Misc. Erotica My Friend's wife ..Update 47 onwards
Dear All,

Thanks to Kamal for retrieving my original story and posting till Update 46 on this thread - https://xossipy.com/thread-484.html
Please free to read there in case you are new to this story.

I will now start to continue my story from that point in this new thread. Hopefully i can complete this one in time.

Thanks,
Desisex2016
[+] 5 users Like Desisex2016's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update 47

As i slept with two amazing beauties, enjoying the sensual touch of their perfect body against my body, relaxed, and comfortable, i felt someone trying to get up. It was Saloni and she got up while i looked puzzled at her. It was about 4 and She found her clothes and put it on. She whispered slowly, i have to get back and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. She was probably worried about her husband and i was not sure what would she be saying to him.

I continued to sleep with Sonal who was still in deep sleep and now i was facing her, completely embracing her and with my penis perfectly placed between her legs, touching her pussy. We slept comfortably and soon what felt like few minutes, i heard a knock on the door.

I got up hurrying, to check the time which was now 8, to my surprise. I covered Sonal under the sheets and wore a towel around my waist as I went to open the door. I opened the door a bit and looked out, It was Monika at the door which completely shocked me.

Monika - Good morning
Me - Yeah Good morning. Whats up
I said, holding on to the door.

Monika - Sorry to bother you, but can i come in
I had no reason to say no, I just said 'Yeah, but wait as i am in my towel only'.
Monika smiled and said 'As if that could be a reason. You shameless fellow'. She pushed the door and walked in. I gently closed the door and she could make out that someone was on my bed and the reason for me being in towel.
Monika - Ohh thats the reason.
Me - Nothing like that, just feeling shy
Monika - You and shy ? Shut up
Me - Shh..quiet
Monika lowered her voice and asked - who is she ?
Me - She is our boss's wife so please hurry and tell me
Monika - You are really something
Me - Well, you didnt come with me, did you.
Monika - Shut up. Now i am not here for this. I am here to ask you honestly. Tell me where was Rahul and what did he do. I am sure he was doing something.
Me - You already know i am sure
Monika - I guess, but i want to know for sure.
Me - Ok, but you didnt hear this from me
Monika - Just tell me
Me - He was with Saloni.
Monika - I thought so. She is such a bitch.
Me - Yeah and Rahul is a saint
Monika - I am sorry, i didnt mean that. All you guys are just useless dogs.
Me - Is this why you came to me
Monika - No, i just wanted to know the truth. Something which i knew but could not believe till you confirmed it
Me - Hmm
Monika - And get rid of her else you will be fired.
Me - I so wish it was you
Monika - Yeah, so you couldnt wait and did the first nmoving thing you found
Me - Nothing like that
Monika - Ohh shut up. byee

Monika walked out and i crawled back to the bed trying to wake up Sonal. I realized not only Sonal was too passed out but probably also badly hung over. I was not sure about our boss now. I was all puzzled as to what to do.
I tried to put her clothes on and somehow put her into her Saree. It was not easy. She got up finally and fixed up herself. She realized she had to hurry back but on the other hand she didnt look to worried.

Me - I am sorry to wake you up, but its morning and boss maybe looking for you
Sonal - Dont you worry. He is your boss and not mine. He wont do anything without asking me
Me - Thats good to hear but I am still afraid
Sonal - Haha. thats funny, you didnt look scared yesterday. You fucked me as if i was no one.
Me - Thats different.
Sonal - Ohh yeah. Now shut up and get dressed and follow me
Me - What ?
Sonal - Yeah come with me and quick

I dressed up and was really scared as i followed her out of my room.
She walked confidently with me following her to her room finally. Hers was a huge room which looked like a Suit and i walked behind her. We found our boss lying down, completely passed out on the Sofa. Sonal looked at me and smiled

Sonal - Look at him. He is passed out. I am sure he cant even get up if you fuck me now
Me - I wont dare that
Sonal - Come to the bedroom. Lets see
Me - No
Sonal - Just follow me
I reluctantly followed. But to our surprise, the bed was full with three girls sleeping on it. Our boss probably had more fun than we thought.
Sonal looked at me, and smiled.

I knew why she was least bothered about his husband. It just turned me on a bit. I grabbed her from behind and squeezed her boobs and whispered.

Me - Look at these ladies. Looks like they had a good time.
Sonal - I am sure they didnt. Maybe you could take them with you.

I tried to recognize them, and unluckily for me, they were all dressed.
I kept squeezing Sonal's boobs as we found out that two were wives of some colleagues while one was a new fresh joinee who was on probation. Her name was Kritika who was introduced once to us. Sonal asked me to leave as she screamed at all ladies there asking them to get the fuck out of there. By the time, they got up to leave, i was already out of the door. I just stood there and waited for them to walk out.

It was exciting for me to see them walk out one by one and I made sure they saw me and I saw them. Kritika was really feeling ashamed but the other two were just acting normal. I realized that Kritika was not that beautiful but being really young she was petite and thin. She had average boobs and looked good otherwise. It was fun for some time and finally i returned to Monika's room. I knocked.

Monika opened the door and I walked inside. Rahul was still passed out. Monika was still in her Sleeping dress which was a Capri and a T shirt. She always looked good in her sleeping dresses. She looked at me angrily while i looked at Rahul.

Me - Did you try to wake him up
Monika - Yeah and Now i am gonna leave him here.
Me - Where you going
Monika - I need to have some breakfast
Me - Ok, i will take you
Monika - No need i can manage

I got hold of her hand, and pulled her near me. She struggled, but I hugged her tightly around her waist and pulled her closer. She tried but could not get rid of me. I smiled at her and tried to smooch her. She moved her head away and was trying to push me. I was too strong for her and finally with one hand i got hold of her hair and one hand around her waist. I pulled her hair to make her face upwards as she cried in pain and kissed her lips. She tried to push me one more time but finally gave in and smooched me back. I then stopped the kiss but this time, she pulled me closer and started smooching me again. We kissed there for some time while Rahul was still passed out on bed.
My hands were all over her body and i squeezed her firm ass cheeks as i smooched her. She finally broke the kiss and told me to wait as she got ready for breakfast. I urged her to join in the Night dress or change her dress infront of me. She was probably a bit scared that if she did change i would do something and Rahul may get up.

Finally we went out like that for breakfast and met few people who all looked messed up. Some were in same dress as last night and it seems no body was in complete sense.

We finally went back to find Rahul up and also getting to go down for breakfast. Monika was really angry at him but she joined him again for breakfast while i retired to my room.

I wanted to relax and soon it was time to head back to Noida.

The bus was silent and almost no one was talking. We were sitting exactly as before with me and Saloni sitting next to each other. We chatted a bit on general topics and finally reached home after en eventful trip. I was glad as I made huge progress with Monika.
I also got to bang the most beautiful and horny girls at the party. It was an amazing trip.

As we said goodbye to each other, Monika invited me to her house for the weekend as she wanted me to teach some manners to Rahul and to prevent him from drinking so much. Rahul smiled as we parted ways. I couldnt wait for the next weekend where i could spend time again with Monika.
[+] 2 users Like Desisex2016's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Waiting for more update
Like Reply
Bro welcome back. Nice update.
Like Reply
Welcome back and nice update
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
Welcome back bro....hope u give regular updates...
❤️ Sunny ❤️
Like Reply
Update 48

The office for next few days was a bit interesting. Everyone seemed to be in some kind of embarassment or achievement. It felt nice to walk around and look at people. Kritika never made eye contact with me and I could feel her nervousness. I think she was feeling ashamed while I was just feeling her up and imagining her in my mind, which probably she could understand was even more embarassed.

I could not wait for Friday as I was scheduled to be at Monika's place. On thursday finally i got a text from Monika.

Monika - Hey, how are you ? Hope you coming tomorrow
Me - Ofcourse, Cant wait to see you
Monika - Yeah Yeah, Liar
Me - No really.
Monika - I dont believe you. You must be with someone, so dont act smart
Me - Ohh not at all. I am too tired for all that. I am saving for you
Monika - And you think you will come here for fun. In your dreams
Me - Hahah..we will see
Monika - Yeah will see. Will kill you as well
Me - Even better. You try and then you can make guilty love to me.
Monika - Shameless and yuck
Me - I love you
Monika - I hate you. Byee
Me - Cant wait to see you. Byee
Monika - Wait...bring Kanika with you
Me - wait..what ?
Monika - Yes, please. No funny business you moron
Me - Ok mam. No funny business with you or Kanika
Monika - No one.
Me - But if she tries, i wont stop. She must be eager to see me
Monika - Yeah Yeah you are tom cruise. Dont even try anything on my sister anymore. Just bring her here in your car
Me - Will try.
Monika - Shut up and bye

I couldnt wait for Friday and I decided that this time, i will play a little game. So i asked Sunita to accompany me for the weekend and take permission from her husband.
I then picked Kanika from Noida Sector-18 Metro station and off we went to Monika's. Kanika was a bit puzzled to see Sunita in the back, and she was not talking much as she was feeling shy. I started talking to her to ease her.

Me - How are you sweetheart ?
Kanika - Sweetheart ? All is ok ? I am fine
Me - Dont feel shy. Sunita knows everything
Kanika - Shut up.
Me - No really, ask her
Kanika - Dont act smart.
Me - Ohh me or you. Ease up baby
Kanika - Ohho..Leave it na
Me - Give me a kiss and i will leave it
Kanika - No way
Me - Why ?
Kanika - No way. Never
Me - Are you feeling shy ?
Kanika - You are embarassing me
Me - She has seen you naked
Kanika - Please stop it

I pulled Kanika near me by her hair and smooched her. She was surprised as I was driving the car and was not sure if i would do that. I slowed down a bit and kept smooching her for few seconds and then let her go. She was shocked for a while and then started hitting my arms playfully. Sunita giggled and Monika looked at her sternly making her stop.

I unzipped my trousers and took my semi erect dick out. I looked at Kanika and winked. She knew what was i asking but she was not feeling comfortable. She knew I wouldnt stop pestering her. But she went down on me and kissed my penis. This made me really excited. But she then bit me lightly on my penis making me scream and she laughed like anything. Sunita too laughed after she understood what had happened.

Me - You will pay for this later
Kanika - Yeah, we will see.

It was playful and I liked her playfullness finally. She was definitely eased and soon we reached Monika's house.

We were greeted by Rahul who was suprised to see Sunita. I told him that i brought her along so she can help in the kitchen and we can rest and talk. Monika was already in her pajama(Capri) and T shirt. She looked amazing as usual. Her perfect figure with her figure hugging night suit was making me drool over her. Her hair was neatly tied and her proud boobs stood straight and firm. I gave her a hug and gently pressed her chest against mine to get a feel. She was happy to see me as i could sense but as usual she acted normal.

I asked Sunita to make tea and help Monika while we settled in the living room talking. Rahul was keeping his eye on Kanika and Sunita as well. Sunita was wearing a long skirt and a tight top which was sexy as hell. Since she had the biggest boobs in the room, it was not easy to not stare at her huge boobs which were probably going to burst through her chest.
Kanika was probably the most petite and she could feel that since the way Rahul was looking at Sunita and I was looking at Monika. I saw kanika staring at us and so i started a conversation to ease things else we looked like some weirdos who had never seen girls.

Me - So how is it going Kanika
Kanika - Its ok at work not much.
Rahul - How is your friend Neha
Kanika - Ohh she is fine
Rahul - It has been a while since we met her

As Rahul mentioned her name, all i could think was the fuck marathon we had together with Abhishek and i was imagining things as i winked at Kanika.
Kanika was a bit embarassed but just managed to utter few words
Kanika - Yeah she is busy
Rahul - Please bring her along next time.
Kanika - Sure jiju

Kanika then got up to change and I told Rahul that he has to try take Kanika this weekend. He was a bit nervous as he was already on notice due to his behavior on the trip and his drinking. I told him I will manage everything. In the meantime tea was ready.

Me - Thanks for the tea.
Monika - You are welcome. But mostly Sunita did all the work and i explained her where are things in my kitchen
Me - Yeah she is nice and helpful
Monika - Yeah thanks to her, i was a bit tired with all the travelling and bus
Me - Yeah i guessed that. She will also give you a massage after tea.
Sunita - Yes I will be pleased to.
Monika - No, that is fine
Me - Come on. Its ok. She is like a family member.
Sunita put her hand on monika's shoulder and said yeah its ok didi.

Monika just nodded in all the pressure. I looked at Kanika and asked 'Do you need a massage as well'.
Kanika - Yeah I dont mind getting one.
Kanika was in her night suit as well and looked beautiful.
Me - Perfect no problems then.

As soon as tea was over we chatted for a while and I asked Sunita to take Monika to the bedroom. I winked at Sunita and hopefully she understood what i meant.
It was just us sitting when i said to Kanika.

Me - Why dont you go the room and maybe i can give you a massage
Kanika - No way
Rahul - Why ? its ok. He is gentle
Kanika - No jiju. He is not nice.
Me - Ok, no problem but your jiju is nice na
Kanika - No no, i dont need
Rahul - Come on, dont you worry I will give you a good massage.
Me - Yeah, plus she is your half wife. What is to worry

Rahul smiled sheeply while Kanika just gasped.

Kanika looked angrily at me as she could not say No to her Jiju. Rahul took her by hand and took het to the bed room. Luckily Rahul was not careful enough to close the gate and i was able to peek through.

Kanika was lying on her stomach while Rahul was standing on bed side and was gently applying pressure on her back. I am sure he was excited as hell. He was feeling her back and gently rubbing her but he was careful not to get carried away. As he caressed her back more and more, his hands moved further down touching her lower waist and slightly on the hips. I think he was also playing with he bra strap and was finally able to unhook it, as this made Kanika try to get up to fix it but in vain. Rahul kept massaging her and gently moved his hand on her hips and this time squeezed her ass cheeks really hard and then continued his hand all the way down to her legs. Kanika felt helpless but she could not muster the courage to stop him. This is when he took it as a yes and kept passing through her hips and pressing them as he passed. He then started pressing her thighs and kept moving up till he reached her crotch and made sure his fingers touched her pussy lips over her think Pajamas. This was probably the moment when Kanika would have either stopped him or kept enjoying. I was now standing at the door to look more closely. Rahul kept massaging her inner thighs near her crotch and now Kanika started to squirm and spread her legs. Wet spots appeared on her crotch as Rahul continued to rub her pussy lips over her Pajamas. It was at this moment that Rahul got really bold and slid her pajamas down revealing a very sexy black panties as Kanika whispered ' Oh no Jiju'.
[+] 3 users Like Desisex2016's post
Like Reply
Sexy buddy..waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes faltu123's post
Like Reply
You have taken lot of days to comeback but after coming also nothing changed about your writing style. Just rocked it. Excellent narration. Waiting for Jiju Kanika what will they do and Monika sessions also.eagerly waiting
[+] 2 users Like Bubbly's post
Like Reply
I was eagerly waiting fir this story. awesome update!
[+] 1 user Likes raj.shah's post
Like Reply
This was one of my all time favourite story. Thanks for coming back and posting back to back awsome updates
Like Reply
Super bro
[+] 1 user Likes Renjith's post
Like Reply
Glad to see you back
Loved your writing style
Like Reply
Super updates bro
Like Reply
Update????
Like Reply
Update please. Waiting
Like Reply
Waiting for Update
Like Reply
nice.......
Heart జస్ట్ ఫోర్గెట్..... జస్ట్ ఎంజాయ్.... జస్ట్ రిలాక్స్ ....lucky krish Heart
Like Reply
Aa bhi jao aur Ek mazedar update de do
Like Reply
Update 49

Kanika was extremely nervous now and all she could add to that was “didi is here”.
This ensured that she was not really trying to stop Rahul or was not sure what to say, and which made Rahul more confident. He held her hands and folded them against her back making her impossible to move. He then started squeezing her exposed ass cheeks gently and slowly he applied more and more pressure. He was too intoxicated by the sight of her panties sticking to her wet pussy lips and started rubbing them. Kanika had spread her legs wider giving more access to Rahul. Rahul then finally removed the thin panty line from her pussy lips to the side and had his first sight on her vagina wet with excitement. He pushed his thumb inside her pussy and started massaging her pussy lips and her vagina gently. He then stopped and freed her hands while Kanika was still moaning. He then took her panties and pulled them down all the way out along with her Pajama. Kanika was now butt naked lying on her stomach and probably too ashamed to even look back. Rahul bent down and started kissing the glory hole he was waiting for such a long time. He licked and kissed her pussy to her anal hole making her moan loudly. I was enjoying the view and my dick was hard as anything. I decided to check on Monika as I expected Sunita to have left the door open for me.

I slowly walked to the other room and gently tried the door handle and it was open as i expected. I slowly made some space to watch inside and it was a bit dark with a night lamp on. I could not see much in the beginning but could hear some moaning. As my eyes adjusted, i could see Sunita completely naked and between Monika's legs probably sucking her. To my luck, Monika was moaning with closed eyes so she couldnt see me. I saw that Monika had her top on so i could not really figure out her boobs but Sunita's hands were definitely pressing her boobs and nipples as she sucked Monika. This was really glorious to watch. I didnt want to disturb them but surely wanted to get a piece of action with Kanika.

I went back to the other room and saw that Rahul was now sitting on her and was probably penetrating her from her behind. I decided it was time for my entry and i just walked in. Rahul looked at me but didn’t react and i could see that he has now penetrated the glory hole from behind. Kanika was holding on to the pillow with eyes closed and moaning slowly. I was all excited and Rahul smiled as i removed my jeans and underwear to stand infront of Kanika near the bed. I caressed her hair and as she moved hear head up, my erect penis hit her nose and she looked shocked. I held her hair and inserted my penis in her mouth before she could react. I was now fucking her mouth and she was a bit shocked but started sucking me after a while. I pulled her t shirt all the way and she probably understood what i was doing and gave in by lifting her body and i pulled my penis out. The T shirt got pulled out with her bra as it was already unhooked and with one swift motion she was completely naked now. She looked at me lustily as she moaned with Rahul‘s penis inside her. I started fucking her mouth again which made Rahul all excited. I signaled Rahul and we stopped to turn her on her back revealing her boobs for us. Rahul grabbed her boobs as he placed himself again between her legs and started pumping her. I pulled her further up and as she faced upwards, i started deep throating her from other side of her head and with this angle i could really go so deep that she would gag maybe. Rahul grabbed her boobs really hard and it seemed he was about to come. He held her thighs now as he prepared to shoot his load. I got hold of her boobs and pinched them really hard as i gagged her with my penis and put it deeper inside her throat. I think i had never been deeper inside her and this was probably making her wild as well. I kept looking at her to ensure she was Ok and this made me cum too. Both Rahul and I shot our load inside with huge force making Kanika moan loudly. As we came, i let go of her mouth to give her some air and rubbed my penis all over her body wetting it with cum. I rubbed my penis over her nipples with trickling cum and then just went from the room. Rahul was out soon too and he looked satisfied. Kanika had multple orgasms and I could feel that she was a bit unhappy.

I didnt say anything then, but after we were out of the room after a grea triumph for Rahul, I went back in to check on Kanika. She was wearing her clothes and I looked at her and asked

Me - What happened ? You look upset
Kanika - Shut up. What the hell you did. Didi is in next room. This could have been so much bad if she found out. I could be so much in trouble, i could never look her in the eye.
Me - Do not worry, it was in control
Kanika - Shut up. You are crazy. And what was the need for you to pop in and almost choke me to death
Me - I thought you liked it.
Kanika - No
Me - Dont lie. You were sucking it as if there was no tomorrow
Kanika's face turned red with embarassment. She just started hitting me in anger but i hugged her tight. She struggled for a while and then hugged me tightly. She was relaxed a bit. I whispered

Me - So did your jiju satisfy you ?
She started hitting me again. I held her tightly and squeezed her hard. I said
Me - Don’t act , i heard your moans too.

Kanika was a bit embarrassed and her cheeks turned red. I smiled and smooched her tightly as she kissed me back. Just then we heard an ahem sound and it was Monika. She looked angry. We quickly parted and went back with her to the living room. Monika announced that she was going to take a shower and she looked all sweaty and relaxed. I winked at her and she stared back at me.

I was enjoying all this. I asked Sunita to prepare dinner. I spoke to her in the kitchen area and told her to take off her bra while she cooks. She obliged and started cooking without her bra in her tight T shirt and her long skirt. We all sat down in living room when Kanika said she also wanted to shower. Rahul was staring at Sunita’s bouncing boobs and waiting for an opportunity to look down her t shirt as she would bend from time to time. It was a great spectacle and Kanika knew what we were looking at. Before Kanika could go for shower, Rahul held her by her arms and pulled her into his lap. Kanika was a bit startled but Rahul didn’t care. Sunita was now looking at them while Kanika was stunned and pulled into Rahul‘s lap. Before she could react, Rahul grabbed her boobs and started kissing her neck again and he did this looking at Sunita. Kanika tried to free herself but could not.
[+] 4 users Like Desisex2016's post
Like Reply