Fantasy FANTASY I1
[Image: divyanka-tripathi-not-part-of-yeh-hai-mo...923074.jpg]
[Image: 8877-kritika-kamra-at-the-press-conferen...hutosh.jpg]
[Image: 391037-kritika-kamra-new.jpg]
[Image: BL-69.jpg]
[Image: Divyanka-Tripathi-pic-sexy-Divyanka-Trip...44x362.jpg]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Varun "Dinesh you did a very good job."
Dinesh "Thanks boss."
Varun "How long will they be unconsious?"
Dinesh "May be for another hour or couple."
Varun "Good. Prepare my dinner and bring it here. I need Beer too."
Dinesh "Yes boss." saying that Dinesh left and Varun was left there alone with two victims. Varun was runbbing his dick seeing two beautiful ladies before him he wanted to start immediatly but he controlled himself. It will be no fun when they are unconscious.
Varun then went to bathroom and took bath and was fresh now. He set AC to 14C previously and room was very cold. But he was used to that kind of temperature as he usually used this setting.
He then went to the two beauties lying on the bed and then slowly undressed them while they were unconscious. He then took body hair removal machine and used it on them and there was no body hair left on them and gave them a soft sponge bath removing all the dirt and then shifted them to another room and tied them both side by side to post arranged by dinesh.
Like Reply
It took another hour for them and they were slowly waking up from lengthy forced sleep. They were still in deja wu and were not trying to get up . The temperature was very cold and they are feeling very sensitive they in sleep tried to grab the blanket and cover themself in habit. But they realized their hand and legs have restricted movement. They jolted out from their sleep and very fully attentive.

Varun was sitting there on the sofa observing them carefully. There was a table filled with food items there. He wanted to start eating but was waiting for his little fun there.
When both the ladies tried to move he was smiling seeing this. He was sitting on the table naked.
Like Reply
Nice intriguing start, plz continue ,
Like Reply
Continue plz
Like Reply