Adultery Ordeal of a 30 yr old housewife.. by masala_man
Story :- Ordeal of a 30 yr old housewife..

Written by  masala_man
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ordeal of a 30 yr old housewife..

Over 1000 replies and half a million views with 80% people liking and participating in the thread to make this story a big success.. Over 1000 reps point already distributed via this story to all participants...(includes story characters gallery as imagined and suggested by various story readers)

Welcome in after the brief warning..

Warning : A humiliation story contains extreme graphic scene descriptions and maybe disturbing.

STORY PIC GALLERY

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION PICS OF NILANJANA
[Image: Pink9z.jpg] [Image: AA9H4.jpg]
[Image: 4u95Q.jpg] [Image: radha41.jpg] [Image: red2F.jpg] [Image: maria007.jpg] [Image: LongBraid1.jpg] [Image: 215ee1808aMp.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 5Xqr.jpg] [Image: 6028627.jpg] [Image: 602864D.jpg] NEW [Image: RH4ulcrF.jpg]

NEW Balls Popping Out out of her womanhood: [Image: ballspopingoutH.jpg]
NEW Sleeping after first night: [Image: sleepingafterfirstnightnilanjana.jpg]
NEW Inside toilet: [Image: Toiletz.jpg]
NEW One size small bra: [Image: Smallsizebrap.jpg]
NEW Punishment for vomit after blowjob: [Image: PunishmentforbomitafterblowjobM.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Punishment: [Image: Punishmentforbomitafterblowjob3.jpg]
NEW boobs fondling: [Image: BoobPressing.jpg]
NEW Sleeping inserting dick in mouth[Image: cool.gif] [Image: sleepingdickinsidemouthf.jpg]
NEW Working: [Image: Workingy.jpg][/quote]
Like Reply
************************************************************************************************

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION FOR KUMKUM..

[Image: Sudhi2.jpg] [Image: Sudhi1.jpg] [Image: 2saf8si.jpg] [Image: Indian399.jpg] [Image: 1000237i.jpg] [Image: 211ty.jpg]

SURPRISE SUGGESTION FOR THE CHARACTER OF [b]ASMA KHAN..
IN THE STORY.. APPRECIATED AND THANKS TO KHAN1900.. REPPED HIM..

[Image: 11bMYLH.jpg] [Image: 33wEcb.jpg][/b]
Like Reply
KHAN1900 SUGGESTION OF ASMA KHAN MISTREATING NILANJANA WITH SMOKE CIGGERATE

[Image: smokeaN.jpg]

NEW! NEW! NEW!! NILANJANA AS IN SCENE 2 - SUGGESTION - MORE PICTURES WELCOME...

[Image: 2BWs1.jpg]

POST PICTURES OF NILANJANA and KUMKUM in YOUR IMAGINATION AND WIN REPS

GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND WIN REPS.. THOUGH ALL SUGGESTIONS MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED AND IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATLY

synopisis - This is a long tale of ordeal about a 30 yr old housewife Nilanjana. A blackmail tale.. So advice minors and different taste people to keep out..

Part 1.

It was 12:10 pm and Nilanjana was before time for her appointment with her younger sister. She checked the gas knobs off. She checked the water geyser and taps not dripping. She had a checklist in her mind and she followed that. She did not want her apartment to be a mess when she returned.

She was to make in time for the 13:30 pm meeting with her younger sister Kumkum at the city center mall, about 45 minute drive from her apartment.

ahh, the window was not bolted properly and had flung open letting breeze in. This shanta bai is more worried about rushing out than doing things properly. She looked out of the window and saw a young couple

It had been a long long journey for Nilanjana after her and Kumkum's parents had died. Her dad had just been transferred to Mumbai from Calcutta when both the parents died in the scooter accident. It was tragic times with Nilanjana just 17 and Kumkum much younger at 10. But Nilanjana knew more than tragedy, they had no real relatives to take care of. She knew she had to support and fend for herself and her younger sister.

GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND WIN REPS.. THOUGH ALL SUGGESTIONS MAY NOT BE ACCEPTED AND IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATLY

Nilanjana left her studies and joined a full time clerical job at her fathers employment company. The scales were much less. But the sympathy towards her loss made things easier for her to settle in. She could earn enough to support her sisters studies in one of the best convents and cutting edges to make the ends meet for the two time decent meal.

Times were tough but tough got going. She had met Siddarth in one of the company party evenings. Siddarth was the managing director of the company and Nilanjana was responsible to arrange the party. Siddarth fell in love her hardwork and dedication and the beauty of her work. Or maybe he fell in love with her "just-out-of-teen" 22 year old innocence. Nilanjana never had paid any attention to her appearance, though god her blessed her with some of the best.

She had fell in love with the plain suits, she could afford. She had no room for makeup in her life. The only luxury she applied was to have suits stiched loose enough to not to highlight her volumptous 36 C breasts and meaty thighs and full buttocks which added spice with her 5 feet 9 inch frame.

Time passed, Siddarth was inclined towards Nilanjana, but she was afraid of things, or just wanted to focus on her job to support her sister's studies.

Only after Kumkum, a bright girl in school, made it to engineering with top grades, did Nilanjana relax towards the life. Siddarth made a soft proposal to her. He seemed serious and she liked him. But there was a vast difference of status which Siddarth downplayed.

They went ahead with their plans. Everything went well, but destiny had something else in mind for Nilanjana.

End of Preface 1 - Part 1...
Like Reply
Part 2 - Preface continued..

The nice and a beautiful relation for Nilanjana turned into turbulence when the marriage proposal was rejected by Siddarth's family. Siddarth did his best to get Nilanjana accepted in the family.

Barely had his family consented for the marriage and marriage took place in full tension environment.

It was just the second day of their marriage, when Vicky the younger brother of Siddarth tried to cross lines on Nilanjana. He took Nilanjana to be a loose character girl who wooed his elder brother for sake of money and comfort. He stated his intentions to Nilanjana the very first time he bent to take her blessings when the bride came home, by touching her legs rather than feet below her saree. She averted the face off in front of everyone by backing out of it.

Later he offered her more money if she slept with him. And he ended up getting slapped.

Nilanjana complained about him in the family and as a result Vicky was kicked out of the family house and business. Some people in the family did not like it and the relations turned bitter. Finally within a month Siddarth and Nilanjana moved to a different apartment away from the family. Siddarth setup a new business.

Nilanjana was more comfortable in new apartment with fewer luxuries, but she could comfortably have her younger sis Kumkum stay with themselves. Siddarth was very understanding and supported Nilanjana in this regard.

It was about 7 years to her happy marriage (though they did not plan for a kid till they settle and Kumkum married). Life was filled with struggle for the couple as Siddarth setup new business. But the couple lived it happilly through the ups and down of the life.

Finally things seem settling for Nilanjana. She had satisfaction of her role, her struggle in handling a major tragedy in life. Life and god had been kind on her and she thanked god for supportive husband, a very nice and loving sister who had done her proud with her hardwork and a nice life ahead.

Kumkum had grown into a pretty sexy young lady like her sister. She passed out engineering with distinction and was employed with one of the prestigious software firms in the city. She had been proposed with a young guy Rahul and they were destined to marry in coming 10 days. And that is where she was heading. To complete last legs of big shopping list which was pending today.

Her thoughts were broken by a buzzz of the door bell. Ohh, she had been leaning on the open window for past 15 minutes. Her long hair was in disarray with the wind. She adjusted her black saree and tucked her hair behind her ears as she walked to the door with her big heels tip tapping the floor.

Who is it?? she asked in a quizzing voice as she opened the door.

End of Preface - End of part 2...

Like Reply
Part 3:

Nilanjana : YOU.. Why are you here???

She was taken by surprise when she opened the door and unexpectedly saw Vicky standing there with another guy. They were dressed pretty cheaply in hunky funky clothes.

Vicky : Bhabhi, Namaste Bhabhi.

Nilanjana : (ignoring his greeting) Why are you here?

Vicky : Bhabhi, was just passing by.. thought would drop in for a glass of water.. By the way, this is Rohit, my friend.

Rohit : Hello.. bhabhi (bhabhi coming in a bit late)

Nilanjana ignored his greeting but just noticed a big red bag in his hand looked like a cricket kit.

Nilanjana : your brother is not in and I am leaving. You probably should come some other time.

Vicky : Bhabhi, just a glass of water. It has been boiling hot outside.

Nilanjana : (thinking) ok.. wait here..

Saying she turned with dilemna in mind if she should be harsh enough to slam the door on the visitors. She decided against it and went into the kitchen, just half closing the door.

When she returned with two glasses of water, she was taken aback by the two of them seated on the sofa in the drawing room.

Probably I should have rammed the door into their faces, she thought.

Nilanjana (irritated) : Water..

She could feel the vulgar looks of Vicky. She ignored them.

Vicky : Bhabhi, you still look sexy.

Nilanjana : shut up. Finish the glass and get going.

Vicky : Bhabhi, heard that Kumkum has also grown sexy.

Nilanjana : SHUT UP, LEAVE... (pointing to the door)..

Vicky : (looking at her as if she was silently accepting his words) Seems Kumkum's assets have outgrown yours.. he he..

Nilanjana was fuming now, but Vicky was as cool as ice.

Vicky : heard your sis is getting married. You did not invite me to her marriage.

Nilanjana : do you want me to call the security officer.

Vicky : bhabhi, you are just getting angry. ok, lets discuss business..

Nilanjana : GET LOST.. i tell you.

she turned to walk towards the phone. she picked up the receiver.

Nilanjana : I am calling the security officer if you dont leave right now..

Vicky : wait bhabhi, please see this before you do.

Rohit pulled out a piece of cloth from the bag and held it in his hands.

Nilanjana looked at the cloth, trying to figure what was happening. It looked like a tattered piece of garment... like some garment thrown away after being worn extensively. tattered into pieces and dirty.

Nilanjana : (confused) what is it.

Rohit arranged the garment properly in his hand and held it out once more.

Nilanjana : what is ,.... wait.. OHH MY GOD..

End of Part 3

Like Reply
Part 4

Nilanjana : what is this.

Vicky : what you think about it?

Nilanjana : this is.. this is..

Vicky : yes.. this is the top .. which Kumkum was wearing today morning to office.

Nilanjana felt a streak of chill run down her spine.

Nilanjana : how did you get this? where is Kumkum?

Vicky : dont worry bhabhi.. she is ok.. she is with me..

Nilanjana : with you?? what do you mean?

Vicky : ohh bhabhi.. u ask lot of questions.

Nilanjana : bastard.. what do ..

Vicky : (in commanding tone) SHUT UP bhabhi.. i dont like abuses and slang for myself..

Nilanjana's voice cracked and seemed accepting the back foot. She could feel her heard beat faster. Sweat formed on her head. Vicky meanwhile took out his mobile and dialled a number. she could hear the ring on the other side as Vicky put the phone on speaker. Nilanjana kept quiet. maybe she was afraid to speak. she was letting things happen the way Vicky wanted them. she could not let that happen.

A voice on phone got her back into the room.

(voice on phone) : hello boss...

Vicky (on the phone) : how is chidiya doing?

(voice on phone) : boss she is getting angry.. crying..

(voice on phone) : boss .. can i touch her??

Vicky (on the phone) : wait chotu.. i will get a bigger chidiya for u..

Nilanjana : please let me talk to her..

Vicky (on the phone) : chotu. give the phone to the chidiya..

Kumkum (on the phone) [Image: frown.gif]crying) Hellooo..

Nilanjana (on the phone) : Hello..

Kumkum (on the phone) : Hello didiii.. pls save me didi..

Nilanjana (on the phone) : hello.. kummu.. hello.. are you....

Kumkum (on the phone) : please save me didi.. please.. they..please give them whatever you have of them..

Nilanjana(on the phone) : i will kummu.. where are you..

Kumkum (on the phone) : didi, they have beaten me.. and .. and they...(she broke down crying)...

Vicky took the phone, disconnected it and put it into his pocket.

End of Part 4

Like Reply
Part 5

Vicky : (as cool as a cucumber, rubbing his phone with his shirt to clean off any dust) : So bhabhi, dont worry, we just removed her tshirt.. we did not even touch her bra.. lol.. her pink bra and her..

Nilanjana : (virtually screaming) SHUT UP (pausing, controlling herself) and you think u can get away with this? right?

Nilanjana : (walking to the phone) I will call the security officer right away and your brother.

Vicky : bhabhi. bhaiya is out of town and even if he hurries back it will be not before evening he can reach here. and security officer.. he he.. first you will be running behind them and then they will be running behind me.. and you know what.. Kumkum is running behind time with me..

Nilanjana paused her steps..

Vicky : i can have nice photoshoot with her in sexy clothes and off course without them..he he..imagine 11 days down the line, one of my unknown friends distributes those pics to all people in the mandap..when Kumkum is taking pheras.. security officer will again come, note a FIR and take a copies of your beautiful sisters pics with themselves.. for their personal pleasure..

Nilanjana turned towards Vicky and her confused eyes pretended to look confident.

Vicky : who cares about me bhabhi.. i will be in the jail.. next 5 years. and then come back.. but think about Kumkum.. for her next all years will be a punishment without jail.. and you will be looking for someone like me, begging him to marry her.. for god sake.... he he..

Nilanjana : please.. what do u want from us..

Vicky : not from us, from you darling.. err. i mean, bhabhi.. (last word coming after a pause).

Nilanjana (seemingly preturbed now but covering up nicely without panic in her voice) : what did I do to deserve this?

Vicky : he he.. maybe your are Kumkum's sister.. he he..

Nilanjana : what do you want from me?

Vicky : only some help.. for our new business..

Nilanjana : how much money??

Vicky : why do you always think everything in terms of money?? even your relations and love??

Nilanjana (amazingly cool) : shut up .. that is none of your business.. tell me your business..

Vicky : my new business is BLUE FILMS...

End of Part 5
Like Reply
Part 6:

The business stream struck like a big wave against the hard wall of brave front Nilanjana was posing in front of Vicky. She knew she will have to not loose and get Kumkum out of the mess before she can act against this man. And she could not do so before the wall of her resistance crumbles.

She was buying time, but she just hoped someone could come to her rescue. She had not been able to call anyone. And she did not know how much time the wall would stand in the continous attacks from Vicky, before it cracks.

Nilanjana : how much money you want for your business??

Vicky : money.. money... money.. do you think of something else other than this.. whore..

Nilanjana : (screaming) SHUT UP.. I AM YOUR BHABHI..

Vicky : yeah, who married and broke a family just for sake of her own fun and money...

Nilanjana tried to divert the things to family and relations..

Nilanjana : no please.. i did not do it for..

Vicky : you are going to pay today with your sis...

Nilanjana : what do you want?

Vicky : i dont want money..

Nilanjana : tell me what you want..

Vicky : I want the heroine for my blue film..

End of Part 6

Like Reply
Part 7:

Vicky : I want the heroine for my blue film..

Nilanjana : so you are looking at a wrong place..

Vicky : dont worry bhabhi, we will pay you nicely for it..

Nilanjana : what if I refuse..

Vicky : he he.. we have a backup heroine for the picture.. your sis..

Nilanjana : shut up.

Vicky : you want to refuse??

Nilanjana : please..

Vicky : (getting up to leace) ok rohit.. we will have to use the backup..

Nilanjana : wait...

Vicky : what?

Nilanjana : can there be no other way?

Vicky : yeah, i told u.. we can always use the backup..

Nilanjana : try to understand Vicky, i am married and i am your bhabhi.. how can I..

Vicky : but Kumkum is not married and she is not my bhabhi either..

Nilanjana : (almost pleading now, she could feel the wall of her brave front crack) please leave her..

Vicky : for free??

Nilanjana : please..

Vicky (walking to the door) : i dont have time..

Nilanjana : ok.. ok.. (trying to firm up) ..ok..

Nilanjana : (with a defeated look) i will do what you want.. but leave her first..

Vicky : I will leave her when we are done..

Nilanjana : No, first leave her then I ..

Vicky : you are not keeping conditions here..

Nilanjana : I am not doing anything till you leave her..

Vicky : that is your final thought??

Nilanjana : leave her and i will do what you want..

Vicky : ok.. Kumkum is wearing a pink bra.. and i was just wondering what color panties she is wearing..

(saying Vicky pulls out his mobile from his pocket)

End of Part 7
Part 8 :

Vicky pulled out his mobile and dialled the number.

Nilanjana : please no.. we can talk..

Vicky ignored her comment and now Nilanjana could hear the bell ringing on the other side of the phone..

Nilanjana : i said we can..

Vicky (on the phone) : hello chotu ... ek kaam kar..

Nilanjana : I am ready... what do you wan (vicky's voice cut her scentence)

Vicky (on the phone) : (ignoring her pleas) how is the chidiya doing?

(on the phone) : sir ji, she is fluttering like a injured bird..

Vicky (on the phone) : not still tired .. hmmm??

Nilanjana : please Vicky, please.. no...

Nilanjana tried to leap on the phone.. but Vicky easily dodged out of the way..and she just could not grab the phone.. Vicky was way more strong than her for that.. another attempt and Nilanjana knew she was making a mockery of herself..

Vicky (on the phone) : chotu, do you know which color panties she is wearing??

(on the phone) : boss i can just see some white waistband over her jeans..

Nilanjana : please for god sake.. stop it.. i am begging you..

Vicky (on the phone) : no chotu, why dont you check it out.. she maybe wearing a different colors..

(on the phone) : yes boss..

Vicky (on the phone) : chotu, unbutton her jeans and unzip it..

Nilanjana was on her knees now..

Nilanjana : please..Vicky, please.. i will do anything.. but please stop..

(on the phone) : yes boss,

female screams on the phone (on the phone) : NOO.. NOOO.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO... OH MY GOD>.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Nilanjana (crying.. on her knees .. holding feet of Vicky.. resignation stamped in her voice) : please.. please stop.. i will..i will do anything..

Vicky (on the phone) : chotu, stop..

(on the phone) : yes boss, (sobbing voices in the background)

Vicky (on the phone) : what color is she wearing?

(on the phone) : boss.. white color .. blue polka dotted boss..he he

Vicky (on the phone) : did u pull down her jeans??

(on the phone) : no boss.. i will do it..

Vicky (on the phone) : (Commanding voice) NO, YOU WILL NOT.. CHOTU.. leave her alone for now..

(on the phone) : but boss, (disappointment clear in his voice)..

Vicky (on the phone) : chotu.. wait for my next call.. i promised u..

Vicky disconnects the phone..

Vicky : so bhabhi, can we work now?? ....... togather??

End of Part 8
Like Reply
Part 9:

Vicky : so bhabhi, can we work now?? ....... togather??

Nilanjana collapsed to floor from her knees, crying, weeping in defeat and helplessness. She could not imagine this was happening to her. She was a free lady just some minutes ago.

Vicky : bhabhi, i think you need another round of motivation.

Nilanjana : no, no... please.. dont do anything to Kumkum.

Vicky : then why dont you get up and get us a nice cool glass of water from the fridge..

Nilanjana struggles to get up.. she arranges her black chiffon saree once on her feet.. not much can be seen off her dress as she always dressed up simple and conservative.. Rahit tries to catch a glimpse of her midriif, but not even couple of inches of midriff she has left open for the world to see.. her blouse is thick cotton and one cant even see the outline of her bra from over it.. Rohit smiles in his mind thinking 'the hidden would be uncovered soon'..

Nilanjana turns towards the kitchen..

Vicky : bhabhi, i got a present for you.. here..

Nilanjana looks behind.. Vicky pulls out a card box and pulls out footwears for Nilanjana..

Nilanjana looks at Vicky.. the sandals were too jazzy for any decent girl or lady. made with glossy bright red coloured shining glass pieces in the front. They had a long two feel red shining lace. the sandals had huge high pencil heels which were clearly more than 5 inches. she had worn it high heels twice in her life and just for trials.. she could not stand the pain in her toes and her calves due to the high heels.

Nilanjana : Vicky, why this..

Vicky : bhabhi, a present for you...

Vicky bent down in humbleness and kept the sandals for Nilanjana to wear as if he was a sales man at the chappal store..

Nilanjana : Vicky, i dont wear this type.

Vicky : bhabhi, i dont like people rejecting my present i got with love..

Nilanjana : but..i have never wore one..

Vicky did not budge and sat waiting for her to step into the new sandals, her first step into cheap world of sluttiness. Nilanjana knew she had least choice.. she was getting forced into it in name of a present..

she stepped out of her small heels chappal onto the cold marble floor.

Nilanjana : can I wear it myself.

Vicky : I will help you bhabhi, i know u never wore ones like these yourself.

she was in a soup now.. A stranger was offering her to help her wear her sandals. Waise lot many sales man helped her try her shoes, but this was different.

She stepped on one of the sandals. Her first sensation was of cheapness till she felt she will slip due to steep incline due to long heels. She tried balancing herself but ended up leaning her hands on Vicky's head to avoid the fall.

Vicky : these fit nicely bhabhi..

Nilanjana : they are bit loose and i may trip.

Vicky : because i have not tied the laces, bhabhi, can you please lift the saree a bit so that i can tie the laces.

Nilanjana got this request like a punch in her gut. not that she had not shown herself above her ankles to anyone, but, each inch of skin she showed today seemed like a bang, each touch on her feet seemed like a molestation to her..

Vicky : bhabhi..

Nilanjana slowly grabbed the front of her pleads on the saree and raise it ..

Vicky : more higher bhabhi..

she raised it bit more.. now exposing her calves to him.. he slightly massaged her calves with his palms.. feeling the flesh.. she closed her eyes in shame..this was above the skin he had touched her when she came married, then she had kicked him out, but today she was going to fall.. she knew she will fall. she wanted to scream but she could not.. she was waiting to fall into lows of her modesty..

Vicky started tying the laces over her ankles raising it in every loop.. the laces did not seem to end.. two feet laces seemed kilometers to her.. each inch he raised over her leg seemed to be an inch closer to her womanhood..

round and round he went.. and pulling each time so tight with a jerk that she would lean more on him..he rode the laces as high upto just under her knees..

the other leg followed and so did her humiliation.. the laces were tied too tight, digging into her soft calves..

Little did she realize that Rohit was recording her humiliation on the camera from behind her..just angle enough to catch her leaning on vicky's head.

when Vicky was through, he stepped back and stood up.. she stumbled as she was still leaning her hand on his head for support.. she dropped her saree to maintain balance.. she managed to stand straight, but she felt like she would fall the first step she took..

Vicky : wait bhabhi... lift it up....

Nilanjana reluctantly lifted up a little lower than before..

Vicky : u look gorgeous real self in this..

Nilanjana (steaming back) : what do you mean??

Vicky : (ignoring her) bhabhi, why dont u try them upto the fridge and fetch two glasses of water..

Nilanjana dropped her saree back to her feet, looked at him and slowly tried to step towards the fridge.. she took couple of steps slowly and awkwardly ..

Vicky : quick, two minutes for two glasses.. or again Kumkum will be sorry and screaming..

Nilanjana quickened her small steps.. high heels had effect on her full buttocks as they jutted out obscenely.. her ass swayed as she struggled to walk to meet 2 minutes..

Rohit took all of it into the camera before keeping the camera inside..

she pulled out two glasses and poured water into them from the fridge..and walked back on the high heels towards entering the lows of the cheap world.

End of Part 9:
Part 10:

Nilanjana : water.

Vicky : (turning to her) Rohit, water..

Rohit takes a glass and drinks..

Vicky takes the glass and rather than drinking it pours the water right onto her saree.. on her chest.. water splashing just where her clevage would be.. Nilanjana closed her eyes as the chill ran down her body in utter shame... a tear or two dropped along her cheeks raising his hands up and up as the stream of water splashes with more and more force on her womanly mammaries. once glass is empty, Nilanjana's saree is clinging to her breasts and showing off the black blouse as if saree was transparently not there..

Vicky : ohh sorry bhabhi.. i dropped water.. let me clean it up..(as Vicky pretended to pull out a hankerchief from his pocket).

Nilanjana : (turning away to avoid Vicky touching her) go to hell..

Vicky frowns and keeps back his hankerchief..

Nilanjana heaves a sigh of relief though she does not show it. She still acts to be irritated but forced lady and pretending that Vicky's tricks cannot prick into her mind.

Vicky : so bhabhi, we begin in your bedroom..

Nilanjana looks up bt remains silent.. she was expecting it. Her bedroom was just an addition.

Vicky : can you take us to your bedroom?

Nilanjana looks at him.. her saree was still clinging to her body.. and she had not bothered to move it away.

she turned and walked to her bedroom. not bothering the two men following her..

as they enter the bedroom.. she switches on the lights..

Vicky : bhabhi, so clean, seems no one slept in here since ages..

Nilanjana ignores his comments.. Vicky goes and switches on the AC.

Vicky : so when was the last time you slept with brother here?

Nilanjana (shot back) : this is none of your..

Vicky : anything i ask is my business, you get me??

Nilanjana looked at Vicky in defeated hatred, but still fill of pride that she was fighting despite being prisoner of lost war.

Vicky : now, when was the last time you made out with brother in this bed?

Nilanjana was stunned at the deeper, more aimed question.

she mumbled something..

Vicky : i did not hear anything, you know what happens when i dont get what I want..dont you? being good and specific would be better for you..

Nilanjana : day before yesterday..

Vicky : crazy guys.. you go about it even in days..

Nilanjana looked up at Vicky.. she did not want to argue or take it more over.. she just wanted it to finish..

Vicky : is brother able to satisfy you bhabhi with his small...?

Nilanjana : SHUT UP, he is your elder brother..

Vicky : ohh bhabhi, ok.. i will be more direct.. so many years, why have you not been able to bear a child??

Nilanjana (shooting back) : this is none of your..(broken by Vicky)

Vicky : ahahh.. my business.. I got my answer bhabhi.. probably you should take him to a good doctor..

Nilanjana: what?? shut up..

Vicky : i can understand bhabhi, now you will not have to worry.. you will be mother to your own nephew..he he..

Nilanjana had no option but to look down on the inevitable and amazingly direct threat.. inevitable till she does not act or there is some help coming from her fate..

Vicky : bhabhi, where is ur makeup kit..

Nilanjana : why?

Vicky : you look horrible after all those tears running down your cheeks.

Nilanjana : i will freshen up and come..

Vicky : wait bhabhi, take this.. Rohit!!!

Rohit pulls out a cheap looking makup kit from the bag.. it seemed used heavily and repeatedly .. and roughly.. also added couple of real bright shaded golden and deep red lipsticks.

Nilanjana surprisingly looks at the extensivity of the preparedness these two men had come with.. they seemed regular at their jobs.

Vicky : bhabhi, to help you we got these.. opening the deep bright red shade lipstick..

Nilanjana : what?? I am NOT going to apply this..

Vicky : dont worry, I will apply that myself on you..

End of Part 10
Like Reply
Part 11 :

Nilanjana looked at Vicky. For the first time, her eyes were pleading him. She looked on as Rohit emptied the cheap but extensive makeup kit on the table. She could identify the makeup base, roos, lipsticks, kajal brushes and various shades of eye liners.

From a free lady till few minutes ago, Nilanjana was now reduced to a slut. So much so, right now she was wondering what was in store for her. Vicky had hand on her most sensitive nerve and could wreck her whole life without injuring her. He had turned her into a slut without even stripping a single cloth off her body. And now here she was, standing in front of her brother in law, whom she had publically accused of making sexual advances on her, in her own bedroom, waiting for him to apply makeup on her.

Vicky : Sit here bhabhi. (pointing to the stool).

Nilanjana : please Vicky.

Vicky : hurry up bhabhi, we dont have all day to do this..

Nilanjana reluctanly lowered herself on the stool in front of the mirror. She daily used this stool and mirror while applying her daily makeup, but today the mirror would witness something else. But there was something else she could see in the mirror. Rohit was setting up the video camera. Startled she turned around. Vicky realized that she had seen it and smiled in his mind. What Nilanjana did not realize is that the camera was on and whatever she was going to say now was also getting recorded.

Nilanjana : no please, dont take the camera. I am doing anything that you want. But not the camera please..

Vicky : bhabhi, we agreed to do the blue film..

Nilanjana : but no recording of events Vicky.

Vicky : then what is a blue film?

Nilanjana : I will do everything you ask for..

Vicky : now, now, I am surprised when you say you will object to recording when we make a blue film.. I dont know what else you will object to... I want to understand what you mean by everything..

Nilanjana : I will do everything, everything, you ask for .. just no camera please..

Vicky : can you detail out, everything, please..

Nilanjana : everything means... huh.. it means. everything..

Vicky : no no.. please detail so that we are on the same page..

Nilanjana : (feeling bit uncomfortable to detail everything.)

Vicky : you are not keeping your promise bhabhi.. how can i trust you will do somethings, which you dont even want to say.. Maybe i should call..

Nilanjana : no no.. i will... stammering... i will strip in front of both of u..

Vicky : and??

Nilanjana : and?? .... and i will .. dance for you..

Vicky : (smiling on her) dance naked??

Nilanjana : yes..

Vicky : and??

Nilanjana : and?? ...and.... and sleep with both of you..

Vicky : in your own bedroom??

Vicky : in your own bed??

Nilanjana : (getting bit irritated) yes..

Vicky : will you kiss me in your bed too..

Vicky : where?

Nilanjana : on your lips..

Vicky : i also want it on my pole..

Nilanjana : ok.. i will..

Vicky : what you will..

Nilanjana : i will kiss you.. there..

Vicky : where??

Nilanjana : (now visibly irritated) i will kiss you on your pole..

Vicky : will you remember your husband??

Nilanjana : no.

Vicky : what if your husband comes to know of it..

Nilanjana : (suddenly irritation replaced by pleading in her voice) no no.. please dont let him know this.. i will do everything.. please dont let..

Vicky : will the pole meet the hole??

Nilanjana : (not answering)...

Vicky : will the pole meet the hole??

Vicky seemed to be enjoy bargaining with Nilanjana on the receiving end.. she had no option but to concede everything he asked for..

Vicky : what yes...say what will happen..

Vicky was enjoying making her say things she would never have said.. and above all this was all getting recorded..

Nilanjana : (her eyes begging for this to be completed) damn yes.. .. pole will get the ho....

Vicky : hmmm.

Nilanjana : please but no recording please..

Vicky : but after all we recorded everything till now..

Nilanjana : (confused) what?

Vicky : yeah Rohit show her..

Rohit rewinds the tape and shows Nilanjana the recordings of her leaning on Vicky as he helps her wear those high heeled bright red slutty sandals.. she was surprised..

the recording further moves to seconds back. when she was detailing those 'everything' tasks that she was planning to do for them.. in her own bed.. behind her husband.. she was pleading them not to tell her husband.. the camera had very less volume on playback, but her words were banging in her head.

Vicky : bhabhi, this recording is enough for us to prove worth of your values..

Nilanjana : (seemingly angry) damn you.. recording secretly.. who will beleive you..

Vicky : nothing in this recording which shows u being forced.. you seemed to be acting like a real slut..

Nilanjana : destroy this recording or..

Vicky : or.??

Nilanjana remained silent.. nothing she could do or say.. she was helpless and had stepped into a deeper mess..

Vicky : (his voice declaring and announcing) NOW THIS TAPE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING THAT COMES NOW..

End of Part 11 :
Like Reply
shally123-

[Image: speechless.gif] the story is nice but your pace is very slow. I think along with me people loosing interest in it.really cumbersome
by the way clear pic of kumkum for u
[url=http://pzy.be/v/1/Sudhi1][Image: Sudhi1.jpg][/url

Is she is in accordance of your kumkum or let us see ur kumkum[Image: love.gif]
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
pls post more
Like Reply
superb......

thanks for reposting