis head was making me crazy. She kissed me and bent to suck my nipples. I had never experienced anything like that. She was licking my nipples and sucking them as much as she can even though i had hairy chest. I lost all my control, and cummed in her hands. She kept massaging my penis and squeezed my balls as i came. This made me feel like explode and it seemed i emptied myself on her hands. My cum was all over her hands and was sticking to her panties as well as my body. She did not seem to mind it at all and she rested on top of me. I was satisfied to my core. I was happy. She got up and went to clean herself. I went, after her, and then we came back to the bed. I was still nude and she was in her innerwear.

I hugged her tight and slept with her. I placed my legs between her legs so i could massage her pussy all night and maybe in the morning I could fuck her. I was hugging her tight and slept. We were relaxed in each other. Everytime i woke up during the night, i kissed her and massaged her pussy with my legs. She was half asleep each time I disturbed her.

We woke up at 7, and as it was Monday i had to rush to work. I really wanted to take off and fuck her today, but i could not because of the work. I kissed her good bye and went to work. Later that day, i got a call from Richa thanking me for helping Rashi. She was happy that we were friends again. She asked me to go to Rashi next weekened as well. I was anyways planning to do that, as i made great plans to fuck her this time. I asked why, and she said because she needs to do some shopping for the house and some more help. I said Ok. I was waiting eagerly for weekend to come. I spoke to Rashi as well and told her how much i loved her and how i felt like coming to her then. She was feeling same and she told me she was eager to meet me, but she sounded very sad. I asked why is she sad, but she said nothing and only told me that we may not be able to be together again. I told her not to worry as I will come on the weekend. She said, weekend is still far and who knows what may happen. I was not sure what she meant. Monday to Friday seemed like eternity to me. I was all set on Saturday morning to go to Rashi and give her the fuck of her life. I dressed up and kept an extra pair of clothes with me as well this time. I went there and rang the bell. I was really excited. I could hear footsteps coming to open the door, and as the door opened, i was shocked to see Richa standing in front of me. She was all smiles and happy. I was really shocked to see her, but really sad as well. She said - Surprise !!! I was really surprised and now i understood why Rashi was so upset. Richa asked her not to tell me and it was a surprise that she was coming this week. I brought a fake smile on my face and hugged Richa. As i hugged her, i could see Rashi standing behind looking at me with sadness in her eyes.
Like Reply
Chapter 9

I went inside and we all sat together. It was nice to be together with Richa but i was sad about Rashi. Rashi was low throughout. She was trying to get to terms with the situation. By evening she was really in control and was feeling better.

Soon it was night and i said, i must go home. Richa said, are you mad, you must stay here and it was decided that i sleep in one of the rooms. We had our dinner and went to sleep. I was thinking about all the things i did to Rashi on these beds. After some time, Richa came to my room, she was wearing night suit for the first time. She looked absolutely gorgeous, her sharp features were enhanced by her tight lowers and tshirt. I was excited to see her, but was not sure where was Rashi. She came and sat near me. She told me that Rashi was asleep, so we can spend some time alone. She came near me and hugged me. I kissed her and then told her to kiss me everywhere. She started kissing my face and moved down to my chest. She moved my baniyan up and pinched my nipples. She started licking and sucking my nipples. It reminded me of Rashi. I was getting excited in multiple ways now. She was sitting by my side and kissing my nipples. I was holding her hair and forcing her lips on my chest. She took my baniyan off and started kising me and licking me from my neck to my abdomen. She started sliding my shorts down together with my underwear. She was kissing my abdomen and licking it. As my penis appeared, she started licking it. I was getting hard. She was sliding my shorts holding by its side and with her tongue she was licking my penis. She got up and sat between my legs. She removed my shorts and without using her hands, she was licking my penis. As my penis got hard, she opened her lips and I saw the most beautiful scene in my life. She opened her lips and took the top of my penis in her mouth and licked the penis hole with her lips. My erection increased ten folds and my penis was really really hard. All the nerves on my penis were visible engorged. She was licking my penis like a pro and with one swift motion she took the entire length of my penis inside her mouth. She was alternatively licking and sucking my penis. She swirled her tongue around my penis head and sucked it hard. I was getting restless and could feel a huge orgasm building inside me. She was sucking my penis very hard and also nibbling on the head with her teeth. She then did something which i never imagined, she held my penis with her hands and lifted it up to bring my balls up. She took one of the balls and completely engulfed it in her mouth. Her wet saliva was all over my Penis and balls. She was sucking my balls one by one and they were getting fuller each moment. She then started to lick me at the joint below my balls leading up to my anus. Her lick in that area made me really really hard. I was like a rock. She licked from my anus to the tip of my penis and with her hands she started to pinch my nipples. As she reached the top of my penis, she licked the penis hole and took the entire length again in her mouth. Her lips around my penis making her face look like an O shape was erotic. I held her head and pushed my penis deeper in her throat to gag her and i exploded in her mouth. Cum was dripping from her mouth and she wanted to take her mouth out, but i held her there and said slowly, suck. She started sucking me and I started to empty myself in her mouth. She slowly took my penis out and started licking my penis hole again. She drank some of my cum and was holding the rest in her mouth. She licked me clean and licked my penis hole till all my cum was out. I felt like something was lifted off me and i was light. She went to the toilet and I follwed her to clean myself. After we were back, I asked her to lie down.

I started kissing her lips and was also squeezing her boobs over her tight t shirt. I told her that she was looking like a patakchod maal. She laughed at the use of such words. I asked her what is her boobs in hindi. She said, she does not know and she calls it dudhu. I told her we call it chuchi. I then groped her real hard and smooched her deep. I inserted my hands in her T shirt and lifted it up. She did not resist me at all. I removed her T shirt and I also took off her bra. Her amazing boobs and pink nipples were tight and erect. I squeezed both of them with my hands and made them rise up. I took them one by one in mouth and sucked her very hard. Now, I was doing the same to her and i started going down on her. I licked her navel and started sliding her lowers down. I licked her pelvis and sucked each part of her body. I removed her lowers completely and made her nude. I started sucking her pussy and licked her inside her vagina. She was now moaning and could not keep it down. I was also licking her madly and inserting my fingers inside her as i also licked her. I did the same to her and started licking her from her anus to her pussy. She was moaning in ecstasy. I started to suck her clitoris very madly and she moaned in orgasm leaking her juices on my tongue. This all made me very hard and as soon she relaxed with her orgasm, i went up and started smooching her again and squeezing her boobs. I was biting her boobs and her nipples as well. She was all in my control now. I spread her legs wide and positioned my self between her legs. My penis was now hard and pointing at her pussy. I looked up in her eyes and started touching her pussy with my hard penis. She was real tight and a virgin. I could feel her tightness as i played with her pussy. She looked at me and said, Karan, please put it inside. I said what to put inside, please speak in hindi. She went red with shyness. She hesitated and said, Apna lund meri choot me dalo. I was excited to hear her speak these filthy words. It made me harder. I said do you know what this is called. She said sex. I said no, in Hindi. She said no. I said its called chudai and i am going to do your chudai now. I asked her to repeat it in Hindi to me. She said, Karan please apna lund meri choot me dalo aur mujhe chodo. I was getting hard at each word. I tried to insert my penis in her pussy, but she was too tight. I could not go in at this position. I bent her legs upwards and exposed her pussy upwards. I positioned myself on top so i could force my penis down in her pussy. I started to move it inside her, but it was too tight. I pushed my penis head slowly inside her. Her pussy lips spread open as i pushed it deeper. She was in pain but bearing it. As I pushed my penis further in, I could see her bleed and my penis went further in her pussy. With one more push i was all the way in and she screamed in pain. I stayed there for a while and then moved in and out slowly till her pussy got used to this stretching. I then let her legs down and climbed on top of her with my penis in her pussy. I stayed inside her. I then started to slowly push my penis in and out of her pussy. She was now relaxed and moaning with each move. I smooched her and started to push deeper and deeper. I spread her legs so i could go deeper and as i was fucking her, i noticed Rashi looking at us through the window between the two rooms. I started looking at Rashi and was now fucking her harder and harder. Each thrust was more power ful than the previous and she was moaning loud now. I kept looking at Rashi as i fucked her sister. I was building another orgasm and i could feel that she had many orgasms by now. I kept thursting it deep. Richa looked up at me and said dont ejaculate inside me. Rashi went away and maybe slept. But i was in no mood of listening and with one final push i started cumming inside her. She was too excited to do anything about it. She held my buttocks and kept me deep in her as i came. She was cumming with me. I took my penis out and shoved it inside her mouth so she can clean me. I lost my virginity to Richa and took her virginity too. I was really satisfied.

I fucked her many times that night and we tried many positions. I fucked her in doggy position and that was my favorite position. I fucked her madly till morning. She knew that by now Rashi knew all.

Next morning we were too tired like a couple just married. Rashi was looking at us as we were doing some crime. I went to the market and came back with ipill for Richa. I asked Richa to wear Jeans and T shirt in Delhi and look more modern. I fucked her Sunday night as well. She was in love with me, but i was having better plans for me.

I started to stay there everynight and fucked her everynight with Rashi watching us many times. Rashi watching us was the favorite part of my fuck sessions. As our sex life got a bit monotonous, i started to spice things by telling her about different hot girls and showing her pictures and stories. This made her excited and soon she started asking me tell her stories of fucking with some girls i knew at work and whose picture she saw on my laptop. I started bringing her in my stories and started showing her threesome videos. Slowly she was so hooked to the idea that she got aroused when i started showing her hot delhi girls when we were out shopping. She would often suck me and lick my nipples imagining she was sucking a girls boobs.

I would often find some time alone with Rashi as well. I would then quickly hug her or smooch her. Sometimes i would pinch her nipples from top.

One day Richa asked me, what I thought about Rashi....

Like Reply
Chapter 10

I was not sure what the question meant. I told her she is nice and seems to have issues with you. She said no no, we love each other, we have competition with each other because our parents loved me more than her. She was always very obstinate and wont listen to anyone but she loves me a lot. Richa said - How do you think about her as a girl ? I was now in two minds, but I decided to give it a try and i said, I think she is nice, she has good figure.
Richa - How do you know she has good figure ? Did you measure her too ?? She teased me..
Me - Well it is not so tough to guess, she wears such tight clothes.
RIcha - Do you like her ?
Me - As a girl yes ? She is your sister afterall. I think you like her too ? Dont you ?
Richa - Of course, she is my sister
Me - I meant, as a girl..I teased her.

Richa - I never looked her like that.
Me - Remember how we saw the lesbian porn together, and we looked at some girls often in the malls. What do you think about Rashi in that sense.
Richa - Shut up !!
Me - Say na..come on be honest.
Richa - Well to be honest, she is sexy and i like her. She has nice boobs and nice ass too. That’s it and no more.

I took it as a positive sign for my future plans. I started showing her lesbian and threesome porn as i fucked her again. The porn videos excited her a lot and it was our new way of erotica. I was imagining Rashi all the time in my fuck sessions.
I could not get any time with Rashi and i was desperate to fuck her. I did not even know if she would allow me to fuck her after all the things she saw.

On Saturday afternoon, we were all resting in the apartment, when the bell rang and in came a guy. Rashi greeted him and introduced him to us as her boyfriend Rajesh. Rajesh was a very average looking guy and I could not believe he was able to get Rashi as girlfriend. He was her batch mate and apparently after her for a long time. He was kind of weird in many ways, but he was an instant threat to my chances with Rashi. Richa was happy to meet him and told Rashi that she was happy for her. Rashi did not look me in the eye and ignored my signals. We chatted for some time and then Richa and I moved to the other room. I was not sure if Rashi really liked him or not. Soon it was evening and we started making dinner. Rashi asked Rajesh to have dinner with us and then go. After dinner it was around 9 and Rajesh was about to leave. Rashi then did something unexpected, she asked Rajesh to stay back and go next day. Rajesh readily agreed. After some more chat, we went to our room with our respective partners.

I was very disturbed at the idea of someone else taking Rashis virginity and considering the fact that I did have a chance at it. I was in no mood for any sex today and i slept (acted) and Richa slept soon as well. After sometime, i could hear some noise in the other room. I guess they were making out and i was getting restless. I was not sure what was happening there. Sleep eluded me and i was closely listening to them whispering and sounds of kissing. I could only guess what was happening and i was restless. Soon I heard sounds of No, No and what seemed like a very angry no from Rashi. I got up slowly and went to the window between our rooms to peek inside. I could see Rajesh on top of Rashi and trying to take her panties out. She was still in her bra. She was not letting him take off her bra or panties. I could see him nude from back and he was kissing her madly , trying to pull out her panties. She was was resisting him fully. She was whispering, Richa will wake up, don’t do all this. He said, I cannot control myself. She then told him, let me suck you, but i can’t let you fuck me. He said ok. He got down from the bed and stood in front of her, his back was towards me. Rashi got up from bed and sat on her knees to take his penis in her mouth. I could not see his penis or her mouth as his dirty ass was blocking the view. Rashi sensed something and looked at the window. She saw me at the window, and then started to suck him and touch him. As i stood there watching (happy that she was still virgin), she was sucking and licking him as i could make out. She then held his buttocks and pushed his penis deep inside her mouth. She was looking at me as he was moving his penis in and her mouth and moaning in pleasure. Rashi was looking at me as she sucked him deep and pressed his buttocks. She was deep throating herself and as she felt he was going to cum, she took his penis out of her mouth and started massaging his penis vigorously. he soon came in her hands and she kept massaging his penis looking at me. I was getting hard looking at her and the way she looked at me. As Rajesh collapsed on the bed and it seemed, he soon fell asleep or was relaxing after the hot blowjob he got, Rashi then got up to clean herself. She had to go to the toilet to clean herself. I also tiptoed my way to the toilet and as i guessed, she did not close the gates and she thought no one would come at this time. I tiptoed in and she was about to shout when i held her mouth and said it’s me. She was relaxed that it was just me but whispered, are you crazy. Richa is sleeping there and Rajesh is lying there, what the hell are you doing?. I latched the toilet from inside and said, Jab pyar kiya to darna kya. She teased me - bade aye pyar wale. You are with Richa and not me, so go away. I hugged her from behind as she washed her hands and inserted my hands in her panties. She was shocked and quickly washed her hands and turned around. She told me, you have gone mad. You will get us killed. I pulled her in and smooched her. She was trying to break free but I held her and smooched her deep. She was already excited but my smooch was making her really crazy as she really liked me. She was letting me smooch her but was not kissing me back. After smooching her for a while, I said, how do you feel now. She said, i will tell you how i feel and she then put her hand inside my shorts and started to squeeze my penis. She then started kissing my ears and biting them. She was licking my ears and neck and soon i was hard. She then whispered, this is how i feel. Now you go. I was not going to go and I pulled her in again and smooched her harder this time. She was responding this time and I held her close to me. Her almost naked body was close to me but i was still in my clothes. I inserted my hands in her panties and started to squeeze her ass. I lifted her up holding her hands as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I slid her panties down and as i squeezed her ass i also started fingering her anus and touching her pussy from behind. She was smooching me deep and sucking my tongue now and she was not resisting me at all. I slid my shorts completely down as i held her and she wrapped her hands around my neck. My penis was now erect and free touching her pussy through her panties. I tried to find a place to sit at least a bit as it was tiring me. I sat partially on a rack kept in the bathroom and relaxed a bit. Her pussy was now completely on top of my penis and the only thing between us was her panties which was now soaking wet. I undid her bra but she told me not to look at her nipples. i did not understand her logic, and i told her, today I won’t listen to anything. I then smooched her deep again and made sure my hands were making her really excited. I could feel her getting really wet as i fingered her anus and pussy together. Her anus was as soft as her pussy and I could sense she was getting really excited when i touched her anus. My penis was now very hard and squeezed between her pelvis and my abdomen oozing precum. She had a massive orgasm as i smooched her. Suddenly we heard a knock on the bathroom. We were shocked. I let her go down slowly. We were not sure who it was and none of us replied. She adjusted her bra and panties and we tiptoed to the door. We heard Rajesh whisper, Rashi are you in there ? We were really scared and did not know what to do, She said yes Rajesh, and I am cleaning myself. He said, I need to clean too, let me in. We were getting restless and not sure what to do. She told him to go and rest on bed as she was also using the toilet and she would come out soon. Rajesh said ok, come soon. We heard him walk back to the room and when we were sure, Rashi slowly opened the gate and looked out. She told me go you idiot. I tiptoed back to my room and lied down next to Richa. Rashi went back to her room and i heard some more noises and flushes. After sometime, it was all too silent and it seems they slept. I was left half excited and without any orgasm. In some time I was asleep as well. I got up at 5 and i was still too erect. I started touching Richa now.

I removed Richa's lowers and made her nude waist down. I sat towards her legs and started kissing her toes. I kissed her from her toes to her knees and spread her legs. She started to react to my kisses and as i started licking her from knee to her inner thighs i could sense her body reacting to my kisses. I licked her from her inner thighs up to her leg joints and licked her through the joints up to her pelvis. She was now up and said, what are you doing Karan, you almost gave me an orgasm in sleep. I looked at her and said, just relax and I started licking her inner thighs upto her leg joints. I was licking her leg joints and licking from one side of the pussy to the other side of the pussy flicking my tongue over her pussy. I was touching her pussy with my tongue as I licked her pelvis area. She was getting restless and she held my head and my hair and pushed me into her pussy demanding me to suck her. I started licking her pussy and I sucked her pussy lips. I then started licking her from her anus to the pussy inserting my tongue inside her pussy. She came in quick succession as I kept licking her pussy and also her anus. She wanted me to fuck her as i could make out with her reactions. I moved my hands up and inserted it in her t shirt to squeeze her boobs. I made her sit and removed all her clothes and now she was completely nude. I was too hard now, but i was not going to fuck her as i was having different thoughts today. I turned her around and started squeezing her ass. I was kissing her back and licking her back. I kissed her all over from her back to her ass. I bit her ass fiercely and started to massage her anus. This was unexpected and she moaned as i touched her anus. I then started licking her pussy as i fingered her anus and inserted two fingers in her anus. As i sensed the excitement in her, i got up and brought oil from the dressing table. I poured oil over her anus and massaged it inserting my fingers in. She turned and said, what are you doing: I told her, I would give her the fuck of her life and i proceeded. She knew what was coming her way. She told me, please dont hurt me. I said, you tell me how much it hurts and dont think about pain. Enjoy it. I massaged my penis with oil. I was too excited and normally i always had a blowjob or orgasm before real sex so i could last longer. This was different. I was excited, I was thinking about Rashi and i was also angry with the current situation. I put a pillow under her pelvis and spread her legs. I spread her buttock cheeks and started to guide my penis head in her soft anus. Richa had soft anus just like her sister. However it was too tight and i was not able to get in. I knew i needed to realyl force it in. I sat down on her ass spreading her ass cheeks. I forced my penis head in her anus. She was in pain but i moved my penis in and out for a while at that position and then with one strong push i moved it in around an inch. She screamed in pain and i held my position as well as i pinned her down with my hands. It seems she screamed more than i thought and in few minutes Rashi was on the window. I saw her and looking at her i pushed my penis deeper in Richa's ass. Rashi knew what i was doing and she was looking at me with surprise. I lept going in and Richa was controlling and managing her pain. With one final push i was all the way in and I stayed there for a while. I started to slowly move in and out of her anus. Her anus was soo tight that I felt i would cum all in. I was looking at Rashi and I started to fuck Richa slowly and in rhythm. Soon she was enjyoing her anal fuck and i started fingering her pussy as well. I was now fucking her anus in a a swift in and out motion with my fingers fucking her pussy. Rashi looked at me and was hooked at my Penis in Richa's ass. I kept fucking her ass and the feel of my pelvis touching her ass as i went all in was wonderful. I sensed Richa reaching orgasm and her moans made me mad along with Rashi looking at me fucking her sister anally. I came in her anus and i kept my penis in till i emptied it all in. I collapsed on her back as she also enjoyed my body on hers. Rashi went back to sleep or on her bed. We stayed like this and then i got up to clean myself. Richa followed me, it was almost morning now. Richa seemed to be in lot of pain and could not walk. She came and lied near me. She told me what happened to you today. You almost killed me. I said, i was horny imagining her and Rashi together. I lied. She was a bit surprised and tell me does that excite you so much that you almost fuck me to death. I said yes why not, you both are amazing. She smiled and then rested on my shoulder and we laid like this till it was 9 AM. When we finally got up, We found that Rajesh had already left as he had to go somewhere. It was sunday so we had not much to do. We had our dinner and we were all lying on floor on a mat. Rashi, Richa and me. We were talking about somethings when Rashi asked Richa, why were you shouting in the morning ?

We were a bit confused, and Richa was completely offguard. I answered Rashi and said, actually it was because my elbow caught some of her skin and pressed it to the bed. Rashi said, Ohh ok, i though you guys were doing something. I said - And i thought you and Rajesh were doing something. She said, shut up and mind your own business. Rashi was visibly angry at this. Richa said - Dont be angry he is just teasing you. I then hugged Richa and Looked at Rashi and said, I am not teasing, i know. Richa was now looking at the other side and as i hugged her lying down she could not see Rashi or what i was doing on her back. Richa hugged me and started talking to Rashi from that position itself and said, he is kidding. Rashi looked at me and signaled what was i saying. I moved my hand to her boobs and squeezed them. She was really scared now and to avoid getting caught she started talking something. She was signalling me to remove my hands. Richa and Rashi and I were continously talking as i squeezed her boobs. I slid my hands insider her T shirt and held her boobs over the bra. I then pinched her nipples and slid her bra to the side. I was doing all this with one hand as with the other hand i was holding Richa. Rashi was not moving at all as she was worried Richa may know something was happening. I then told Rashi, you know why Richa was shouting. It was because she was missing you. Rashi said, missing me ? in surprise. I said , yes she wanted to hug you and kiss you. Richa started smiling and I knew she wanted to turn now so i let go off Rashi's boobs. Richa then looked at Rashi and said, yes he is right and laughed. I then asked why doesnt she kiss her now. Richa said why not she is my loving sister and kissed her on cheeks. I said, this is no kiss, you should do better. Richa then did the unexpected and kissed Rashi on her lips. Rashi got up and said, you all are crazy and went to her room. We had a good laugh but i wanted to plan something like this very soon.

P.S. - This is actually my true story. 
It is spread across a span of many years and none of the things happened as quickly as mentioned in the story. 
I try to shorten the story and squeeze it in a time frame. 
I did add some fantasy elements but most of the story is real.
[+] 3 users Like kamal kishan's post
Like Reply
Chapter-11

Time was flying by and apart from occasional kisses, hugs and pinches i was not able to proceed with Rashi. Richa on the otherhand was turning out to be really interested in girls and would show me hot girls and comment on their body. This really turned me on and she would often show interest in threesome videos. She would get aroused looking at lesbian videos and would really ask me to fuck her. I asked her once, maybe we should try to bring in Rashi as she is her sister, my half wife and family. So it would be all very good for us. Richa, thought for a moment and said, you are crazy, Rashi would not agree for it. I then asked her, but you agree na. thats important. She laughed and said, dont make imaginary plans, it is not going to happen.

I then started telling her a story about me and Rashi kissing her from both sides. I told her to imagine her huge boobs and how her boobs were touching her boobs as she would smooch her. I will then Kiss her boobs and Rashi and she could smooch each other. She could touch and feel Rashi's boobs and also suck them. Then me and Rashi would suck her boobs together which is otherwise not possible and how we would suck her nipples and we would both insert one finger each in her pussy. She got really aroused and she was pressing my chest imagining her boobs. this was real good sign for me and I felt her pussy. She was really wet down there. I was also very hard at my own imagination. I kept narrating my imagination and how her soft lips would suck her pussy and i would fuck Rashi from back as she would suck him. Also how they can both suck my penis together and suck my balls together. This all made me so hard that I just got on top of Richa and fucked her then and there. We both had an awesome orgasm.

Rashi was also preparing for some interviews and one day she got a call from some firm which was quite far from the house. I offered to take her with me in a taxi. I took off and we went in the car to the interview. She wore a nice skirt and a shirt for the interview. After we were done, we started back in the car. We were sitting at the back and i was talking to her about how Richa wanted to kiss her. Rashi told me you are mad and you make all these dirty plans. We were whispering so the driver could not hear us. I kept my hand behind her back and was caressing her back. We were talking about various topics and i told her that i really miss being with her. She told me she missed me too but now she has a bf and i should not think about her like this. I moved my hand under her buttocks and started squeezing her. I was trying to make sure the driver could not see us. I was squeezing her ass and with the other hand i started caressing her knees. I inserted my hands in her skirt to touch her panty and i think the driver was getting suspicious. I however continued my actions and squeezed her. She asked me what will i get by all this as I am with Richa, and she kept asking me to somehow leave Richa. She was enjoying my touch but she did not show it. She was really wet in her panties. I was caressing her thighs and told her that i want to take her virgnity. She said, she wants to give it to me and only me but she cannot as I am with Richa. Soon we reached home and I let her go. I told her, that if i gave up Richa, Can she be with me ? Can she be with me when Richa is my ex. Will it be possible to stay together knowing Richa is in same house ? She was speechless and we did not say anything else after that.

The next day i got a call from one of Rashi's friend for a meeting. Her name was Preeti and i had met her once. I was not sure why she called, me and she asked me to come to her house at 11 AM the next day. I told her it is office and i cannot. She said it is urgent and it is about Rashi and that i should not tell Rashi. I was very confused and took off the next day. I went to her house and she was all alone in her house. She had a really big house and seemed to very rich. She asked me to sit and brought cola for us to drink. She then told me that she wanted me to know that Rashi really loved me and i should leave my current girlfriend and be with Rashi. It seems, she did not know about Richa and that Richa was Rashi's sister. She just knew that i had a girlfriend. I told her, my relation with Rashi is complicated but i cannot leave my gf. She told me that Rashi is a nice girl and theer is nothing my current gf could offer me which Rashi cannot. I asked her why she was doing this. She told me because Rashi asked her to. I was surprised. Rashi already knew my thoughts and i was not sure what was going on. I asked Preeti, if she had a boyfriend. She said yes, and then i asked her if she was a virgin. She was shocked but said why do you ask. I said just answer honestly. She said no she is not. She was a typical Delhi Punjabi girl. She was nice looking but not as hot as Rashi or Richa. I then asked her, i guess you lost it to your bf. She nodded. I said, I have found another guy for her, will she leave her bf. She said I will if he is better. I smiled at her answer. She was from Delhi, i could not use the same logic on her. I then told her, I met my gf before Rashi and she is really hot. She is nice and loving than rashi and she does whatever I want. She said, what i mean. I asked her have you given blowjob to your bf. She said no and then i said, my gf gives me blowjob anytime i want and will even lick my anus. She said yuck thats gross. I said because you don't know what it is. Then i asked her if she had anal sex with her bf. She said not at all, she can not allow this. I said, Rashi wont even let me fuck her and my gf does not even object to anal sex. My talks were making her uneasy it seems. But listening to this, she just opened her mouth in amazement and said wow. She allowed you all this. I said not this, she will even allow threesome if i find a girl for her. Preeti could not believe me. She seemed to be turned on with all this. I could sense that and continued to talk more about our sex life. I told her, we watch all kind of porn together and we fuck each other looking at porn videos. I deliberately used the word porn. Preeti told me that you have a good gf and you are lucky. I told her that, she does not mind me looking at other girls. She was getting turned on by all my bold statements. I told her how we would guess other girls figure together and would turn each other on. She was listening to me with amazement. I told her that she should give blowjob to her bf as well. She said no its gross. I said its not. I told her imagine if i kiss your pussy and lick you, wont you get excited. I said I kiss your pussy so it was more direct. She said, i dont know, i never tried or allowed this. I think this is not hygenic and not for me. I said, i can prove you wrong in 5 minutes. She said, she finds it impossible as she really never thinks like this.

I challenged her and she accepted it. My trick worked as i used her ego and her own pride against her. my talks and details already excited her. I asked her to close her eyes and i told her i wont take off her clothes or do anything like this. She believed me and she closed her eyes. I took my face near her and breathed on her ears and neck. She was wearing leggings and kurti. I started breathing on her from her face to her arms to her boobs and then to her legs. She was closing her legs together as she was getting excited. I started to blow wind on her leggings and on her thighs. I asked her to spread her legs. She seem to have gone in some trance and she opened her legs. I was now blowing on her inner thighs and moved up to her pussy. My face was few inches away from her puss and i blew to remove her kurti covering her pussy. I blew heavily on her pussy and and then touched her pussy over her leggings with my lips. I dug my face further in and rubbed my nose on her pussy. It was around 2 minutes but felt like eternity. She got really excited and she held my hairs and pushed me into her pussy. She said, Karan you are a magician and i know why rashi likes you. I told her i almost fucked Rashi. She sais she knew a bout it and that is why Rashi loves me because i did not fuck her in that situation. Any other guy would have fucked her as her bf did to her. I looked at her, put my hands inside her kurti and touched her legging straps. She shivered at the touch of my hands. She caressed my hair as i slipped my fingers and felt all around her leggings without taking it off. She then raised her hips so i could take off her leggings. But i did not and i kept rotating my fingers around her waist with my fingers insider her leggings. She was now completely excited and she raised her hips and slid her leggings down herself and pushed my head to her pussy. I licked her pussy with my tongue for the first time and she moaned loudly. I started licking her pussy and inserted my tongue inside her pussy. I moved my hands around her and started squeezing her hips. I signaled her to stand up and and i slid her leggings further down. I could see her anus and her pussy now. I started licking her from her anus to her pussy. She was shivering and moaning loudly. As i sucked her pussy lips and squeezed her ass, she clutched her legs together trapping my head strongly between her legs. She was about to come. I pushed my fingers inside her anus and sucked her more. I then pushed her legs apart with my head and other hand and i sucked her. She was trying to close them together and i was spreading her legs. She came heavily and her juices flowed from her pussy to my mouth. I kept sucking her.
Like Reply
Chapter 12

Preeti had an amazing orgasm and she could not believe that oral sex could be so satisfying. She collapsed on the Sofa and cuddled collapsing her legs. She was still moaning as she lied down. I went near her and sat towards her face. I caressed her hair, she looked up and saw me sitting next to her. She moved her head and kept in my lap. She said, Karan, How can you do this to me. how can you make me so wild. I smiled and I took her hand to my hard penis over my jeans. She touched it and smiled. She started massaging me over the jeans and was trying to hold my penis. I caressed her hair as she undid my zips and started touching my penis over the undies. It was really turning me on. She was a chubby punjaban, white as hell and she had bigger boobs and ass than Rashi or Richa. She was not so beautiful, but her boobs were her biggest asset. I moved my hands to touch her boobs for the first time. She told me, Karan, Rashi is my friend, and we should not do this. I told her, she is right but she already had a massive orgasm and i was still waiting. She then said, ok let me give you an orgasm and let us not fuck each other. I nodded and she undid my jeans. I slid them down and now her head was on my naked thighs. She was massing my penis and my balls and was trying to give me a hand job. I held her hands and said, Do the same as i did to you. She said no, i cannot. I said you have to, otherwise the challenge is incomplete. She reluctantly turned her face downwards on my lap and kissed my penis. I encouraged her to lick it and suck it. She was only licking the penis head and kissing it, it was a different experience but the kiss and lick on the penis head was really hot. I was turned on and as her tongue touched the penis hole, it felt like something was coming out. It was precum which touched her tongues and she instantly got up, started spitting. She said, Karan it is so bad in taste and so slimy i cannot do it. I told her, do you know your pussy tastes similar and also smells, but it is not what we want to do. It is the pleasure that we feel. You are doing it as a compromise and i did it as pleasure. She felt bad at my words, but i told her, dont worry it is not so bad. She does not feel any pleasure so she may not do it. She came to me and said, Karan you are nice and i want to do it for you. I looked at her and held her face. I kissed her for the first time. I smooched her and grabbed her by her waist and made her sit on my lap. She was nide under the waist and my penis was out. My penis instantly touched her pussy and this sent an electric current through her body. She was grinding her pussy on my penis and i was smooching her. I raised her kurti and removed it completely. I undid her bra and raised her hands to remove it as well. She had the best boobs i ever saw. She was huge and her nipples were dark in color. I sucked them wildly and no matter how i tried, i could not take the entire boob in my mouth. I squeezed them and sucked as much as i can, i was biting her boobs madly. It seems , my penis was about to enter her pussy as she was grinding me. It seems she was trying to fuck me to make me happy so she need not suck me. I was happy with that for now. I held her by her ass, lifted her up and placed her on top of my penis. She knew what was going to happen. She spread her legs and made way for my penis. She was so wet that the penis went straight in and with one move and a sound of puchh i was all in. She was now moaning heavily again and she started grinding her pussy on my penis. I was smooching her and then I inserted my finger in her anus as i also squeezed her ass and moved her ass on my penis. She was heave for me, but I gathered all my strnegth and stood up with me penis in her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my hips and with that motion my penis went deeper in her pussy, making her scream in pleasure. I could not move her up and down but the depth of my penetration was making me wild. I took her to the dining table and placed her ass on it. She balanced on it and held my buttocks to push me deeper in. I was now in a good standing position and i started thursting myself in and out vigorously. It seemed my push weer so strong that she was in pain but i was too excited to stop. I kept pumping her and her hands kept squeezing my buttocks. I was moving in and out with so much pace that she moaned and held her legs tight around my waist as she came. I knew she was coming and i was fucking her madly and i was using my hands to spread her legs more. She was trying to close them again due to orgasm, but i held her legs and kept fucking her strongly as she came. This caused her to come and come and triggered a series of multiple orgasms in her. Her moaning and the depth of my penetration was now making me out of control and i bursted my load of cum deep in her pussy. I stood there holding my penis deep in her as i came inside her. She collapsed one and i held her as i came inside her. After a minute of staying like this, I came out of her pussy, helped her sit on the chair and went to the toilet to clean. She was gasping and sitting there as if she had no energy. I helped her to the toilet, and helped her clean. I told her that i will get her a pill so she need not worry. She nodded. I was still in my t shirt and she was completely nude infront of me. We were both tired. I told her, it is still afternoon and i cannot go back as I did not tell anyone i was here. She said, no problem you can stay here till 5. That is when my parents may come. She showed me to her bedroom. I asked her to lie with me. She said let me wear something, but i held her and said no need. I removed my tshirt and was also nude now.

We lied down and rested for a while. However i could not let her go without sucking me. I needed to do something in the next few hours.
Like Reply
Chapter 13

We were lying side by side and we were really tired. I was completely exhausted because of the heavy lifting. I put my arms around her and turned her face towards me. I started talking to her and was telling her that she was really beautiful and sexy. When i met her, i did not think of her like that. She was enjoying my compliments and also complimented for being so gentle on her. She told me how her boyfriend fucked her and took her virginity even when she shouted No and cried as he fucked her, almost banged her. I hugged her and tears rolled down her cheeks. I kissed her cheeks and hugged her tight, putting my leg between her legs. I was gently moving my legs between her legs to massage her pussy. I told her, I also do rough sex but only if the girl wants it. She said, she may enjoy rough sex, but only if she really liked the guy. I asked her does she like me ? She looked at me and said you are nice but you are my friends desire. I know why she likes you and you are really nice. I said - I asked do you like me ? She said, I kissed your penis which i have never done and I let you fuck me wildly in my own house. What do you think ? I got the cue and smiled. I kissed her lips softly. She moaned and said you kiss really well. I said, you kiss well too but you still did not give me blowjob. She said, you are mad, how can you still want to do things. Arent you just done ? I smiled at her and said we have many hours. She laughed and said you are really crazy. She hugged me tight and i hugged her tight too. My hands caressed her back and touched her ass now and then. I rubbed my legs with hers and she was responding by rubbing hers as well.

We stayed like this for an hour and i started squeezing her ass more and more now. I smooched her and sucked her tongue. She was aroused as i could feel her wetness on my thighs. I kept sucking her and then started kissing her boobs. I was biting her and sucking her nipples. I then broke the hug, got up and went to her pussy and turned my body around. My legs were now towards her face and my mouth was near her pussy. I started licking her pelvis area and started kissing her there. I licked her pussy and she moaned. Ispread her legs and started licking her pussy again. She was moaning and then without me asking, she started kissing my inner thighs. She licked my inner thighs and bent her head to lick the inner joints of my legs. We were in a perfect embrace as we turned on our sides and i took her one leg over my head and put my leg over her head. I started to insert my tongue and finger in her pussy. She was really wet and she then held my penis and kissed it. She licked my balls and sucked my balls. She sucked them so hard that i almost screamed. I was licking her and i bit her clitoris. She screamed in pain and pleasure. She then for the first time sucked my penis and took it all in her mouth. I was on cloud 9. She was sucking me wildly and her teeth was also hitting my penis head. I was in pain. I started slapping her ass as i sucked her. I was squeezing them so hard that it turned red at many places and my bite marks were all over her ass. I licked her pussy and i dripped my fingers in her juices. I used the same finger to lubricate her anus and with one push inserted my finger all the way in her anus as i licked her. She moaned loudly and shouted. I felt a massive flow of juices from her pussy. I guessed she had an orgasm. I was using her own juices to lubricate her anus. I was leaking precum and she was slurping it all in this time. She kept squeezing my balls and sucking me harder and harder. I was fingering her and her moans were reduced to hmmms as she was full with my penis. I was slapping her then and now and as i was about to come, i squeezed her ass tight, i pushed my pelvis to put my penis deepen in her mouth and i came in her mouth. She was filled with cum and she waited till i was all done. She on the other hands had many orgasms. Her thighs and ass was all red with my bite marks. As my penis turned limp in her mouth she ran to the toilet and spilled all the cum in the sink. She was breathing heavily. My penis was drenched in a mix of her saliva and my cum. I laid there in pleasure and pain which she gave me. She came back and slapped me on my buttocks. She said, it hurts bad boy. I said but you were moaning and i held her by her hand. She came near me and said, you made me a dirty girl today. I said no you are not dirty yet, you should meet my girlfriend and then we can all be really dirty. She said, you are mad, we should never do all this again. You will get me killed. I laughed and said, i thnk before that you may die fucking me. We both laughed and i pulled her near me. I smooched her. She responded and smooched me back. She then said, are you not done ? I said, I am just starting. It is just 3 PM now and I still need to be here till 5. She laughed and said, I dont think you can do it now. I just pulled her in again and smooched her. I told her if you do what i say, then i will show u heaven. She laughed and said, if you can do something now, i will meet your girlfriend. She was really sure that i could not do anything now. I was also not sure as i had really two huge orgasms in matter of few hours. She added, now means now, not after 1 hour.

I pulled her on the bed and smooched her. I but her lips. She screamed. I sucked her tongue with lot of force and almost made her lips red. Her lips seem to be swollen now. I was squeezing her ass and slapping her madly. She was in pain but liked it so she did not stop me. I made her lie on her stomach and started kissing her back. I slid my hands under her chest and squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples madly. I started biting her big ass. I bit her everywhere leaving bite marks all over. I was getting excited. I let her lie there and went infront of her. I shoved my semi erect penis in her mouth and she started sucking it. Her lips on my penis and her sucking me was hot for me. With all the marks over her body of my dominance, I shoved my penis deep in her mouth till she gagged. I almost suffocated her but i kept pushing it to the limit. I was hard again. I went to the dressing table and brought vaseline. I applied it to my penis and then started applying it to her anus. She though i will finger her and fuck her from behind. I applied it all over and kept slapping her ass. Her ass turned red with my slaps. She was in pain but enjoyed it. I held her hands behind her and held her by her wrist behind her back. I put a pillow under her pelvis. I spread her ass cheeks and pushed strongly in her anus. She shouted in pain, what are you doing. I slapped her ass and kept pushing it. She was trying to free her hands but she could not and i held her tight. I then sat between her legs spreading her even more and pushed my penis deeper in her anus. She screamed in pain and with one final push i was all the way in. She was almost crying. I let go of her hand and with my penis all in, i leaned on her back and whispered in her ears, How do you feel. She said, it pains so much. You are really horrible. I said, you said you like rough if u like the person. This made her smile and she hit me hard with her hand. She said you are a moron. I kissed her cheeks and said, but you are lovely. I stayed deep in her and asked if she felt better. She nodded and I started to move in and out of her anus slowly. Once she started enjoying it, i increased my pace and started to really fuck her madly. I was slapping her, i was pulling her hair and i was squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks as i fucked her anally. Since i already had orgasm, i knew i wont be cumming soon. I kept fucking her madly. I was slapping her so much that all over she had red marks and bite marks. I was moving up and down on her anus with my penis and really taking it deep. After what it seemed a lifetime, she orgasmed shouting and moaning and i soon followed. I was completely exhausted. I came in her anus and collapsed on her. I bit her cheeks and laid like this.

She was completely shocked and fucked. She got up after i got from her. We cleaned ourselves. I asked her, if i hurt her or she is angry with me. She said you really fucked me roughly but i actually enjoyed it. it was painful but the pleasure was unmatchable. You really made me enjoy sex today. I was happy to hear this. We hugged each other and stayed like this for sometime. I said she has the loveliest fuckable ass i know. She smiled. We got dressed and i bid her adieu.

I went home and was greeted by Rashi. I ws tired. She said Richa is in market and will be back in 5 mins. I said ok no issue and we sat. She made tea and soon Richa was back. I was too tired and i soon slept and told Richa that i had lot of work today. Next day, i got a msg from Preeti to call her when i can. I called her when i was in office and she told me that Rashi had called her and asked her not to meet me. As she understood now why i cannot leave my gf. She forgot to tell her earlier. I then asked, what did she tell her. She said that i told her that i did not speak to you yet. I said ok and we agreed not to tell anyone. I was happy that i did not ask Rashi about it.
Like Reply
Chapter 14

As days passed, I was struggling to find a plan to get Rashi. Rashi was now easy on me, but i knew it was not easy to fuck her. Rashi, however had better attitude towards me when i was with Richa. She now laughed and enjoyed more with us. One day, i was in the shower when i heard a knock on the bathroom door. I thought it was Richa, so i came out of shower, went behind the door and opened it slightly to confirm. I asked who it is, but there was no one to be seen or heard. I opened the door slightly more and i saw Rashi. I asked her if she needs something from inside. She pushed the door and barged in. I was shocked and whispered what are you doing. Richa will kill me. She looked at me, i was standing there naked and all wet. She was staring at me and said, so what, i dont care. You always do things like this. I said, please go out. She came near me and touched my chest. It scared me more. She leaned and kissed my nipples. I was really afraid now. I was speechless. She started touching my wet penis and squeezed my balls really hard. I was in pain but controlled my scream. She played with my penis for few more minutes and made sure i was really hard. She then walked out and said, by the way Richa is in market as there was no Garam Masala. She maybe back now so i leave you alone to finish it. I was angry and happy at the same time. I opened the door completely and ran out naked for her. She tried to run but i got hold of her and i starfted squeezing her boobs and kissing her ears and neck. She was struggling and said - Leave me you moron. Richa may come anytime and you made all my clothes wet. What will i tell her. I said, that you should have thought earlier and I started kissing her more. She turned around and said, ok let me show u and she bit my shoulders. With her hands she slapped my balls and penis. She laughed how is that. I held her by her hair and pulled her hairs. She was screaming and said leave me. I said now you do what i say or i will really pull them hard now. She said ok ok and I made her sit on the floor. I pushed my penis on her lips but she did not open her mouth. I pulled her hair and as she screamed, i shoved my penis inside her mouth. I said suck her you bad girl. She started sucking me slowly. I was moving my penis in and out of her mouth like fucking her. I was really moving in and out and she was now sucking me really well. Suddenly the bell rang and i left her there on her knees and ran to the bathroom. Rashi ran to the kitchen and opened the tap to make it look like she was working with water. I locked myself inside and went in shower. I was really hard and was trying to think of something to masturbate. As i was busy in shower, I heard a knock again in shower. I again opened the door slightly and said who is it. It was Richa. She said what are you doing, its been such a long time. I pulled her inside and closed the door. She was afraid and said Rashi is there, what will she think. I said nothing, and squeezd her boobs over her salwar suit she was wearing. She said, leave me Rashi will come. I said, no i want to fuck you now. I was imagining you and i am hard now. She looked at my penis and said, thats why you are so busy. Leave me or Rashi will know. I said, Rashi should know and see us so she can join us someday. Richa said you are mad she will never. I said, then we should get someone else. She said, ok let me go now, you find someone and then we can fuck her. I said remember your promise and i let you go. She said ok baba and walked out. She was sure i cannot find anyone.

I finished my shower and came out. Everything was normal that day and nothing extra happened. On Saturday Rajesh was again at the house and we all were chatting to each other. I came up with a master plan to induce some sexual tension between Rashi and Richa. After dinner, I suggested we plan teen patti and the winner can ask the loser who loses the last hand to winner to do anything. We all agreed. In the beginning the game was going well and we all were asking the loser to sing, tell a joke or dance. After some rounds, when i won the hand over Richa i asked Richa to kiss Rashifor 30 seconds. The room went silent and Richa said you are mad. I said, i won and you have to. Rashi also said i wont allow her to kiss me. I said As i am the winner, everyone else has to work to satisfy the winner's request. It is understood rule. Rajesh agreed and said, I agree with Karan. Rashi and Richa were confused and knew they had no choice. They whispered something and then Richa kissed Rashi on her cheeks. I said no thats not the kiss. She said you did not mentione anything. So now shut up. However her lips meeting her white cheeks was a beautiful scene. Rajesh and I really enjoyed it. The next hand was won by Rajesh, who said, now you two smooch each other for 30 seconds. Rashi hit him and said you are just Karan's chamcha. Rashi was angry but had no choice. She kissed Richa on her lips and started sucking her lips. Richa was already excited by Rashi and she started sucking her back. Richa inserted her tongue in her mouth and started massaging her tongue with hers. The view was so hot that my shorts had a tent and i guess Rajesh was same. Their kiss made me mad with excitement. Rashi said after the kiss, i will make u pay for this. I smiled. Richa was in some kind of trance. Rashi's soft lips turned her on. She was visibly excited. I won next hand again and this time i said, Rashi i give you good one. I asked her to Smooch Rajesh. even before she got up, Rajesh leaned forward and started kissing her. Rajesh was already turned on and he held her and kissed her deep. He was massaging her backa nd pulled her near him as he sucked her more and more. It was a long kiss and Richa enjoyed the view. After the kiss, Rajesh got up and said, i have some work tomorrow, let us all sleep. He took Rashi to the other room. Richa said, let us sleep too. I told Richa that they are not sleeping. Richa said, shut up you always think dirty. I said, ok let us close all lights in our room. We had no lights and a small white bulb was still on in their room. I took Richa to the window and said, peek but dont make urself visible. Richa peeked inside and I was standing behind her. Rajesh was nude and on top of Rashi. His hands were pulling her nightie up and his other hand was squeezing her boobs. He was smooching her madly. I whispered in Richa's ears, imagine this is you kissing Rashi. Richa was already turned on, and the sight of Rashi being mauled like this, and my whispers made her open her mouth feeling the kiss on her own lips. I licked her earlobes and lifted her nightie upto her panties. Rajesh had lifted Rashi's nightie all the way up and she was now only in her bra and panties. He was kissing her pussy over her panties and pressing her boobs. I whispered in Richa's ears, imagine you two pressing your boobs. I tool her own hand and kept it on her boobs. I pressed her hands together to squeeze her own boobs. Richa was moaning slowly and. I kept massaging her boobs. She closed her eyes feeling the moment. Rajesh was trying to remove her panties and today Rashi did not resist. She told him to suck her. As she spoke to Rajesh, she saw us standing at the window and how i was making Richa squeeze her own boobs and she had eyes closed. Rashi looked away making sure Richa did not find her looking at us. I slid her nightie all the way up and removed her bra. Richa was now on the window displaying her boobs to Rashi. I removed her panties and started to bite her cheeks. Rajesh was now licking Rashi's soft pussy and she was moaning. I asked Richa to look at them and imagine her lips on her soft pussy lapping up all the juices and Rashi's lips on her pussy. Richa bit her lips and was moaning as i touched her boobs and nipples and was forcing my hard penis on her ass. I slid her panties out and bent down to lick and bite her ass. I spread her ass cheeks and squeezed them hard as i licked her pussy and anus. I spread her legs and as i sucked her she came with a shiver in her body. I lapped her juices and got up to see Rajesh sucking Rashi madly. i started squeezing Richa's boobs and pinched her nipples. As Rashi moaned in orgasms, Richa was having her own wave of orgasms. Rajesh positioned himself on her pussy to enter Rashi. Rashi held his penis and said, not now Rajesh. Let me suck you. Rajesh had no option as he could not force her. Rashi got on her knees and started sucking Rajesh. She glanced a look at Richa and saw me squeezing her nipples. I spread her legs, lifted one leg up and pushed my hard penis in her pussy. I was fucking Richa in a standing position. I went all the way in and said to Richa. Look how she is sucking his penis. She is ready for a fuck with us, dont you thnk so. Richa looked at her and closed her eyes in imagination. I started fucking her deep and strong. Rashi glanced another look and figured out that Richa was being fucked madly by me. I was looking at Rashi as she sucked Rajesh and held his buttocks. Richa was being fucked madly in her pussy from back and she was having multiple orgasms. Richa opened her eyes and saw Rashi looking at us. She got scared and so was Rashi. Richa immediately moved away from the window and stood up on the side. I was pushed out of her pussy. She tiptoed to our bed and I followed her. I asked her to sit on her fours and move her ass upwards. I was standing and I started fucking her in doggy style. I was not done yet and i held her by her hips and fucked her vigorously. I was going deep and fucking her strongly. she came again and again. As i felt my orgasm coming, I took my penis out of her pussy and in an unexpected turn of events, I spread my cum all over her face and lips. She closed her eyes and when i was done, she said Karan you made me messy. I asked her to lick me clean and pushed my penis inside her mouth. She licked and cleaned me. Her tongue on my penis hole ejaculated the last drop of semen inside my penis. I was exhausted. I got on the bed and slept.Richa cleaned herself and came back to join me.

Next morning, when we woke up, Rajesh was already gone. Rashi and Richa were not looking at each other. Sunday was very quiet. I got a SMS from Preeti to call her when I was free. I went out for a walk and called her. I asked her what happened. She said, she is really sad and after I fucked her, she cannot enjoy anything with her bf. She wanted to meet me. I said it is not possible as I was busy and i will let her know when i have time. She said please find something. I said, i can plan to meet her with my gf. SHe said no no, thats not what she wants. I said , you promised and like everytime i can tell you that you will enjoy. You know i am always right. SHe hesitated but said Ok, she will try but cannot promise if she will go through this. I said its ok, at least we try. At night i asked Richa about our plan for fucking some girl and she said it was not possible as we cannot find some girl easily. I said i will post online and will screen replies and select someone reliable. Richa was not sure but said ok as she already promised me. I created a fake post and fake replies and said i screneed a girl and she looks good.

Next Friday i took off and took Richa with me to Preeti's house. I rang the bell and as Preeti opened the gate, she was shocked to see Richa. She said OMG is that you Richa. What is happening here. RIcha was shocked as well and told me, idiot she is Rashi's friend and you may have forgotten but we met her. I said I dont remember. We walked in, there was awkward silence. Preeti said, I am really sorry, please dont tell Rashi. Richa said I am really Sorry too and please let us not tell Rashi. She said, ok Karan let us go. I said, not so fast yaar, or i will tell Rashi. They were shocked. I said, you girls are crazy. This is the best chance as we know each other so we can trust each other. I was convincing them for variosu reasons and finally Richa and Preeti agreed to give it a try.
Like Reply
Chapter 15

We all went to bedroom and i told them to not think too much and just do what i say. I was nervous and excited. I knew Preeti had no interest in girls but Richa was well prepared. I aked Preeti to lie down and cloe her eyes. She was wearing a skirt and top. I asked Richa to feel Preeti. Richa sat near her on one side and i was sitting on other side. Preeti had huge boobs and in her tight top, it looked even hotter. I started touching one boob and Richa started to touch her other boob. Richa was nervous and the feel of a boob was making her happy. She squeezed her big boobs hard. Preeti gasped at the touch of two hands on her boobs. I leaned and smooched her. She opened her lips and allowed me to suck her lips and tongues. I looked at Richa and Richa leaned in to smooch Preeti. As their soft lips met, my penis got really hard. I decided to free myself of all clothes and i was soon nude. I laid on my side close to Preeti and Preeti could feel my legs on her exposed legs and my naked body over her clothes. Richa was smooching her deep and was massaging her tongue. Preeti was enjoying the soft silky lips and hands on her
lips and body. She was sucking her back and they were kissing each other madly. I insrted my hands in her top and squeezed her left boob over her bra. She moaned and Richa followed my lead We lifted her top over her head and now she was in her bra. She was wearing a lacy bra which was hardly covering her assets. We squeezed her boobs hard. I smooched Richa as we squeezed her boobs and I inserted my hands in her bra to pinch her nipples. Preeti moaned loudly. We broke our kiss and we started kissing Preeti on her neck and her ears as we squeezed her nipples. Richa was getting excited and she removed her salwar and kurti. She was now in her bra and panties. Preeti was moaning and We were sucking her earlobes, her face and i was licking her lips together with Richa. I moved my hands under her bra and unhooked her. I removed her bra out and as i was sliding it, Richa was mesmerized by her boobs. She looked at her boobs for a while, started at them and we together started sucking her nipples and biting them. It was something Preeti had never experienced before and she came heavily as she moaned loudly and held her legs together. We were sucking her forcefully and we but her on her boobs. Preeti now opene her eyes and looked at us. She said, I came. I said , I know and smiled at her. She looked at Richa and said, I love you for this and she held Richa by her face and smooched her hard. I was still sucking her boobs.I undid the chain of her skirt as she removed Richa's bra. Richa's cute boobs and her pink nipples looked beautiful compared to Preetis huge boobs. Preeti complimented Richa and Richa said that you have amazing boobs. I made Preeti lift her hips as i slid her skirt out. I asked RIcha to help me with her panties and we held her panties by our
teeth from both sides and started to slide it down. Our teeth touching her pelvis area and the way we removed it made Preeti wild. She lifted her hips and pulled her panties down as she could not bear it anymore. We removed her panties. She was getting restless and then she got up, made Richa lie on the bed and started to suck her boobs.

Richa was turned on by Preeti's sudden move and her bold willingness. I could see Richa had goosebumbs and all her body had the hair raised. I was now behind both of them as Preeti mounted on top of Richa and started sucking her boobs and nipples. Her pelvis was on top of Richa's pelvis and their pussy was almost touching each other. The view from behind was erotic and hot. I could see Preeti's round white ass on top of Richa's pelvis and Preeti was grinding her body into her. I was just looking at her ass and Richa's pussy. Richa was spread on bed and Preeti was on top having her way with her. It was amazing moment and My hard on was killing me. I went near and held Preeti's ass and inserted one finger in her wet pussy and one on her anus massaging it. I did the same to Richa with my other hand and I could hear them moan as i dugged deeper and they started smooching each other. I moved in and licked Preeti's pussy. She moaned loudly and as i inserted my tongue inside her, she came. She started to close her legs and was trying to control it. Richa could see me sucking Preeti and was highly excited. I inserted my fingers in her anus and pussy together and started finger fucking her. Richa came on my fingers as she could not take it any more and i was making Preeti mad with my tongue licking. As Preeti was enjoying the wave of orgasm, I held her by her hips and Insrted my penis in her pussy. She moaned loudly and she started biting Richa's lips. I was now fucking her in doggy from behind and Richa had a jealous look on her face but she was enjoying it . Preeti soon came again and I came out of Preeti and in one swift motion inserted it inside Richa and fucked her for a few minutes. I was not sure if Richa came or not, but i decided to see what they did next. Preeti moved down in Richa and she spread her legs even more to make space. She sait between her legs and looked at her pussy. It was wet and shiny. Preeti looked at me and i nodded her to try her. As Preeti's soft lips touched Richa's pussy, Richa moaned and moaned. Preeti was now sucking her pussy and was inserting her tongue inside her. Richa was going crazy with this. Richa could not resist her anymore and came heavily on her tongue. Preeti was sucking her deep.

As Richa came and came, Preeti rested for a while and Richa then took her place and asked her to lie down. Richa was sucking her boobs and she moved down to suck Preeti's pussy. Richa was loving every moment of it and she was biting her everywhere. As Richa sucked her pussy, she did what i used to do and inserted her finger in Preeti's anus. Preeti shivered and moaned in excitement. Richa laced her fingers with Preety's juices and insrted her finger all the way in Preeti's anus. Preeti screamed and held Richa by her hair. She pushed Richa deeper in her pussy and Richa was sucking her very well. It was all too hot for me and i went behind Richa. I spread her ass cheeks and lubricated her anus with vaseline which i found there. I Positioned myself on her anus and with one strong push went inside few inches. Richa screamed in pain but continued her sucking. I started going in on Richa slowly and With one final strong push i was in all the way. Richa was in pain and seeing all this, Preeti came and leaked her juices on Richa. She saw her in pain and got up and came to Richa and said, dont worry it will be ok, you will soon enjoy this. She smooched Richa and then came under her with her head towards Richa's pussy. As i fucked her anus, Preeti reached for her pussy and started licking her . She started licking her through her pussy to her anus and her tongue touched my penis as i fucked Richa. I moaned in pleasure as this was a new feeling of being licked as i fucked Richa. Preeti sensed it and started licking me as i came out of her anus and as i went inside her. Her licks touching my penis and Richa's anus had an awesome effect on us and we came in unison. My cum started leaking from her anus and Preeti made sure she lapped it up. As i pulled my penis out of Richa's anus i held Preeti's face and shoved my penis in her mouth. She licked and sucked it till i was alll dry. She cleaned my penis hole and messaged my balls to make sure i emotied all inside her. She drank all the cum and looked sexily at me. Richa collapsed on top of Preeti's body and held Preeti by her legs as she came in multiple orgasms. We took a small break and then I lied on the bed.

Richa and Preeti were on the sides and they started playing with my balls. They kissed my nipples and started licking me from my neck to my navel and then proceeded to lick my leg joints on either side. I was getting excited by all this. Richa and Preeti then started licking my balls and they both took one ball each in their mouth and sucked it. I was getting hard now. They licked me from the balls to the top of my penis together and also licked each other's tongue as they licked me. The kissed my penis from both sides and then smooched each other passionately. Richa was in absolute awe of preeti and she was touching her and pressing her nipples, boobs and ass as she was playing with me. Richa then took my penis in her mouth and sucked me. She took it out and then Preeti took my penis in and sucked me. It was a huge turn on and soon my penis was ready in all its glory. Richa asked Preeti to come on top of me. Preeti climbed on top of me, positioned her pussy on my penis as Richa held my penis in place. She slowly started to take the length of my penis in. I could see it going slowly in as Richa started caressing her pussy. Preeti started to move up and down and Richa started sucking my balls as Preeti was fucking me. It was too hot for me. I was really really hard and with each movement it seemed i went deeper in. Preeti was moaning loudly and Richa was sucking me madly. Richa then took her finger and fingered Preeti's Anus. She slipped her finger all the way in her anus and let it be there as she jumped up and down on my penis. I asked Richa to come and sit on my face and turn towards Preeti. Richa came and sat with her leg across my face so i can suck her pink sweet pussy. I held her by her ass and started licking her pussy and her anus. She moaned and leaned on to smooch Preeti. I slapped and bit her ass and licked her anus with my tongue. Richa was smooching Preeti and their boobs were touching each other. They were rubbing each other by their boobs and smooched each other. I was insrting my tongue and fingers in Richa's holes and Preeti was fucking me. Preeti and Richa came together and after few more minutes of fucking. I felt as if Preeti's pussy was holding my penis and squeezing it. As her pussy muscles squeezed my penis, i came inside Preeti. It felt like i was all empty inside and i had no energy left. We all collapsed on one another and started panting. Our naked bodies were sweaty and mixed with one another.

After sometime, Preeti got up to clean herself. Richa asked me, you seem to enjoy fucking Preeti. I said yes and it seems you enjoyed fucking her as well. We both smiled and Richa hugged me. She said it was the best sex we ever had. She asked why i fucked her in ass again. It pains so much. I said i like her ass and from now on i will fuck her regularly in her ass. She hit me and said you are bad. She then went to clean as pReeti came. Preeti came to me and said, this was better than the sex we had. I said ofcourse you have to believe me when i say. She then kissed me on my lips and hugged me tight. She lied on side and turned me to hug in a tight embrace. Richa came and saw us hugging like this. She came to the other side and joined the hug. I could feel Preeti's huge boobs on my chest and Richa's boobs on my back. It was a hot feeling. We stayed like this and rested.
Like Reply
Chapter 17

Rashi got a call from Rajesh saying that he was not coming due to some personal work. I was happy to hear that. At around lunch, fan in one of the room stopped working and we all had to stay in one room. I called the electrician and he told me that the fan has to be repaired in shop. Rich and Rashi wanted to go shopping and we went to a shopping mall. We chose a mall in Rajouri which was new and a bit away from metro so we could have less people in there. We went in a mall which was less crowded.

Richa wanted to buy some lingerie and we all went there. I was looking at all the sexy lingerie and my head was going crazy with ideas. Richa took a few and went in to check. YOu could only try the bra but not panties as a rule of the store. I asked Rashi why dont you buy as well. She said, are you mad and Richa encouraged her to buy as well. Richa took her lingerie and went inside. Rashi was standing there and i told her, let me choose a good one for you. I chose a lingerie which would fit her perfectly and was with nets. Semi transparent in a way and picked some more of different styles including a thong. I asked her to put this on and try. She took them shyly and went in the trial room. I was imagining how it looked. I was roaming around imagining. Richa was out soon and she went to other section. I got a call from Rashi on my mobile and she asked me for help. I was not sure what to do, and i went to the trial room area. The female security there said, i cannot go in. I told her my wife was calling and she needed some help and there is no one else here so please let me go in. She agreed and said if someone comes, i will have to go. I said ok and knocked on the door. Rashi said, the lingerie i chose was too tight and now she cannot get it out. I went in and locked the door. She looked amazing in the bra. She kept her jeans on. Her boobs were pushed out and she looked so hot. She turned around and said, can you take this out please. I held her by her waist and pulled her close. She said, are you mad. Just unhook and go. I started squeezing her boobs over the bra and held her tight. We could see ourselves in the mirrors all around us. It was erotic to look at. She was struggling and scared. I unhooked her bra to make her silent and slipped it out of her. I held her boobs and squeezed them hard. The view in mirror was awesome. I turned her and sucked her boobs and nipples.she was getting scared as i undid her jeans button. She said, this is trial and someone may come in. I said, the security lady will let me know and dont worry. i Started sucking her boobs as i undid her jeans and slid it out. She was scared. I quickly unzipped my pants and took my penis out. She started pleading and said please dont do this and go out. I said no, i want to fuck her now. She was scared really and said, please leave and i will fuck you later, i promise. I was happy to hear but i said, my penis needs something before i go. I held her face and oushed it down. She knew what i meant and kneeled down. She started sucking me in the trial room and the mirrors were showing us the amazing hot scene of Rashi sucking my penis. Her lips moving on my penis and her lipstick on my penis was so hot that i could not hold for long. I held her hair and started fucking her mouth and pushed my penis deep in her mouth. The view in mirror was too exciting and i came in her mouth. She was shocked by the burst and she could not hold all the cum inside. She drank as much as she can, and then i heard a knock saying Sir please come out someone is here. Rashi was scared but i held her with my penis inside her and said Ok i am out. She cleaned me quickly and i zipped up. I slid out and Rashi closed the door.

As i walked out, I started looking for Richa. Richa was looking at shorts and i asked her to buy them for her and Rashi. She liked the idea and bought some dresses, lingerie and shorts. Rashi was also done in some time and we headed home.

At home, we decided to get rid of the bed and sleep together on the floor. I asked Richa to show all clothes she bought and wear it for me. Rashi and I were lying on the floor leaving space in between for Rashi. Richa wore the jeans and long skirt she bought. They were nice. I asked her to wear the shorts. She wore the shorts and came back,it was a really hot pant, coverig just her panties and exposing all her legs. I told her she looked sexy and i asked her why she bought these as she cannot wear them outside. She said, she bought it to just show me. I asked what about Rashi's shorts and Richa said she can try but she may not show u. I said why not, Rashi is a bold modern girl, dont underestimate her. Rashi heard this and knew what i meant. She said why not and tool her shorts. She wore the shorts and also changed the top to a very tight sexy top. She looked amazingly hot. Her round ass and milky white legs looked so hot. Even Richa was oogling at her own sister. I told Rashi, as she is my half wife, I want to touch the fabric of the shorts on her. She looked at Richa and Richa said why not and i touched her ass to her thighs over her shorts. Richa started touching her other ass and said, let me check as well and it was really hot as we touched Rashi's ass. I was getting erect and it was visible over my shorts. It seems it excited all of us a bit. We went to sleep and Rashi and Richa changed to their night clothes.

After some time, I started touching Richa. She whispered, Rashi is next to us, dont do. I did not listen to her as i was excited and i slid my hands in her lowers. I caressed her till she was wet. I started finger fucking her. She was wet and spread her legs for me. Rashi was sleeping next to us and the idea of she sleeping next to us was hot. i quickly got rid of my clothes and got on top of Richa. I slid her lowers out and her panties followed. I opened her t shirt and took out her bra. She was completely nude and so was I.
Like Reply
Chapter 18

Richa was really scared and shaking her head in a no. I started kissing her lips and squeezing her ass with my hands under her body. Rashi was lying besides us and seemed to be asleep. I started whispering in Richa's ears about how we fucked Preeti and how hot it was when she touched her boobs. It got her really excited and i spread her legs. I took one of her hand and placed it on Rashi's boobs. Richa was too excited to think and I took her hand and pressed Rashi's boobs with my hands on her hands. Rashi moved in her sleep but there was no other reaction. I kept our hands there and then i continued to caress Rashi's body with Richa's hands. Rashi was waking up as i could sense but i continued to caress her. Richa was getting really wet between her legs as she was trying to squeeze my butt with one hand and trying to push me inside her as we caressed Rashi. I kept her hand on Rashi's boobs again and gave it a tight squeeze. She moaned with anticipation and Rashi opened her eyes. She looked at me with surprise and scare as she saw me naked on top of Richa, lying naked. She was not sure what the hell was happening as Richa had her eyes closed in some sort of imagination. Rashi did not say anything but looked at me said, what the hell am i doing. I continued to squeezed her boobs with Richa's hands together. Rashi did not want to make noise and just tried to remove our hands as if in sleep and turned to the other side. Richa freed her hand, held my butt and started pushing me inside her. I was all turned on and with one easy push, i was all the way inside Richa. Richa moaned and was not in control anymore. Her legs were rubbing against my legs as i held me position inside her pussy. I took her hand again and led it to Rashi. I started caressing her back with her hand and touched her neck and ears. Richa said please chodo mujhe. I pulled Rashi closer to us and started squeezing her boobs over her tshirt. Rashi was awake but did not want to create any scene and she did not do anything. Richa's hand were touching Rashi's neck, her ears and she was tyring to slip it inside her t shirt. I helped her and she quickly grabbed Rashi's boobs and squeezed them inside her T shirt. I kept my hands on the outside and I started to thrust my penis inside out of Richa. I held her legs, brought them together and lifted her legs up over me head, thereby lifting her hips. Her pussy was now more accessible and i started fucking her deep and deep. My thrust were too powerful and she was moaning loudly completey ignoring what Rashi was thinking or listening. Rashi was shocked but remained this way as i fucked her deep. I kept squeezing RIcha's hands over the tshirt as she played with Rashi's boobs. Richa kept saying Karan mujhe chodo, kas ke chodo. Her words turned me on so much that i could feel my penis gain an extra inch as it kept pounding her.

I wanted to excite Rashi to join us but i knew she wont willingly join us. So i started touching her round ass and squeezed it. I closed my eyes trying to feel how it would be to fuck her. As we fucked each other and mauled Rashi, i was getting really excited. I wanted to go even deeper in Richa, and i held her arms, lifted her up as i sat on my butt and positioned her on my laps. This change in position, pusheed me deeper in her. She was now on top of me, with her legs wrappeed around my butt and my penis deep inside her. She moaned loudly as she came one my penis and started to ride me. She started moving up and down on me in my lap and she arched her body backwards to push her pelvis further and my penis deeper in her. It was a really hot fuck and Rashi was watching us now because of all the noise we were making. Rashi was looking hungrily at us as we did excite her. Richa arched back, she was grinding me as she started having multiple orgasms. Rashi kept her hand between her legs probably trying to rub herself.
It was great to see that we excited her and It really excited me as well. As Richa was grinding me with her eyes closed, Rashi spread her legs and looking at us, started rubbing her self with her fingers inside her lowers. We looked at each other as Richa rode my penis. She rubbed herself and i could see her fingers moving rapidyl rubbing her clitoris probably. I so wanted to see her nude and her hands on her pussy. I moaned heavily as i came inside Richa and Richa kept grinding me. Rashi closed her eyes and squirmed as she held her legs together. I knew she came too. I held Richa in my arms and higged her tight as i looked at Rashi. I felt I was cumming and cumming inside her. Rashi removed her hands out of her lowers and looked at me. She got up and started going to the toilet and she said 'Shameless' to us as she walked past us. Richa was really scared now and she closed her eyes and hugged me tight in shame. As Rashi went to toilet, Richa quickly got of me and said, what did we do. You are crazy and you made me crazy too. Rashi will be angry and she may tell someone. Richa quickly got up and got ready. I remained like that. Cum was still sticking to my penis as i lied down relaxing. RIcha told me to get ready but i ignored her. She got up, put a bedsheet on me and went to the toilet as she heard Rashi coming back. She said wear something quickly and she went to the toilet. She did not look at Rashi.

Rashi came back and looked at me lying naked with a sheet on my penis. She said you are shameless. I held her legs and said why. She sat down and said, what the hell you guys are doing, why did you touch me. I said, i did not it was Richa and if she did not like it, why was she touching herself. She hit me and said, that was because of you. I held her arms and said, i cannot wait to fuck you. She said in your dreams and pinched my nipples. I asked her to clean my penis. She said no way. Then i held her and said, if she wont, then i wont leave her and Richa will be back soon. I will tell her that you were masturbating. Your pants must have the stain to prove it. She was shocked and said you are such a bad boy and she removed the sheet. She used her T shirt ends to clean my penis and i said, please lick it. She said no, i looked at her threatening her. She quickly licked me and i held her by her hair making sure she sucked me clean. She knew what i wanted as she sucked me clean, and soon we heard the flush. I left her, and she hurriedly went back to sleeping position.

I got up, wore some clothes and went to the toilet gate. As Richa walked out, i went in to clean myself. When i came back, i found that Richa was lying very far from Rashi and i asked her to shift. She was really scared to go near Rashi, so i decided to sleep in between. It was a hot feeling to have two amazing hot girls on either side of me. All i needed now was a plan to fuck them together.
Like Reply
Chapter 19

When i woke up in the morning, Richa was still sleeping next to me but Rashi was not there. She was probably up and doing something. I got up, freshened up and went to kitchen. Rashi was there cooking some breakfast in her night clothes. I went behind her, hugged her and said good morning. She was shocked for a moment and said what are you doing, Richa will come. I said Richa is fast asleep and i kissed her cheeks hugging her tight. She liked it, but acted angrily and said, why do you kiss me. You are a bad boy and you did very bad things to me during the night. I said, I did not do anything bad as i really loved her. She said dont lie as you were fucking Richa when you touched me. You want to fuck us and want me to be happy about it. I told her, that it was Richa who wanted to touch you as she likes your body. She said you are crazy, she is my sister and why will she like a girl. She loves you and she cannot like a girl. She is not a lesbian. I kept hugging her and also keeping an eye on Richa and told her that your sister is a bisexual and she likes girls as well. Rashi could not believe me and said I am lying. I told her that i can prove it, if she allows me to. She said ok, but if you fail, then you dont get to fuck me. I said if i succeed, then she wil let me fuck her anytime any place i want. She said not anyplace or anytime but when i want to fuck. I said no, you have to agree to me and you know i can force you. But I love you so i never forced myself on you. She smiled and turned, she looked at me and smooched me deep. She said, Karan i really like you and love you. i will do anything for you, you know that. But you are also in relation with Richa and it is difficult for me. I looked at her, smooched her deep and said, dont worry things will work out for good. I heard Richa getting up and I left Rashi. I started doing other work in the kitchen to act as if i was helping her.

We had our breakfast. When Richa was taking shower,I asked Rashi if she had some good friend who was beautiful as well as sexy. She asked me if i remembered Preeti and i said not really. She said that she is really sexy and she has lot of style. I said ok, then do one thing, invite her home next week Saturday and we need to make some excuse to get out of house. She said why is that necessary. I told her that i will prove my claim to her. She did not believe me and said that even if Richa is, Preeti is not, so how can i prove it. I said - We will get some proof i guess. Rashi reluctantly agreed. She invited Preeti next week. Preeti accepted readily in anticipation to meet me.

I set up a cameras in the apartment as i was not sure where they may sit. As planned, on Saturday, I went out on some pretext to meet my friends and Rashi stayed back. After sometime Rashi met me in the mall where i was waiting for her. We went to a movie and I asked her to relax as we can review the recordings only later. I hugged her tight during the movie and touched her thighs and hands in the movie. It was a really hot feeling to watch a movie like this. All i wanted was to somehow fuck her then and there.
We went home together in the evening, as if we met each other by luck on the way. It took Richa around 5 minutes to open the door. She looked in a hurry and her hair was all messy. We went inside and we did not see Preeti there assuming she left for home. We heard a flush in the toilet and Preeti came out. She said she was waiting for Rashi and could not leave without meeting her. She said hello to me and said, do you remember me. I said ofcourse you are Preeti. After our acting, Preeti left for home. Rashi was a bit intrigued by all this but we did not discuss anything. Next morning, I told Richa that i wanted to eat something good today, but i was feeling heavy in the head and tired. I asked her if she can go to the mall and bring something for me and also cook something nice. Richa said ok and asked Rashi to accompany her. Rashi said that she has to go to meet Rajesh later so she could not. Richa went alone and Rashi also got ready as if she was really going out. After Richa left, I immediately hugged Rashi. I held her tightly and kissed her cheeks and forehead and her eyes. I looked at her with love and smooched her. I held her against the wall and kept smooching her madly. She broke the kiss and was panting for breath. She told me, check the videos you idiot. I took out the cameras and started to look at them. After Rashi left, Richa took Preeti to one of the bed rooms and they were talking about something. The were feeling shy and their faces turned red as they talked and talked for around 30 minutes. Richa then got up and went near Preeti and sat next to her. Rashi was not sure what will happen. I asked her to sit in my lap and she complied. She was sitting in my lap, and i was holding her. Her ass was on my pelvis and my hands were around her boobs. It was an ideal set up. In the video, Richa looked at Preeti and then kissed her cheeks. Rashi shouted, oh my god what is this. Richa then smooched Preeti and kept sucking her lips. Rashi was completely confused and she was screaming. I held her close to me and hugged her as we saw the video. Preeti was feeling shy but it seemed Richa was encouraging her. Richa took her top out and opened her bra. Richa made Preeti lie on the bed and she sucked her boobs. I started squeezing Rashi's boobs over her clothes as my hardness touched her ass over the clothes. Rashi was really shocked and was saying how can this be happening. This cant be true. I told her that Preeti has nice boobs and suckable. Rashi hit me and said, you are crazy and you must also want to fuck Preeti. I said why not, if she wants, i will. Rashi said, Preeti is too rich and she does not like men like you. I said, i can fuck her as it seems she already is into Richa. Rashi hit me really hard and this made me squeeze her harder. I kissed her earlobes and bit it. Richa was sucking her boobs madly and soon she took out her clothes as well. She was now on top of Preeti rubbing her boobs with Preeti's and smooching her. Preeti was enjoying herself and it was evident that she was really excited. She was now squeezing Richa's ass and slid her lowers down. I asked Rashi, whom she liked better. Rashi hit me and said I am not lesbian or bisexual. I told her to imagine if she had to fuck one, whom she will choose. She said, in that case preeti as Richa is my sister. I told her that her sister wants to fuck her too. She really hit me again and said, i must have poisoned her sister. I put my hands inside her t shirt and squeezed her boobs really hard. I pinched her nipples and turned her head to smooch her from back. Soon Richa and Preeti were completely nude and RIcha was eating her pussy. Preeti held Richa's face and pushed her into her pussy. It seemed she had a huge orgasm. They rested higging each other for a while. Preeti then went to RIcha's pussy and started sucking her. Richa was more forceful with her and she was squeezing her boobs as she sucked her. After Richa came as well, they rested on each other nude. I took Rashi's top off and was playing with her boobs. I turned her around and started sucking her boobs. My hard penis was knowcking her pussy from below. I removed my t shirt and shorts in one swift move and i was completely nude now. My penis was touching her from under and she could feel it. I saw that in the video that was the time when we rang the bell and Richa got dressed up but Preeti ran to toilet with her clothes as she had to do makeup as well. I said to Rashi that your sister and friends are like bitches in heat. She laughed and said, I dont care what they do but i am angry at Preeti. She is my friend. How can she do this. I smooched her and removed her bra. She was now sitting topless on my hard penis. I tried to remove her lowers but she was not allowing it. I said, dont worry, i wont fuck you like this and i just want to rub my penis over her pussy. She pushed me down and got on top of me. She looked at me and said, you cant fuck me, and now i will bang you. With this, she started biting my nipples. I was in pain but it was so good. She squeezed my balls so hard that i almost cried. She said, you made my sister like a slut and now i will show you. She then hit my penis really hard. She went down on me, and kissed me on my penis. She bit me on my pelvis and it was painful. She looked at me and then spread my legs looking at me. It was really erotic to see her do this.

She kept looking at me and opened her mouth to engulf my hard penis completely in her mouth. She started biting me lightly on my penis wherever she could and she squeezed my balls really hard. It was painful and exciting. Tears rolled down my eyes and my penis grew longer in her mouth as she looked seductively at me. She the started sucking it like a pro and took as much as of my penis she could. She shen took her hands under my butt and squeezed it really hard. She kepts looking at me throughout and her juicy lips around my penis was a delight to look at. I held her by her hair and pushed my penis deeper in her mouth reaching her throat. I came in her mouth and held her there till she gagged. I let her breathe but kept her mouth on my penis till she sucked every drop outof me. She kept her eye contact throughout and i could not imagine a sexier blowjob in my life. As she licked me clean and kept sucking me, we heard the bell. She quickly ran off to the toilet with her clothes. I wore all my clothes, hid the cameras and closed the laptop. I opened the gates and welcome Richa. She asked me if Rashi was home, i said, yes she just came in and is in toilet. Rashi came out after a flush wearing the dress which she was wearing when she was going out fake. Rashi looked tired and she could not look Richa in the eye after seeing her lesbian video.

At night, I asked Rashi to sleep in same room as us since we still were not using the bed and it would be more fun if we all were together. As we lied down, i said, i should be in middle and Richa did not like the idea. Rashi said, i dont care, but i will sleep on this side. Richa had no choice but she said ok. Just remember Rashi is that side and i am this side. I then asked Richa to show me the lingerie she bought few weeks back. Richa took them out and showed me. I said, it looks great but i cannot imagine how it would look. Why dont you wear it. She said, no, are you crazy. This is not hot pants, this is lingerie. I said so what, Rashi has already seen you naked, havent you Rashi, I held Rashi's arms. Rashi said, you are crazy and you do weird things. I dont care what you do. I am sleeping. I held her hands and said come on rashi be a sport. She got up and said, ok and then started saying cooo coo in my ears. Seeing this Richa started to do same and they pinned me down and started saying coo coo in my ears and said be a sport. Richa and Rashi both kept one leg each on top of me and pinned my arms as they cooed in my ears. Their boobs were on my chest and it was a really hot experience as i started moving my legs to rub their pussies. This went on for some time, till i freed my hand under Rashi and then held Richa. I squeezed her boobs and smooched her to silence her. She was a bit shocked and hit me and got up. I then turned to Rashi and said, now your turn and i held her and put her on top of me. She struggled to get away as Richa was looking at us and smiling. I then kissed Rashi on the cheeks and said, now you are free. She hit me and said Richa your boyfriend is out of control. I then held her again from back and said, you are my half wife and i can even half fuck you. I kissed her other cheek and Richa laughed. I then asked Richa to wear it and show us. She said, ok on one condition, if you give me massage today. I said ok, i will give both a massage but both have to wear their lingeries. Rashi said no no, but We convinced her. They both went to other room and after few minutes Richa walked in. She was wearing a really hot black lingerie. It was really lacy and smooth as silk. I could see the shine on it. Her ass was really tight in that and her boobs seem so much bigger. I had a bulge in my shorts.

Soon Rashi followed, she was in a red net bra and panties. Her boobs were almost visible completely and her huge boobs looked even bigger. Her ass looked so hot and fuckable. I just wanted to rip her then and there. My bulge grew more and more. Richa said, Rashi looks so hot na. I said she looks like a real maal. Fuckable. Richa laughed and said, yes a hot maal. after all she is my sister and kissed her cheeks. I got up and kissed Rashi on her cheeks as well. I said Rashi and Richa, we should do a photosession and i started clicking them. I asked them to bend forward and send a flying kiss to the camera. I had a great view of their boobs and i was so visibly hard that i was not even trying to hide it. After some time, they went to change. I asked Richa to sleep in her lingerie so i can massage her better. She agreed. Rashi changed her clothes and came back. Richa slept in her lingerie and took a bed sheet to cover herself. I asked her to turn around and sat on her hips. Rashi was trying to sleep. I took off my tshirt and massaged Richa's hot body. I massaged her side boobs and her ass. I fingered her from the side of her hot lingerie till she came on my fingers. She laid still like that and closed her eyes as if she was asleep. I then moved to Rashi and gave her a massage over t shirt. I pressed her boobs from the side and also squeezed her ass a lot. I really enjoyed my deal and as i was done massaging her, i whispered to her to wear her lingerie next day. I slept between them, and I kept my hands under their head. I pulled them near me and made them sleep on my arms as i wrapped my arms around their head. It was an awesome feeling to have two girls on my side and both were sexy and hot in their own way.

Like Reply