www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1451775
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi, 

My name is Surbhi and this is about one of my real life incident where I unintentionally cheated my lovely husband. This fateful incident has happened 4 years before, when I was 23 years old and married for almost 1 year. My husband is a Lawyer by profession and those days he was working with a company as a legal advisor in a small town called Paradeep in Orissa. We were living there in company provided house. My in-laws as well as my parents were living in ,.'abad, which was ours, both mine and my husband’s home town. My husband, Rakesh is very jolly and soft in nature but contrary to that I am very ill-tempered. 

Those days were our early days of married life and we were settling and adjusting with each other with everyday’s love and fights. Our sexual relationship was also healthy and we having sex atleast twice or thrice a week. This incident also started from a small fight, when I found my husband, Rakesh were doing some silly jokes with one of his female colleague. Being ill-tempered, I objected on his limits and level of jokes he was making to a lady. But instead of making justification he made fun of me...and slowly our small fight converted into big action. I angrily took decision to leave his house and returned to ,.'abad immediately. 

Though, Rakesh changed to his back foot and tried convincing me a lot....but my blood was boiling and within couple of hour I was ready to leave with my packed luggage. I was not listening even a single word of my Rakesh plea, just crying and speaking my ugly feelings. My husband even proposed to come together with me till Cuttack where I had to board the train, but I purposely rejected his offer just to show him that I do not need any of his favour.

I took an Auto and came to Bus stand and took the first bus to Cuttack. The bus was full, but somehow conductor arranged a seat. It was 6.00 of evening and my train to ,.'abad was on 11:00 night at Cuttack. Normally, bus takes 3 hours to reach Cuttack from Paradeep, therefore by 9:00 night I should have reached Cuttack, and would have enough time to reach Cuttack Railway Station from Bus Stand. 

But, things didn't went as thought. After half an hour of bus ride, heavy rains were started outside, which continued for whole night. Because of heavy rains, the road got flooded on most of the intermediate small towns, which makes traffic slow and by the time I reached Cuttack it was 10:30 night. I had around 30 minutes to reach Station, which was not enough and so to cut the route short, I get down from the bus at OMP Square, which was very near to the station (15-20 minutes from Auto). But to my bad luck, there was no Auto. There were no power and the complete area was indulged in dark and deserted. 

Rain was on its peak with strong wind, and only few trucks and buses can be seen on road. I was hiding under a tree, which was least effective for that rain. I saw a small shelter outside a house at some distance. It was not so far from road, so I ran and get myself under the shelter. I was eagerly praying for an Auto, but no luck. It was 11:30 at night and I was just waiting alone for an Auto in such a deserted rainy night. Although, I had already missed my train, but I wanted to be atleast in City on a safe location. 
After couple of minutes, I heard some sound and saw an old couple at the door. I just greeted them, saying ….just taking shelter because of heavy rains. They just asked about me and my situation and then offered me to come inside as its very dark and raining and standing outside alone is not safe.

Though, I was convinced with them, but wanted to wait for some more time for an Auto and so I politely excused myself.
Another half an hour passed and no luck. The house lady again appears at the door and requested to come inside, which I unwillingly accepted, I had no alternatives. 

It was a small mud house having a common hall cum kitchen, a room and a common toilet. The couple were living with their only son, who was almost of my age. By their getups and house condition, I could guess that they were daily wager and belongs to ***** community. Rahmaan uncle, the old man was approaching his 50 while her wife was in mid 40’s. Uncle seems a bit religious with long beard and no moustache. Rahmaan uncle convinced me to take rest till morning as it is not safe for a lady to travel alone by midnight and he also assured me that he himself will drop me to the station by early morning.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Aunty, the old lady asked me for food, but I declined by saying that I had finished my dinner already. Then they asked me to take rest on a bed on floor, which was just a thin carpet over a matt on floor. They had limited stuff and offering me that bed they were sacrificing their comfort somehow. I was very tired and feeling sleepy and so with no other option, I took the bed. They lady took the small room and both Uncle and his son, Atif also settled in the same hall on separate floor beds. For my privacy they made a partition inside hall by an old curtain, which was quite thick to make me comfortable.

Though, I notice Atif, their son was eying my body through his corner eye, but as their parents were also along, I was not so worried from him. And, men luring at my body was quite normal to me as I was owning a lovely body with burning assets. 
I was half wet and so took my one piece nighty and changed myself. After some time, they turn off the only lamp, making it complete dark and slept. 

As I was badly tired, I felt asleep within minutes, I fall on the bed. After some time, I woke up by some strange sound. I looked around and found totally dark. I could not see anything around me, but I felt somebody’s hand on my legs. And, as, I woke up, the hands were gone. First I thought of some nightmare, but it got confirmed when I felt the hand again on my knees after few seconds. I got scared and thought of scream but don’t know why I couldn’t. I was confused between their earlier generosity and present act. I pulled my leg up and shrunk inside. The hand remains still for some moments and then started caressing my lower thigh. I couldn’t get enough courage to react and so pulled my legs further inside till I could and stayed quite, praying silently to get spared. 
He continued rubbing my lower thigh, then moved to upper and then inner thigh. After bearing his action for some time, a temptation also started inside my body. It might because of the mix effect of his caressing, feeling of his rough hand, a wet rainy night and a complete stranger.. not even knowing it was Rahmaan Uncle or Atif or someone else…. . I was with mix feeling of fear and enticement. I remain quite and waited to see his further action.

At first, I guessed him as Atif, but soon I heard his mild cough while his breathing, which made me sure for Rahmaan Uncle.  After few seconds, he moved his hand to upper part of my body. Now he was laying exactly behind me. As I was on my side, he was facing my back. He was so close that I could feel his fast and hot breadth over my ear. He was trying to insert his hand inside in between my arm and chest. I could guess, what he was looking for and as a protective measure, I closed my both arms together to cover my boobs. After trying unsuccessfully for some moments, he got furious and increased his force. He brought his other hand from opposite side by encircling my neck and clamped both of my hands and then inserted his one hand inside and clutched my right boob. He then whispered to my ear......"thodi der bas dabaane de....main kuch nahin karungaa...". It was basically meaningless to me, I was knowing well and he do as well that where this play is going to end. His grip on my boob was so tight, I couldn't able to bear the pain and unwillingly a hisssssing sound came out from my mouth. He was mauling my breast hard with his rough hand. His palm was so big; it was easily covering most of my boob. Compare to my tiny frame body, I have bigger boobs. 

My husband even couldn't able to grab it fully by one hand. I was trying hard to save myself from his assult, but simultaneously the hard and rough feel of his hand over my boobs, his hot breadth over my ear and the dark rainy night was triggering a different sensation inside me. Now, he was lying very close to me, I could feel his board chest sticking to my back and also his hard long beard was brushing my neck part. I felt some hard thing at my ass and it didn't took long to me to recognize that. He started pressing his groin over my hip and I could feel the heat and throbbing pulse of his cock over my ass crack.

The feeling of his fierce assault over my boobs and ass crack was building my temptations rapidly. But, then my mobile started vibrating. I usually keep my phone on vibration mode but the humming sound of vibration was quite audible. Even, I had kept my mobile beside my pillow and so, the lights from mobile screen was also making our condition quite visible. Anybody could have awakened and see our positions. I saw the screen and it was my hubby who were getting worried for me at 1: 00 AM midnight. I had no courage to take it. I was feeling guilt for him but more than that I wanted to hide my condition quickly so that nobody else in the house could see me with Rahmaan chacha in this condition. Hurriedly, I long pressed the power button and turned -off my mobile, which sent different wrong message to both men. My hubby thought, I am still angry but more damaging, Rahmaan Chacha understood that I am so carved for his fuck, I switched off my mobile to avoid any interruption. 

Rahmaan chacha was thrusting his lund vigorously on my ass crack as he wanted to tear my nighty and shoved it directly to my pussy. My resistance also got weakened considering my efforts as useless and my inevitable tarnishing. At the same time, my body was also responding as per his assault. My boobs got tightened, nipples were hard and I could feel the dampness inside my cunt as well. He had already opened the front four buttons of my nighty and caressing my tits hardly over my bra. And then he whispered to my ears .... mashha allaah..... kitna bada bada chuchi hai tumraa..... He was mauling so hard, the threads and stiches of my bra were scratching my skins and hardened nipples. He got further tempted and by holding my shoulder he turned me on my back and got on top of me. Now, I was on my back facing the roof and he was completely lying on top of me. 

His rock hard cock was now directly rubbing my cunt and lower abdomen. Without waiting for a second he held my bra's lower strap and forced it upwards to feel my bare boobs. As my boobs were bigger, it was difficult to slide the bra without loosening the hooks. Beside that it was badly scratching my boobs lower part. Without giving any second thought he was trying unsuccessfully to push my bra upwards just like a toddler, who wants to open up and milk his mother breast as quickly as he can. He was not bothering for my pain at all and at last I lifted my back slightly and loosened the bra hook by myself, but it again sent a wrong message to him and he must have thought that I am such a slut who is dying for his fuck and letting my boobs to him to enjoy. He immediately pushed my bra up and held both of my tits by each hand and started crushing, licking and biting it one by one.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
He was behaving like wild, seems as he has got a treasure which was never meant for him. Which was quite true, in normal situation I could have never thought of sexing with him. After few seconds of biting and licking, he came to my lips and took a deep kiss. He tried inserting his tongue inside, but I avoided it by tightening my lips. The filthy smell of his tobacco mixed saliva and uncleaned beard was horrible. He brought his mouth to my ear and asked ... "tumra bachha hai...". I could not able to understand what he is asking and saw him in puzzlingly on which he again repeated his question...." tu bachha nikali hai niche se ...". Somehow, I understand what he was asking but couldn't guessed why he was asking this. I replied him annoyingly ....'nahin'. He then whispered again.... "mast chuchhe hai tumra ..... abhi tak dudhdho nahin aaya hai aur etna bada hai....". 

I didn't bother him replying, but all his filthy complements were boosting my temptations as well. My resistance was almost gone, I was letting him what he was doing. He was still holding and crushing my tits by both hand and down below thrusting his cock above my valley. By then, his lungi was already parted and his bare lund was grinding my cunt above my nighty. He clutched my left hand and pulled it to hold his cock. When I realized, I pulled my hand back as it was too embarrassing to touch a stranger cock. He again holds my hand firmly and put it on his hot throbbing cock and whispered ...."pakaddd na.... randi.... abhi chudegi to saara sharam nikal jaabegaa...". He forced me to hold his cock by holding my palm over it and guided to shake it. Oh My Gosh..... 

It was big, much and much bigger than my hubby. It was so thick that I could hardly able to encircle even half of its girth. The feel of strong throbbing pulse and its heat were passing strong sensation to my cunt, which had started leaking profusely. I was astonished by the feel of his cock and locked to my state. He sternly whispered.... " hila na kutiyaa....aaj tak lund pakdi na hai ka..." and firmly shacked my hand. I was shocked by his wordings… not able to relate his present conduct and the one which I had seen hours before. Like a dumb I obeyed his command and started shaking his rock hard cock slowly. He then lifted himself from my top and started sliding my nighty upwards. I was well aware for his intension and again to ease him I lifted my hip slightly, so that he can slide my nighty easily. I don't know why but I was co-operating his all move. Maybe I was almost certain and I had make up my mind completely for this fuck. He slides my nighty till my waist and then by tugging his fingers to my panty he pulled it out in one move. My treasure was exposed to be looted. My mind was completely blank from any ethics, moral, values... 

What I was imagining was his big cock and upcoming moments only. I was still holding his lund and shaking it weakly to obey his command. First, he felt the softness of my inner thigh and then brought his hand over my cunt. His eyes got glazed in disbelief by feel of puffiness and smoothness of my shaved pussy. He touched my pussy crack with his rough fingers and felt my cunt juices, which was oozing profusely. He then spitted and lubricated his one finger and inserted inside. I got shrunk by his rough finger touch but he forced it inside and it goes smoothly because of abundant wetness of my cunt. He made 2-3 strokes and then inserted another finger inside making two and kept stroking. I was afraid and holding his wrist in fear of any unexpected move. 

My cunt was well accepting and responding to his thrust and unwittingly, I lifted my cunt up to get more of his strokes. He then removed his hand and lubricated it again with his spit and tried inserting his 3 fingers together. It was hurting and so I held his hand and stopped him. He overpowered me and forced all his 3 fingers inside and whispered in stern voice...."Chup se letti rahhh.....". With aid of overwhelming juices, my pussy got acquainted to his 3 fingers. He got a big palm and the thickness of his 3 fingers was more than my hubby cock. My pussy was well reacting to his finger fuck and within 10-12 strokes my body got stiffed, I held his hand powerfully and started shaking violently. I had my first orgasm already. He continued stroking with one hand while with other he was fondling my breast. After finishing my first orgasm, my cunt was fully drenched and now with his every stroke, a sound of "puuccchh ….puuucchhh…" was coming from my pussy. He then, removed his fingers and sat below in between my legs.

I was fully aware, what was coming next and I was essentially ready for that, at least by emotionally, if not physically. His last 15-20 minutes of foreplay carried me to such condition, I was dying for his lund in my cunt. There were no guilt feeling, ethics, values ...going on my mind. The things, which were appearing in my mind was his hard cock and the imagination of pleasure of having that lund inside. There was some fear because of his enormous size, but presently it was fully dominated by my strong craving and temptation. 

He spread my legs further apart and then took loads of his spit on his palm and wrapped it over his cock and also applied some on my pussy. And then, by holding his cock by one hand he put it on my pussy crack. He rubbed it along the crack for 3-4 times and forced inside with a constant pressure. Oh my gosh.... it was tearing my pussy apart. Because of the dark, I was not fully aware of his actual size, but the pain I was getting by its entrance was letting me realize the size. He continued forcing it with constant pressure. My pain was getting unbearable and against my willing a "uuuhhhhh......" sound came out from my mouth. I wanted to scream but I couldn't as it might awaken other members of the house and I could get caught on being fucked by him.  He continued forcing it till the complete cock bulb got inside and then stopped for some moments. Almost 2 inch of his cock was already inside. Though my hubby, Rakesh have solid 5.5 inch cock and I was well comfortable with that size. But, the thickness of his cock was so big, it was tearing my pussy outer wall. I could feel the pain of ripping stretch on the wall between my pussy and anus.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Keeping his cock at same position, he was caressing and sucking my boobs one by one, which supressed my pain to some extent. After few seconds, when my pussy almost accustomed his cock bulb, he applied 2-3 powerful thrust and let his 5-6 inches of cock inside. I couldn't able to bear that pain and a loud "NNNNOOOO ......." sound came out from my mouth, but before it could continue and being heard by others, he muffled my scream by his big palm. It felt like he was scrapping each and every corner of my pussy inner wall. Even, my cunt was fully drenched, I could feel the scratches, his cock was making inside my pussy. He again stopped for some moments and kept sucking and biting my boobs and while so he was also making many cuts on my nipples and breast. My face and breast was wet with my sweat. His continued licking and sucking of my boobs were releasing more fluids inside my cunt and slowly I was getting acquainted to his size. I was not able to guess the size of his cock exactly, but it seems much more has to come yet, as his balls was still not touching my ass. Bringing his mouth to my ear he whispered....

"ketna se thuki hai abhi tak....". That was an awkward question to answer for me and I didn't answer, on which he again repeated his question in full of lust.... "Bol na randi.... ketna lund se chudi hai ab takkk...". He was feeling delighted by getting such a tight cunt at this stage of life. He again murmured..."Bol na kutiya.... abhi tak... ketna log choda hai tumko...". Annoyingly, I did answer him... " sirf Husband se". His eyes got glazed, he got his answer as he was presuming. Seems as, he got more temptation by my answer and hurriedly applied 3-4 more powerful thrust. Before I could scream, he muffled me by his palm as he was expecting my scream as well. He had shoved his complete lund inside and now his big balls were resting above my ass.

Needless to mention, how much pain I was bearing that moment. He placed in his arms under my back and lifted and embraced me completely in his arm. Now, my boobs were fully crushed under his broad chest. Keeping his cock in same state, he was kissing madly over face, neck and ear. The stank coming out from his mouth, beard and hair was horrible. As he was licking my neck and face, his saliva was releasing awful smell. But the same time, that bad smell and the feeling of his rough tongue over my neck and face was sending strong tremors to my cunt. Slowly, my pain was getting subsidized with some kind of pleasant itching started inside my cunt. Being so, he kept licking me and then he asked passionately... "kitne saal ho gaye tumra saadi ko...". I was not interested to answer his all those unnecessary questions. But after his repetition....I answered him annoyingly...."8 mahine...". Then he continued further.... "Tumra aisan Raand ko koyee aur abhi tak nahin choda...... tera muhalla mein sab ke sab hijdaa hai kaa.. I didn't like his remarks "tumra aisan raand...". That pinched me....as I was not there intentionally to get fucked by him. It was the circumstances, which had trapped me and given him the golden opportunity to enjoy my cunt. 

He had started fucking me with short strokes. By then, much of my pain was gone and I could feel my appetite. My cunt was leaking profusely, which was making his strokes slowly bearable. Gradually he started increasing his thrust. He and somewhat I too was feeling ourself in seventh heaven. There were still aching on my pussy wall because of his enormous cock size, but simultaneously, the pleasure of his fuck was so nice, I was not bothering for that pain. He again come to my ear and asked with excitement...."Tumra Baap aur Sasur bhi tumko nahin chodta hai...". That was a completely filthy question and I answered him irately.....

"Nnahhiinn". I understand, all those question and my answer was kicking his temptation. He further increased his thrust and replied me...." Tor aisan kutiya agar hamra bahu hhott ...to abhi tak chod chod ke raand bana diye hot"...... "mast bur har tumra......abhi tak thik se bilkul nahin chudaa ....". His all those comments were pinching but on other side, it was also building my excitement. He was fucking me with longer and powerful strokes in rhythm. After each thrust he was pulling half of his cock out and then re - shoving it till end. His big balls were hammering my ass cheek with matching rhythm. I was approaching my 2nd orgasm. Laying me again on my back, He lifted his upper body on his arm and thrusting his cock with full body force. With each thrust, my boobs were shaking to and fro like big rubber balls. Moments later, I reached my second orgasm. I held his shoulder tightly with my arms and lifted my cunt up for taking his more strokes. My body got arched and started shuddering. 

He stopped for moment to let myself released and then resumed his pace. It would have 30 minutes or more of our session with at least 15 minutes of fucking and he was still fucking me with full energy. He then, lifted my legs up and locked it above his arm. This lifted my cunt further up and he continued fucking me with full stokes, releasing sound of "Thaappp....Thaappp ...Thappp.... After second orgasm, my pussy again started building its craving. And then I heard some sound of movement behind the curtains. It was also heard by Rahmaan Uncle as he also stopped for a moment and looked back towards curtain. 

He remained silent for few seconds, looking towards curtain. And, finding all okay, he resumed his pace. He fucked me badly for another 5-7 minutes and then reached his climax. With him, I was also approaching my 3rd orgasm. And then, he grabbed my both tits in each hand and started fucking vigorously with powerful strokes. He had clutched my tits so tightly as he wanted to rip off from my body. Meanwhile I got my 3rd powerful orgasm. He continued with such strokes for another 15-20 seconds and then felled on me and embraced me strongly within his arms. I could feel his trembling cock and its hot juices inside my pussy. His full cock was deep inside me and he was hitting his cum jet directly to my womb wall. He whispered to my ear......

"Le.....le le mera beej.... apne chut mein....nikaal le mera bachha.... aaahhh..... aahhhh....". He remained motionless for some moments and then pulled his semi hard lund from my cunt and laid beside me. My cunt was so filled with his cum, it started oozing and dripping to the bed through my ass crack. He them turned me towards him and kissed me passionately and whispered... " Bahut hi mast aur payaari aurat ho tum....". He gave another final kiss on my cheek and left after collecting his lungi from floor.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I was completely tired. After the day long journey exertion, my body was ruined by that sex freak for last 45 minutes. Cums were dripping from my pussy and rolling over bed through my ass. Somehow, I rolled down my nighty to cover my leg. I couldn't able to find my panty in dark and left it for the morning.  The storm was over and I was accessing the damage, it had done to me. It was not about the physical but the mental scar, which pains were jolting me. It would be wrong to mention that I was abused against my own willing. It was true, he had forced himself on me, but where was my own consciousness, self-respect, and the principles..... Sooner or later, I also get carried with the storm and enjoyed the fly.

There was a lot of guilt inside, and like a depraved I was thinking.. .... "How my husband and anybody else would able to know about this incident, if I do not disclose this incident to anybody". That is true and this thought was giving me a short of temporarily comfortless but still deep inside my heart, I was fighting with the sins I did.  Concurrently, my mind and body also realizing the mysterious pleasure, which I received minutes before. I had realized the new level of saturation in sex. My cunt was still feeling the remains of that pleasure. There were lot of cuts and scars over my body but all those were quite insignificant against my new level of craving and its fulfillment. 

It would be around 2:00 AM and my mind remained occupied within good or bad, till I fell asleep. It would be hardly being half an hour to my sleep, I felt one hand under my nighty rolling over my breast. After my recent assault, I didn't care dressing properly and the top front buttons of my nighty were still open. And someone was accessing my tits through it and feeling its size and firmness by holding and mauling it one by one. Shocked completely, I held the hand over my boobs and turned back to see that person. To my complete surprise, it was Aatif. It was very irritating and shocking to me. I was not knowing how to react these perverts. Minutes before, the old junk was here to fulfil his starvation and now he was taking his turn to bang me again. I was filled with complete hatred for this family. They were complete animals. They had no ethics. 

They had given me shelter just to gratify their starvation. I gave a strong push and removed his hand from my breast and murmured annoyingly.... "kyaa hai......ye kya kar rahe ho...". Ignoring my push, he moved forward further and bear hugged me from behind and whispered.... "Bahi ........jo thodi der pahle ush buddhe ke saath kar rahi thee". Immediately, I could able to interrelate and conclude that who was behind the curtain, when that old freak was fucking here. Since then, this bastard was waiting for his turn.

I was trying hard to save myself but all my efforts were useless. He started mauling my breast more hardly and roughly, leaving a severe pain. He whispered to my ear… “Jayda naatak mat kar… us budhe se to bade maje se mara rahi thee… … ek baar mera lauda bi le kar dekh…,.' kasam… jannatt tak le kar jaaunga”. I wasn’t listening him. I was feeling humiliated. To let him stop access to my breast, I turned myself to my stomach, putting my back up. But this gave him access to my ass and he got on top of me. Now he was completely covering me with his full body weight. His hard cock was exactly on my ass crack, which he was grinding passionately. He then put both of his legs in between my legs and parted it by force. 

This way, my ass got parted and lifted a bit, giving him more pleasure. And by the same reason, I was also not able to apply pressure to tighten my ass to stop his act. He said.. “kya tight gaand hai tumhari meri jaan….. ek no ki mast randi ho..tum…… aur kitno se chudaai ho aise ghar mein jaa kar”. I was ignoring his words and trying to push him away, but his last words pierced my ear and I replied annoyingly … “main khud nahin aayee thee yahan… uncle ne bola aane ke liye”. I don’t know why I was still using “Uncle” word for that old freak. Aatif replied humorously … “ achha hai na…. aayee to, 2 -2 lund ke maze bhi to le rahi ho.”

I didn’t felt necessary replying him, but during all these conversation, unknowingly I loosed my efforts and he managed to insert both of his hands inside my chest and tightly grabbed my tits over nighty by each hand. Now I was completely ineffective, though my hands were outside and I was trying to lift myself, but his weight was too huge to be lifted. And the moment I tried lifting my ass, it was giving more pressure and so pleasure to his cock, which he was still grinding on. At last, I started begging him… “please … chor do mujhe… please…. Mujhe kal subah train pakadni hai …mujhe sone do”. This make him more confident and soft as well, he replied in friendly tone… “thik hai…so lena…kaun rok raha hai… train bhi pakda dunga….bas 15-20 minutes shanti se maze le…. Fir ye mauka nahin milega… tujhe bhi aur mujhe bhi… baise bhi mujhe kahan tumhare aisee Hoor - Apsara fir milne bali hai”.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
His compliment word “Hoor -Apsara” were felt very pleasant to my ear; it returned a bit of my ruined pride. My effort was also weakening because of its ineffectiveness. Now he was mauling my breast more softly and also licking my ear and neck. That gave me a strong sensation and I started feeling the pleasure of his cock over my ass. I know these guys were too bad to comment but it will not wrong to say that they were master in pleasing a woman. After a moment, Aatif bring his one hand down and by lifting his hip for seconds, he rolled my nighty over my waist which makes my buttock fully nude. With that Aatif also opened his lungi and now I was feeling his hot cock over my ass crack and he again continued crushing over it. Leaving my tits, he then brought his both hands to my face and tilt it to one side and started licking my cheeks, ear and neck like a dog do. 

He kept holding my head with his hands and so I was unable to move away my face. Feeling of his hard rock lund over my ass, together with the hard sensation of his soppy wet licking over my ear, necks and cheek were more than enough to re-trigger itching in my cunt. Getting heated, I started realizing his lund size now, which was moreover same as his father. My breaths were getting heavier and Aatif’s too. My mind was thinking about the hour before long fuck by his father and the abundant pleasure I got. Soon, my pussy getting wet again. 

Aatif realized my calmness with my negligible resistance. He lifted himself and got laid beside me and then he turned me on my back. He then tried kissing my lips but I turned my face away, demonstrating my disgust. But, he didn’t force me again and started kissing and licking my cheek and ear. Though, I was hard damn horny by then, but they were too dirty to kiss by lips and also I didn’t want to demonstrate my inclination for his fuck. He then inserted his hand under my nighty and grabbed one of my tits and uncovered it through the nighty front opening. He then brought his mouth to my nipple and started sucking. That was awful…. Perhaps I was waiting for that. He was sucking my nipples like a kid, the only difference was that my milk was oozing from my cunt instead of tits. Although, my breast was firm in general but his ongoing acts had made it stiff like a rubber ball with hard nipples. After some moments, he grabbed my other tits and tried pulling out of nighty, but it was somewhat difficult with the front opening. Then, he tried rolling my nighty till my chest, but it got stuck at my hips due to my body weight. God knows how, but unintentionally, I lifted my hips a bit to ease him rolling. 

He was in much hurry and as soon as he rolled my nighty he grabbed both my tits and started mauling and sucking one by one, as a hungry baby holds and suck his mother tits. Slowly my temptation was building up. There was no resistance at all from my side. As, Aatif was on his knees and bending towards my tits, his cock was hanging like a big banana and I was trying to realize it with me corner eyes. Psychologically, I was fully ready to take his cock. Now, Aatif took his one hand to my cunt and started rubbing it. He rubbed my pussy 3-4 times and then inserted one of his rough finger inside. My pussy was fully wet by his action and may also still containing some remaining sperm of uncle. He inserted his middle finger slowly. I caught his hand in fear but didn’t stop him. He looked glad after feeling my pussy. He came to my ear and murmured …. “kitni utha aur kassa bur hai tera ..... mast chudaash ho tum”. I was silent and looking away from him, towards his back where I was not able to stop viewing his big throbbing cock by my corner eyes. His cock was like a big cucumber, hanging by its weight. 

May be, he had caught me viewing his cock because after few moments he took my hand and make me hold his cock. At first, I pulled my hand in shock and embarrassment, but he again took may hand and put on his lund and said… “Pakad na …randiii”. For few seconds, he kept holding my hand over his cock and guided me to shake his cock. It was very embarrassing for me, though the hard and warmness feeling of his cock raised my temperature and blood flow in my body. He again turned towards my cunt and put his finger inside of my cunt. As soon as he left my hand, I stop shaking his cock by my own effort but still holding it with weak force. He just turned his head towards me and said in stern and a bit loud voice… “Hila na saali…. ..dekh kya rahi hai”, on which I started shaking it slowly. It was very awkward for me to hold and shake one’s cock by your own, but seemed as I was helpless by that time. By then, I was just lurking for his cock for my cunt. Don’t know, how I got more comfortable or opened with him. It might be because of same age group, my raised temptation and also I was knowing that hour before he had seen me fucked by uncle.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
He was busy with my cunt, fucking by his middle finger. Then, he pulled out his finger and took lot of spit on his hand and rubbed at my pussy lips, also wet his fingers. Now, he was inserting his two fingers together. He got a big palm and so his two fingers were equally sized of Rakesh, my husband’s cock. His fingers went smoothly but still tight. At first, he was slow, but slowly he increased his pace. My cunt was equally responding his actions and releasing fluids to ease him. As he increased his pace and started fucking by his fingers, I don’t know how but I was gripping his lund more firmly and pumping with longer strokes. His cock was like a hot rod; its strong pulse was making feel of build blood flow inside. 

He fucked me like same for few minutes and I was approaching the first climax and then turned to me face and kissed my lips, and this time I could not stopped him. He smooched my lips deeply and then licked my whole face including cheeks, nose, neck with his saliva dripping tongue. It passed an intense sensation to my body and also to my cunt and I got my first orgasm, without even his cock entrance. My body got twisted and I squeezed my legs inside, and so his fingers by my tightening cunt muscles. I was more than ready to take his cock and he didn’t delay further. He then came in between my legs and parted it and guided his fleshy shaft to the drenched mouth of my wet pussy. 

The thick, bulbous head surged in my cunt lips, and then he applied a strong thrust, letting one-third of his cock inside in one go, causing shivers of new pleasure to my body. My fully wet cunt stretched to accommodate his cock girth with a moderate pain but also with an indescribably sweetness. He murmured …, “Ooohhhh….mast tight hai tu....”. After a second, he pulled out his cock till its bulb and again made a hard thrust and so he thrust inch by inch, until he jerked his hips forward in one final thrust and his hard hot lund roared into my most sacred territories, treasure. He scraped at every hidden spot of delight within my pussy, by his cock head. I having his full length of his hardness and I felt his cock head was hammering at the portals of my little womb. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhh….." I couldn’t stop moaning, as I feel the warmness and massiveness of lust-hardened lund. With excitement or to gain strength, I was holding his arms tightly. He lay still for a moment to let me normal and my cunt passage became accustomed to his barbaric rod and then he started moving his hips, grinding his cock against my vagina until the mushroomed head was beating relentlessly against my hot pulsing cervix. He was rocking above me, thrusting with long smooth motions, rising and falling… rising and falling, then he said “le mera lauda …le raandi … …, le mazaa mere lund ka….. mitaa le apne bur ki aag…... He began humping on me with uniform firm thrusts. I was feeling myself in heaven again, I never felt such height of pleasure in sex with my hubby.  He kept fucking me with hard and long thrust for another 7-8 minutes and soon I got my second orgasm. I held his shoulder tightly to squeeze my cunt and with a shudder I released my fluid. My cunt was lubricated so excessively, it coated his cock with the white fluid, and also dripping down to bed through my inner thigh and ass crack. 

But then again, I heard the curtain sound and so Aatif. I and Aatif both were surprised finding uncle there. I tried get off in hurry but couldn’t pushed Aatif heavy weight. Aatif asked uncle annoyingly ….. “Abbu, kiya huaa…kyun aaye yahan..”. Uncle lurked at me and replied in hurried tone.. .. “Abhi tak tera khatam nahin huaa….. aur kitni der lega….”. I was shocked with this father-son conversation. It was clear to me that Aatif was knowing and have seen his father fucking me. But on other hand, Uncle was also knowing about Aatif, in fact Aatif must have come after discussion with of Uncle. But how can a father and son can do sex with a girl together. I have never imagined these kind of situation for any girl, but this was happening to me. That was a very embarrassing moment. I was helpless and just turned my face to other side, avoiding their face-off. Aatif was still above me with his full length cock plugged inside my pussy. 

Aatif replied to uncle…. “Abhi thoda aur time lagega….ab tum jaaoo.
Uncle: Thik hai tu kar ne…. main yahin huin… per jaldi kariho…
Aatif: to kya ab khade ho kar sab dekhoge…….. “thik hai to dekho…..”.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
And again Aatif resumed his thrust. I was not able to confront any of them, it was very awkward. And then Uncle sat beside my head and said… “badi mast laundia hai…” and put his hand on my forehead and caressed my hair and then came to my lips. He rubbed, my lips 2-3 times and tried inserting his finger inside. I resist him, but then he holds my chin by other hand and inserted his finger inside. Aatif was not interfering his father at all, in fact he was thrusting more powerfully. Seemed as, he got more energy and by each thrust, I was getting pushed by few inches. To counter balance his thrust, I was holding his arms strongly. Here, Uncle was fucking my mouth by his fingers, while by other hand he was fondling my tits, which were shaking in harmony of Aatif thrusts. Now, Uncle inserted his two finger inside my mouth and whispered in desire… “Laudaa chusogi…mera”. Oh my god, I was stunned by his comments. This type of comments, I used to hear by road romeo at my town nukkkadd… which were made to be ignored. 

But, it looked very unrealistic by that old junk. He then, left my tits and started rubbing his cock in passion, while continued fucking my mouth by his fingers. Now, Uncle was fucking my mouth with his four fingers together, making it equally thick as his cock. And below, Aatif was ramming his cock. He repeated again… “bol na randi….Lauda chusogi..mera..”. And this time he pulled out his semi hardened cock and began stroking passionately. Seeing his lust and ongoing comments, I realized his intension. This is what he came for. It would be hardly 1 hour of his fucking, he rebuilt his temptation and came with reloaded gun. But, more than that, I was afraid for the thing he was looking for. I never did oral till yet. Though I was curious to try that with Rakesh as I have seen it in some porn movie. But neither Rakesh asked me to do that nor I could with shy. But, these filthy guys were so horrible to think about doing that. Though, things happening there with me, were not in my command. It all were their desire and wish, what I could do was only pray. That moment was very humiliating and I was feeling extremely ashamed to be in such condition between father –son duo.

But on other side, I was also getting further heated by his foul language and their ongoing actions. Uncle cock was fully hardened by then. He then removed his fingers out and caught my chin with pressure making my mouth open and murmured again… “le taiyaar hai mera laudaa….tere liye…. ab chus aur maje le”. Saying that he further asked …… “Aatif… chal ab eshe ghodee bana…au piche se le…”. 
I thought Atif will object for his own convenience as he was fucking with full enthusiasm. But without delay, Aatif followed his command or possibly he also wanted to change his position and fuck in doggy position. Aatif got up and gave a small slap on my thigh and said… “Chal utth …. Uthh aur ghodi ban ja..”. That was too much, I felt disgraced. 

Their tone had changed suddenly; they were treating me as whore. Such cheap fellows, couldn’t even dare to touch me in day light and now they were commanding me like a slut. It was true that I was in heat as well and so cooperating them for my own craving, but how can I take such language. To show my annoyance, I ignored their command and remain silent, on which Uncle said in stern and slightly louder tone… “uthh na kutiya… soch kya rahi hai” and pulled me up by holding my arm. Don’t know why but I got little afraid by their tone, also I was almost mentally sure that they will not leave me till their satisfaction and in any case I have to follow them.

Both Uncle and Aatif assist me to be on my four. Without delay Aatif shoved his cock from behind. As he having a huge body structure compare to my tiny frame, he was exactly above me on his four with his feet and hand on ground, covering my whole body from top. It was like a big boxer dog fucking a small Labrador bitch with all four on ground. On front Uncle was just rubbing his big bulbous cock head on my lips and trying to insert inside. My nostril was getting punctured with the unbearable smells of his cock. I closed my lips tightly to block his effort, but he was getting impatient and then he held my chin and pressed hardly to make it open and simultaneously shoved his big cock head inside. It made my mouth wide open to accommodate his size. The smell was so intense; I was not able to take complete breath. As soon as, his cock bulb went inside, he was thrusting his cock viciously to force all inside, but I was fully chocked with only by less than half of his cock.

His cock head was stuck with my tonsil and I almost near to vomit. I pushed him hard letting my one hand off ground and made some …... “ggguuunnnn…. gggguuuunnnn….” sound, tears came to my eyes. He eased a bit to let me breath and said… “kyun… mazzaa nahin aa raha ….. bol na… kaisa hai mera lund”. I was just staring him with my watery eyes showing my annoyance, couldn’t able to speak even if wanted to as his thick cock was inside my mouth. He commanded again… “jeebh chala ander …..chat apne jeebh se… jeebh gumaa…..… jeebh gumaa….”. Finding me inactive, he again pushed his cock till my throat, making me chock another time and when I repulsed him in pain, he eased me and ordered again to do tongue work. I started running my tongue, though his big size was occupying most space under my mouth but I was doing whatever I could do. Slowly he got tempo and started fucking my mouth with his half cock. His cock was coated with my saliva, which was also drippling from my mouth and a small slurping sound “Glurppp…. Glurpp…Gluurp….” was quite audible.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
On my back, Aatif was active with long and hard strokes. After every stroke, he was pulling out his cock slowly till only its head inside and then pushing hard till his balls hit my ass, in a single stroke. My pussy was now accommodated to his size and also responding equally to each thrust. His whole cock was coated with my white fluid and it was appearing like a piston coated with engine oil. The tight rubbing of his thick cock with protrude veins against my pussy wall was creating an intense pleasure with each stroke. My temptation was building for the third orgasm of the session. It would be around 20-minute fuck, but Aatif was still fucking with full vigor. My sex with Rakesh was maximum goes till 10 minute with 5-6 minute penetration, but these guys were amazing. 

Here uncle was also started moaning in weak sound. He was enjoying my mouth, it’s softness and also my tongue. Now I was moreover accommodated with his size and also the bad pungent smell was felt like an aroma, further building my temptation. Uncle moaning, smooth and sloppy mouth fuck, and Aatif’s long and hard fuck to my pussy brought me to third orgasm and my body shuddered violently.  Uncle then pulled his cock out and stand exactly above my face. He lifted my face up and lowered himself from top. His heavy balls came to my nose and mouth and asked … “ le ab aaannd choos mera ….. jheebh se chat mere aannd ko”. I followed his command without hesitation, I was so heated, the thick puberty heirs and its bad smell was not differing me, in fact that pungent smell was adding more temptation to me. I was licking his huge balls by my small tongue and he was stroking his lund by hand. He got further forward and asked me to lick the base or bottom of his ass crack and I did passionately. 

Uncle was literally crying in pleasure. All of these were new learning to me, I was not knowing that man gets pleased by these things as well. On my back, Aatif’s strokes were getting violent, seemed like he was getting his climax. He was fucking me with hard stroke and more violently making sound of “Thaap….Thaaap…Thaap”. With each stroke, I was being pushed forward by couple of inches and then getting stopped by Uncle cock, which he had again shoved to my mouth.

Aatif continued with such hard fucking for another 2-3 minutes and then made 3-4 long and smashing finishing stokes and clutched me tightly from top, wrapping his hands around me. A strong jet was hitting my inner womb wall with strong pulse. He kept ejaculating his seeds nearly for a minute and filled my womb with his warm seeds, which would be not less than a half of a coffee mug. Emptying his all balls seeds, Aatif fell down on my body with his full body weight. I also couldn’t hold his heavy weight and collapsed on floor. His cock was out now, and his excess sperm mixed with my discharge were dripping outside of my cunt. Uncle left standing with his cock in his hand stroking slowly and looking at us. Both Aatif and I breathing heavily. 

We stayed as same for nearly 1 minute, but then Uncle interfere us to take his turn. Now, Uncle took Aatif position, making me on my four again and shoved his fill cock slowly in one go. My cunt fully wet added with his son sperm and so it goes smoothly and he began fucking vigorously with powerful strokes, making a small “pitcchhh…pitccchh” sound due to trapped Aatif cum inside. Uncle fucked me so for another 10 minutes. This was the second lund of the session and I was getting fucked since last 40 minutes. I already had 3 orgasm and was approaching for the fourth. My tiredness was suppressed by the pleasure I was getting by them. 

Now, Aatif, came in front and asked me to suck and clean his limp cock. Holding his cock, he guided it in my mouth. I kept sucking his cock for 4-5 minutes, and his cock again started stiffening. 
Behind, Uncle got his rhythm, and he was again fucking me fiercely with fast breath. Minutes later, I got my 4th orgasm with intense shudder and then Uncle also reached his climax. He was making his concluding strokes…. “Thaap…Thaaap…Thaap”. And then he hugged me from behind, gripped my body with hand around and pulled me close to his cock and discharged his hot seeds again to my womb… “Le randi…le mere laude ka paani….aaaahhhh…..aaahhhh…..”. He remained so for some moments and poured all his sperms to my prefilled womb, and then pulled his cock out. I was feeling exhausted after my 4th orgasm, but at front Aatif was getting violent. He was holding my head and fucking my mouth by reciprocating his hips. 

He then asked me to hold his balls and squeeze slowly, and so I did. He started moaning with pleasure, I was also feeling pleased by making such pleasure for him. Soon, he held my head tightly and shoved his big cock till my throat and started ejaculating his sperm directly to my throat. I was almost chocked and tried pushing him out but he kept holding me so for the next 20-30 secs and discharged almost all of his semen down my throat. Then he released me and took his cock out, and I took my long breath of life. He sat on the floor for a minute or two to get normal and then left the place, collecting his clothes. Uncle had already gone to his place. Time would be around 3:30 AM, I was extremely tired, Somehow I collected and put my nighty on and went on deep sleep.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I slept like hell for the next 4 hours. When I woke up, it was 7:30 morning. Everyone had left the house except Uncle. I couldn’t even able to make my eye contact with him. But then, he came to me and asked about tea. I used to take bed tea, but I didn’t want to mingle with him again and decided to take it at Railway Station itself. I asked him about washroom and he guided me to a small canopy outside the house. He was behaving very cordially now, but I was cautious to not to let any string attached. The washroom was very small and it was made of old galvanized sheets having many holes on wall. I dropped the idea of taking bath and just cleaned my face and private parts and changed my clothes. Uncle asked me for taking breakfast, but I declined saying I have to catch my train at 9:30 AM (though it was at 12:30). He said, he will himself drop me to the station but I cut him saying that I will manage. Then he came to me and asked… “kal ke liye naaraz to nahin ho beta…”. I didn’t reply and completed my luggage packing. He further continued … “kya fir milna chahogee…”. I was surprised by his expectation and should be called daydream. He was asking for my mobile no repeatedly, at last I gave him but by shuffling 2 nos at end. Then, I left his house, took an auto rickshaw, and rush to the Station. He came with me till auto rickshaw to see off, I didn’t give him even a single glance. 

Coming to the station, first I did was switching on my mobile. It has many messages from the subscriber, for having missed call from Rakesh. And at last a message from Rakesh at 2:00 am … “Jaanu, I am much worried for you… where are you now, please call back”. My eyes were wet, my all angriness for him was vanished. I was feeling guilt for my did. I wiped my eyes and called him and explained my whereabouts. I said, I had missed the night train and spent whole night in a hotel. He asked me to return back, but I had no courage left to face him immediate. So, I acted him like I am still angry with him and said I am going to ,.'abad now and I will never comeback until he changes his behavior. He tried explaining me, but I disconnected the phone and didn’t picked up after his redial. I was feeling disgust for me and also in fear that if I talk more, he might smell something odd had happened with me here. The Train arrived at time and I boarded and reached next morning to ,.'abad. The whole journey, my mind was occupied with that incident. Those days were my danger zone for fertility and they have discharged their sperms inside my womb thrice.

So after reaching ,.'abad, the first thing I did was taking a contraceptive pill.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
[Image: NHzm2cX15SiL-KpzE2vIMccrZmQuKsKsoNI3y--6...543d7e7727]
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra