Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
T : u enjoying it!!..

D : with moaning... yes mam.... i do..

trisha tried to push thumb into asshole...

D : no mam, plz dont, am not used to asshole mam...

T : shutup, 

trisha removed that hand from fingering and put it near deeksha's mouth...

T : spit on my hand...

deeksha thinking mam is perve...

deeksha did spit in the hand.

trisha took hand and put that spit around the asshole and rubbed asshole with that spit...

deeksha is bit scared of asshole...

trisha again 1st started fingering vagina... while deeksha is moaning ad enjoying it.. she pushed her thumb in the anus at once..

thumb went inside anus and feeling tight..

deeksha let out a loud shriek. trisha 1st slowly fingering

deeksha is in mixed feeling, pleasure from vagina and pain from asshole...

later trisha started fingering rapidly... she fingering both anus and vagina rapidly....

deeksha is moaning more louder and louder....

D : ooh yeah.... yeah......

deeksha got her orgsam..  and she holded trisha mam hand and told "mam, i came..."

T : acha... good, 

trisha removed the fingers...

deeksha is actually happy now as she got 3 people to satisy and to hav fun.. charmi mam hansika and also now trisha mam has joined... 

but she she is still scared of trisha mam as she dont know what exactly are trisha mam's intentions are...

trisha made deeksha turn her side and put 1 index finger in her mouth and asked to lick.

deeksha dont like licking her own juices but she obeyed and did as told.

T : now tell me how is ur juice??

D : not very salty like charmi mam or hansika mam...

Trisha licked remaing 2 fingers clean and told "voww, i dont know hw those charmi and hansika tasted but urs is amazing"

deeksha smiled a little...

T : now dress and leave... remember if u say this to anyone, i will reveal everything to ur mum...okay??

Deeksha scared and told okay mam..

deeksha dressed and ready to leave..

trisha stopped her and came near and looked into her eyes..

deeksha is seeing down.. as a gesture of respect and fear

trisha made deeksha's head little up and waited for 2 seconds and spitted on deeksha's face.....

it fell straight on deeksha lips nose and cheeks..

[Image: 122-1227728_6-781-deeksha-seth-deeksha-seth.jpg]

deeksha is shocked by this action....

D : y!!!! this is disgusting....

T : this is to tell u that i am the boss and u r just my slave remember it...

Deeksha is bit angry but cant do anything and told okay and thought when my day comes i will show this bitch who is the boss...

T : luks like u got angry...

D : no mam, am ur slave mam....

T : thats good, now lick that spit from ur lips and nose..

deeksha felt bad but licked it clean...

trisha came near and kissed her on lips and while kissing she again tranfered some spit from mouth to mouth...

deeksha swallowed it as asked 

trisha told leave now...

deeksha left and trisha also left....

hansika and charmi is soo much scared about getting caught with trisha.

they called sai,

sai expected this call, as he didnt told that trisha is part of the plan and his puppet...

he wants to act that way and play for fun...

sai picked the call...

hansika in scared voice : hello, sai, we are in a big trouble...

sai : what happened.. y r u scared..

hansika : while me, charmi mam and deeksha are together we got caught to trisha mam...

sai : what!!!!!!

hansika : yes, she saw us we are scared that she will inform our parents and principal mam, i dont know what to do... charmi mam also scared.

sai : how she saw!!, y u are being careless...

charmi took the call...

charmi : we thought we closed the door, but sumhow trisha mam came and saw, trisha mam never comes to sports room, but dont know why she came, she also told that she will take a councelling for us and inform to principal, she sent us out of the room 1st and she talked alone with deeksha for half an hour.. 

we dont know what to do..

sai : plzz calm down for now..., if she wants to complain to principal mam, she will not take council herself, so u dont need to panicked, i guess she wants to something..

charmi : yes, but dont know what she spoke to deeksha after we left..

sai : does she look like interested in u people or in lesbian action??

charmi : NO, if she is interested she will join us then itself, bcz that action is seducing for a lesbian...

sai : okay, if she dont want ur bodies, then she might say dont repeat it in councelling or maybe she wants anything else like money or favours... soo u girls chill,

she definitely wants something, so we will give her and make her calm..

charmi : okay, we will update u if we encounter anything...

i told okay and hanged call...

yes its working perfectly...

am getting a call again,this time from trisha mam.

trisha : hello sai, i never expected hansika and charmi mam in that room u told me to go in..

sai : yeah, they are part of my plan to seduce deeksha, u enjoyed ur foreplay with deeksha??

trisha : yes very much, now she is my slave..., she will listen to me..., i never exptected deeksha too like her mom, tabu mam.

sai : yes, am surprised too after hansika told me... u got what u wanted, u remember what u promised me??

trisha : yes, how can i forget?? u will definitely fuck tabu mam, but i need some time to arrange it, as u know tabu mam, she is conservative and strict..

sai : yes okay...

trisha : can i ask u a favour??

sai : yes, tell me.

trisha : as i now know, charmi and hansika will also listen to me, can i fuck them too??

sai : (laughed) ur little ass has soo many dreams.. they are my people, they did as i told... not ur slaved lol..

trisha : plz, not as slaves atleast, just tell them am also with u and came inside because i want to fuck deeksha, but dont tell them about me and tabu mam plz..

sai : will see, but for now u dont tell them that i sent u or u r part of plan...

trisha : okayy, but think of what i have asked you..

sai : okay, i will think about it, and remember for every favor there is a return favor..

trisha : yes okay, now whats next to do??

sai : wait for my call...

now all set and am relaxed..

its 7 pm, 

am thinking about what to do next...

from now, i dont want to waste any of my fucking's, i want to fuck a new vagina with the help of my already fucked vaginas, this way i can explore more and more girls with in a short period.

my door bell rang and i opened the door

mum came home.....
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 14-06-2020, 11:20 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM