Adultery Rekha and her students
'Its true i look younger' 36 year old Rekha said to herslef seeing into mirror while getting ready to go to college. Rekha is the most beautiful woman in the college.. She takes classes for 3rd and 4th year students in the most popular technical college in the city. Her husband Rajesh who works as Manager in one of the biggest It companies recently went to London for few months.

Rekha's family is in very stable position financially, there is no real need for her to work, But as the kids are going to school and there is not much work to do all the day at home, She started working, And as the college belongs to her uncle there isn't much pressure on her to stay all the day at college, Usually she reach home by 3 before the kids return from school.

Coming to Rekha's physical attributes... She maintains pretty well at the age of 36, Gifted with good height of 5'7 and big blossoms (36D)She likes to see herself fit and beautiful which makes her the most beautiful woman in the college. Its no surprise to say that every lecturer/student lust her. Though she knows that she is a dick raiser she have been loyal to her husband in entire 13 years of her married life and she in known as talented strict lecturer in college and as a woman of perfection in family.

This story line is how the loyal and strict Rekha ended up getting fucked by her students. Which revolves mainly between Rekha and her students Vijay and Abhi.

'I doubt Srija is moving close with someone in college, I observed her sticking to mobile all the time, going to parties and coming late, You must keep an eye on her' Lavanya said to Rekha pleasingly.

Lavanya is Rekha's elder brothers wife whose daughter Srija is studying in the same college where Rekha works. SHe is a silent girl good at studies and looks average. Rekha observed her hanging with Abhi sometimes but didn't take it seriously. Now that Lavanya told something is going wrong, she wanted to talk with Srija and give Abhi a slight warning, But she didn't knew how getting involved in this thing changes her life..

**I will be coming shortly with next episode, Please encourage with your valuable comments**
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Awesome start bro, keep going ahead in full swing. I am big fan of such hot thrillers ;) waiting for big update Smile
Like Reply
Seriously??? we have been waiting for this story to start even in xossip for long time,atleast start here.
Like Reply
Nice starting
Like Reply
continue bro
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Update 2 :

Few days passed and Rekha got busy into her work..

On the other note, Abhi is enjoying his days with Srija, having fun roaming around the city with her.

Vijay and Abhi are good friends.. even though they are kind of opposite poles in nature. Vijay is calm, good hearted kid and also the brightest student in the class.. He comes from a decent family, and his parents are family friends with Rekha's in-laws, So they used to have occasional visits, Rekha too likes Vijay very much as her favorite student. and till now Vijay's feelings toward Rekha are only very respectful.

While Abhi is arrogant, fun loving guy who thinks college life is only to enjoy parties with friends and roam with girls.
He comes from a rich family and being the only kid he got spoiled by the excess freedom he got from his parents.
Rekha often wonders how did such a sweet kid like Vijay always roams with Abhi.

One day Rekha asked Vijay to stay after college hours to help her with some office work, They were having a friendly conversation and in middle Rekha inquired about Abhi's relation with Srija, Vijay being a trustable friend to Abhi, didnt want to reveal anything to Rekha.

Rekha: Come on Vijay every in College knows about Abhi and Srija, i also heard many gossips about them.. you still think you can make me believe there is nothing between them?

Vijay didnt knew how to respond to such a straight question from Rekha, also Rekha have a talent to speak authoritatively with her students.

Vijay : Mam.. actually, thats not so intense between them. they are kind of friends but close friends.

Rekha : If you still want to support Abhi i wont pressurize you, and i don't have any intentions to break their relation,
All i am worried is about thier grades, Srija's grades drastically got down and Abhi's got even worse, You guys are already in final year, if these guys even concentrate now, eventually they will find hard to maintain thier relation further,
All i am asking you to arrange bring Abhi to my home tomorrow so that i can try to give some advice which helps both the love birds career.

Vijay couldn't further argue with Rekha and agreed to it. He later spoke with Abhi about this, Abhi immediately got furious on Vijay as he spoke with their lecturer abt his love affair and he don't want to meet Rekha, Neither he have the patience to listen to any good words from elders, But somehow Vijay managed to convince him to meet Rekha.

Next evening they both the friends went to Rekha's home.

Rekha lives with her husband Rajesh, and  her 8 year old daugher, and her in-laws, Rajesh usually returns after 9 from Office, Vijay and Abhi reached Rekha's home after college in the evening, Rekha's Mother in law Sulochana is in the hall watching tv.
She opened the door for them, Vijay asked about Rekha mam.

MIL: Rekha is on the terrace picking the clothes, Please wait for a while.

after 15 mins Vijay wanted to use the washroom, But at the same time Mother in Law went to common washroom, So he took the liberty and went into Rekha's room to use the washroom. In a moment Rekha came down from terrace, She saw Abhi sitting in hall, She told him to wait a moment and went straight to her room to chnage her clothes not knowing Vijay is already in the attached washroom.

She removed her Saree, blouse and then the Bra and at the same time Vijay stepped into the bedroom from the washroom. Rekha hearing the door sound turned towards Vijay, Which gave him a good view of her totally naked boobs.

Coming to Rekha's Physical asserts she is having a voluptuous Physique with stats 36 32 38 with a head turning height of 5'7, She is gifted with 36D tits which are very firm thanks to daily Yoga.

Vijay was amazed to see his respected lecturer top less, His eyes scanned her bare shoulders and were stuck on the sexy pair of boobs.
At the same time Rekha shocked to see him there, quickly covered her tits with the saree in her hand and said furiosly, what the hell are u doing here VIjay?
Vijay came to senses, didnt expect such a harsh tone from Rekha, he quickly apologised and moved towards the door keeping his head down, at the same time hearing the loud voice Abhi sensed something happened and curiosly came towards the bedroom, Vijay came out and Abhi managed to see Rekha's bare shoulders, as she covered her tits with saree by that time.

***Apologies for the delayed Update, I will be quick with the next updates, Please encourage with your comments and suggestions.***
Like Reply
Good start. Let's see what happen next
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Update 3: Awakening Inner Desires.

Vijay and Abhi both were amazed for their luck, they came back and waited in the balcony.

Abhi: Dude what all did you saw of her, By the time I came, I managed to see her bare shoulders and navel, never thought our Physics lecturer is such a physical beauty.

(Vijay is still silent and not sure to talk about what just happened)

Abhi: Common buddy, you still in shock seeing her naked?? How did it happen? Did she undress for you? what did u tell her?

Vijay: Stop it dude, do you think Rekha mam have a loose character to undress before her student? She is not aware that I am in washroom and came to change her dress, I too am not aware of her presence and entered the room..

Abhi: Wah you lucky bastard, So you got a good look of Rekha's naked asserts?

Vijay: No buddy, just she was topless at that time...

Abhi: Oh my god, You got a chance to see her nude tits, They must be amazing, How did they look. big?
Ahh I hope I suck her tits all the day.

Vijay: Stop it Abhi, It was just an accident, She was a nice woman. we should not think about her that way Afterall she is our professor.

Abhi: haha, I only see voluptuous sex queen in her, wah what a curvy asserts she have, One day i will definitely fuck her to the core.

Abhi and Vijay are in such conversation being on terrace without observing the surroundings, Little did they know that Rekha is already there from 5 mins and heard some of their conversation. Abhi's vulgar comments on her made her angry and she immediately shouted on them with rage and slapped Vijay.

She turned towards Abhi.

Rekha: Abhi, I thought i could talk some sense into you about Srija, But with such filthy mind i feel there is no use talking to you. Both of you get lost from here.

They both were disappointed with the sad ending and left for home, Meanwhile Rekha called Lavanya and informed about the love affair between Srija and Abhi, Which resulted a mini war in Srija's home, Lavanya grounded Srija for few days.

Meanwhile Abhi became furious on Rekha as she leaked about him to Srija's parents which made him very hard to meet or talk to Srija, He not only wanted a Revenge on her but also desired to enjoy her.

Couple of days passed and every night while sleeping Rekha couldn’t stop thinking about the discussion between Vijay and Abhi and the comments Abhi made on her physical asserts..
Rekha used to hear lot of such comments while in her college life. She have always been a college beauty, Many guys tried to become her bf in college life, Though Rekha silently enjoyed their comments on her voluptuous physique, She never got into any such relation as she came from a traditional family, She saved her virginity to her hubby Rajesh with lots of expectations, Though Rajesh is good in bed, he never takes time to appreciate Rekha's beauty, He is a busy fucker, finishes it fast and sleeps.. few years passed, and cute Rekha turned into a sexy MILF.

She is now sparkling with 5'7 height, Curvy figure with flesh in right areas, sensuous lips and mischievous eyes, and gifted with 36D tits.

All those thoughts of remembering comments from her college days to her students made Rekha wet inside...
involuntarily her fingers rolled over her pussy lips.

Next day evening Vijay visited Rekha's home, Rekha ignored him, He played with Rekha's daughter for some time...
and after some time, he approached Rekha in kitchen.

Vijay: Mam, are u still mad at me, I am so sorry about that day, It was pure accident and even later i didn’t comment on you, It was Abhi who commented and i even tried to stop him. Please don’t be mad on me mam...

Rekha too knew the bedroom incident is an accident and only Abhi used the dirty words on her.. She knew she was over reacted on Vijay, but she have to do that to show the students how serious she will be in such situations.

Rekha know Vijay from past 12 years since she got married, he is cute little kid of 8 years when she first saw him, she liked him from his childhood for many reasons, he continued to impress her with his studies after he joined the same college where she teach. So the anger on Vijay is temporary and she immediately forgave him, But she did advise him to stop his friendship with the spoiled brat Abhi, Vijay agreed immediately and Rekha too is happy to hear that.
Little did she know that Vijay is no more the cute little kid, but a desperate teenager who have pure lust on her bellowed lecturer.

next few days went normally, Vijay increased his visits to Rekha's home, He spent time taking Rekha's help in subjects playing with Rekha's kid, helping Rekha's in-laws in small things like bringing medicines, bringing vegetable, He worked hard to win back his good boy fame and succeeded, One evening Rekha want to go to vegetable market and asked Vijay to accompany her.

Rekha and Vijay are walking back to home carrying the vegetable covers.
Rekha: So how is it going in with your personal life... seems like you don’t have any other friends other than Abhi, after you left Abhi you are spending most of your free time at my home..

Vijay: Well Its kind of true mam, all my life I don’t have any other friends than Abhi,I know he is an idiot in many things but is the only friend I got in my btech and now that I maintain distance from him my evenings are free.

Rekha: Ohh why don’t you try to make new friends, Afterall you are the most brilliant student in class.

Vijay: Nobody likes the nerd mam, Its not that I didn’t try.. BUt I don’t have the same thought processing which most of the boys have...

Rekha: what you mean by similar thoughts, I never feel you are odd than other boys in any aspect. I thought you boys always talk about sports, movies and girls.

Vijay(speaking with discomfort): Yes mam, not that i dont like sports, movies or woman.. its kind of different with the other boys in my class. Its kind of hard to explain to you mam.

Rekha: Ohh, don’t be shy Vijay... you can tell me freely about anything... is it about any girl??

Vijay: (takes a deep breath) not exactly mam...Its like they are far more advanced and open in every aspect.. all the time they comment girls..

Rekha: haha.. isn’t that boys at your age do...

Vijay: Yes mam.. But... Not only about girls.. They talk about other woman also..

Rekha: (confused) what other woman?

Vijay: Actually they speak about you mam..

Rekha: (with a high pitched voice)What, what about me??

Vijay: Pls don’t feel otherwise mam.... i promise me or Abhi never discussed about the incident with anyone... Thing is...
all my friends feel you are the most beautiful woman in the college mam...They always talk about how beautiful you are.. about your wonderful dressing sense, The dominating attitude of yours.. and many things.. its nothing vulgar like Abhi spoke, But most of them have a huge infatuation on you... day and night you are the topic.. There is even a whatsapp group with your name where they discuss about you, they added me also, But i promise i don’t participate in their discussions mam, I only respect you.

Rekha shocked hearing Vijay's words, She know people around her always admire her beauty and she feel the stares at her every day, But she never thought that entire class in infatuated on her, for a while even she suspected Vijay is exaggerating, Vijay's innocent words made her convince that he is not lying.. She didn’t know how to even react, Mean while they reached home and the topic ended.

Rekha got busy for the next couple of days as there is a seminar in college, On the Seminar day she got ready and wore one of her best saree in which she looked gorgeous.

She rocked the seminar with her lecturer and also with her beauty, She observed many eyes gazed over her all the time.
Once she reached home she called Rajesh on video call which ended in disappointment as he is busy as usual, Its not new to her that Rajesh never took time to appreciate her beauty. Rajesh is in fact a good husband but he doesn’t have a habit to appreciate Rekha in any aspect, while in her early days of marriage she felt very downhearted with Rajesh's behavior after being the center of attraction in college days, Slowly she got used to it and after Kriti's birth she got busy with the kid.

'Mam, my mom wants to talk with you, she is on call' Rekha came out of the thoughts hearing Vijay's words.
Vijay handed the phone to Rekha and continued playing with Kriti, Rekha walked to bedroom and spoke with Vijay's mom for sometime. after she disconnected the call she observed many messages popping in whatsapp and her eyes stopped on the group name 'Rekha's fans' which is having her pic as Dp. Vijay's words came to her mind saying 'there is a group on your name mam', She casually opened it and was surprised to see there are many pics of her from the same days's seminar which her students might have taken without her knowledge.. There are 8 people in the group who all are her students, There are comments on her pics saying how beautiful she is in yellow saree and how she maintains such a hot physique.

she was surprised to see a bunch of young guys are admiring her so much, she felt a wave inside her which reminded her college days where all the boys treated her like an angel. although most of the comments are plain, few comments attracted her which praised every assert of her voluptuous body. She scrolled down and wondered to see many pics of her which she never know they were taken.as vijay came looking for his mobile, she exited the app quickly and gave him his mobile...
[+] 1 user Likes hornystudent's post
Like Reply
(12-12-2018, 02:23 PM)tamannanav Wrote: Seriously??? we have been waiting for this story to start even in xossip for long time,atleast start here.

Thanks Buddy,

I will try to keep the pace.

Please let me know ur suggestions about the characters.
Like Reply
(29-01-2019, 02:20 AM)ronylol Wrote: Good start. Let's see what happen next

Thank you,

Please keep posting your valuable suggestions.
Like Reply
(12-12-2018, 03:46 PM)Renjith Wrote: Nice starting

Thank you Bro
Like Reply
Excellent start bro , update regularly ,, what next
Writers are nothing but creators. Always respect them. 
Like Reply
please update it regularly
Like Reply
Nice story continue pls
Like Reply
Good start update please.
Like Reply
Good one, please maintain the pace.
Like Reply