Misc. Erotica Rinku – Slut becomes neighbour’s slave!
(Part 1)

I stood in the open balcony in our small 8th floor flat; my silky brown hair cascaded around my face. I was dressed in loose fitting gown which provided a perfect silhouette of my curvaceous figure to whoever looked up.

I watched the movers & packers unloading expensive looking furniture from 2 big trucks. I recalled the earlier night when my husband told me about the new arrivals. “They have bought the entire 17th floor & have booked four parking slots!” my husband Mohit had said. I had felt a pang of envy when I had heard that but looking at all the expensive stuff being moved I felt downright jealous. I had always craved for such an opulent lifestyle. My eyes widened a bit when the new owners cars were driven in. The owners themselves came in the last car.  All the cars were big & expensive looking & so were the occupants.
The man was around 45 to 50 while the woman was around 35. Both were dressed smartly & from my judgment they were dressed in the most expensive of brands. The man was called DK & his wife Urvashi.
For almost three months I tried hard to catch the attention of my new neighbors but to no avail.
They would leave home in the morning separately but both would arrive together early in the evening. Almost daily at around 8 pm they would leave to party. I observed that they were usually joined by other couples as they left.
I also observed that DK & his wife & the visiting couple would split up, swap partners & then they would go on their way. It was easy for me to put two & two together. They lived an exciting life.
Since then I was dying to get close to DK. As my own husband worked till late I had ample time to think & try out my plans. I also reasoned that it was much better becoming a mistress to one such rich man rather than getting fucked by many young brats who were able to pay me hardly a few bucks for me to enjoy my lavish lifestyle.
Finally I put my plan into action. I would go for a walk in the evening & return when the rich couple usually returned. I made sure I dressed up & looked so titillating that many on the road had tried to get close to me. I might have responded in the normal case but now my mind was set on a single goal.

For 2 consecutive days I was unable to get close to the couple & I had just missed the lift which they had taken. But on the third day I hit jackpot. I managed to get into the lift & stood directly in front of DK. There were a few other people & along with DK, Urvashi & myself. It was the rickety old lift which we had entered. The doors were the old sliding metal doors through which one could see the floors slip by. I was dressed in full red. My sleeveless blouse was of such a low cut in the front that most of my ample cleavage was visible. My red satin sari only managed to give my glowing cleavage a red hue without obstructing the view of my boobs. I had placed my pallu right at the edge of my shoulder. My sari too was tied as low as possible revealing my flat tummy & deep round navel. My silky brown hair was tied up in a French knot leaving my smooth silken back almost bare except for the small band of red fabric of my blouse.
I stood rigid in front of DK racking my brains for a way to get rid of Urvashi who was standing on the other side of the lift.
Suddenly I felt something brush against my bums. I drew in my breath, surprised that my plan was drawing such quick results. But my hopes were dashed as I sensed DK move papers from one hand to another & realized it had been an accidental contact.
Just as I relaxed I felt a hand slide along the side of my thigh & rested gently on the side of my bum. I stiffened involuntarily & quickly glanced around the lift. Urvashi was looking at me without any expression on her face. I blushed & looked away.
The lift kept stopping at almost every floor & people kept getting off in.
At every stop the hand squeezed my bum harder & harder.
Suddenly as the lift slowed at the 7th floor Urvashi said to her husband “Darling, I will get off here & get our key from Mr. Shah; you carry on & I will see you on our floor, bye!” then she stopped & said “Give me the papers” & took everything from DK’s hand. As she was speaking I felt a slight tugging on my pallu & I gasped as my pallu tumbled down from my shoulder & fell at my feet. My half exposed heaving boobs which were already flushed pink turned red. I tried to pull my pallu up but found that DK had stomped on it with his foot & I couldn’t lift it even an inch. I looked towards Urvashi & was surprised as she continued to chat with her husband as if nothing had occurred. As Urvashi slid the iron gates shut, I felt DK’s hand slide forward onto the top of my thigh & push me backwards towards him. I was forced to take a step backward & stopped abruptly as I felt a hard bump grinding into the small of my back. I gasped again & as I turned I realized that we were still not alone in the lift. An old man stood in the other corner glaring at me. I realized that from his angle, the old man wouldn’t have been able to see what DK had been up to. He would have only seen my pallu slipping down & he must have felt that I had not even tried to pull it back as my own body obstructed his view of DK’s foot stamping on my pallu. I also realized with horror that the old man would have thought that I myself had moved back onto DK’s body as soon his wife left the lift as he couldn’t see DK’s hand pushing me backwards. I knew word of my sluttish behavior would soon go around the area. I tried to move away from DK’s body but his grip was too strong & by then he was already kneading my thigh with his palm.
I realized that my plan to get close to DK had succeeded but I was not in control of it at all.
By the time the old man got off the lift at the tenth floor muttering about characterless whores, I was feeling wet in between my thighs.
As soon as the lift moved upwards DK placed his palms on my naked stomach. He gently fingered my navel & then moved upwards. I was aroused & was standing on tip toe & could feel his erection push against my butt.
“Ummm!” I moaned as his palms groped my breasts. He was nuzzling my neck & I was arching backwards in pleasure with my eyes closed.
Then DK slowly slid my blouse & bra strap off my shoulder with one hand while his other hand dropped to my waist & tugged at my tucked in sari.
I was too wrapped up in the throes of my passion to notice anything. DK unhooked my blouse & bra & clasped my naked boobs in his palms. Startled at feeling the warmth of naked flesh on my own boobs, I opened my eyes. “Hey! What…?” I began to say but was cut off as DK grabbed me by my hair, swiftly turned me around & planted his thick lips onto my quivering red lips. We kissed each other lustily. I was left with spittle dripping down my chin as DK probed deep inside my mouth with his slimy tongue. I gasped for air as we broke off our lip lock. Meanwhile, DK slipped my hand from my blouse & bra. “Stop it!” I almost shouted as I tried to hold onto the other end of my bra & blouse. DK only grinned & pulled off my upper garments completely. I covered my bouncing boobs with my hands & glanced nervously at the passing floors. If anybody had been waiting for the lift, they would have got a great view of my topless body. Suddenly DK lunged & pulled at my dangling pallu. He caught it & yanked so hard that I pirouetted like a top as my sari was stripped away from me in a second. I was close to tears as I pleaded with him “please don’t strip me here. What if somebody sees us?” DK sneered at me as he said “Why not? You want to get fucked, don’t you? You also want to get money out of it, right?” I could only stare at him as he crouched, untied my petticoat & pulled down my red panties. My shaven pussy gleamed with my juice & I moved one hand down to cover my crotch. But DK held both my wrists & pulled my hands down by my side. DK looked at my naked body from top to bottom & gave a low whistle. He wiped my smeared lipstick & smooched me again as his fingers probed my cunt & squeezed my tits.
As the lift reached the top floor he said “Rinku, slide open the door!” I did as I was told. The lift halted half way to the top floor. The floor was at least three feet above the floor of the lift. DK slid open the floor door also & turned me towards the door & pushed my face towards the floor. He kicked my feet apart & rubbed his cock on my wet pussy.
[+] 1 user Likes nangi_rinku's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(part 2)

I was horrified at my situation. “You can’t fuck me here! Please lets go to my house; I will be your bitch, I will suck your cock dry, you can breed me if you want!” again I almost screamed the words.
DK laughed & spanked my bums. He said “You already are a bitch! But from now you will be my slave!” I almost choked when I heard it, but his cock rubbing my pussy was driving me insane with the desire to be fucked. “Rinku, there should also be some excitement in fucking you. I can get better whores whenever I want but with you I want to get a different kind of a thrill!”
Face down on the floor with his cock making me cream, I could only mumble “what thrill? What are you talking about?”
“Listen to me” DK said “from today, I will make you do things where there will always be a chance of being caught. It doesn’t make any difference to me but your life can be ruined! I will fuck you or send you to others.” I tried to turn around & protest but DK slapped me on my bum & said “Don’t worry whore! I will pay you for it. But there will be some rules!” he stopped & let me turn so that I was lying on my back. He lifted my legs & pushed them towards my heaving boobs. He placed his erect cock on my pulsating twat. “What rules?” I asked him.
DK laughed & said “the whore is desperate for money or is the bitch horny for a fuck?” I moved my hips in sync with his cock which he was rubbing on my naked wet pussy.
“The rules are that I will pay you 500 bucks for a day. For you it will be a task in which you have to complete the sex act & avoid getting caught. If you do not complete the whole act then you loose that day’s money & you have to pay a penalty where you will service me or somebody else without payment on the next day. I can call you or order you to do things anytime I want. If you are late or don’t do it you will be penalized. You will only fuck with my permission. Even fingering is not allowed. You will install a hidden camera in every room in your house so I can track you. I will give you a mobile phone on which I can reach you anytime, anywhere. You have to inform me whenever you leave your house. Most important I can make new rules as & when I want! Do you understand Rinku slave?”
I was cumming just by listening to his instructions. I love role play & being used & humiliated like this was such a turn on. Lusting for a fuck I said in a slurred voice “yes master I agree! Now please fuck me!”
DK spread my thighs apart & pushed his cock slightly into my soaking wet twat.
“Yeah! Fuck me!” I moaned as he pushed his cock slowly in my pussy. He pushed it in just a bit.
“Fuck me!” I screamed.
DK pulled his cock out from my pussy & rammed it in with all his strength into my anus.
“AAAAaaaaaaaahhh…..aaaaoooohhhh!” I screamed in agony as DK pounded in & out of my tight & dry anus.
“Rinku, Bitch! Don’t ever order me! You are the slave & behave like one!” he ordered sternly.
Sweat poured from my naked body as DK fucked my ass for a long time. My hair had loosened & it was sticking to my sweaty body which seemed to turn him on even more.
DK pushed me into a kneeling position & ran his fingers into my matted silky brown hair.
“How & when does your husband use you bitch?” he asked me.
“Usually he screws me on Sundays as all other days he works late” I replied looking at his erect cock.
“So on other days you roam around & get laid by which ever cock you see?” he spoke in such a tone that I felt completely humiliated. I was about to reply when he slapped me on my cheek.
“Where does your husband work?” he asked.
“AmCor.” I replied as he hit my face with his hard cock. I looked up & saw he had a sly smile on his face.
He pulled my hair & said “lick your crap off my cock, bitch! Suck it clean. Clean my balls too!”
I nodded & took his cock in my hand & placed my lips on it. It smelled of my own crap but I swallowed the hard shaft. He pushed my head down & forced his cock deep in to my throat.
I gagged & choked on it. Spittle flowed down my lips but he made me lick that up too.
He closed the doors of the lift & it moved up & stopped on the 17th floor. I felt relieved that now we would be out of a public area. Once inside I didn’t mind how he used me, but I was shit scared outside.
I picked up my clothes & followed him. I was totally naked as I walked behind him.
He went past his door & again I felt scared. He led me up the stairs half way towards the terrace. I was terrified as elders used the terrace to take walks in the evening.
“Please, stop! There might be people on the terrace.” I pleaded with him. He looked at me & grinned. “Go check & come!” he said.
I placed my pile of clothes on the steps & almost picked up my bra when he grabbed my hair & kicked the pile of clothes down the stairs. He took my bra & dropped it down too. “Rinku, you dumb bitch! Did I tell you to wear clothes?” he asked as he pushed me towards the terrace.
I was in tears as I tiptoed naked up the last few stairs. I peeked & saw 3 old men walking towards the other side. Thankfully their backs were towards me. I turned back & saw that DK held a cell phone to his ear. He pointed to his cock & ordered “suck bitch!”
Fearfully I kneeled on the stairs & began sucking his cock. I had one eye on the door at the top of the stairs. DK held my head & fucked my mouth as his call connected.
“Hi buddy! Just hold on” he said in to the phone. He switched his phone to loudspeaker mode so I could hear both sides of the conversation.
“Hello DK.” A vaguely familiar voice said.
“What’s your husband’s name?” he asked me. “Mohit” I said mumbling through his shaft.
“Do you have a Mohit in your office?” DK asked. “Yes. Why?” The voice asked.
“His wife Rinku is here with me, it seems he works very hard?” DK asked. I realized why the voice on the other end had sounded familiar. It was Mohit’s boss. I had spoken to him a few times on the phone.
“That dim wit works for long but not necessarily hard!” he laughed & then asked “you fucking his bitch? How is she?”
“Good!” DK answered & continued “I want you to promote Mohit so he reaches home on time daily starting today. Understand? You will get the benefits don’t worry!” DK winked at me as Mohit’s boss guffawed at the other end.
“How long does he take to reach home?” DK asked me.
“Maybe an hour or less!” I said as I licked his balls.
“Send your car to drop him today & tell your driver to give me a call when Mohit reaches home! Okay?”DK said into the phone.
“Come on Rinku! Let’s go!” he said. He waited till I collected all my clothes. Then he held me by my boobs & half pushed half dragged me down the stairs. As I ran naked down the stairs I realized what he meant by there being a thrill in not getting caught while doing something so shameful & outrageous.
He took me to the middle of 8th & 9th floor & I felt a bit safer here as hardly anybody used the stairs this high up in the building.
I was completely naked while he was fully dressed. He dropped his trousers & forced me to lick his cock & his asshole. When he was erect once more, he pushed me on the steps & squeezed my boobs. It was a very uncomfortable position. He sucked on my erect nipples & smothered my lips. He nibbled on my tits & then bit them harder. I moaned shamelessly.
Gradually he moved to my pussy. He parted my lower lips & flicked his tongue inside. I wanted to scream but controlled my voice with great difficulty. He fingered my asshole with his thumb as he licked my twat.
He pulled my boobs close to each other by holding my erect nipples & then shoved his cock in between my soft but firm mounds. As he tit fucked me he ordered me to lick his dick head every time he thrust upwards.
I was cumming hard but he did not fuck my pussy. I begged him to screw me but he only laughed.
Then his phone rang. He only held it to his ears for a few seconds & said “Okay!” but his eyes were glinting with sickening pleasure.
He pulled me down a few steps so that we could see the passage & door of the lift on the 8th floor below.
He lifted my legs & pushed my knees towards my boobs & made me hold them. He bent & kissed me passionately on my lips, then on my nipples & finally he began munching on my pussy.
Like Reply
(part 3)

I knew he was trying to make me reach orgasm when Mohit would be in the passage below. The slightest sound would reach him & everything would be over.
“Ohhhh! Please fuck me master!” “I beg you to fuck me hard!” I pleaded in whispers.
He mounted me his hard cock pushing easily into my soggy wet pussy.
I gasped loudly “Aaaaaa…hhhhh! Yesssss” just as the lift door opened & Mohit stepped out.
I bit on my lip trying to control my passion. He enjoyed it even more & began to pound my pussy harder & faster & deeper. I was amazed at how silently he fucked me.
I was sure my heartbeats & my gasps were loud enough to be heard in the entire building.
I held onto the back of my knees as DK kept fucking my pussy.
We heard Mohit ring the doorbell. He rang once then waited. He rang it again & waited.
Slowly with his patience running out he was ringing the bell continuously.
As Mohit lost his patience, I heard him muttering & swearing. At the same time DK pulled out his cock & rammed my asshole with it. “Aa…!” I controlled my scream of pain & stuffed my bra into my mouth.
DK seemed to get even hornier by the sight & he plucked his cock out & fucked my pussy again.
As he fucked we heard Mohit say “where the fuck is this whore?”
DK smiled as he fucked me & whispered in my ear “he knows your habits very well, Rinku!”
Suddenly we heard Mohit walking.
DK stiffened at almost the same time & I was afraid he was going to dump his load into my pussy. But he controlled & pulled out his wet shaft & hurried to my mouth. He tossed away the bra I had gagged myself with & pointed his cock at my lips. But as I tried to open my mouth to swallow he slapped me once & whispered “Rinku, I will give you a sperm bath!” I shook my head vigorously indicating no. I couldn’t walk into my waiting husband with a face glistening with sperm.
But DK only grinned & took a clump of my hair & wrapped it around his cock. Then he brought his cock close to my face & let go. The first load of sperm hit me on my forehead & dripped down my eyes. The second load exploded in my hair. He removed his cock from my hair & rubbed it on my cheek leaving wet slimy streaks behind.
I quickly took his shaft into my mouth & tired to swallow what he was about to ejaculate. But he pulled his cock out again & sprayed more sperm on my lips & on my breasts.
Suddenly he shoved his still erect cock into my pussy & dumped a last few drops of his cum inside my vagina. He had managed to breed me.
Then he slowly stood up, leaned against the wall & picked up my sari & wiped his cock on it. He wiped his own sweat & some of my pussy juice with it. He made sure soggy wet patches would be seen on my clothes.
I had been pounded really hard & I got up slowly. I looked down to see if Mohit was around. I ducked as he moved across the passage & went towards our neighbor’s house. I realized he was going to ask for a spare key. As the neighbor’s house was down a long passage I would have a few minutes in which to rush & open the door & get inside.
DK was watching coolly as I hurriedly wore my bra but did not hook it. I wrapped my sari around my waist like towel picked up the rest of clothes & ran down the stairs.
DK smiled & said “Rinku, be here tomorrow at the same time but without clothes!” I nodded as he blew me kiss. I smiled as I felt the thrill he had spoken off.
I peeked around after reaching the bottom of the stairs; I could hear Mohit speaking, he said in an exasperated voice “She didn’t leave the key with you? Are you sure?”
I had less than a minute to get in. I ran to the door, the key was entangled in my blouse which thankfully I was not wearing; I fumbled with the key but managed to open the door & get in. Just as I closed the door I saw Mohit turn around the corner & stride towards the door.
I ran to the bathroom & dumped my clothes there & turned on the shower.
The door bell rang. Once, twice.
I pulled a small towel &around me & went to the door.
“Where is the fucking bitch…!” said Mohit as I opened the door.
“Sorry, I was in the shower; I didn’t hear you ring the bell! You are home so early. I didn’t expect you so early!” I said a bit scared.
He stared at me for a few seconds & then touched my matted hair & asked “what’s wrong with your hair?”
I would have loved to say “Oh! It’s nothing darling, just a load of cum DK left behind! Actually there is some in my pussy too!” but I just mumbled something about shampooing my hair & retreated to the bathroom.

The next evening I stripped naked & waited for DK in between floors. He had already reached so I was spanked & slapped a lot. I begged forgiveness & was forgiven only after sucking his cock & cleaning his asshole with my tongue.          He made me dance naked for almost an hour before fucking me. I was fatigued almost to the point of falling down the stairs when Mohit returned. This time I had left the key with the neighbor & I managed to slip back inside the house before Mohit returned with the key.
This carried on for another 2 days & Mohit was becoming suspicious as how I would always walk out of the bathroom without completing my bath.
On the fifth day I was unable to complete the task of getting myself fucked as we heard people coming down the stairs. I left all my clothes behind & ran home naked & managed to close the door before being seen. I did go later to get my clothes & found my bra & panty missing & the rest of the clothes had been pissed upon.

In the first two weeks I had many such close calls but I also had some of the best sex ever. Although I had hardly earned 1000 bucks from DK. To add to the agony, Mohit gave me news. He said “Rinku, my boss has called us for a party at the office tomorrow night. During the party he will announce my promotion which would mean that I would be coming home early every day.”
I groaned to myself. I was enjoying being DK’s slave. The only problem was Mohit’s new timings.
I knew I had to do something about it; maybe I could have a nice private chat with Mohit’s boss.  But for that this slave would need her master’s permission!
Like Reply
Hi Guys....

Please do comment....
will post the next series soon.
Like Reply
?????????
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 1

‘TRINNNGGGGGG!! TRRIIIINNGGG!’… the phone rang one Sunday afternoon.

I ran from the kitchen to pick it up. I was hoping it was DK, my master!

DK had made me his slave almost 3 months ago & had been fucking me in public places in & around our building.

(Already posted earlier in - Rinku-Slut becomes neighbour’s slave!)

Luckily I was yet to be caught running around the building naked or even while being fucked!

But all that had stopped suddenly a fortnight ago. As an obedient slave I couldn’t call him but I was craving for a really good fuck.

I had hardly taken a few steps when the phone stopped ringing.

“Hello! Mohit here! Who is speaking? Oh Hi! How are…!” Mohit (my husband) had picked up the phone & was chatting away.

Dejectedly I turned back & again froze in place.

“DK sir! That’s great! I mean I can’t believe it! Of course you can come or send your men. Rinku, my wife will wait for you & your men! Thank you once again! You are welcome!” Mohit seemed very excited & so was I!

DK & his men were coming to our place & I would wait for them? Wow! Wild thoughts raced through my mind as I went into the kitchen.

Almost immediately Mohit rushed into the kitchen, his eyes shining with glee.

“Rinku! DK has made us a great offer!” he smiled & I asked with a growing wetness in between my thighs “Really darling? What did he say!”

“That man is great! He’s starting a new electrical & cable TV business & he’s offered to rewire our entire house, with cable connections in every room! For Free! As a demonstration!” he was almost jumping for joy.

My mouth gaped as all my wild fantasies were flushed down the drain. Free cable connection?

“Aren’t you happy?” Mohit asked I mumbled a reply & disappointedly went back to my work.

For the next three days DK’s men worked in our home from morning till night. They rewired the entire house even the toilets!

During the afternoons when I was alone I hoped DK would call & order me to have sex with the workers!

But nothing happened not even a phone call from DK. In fact he kept in constant touch with Mohit.

It was 2 days after the workmen had finished their job; I had just finished my bath & had stepped out draped in a white towel when the doorbell rang.

I looked through the peep hole & saw a young courier boy waiting outside.

The towel covered my body from below my armpits & half my thighs.

“Kya hai? Kisne bheja hai?” I asked a bit irritated.

“Madam, koi DK saab ne parcel bheja hai aur ek letter bhi hai unse hi!” his tone was also irritated. I watched through the peephole & read his lips as he shook his head, make face as he stood & mumbled “Chutiya saali!”

But I was smiling! Dirty thought had entered my one track mind. Maybe DK wanted me to do something outrageous with this courier boy.

I tightened the towel around my tits & opened the door.

“Aao andar aao!” I said smiling at the boy.

If he was irritated while speaking from behind the closed door, now his mouth & eyes were as wide open as the door itself. I let him ogle at my wet body as I opened the letter expectantly.

I was right DK had sent me orders but they were not what I wanted!

‘No thrill till I order!’ was all that was written on the letter.

I turned towards the courier boy & saw that his eyes were staring at the crack between the towels trying to see more than what was being shown. I shooed him away & opened the other box.

It was a latest model slim and sexy cell phone with a sim card installed in it. Only one number was fed into its memory & the caller name said ‘MASTER’!

I smiled & hugged the phone close to my breasts. Master had not lost interest in me. I was sure DK was going to make the entire slave-master thing even more interesting.

I had no idea how interesting it would be!
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 2

I waited desperately for the new cell phone to ring!
Finally after 3 more days of waiting it vibrated & what a time it rang. Mohit my husband & his brother Rohit had gone out of town for at least a week. Ritu (Rohit’s wife) had gone to visit her family & I was all alone with our dog Pepi! Perfect timing!
MASTER calling! The word flashed full of hope & lust for me.
I took the call “Rinku! Randi!” DK spat out the words.
“Yes Master? How can this slave serve you? ” I asked respectfully, finding it difficult to keep my voice normal!
“You need to do some social service!” DK said.
“Wha…tt? M..aster?” I asked in complete surprise.
“Just do as I say!” he barked at me.
“Yes Master!” I replied, the pleasant wetness returning in my crotch.

“Rinku, switch of all the lights & leave only the night lamp on in the passage.” DK commanded.
I was about to do it when he spoke again “Come on bitch don’t just stand in the middle of your living room gaping, move your sexy ass!”

‘Bastard knows me inside out!’ I thought smiling & did as he told me.
Next DK ordered me to open the bedroom windows & draw aside the curtains. I did it.
Then he told me to go to the attached bathroom & lower the narrow glass louvered window. A cool breeze flowed through as I made the glass louvers almost horizontal.
Finally he told me to wait in the living room with the lights on & disconnected the line. I wondered what DK had in mind with all this.

DK called again after another half an hour.
“Rinku randi! Go have a bath, baby!” he said & before I could respond he said “put your cell phone on speaker mode, now go clean your body!”
I remembered the open window & went to close it when DK’s voice growled through the speaker “Rand saali! Did I tell you to shut the window? Leave it open & switch on the light in the bathroom!”

‘How did he know?’ I thought. With trembling hands I switched on the light.
“Master?” I didn’t dare ask him a question.
He laughed & said “Rinku, do you think I only got your house rewired. No! I have fixed hidden cams all over your place. I will be watching every move of yours!”

A chill ran down my spine.

I heard him laugh softly & he said “Listen to this!”
Few other voices were heard. It was as if DK had turned on another speaker & I was hearing it through the phone.
“Do you recognize them? Do you know where they are coming from?” he asked in a naughty tone.

I shook my head saying ‘No!’
“Go to the bedroom & don’t switch on the light there!”

I sat on the bed in darkness as ordered & looked out of the window.
We stay in a flat on end of a long corridor on the 7th floor of a C shaped building.
Directly opposite to our flat on the 8th floor is the fire safety & escape refuge area.

A single light glowed in the fire refuge area.
Sitting around that light were a group of 4 boys while another 2 or 3 were standing & watching the others play carom.

Suddenly DK’s plans were clear to me.
I was scared. All these days I had somehow escaped being caught. But now DK was making sure I wouldn’t escape lightly.

DK’s voice interrupted my thoughts “Rinku, I have cameras & mikes placed near the boys also, so you can hear what they are saying. Now let the show begin!” he said.

With my heart beating wildly I went inside the bathroom.
I placed the cell phone on the basin & switched it back onto loud speaker mode.
“Good girl!” DK said & I could also hear the boys chattering while playing.

Suddenly “Abbe! Saalon! Hey guys! Look!” the voice of one of boys was heard through the cell phone.
I resisted the urge to look towards the fire refuge area.
Another voice said “Kya hua? Kya dhekoon?”
“Arre, apni item, Rinku bhabhi! Bathroom me!”
“What?” “Where?” different voices spoke up.
“Ohh! Fuck! The bathroom window is open! Hope the bitch doesn’t close it” the voice sounded almost panicky.
“Light off kar!” one of them suggested & out of the corner of my eye I saw the refuge area go dark.
But I knew six or seven pairs of eyes were waiting & watching.
No, there was another pair of eyes watching my every move, DK!
Almost instantly DK said “Chal randi, shuru ho ja, tere aashiq wait kar rahe hai!” he laughed loudly.
As I moved around the bathroom combing my silky brown hair, I also readied the soap & shampoo & the boys kept oohing & aahing at every move.
Then one of the said “Yaar, kal ye Rinku mere saath lift me thi, kya gaand hai yaar saali ki. Wahi chodene ka mann kar raha tha!”
“Uska gora chitta complexion dekha hai? Soch agar uska muh itna gora hai toh uski dhoop se chipi jange kaisi hongi?”
“Aur uske boobs…?” they continued.

Although I was tensed at what DK wanted me to do in front of these boys, their comments were turning me on.
Also I convinced myself that I was only having a bath! If somebody peeped through the window & saw me naked, what could I do?

I removed my pallu & one of the guys screamed “Oh behenchod!.....”
I wished I could see what they were up to.

I stripped away my sari & one of the voyeurs said “blouse utar, kuttiya!”
“Did you hear that, Rinku? Chal uski khwaish puri kar!”
“Yes Master!” I mumbled.
All this while I had been facing the mirror with my side towards the window. Now I deliberately turned towards the window & began undoing the buttons in the front of the blouse.

“Four…three…two…one! Waaaahhhh!” someone counted as I opened all the buttons.
“Fuck! What perfect boobs!”
“Remove your bra, Rinku!” one boy said with so much feeling that I thought I was doing a strip tease sitting on the carom board in their midst.

I reached back & unhooked my white bra & plucked it off my boobs.
“OHhhhh….shitttt!”……”I am going to cum!” another moaned.
“Look at those nipples!!”
“Mujhe Rinku ko chodna hai! Abhi!”

I stripped off my petticoat & panties & had a nice long shower. I could hear their comments & was so turned on I almost fingered myself.
It was DK’s stern voice which prevented me from finger fucking myself.

Finally DK said “Rinku, enough of your bath, now go the bedroom, switch on the light & give those boys a show of finger fucking. Show them how a whore masturbates when she is horny!”
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 3

………Finally DK said “Rinku, enough of your bath, now go the bedroom, switch on the light & give those boys a show of finger fucking. Show them how a whore masturbates when she is horny!”…….

I pulled a towel of the hook & wiped my body with. I wrapped the towel around my body & immediately heard groans of disappointment from the speaker phone DK had linked up with.

As I turned & left with my phone a voice said “Abhi ye kapde pehengi, hopefully Rinku darling light on kar ke sab kuch karegi!”

“Rinku, you are in demand, bitch!” DK’s voice came through the phone.

I went into our bedroom & flipped on the light.
“OOOoohhh! Yesssss! Chamiya aaj show off ke mood me hai lagta hai!” a voice exclaimed excitedly.

Our bed is directly opposite the window & the dressing table is next to window.
I stood facing the window & DK guided me by telling me where I should stand so that the boys could get a better view.
“What if they take photographs or a video on their mobile phones?” I mumbled almost to myself.
“Randi! If they do that then you can become their slave also!” DK roared with laughter as I paled at the thought of being a slave to so many horny boys.
“Chal, Chal Rinku show ka time ho gaya hai! Shuru kar tera nanga nach!” Dk ordered.

“Rinku, sexy bhabi, harami saali! Utar de woh towel! Pleaseeee!” one of the voyeurs pleaded.
The feeling of being watched by unknown people & to hear their lusty comments was turning me on!
I decided not to strip off immediately.

I picked up the hair dryer & began combing & drying my silky brown hair.

I moved around the room so that they could see me from front & back. Then I stood sideways letting them have a nice look at my figure.
“Behenchod! Isse chodna hai yaar!”
“kya tight figure hai yaar!”
“Rinku, towel utar, chinal!”

Slowly I took a hair band & slipped it into my hair. I turned my back towards the boys & slipped open the towel.
As my bare back & then my bums were exposed the speaker filled with a cacophony of comments.
“OH fuck! I am going to cum!”
“Baby, sexy baby! Look at that sexy back & those perfect bums! Ooh Man!”
“I want to spank those bums!”

I bent slightly & picked up the towel in between my legs. The other end I picked up in front.
Slowly I began pulling the towel back & forth, rubbing it against my twat!

“Abe….! Fucking shi…….TTT! What the fuck is she doing?” a shocked voice sounded through the phone.

I began rubbing my pussy with the towel held between my thighs.
“Good, Rinku! Very good!” DK’s voice seemed breathless. I was sure he too was doing some pulling & rubbing with his prick!
Then I dropped the rear end of the towel & pulled it in the front.
I flung the towel on to the bed & placed my palms on to my naked bums.
As the boys erupted in moans I squeezed my bums & caressed my thighs.

“Randi, Rinku darling, hai jaaneman, turn around!”

I smiled at myself & slowly turned around.
I thought I almost heard the yelps directly rather than through the speaker. I was also sure the speaker would burst.

“OH FUCK!!!”
“Look…..at thaaat!”
“What a fucking sexxxxy body!”
“Rinku, your boobs are……perrrfecctttt!”
“bhadvo, chut dekho uski! Chikni shaven chut!”

I walked around the bed & crawled on to it.
I sat with my legs spread wide & pussy facing the voyeurs.
I caressed my body with my fingers & kissed my shoulders.
Then I began fondling my boobs. I gently pinched my nipples & then raised them towards my lips.
I sucked on my nipples & licked my boobs.
The boys seemed quiet but their grunts indicated they were watching & enjoying.
I rubbed my hands all over my fair naked thighs & then ran a finger over my pussy lips.
I gently probed my cunt with my fingers & was surprised to see how wet I already was.
One by one I shoved four fingers in to my pussy & was fingering my twat.
I was beyond showing off! I was totally turned on & would happily have invited the whole bunch of voyeurs to come & fuck me!
I was bucking as my fingers pushed in & out of my flooded pussy.
I was moaning “Oohhhh!.....AAaaahh!....Ummmmm! Yesss!”
The boys were echoing my moans with a comment here & there
“Rinku! Rinku!......Rand saali!....Kuttiya!.....Ohhh! I am cumminggggggggg!”

I too yelped as I reached orgasm.
I continued as DK had not ordered me to stop.
I reached orgasm two more times before DK’s hoarse voice said “Rinku, you bitch! Enough! Save some for tomorrow!”

I lay on my bed, I dipped my fingers into my wet pussy & licked my cum off my fingers. I was tired but happy.
The boys too seemed to have jacked off & seemed very quiet!

I waited for a few minutes & switched off the light. Almost instantly the naked bulb above the carom board was switched on.
I saw a bunch of guys leaning against the walls. They seemed as tired as I was!

For the next two evenings DK ordered me to do the same thing. Those voyeuristic boys also made sure they were there on time to watch their shameless Rinku bhabi have a bath & then finger herself.

At the time of the fourth evening show, just after I had my bath & was about to step into the bedroom, DK said via the speaker phone “Rinku, this is getting monotonous. Enough of finger fucking! Tonight shove something else up your cunt & ass!”
I had also noticed that the voyeurs’ comments had reduced just a bit. They must have got tired watching the same porn film!
“S…s..orry… master! I don’t have a dildo!” I said beseechingly almost hoping DK would send me one as a gift!

“Randi, kuttiya saali! Woh kitchen platform pe kele pade hai who daal gand me!” he paused & then hissed “chal chal, audience wait kar rahi hai!”

Without switching on the light I went quickly to the kitchen & returned with the fruit basket which was full of bananas.
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 4

I switched on the light & then dressed only in the usual towel I made a show of selecting a banana.
I wished DK had ordered me to fuck myself with a carrot or something harder than a banana!
Anyways, as an obedient slave, I selected a banana which was firm & not very ripe! I didn’t want it to break inside my pussy!

I dropped my towel & heard the moans from the boys & then the boys erupted “Behenchod! Saali kya kar raahi hai?”
I had placed the firm unpeeled banana on my cleavage & was sliding it up & down.

“Arre! Saali ko lund chahiye!”
“Bechari, bina laude ke taras rahi hai!”
“Rinku, sexy bitch, kyon kele ke saath time waste kar rahi hai! Mujhe aane de udhar, phir dekh!”
“OHHh…FUCKKKk!”

I had begun licking the unpeeled banana like a cock.
I closed my eyes & stuck out my tongue & slowly slurped the banana from bottom to top. Then I rubbed the slimy wet fruit all over my face.
“Saali kutti, mera pani nikalnewala hai!” one of the watching boys groaned.
“O…hhh F…U…..C…..kkkkkk!”

I had smoothly ditched the towel. My boobs bounced out freed from the fabric.
I was standing completely naked directly facing the voyeurs!
I was still rubbing the banana across my cheek. My damp hair began sticking to the slimy banana & I licked both my hair & the fruit together!
The boys groaned & I turned slightly placed a knee on the bed making sure the watching boys had a clear view of my by now throbbing pussy.
I too was enjoying this utterly shameless & slutty show I was puting on!

I moved the banana lower & gave myself a nice & gentle tit fuck.
Every time the banana popped up towards my lips from between my boobs I licked the tip or kissed it.

Slowly I moved the banana lower over my deep round navel & kept moving it even lower!
I took a glob of spit on my fingers & gently massaged it on my pussy.
I was about to press the tip of my fruity dildo inside my twat when DK spoke in a hoarse whisper “S..Stop! Bitch!”
Startled I opened my eyes & with great difficulty managed to stop my hand from stabbing the banana inside my pussy.
“Fuck your asshole & don’t lubricate it!” DK ordered & added “Chinal saali! Make sure the audience gets a good view of your gaand”
‘Bastard! DK knew how to treat a slave’ I thought to myself.

I climbed up on the bed & stayed in a doggy pose with my bums pointing towards the window.
I was cursing myself for selecting such a big & firm banana as I prepared to shove it into my dry anus.

“Rinku, turn slightly to your right! Let them see your dangling boobs you whore!” DK ordered.
I followed his instructions so that I was at an angle to the window.
“Look towards them!” he ordered & I turned my head towards the window & yelped!
“Oooooouwwww!” as I slid the banana inside my asshole.
The banana was slimy with my spit & that helped a bit. As I fucked my asshole I could hear only deep breathing & moaning from the speaker phone.

Then DK said “Rinku, chilka nikal ke chut chod!”
I peeled the banana & began fucking my wet pussy.

“Aaaaaaahhh! AAaaaaaaaa! Ummmmmm! Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!” I moaned in sheer ecstasy as I reached a massive orgasm!

The banana was getting soggy & a sticky white fluid was flowing out of my pussy!
“Rinku, kuttiya, woh banana milk shake chaat le aur tera kela gaand me daal” DK groaned.

I quickly shoved the banana inside my asshole & fingered my pulsating twat.
I hungrily licked every drop of my cum from between my sweating thighs.
As I fingered my pussy I heard the by now familiar grunts from my audience.

“UuuummHhhh! AAaaah!”
“Ohhh! Rrrinnkkkuuu!”
 “Aaaaahhhhhh! I am breeding you Rinku! Haramzadi kuttiya!”
“Rrrandi Rrrinkuuuu! Chooddd rahhaa hoon tujhhhee! Drink my cummmmm!!!”
One by one the boys gasped & yelled. I was sure they were making a mess in the fire refuge area!
I smiled as I imagined the scene opposite my window!

I flicked back my hair which had tumbled over my eyes & then I gently pushed & pulled the banana in & out of my asshole.
‘Rinku, you are one big slut!’ I thought to myself.

Finally I pulled out the messed up banana.
“Rinku! You fucking whore! Damn good show bitch!” DK seemed back in control.
“Thank you Master!” I replied.

“You must be tired?” DK asked.
“Yes Master!” I replied truthfully.
“Go eat something.” DK said & before I could move he continued “In fact eat the banana that you are holding!”
“M..master!” I was shocked; he wanted me to eat this crap covered banana that had been deep inside my asshole!

Almost involuntarily I glanced towards the window knowing that my voyeurs were still watching their beloved nangi Rinku! How would they react to see the slut of their dreams do such a dirty thing!

DK saw my reaction & said in a pleased voice “Shabash! Rinku! The whore inside you is trying to maintain her reputation! Good! Very Good!”
He paused & then said “Get out of that room Rinku! Go to your kitchen & eat it & remember I can see you in all the rooms!” he guffawed as I walked out of the room stark naked, still holding the banana in my hand!

As I walked out to eat the crappy banana I heard a boy speak in a low voice  “Behenchod! Iss garam cheez ko chodna hi hai!”.
The way he said it & his tone sent a shiver down my naked back!
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 5

It was a sultry afternoon as I kept the phone receiver down. I had been speaking to Mohit my husband, but all through the conversation I had been reliving the 4 naked shows I had put for the unknown voyeurs opposite my bedroom window!
I smiled as I tried to guess what dirty thing DK would think of for my strip show that evening! Especially as he had warned me not to have sex till Mohit returned! How cruel my master could be!
I went to the bedroom & looked towards the fire refuge area across the building. But the voyeur’s adda was empty.
The heat was making my bright red sari & red blouse stick to my body & I couldn’t wait to get rid of them.
Then I remembered the low voice saying “Behenchod! Iss garam cheez ko chodna hi hai!” & felt a nameless fear creep through my body.
I quickly drew the blinds closed, returned to the living room & kept Pepi, our dog’s food dish in front of him. Then I dozed off on the sofa watching some stupid serial!

TTRRRINNGGG! TRRINNGGG!......BUZZZZZZZZZ! BUZZZZZ!.....BOWWWW…BWWWW..GRRRr!
I opened my eyes to complete chaos!
The phone was ringing, the doorbell was buzzing & Pepi was barking his head off while trying to scratch the door to dust!
I dragged Pepi towards the bedroom & answered the phone “Hello?!?”
“Good afternoon Madam! I am Jag….!” A tough manly voice was on the other end of the line.
“Please can you hold on!” I answered in a sexy & equally polished voice; I smiled as he answered “Of course, madam, of course! Take your time!”
I tied Pepi to the bedroom door as he howled his protest at being disturbed from his lunch; then I rushed to open the door & end the irritating buzzing of the door bell.

I opened the door & saw a profusely sweating boy with a muscular body standing with a cap low over his face.
He had a clipboard in his hand. A slim girl with a short pony tail was kneeling with her back towards me.
 “Yes? Kya hai?”
“Madam, I am Dimu. We are conducting an aids awareness program & would like to take a few minutes of your time.” He said politely. His voice sounded familiar.
‘You have come to the right place & to the right bitch!’ I thought to myself.

Suddenly I heard a far away voice saying “Hello? Hello?”
I looked at the phone in my hand & turned my back to the couple at the door.
I took a few steps inside as the manly voice explained a scheme which I didn’t understand at all. Surprisingly I could almost hear an echo of his voice from behind me.

I turned & almost collided with the boy who had followed me inside into my living room.
The slim girl was still bent outside.
Pepi was still barking his head off.

Completely irritated at having a wonderful afternoon spoilt, I disconnected the phone abruptly & indicated the boy to move out.

He stared at me for a minute & then said “Rinku bhabhi?”
“Yes? Who are you? Do we know each other?” I asked in surprise.
The girl had also come in but she was completely hidden by the muscular boy’s body.
He removed his cap, smiled & said “Shayad aapne mujhe nahin pehchana! He paused.
Then he continued “In fact, Rinku bhabhi, pehle toh maine bhi aap ko nahi pehchana! Kapde pehne hue aap ekdum alag dikhti ho!”
My eyes widened in shock. But before I could utter a word he clamped one of his big palms right across my mouth. His other hand grabbed my wrist & twisted it behind my back.
I tumbled towards him & my breasts crashed against his muscular chest.
He grinned as my boobs were crushed against him.
“Sura!” he called out to the girl behind him.
My eyes must have widened further as Sura the girl stepped forward. The slim body ended in a face which had a french beard & slick black hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Sura was a thin scrawny boy!
I began to struggle & hit out with one hand as 4 other boys trooped in behind Sura.

The last boy to enter locked the door while Sura had shut the blinds plunging the room into gloomy darkness.
Dimu kissed my forehead & removed his hand from my mouth as he tried to kiss my lips.
“BAAAA…ccchhhh…aoo..ooowwwww!” my scream died almost as soon as it began. One of the boys gave me a hard slap right at the base of my head.
I almost blacked out as I stumbled against another boy & collapsed on the floor. I could see only stars in front of my watery eyes.
One of the boys grabbed me by my hair brought me to my feet while another grabbed my pallu off my shoulder & began to strip it off my body.
I tried to scream “H..eeee…..lp!” but could only manage a painful croaking whisper.
Within seconds my sari was pulled away from my body. I stood unsteadily, still trying to regain my balance after the vicious hit to the head.
Dimu had taken my sari & was knotting it.
I tried to back away but was pushed towards Dimu. Once again I crashed boobs first into his muscled chest.
This time he planted his lips on mine & sucked hard on them.
I pushed away & was about to scream but could only manage a gasp. I couldn’t breathe! Gasping & sputtering, I clutched at my throat.
Dimu had made a noose with my own sari & had slipped it around my neck. Now he was choking me making sure I was unable to raise my voice.
He grinned as I struggled to breathe.
He drew me towards him by pulling at the sari.
Completely helpless I was forced to walk towards him.
He caressed my cheeks & played with my earlobes.
He ran his fingers through my hair & licked at a few strands.
“Please..Please…jaane do mujhe! Kya bigada hai maine tumhara?” I asked beseechingly even though I knew exactly what I had been doing to deserve this! But I also remembered DK’s order “No sex for this week!”

“Kya bigada hai tune?” he looked at me as I if was out of my mind to ask him such a thing!
“Rinku darling, roj shyam ko nangi nahati hai, chut me ungli karti hai aur to aur kele se gaand marwati hai! Abhi hum teri pyaas bujhayenge, haramzadi!” he grinned again & kissed my lips.
“Nahi!” I said in a hoarse whisper & slapped him hard!
For a second everyone was quiet!

Nahi! Nahii! NAHIIIIIIIII!” I croaked as Dimu shoved me on my back, on to the sofa, his hands groping my body.
‘RIiiiiiii….iiiiiiiiPPPPPPPp!!!!!!’he grabbed my blouse at my shoulders & tore away the fabric over my arms.
He tried to kiss me as he shredded my blouse exposing my white bra.

For a split second, bang scenes from old bollywood films flashed in front of my eyes. I remembered watching Anita Raaj, Poonam Dhillon & even Madhuri Dixit struggling as their blouses were torn by the villain.
In those films usually the hero would come through around this time & save the girl. Was there anyone who would save me from being ravaged?
I looked towards the ceiling, hoping DK would be watching & would try to help me. I saw the cell phone lying on the centre table, not ringing not vibrating.

I was brought back to reality as Dimu savagely grasped the front of my blouse & bra & pulled them down.
Joyous whoops went up from the boys as my boobs were completely exposed.
Dimu ripped of the tattered remains of my blouse & tore of my bra.
I tried to scream but the sari choke around my throat was pulled tighter.
He pulled me up & pushed me face down on the big glass & wooden centre table.
I felt fingers dig in to the crack between my bums & my petticoat was torn away from my body.
Their nails scratched my bums & thighs. While Dimu squeezed my boobs & kissed my naked back.

“Nahi…nahi…pl….ease! S…stop it!” I gasped as I tried to twist & turn to avoid his groping hands.
“OOoooouwwwww!” I screamed as my panties were stretched & then ripped away from my bums. The elastic scratching my naked thighs more than their filthy hands!

Dimu began spanking my bums.
‘Phat’….’phat!’ I winced as he spanked me harder & harder.
‘PHATTTTT!’
“Aaaa..hhh…uukkk!” I screamed, choked as he tightened the sari around my neck & at last dejectedly dropped my head on to the glass table.

As soon as I lay down Dimu & another boy pulled my butt upwards.
I lay with my perfectly rounded bums pointed towards the ceiling; my boobs pressed against the glass while Sura grabbed my hair & positioned my head in line with his erect cock.
Just then another boy tore my petticoat to shreds & tied each of my hands to one leg of the table.
I felt my ankles being tied to the other 2 legs of the table.

I was half standing half kneeling in a doggy position. The weight of my whole body was resting on my boobs. My nipples were being crushed against the cold glass & Dimu continued to spank my bums. Hard! It was so painful!

Tears were rolling down my face. Spit was dribbling from the corners of my mouth as Dimu assaulted my butt!

Suddenly without any warning, I felt a big hard thing penetrate my pussy. It was not a gentle push. It was fast, hard, deep & without mercy.
Like Reply
Rinku – Voyeurs dreamgirl - Part 6

“AAAAhhhhhhh…….!” I yelped in spite of the choking sari as my bone dry pussy was fucked by an equally dry cock!
But my scream was short lived as Sura shoved his thick black organ straight down my throat.
Both his palms were entangled in my silky brown hair. He gripped my head tightly & fucked my mouth. His cock thrust deep inside my mouth making me gag & splutter.
Thick strands of my spit were coated on his shiny penis as the whole thing kept disappearing inside my mouth.

Behind me, Dimu moaned “Haan! Rinku, kuttiya saali! Le lund andhar le! Randi hai tu, Rinku! Randi!”
He was still spanking me but my bums had become numb, though pain seared through my body I could hardly feel his slaps on my butt.
The worse was the way he was fucking me. He was thrusting hard & fast. In fact he was only thrusting so fast, it almost felt as if he never pulled back, only kept going deeper & deeper! And his speed! It felt like I was going at full speed over huge rumble steps. My body was shaking back & forth many times in 1 second.

I was being brutally banged & ravaged in my own house!
I couldn’t even scream as Sura has his cock stuck down my throat, his balls slapping against my chin.

As suddenly as he had started Dimu stopped fucking me & he seemed to shiver & shudder.
I knew he was cumming but surprisingly I didn’t feel the familiar hot wetness spread inside my twat.
Then he pulled out his cock from my pussy & at the same time Sura too dragged his slick penis from my mouth.

I sensed Dimu rush forward & before I could close my aching jaws he stood with the tip of his cock on my lips & I realized why I had not felt his sperm inside my pussy.

A cheap pink coloured condom tip was touching my lips.
Hurriedly Dima rolled the half filled condom away & pushed his still cumming cock inside my mouth.
Just like Sura he gripped my hair & fucked my mouth, continuously draining his warm cum inside my mouth.

Then after he removed his cock from my mouth, he tipped my chin up & closed my mouth & said “Kha le randi, kha le!”
Somehow I swallowed his sperm in one gulp. Then he made me open my mouth & tipped sperm remaining inside the condom on to my tongue. I was forced to swallow that too.
Slowly he wiped his slimy wet cock with my hair. Rubbed his dickhead on my cheeks for a few minutes as if hoping for another erection.
Then grinning wickedly, Dimu edged back & flopped on to a sofa & watched as his friends moved in to fuck their Rinku bhabhi.

Immediately after Dimu had pulled out from my pussy, someone else had shoved his prick inside my by now wet twat.
After a few minutes of another brutal bang of my vagina, the boy pulled out his penis.

“AAaaaaAAaaaaaahhhh!!”I screamed in agony as he placed his hands on my bruised bums.
He parted my bums & moved them a little lower. I knew what to expect.

Thankfully my pussy juices had rubbed off on to his prick & its entry into my asshole was a little easier than the first fuck of my pussy.

Still it hurt. Especially because of the way I had been tied. My body had cramped up. My tits were crushed & paining.
Even the slightest touch to my bums caused me to almost black out!

Yet the boys were fucking me turn by turn. Hole by hole.
First each of them fucked my pussy and then fucked my asshole. Finally each boy had dumped his cum in my mouth & had forced me to swallow their sperm.
What surprised me most was that they had used condoms. Each & every boy had worn a condom which too I had been forced to lick & swallow!
I was even more surprised when they carefully flushed the condoms down the toilet!

Dimu must have noted my wide eyed surprise as he sat on the edge of the glass table.
He stroked my naked back & said “Rinku bhabhi! Maaja aaya na? Ab to kele ki jarurat nahin padegi?”
They all laughed & one of the other boys said “Rinku, agar kele ki jarurat ho toh hame yaad karna, darling! Din, raat dopahar, hum ever ready hai, tujhe chodne ke liye!”
He slid his palm below my boobs & squeezed my already sensitive boobs.
I gasped & moaned as the boys wore their clothes & began leaving the house quietly.

Only Dimu & Sura remained in the room.
“Dimu? Agar iss randi ne security officer me complain ki toh?” Sura said. Suddenly his voice wavered. He seemed afraid.
Dimu looked at me, played with my tangled cum coated hair & said confidently “Hamari Rinku bhabhi bahut samajhdar hai aur who top ki randi bhi hai! Ye toh aaj shyam se hi apna nanga nach dikhane aayegi!”
He knelt & wiped my lips with his hand & kissed me on my lips.
 “Rinku, ayegi na?” he asked as he untied one of my wrists & walked away with Sura.

I heard the door close & burst out crying.
I untied my other wrist & had a tough time untying my ankles.
Finally I crawled off the table & curled up on the floor.

‘The bastards! They banged me! I will not let them get away with it!’ I thought & decided what to do.
I dragged my cramped up body towards the phone.
Just as I was about to dial my cell phone began vibrating & the screen showed ‘MASTER calling’.

I grabbed the cell phone & switched it on & said “DK! They banged me!” I paused & then continued “DK! those…those..they gang banged me!”…… “DK?..DK are you there?”…. “Hello?” I asked feeling afraid.

Silence.

Suddenly I realized my mistake.
“Master?” I said in a low voice.
“Rinku!” he answered.
“Master, they..gang banged me!” I said on the verge of tears.
“I saw it, Rinku! I saw everything!” he said almost proudly.
“You saw it happen? Then you can tell the security officer! I was about to call the security officer……! DK..! I mean….Master!” I sat up with hope.
“Rinku, you bitch! Did I tell you to call the security officer?” he asked gruffly.
“N..no Master!” I mumbled stunned.
“Rinku, you fucking slut! Didn’t I order you not to get fucked!” he scolded me.
“I…I.. was r..banged!” I answered & then paused before saying “you saw it, I didn’t ask….”
“Chinal saali! Roj unke samne nangi nahti hai! Unke samne apne kapde badalti hai! Woh toh bechare majboor the! Besharam toh tu hai, Rinku! Kuttiya hai tu! Tere saath roj ye hi hona chahiye!” he seemed to be enjoying it.

All hope faded as I collapsed onto the floor. The phone was still clutched in my hand.
As I fell I heard my Master say “Rinku, you did well today! Take rest today! Tomorrow you have to appear for a test!”
Like Reply
any updates
Like Reply
Good story. Please continue
Like Reply
Kab aayega next update
Like Reply