Rinku – Quickie
Hi folks....

the following story is on a personal request by someone special ..... & some parts of it may come across as a bit gross & dirty ... please do bear with me & the person who requested/ suggested the storyline.... ;)

look forward to comments....

(Part 1)

“Come on, be quick Rinku… I am getting late! The others are waiting!” my husband Mohit hollered as I handed him his office bag as he left for office.

Lately, Mohit had joined a car pool & the 4 guys travelled together to office & back!

“Mohit, have you taken everything? … I am going for my bath…!” I said & Mohit impatiently nodded & rushed past me & slammed the door on his way out!

I went to the bathroom & stripped of my flimsy nnighty & turned on the hot shower & let it soak me!

I let the hot water cascade through my hair & gently rubbed my nipples & slipped a finger towards my shaven crotch!

‘DING DONG…DING DONG…..!’ the door bell sounded!

“Bastard..hes forgotten something again!” I muttered to myself & hastily wiped myself with a towel & wrapped the same thing around my torso & rushed to open the door!

As I opened the door, I began to ask “What did you forge..t….oh…shitt….you….!?!” but stopped abruptly in shock!

Wasu, my husband’s best pal & my worst nightmare stood outside grimacing!

“Sorry…Rinku bhabhi…..can I use your toilet! Stomach upset!” he mumbled as a neighbour passed by & cast a glance at my still wet & semi covered body!

“huh…yeah sure…!” I gasped in relief!

I moved aside as he rushed in & closed the door!

I had barely closed the door, that I yelped “Aaaahh…..!”

Wasu grasped my damp hair & pulled me towards him! He clutched the towel draped around me & yanked it viciously!

Within the space of a few seconds I had been stripped naked by the man who had orchestrated my gang bang earlier!

I covered my breasts with my hands & clasped my thighs together in a feeble attempt to protect my nudity!

“Please.. Wasu…. What are you doing….Mohit is waiting down… to go to office…!” I pleaded.

He grinned nauseatingly & said “Arre, uss chutiye ne hi to subah subah tharak bhar di!”

I looked at him in surprise, what had Mohit done now, I thought to myself.

He moved closer to me & said “as soon as he came down, Mohit told us he was delayed as you had gone for your bath! Fuck! I just couldn’t stop imagining you naked under the shower, Rinku!”

He caught hold of each of my wrists in his hands & dragged my hands away from my tits! Then he slowly pushed my damp hair away from my face & ran his finger along my quivering lips!

“Wh..what do you want… ?” I asked feeling stupid!

I was standing stark naked in front of a man who had banged me before & asking him what he wanted, how dumb could I get!

He just grinned & gestured and I like the trapped bitch obeyed helplessly!

I moved towards him & kissed him on his lips! I flicked my tongue inside his mouth & let him lap it up!
I let him chew my lips & kept gulping th spit he deposited on my tongue & in my mouth!

He squeezed my bums & groped at my boobs!
I pulled up nipples so he could suck on them!
“Ohh yess….you have such sexy boobs, Rinku!”he said & glanced downwards!
Just a gesture was enough, I sank to my knees, unzipped his fly, unbuckled his belt & pulled down his trousers & his underwear!

He stroked my damp hair & moaned “Meri besharam randi Rinku bhabhi!” as I held his pulsating cock between my fingertips & rubbed my lips all over it!

“Hmmmm….good…you remember what I like!” he moaned.

I opened my mouth a bit & shoved his cock inside my mouth! I let my teeth grind along the engorged viens & he moaned & groaned!

He grabbed the back of my head & jammed his shaft deep inside my throat!
“Ugh..uff…gggluuggg..ugh!” it was my turn to moan as he deep throated me!

“Rinku…!” he said & that one word was enough for me to know what he wanted!

I opened my eyes & looked directly at him as he kept on driving his shaft deeper & deeper into my mouth & throat!

I had been forced to memorize his preferences during my gang bang, I had been slapped & spanked till I had obeyed!

Now, I didn’t need to be told! This bitch had been broken & trained!

Finally, he plucked out his cock leaving thick gooey trails of phlegm which dripped down my chin & onto my naked boobs!

He slapped my face with his cock & rubbed the spit all over!

“Rinku…saali….!” he growled & once again I obeyed his unsaid instructions!

I pulled my damp hair forward & wrapped it around his cock!
Then, I opened my mouth wide & swallowed his cock along with my hair & began sucking it!
I bobbed my head back & forth as I fulfilled my most hated person’s favourite fantasy!

A light tape on the side of my head was enough to make me begin rubbing his hairy balls while my mouth & tongue kept sucking & lapping at his hair wrapped manhood!

“Ummmm….yessss….rand saali….Rinku…Ummmm RINNKuuuu!” Wasu moaned loudly & pulled out his cock!
The next instant, he sprayed his cum, through my hair, onto my face!

Obediently, I collected his sperm with my finger & guided it into my mouth & then swallowed it!
I rubbed the wetness off his cock with my hands & licked it up!

I took the towel which I had been wearing before he disrobed me & cleant his cock, balls & his crotch thoroughly!

He just stood as I pulled up his underwear & then his trousers & zipped & buckled it!

He poked his foot forward & said “Haramzadi saali…chaal saaf kar…late ho raha hai!”

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I bent & licked his shoes clean with my tongue!

He kicked me aside & just before I opened the door for him, he spat on my face!

“Maang bhar de, Rinku …… bhabhi!” he sneered & I dutifully rubbed his spittle along my already cum encrusted hair!

With the door open, he turned & whispered “Rinku bhabhi, aaj outdoor duty hai, I will be back at 2…. Tab tak aisi hi rehna…. We will have a bath together!”

Wasu blew me a kiss & left, leaving me feeling violated as I stood there naked, with his sperm coating my hair & face, the taste of his sperm, spit & shoe polish on my tongue & his spit in my maang!

Worst was the promise of further abuse in the afternoon!
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Rinku – Quickie – Afternoon Session  (Part 2)

Wasu slammed the door on his way out & I collapsed against it in shame & revulsion!

Once again that bastard had violated me & infact had promised me more of the same, later in the afternoon!

Overwhelmed with shame, tears cascaded down my cheeks & I broke out in sobs!

I sat there naked, as my tears mixed with Wasu’s cum & spit & left streaks as they trickled over my cheeks & onto my heaving breasts!

A continuous stream of random thoughts raced through my mind!

For some time I wallowed in the ignominy of being banged repeatedly!

I blamed myself for the situation! My promiscuous conduct & passions were the cause of all of this!

Then, I thought of disclosing the horrible secret to my husband, Mohit & wondered what he & his family’s reaction would be to that!

Would they even believe me, considering the promiscuous deeds in my past!

Long back,I had been caught fucking Mohit’s nephew & had been thrown out of the house!

Although, Mohit & I had got back together later , (why he did so is another story!) I was sure it would not be repeated!

Gradually, my pent up hatred for Wasu exploded to the surface & I contemplated revenge!

‘What if I bit off his cock while he face fucked me?’ I thought!!

‘Would squashing his balls while acting as if I was about  to massaging them work? Or just plunging a knife into him would be the easiest way out?’

But I had tried biting & hitting back earlier! He was just too strong & alert! It was hopeless, I knew from past experience.

Eventually, I ended up crying uncontrollably!

Then, dark thoughts crept inside my head; should I end it all! Or would running away be better?

I was 99 percent sure running away from all this would be better than suffering such humiliation!

‘HUMILIATION!’........ ‘HUMILIATION!’....... ‘HUMILIATION!’.........’Degradation!’……..

That word echoed within my mind & I froze in amazement!

The remaining 1 percent which I had so far repressed, the submissive slutty me, rushed to the fore!

My thighs quivered & my pussy moistened!

My shame & loathing gave way to an uncontrolled orgasm!

Involuntarily, my fingers moved to my breasts & kneaded them!

I pulled one nipple upwards, pushed it into my mouth & held it between my teeth! I began sucking it while my fingers sped downwards & probed my pussy!

Then, my other hand slipped behind & I fingered my taut asshole with my own fingers!

I bucked & thrashed as my body responded to the sheer lust & craving of the humiliation & abuse loving slut within me!

“Rinku…you …you shameless fucking BITCH! You whore!” I scolded & abused myself as I reached climax & squirted in torrents & lapped up my juices from my fingers!

I lay quivering with passion for a long time & then was again assailed with shame at what I had done & what I had permitted to be done to me!

I laid naked at the door, switching between shame, guilt, revenge & lust & lost track of time completely!

…….

…….

‘Tong!  Tong!’ ….. ‘Ding Dong’!..... the clock & the door bell rang at the same instant!

It was 2:00 PM! Wasu was back & so were my fears & feeling of guilt & shame!

Quaking, I hauled mysef up & opened the door for Wasu!

“AAahhh…MUuMmmmhhh..ummm….OOOuuwww!” I squealed, moaned & then yelped as Wasu grabbed me by my hair & kissed me hard on my lips! He probed my mouth with his tongue & then withdrew as if in distaste & slapped me hard as he pushed me back!

“Haramzadi…. Randi… you have not even cleant your mouth! You fucking whore!” he hissed at me in an angry voice! But his eyes glinted as he noticed my tear stained face & naked torso!

“I…I .. !!” I stuttered & stammered but was unable to even form a word as he thrust a large brown paper bag towards me!

I set it on the table while Wasu groped my naked bums & whispered into my ears “Rinku bhabi… you were waiting for me since morning….hmm? Well..so was I, darling…so was I!”

His hands moved over my naked bums! Squeezing them, toying with my tight butt!

Then his sweaty palms moved forward & he exploited my unrestrained bare naked breasts!

He twisted me around, so I was facing him & continued to fondle my tits as I looked on & endured the abuse without a whimper!

“Chal.. khol…!” he ordered & I obeyed instantly!

First I removed his shoes & socks, then undid his trousers, then his shirt & then removed his underwear!

Then he looked at the bag on the table & said “Ab randi bhabhi… ye khol!”

Defencelessly, I obeyed!

The bag was full of beer bottles! The first two were totally empty & Wasu sniggered weirdly & patted his tummy saying “tank full hai… khali karni padegi!”

As I pulled out two more bottles, Wasu quickly opened them with his keychain opener & pushed one towards me!

“To Rinku randi bhabhi … !” he toasted as he clinked his bottle with mine & began dunking the cold beer down his throat!

‘Phat…Phattt!’ …. “Oww!”

He spanked my bums with his other hand & I yelped as he goaded me to drink!

I stood stock still not budging not drinking! A small protest, I had thought!

However, the protest remained very small as Wasu pinched my cheeks with his fingers & without warning spat a mouthful of beer from his mouth into mine!

“Rinku! Drink it!” he hissed in such a vile venomous voice that I gulped it without a whimper!

I gagged at the strong bitter taste!

“Bitch… if you puke… I will make you eat everything that you throw up… Rinku!” he threatened & I somehow managed to gulp the bile that had risen to my throat!

Again he clinked bottles & said “Bottoms up..Rinku darling!” and this time I obeyed as he groped my bare bottom roughly!

I gulped down the beer while Wasu played with my naked body!

He spat beer on my breasts & rubbed & squeezed them!

He splashed beer on his palm & rubbed it on my cunt & then slapped his wet palms on my bums!

Silently I suffered the pain, while my pussy quivered at the abject humiliation!

As soon as I emptied the first bottle, he opened another & gestured me to kneel!

He began pouring the beer into his mouth but did not swallow it!

He rinsed his mouth with it & let it cascade down his chin & hairy chest!

I tossed away my loose hair & with my mouth wide open & tongue stuck out, began lapping the cascading beer off his body!

I sucked & licked it off his nipples as he spat on them & then he made me lick it up off his hairy armpits!

The salty musky odour & the bitter beer made me gag but he held my hair & wrenched my mouth from one armpit to another, all the while spitting beer wherever my mouth was pointed at!

Then he made me ream along his lint filled dirty navel & finally guided me towards his erect cock!

I slurped along his shaft & sucked on his hairy balls as the beer splashed on my face & stung my eyes!

He allowed me to pleasure his cock & balls for a while, as he moaned & groaned in ecstasy!

“Ohhh…yes…Rinku…bhabhi … oohhhh yes …you fucking whore….Rinku…randi saaali….chaat kuttiya chaat! Rinnkuuu ooohh!”

Then, it was another light tap on my damp head which made me remove his cock from my mouth & I turned my back towards him & slid lower!

He moved such that his dark hairy butt was hovering above my face & then he poured the last of the beer down his back & in between his butt cheeks!

With a grimace, I sucked in a deep breath & parted his bums & stuck the tip of my tongue up his stomach-churning anal orifice!

I gagged & puckered as a trickle of beer allowed me to mask the repulsiveness of my actions!

Wasu was oblivious to all of it as he enjoyed me reaming his asshole!

Finally, I just couldn’t bear it & the bile rose from within me & a mouthful of beer splashed out from my mouth!

“Behenchod… you bloody fucked up bitch!” Wasu yelled & dragged me by my hair & forced my face into the turgid mess & made me lick it up!

With tears streaming down & sobs wracking my body, I pleaded & then gave up when he rubbed my mouth over the slimy mess forcing me to gulp it all down!

He twisted my hands behind my back & sat on my back, forcing my face downwards until I had wiped the floor clean with my tongue!

“Rinku.. you filthy bitch!” he growled as he dragged me & slammed me into the nearest wall & kicked my legs open & shoved a empty beer bottle up my pussy & his cock up my asshole!

I was grateful that he had shoved the bottle up my cunt & not my asshole!

No, it was not about the pain, but if he had penetrated my pussy with his cock, he would have realized how wet I was!

To my shock, I had realized I was aroused, when my erect nipples scrapped against the wall as Wasu butt fucked me mercilessly!

The humiliation had actually turned me on!

He throttled me by my throat as he fucked me standing from behind!

“AAAhh…uuugghh…AAaaaaaa..oowwwwwaa…OOWwwww…AAAHHHhh!” I whimpered & whined exactly like a bitch in heat!

Suddenly, with an animal growl, Wasu ripped his cock & the bottle from my lower orfices and turned me around!

My boobs had turned red from being rubbed & pressed against the wall while Wasu had banged me!
He clutched them, one in each palm & sucked, licked & bit into them inhumanly!
Like Reply
Rinku – Quickie – Afternoon Session  (Part 3)

“Naaaahhhiii…nooo..oowwwwww…OOOWWWWW!” I screeched in pain, which only succeeded in goading him further!

He bit on my tit, reached below & grabbed my thighs!
Then with my nipple still in between his teeth, he lifted me off my feet & planted me around his waist!

“AArrghhhhh…Wassuuu…nooooo!” I  shrieked as my nipple was almost ripped apart from my breast!

He shoved a finger up my asshole and with the leverage he got from it, he adjusted my cunt into position & then hammered his pulsating manhood deep inside my quivering vagina!

“Riinkkkuuu…..!” he groaned as he began thrusting in & out of my pussy!

“Noo..Wa..Wasu…no..!” I whimpered!

Now, my head was hitting against the wall while my bare bums scrapped against the wall!

Wasu was grunting like an enraged animal while his eyes bored straight into mine!

He kept pushing his fingers deeper inside my asshole as he pumped my pussy mercilessly!
He made sure I kept looking at him by grabbing my hair & pulling at it everytime I tried to shut my eyes & block out his smirking face from my sight!

“You bastard…..! you mothe..r..fuc..!....” I started to abuse him but stopped as he rammed his cock harder & deeper inside my twat!

“AAhhh….owwwww!” I moaned unable to bear it!

“Bastard…do you want one….here Rinkuuuu…raaaandi… bhabhiiii… here….is your bastarddddd!” Wasu gasped between thrusts!

He began thrusting even deeper & then crammed his prick as deep as possible!

I felt his hairy scrotum jam against my twat & then saw his eyes glint with pure unabashed lust & my eyes widened with horror!

“AArrrghhh…yesssssss!! ….. Wasu groaned while gasped “NaahAAAAHhhhh….!” as I sensed his foaming ejaculate scorch the insides of my vagina! I felt his vile seed spread deep inside me!

Devastated, I broke out crying! Once again Wasu had bred me! This time in my own home!

I was still sobbing when I realized my body was bucking up & down again!

My bums & back which were bruised & battered after being scrapped against the wall were causing me unbearable pain as Wasu continued to fuck my pussy, albeit much gently!

He nuzzled my neck & kissed my damp hair!
“Hey sexy… you enjoyed it didn’t you…?” he whispered!

“NO!... Never.. you fucking….bas..!” I lashed out & screamed at him but stopped as my eyes meet his!

He was grinning & I realized that the shameless slut in me had let me down!

Wasu still had his fingers in my asshole! My legs were still wrapped around his waist!

But, his moist glistening cock was dangling entirely out of my pussy!!!!

Inspite of that, my body was still convulsing! I was bucking in the throes of a mind numbing orgasm!!!!!!

As I watched in disbelief, my pussy squirted my juices straight onto Wasu’s crotch!

Wasu held onto me till my orgasm ebbed & then asked me again “Rinku bhabhi…you loved it didn’t you?”

In response, I let my head fall onto his sweaty shoulder & gave up any semblance of resistance I might have retained!

Wasu sniggered at my abject surrender & pulled out his fingers from my asshole & let me slide down!
My legs folded under me & I was left kneeling with his wet cock dangling on my forehead!

Then, in a show of his power over me, Wasu shoved his fingers into my mouth! The same ones which had been anchored in my asshole while he fucked & bred me!

I grimaced but his supremacy was total!

He clutched my hair & finger fucked my mouth! I was forced to suck his fingers which had ravaged my own butthole minutes ago!

Then he forced his wet cock inside my mouth!
He held me by the sides of my head & began fucking my mouth!

‘Thud…thud….thud!!!’ my head kept banging against the wall behind me, as he thrust in & out of mouth as if he was fucking my cunt instead of my mouth!

As spit dribbled from the corners of my mouth, Wasu quickened his pace!
He kicked open my thighs & shoved his cock deeper inside my mouth!
His hairy balls were slapping against my chin as he deep throated me without pulling out of my mouth!

I gagged & gasped but he kept hammering his cock deeper inside my mouth & down my throat!

Then, as I gagged & thought that I would pass out, Wasu withdrew & a thick elastic slimy deluge of phlegm dripped down my lips & slid down over my naked tits!

“Koff…koff…glug.glugggg!” I coughed & spluttered, trying to regain my breath!
Wasu laughed & slapped my cheeks with his slim coated penis!

He grabbed my hair at the top of my head & tried to mouth fuck me again!
Phlegm was still flowing uncontrollably from my mouth & I pleaded with him with reddened eyes!

His response was brutal!
He kicked me between my wide open thighs, right on my cunt!

“AAAHHhh….ooowww!...noooo” I gasped as the pain over rode my latent passions & my twat spurted a jet of golden yellow piss right on to his foot!

For a moment neither of us spoke!
…..
…..
…..
“Saali rand! Mujh par mutegi? Like piss play, hhmm?” Wasu growled & his face contorted with anger but almost instantly broke out into the wickedest of smile!

He looked around & then stamped on my bath towel which still lay where Wasu had flung it when he had stripped me naked earlier in th morning!
He kicked it towards me & said “Clean your mess…you bitch!”

Unquestioningly, I did it! I cleant his feet with the towel!

‘Phat…Phhaatttt…..Phattt!’ Wasu rained slaps on my face & shoulders with both his hands!

“Wasu…please stop! You are hurting me!....” I pleaded but he continued unmercifully & then continued to slap my dangling boobs as I twisted & turned trying to avoid the brutal assault!

Overcome with agony I collapsed on the floor, only to wail as Wasu kicked my sore bums savagely!

“Ooowww….!” I was flung flat on my face, with my boobs squashed under my own body!

I wailed but Wasu kept kicking my bums forcing me to crawl further away from him!

Finally he stopped!
Gasping, I lifted my head only to realize that I had been driven right upto the door of the toilet!

“AAAAHHHHhhh…OOWWWWW…aaahhhhh!” I screamed as Wasu walked over my back dragging the soiled towel behind him!

He stepped inside the toilet & snapped his fingers at me as if calling to a dog, or in this case a bitch!

With tears streaming down my cheeks, I crawled inside the toilet!

He flung the towel into the toilet bowl slapped me across my cheek & said “le pakad!”

Assuming he wanted me to give him a blowjob again, I held his balls in my palm & opened my mouth wide & swallowed his penis!

“AAAAAaaahhhhOOOWWW…aaahhh!” I whimpered in agaony as Wasu clutched my hair along with my ear & twisted it inhumanly & pulled me upwards!

His cock plopped out of my mouth as I let myself be dragged upwards, still groaning in agony!
As soon as I was on my feet, Wasu, in one fluid motion, flung me against the wall!

‘THUDDDDD’ I banged against the wall & collapsed at his feet, writhing in pain!

“Rinku…saali haramzadi RANDDD!” Wasu hollered & continued “Saali, tujhe toh ek hi cheez pata hai….lund dekhte hi chusne nikalti hai…kuttiya saali!”

I looked at him in surprise!
If Wasu didn’t want me to suck his cock, then what did he want?

“Rinku bhabhi…. Itni beer pene ke baad muthna toh padega na….chaal lund muh me pakad aur muthne de!” he sneered!

I glanced at the toilet & saw that the towel which Wasu had flung inside the toilet bowl, had soaked in the water from the toilet bowl & now blocked the outlet completely!

“Aahhh…!” another slap across my already reddened cheek forced me into action!
I knelt next to him & gently held his semi erect prick in between my teeth!
‘Should I bite it off….’ I thought!

But barely had the thought flashed across my mind that Wasu grasped my hair & twisted it around his fist & yanked it hard! A reminder at the pain he could cause if I tried something nasty with his cock!

With tears filling my eyes, I pointed his cock towards the commode!

“Aahhmmmm!” a satisfied gasp emanated from deep within him as I felt his penis thump as his urine passed through it & a thin golden yellow torrent streamed from the tip!

But my aim was off! His piss sprayed all over the rim of the commode & out of it!

“Bitch!” Wasu growled & I adjusted as much as I could while my hair was still firmly in his grip!

Bobbing & weaving, I finally managed to aim the streaming piss correctly into the potty!
To my horror, the soggy towel stuck in the commode prevented the piss from disappearing down the drain!
In fact, the foul yellow liquid began filling up the commode as the many bottles of beer Wasu had guzzled now gushed out of his cock & into the blocked up potty!

With Wasu’s cock in between my teeth, I stared as the liquid filled almost three fourth of the potty before the torrent turned into a trickle!

He wobbled his prick as he reached the end of his stock of piss & I squirmed as he spurted the last few drops of his warm piss all over my battered tits!

“Saali kuttiya….mere dost ka ghar ganda karti hai! Randi ….chal saaf kar…potty chaat kar saaf kar!” Wasu snorted in mirthless laughter as my face showed the shock & revulsion at the thought licking piss off the potty!

“N.n.…nahi..please….Wasu…don’t make me do this…please…. OOWWWW…!” I screamed as Wasu kicked me in my side knocking me onto the commode!

As soon as my head landed on the rim of the commode, Wasu grabbed my hair & began grinding my face along the rim of the potty!

My cheeks burned as he dragged my face back & forth along the edge! He banged my head on the rim & just as I opened my mouth to yelp in pain, he turned me around & pushed me face first into the pool of piss collected in the potty!

Like Reply
Rinku – Quickie – Afternoon Session  (Part 4)

‘Gluggg….glugg……uffff…glugggg!’ I gasped & spluttered as the foul liquid entered all my facial orifices!
I thrashed around, as my eyes, nose, ears & my mouth filled up with his filthy yellow urine!

Wasu let go off my hair & let it plop into the foul mess inside the potty!
Sputtering & gasping for air, I lugged my piss drenched face out of the potty only to recoil as Wasu barked out his next order!

“Drink it, Rinku….drink it till the last drop! Lick and clean it up….you dirty bitch!” Wasu said in a menacing tone! His foot was already tapping against my bruised bums!

“Listen you slut… either start doing what I am saying or I will make you eat my crap!” Wasu threatened & pointed to his asshole!

I had already reamed his anus earlier & gagged at his threat!

“Rinku bhabhi… chal natak maat kar… drink it ….!” He said & slapped the back of my head hard!
“Please …Wasu… I can’t… I won’t …..don’t make me do such a thing! Please….OOwwwww!”I beseeched & begged only to get kicked mercilessly all over my body, again & again!

I collapsed next to the commode & saw Wasu rush out of the toilet!
Just as a glimmer of hope was forming in my mind, Wasu returned in a rush & waved the kitchen knife in front of my face!

“Meri darling randi Rinku bhabhi……!” he crooned, clutched my ankles & flipped me onto my back!
He squatted on my thighs & pulled one nipple as far as it would stretch!

As I howled in agony, he nicked the underside of the nipple with the tip of the knife!
As blood trickled out, I froze in terror & he asked “tera ye sexy nipple kaat doon….meri jaan? Soch, bina nipple ke kaisi deikhegi…ha ha ha… bina nipple wali randi, Rinku…..!!!!!”

“Noo..no stop…..!” I cried, “Then…drink it, Rinku! ….. Lick the edge first! Clean it! Don’t puke or you will have to eat that too! You fucking bitch!” Wasu screamed in a frenzy!

Trembling in terror, I nodded & raised myself to my knees!

I stuck out my tongue & obediently licked the yellow splatter off the rim of the potty!
The sour taste & foul smell had already permeated inside me when Wasu had dunked me face first inside the potty so I was able to control my gag instinct as I licked clean the edge & side of the commode!

“Chal, chal… ab potty ke andar ka khatam kar….time nahin hai mere paas!” Wasu said!

I obeyed & bent forward as my wet hair plopped inside the potty & floated on the surface of the pool of piss within!
My tears mixed with the urine as I gulped a mouthful of piss!
I felt the filthy liquid burn its way down my throat & into my tummy!

I kept on gulping mouthful after mouthful trying to retain it in my mouth for as little time as possible!
He pulled my butt towards him & pushed me face first into the commode & began fucking my ass!

“Open your ass out…Rinkuuuuu!” he gasped & I reached behind & spread my bums while I kept slurping the piss from the potty!

I had nearly emptied half of the collected piss when Wasu turned me around so that I was upside down with my head lolling in the remaining mess!

“Rinku….teri chut khol…randi…!” Wasu groaned & I obeyed without a whimper!
As I had done to my bums earlier, I spread my pussy lips & waited for Wasu assault to begin!
“AAahhhh…ummmmmm!” I moaned as Wasu raised my crotch upwards & began licking my spread open cunt!
He nibbled & gnawed at my pussy while my head bobbed in & out of the half filled potty!

Just as my pussy was quivering with raw passion, his next command made me forget the lust in disgust!
“Rinku.. piss … my bitch pisssss!” Wasu said!

He forced my thighs together & made me piss upside down!
I watched as my own piss trickled down my tummy, over my naked & abused boobs & splashed onto my face & hair as I lay looking upwards at my own crotch!

I recoiled & Wasu sniggered at the depravity he was forcing me to endure!

He held me that way till I finished pissing & then turned me over & ordered me to drink from the refilled commode!

This time he doggy fucked my pussy while I drank up mouthfuls of his & my own urine!
…..
…..
…..
After I had almost emptied the commode & my tongue could touch the piss sodden towel at the bottom of the commode did Wasu reach climax!

Grunting like a pig, he emptied his sperm inside my pussy for the second time that afternoon & only then did he release his hold over my body!

“Rinku… remove the towel……!” he commanded & as I removed it he continued “wring it & drink, you filthy bitch!”

I did as ordered as drank till the saturated towel had been wrung to its fullest.

I hoped the ordeal was at an end but Wasu proved me wrong again!

He pulled be back & made me lie down on my back.

Then, as I watched him hover over me, he turned on the shower & had a nice long bath!
All through it, the water which cleansed his body cascaded all over me!

He was defiling me even as he cleansed himself!

After he had finished, he made me wipe my naked body with the soiled & stinking towel which lay next to me & left me alone in the toilet while he readied to leave for his office duty!
…..
…..
“Rinku bhabhi… Rinkuuuu bhabhiiiii!” Wasu called me cheekily & I stumbled out of the toilet.

He stood fully dressed & as he saw me lurch out, he asked “how are you … you filthy slut?”

When I didn’t respond he said “you enjoyed it didn’t you….?”
“Madarcho……!” I hissed at him but he interrupted & said “Uh..uh… madar nahin … bhabhi chod…bhabhichod bol, Rinku bhabhi!”

“Par sach bol… you enjoyed didn’t you?..... tell me when do you want me to come again….?”
“Fuck off…you bastard…!” I retorted.
“Rinku bhabhi…why are you so desperate…. You will get your bastard…. Don’t worry! I will ensure you get prego…!” he said & rubbed his hand on my naked tummy!

I shoved his hand away & he grinned & asked again “Rinku… don’t lie to me…. Tell me.. you did enjoy the whole thing? When do you want me to return?”

“No…no… I hate you…!” I said!

He lifted up my chin & stared into my eyes & said “Rinku… ever since I returned for the second round… you have been craving for abuse!”

“NO!” I said emphatically & glared at him in anger! My  legs were trembling & my mind was telling me to abuse him, slap him, retailiate, kick him on his balls!

“Come on Rinku…. Tere nipples full time ekdum kadak the….saali … your nipples were erect!.....teri ye chikni chut phadphada rahi thi….. you were squirting like a bitch…..most of the time! So tell me when should I come again? Phir kab aaon teri izzat lootne…tujh par balatkar karne…tujh par muthne…..?”

But as he spoke, my fingers surreptitiously crept over my nipple & as I touched them, a jolt coursed through me! My nipples were erect, just as Wasu had said!

I reached lower down to my pussy & I felt my pussy lips quivering!
The quivering passed right down my thighs & my knees quaked as I tethered on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm!

“When do I come to bang you … again?” Wasu repeated!

My mind told me to scream NO & protest!
But what I uttered made me sink to my knees!

“Don’t go…. Wasu…do it now….fuck me again! And again! NOW!” I said helplessly!
The submissive slut within me had awakened & overruled my mind!

Wasu laughed & spat on my naked breast!
As his spit trickled off my tits, I wiped it off with my fingers & like a traditional bride rubbed it in my maang!

The remaining I sucked & swallowed!

“Rinku bhabhi…. You are one insatiable slut! Maybe next time I will get someone else along with me! One will fuck you… while the other can piss on you!” Wasu said & as he walked out of the door he continued & said “Rinku bhabhi….now clean up the mess….Mohit will be here in three hours!”

I glanced at the clock, barely an hour had passed since Wasu had returned for the afternoon session & three hours remained till my husband returned!

‘Enough time to cleanup after I do one thing!’ I thought to myself!
…..
…..
I picked up an empty beer bottle left behind by Wasu, settled against the wall & began rubbing it gently over my pulsating pussy!

-X-X-X-
Like Reply
Wow Rinku, that's a fantastic one. i don't remember reading it earlier and think u write this new maybe. loved the way he degraded you and loved the dose of toilet play too. was hoping to see some abuse and torture to your sexy armpits that u hint in some stories.. 

just wishing that one of next guys uses wax and candles to brutally remove yr armpit stubble and make it smooth before abusing that zone.. waiting to read something like that... have several ideas which can be converted by a sexy story teller like u.. 

Love
Master R
Like Reply
Thanx for your comments luv......

do let me know any ideas that u want me to take further....

just 1 update to ur comment..... i dont have armpit stubble... surely that wont stop u from 'abusing that zone'!!!!
Like Reply