Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
mam pulled my skin backk and my dick is naked now... she is stroking my dick wid hand. she doing handjob...

my dick is leaking pre cumm and this lubrication is perfect for trisha mam.
she is doing it like she actually meant it....
she told me to calm down...

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcREap6-T1JnrGk5GhCf4...r&usqp=CAU]

she brought herface close to my dick... and she put my huge dick in her mouth.
omgggg... my dick almost filled her mouth... she using tongue to lick my dicks tip juices.
am enjoying it..
she is sucking the dick like a pro.

[Image: th?id=OIP.DxLpxHWvfDVgJur5bSEOwAHaF7&pid=15.1]

almost half of dick she putting it in mouth and sucking..
she fastly sucking it and she saying words like..
"vow... sai this dick is beyond awesome.. kid as little as u got this enormous dick!!! i cant belive it... 
I dont know what to say... u r lucky... but ur wife.... she is dead...."
am not talking anything....
trisha mam is in full mood soo i dont want to disturb it.
she sucked it for 10 mins continuosly... and stopped..

trisha mam : ooh god!!! whats wrong.... y cant u leak juices... y cant u cum!!!...

me : what  juices mam... cum means??

trisha mam : ooh god seriosly its ur 1st tym... it will take time.... sai listen to what i say bcz my mouth paining wid ur big dickk... but its not getting smaller..
mam dont know that am not an ordinary kid to cumm as soon as the blowjob starts...

me : okay mam i will listen....

trisha mam :  its btn us..

saying this she kissed me really hard. with one hand she stroking dick and wid othr hand she squeesing my ass and kissing me hardly...
i kept my hands idle as am acting as innocent..
we kissed for 5 mins.... then

trisha mam : sai.. i sucked ur dick... now ur turn...

me : i can do mam... but u dont hav dick u told mam..

trisha mam : haha... lick whatever u saw and explore me...

[Image: tamil-actress-trisha-nude.jpg]

saying that she standing and put 1 leg on bed and lifted her saree upto hip...
she got lite hair on her under... i can see her vagina lips which are slightly of indian complexion... they r not huge... but they r cute... i cant wait to explore.
i went to my knees excat under her vagina my face is upto her vagina.
i was seeing the vagina filled wid juices and eveything here is filled wid her juices...

trisha mam : lick it kid.... suck myjuices....

i put my tongue on her vagina and tasted the whole vagina once and cleaned it wid tongue... she let out a small smooth moan...
then i put my hands on her soft ass and moved head closer and attacked it wid my tongue....
i am licking it wid full speed... she is moaning...... " make it dry.... suck it alll"
am pushing my tongue as deep as possible...
her moans are only increasing....
she put a hand on my head and pressing it towards her vagina to lick hardrer...
she moaning... yeahh... ooh yeahh..... yeah....
a small load of sour juices came into my mouth... i licked them alll....
now she let my head go...

trisha mam : looking at my dick... : ooh yeah... even for the 1st tym u did very welll sai.... ooh godddd i wish i can take that dickk in me...but thats a monster..
it will tear my vagina into pieces.....yeah... sai can u do 1 thing....
saying that she went to bed and lifted her legs in air in sleeping position.

[Image: trisha-pu2.md.jpg]

trisha mam : sai come lick it again...

i went and stared licking again... while her legs are up i can see her cute asshole... it is bit dark in colour and luks very fresh and it is really small like tabu mam and she talked
i guess its a virgin asshole...or atleast as it appears so..
while i was licking trisha mam hand is searching sumthning in the table drawer besyd bed...
i was licking wid full momentumm....

trisha mam : sai... u r doing great.... take this...

my eyes got shocked seeing that...
she gave me a small dildo... i remeber it.. it is the one which went in trisha mam vagina and tabu mam asshole yeserday....

me : what is that mam.... where u got mam! y it is like my dickk but smaller....

trisha mam : i told u no questions... just do as i say...

she gave me that dildo and told "put this in my hole kid.. and push and pull it like i want it.. 

me : mam... will it go inside mam....?? 

trisha mam :  just do boy.... it will go...

i took that dry dildo... and saw her cute asshole and tried to push it inside at once.... but due to dry dildo it didnt went inside..

trisha mam : ouchh!!!!! ooh god.... wht the fckk u doing !!!!!!

me : mam u only told me to put it in hole so am doing....

trisha mam : ooh god... i didnt told u about asshole u stupid... put in my vagina....

i told okay... i know she is desperate soo i tried for asshole intentionally to make her more and more despo...

i pushed it in vagina.. due to her juices it got perfct lubrication it needs and it penetrated through her vagina softly like a knife in butter.

[Image: th?id=OIP.wQrr3RAaaDHIkyrQdYYWsgHaJz&pid=15.1]

i removed it slowly and pushed it again... she is moaning for each push...
she moaned saying faster...
i increased my pace and fucking with that small dildo faster.. i dont understand how this small dildo making her moan wid pleasure... this bitch has to taste my dick.
with one hand am fucking her wid dildo...
and i moved her other hand..up and trying to press her boobs...
trisha mam wid soft moans asking "u want to play wid my balls..... kid... they r all urs"
saying that she removed bottom 2 hooks of jacket and slided the jacket and bra up.. her cute round boob wid brown nipple pooped out..

i started to squeese it and pinch the nipple...
and i increased my pace of fucking...
she is moaning ludly....... i suddenly stopped fucking her wid dildo... and told

me : mam.... while u put my dick in ur mouth and doing that sucking it really feels good to me...

trisha mam : ooh god!!!, u stupid dont stop now... continue that dildo thing... i will suck ur dick for an hour after this.... but plz do...

me : listem mam... i feel good sensation while u doing sucking and u feeling good while this dildo doing pushes and pullss inside ur vagina mam... sooo!!

trisha mam :  tell me fastly kid!!!

me : what if i remove this dildo and put my dick inside ur vagina and do same push and pull thing as am doing.... then we can get both this good sensation mam..

trisha mam is shocked hearing this...

trisha mam : ooh god!! this kid.. figured out the way of fucking by his own.... sai... yes thats how everyone do... but ur dick is soo huge.. i cant take it in my vagina kid.. so i will better do Blowjob...

me : no mam.. plz mam... u can take it mam... plz mam....

trisha mam : no kid....

me : i will just try mam.. if its not fitting i wont put mam...i will use dildo mam plzzz...

trisha mam :  okay... if its paining i will say stop.. u just stop... and try to put very slowly...

me : okay mam...sure mam....

i positioned myself....

trisha mam :  ooh god.. am scared.. am not even scared like this while my virginity loosing day....

i placed my dick on the walls of her vagina.. and rubbed the vagina walls wid dick for a second...
she moaned softly...
i placed tip of my dick excatly on top of that hole.... and i slightly pushed my dick... my tip of the dick penetrated the vagina walls... they r soo damnn tight..

[Image: indian-actress-trisha-nude.jpg]

luks like even i have to push very hard to go inside.....
trisha mam shouted NOOOO!! for that tip making way into vagina....she screamed nooo remove it...... i listened and removed...

trisha mam : see i told u... i cant take it kid.. u got a horse dick!!!....

me : okay mam... lets use dildo...

trisha mam :  yeah like i said... and u r good listeing kid... u removed when i told to remove... u r a good listener.....

me : thanks mam... mam can i kiss u while fucking u wid that dildo mam??

trisha mam : ofcourse dear...  u can ... move little up and kiss me and fuck me wid dildo at a time... dont feel bad kid.. u will also a find a good girl.. wid big vagina who can take ur dick....

i took dildo...

me : mam... this dildo is filled wid ur juice i actually liked ur sour juices while licking ur vagina... so can i lick this dildo clean mam like u sucked my dick

trisha mam (laughing) : yes dear... suck it clean.....

me : mam am feeling shy.. to suck it infront of u.... can u close ur eyes mam plzz...

trisha mam : lol... u r soo adorable kid....

she took a pillow and put it on her head to not see my sucking...

once trisha mam closed eyes wid pillow...

i told mam its already dry mam... can i put this inside ur vagina once again and take out and suck it mam???

trisha mam : yes doooo kid....... i will remain like this with pillow on my head...

i moved little closer.... placed the dildo near vagina hole and pushed it in and took out and saw clearly the hole of trisha mam..
then i put dildo aside.. and pointed my dick towards... that vagina hole...
 i want to makeit hardway....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 15-05-2020, 01:25 AM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM