Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
MY (e)BOOK SHELF
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer 

[Image: 81-YCJah-X5-YL.jpg]
by Patrick Suskind 

An acclaimed bestseller and international sensation, Patrick Suskind’s classic novel provokes a terrifying examination of what happens when one man’s indulgence in his greatest passion—his sense of smell—leads to murder.

In the slums of eighteenth-century France, the infant Jean-Baptiste Grenouille is born with one sublime gift—an absolute sense of smell. As a boy, he lives to decipher the odors of Paris, and apprentices himself to a prominent perfumer who teaches him the ancient art of mixing precious oils and herbs. But Grenouille’s genius is such that he is not satisfied to stop there, and he becomes obsessed with capturing the smells of objects such as brass doorknobs and fresh-cut wood. Then one day he catches a hint of a scent that will drive him on an ever-more-terrifying quest to create the “ultimate perfume”—the scent of a beautiful young virgin. Told with dazzling narrative brilliance, Perfume is a hauntingly powerful tale of murder and sensual depravity.

Translated from the German by John E. Woods.

~~~ DOWNLOAD ~~~

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
నా పుస్తకాల సొరుగు > My (e)BOOK SHELF
చిట్టి పొట్టి కథలు - పెద్దల కోసం > LINK
[+] 1 user Likes Vikatakavi02's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
thanks for the update
Like Reply
FIFTY SHADES TRILOGY BY E.L.JAMES
[Image: oie-1134056w-Thyr-Xi7.jpg]

Fifty Shades of Grey -- 1 MB

Quote:“I'd like to bite that lip.”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

DOWNLOAD

<<<>>>

Fifty Shades - Darker -- 2 MB

Quote:“I don't know whether to worship at your feet or spank the living shit out of you.”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades Darker

DOWNLOAD

<<<>>>

Fifty Shades - Freed -- 2 MB

Quote:“I want your world to begin and end with me.”
― E.L. James, Fifty Shades Freed

DOWNLOAD

<<<>>>

Grey -- 2 MB
[Image: oie-1134159maw-GLI46.jpg]

Quote:“She's my dream catcher. She keeps my nightmares at bay.”
― E.L. James, Grey

DOWNLOAD

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
DEVDUTT PATTANAIK BOOKS
(1-8)

[Image: IMG-20190911-220703.jpg]

1) The Goddess in India: The Five Faces of the Eternal Feminine (2000)

"In a patriarchal society producing a child is not enough to repay one’s debt to ancestors. The child has to be male. A son is putra, deliverer from hell. He maintains the household hearth and offers funerary oblations to his forefathers. He is custodian of the family tree, keeper of family traditions, and inheritor of the family’s spiritual line of descent."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

2) Indian Mythology: Tales, Symbols, and Rituals from the Heart of the Subcontinent (2003)

"Myths may not satisfy the demands of rationality or science, but they contain profound wisdom - provided one believes they do and is willing to find out what they communicate."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

3) Myth = Mithya: A Handbook of ***** Mythology (2006)

"According to Vedic scriptures, God does not ‘create’ this world. He simply made all creatures aware of it. Awareness leads to discovery. Discovery is creation."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

4) The Pregnant King (2008)

"To be a woman is like becoming a prey, her every move watched by hungry predators. Every glance of man is a violation. No one is spared. No one. Not mother, not sister, not daughter. It is only fear of Dharma that keeps men in check."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

5) Jaya: An Illustrated Retelling of the Mahabharata (2010)

"Through Karna, Vyasa reiterates that our knowledge of the world is imperfect based on perceptions and false information. We are surrounded by Kuntis who hide the truth in fear. We are surrounded by Karnas, villains who are actually brothers."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

6) Seven secrets of Shiva (2011)

"Brahma splits . da into three parts: me, mine and what is not mine. This is Tripura, the three worlds."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

7) Sita: An Illustrated Retelling of the Ramayana (2013)

"What we possess is temporary, but what we become is permanent."
— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

★★★

8) Business Sutra: A Very Indian Approach to the Management (2013)

"Without violence, there is no nourishment. Unless the mineral is consumed, the plant cannot grow. Unless the plant is consumed, the animal cannot grow. Physical growth demands the consumption of another. Only mental growth is possible without consuming another; but it is a choice humans rarely make."

— Devdutt Pattanaik
DOWNLOAD

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
DEVDUTT PATTANAIK BOOKS
(9-13)

9) Shikhandi: and Other Tales They Don't Tell You (2014)
[Image: shikhandi-cover-1-263x330.jpg]
"***** mythology makes constant references to queerness, the idea that questions notions of maleness and femaleness. There are stories of men who become women, and women who become men, of men who create children without women, and women who create children without men, and of creatures who are neither this, nor that, but a little bit of both, like the makara (a combination of fish and elephant) or the yali (a combination of lion and elephant). There are also many words in Sanskrit, Prakrit and Tamil such as kliba, napumsaka, mukhabhaga, sanda, panda, pandaka, pedi that suggest a long familiarity with queer thought and behaviour. It is common to either deny the existence of such fluidity in our stories, or simply locate them in the realm of the supernatural or point to law books that, besides endorsing patriarchy and casteism, also frown upon queer behaviour."
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

10) 7 Secrets of the Goddess (2014)
[Image: goddess1-199x250.jpg]
"Lakshmi massages Vishnu’s feet. Is this male domination? Kali stands on Shiva’s chest. Is this female domination? Shiva is half a woman. Is this gender equality? Why then is Shakti never half a man?"
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

11) 99 Thoughts on Ganesha (2015)
[Image: 99thoughts-199x250.jpg]
 "The intellectual approach to Ganesha is called gyan yoga. The emotional approach to Ganesha is called bhakti yoga. And a mechanical, ritualistic, approach to Ganesha is called karma yoga."
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

12) My Gita (2015)
[Image: Gita1-199x250.jpg]
"Only the ignorant think they alone are responsible for an outcome"
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

13) Devlok with Devdutt Pattanaik (2016)
[Image: devlokwithdevdutt-163x250.jpg]
 "Today we address both as Bhagavan, but deva and Bhagavan are two different entities, like junior and senior manager. The deva is junior, Bhagavan is senior. Devas are related to all things of the external realm, like Surya, Chandra, stars, indriyan, body, wealth. Bhagavan is associated with the mann, atma, the internal world."
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
[+] 2 users Like Vikatakavi02's post
Like Reply
DEVDUTT PATTANAIK BOOKS
(14-19)

14) Shyam: An Illustrated Retelling of the Bhagavata (2018)
[Image: Shyam1-393x500-197x250.jpg]
"Standing in the water, shivering in embarrassment, the women looked down at the waters and saw Shyam’s reflected image. In the shimmering dark waters they saw his shiny lotus eyes. What was he seeking? A glimpse of their bodies, a glimpse of their secrets, access into their private worlds, power over their beings? He had stolen the doors of their inner courtyard, their refuge, and was asking them to step out. Did he not know any better? Womanhood was no game. Shame not a toy that once lost could be retrieved."
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

15) my Hanuman Chalisa
[Image: hanuman-chalisa1-199x250.jpg]
'Jai Hanuman
gyan gun sagar.
Jai Kapish
tihun lok ujagar.

Victory to Hanuman
who is the ocean of wisdom and virtue.
Victory to the divine amongst monkeys
who illuminates the three worlds.'
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

16) The Success Sutra: An Indian Approach to Wealth
[Image: Successsutra1-199x250.jpg]
'Animals take decisions all the time. Only humans have the option not to take decisions. We can outsource decision-making to the karta and stay a karya-karta.'
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

17) The Mythological Evolution of the Universe
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQVMCof2hyV9eFw6kKFj...VLwHiuSjyc]
'It is ironical that for all the value we give to the rational, life is primarily governed by the irrational. Love is not rational. Sorrow is not rational. Hatred, ambition, rage and greed are irrational. Even ethics, morals and aesthetics are not rational. They depend on values and standards which are ultimately subjective. What is right, sacred and beautiful to one group of people need not be right, sacred and beautiful to another group of people. Every opinion and every decision depends on the prevailing myth. Even perfection is a myth. There is no evidence of a perfect world, a perfect man or a perfect family anywhere on earth. Perfection, be it Rama Rajya or Camelot, exists only in mythology. Yet everyone craves for it. This craving inspires art, establishes empires, sparks revolutions and motivates leaders. Such is the power of myth.'
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

18) The Man Who Was a Woman and Other Queer Tales of ***** Lore
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQtoeJ_98lnZBpMduqut...VsmL7txvQk]
'The Hijras, the Jogappas, and even the Sakhis of India are known to indulge in same-sex activity. It is accepted as their way, even though some of them may have married women and fathered children. Perhaps the only way same-sex desire could express itself in traditional ***** society was through sexual transformation and gender metamorphosis. Perhaps only by becoming a "woman" or by perceiving a man in feminine terms, was a man allowed to indulge homo-erotic fantasies.'
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

★★★

19) Faith: 40 insights into Hinduism
[Image: 41Rg9Bf38VL._SY177_.jpg]
'***** mythology does not have the concept of the devil because Hinduism
does not have the concept of evil, and it does not have the concept of evil because it is based on the idea of rebirth and karma. The concept of evil, and its embodiment, the devil (or shaitan), plays a significant part in Christian and _- mythology, as they are based on the idea of one life, followed by an eternal afterlife.'
— Devdutt Pattanaik

DOWNLOAD

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
AYN RAND's WORKS

FICTION
(8 Books)
[Image: IMG-20190301-142102.jpg]

Anthem

Quote:“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.” 

― Ayn Rand, Anthem
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

Atlas Shrugged

Quote:“If you don't know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” 

― Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

Ideal

Quote: “The theme is the evil of divorcing ideals from life.” 

― Ayn Rand, Ideal
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

Night of January 16th
Quote:“Your life, your achievement, your happiness, your person are of paramount importance. Live up to your highest vision of yourself no matter what the circumstances you might encounter. An exalted view of self-esteem is a man's most admirable quality.” 

― Ayn Rand, The Night of January 16th
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

The Early Ayn Rand

Quote:“Everyone has the right to make his own decisions, but none has the right to force his decision on others.”

― Ayn Rand, The Early Ayn Rand
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

The Fountainhead

Quote:“Freedom (n.): To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing.” 

― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

Three Plays

Quote:“The idea that “art” and “entertainment” are opposites, that art is
serious and dull, while entertainment is empty and stupid, but enjoyable
—is the result of the nonhuman, altruistic morality.”

― Ayn Rand, Three Plays
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD
~~~

We The Living
Quote:“Well, I always know what I want. And when you know what you want--you go toward it. Sometimes you go very fast, and sometimes only an inch a year. Perhaps you feel happier when you go fast. I don't know. I've forgotten the difference long ago, because it really doesn't matter, so long as you move.” 

― Ayn Rand, We the Living
EPUB — DOWNLOAD
PDF — DOWNLOAD

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
AYN RAND's WORKS

NON - FICTION
(15 Books)
[Image: IMG-20190301-163928.jpg]

Ayn Rand Answers
 EPUB|PDF

Capitalism - The Unknown Ideal
EPUB|PDF

For the New Intellectual
EPUB|PDF

Introduction to Objectivist epistemology
EPUB|PDF

Journals of Ayn Rand
EPUB|PDF

Letters of Ayn Rand
EPUB|PDF

Objectivism - from A to Z
EPUB|PDF

Philosophy - Who needs it
EPUB|PDF

Return of the Primitive
EPUB|PDF

The Art of Fiction
EPUB|PDF

The Art of Non-Fiction
EPUB|PDF

Ayn Rand Reader
EPUB|PDF

The Romantic Manifesto
EPUB|PDF

The Virtue of Selfishness
EPUB|PDF

The Voice of Reason
EPUB|PDF

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
War as I Knew It
by George S. Patton Jr.
[Image: 514x-Y34-QXl-L-SX303-BO1-204-203-200.jpg]
The personal and candid account of General Patton's celebrated, relentless crusade across western Europe during World War II 

First published in 1947, War as I Knew It is an absorbing narrative that draws from Patton's vivid memories of battle and his detailed diaries, covering the moment the Third Army exploded onto the Brittany Peninsula to the final Allied casualty report. The result is not only a grueling, human account of daily combat and heroic feats—including a riveting look at the Battle of the Bulge—but a valuable chronicle by one of the most brilliant military strategists in history. Patton's letters from earlier military campaigns in North Africa and Sicily, complemented by a powerful retrospective of his guiding philosophies, further reveal a man of uncompromising will and uncommon character, which made "Georgie" a household name in mid-century America.

Download Links — PDF|EPUB

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
The Third Pillar
by Raghuram Rajan
[Image: 40594595.jpg]
From one of the most important economic thinkers of our time, a brilliant and far-seeing analysis of the current populist backlash against globalization. 

Raghuram Rajan, distinguished University of Chicago professor, former IMF chief economist, head of India's central bank, and author of the 2010 FT-Goldman-Sachs Book of the Year Fault Lines, has an unparalleled vantage point onto the social and economic consequences of globalization and their ultimate effect on our politics. In The Third Pillar, he offers up a magnificent big-picture framework for understanding how these three forces - the state, markets, and our communities - interact, why things begin to break down, and how we can find our way back to a more secure and stable plane. 

The "third pillar" of the title is the community in which we live. Economists all too often understand their field as the relationship between markets and the state, and they leave squishy social issues for other people. That's not just myopic, Rajan argues; it's dangerous. All economics is actually socioeconomics - all markets are embedded in a web of human relations, values, and norms. As he shows, throughout history, technological phase shifts have ripped the market out of those old webs and led to violent backlashes and to what we now call populism. Eventually, a new equilibrium is reached, but it can be ugly and messy, especially if done wrong. 

Right now, we're doing it wrong. As markets scale up, the state scales up with it, concentrating economic and political power in flourishing central hubs and leaving the periphery to decompose, figuratively and even literally. Instead, Rajan offers a way to rethink the relationship between the market and civil society and argues for a return to strengthening and empowering local communities as an antidote to growing despair and unrest. Rajan is not a doctrinaire conservative, so his ultimate argument that decision-making has to be devolved to the grass roots or our democracy will continue to wither is sure to be provocative. But even setting aside its solutions, The Third Pillar is a masterpiece of explication, a book that will be a classic of its kind for its offering of a wise, authoritative, and humane explanation of the forces that have wrought such a sea change in our lives. 

Download Links — PDF|EPUB

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్
తప్పు చేద్దాం రండి..!
[Image: 363927.jpg]
అతడు భగవంతుడిని సవాలు చేశాడు - ’నీ అవసరం లేకుండానే నేను సుఖంగా ఉండగలనని’ పందెం కాశాడు. ఆమెను తన తరుపున సాక్షిగా ఎన్నుకున్నాడు. తప్పు చెయ్యిమని ఆమెను ప్రోత్సహించాడు. ఉన్నత శిఖరాలను ఎక్కించాడు. గెలిచాడా?

- - -
వ్యక్తిత్వ వికాసాన్ని మొదటిసారిగా సస్పెన్స్ కథారూపంలో చెపుతున్న సరికొత్త సంచలనం ప్రయోగం. తెలుగులోనే అపూర్వం.

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
Lopali Manishi - లోపలి మనిషి
[Image: Lopali-Manishi-300x450.jpg]
BY పి. వి. నరసింహారావు

గ్రామీణ భారతంలో అనామక బాలుడిగా జన్మించి, సంఘటన వెంట సంఘటన తోసుకురాగా, పరుల స్థితి గతులు తనవని నిరంతరం తపిస్తూ, ఎప్పుడూ వేడుకంటూ లేని లక్ష్మోన్ముఖ ప్రయాణం సాగిస్తూ, ఏ స్థాయి కెదిగినా భూమి మీదనే ఉన్నానన్న నమ్మకం తో సంతతం ఉద్యమానికి సంకల్పించి, భారత ఆర్థిక ముఖచిత్రాన్నే సమూలంగా మార్చివేసిన ప్రధాన మంత్రిగా మన్ననలండిన మహనీయుడు శ్రీ పి వీ నరసింహ రావు -- ది ఇన్సైడర్ కి తెలుగు అనువాదం " లోపలి మనిషి".

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
The Secret
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTfU0Ko-SUTedlsqsXT-...3YEzwmFGse]

'The Secret’ is the book written by Rhonda Byrne. It is one of the most famous self-help books ever written with over 20 million copies sold across the world and has been translated into 50 languages. The main focus of this book is positive thinking and the law of attraction. It reveals how one can achieve success and their goals using their hidden power. It is published by Manjul Publishing House Pvt. Ltd in the year 2010.
The book is based on the principle of law of attraction which says that similar things attract each other. Hence, when we think of something, we set a unique form of energy from our body that attracts similar events and entities of the same energy. For example, if someone thinks about happiness, then he or she will receive happiness. On the other hand, if we think about sorrow, then we are sure to receive sorrow.
The book begins with the explanation and discussion on the law of attraction. The author talks about how we attract things that we think about and provide various examples from the real world that follow this law. There are examples of many successful people from history who have achieved their goals using this law. Then, it offers a three-step creative process that enables us to transform our dreams into reality. These three processes are 'ask, believe and receive'. There is a detailed discussion on the power of visualization. According to the author, visualization is a powerful tool when it comes to achieving our goals. Visualization helps in focusing the mind on one particular thought and thus forces us to send a clear and single message that is powerful.

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
రాముడికి సీత ఏమవుతుంది?
రచన: ఆరుద్ర

[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-7-Buy-Ramudiki-Seetha-...amudik.png]

>>> డౌన్లోడ్ <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
అత్తగారి కథలు [Attagari Kathalu]
by Bhanumathi Ramakrishna, భానుమతీ రామకృష్ణ

[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-8-attagari-kathalu-Goo...search.png]

Attagari Kathalu (Stories of Mother-in-law) by multi-talented Dr. Bhanumati Ramakrishna, apart from her unparalleled stature in the movie industry, also made her mark as a writer of fiction, writer of humor with the creation of the mother-in-law character which is soo hilarious and unique. These collection of short stories won her the Andhra Pradesh Sahitya Academy award in 1966. Bhanumati has written a few stories of serious nature also, but it is her mother-in-law character that has become the hallmark of her writing.

These mother-in-law stories reflect her belief in tradition and family values. Her stories brim with her belief in god, astrology, and family values, drawing humor primarily from situations and the human ideosyncrasies; and, she never missed a chance to take a jab at our customs and beliefs. That is not however to be interpreted as disrespect for tradition.

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
వంశీ
మా పసలపూడి కథలు
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-9-Google-Search-https-...search.png]

వంశీ చెప్పిన మా పసలపూడి కథలు సాహిత్య రచనగానూ, సామజిక పరివర్తనను నమోదు చేస్తున్న విలువైన చారిత్రిక పత్రంగాను కుడా నాకు కనిపించింది. ఈ కథలు తూర్పు గోదావరి జిల్లలో సంభవిస్తూ వచ్చిన వివిధ సామజిక - ఆర్ధిక - సాంస్కృతిక పరిణామాల్ని నిశితంగా, సున్నితంగా పట్టుకున్నాయి. దాదాపు ఒకటిన్నర శతాబ్ద కాలంలో సంభవించిన పరివర్తనను మనతో తిరిగి పంచుకోవడంలోచలచిత్రకారుడైన వంశీ సాహిత్యకారుడుగా రూపొందాడు.

తనకి కనిపిస్తున్న దృశ్యాలని తను ఊహించుకున్న దృశ్యాలని కూడా నాలుగైదు వాక్యాలతో నీతిరంగుల చిత్రాలుగా మన ముందుంచాడు. కావడానికి ఈ కథలకి పసలపూడి కేంద్ర బిందువే అయినప్పటికీ కథా స్థలం అనేక వృత్తాలుగా విస్తరిస్తూ పోయింది. ఈ వృత్తాలన్ని ఒకదానికొకటి మానవ సంబంధాలతో సజీవ సంవేదనలతో అనుసంధానించి ఉన్నాయి. ఈ సంబంధాలలో ఎక్కడ ఏ ప్రకంపనం తలెత్తినా, దాని చప్పుళ్ళని పసలపుడిలో పసిగట్టాడు రచయిత. అలాగే పసలపుడిలో ఏ సంచలనం తలెత్తినా, ఆ ప్రకంపనాలు ఈ వ్రుత్తాలన్నింటి పొడుగునా సుదూరానికి ప్రవహించడం కూడా చూపించాడు.
ఇందులో మొత్తము 72 కథలున్నాయి. వరుసగా అవి.

1.శ్రీశ్రీశ్రీ పూసపాటి రాజావారు
2.రామభద్రం చాలా మంఛోడు
3.వాళ్ళ బంధం
4.కోరిరావులుగారి బస్‍కండక్టర్
5.జక్కం వీరన్న
6.డా.గుంటూరురావు
7.మృత్యువు అక్కడుంది
8.దారుణం కదా!
9.దేవాంగుల మణి
10.నల్లమిల్లి పెదభామిరెడ్డిగారి తీర్పు
11.మలబార్ కాఫీ హోటల్
12తామరపల్లి సత్యంగారి తమ్ముడు రామం
13.అసలు కథ
14.రామశేషారెడ్డిగారి ఇంద్రభవనం 
15.కోరిక,16.ఉంచుకున్న మనిషి
17.గుత్తినాగేశ్వరరావు భళే అదృష్టవంతుడు
18.గొల్లపాలెం గురువుగారు
19.భద్రాచలం యాత్ర-వాళ్లక్క కథ
20.బళ్ళనారాయణరెడ్డి
21.ఎర్రనూకరాజుగారి జంక్షన్
22.పిచ్చివీర్రాజు
23.పాముల నాగేశ్వరరావు
24.మునగచెట్టు
25.ఆరని పొయ్యి
26.నవూతూ వెళ్ళిపోయిందా మనిషి
27.బసివేశ్వరుడి గుడిమీద బూతుబొమ్మలు
28.బలంతగ్గింది మరి
29సత్యాన్ని పలికే స్వరాజ్యరెడ్డిగారు
30.మేరీ కమల
31.తూర్పుపేటలో పుత్రయ్య
32.బురకమ్మ కర్రీరెడ్డి
33.పోతంశెట్తి గనిరాజుగారు
34.అల్లుడు మావగిత్తలు
35.కుమ్మరి కోటయ్య
36.వెలగలగోపాలంగారి చిట్టిరెడ్డి
37.దూళ్ళ బుల్లియ్య
38.సుక్యది-రామచంద్రపురం
39.నల్లుంకి తూము
40.ఇది కలిదిండి రాజుగారి కథ
41.నాగభూషణం గారి సీత
42.తెలుకుల రవణ
43.మున్సబుగారూ గుర్రబ్బండి
44.అచ్యుతానిది అమృతహస్తం
45.గవళ్ళ అబ్బులు గాడి అల్లుడి చావు
46.గాలిమేడ
47.సాయం
48.పాస్టర్ ఏసుపాదం
49.చంటమ్మ సంపాదన
50.కుమారి మావూరొచ్చింది.
51.అమ్మాజీ జాతకం
52.నల్లమిల్లిసుబ్బారెడ్డి కథ
53.గొల్లభామరేవు
54.పిచ్చికల్లంకలో రవణరాజు
55.వాస్తు గవరాజు
56.మండసోమిరెడ్డి సమాధి
57.గుడ్డోడు
58.తూరుపోళ్ళు
59.మేట్టారు సుబ్బారావు
60.హోటల్ రాజు కథ
61.మాచెల్లాయత్తమ్మ మొగుడు
62.పొట్టిసూరయమ్మ
63.బ్రాహ్మాణరెడ్దిగారి తమ్ముడు సుబ్బారెడ్దిగారు
64.మాణుక్యం మళ్ళీ కనిపించలేదు
65.దత్తుడుగారల్లుడు తమ్మిరెడ్డి
66.ప్రేమించింది ఎందుకంటే
67.చంటి నాన్నగారి కళ్ళు మనకెలాగొస్తాయి
68.సినిమా షూటింగోళ్లొచ్చారు
69.చెట్టెమ్మ కాసే చేపలపులుసు
70.దీపాలవేళ దాటేకా వెళ్ళిపోయింది
71.నావ ఎప్పటకీ తిరిగిరాలేదు
72.పొలిమేరదాటి వెళ్ళిపోయింది

»»› డౌన్లోడ్ ‹««

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
[+] 2 users Like Vikatakavi02's post
Like Reply
ఇట్లు, మీ విధేయుడు [ITLU, MEE VIDHEYUDU]
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-10-PDF-Read-Itlu-m-htt...169296.png]
BY భమిడిపాటి రామగోపాలం

'భరాగో'గా సుప్రసిద్ధులైన ప్రముఖ రచయిత భమిడిపాటి రామగోపాలంగారు రచించిన "ఇట్లు మీ విధేయుడు' అతని సమగ్ర కథా సంకలనం. ఇందులో మొత్తం 52 కథలు వున్నాయి.  ఈ పుస్తకం కేంద్ర సాహిత్య అకాడమీ అవార్డుని గెలుచుకుంది.
~~~ DOWNLOAD ~~~

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
కన్యాశుల్కం (నాటకం)
[Image: Fire-Shot-Capture-11-kanyasulkam-book-Go...search.png]
By గురజాడ అప్పారావు

ఆధునిక గద్య రచనకీ ప్రారంభకుడూ, ప్రవక్తా గురజాడ అప్పారావు. ఎన్నెన్నో సాహిత్య రంగాలలో ఆయన కొత్త మార్గాలు తెరచి కొత్త ప్రక్రియలు అవలంబించారు. ప్రత్యేకంగా వచన రచనలో ఆయన వాడుక భాషను స్వీకరించి దానిని మహోన్నతమైన సాహిత్య స్థాయికి తీసుకు వెళ్ళాడు. గురజాడ చేపట్టక పూర్వం, ఆయన మాటల్లోనే... "గ్రామ్య భాష దిక్కుమాలిన స్త్రీ... ఆమెను పండితులు నిష్కారణంగా దూషించి అవమానించగా కనికరించి ఫీజు లేకుండా వకాల్తా పట్టితిని"... అన్నాడు గురజాడ. ఈనాడు వాడుక భాష దిక్కుమాలినది కాదు. గుడిసెల్లో పుట్టి పెరిగి, స్వయంప్రతిభతో కళాశిఖరాలందుకున్న నటీమణీతోనో, స్వల్ప ప్రారంభాల నుంచి బైటపడి, స్వయంకృషితో చదువులన్నీ నేర్చి, పార్లమెంటు భవనాల నలంకరించే విదుషీమణితోనో నేటి వ్యావహారిక భాషను సరిపోల్చవలసి ఉంటుంది. వాడుక భాషకు ఏ ఒక్కరైనా ఇంత గౌరవం సాధించారంటే అతడు గురజాడ అప్పారావనే చెప్పాలి.

మన దేశభాషలన్నింటిలోనూ, పూర్తిగా వచనంతో, అందులోకి పాత్రోచితమైన వ్యావహారిక శైలిలో మొట్టమొదటి నాటకం రాసింది గురజాడ అప్పారావు గారనే అనుకుంటాను. సాంఘిక వాస్తవికతను దర్పణంలో వలె యధాతథంగా ప్రతిబింబించిన కళాఖండం మన భాషలోనే కాదు, మరే ఇతర భారతీయ భాషల్లోనైనా మొదటిదీ, ఆఖరిదీ కన్యాశుల్కమే అనుకుంటాను. కన్యాశుల్కం నాటకాన్ని ఆ తెగలో మించడం మాట అటుంచి, ఆ దరిదాపులకైనా రాగల నాటకం మన దేశంలో ఏదైనా ఉంటే దాని సంగతి ఇంతవరకూ ఎవరికీ తెలియకపోవడం ఆశ్చర్యకరమే అని మాత్రం నేననక తప్పదు.

కన్యాశుల్కంలో ఎక్కడ, 'ఎప్పుడు' ఎవరి మాటలైనా తీసుకోండి. ఇక్కడ అప్పుడు సరిగా ఆ పాత్ర ఆ మాట తప్ప మరొకటి అనడానికి వీల్లేదు. ఇది నాటక రచనకి పరాకాష్ట. గురజాడ కవి మహత్తర విజయం.

- శ్రీశ్రీ

~~~ DOWNLOAD ~~~

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
ఇడ్లి - వడ - ఆకాశం
by యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్
[Image: Untitled.png]
ఆత్మహత్య చేసుకోవాలని నా స్నేహితుడి ఆఫీసు 26వ అంతస్తుకి చేరుకున్నాను. అతణ్ణి బయటకి పంపి, కిటికీలోంచి బయటకు దూకబోతుండగా ఒక సంఘటన నన్ను మార్చింది. 600 కోట్ల హోటల్‌కి అధిపతిగా చేసింది.

ఇడ్లీ ఒక ప్లేట్లో, చట్నీలు మరొక ప్లేట్లో, సాంబార్ సెపరేట్‌గా గిన్నెలో సర్వ్ చేసేవాళ్ళం. మూడూ ఒకే దానిలోఇచ్చేలా 'దొప్ప'లున్న "కామత్" ప్లేట్లు తయారు చేయించాను. దానితో అంట్లు తొమే వారి ఖర్చు నెలకి పాతికవేలు తగ్గింది.

"నీ జీవితాయశం ఏమిటి?" అని ఒబెరాయ్ నన్ను అడిగారు. "మీ హోటల్ కన్నా పెద్దది కట్టడం" అన్నాను. పన్నెండేళ్ళ వయసులో అది నా అహంభావం కాదు - కల.

భారత రాష్ట్రపతికి లస్సీ కావాలని మా హోటల్‍కి కబురొచ్చింది. అందమైన ఫ్లాస్క్ మీద "కామత్" అని ప్రింట్ చేయించి లస్సీ పోసి పంపాను. పదిలక్షలు వెచ్చించినా ఇంత వ్యాపార ప్రకటన దొరకదు.

14 భాషల్లోకి అనువదింపబడి - రెండు యూనివర్సిటీలకు నాన్-డిటెయిల్డ్‌గా ఉన్న పుస్తకం. ప్రపంచ ప్రతిష్టాత్మకమైన హోటల్‌గా ప్రథమ బహుమతి పొందిన 'ఆర్కిడ్' హోటల్ అధినేత విఠల్ కామత్ ఆత్మకథకి
యండమూరి వీరేంద్రనాథ్ విశిష్ట రూపకల్పన

~~~ Download ~~~

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX 
Like Reply
హంపి కన్యలు
By చలం
[Image: IMG-20190306-234434.jpg]
>>> డౌన్లోడ్ <<<

గర్ల్స్ హైస్కూల్ > INDEX