Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maid- ghar k naukrani
Heart 
Guys I found married maids very sexy,those MILFs have such a sexy structure that immidiatly asks for jerking.
,The way they bend in front of you while cleaning showing there round big butts in saree is damm arousing.
This is to share your experiences with kaamwalis.
Any sexual encounter you had ir want to have can be shared here.

Anyone did dirty things with maid
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My maid 20 years back a stunner. I was in my 10th then and she was somewhere 26 and married. She used to bend while cleaning and used to show her cleavage with boobs freely hanging without a bra inside her blouse. Her ass was a masterpiece.

Due to my age, I used to think I was a bad person to look at her and all... Now I know that she was teasing me.
All the images that I post are collected from the Internet and not my own. In case of any discomfort to anyone, please contact me so that I can delete the content.
Like Reply
True... these married ladies get fun while showing cleavages or tight ass to either younger guys or little matured one.
I guess 1) they feel safer
2)they like to check wheather they are capable to get someone eroused or not
Like Reply
we once had a chubby maid working for us. she was so juicy that her assets used to bounce when she walked.
once she had just finished bathing and was putting on clothes. she had just managed to don bra and peticoat when
i couldn't control myself and dry humped her..
she was so angry with me but eventually forgave me
Like Reply