Misc. Erotica Rinku – The Film
Rinku – The Film (Part 1)

Mohit (my husband) & myself had gone for a late night film. Although it was a weekday my cheapo husband had agreed to go as the tickets were free.
Being a weekday there were hardly people in the whole theatre & we went & sat in the last row.
I had already decided that I would give Mohit a really good time & slipped my hand gently on to his crotch. He stroked my hand & I grinned in anticipation. It was not often that my lazy husband reciprocated so fast. Mohit nuzzled my neck & my impatient pussy began to get wet.
I kept stroking Mohit’s crotch & he relaxed in his seat.

But barely 15 minutes into the movie I realized that Mohit had dozed off. His deep breathing indicated he was fast asleep.
‘You useless Bastard!‘ I mumbled to myself & pulled away my hand in frustration.
“Oufff! Careful!” a hoarse voice whispered by my side.
I almost yelped in surprise as I had not noticed the man sitting next to me.
“Sorry!” I mumbled & looked at the screen.
Then I tensed & froze. I felt an elbow push against my arm, then draw away & then slowly push towards my arm again.
I removed my arm from the armrest & immediately the elbow pushed towards my breast.
I glanced at the man in the next seat but he kept staring at the screen but his elbow kept rubbing against my breast.
I looked at Mohit & the elbow stopped prodding against my breast although Mohit was lost in his dreamworld & was of no use to me.
I sat up straighter & stretched my leg out & instantly the man spread his legs & his knee rested against my leg.
I was wearing a knne length denim skirt & felt the roughness of his hairy leg against my smooth skin.
Even before I could react his elbow again made contact with the side of boob & his hand slipped over my hand & he bagan pressing my palm in his.
My body which had been expecting something like this from my husband reacted shamelessly to this stranger’s touch. I twitched involuntarily & the man slipped his hand on to my thigh.
I closed my eyes & stifled a moan as I felt my nipples tighten & push against my bra.
I lifted my leg a bit & placed it slowly over the man’s leg & I saw him place his other hand on his crotch.
I smiled to  myself & decided that I would let him do the hard work. I relaxed & leaned back into my chair.

‘You useless Bastard!’ I cursed to myself as even after 15 minutes the man’s hand was still stuck on my thigh & his elbow was poking me in my boob.
After a glance at my still sleeping husband & with an irritated shake of my head I gently leaned towards the man & whispered “Chutiya, mai chilaoon ya tu aur bhi kuch karega? Thigh massage ka kaam karta hai kya?” I asked insultingly.
But before I could lean back, he grunted & grabbed my silky brown hair in one hand pushed my lips on to his mouth. I felt the taste of beer & cigarettes as his tongue pushed inside my mouth. I on my part sucked on his tongue & tried to probe his mouth with my tongue.
At the same time, his other hand slid over my boob & slipped towards my back.
I was wearing a red sleeveless T-shirt & his hand easily went below that as he he unclasped my bra.
“Ohh fuck! Why did you…mmmmmmm…my bra..uuummmmmm!” I began to protest but my words got lost in his kiss as he groped my naked boobs & tired to pull my bra away. He also held my T-shirt & began to pull it over my head.
He was trying to strip me topless right there with Mohit in the next seat.
I pushed away, pulling my T-shirt back, shaking my head & whispering “No..no! Stop it!”
In the light from the screen I saw him grin as his hands thrust towards my thighs.
Expertly he reached inside & tugged at my panties which came away within a minute. He pulled my panties right down my ankles & removed them. He sniffed at them & licked at the part which had covered my crotch.
My pussy throbbed as I was turned on by this toughie & I leaned towards him & began kissing him.
I moaned loudly as I felt his fingers carress one of my nipples.
‘Ziipppppp’! I heard him lower the zip of his jeans & I playfully reached out for his crotch & froze.
His cock was already out!
He wasn’t wearing any underwear!
He held my hair & guided my mouth towards his erect shaft.
If I was shocked at being forced to give a blowjob to a stranger in theatre I was horrified as I heard him reach back & unzip my skirt. My T-shirt was still bunched above my tits as he tugged way my skirt.
I was being stripped naked in minutes.
I struggled & managed to raise my lips near his ears & pleaded “Please..please..yahan…nangi…please…mat karo….anywhere else…I will come with you. You can fuck me if you want…!”
“If I want?…As if you don’t want..to be fucked?” he teased & squeezed my bums hard lifting me upwards.
I gasped as my skirt slipped down my knees & he pulled my face towards his cock.
I was arched over the armrest. My naked bums facing my sleeping husband & my quivering lips inches from his erect cock.
‘SPLAT…SPLATTT!’ the sound must have been heard all over the theatre as he spanked my butt & pushed his crotch upwards & fucked my mouth.
Nervously I  let him penetrate my mouth & then my body took over.
Instinctively my tongue wrapped around his shaft & my head bobbed up & down as I wet his shaft with my spit.
I reached out & gently caressed his balls with my fingers & felt his groan inside me.
Slowly I began to gain control of the blowjob. I was sucking his balls, then licking his cock from top of his dickhead to the base, I teased him by pulling his curly pubic hair & then stuffed his cock deep down my throat.
I gagged but was able to control my coughing & spluterring as he forced my head even lower down on his member.
Then suddenly I gasped & almost yelped “AAAAaa…ooommmmm!”
He had shoved 2 of his thick fingers inside my asshole.
The fingers of his other hand were tangled in my silky hair while my nipples were rubbing against the central armrest sending waves of passion inside my body.
Then I felt him withdraw his fingers & before I could let a breath escape he had them back inside me.
But this time 2 of his fingers were inside my pussy while his thumb was inside my asshole.
The pleasure coursing inside my body caused me to abandon my fear & I concentrated on sucking his cock.
After a few minutes he slowed & tried to remove his cock from my mouth.
But I kept on sucking him. My face was wet with my spit, his precum & his sweat. My hair was sticking to his belly & to his cock.
“Stop..you bitch! I will cummmmm!” he whispered & yanked my hair roughly.
“Owwww!” I yelped as he dragged me off his glistening penis.
I tied to move back on to his cock but he pushed me into my seat & leaned over, removed my T-shirt along with my bra & buried his face in my breasts.
I sat there shamelessly, completely naked, with my husband asleep in the next seat & this stranger sucking my nipples & fingering my cunt & driving me crazy.
“Fuck me!” I gasped in a voice louder than I expected & heard a few laughs & a couple of whistles.
“Kahan ho..abhi aata hoon..chodne!” somebody called out & a cold sweat broke out on my body.
I glanced at Mohit but he slept on undisturbed.
The man also stopped sucking my tits & I whispered “Chal na..kahi aur chal..please!”
He nodded & tossed me my T-shirt. I wore it & pulled up my skirt.
He took my bra & sucked on the cups & licked the inside of the cups. He did the same with my panties & then stuffed both into his pocket as he pushed me forward by my butt.

Quielty we slipped out of the back door. I was wondering what Mohit would if he woke up when the man said “SMS kar ki tu toilet me hai!”
‘Smart fucker!’ I thought to myself & wondered where he was planning to take me, when he groped my tits & led me into a corridor where a sign declared ‘To Toilet’

“You will come into the ladies toilet?” I teased but my smile faded when he said “No bitch, you are coming inside the mens toilet.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – The Film (Part 2)

Before I could even react,he pushed open the door of the mens toilet & shoved me inside.
“Pagal ho gaye..ho kya? Koi aur aya toh?” I said but he just laughed & said “Saali urinal pe chudegi ki toilet me?”
One look at the filthy yellow urinals helped me make up my mind & I walked to the last of the 3 toilets but he pulled me back & shoved me in the equally dirty central toilet & said “Yeh special hai, yahan par bahut maaza aayega!”
‘Whatever!’ I thought to myself as I launched myself at him.
Our lips met & as we smooched our hand’s removed the other’s clothes.
He closed the toilet cover & turned me around. He held my thigh & made me place one foot over the cover & grabbed my boobs from behind.
He kissed me cheeks & nuzzled my shoulders & as I moaned he shoved his cock inside my hungry pussy.

I rubbed his shaft as it moved in & out of my wet pussy.
He kneaded my boobs & I bent & licked my own nipples.

I tried to keep my voice down but I was sure my passion filled moans were louder than the movie audio.
All of a sudden he pulled his shaft out & dragged me over the toilet seat by my hair.
I held onto the flush tank as he spread my bums & screwed my asshole with hard & fast thrusts.

Then again without any warning or hint he flipped me around & began pounding my pussy.
“Yessss!” “Come on…fuck me! Fuck harder!” I kept mumbling as he speared my twat.
Finally he exploded inside me & as he pulled away I bent over & took his soaking cock inside my mouth.
Whatever cum remained inside I sucked it expertly & swallowed it.
He fondled my tits & began pulling his clothes on.
Surprised he was leaving without another attempt I asked “Accha nahin laga kya? Aur kuch try karna hai?” in a slutty tone.
He laughed loudly & said “Bahut accha tha par ab aur bhi maaza ayega! 2 minute me interval hoga aur….!”
He laughed even more at my shocked expression & then said “dar mat, tujh par balatkar nahin hoga! Yeh chudai bhi bonus hi thi! Roj nahin karta hoon!”

“Bonus? Roj nahin karta hoon? Matlab? What the fuck are you saying?” I asked as I tried to gather my clothes.
He took away my T-shirt & skirt & pointed at the walls othe toilet block in which we were.
He bent & opened up 2 waist high holes in either wall & said “Aish kar!”
“What?!!!” I tried to get up but he slipped small stool inside the cramped toilet & then went out & bolted the door. I also heard the click of a lock & key.
“Hey!!! Listen …. You….!?!?!” I stopped shouting. I didn’t even know his name! I banged on the door but it was of no use.

I looked around & saw there was no place where to escape from.

Then I heard the voices.

The interval was on & men had come to the toilet.
I heard the trickle of piss in the urinals nearby & then a voice said “Aaj ka menu kya hai?”
The voice that replied was that of the man who had fucked me minutes ago “ekdum garama garam cheez hai! Stall no 1 me chatne ke liye aur stall no 2 me gand ya phuddi! Standard rate! Chalo shuru ho jao!”

I was sitting on the toilet seat staring at each of the holes in horror.
Suddenly I saw a face looking at me through the hole & a whoop sounded “Behenchod saala! Kya maal hai aaj! Bahar nikal kar chodte hai, boss!”
Lots of laughs & 4 sets of eyes peered at me through the holes & different voices passed lewd comments.
“Arre meri Kareena darling!” “Sheela ki nangi jawani, aaja!” & and elderly voice said “Meri jaan Poonam Dhilon! Aaj teri chut phad dunga!”

Suddenly there was knock on the door & my fucker’s voice said “Chamiya, jaldi shuru kar warna darwaze ki chabi inko de dunga!”

A shiver passed along my spine & almost simultaneously 1 cock was thrust through each of the holes.
I stared at 4 different cocks pointing straight at me.

Helplessly I bent & placed my palms on 2 cocks & heard the passionate moans of the men.

I shifted the small stool near 1 cock & placed my bums on it & pushed backwards.
The toilet was small & I could easily reach all 4 cocks.
I pushed my bums apart & let one of the cocks enter me.
So hard did the man pound me that I almost fell off the stool.
I grabbed the other cock waiting its turn in my pussy & heard the voice say “Chut aur gaand, darling! Chut aur gand!”

I lightly tapped the cock & got a laugh in return.
As my ass was being pounded, I bent foward & began sucking on a cock from the opposite wall.
Within a few minutes I felt a growing warmness in my ass & the cock fucking my butt slowed & then stopped.
As I shifted & placed bums on the stool with my pussy facing outwards, I saw a ten note fall from the 1st hole.
I slid towards the waiting cock & lay with my back on the toilet seat & lapped at the cock just above my face.
The other cock I pumped with my hand.
As all 3 cocks rocked back & forth in their own rhythm, I felt a growing hunger in pussy.
I squeezed my thighs & gave the cock fucking my pussy the time of his life.
The cock above my mouth ejaculated & drenched my face. While the other cascaded its cum over my hair & shoulder.
I kept moving from one hole to the other began giving most of the bigger cocks a shot at my pussy & asshole.
Those who had paid for a blowjob couldn’t control & almost all drained inside me.
My face, hair & boobs were covered in slimy cum & cum was also dripping from my pussy & asshole.
I guessed around 40 to 45 had cum on my face while I had offered my ass & pussy to more than 15 cocks.

The last of the blowjob was on when a familiar voice said “Yaar, kya ho raha hai, yahan?”
It was Mohit! He had come to the toilet!

“Chinal hai andar! Chut, gaand yam uh job hi karna hai who kar lo hole me se?” my fucker said & told Mohit the rates.
“Kya guarantee ke randi hi hai aur koi gay nahi?” my smart ass husband asked & entered the pussy & ass toilet block.
I quickly dragged my sticky wet hair all over my face & pointed my ass towards the hole from here he was peeking!
“Arre sexy item hai yaar!” Mohit said as he poked his cock towards my butt.
If only he knew it was his own wife Rinku & not anybody else who he was fucking.

He fucked my asshole & I offered him my pussy too & just when he was about to cum I swallowed his cock in my mouth & drank my husband’s cum.

Mohit tipped me with 20 as he left.

After he left, my fucker & pimp opened the door & let me out.
He pushed me to an open balcony where it was raining & I washed my cum covered body in the rain.
He tossed me my bra & panty & I wiped my body as much as I could & went back to the theatre wearing only my T-shirt & skirt.

Mohit had gone back to sleep & I sat next to him began counting my tips when the film ended.
Mohit awoke & said “Shit I think I slept through most of the film? how was it?”

I smiled & said “Very erotic!” I said as he stared at me in surprise!

-X-X-X-
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
hotty movie indeed
Like Reply
Good one
Waiting for new stories
Pls continue your slutty acts Heart
Like Reply
Sexy theam but very fast moving
Like Reply
Wonderful