Thriller Vendetta "Revenge Is The Purest Emotion" (Complete)AMA Wining Story by Meriaiza
Story :- Vendetta "Revenge Is The Purest Emotion" (Complete)AMA Wining Story

Written by Meriaiza
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: icon6.gif] Vendetta "Revenge Is The Purest Emotion" (Complete)AMA Wining Story

[Image: 82sAYnbdcopy.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: devil.gif] [Image: devil.gif] Index [Image: devil.gif] [Image: devil.gif]

Prologue

Chapter 1 : Pain and Suffering

1st Update

2nd Update

3rd Update

4th Update

Chapter 2 : An Eye For An Eye

5th Update

6th Update

7th Update

8th Update

9th Update

10th Update

11th Update

12th Update

Chapter 3 : The Right to Live?

13th Update

14th Update

Final Update

Kya aap yeah kahani Hindhi main parhna chahate hain? Toh phir is link par click karain.
[Image: smile.gif]

Badla by Sarhad
Like Reply
"Revenge is the purest emotion."

"An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind."

"Revenge is a confession of pain"

"There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness."

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

"Revenge is a kind of wild justice; which the more man's nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out."

"Revenge is sweeter far more than flowing honey."

"Revenge is sweeter than life itself. So think fools."

"Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind."

"Revenge, at first though sweet, Bitter ere long back on itself recoils."
Like Reply
Prologue

"You're so pathetic that it makes me sick. You have lost everything already. From your pride to even the love of your life. All you have left are a limited number of breaths which I have counted carefully. Why do you want to lose these as well? Give up already and I might spare this excuse of a life that you have."

"You're a fool if you think it's over between us. You started this but now I'll end it when I will rip your fucking heart out of your chest and eat it while it's still beating."

"Its good to hunt a prey down when he is giving a stiff competition. Do whatever is in your power. Only one of us can win and you don't even have a reason to win. I on the other hand will win no matter what the outcome will be.
Infact in a way I have already won."

"What's the Goddamn reason !!!" he shouted, "Before I kill you, I want to know why you did this to me? What did I ever do to you?"

"Now that's a million dollar question isn't it? But I'm afraid you'll have to find the answer on your own. You can kill me now if you want to but then you wouldn't know why your whole life was ripped inside out. The reason will die with me."

"Enough games already. Tell me you son of a bitch why you did it? How can you justify what you did?"

"Justify? Nobody can justify their sins but trust me, you are just as much a sinner as I am. Both of us are going to rot in hell sooner of later. Atleast I had a reason for my actions but you can't even say that for yourself. I'll give you the same hint as I gave you the last time. Maybe this time around you'll spend your time trying to figure out the reason rather than wasting your time trying to find me. Remember this, Be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same. Just remember one thing, even if you will manage to find out the reason, your life will be even more miserable than it is now. So maybe it's better to just kill me now and satisfy your thirst for revenge. Who knows, maybe you'll start a normal life all over again."

And then there was silence. It was the silence before the storm.......
Like Reply
Like Reply
About Vendetta

Just read the first 4 updates of this story and you'll see for yourself that this story is unlike any ever written in Exbii. It's a new experience and might set a trend for more dark thrillers to come. Let me tell you straight away that this is not for the faint hearted. It's a saga about revenge and hatred and along the way there is unspeakable pain, brutality and things which will make you question about morality and the world we live in. This story is completely different from anything I have ever written and I'll try my best to do justice to the story. Kindly do give your suggestions if you like the story and let me know them through your comments. Last but not least I want to dedicate this story to my friend Sarhad. I was writing this as a short story for Xing but when he just read the start, he convinced me to open a thread here and fulfill the potential of the story rather than rushing it.
[Image: cheers.gif]
Like Reply
Chapter 1 : Pain and Suffering

Life of a cop is not easy. Dealing with scumbags all the time will make any sane person go insane. Still Rahul tried his best to live a normal life away from the tensions of busting human trafficking, drug lords and other filth of the world when he was with his wife Kalpana. His father, who was also an inspector, died on duty when he was just a kid and his mother died a few years ago after fighting for years with cancer. Kalpana was now all he had left in his life. She was the daughter of Rahul's mother's friend and it was her mother who fixed their marriage. They dated for only a few weeks before agreeing to marry and within no time fell in love with each other and even after 5 years of marriage, their love only grew stronger. She was now 28 years old and at 5'6 with long flowing hair, big attractive eyes, full lips, fair skin with heavy but tight boobs and an ass to match, she was a sight to behold. "How did I ever get so lucky?" Rahul used to think sometimes. It was kind of strange that the boy who was so popular and had 100's of friends now only had a few and most of them were his colleagues. But when he doesn't even have proper time for his wife then how was he supposed to take out time for his friends? Slowly he lost touch with most of his childhood and college friends and before he knew it, they became like strangers to him. Thankfully Kalpana was more than a wife to him, off late she also become her best friend. He did feel guilty about not spending as much time with Kalpana as he should and was thinking about doing that.

One day he came back from job tired and his headache was killing him. After taking some pain killers he sat down on the sofa with his eyes closed and tried to relax. Kalpana was busy taking a bath when he came home. Which was kind of strange as normally she was always ready when he came back from job. Pain killers started working after a few minutes and he was beginning to relax a little when 2 gentle soft hands covered his eyes. He gently pulled her hands towards him and opened his eyes. The beautiful face of his wife Kalpana was smiling in front of him. No matter how tired he was, whenever she smiled it made him forget about all his problems of the world. Without saying anything he started kissing passionately on her lips and she responded back immediately. They kept on exchanging long soulful kisses for a few more minutes until she stood up and he noticed for the first time that she was clad in the same sari she wore on her wedding. "Ohh so that's why she was taking her time" he smiled to himself while thinking.

Kalpana:"Once again you forgot about our anniversary, right?" She said still smiling.

Rahul:"Happy anniversary sweetheart. You're looking stunning." He said while getting up on his feet and trying to kiss her again but she stepped back quickly.

Kalpana:"First tell me where's my gift or did you forget it as well?" She said while pretending to be angry with him. He smiled and took out the gold bracelet he bought for her. Her eyes sparkled upon seeing it. He started putting it on her wrist and said

Rahul:"Happy marriage anniversary darling and I hope you'll like your gift."

Kalpana:"Thanks alot janu and yes It's beautiful but you didn't have to buy me such an expensive gift."

Rahul:"Trust me it's nothing compared with how much I love you." He replied and kissed her gently on her hand. The gold bracelet was indeed looking good on her wrist.

Rahul:"By the way this is not the only gift. I have a surprise for you as well. First I'll take you to dinner and then will tell you there."

Kalpana:"Even I have a big surprise for you jaan and that surprise is my gift to you as well." She said with a gentle smile on her face.

Rahul:"You know I hate surprises right? Please tell me what it is?"

Kalpana:"Have some patience sweetheart. Trust me you'll be over the moon when I'll tell you but first take me to the dinner that you promised."

Rahul:"As you wish. Let me go and get dressed and then we will go." He said and started moving towards their bedroom when the door bell rang which stopped him in his tracks.

Kalpana:"You go ahead darling I'll see who it is." He smiled at her and went towards their bedroom but as soon as he was inside the room and started removing his shirt, he heard Kalpana screaming loudly with pain. He panicked and quickly ran outside the room shirtless but as soon as he was outside the room, someone hit him hard on his head and he blacked out......

He woke up when cold water was splashed across his face. The pain in his head was really severe and he was having problem adjusting to what was going on around him. The cries of Kalpana brought him back to his senses. He was tied down to a seat with ropes and even his mouth was shut with duct tape all around it. His beautiful wife was crying on the floor. Blood was flowing from her lower lip which was split. His blood started boiling with anger when he saw that and he started trying to free himself from the ropes but it was of no use as the ropes were tied tightly.

Rahul:"MMMMMMM" "MMMMMMM" was all that came out of his mouth when he tried to scream. One of the masked men slapped him tightly on his face. His headache came back with a vengeance and it made him calm down. A young man who was wearing an expensive black suit came forward and slapped that masked man on his face. For the first time Rahul noticed that there were 3 masked men in the room and a young man who wasn't wearing any mask.

Young Man:"Did I tell you to hit him?" He said coldly.

Masked Man:"Sorry boss."

Young Man:"That's better." Then he turned his attention towards Rahul.

Young Man:"I apologize on his behalf. See even though I'm a civilized man, I'm afraid I can't say the same thing about my men. These people are what you call as animals who don't think about the consequences of their actions. Isn't it ironic that even a civilized guy like you has that same quality. You don't think about the consequences of your actions either. Maybe it's not your fault. After all there is an animal inside all of us and that's why Mr.Rahul it's so important to control that animal. We'll have to think carefully about our actions because what goes around comes around as well." His voice was calm and cold as ice and it sent shivers down Rahul's spine. He knew how helpless he and his wife were and he was now fearing for the worse. Slowly that man walked towards Kalpana who was lying on the floor, sobbing with fear and pain. He started caressing the legs of Kalpana while looking at Rahul. There was a sick smile on his face like he was challenging Rahul to do something about this. Kapnana's body was now shaking with fear as he kept on caressing her legs. Tears started to roll down Rahul's eyes.

Young Man:"You're crying already? Well I'm afraid we have not even started yet. Isn't that right guys?" He asked and the masked goons started laughing. Rahul was looking at the young man miserably and was pleading him with his eyes to let them go. Yet deep down inside even he knew that wasn't going to happen now.

Young man:"Don't worry though. I will not bang your wife. Like I said, I am a civilized man. I'm not here to bang a helpless woman. As beautiful as she is, I'm not interested in her at all. I'm here because of you. Trust me I have waited for this day for years now. I always imagined it to be like this. You being as helpless as a vegetable and suffering the pain of the person that you love the most right in front of your eyes. Still no matter how good an imagination I have, seeing the pain in your eyes today is priceless." He then turned his attention towards Kalpana.

Young Man:"So Mrs.Rahul I bet you love your husband. Infact I know that you do. To you he is a man of honor, isn't that right?" Kalpana simply agreed by shaking her head in agreement slowly.

Young Man:"Well then how will you feel If I tell you that he is far worse than these scumbags in the room? These guys do horrible things to others just because of the greed of money but your husband has destroyed the lives of many without any greed. He did that because he could. He did it because he don't give a fuck about the lives of others. In a way I feel sorry for you as you have not done any wrong but every war has it's share of casualties. My hate for your husband far outweighs the pity I feel for you." Kalpana wanted to beg for her and Rahul's life but she was so afraid of the maniac that no words were coming out of her mouth. She thought that it will turn out to be the best day of her life but it was fast turning out to be the worse. The young man was looking straight in the eyes of Rahul now. In his eyes was now nothing but hatred for Rahul and while Rahul was afraid of what was going on, he couldn't help but ask himself why was that man doing this to him and his wife? Why does he hate him so much? He was sure he had never seen him before. Then why? As if reading his mind that man started talking again and this time there was nothing but venom in his voice.

Young Man:"I know you have many questions in your mind right now. Like who am I? Why am I doing this to you? Above all I hope you are asking yourself, do you deserve this? You will have to find the answers of all other questions on your own but I'll answer this last question for you. Yes you deserve all of this and far worse that that. Who am I is not important. Why I have become like this is. The simple answer is you. Yes because of you I have lost everything that had mattered to me and everyone I loved . If it wasn't for you, I too might be living happily with the people who loved me. Thanks to you, the word love doesn't even mean anything to me anymore. I have no dreams or hope for the future. All I have is today and all I want right now is to see you suffer, like I did because of you. Even though I know that revenge will not help as pain will find me again but I sure will enjoy each and every single second of seeing you suffer today. Yes Rahul your sin is far worse than what you are suffering right now. As for what was the sin that you committed? Just remember one thing, be it a rock or a grain of sand, in water they sink as the same." After saying that he walked away from Kalpana and sat on a chair placed at the corner of the room from where he could watch both her and Rahul.

Young Man:"Now listen Rahul and listen carefully. If you'll close your eyes than my men will cut your wife in tiny pieces and feed her to dogs. Keep looking at her. Do you understand what I'm saying?" Rahul helplessly nodded his head. After enjoying the helplessness of his prayers, one last time he ordered

Young Man:"Go ahead and make the bitch suffer."
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
WetDesert-

BDSM
Reading a story thread after nearly a year here: Isn't sending PMs to advertise your thread/s an infractionable offense ?

Going by the little you've posted in this thread, I am assuming that this story will entirely or mostly anyway, have BDSM components. And although this genre done properly, can be an exciting read as well as great wank fodder for many, it is easy to overdo it, especially in a desi forum such as this, where the bulk of the readers wouldn't have 'come up through the ranks' so to speak, in the BDSM world!
The problem for us many vanilla guys (and assuming we're mainstream by a handsome majority here!) is only so much of what is abusive can also be hot!

If this is going to be one long story, I'd suggest you to keep a fine balance between vanilla and BDSM.
Too early to give any more suggestions when I ain't got no clue about what you're intending really

Keep going
Repps added
To early to rate the thread yet
posted up to 10th page
Like Reply
Kalpana:"NOO please let me go. Please let m.....UMMM UMMMM" They silenced her by putting a cloth inside her mouth and then putting duct tape over her mouth. Rahul was shaking the chair as hard as he could, trying to free himself, but it was of no use. His face was burning red with anger and he wanted to kill all the assholes but he was helpless. They tied Kalpana's hands tightly on her backside. She was struggling to get herself free but it was just like a fish struggling outside water. Her eyes becmae as red as blood due to crying. One of the masked men took out a sharp knife and started cutting her saree. The other 2 were holding her tightly from her shoulders and they pinned her to the floor. Still due to her struggling and the extreme sharpness of the knife, she got a few cuts on her body and blood started coming out from her cuts.

Rahul:"MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM" He was going mad with anger and trying his best to free himself. His headache was so severe now that it felt like his head will explode any second now. That man was looking at the misery of both his preys and there was a sick satisfaction on his face.

After cutting through enough of her saree, they ripped the rest off by tearing it mercilessly and threw it away. Her ripped clothes fell right in front of Rahul and he felt as if someone put a warm knife inside his heart. Kalpana was only down to her undergarments now. As this was their marriage anniversary, as a surprise for her husband, she was wearing a g-string and a sexy bra underneath because she was expecting to take the enjoyment to the bed.

Masked Man 1:"WOW! Looks like the bitch was ready for action." They started laughing and then the other one spoke

Masked Man 2:"She's sure going to get more than she expected. I'm going to fuck her brains out." They started laughing again and at that point Kalpana wanted the earth to open up and swallow her alive. Anything to save her from this embarrassment. One of the goons ripped her bra off her forcefully without bothering to open it from behind and it pained sharply when the bra strips hit the soft flesh of her boobs while coming off her. The sight of her soft milky boobs drove them insane with lust. Kalpana started to get herself free with all the strength she had left in her body. She was swinging her legs and one of them caught the face of a masked goon. When he recovered,he was angry as hell.

Masked Man 3:"You fucking cunt!" He slapped her so hard on her face that she almost lost her conscience. Her cheek became red as a tomato and blood started to came out of her nose.

Rahul:"MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He wanted to break the neck of that asshole.The young man was fully enjoying the show and he was relishing each and every second of their misery. Either he was a mad man or his hatred for Rahul was so much that he was enjoying even the things that no man should ever. Maybe it was a combination of both.

Kalpana was dizzy after that slap on her face and she was not resisting anything now. 2 of them started sucking on her big boobs. They were busy squeezing, biting her tits from time to time and sucking her boobs wildly. It started to hurt but by now she was not in a state to resist anymore. The third thug removed her panties and deliberately walked towards Rahul and threw it on his face. Rahul was crying now with both humiliation and frustration. This was making the young man sitting in the seat even more happy. After throwing the g-string at Rahul's face, the thug walked back towards Kalpana and spread her legs wide open. She even shaved her pussy a few hours ago and instantly made the thug hard in his pants.

Masked Man 2:"I bet you even taste good down there." He said and buried his face between her legs and started eating her pussy wildly.

Masked man 1:"Boss can I remove the tape from her mouth?"

Young Man:"Why?"

Masked Man 1:"I just want to brush her teeth with my tool. If you'll understand what I mean. Hehehe"

Young Man:"Go ahead." He replied coldly.

All 3 of them were by now butt naked and hard as rock. One of them removed the tape from her mouth and took out the cloth from inside. She started taking breaths to recover but as soon as she opened her mouth to breath, one of them shoved his cock inside her mouth. Another one held her from her hair and together they made her suck the cock. The thug started fucking her mouth faster and she was choking because of her dick so deep inside her throat. While the 2 of them were busy fucking her mouth, the third one placed his dick at her cunt and with a strong thrust pushed half of it inside her. Kalpana was feeling like she will die any second now. The pain was unbelievable and they were fucking her like crazy. The bastard that was holding her from hair pushed a finger inside her asshole forcefully. She had never taken anything inside her ass and the pain was so sharp like a bullet went through her body. tears were rolling down from her eyes but that was only increasing the pleasure for them. The thug that was busy fucking her pussy took out his cock from inside her and lay on the floor. The other 2 pushed her on top of him and once again his thick cock was deep inside Kalpana. Before she could scream, one of them shoved his cock inside her mouth. At that time the third one after applying his spit on his cock, placed it on her asshole and forcefully enter inside her ass. It felt like her ass was being torn from inside as his dick entered inside her virgin ass. She was feeling like she was about to die with pain but they kept on fucking her for a few more minutes which felt like decades. They cummed inside all her holes and only took out their tools once they become soft.

Rahul had cried so much and was so much embarrassed that he saw those bastards bang her wife but couldn't do anything to prevent it that he wanted to die of shame. Kalpana was lying half dead on the floor. The young man finally stood up from his seat and walked towards Rahul. He took out a handkerchief and dried his tears.

Young Man:"So Rahul did you enjoy the show? I bet you did. BTW sorry for almost forgetting it, happy anniversary to you. Now it's time for your gift isn't it?" He said that and took out a butcher's knife from inside his coat............
Like Reply
super84-

Butcher's knife.....why? For cutting her in small pieces? Owwww....howwws the terrible situation. Kalpna is already faced the fuckpain by those assholes. And Rahul.....who can feel him.

Ali bhai....fire revealing writing. Howwws you feeling when writing such the pathetic and terrible situation. But its enough bhaai......please....please....'aur nahin'. No more please. Any how plz rescue Kalpana.

No doubt u r a man of words. A magician of words. Hats off.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
its too brutal to comment ..... waiting for next updt ......

it may be an important part of your story but its really tough to read for me, take it as a compliment that U made me disturbed just by your words.
rest for next

loveforever414-

Agree...atleast me never read stories...

read it full........

refreshing each time now...

nice story meri...
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by WetDesert View Post
BDSM < image >
Reading a story thread after nearly a year here: Isn't sending PMs to advertise your thread/s an infractionable offense ? < image >

Going by the little you've posted in this thread, I am assuming that this story will entirely or mostly anyway, have BDSM components. And although this genre done properly, can be an exciting read as well as great wank fodder for many, it is easy to overdo it, especially in a desi forum such as this, where the bulk of the readers wouldn't have 'come up through the ranks' so to speak, in the BDSM world!
The problem for us many vanilla guys (and assuming we're mainstream by a handsome majority here!) is only so much of what is abusive can also be hot!

If this is going to be one long story, I'd suggest you to keep a fine balance between vanilla and BDSM.
Too early to give any more suggestions when I ain't got no clue about what you're intending really < image >

Keep going
Repps added
To early to rate the thread yet < image >

loveforever414-

old age hurts sometimes wetty bro....

atleast you read it that its BDSM...

and thats was meri is to say via pm who were not knowing his writing..to visit and read it...

you seems to be nice with all then why such meaning less comment...
Like Reply
Meriaiza-

Dear friends if you are feeling the pain and misery of Kalpana and if you are feeling sorry at the helplessness of Rahul than that's exactly how I wanted the readers to feel. This is a realistic story that has been inspired by the real life events that happen every day around us. Even on the first page I have written that this is not a story for the faint hearted.

All around us in real life shocking events take place. Religious extremists kills thousands of people in the name of God. Students killing 100's of fellow students in a fit of rage. Husbands killing wives including one who beheaded his wife and than walk to the security officer station with her head in his hand a few weeks ago.

This story is a combination of many things. How us humans who think we are superior to animals are in reality far worse than them. We are the only one who bang and kill members of our own species deliberately. So the inspiration behind brutality comes from real life itself. Above all it's about revenge. Even the famous quotes by great people on revenge are contradictory to one another as I showed by stating a few of them on the first page. I like to think that's because different people react differently to the same situations. It's about how revenge and hatred can turn a person into a monster. Beyond that it's hard for me to talk at this point as there's a lot of story to tell and I don't want to ruin it by speaking about it. All I will request is that don't come to early conclusions.
k2soni-

Meri Bhai,

This update although a bit hard for the week hearted, as some of the comments have requested for no more, is the best description of a beautifully planned revenge. Whatever be the reason, is a secondary thing. You have done a marvelous job with the words. Hats off to you bro. It really is not for the week hearted.

Please do not mind the words of the week hearted and do complete justice to the requirements of the story and the plot as you have done in this update.
Like Reply
Rahul:"MMMMMMMMMMMM" He was afraid and knew what was about to happen as that man started walking towards the naked half dead body of Kalpana. He sat right beside her on the floor and she started looking at him afraid with her half open eyes

Young Man:"Happy anniversary to you as well bitch." He said and raised his hand with knife up in the air.

Kalpana:"Please.......don't do this. I'm begging......you please don't kill me." She begged with tears dropping from her eyes.

Young Man:"Why?"

Kalpana:"I'm pregnant." She replied and looked into his eyes for mercy. There was none. His eyes remained as cold as ever and she knew her time was up. With great effort she looked towards Rahul and said

Kalpana:"I lov..." She couldn't even complete her sentence when he brought his hand down with such force that the knife almost went through her neck.

Rahul:"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" He was going insane with both rage and pain.

Kalpana's blood was now all over the place and it was just pouring out from where he cut her neck. Even that man was soaked in her blood from his face to his suit. There was alot of blood now all around Kalpana's dead body. Yet even that didn't satisfy the animal inside that man as he raised his hand again and struck it again on her neck. This time he ended up beheading Kalpana completely. Even the thugs were shocked by the brutality of the man.

Young Man:"Will you assholes just keep staring at me or help me out?" He roared angrily.

Masked Man 1:" Sh...sure boss. What should we do?"

Young Man:"You bought the knives with you, right?"

Masked Man 2:"Yes boss we did."

Young Man:"Then quit standing around here and help me cut this bitch to small pieces."

They were stunned by his order but straight away took out their knives and started cutting the dead body of Kalpana. Rahul was still trying to get himself free but gave up due to pain and exhaustion. Yet they were nothing compared with the pain he was feeling in his heart. The woman that meant the world to him was first brutally banged than murdered and now was being cut in to tiny pieces and yet he let it all happen right in front of his eyes. Finally he closed his eyes and what was going in front of him was too much to bear anymore. Still the sickening voices of multiple knives going through Kalpana's body was impossible to ignore and then something unexpected happened. One of the masked men ended up cutting his finger and his scream made Rahul open his eyes again. Without even thinking about it he took off his mask and started sucking his wound so the bleeding could stop. Rahul's mind was exhausted but still he felt as if he has seen the man before somewhere.

Young Man:"You moron! Why did you take off your mask?"

Masked Man 3:"Sorry boss but what's the difference? We will kill him anyway."

Young Man:"Did you figure it all out yourself you asshole? No we will not kill him." The man panicked on hearing that and started to wear his mask again.

Young Man:"What's the point now dipshit? Just go away from here before I kill you. These 2 are enough to help me out."

That man went away from there as quickly as he could. The young man and the remaining 2 thugs went back to cutting the rest of Kalpan's body as if nothing had happened. It took them an hour to finish cutting her body into small pieces. Once finished, on the young man's order one of them brought a big suitcase there and they started carefully putting all her body pieces inside the suitcase. Once they finished putting all her body parts inside the suitcase, they started cleaning the place as best as they could which even in that state of mind seemed strange to Rahul. The young man didn't even cover his face once so what's the point of trying to remove any evidence now? By now he was sure that the man wasn't a fool then why were they doing that? Unless he was going to kill him as well which he already said that he wont. He got the answer to that as well once they were finished as the maniac looked at him with a sick smile and deep satisfaction on his face.

Young Man:"You're a cop and if you want to then with security officer help you can catch me but you might not be lucky enough to catch me alive. Even if you will, trust me you will not get any answers from me no matter how much security officer will torture me. What justice will you get? At best they'll hang me to death. Will that be enough for you? You and I are of the same breed so I know that you will not tell security officer anything about me. I also know that you will find me sooner or later. Don't worry, I'll be waiting for you. With that I'll ask your permission to leave. I don't want to keep a man waiting on his anniversary now do I? You have been a perfect host and I thank you for your hospitality." He said that sarcastically and left with the masked thugs and Kalpana's dead body in his suitcase. Rahul was looking at them leaving and he kept on looking until the door was closing. It was as if the door was closing on the life that he was living as well........

[Image: uploadedsdghtd_sketch.jpg]
Like Reply
emo.prince007-

>young main kaun hai??

>uska rahul se kya conection hai???

>kalpana ko hi kyun mara us young man ne???

> wo naqab-dhaari ko rahul ne kahan dekha hoga???

> young man ne saare saboot kyun mita diye, aur kalpana ki laash ko tukde karke kyun le gaya???

aise hi kai sawalon ko apne aap me samete hue, ek bahut hi umda aur romanchak kathaanak se saji hui ye kahani...

gaurtalab ye hoga ki lekhak kis tarah in sab sawalon ke jawaab likhta hai kahani mein...
mera samarthan lekhak ko prapt ho!!! aur main ummeed karta hun, ki ye kahani unhi unchaiyon ko prapt kare, jin ke liye vaanchit hai!!!
Saadar Abhinandan,
Prince....
posted up to 15th page
Like Reply