Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
he slowly unzipped his pants, and slided his pants downn, he came little close to sleeping deeksha and pulled his underwear half down.

his semi erect dick popped out of underwear...

[Image: RRlKw-wp_Jl-yYiygU1cw5s4MTSYjQgObNWXREyF...X2BQB4.jpg]

ram moved skin on tip of the dick back, his thin tip of dick is nude without any skin.

he moved close to deeksha slowly and hold semierect dick with one hand and gently rubbed the tip of the dickk on deeksha's lips.

deeksha's pinkish lips and ram's light pink tip of dickk is together now..
deeksha didnt wokeup for that.

ram is rubbing his dickk on deeksha's lips, but deeksha is still sleeping...
ram slowly trying to apart deeksha's lips to put dick in her mouth.

ram's dickk is in contact with deeksha's teeth now, deeksh moved her head little, like some kind of disturbance in sleep.

ram is smiling...

ram  waited for a minute and again started rubbing his dickk on deeksha's lips and teeth.

deeksha is getting disturbed from sleep for this action.

ram is still teeth and lip fucking deeksha..

deeksha slowly cuming into senses due to disturbance and slowly opened eyes to see the disturbance...

she saw rammmm infront of her eyes nude with dickk in her mouth and shocked...

deeksha shocked and closed her mouth tightlyy to avoid dick and also tried pushing ram with hands...

ram with his one hand caught both of deeksha's hands and holding tightly and told "ssshhhh" with finger on his mouth...

deeksha opened her mouth and saying "mum there......ram", as deeksha opened her mouth to say that ram pushed his dickk inside deeksha's mouth.

ram's semi hard thin long dick is inside deeksha's mouth.

it looks like a toothbrush in deeksha mouth.

[Image: pic_6_big4501194ab30f44f5.jpg]

deeksha tried to move her head side to remove dick out but ram is close 
and pushing dickk inside further.

deeksha know its useless to resist bcz she knows ramm will do more if she resists...

deeksha is bit calm now...

ram(whispering) : goodgirl.

ram began to mouthfuck deeksha without sound.

deeksha is scared her mother might come....

deeksha cant speak bcz of dick in mouth, so she is signalling with eyes that mum might come.....

ram : no little sister, badymum is cooking she wont cumm  relax...

ram's dickk got hard full, its is in its full length of 8 or 9 inches atleast, 

but his dickk is very thin like slightly thicker than thumb finger.

ram released deeksha's hands from his hands and caught deeksha's head and mouth fucking her.

deeksha is showing no interest in this due to her earlier situation of got 
caught by trisha mam.

ram : deekshaa, u showing no interest this time dear, what happened, i feel like am making it with a dead body...

ram removed his dickk from deeksha's mouth, deeksha took a deep breath.
deeksha wants to confess that she cheated on ram by participating in a lesbian with 2 girls earlier, but she is scared of ram's reaction and feeling scared bcz of getting caught with trisha mam.

ram and deeksha maybe a brother and sister but they are in love and relationship from over 3 years.

in these 3 years they did hiding fucking many times while tabu mam slept and while she went out to college they used to have funnn.....

in all these years deeksha never cheated on ram except this lesbian time.

deeksha loves doing making out sex with ram and having fun, she loves himm to the bottom of her heart.

so she wants hide the lesbian thing from ram that she did earlier.
she wants to be supernormal with ram so that he wont get any doubt on her..

ram : what u thinking little sistaaa, where is my old deeksha that does crazy stuff on bed!!! i want her backk....

deeksha (horny face) : u want ur OLD SISTA back!!! r u ready for ur old sista...

[Image: deekshaseth-in-blue-saree24.jpg]

ram : yes thats my sista....

deeksha pulled ram close and kissed him harddd and she caught rams ball's.
she is rubbing ram's balls from the top to till the asshole in the backk she sliding her finger.

ram movd his hands to deeksha's boobs and squeezing them on top of dress...

ram : hmmm, ur boobs are getting swollenn....

deeksha : they miss u, ram...

ram  : only boobs miss me... or anything else!!...

deeksha smiled and bend ram even further and lifted his shirtup and put her mouth on ram's nipples and sucking them

deeksha took ram's nipple region complelty in mouth and biting and sucking them hardly...

ram is moaning...

ram : oooh yeah... its heaven when u doing this....

ram is enjoying the nipple suck and squeezing deeksha's boobs.

deeksha's mouth is sucking ram's nipple and in bottom she caught ram's dick with her hands...

deeksha : here comes my thin anaconda.....

deeksha started doing handjob with hand..

deeksha : i know people will do dieting for weightloss and to get thin... but i dont know y ur dick is doing dieting instead of u..... its thin and getting more thinner everytime.

ram : uff dont talk about it sista, i dont know y, my dick is long enought to scare a girll with its 9 inch length but at the same time it will make a girl laugh with its thin texture, its hardly slightly thicker than my thumb...

deeksha : hahaha, bro... but remember its my dickkk, we r made for eachother, soo dont think about any other girll, this dick is enough to satisfy me soo no need to think about any other girls...U R MINE.... mine alone.... no sharing... soo dump that other girls seeing dick thoughts from ur mind...

ram bit tensed while deeksha saying this bcz of his many illegal affairs that deeksha dont know and he never wants her to know about them...

ram : cool deeksha, am urs and u r mine.... no one betwenn us.....i love a possessive GF cum sister like u, am lucky to have u...

deeksha : am not lucky....

ram : y! what happened...

deeksha : my vagina is itchyy... but u not even touching it...

ram : naughty girl!!!!...
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 16-09-2020, 02:16 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM