Poll: Did u imagine your mom's in place of mine?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, obviously
72.73%
8 72.73%
No, never
27.27%
3 27.27%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Misc. Erotica My Indian Mom adventure in train*
Heart 
The story does not belong to me. All credit goes to original writer.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Update 1
Hi all, I am here to share with you an incident of my life. Let me introduce myself. I prefer not disclosing my name. I have completed my engineering in May 2008. I have got selected in the campus interviews into an MNC. I was asked to attend my training in Bhuvaneshwar. After training I was placed in Bombay. I came home from Orissa and have told my parents regarding my joining details. My dad could not come along with me to Bombay as he was busy with his work schedule. He had asked mom to go with me. Dad works for a government organization in Hyderabad.We have booked our tickets in Hussain Sagar express to leave to Mumbai. We were to get down at Mumbai CST. Our berths were in S7. We boarded the train in Secunderabad Station. In the place where we sat, mom was the only woman. All the 5 berths apart from her’s and the two side berths are occupied by middle aged men. While I and Dad were settling the luggage mom sat beside one man on the side lower berth. I have noticed that without missing even a blink of time he was constantly staring at mom.Let me describe my mom. Mom is 43. She is fair, short and lil plump. One wud love to lay his hands on her in just a sight of her coz though she is plump she has got a perfect figure. Her breasts are big and ass round. Lil fatty stomach with which men wud love to play. 
Do you like the story?
[+] 2 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Update 2
That day mom was wearing a white saree with white blouse and black petticoat. The saree mom wore was semi transparent and so people could clearly make out her black bra. Mom generally ties her saree covering her navel. We bid bye to dad and settled down in our seats. Mom’s was lower berth and mine is upper berth. So I said mom that I wud take a nap and climbed upto my berth and was lying there. I heard some laughter and saw down. My mom was talking with the guys around and all were having fun time. During their chat they discussed a lot of things and finally started talking about sexual feelings and associated reactions in men and women. One guyof the group Mr.Mahalingam has raised a doubt saying that men shag off when they feel aroused n satisfy their thrust for the time being and he asked mom how would a woman do that. Everybody was silent for a moment paying great attention to mom. I was surprised at this question and was seeing calmly to what mom would say. Mom breaking the silence around said “Let’s talk about something else.” But they insisted upon her to answer. Mom replied “It depends on how excited we get. When we’re completely in a mood to make out and there is no body around we try fingering ourselves or else we hand over ourselves to the person next to us to satisfy the urge.” To this they again asked “How can a woman be aroused generally?” Mom said “Every woman has her own stimulating points. Gentle fondling and caressing on or around them would leave her excited.” They said “That’s a great thing to know. Could you please tell us a common point for all woman?” To this mom said “Personally I feel it stimulating when somebody caresses my thighs gently or fondles my waist and hip. So I feel may be other woman too might feel the same way.” After listening to what mom said two guys between whom mom was seated looked around at the other guys and smiled in a weird way. I understood something was about to happen but I thought when mom was herself getting so close with them why should I interfere and stayed back on my berth looking down at the happenings. Mom has asked them their names. The guy sitting to mom’s right was Mahalingam, to her left Imtiaaz, exactly opposite to her was Prasad. The guy sitting opposite to Mahalingam was Amardeep and the guy sitting opposite to Imtiaaz was Rama Rao. There were two more guys talking to mom but not sitting around mom. The guy in the side lower berth was Raju and the one in the side upper berth was Ramesh. All of them were talking dirty with mom and even mom was enjoying the dirty talk. In between their conversation they were shifting places to sit beside mom n were brushing against her thighs. Mom said it felt so hot, rose and went into the bathroom. 
[+] 3 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
Update 3
After she returned I saw a sudden change in the atmosphere. Persons sitting beside her were trying to look into her blouse. I felt it odd coz, until then mom has covered herself well with pallu, then suddenly after she came from the bathroom What has changed. Mom suddenly bent forward to pull the bag which was under Mahalingam’s legs. When she bent herself her breasts rested on Mahalingam’s thighs and he was trying to touch them. Mom opened the zip of the bag and put her bra inside the bag. Every one was dumbstruck at her act. Now everyone realized that mom has removed her bra in the bathroom. Slowly everybody started getting bolder and were touching mom here and there and mom was also allowing them very happily to touch her body. It was 5 in the evening and everyone were having tea. Imtiaaz complained that the milk was of poor quality. Everybody nodded in affirmation to him. He then said “If you co-operate we can get a good quality milk for the tea” looking at my mom. Mom replied “Even if I co-operate to get the milk that you want it would take a minimum of 9 months. So think of something else.” Mom and all the men laughed together to the reply mom gave and continued their conversation. It was 8 in the night and everyone decided to have dinner. Mom called for me. I pretended to be sleeping. She woke me up n asked to get down to have my dinner. I said I would be coming down in 30 minutes and stayed to see what would she do. She rose up and putting her hands on my berth stood to call me out. 
Like Reply
Update 4
While she was standing Imtiaaz was sqeezing her ass and she was responding well to him by pushing her ass more against him. Mahalingam was licking her armpits and was trying to lick her nipples. She spread her hands to allow him do it more comfortably. Ramesh was rubbing her pussy with hand and she was trying to spread her legs so that both Imtiaaz who is busy behind her playing with her ass and Ramesh playing with her cunt could enjoy their play. I got up and said if I could eat then itself. She gestured everyone to be quiet. I got down. Mom put 4 idlis in my plate n has asked me to go ahead. She offered some to Mr.Rama Rao. He accepted it and whispered something in her ears. She then whispered back in her ear. I completed my dinner and was waiting for others to complete so that we could wash hands together. We all went to the wash basin. Mom threw away the used up plates into the dustbin and washed the vessels brought. Near the washbasin Amardeep planted a kiss on her lips n squeezed her boobs. Everything happened so quickly that they thought I didn’t see, but as I aware of what was happening, I didn’t miss it. I then climbed upto my berth and greeted mom good night. I have asked mom to switch the lights off. Everyone in the coach were almost asleep as it was 10 pm then. Mom got up to switch off the lights. Amardeep came behind her, pulled down her pallu. She quickly switched the lights off and turned around towards him. They were smooching and in the mean time, Rama Rao was lifting up her saree. I wondered how will she be handling so many men at a time. While Rama Rao was busy in lifting mom’s saree Raju was licking her waist. Mom has asked them to sit in the berths and she stood in between. Now she slowly removed her blouse and threw it at Imtiaaz. He smelled it deeply and circulated it among others. Mom sat in between and stretched out her hands. Imtiaaz and Mahalingam sucked one breast each. Mom was enjoying it and was pressing them against her breasts. She has asked Ramesh to pull her saree a lil below her navel and then suck her navel. He did the same and she was shaking ecstatically. In the meantime Rama Rao and Raju took their places one licking mom’s ass and the other licking her pussy. Amardeep came over to her and had deep throated her with his dick. She was sucking his dick like a lollipop. All the men took turns in enjoying her inch by inch. Mom too offered herself very happily to each one of the men. They then lifted her up made her stretch her legs. Imtiaaz entered her cunt, Amardeep filled her ass and started to pump in her holes. Rama Rao and Mahalingam got their dick licked. While her mouth, ass and cunt were filled with dicks she grabbed Raju’s tool in her left hand and Ramesh’s with right. She encircled her fingers around their rods and has signaled them to fuck her palms. Everybody was ramming her body like a hammer. Turn after turn they shifted until everybody fucked her in the ass, pussy and mouth. All them made mom lie on the floor and shot their cum upon her bare body.
Like Reply
Update 5 ( Last)
After about 3 hours of a great fuck session everyone slept. Mom got dressed up over their dried cum and slept. Early in the morning we got down in CST station. Amardeep offered us a ride in his car. He has asked us to stay in his guest house. Everyone of them came there and all the days mom stayed there until I joined the company, she was practically nude and busy in getting fucked. She drank a lot of cum all these days and became a slut to them. Her legs were barely together coz all round the clock someone or the other was fucking her either in the ass or in the cunt. The shocking thing was mom offered her holes so freely to everyone as if she was a whore. Finally I was to join the company and that day mom let all those men take her in the wildest possible ways as they will never meet again. They all fucked her very wildly and bid good bye. After this incident I always take a backstep in calling mom to Mumbai as I feel if she starts it all over again I will have to stand ashamed among my gang Heart
Like Reply
Short and hot.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply