www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1323321
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Fourth month of 2014, the weather forecast read 35 degrees yesterday, predicted the same today and rest of the week. It was 11 in the morning, the predicted forecast had turning to be true. The summer sun was feasting on our bodies, and every piece of garment I wore on my body got drenched in sweat due to the rise in temperature. I am pretty sure even my mom's, she was in yellow Saree with designs and a matching blouse which looked soaked with sweat. Before I move further I want to tell you about my mom, my mom is a very conservative woman, she wears Saree all the time, even at home she wears Saree. She is 5'6 tall, in her 40s but never looks 40, bit on the heavier size, but has got the curves that would make any man watching turn back and get a glimpse on her, for a brief moment their eyes would roam on her Saree clad body, which most of the times annoy me. Only with my friends observation, I could come to the conclusion that My mom looks like Banupriya, big eyes, round face, long hair, beautiful cheeks, neatly shaped lips, and her Saree clad posterior. She always wears her Saree right on her navel, at home I enjoy the view of her half exposed navel whenever she reaches to pick up objects which are above her head standing on the stool.

In the pretext of helping her, I would jump into the place where she is standing and ask her whether I could help her pick up things, and enjoy her beautifully exposed midriff. What I enjoy watching mom when is trying to reach out things is that her wet blouse near her underarm. Mom is usually would say, "its okay da, I cant take it" and when she takes the things from top, I would dutifully like an obedient son take the things from her and keep it on the floor. Whenever she ties to get down from the table, I would playfully wiggle the stool, which would make her laugh and let out "aah stop it da" and start laughing. When she gets down, she would balance her hand on my shoulder, and when she does that, her boobs would brush my chest and my nose would automatically smell her aroma.

My mom loved me so much because I am her only son, and my Dad is in the Army, whom she misses him most of the times and showed all her love on me. But, to my mom she had me as her best friend and we both would go out together all the time, I am only 19, taller than my Dad who is 6'0 tall.

My dad surprised my mom on her birthday with a new Honda Activa. It was delivered to our house by the showroom guys, wrapped in a neat butterfly knotted ribbon. When I woke up with an early morning boner, which I get as a routine, I saw my mom like a school girl, jumping up and down, and showering kisses to my dad on the phone. I was surprised too, I went out with the same boner which any one could see since I usually wear boxers when I got to bed, to our portico where the bike was parked, feeling excited with happiness all over my face. When my mom saw me, she came running towards me with complete happiness on her innocent face, and wrapped both her arms around me and hugged me tight. For a brief moment, I lost myself to the lust I had for her and erect manhood inside my boxers poking her Saree, and I hugged her tight to not this moment slip away. She hugged me and said "Appa has surprised me with this bike Da, I am so proud of him, and lucky to have a wonderful husband and sweet son" saying that she kissed me on my both cheeks, and forehead, while she was still hugging me. I lifted my mom, and circled her, she started laughing out loud like a high school girl, and stopped, and kissed her on her left cheek first while I was hugging her tight and the left check kiss which I gave was filled with complete lust. My lips rested on her cheeks for a brief moment and parted my lips from her cheeks, and I could see my saliva was on her left cheek. I whispered in her left ear that "Mom, I am so lucky to have you" and kisses her right cheek too. While we were still in our same hugging position, I told mom "Shall we go for a ride ?" my Mom immediately said "Sure, but before that we must take it for Poojai to the Ganesh Temple which is nearby."

We decided to get ready to go to the Temple. I immediately took my shower and got ready in an excitement to go for a ride with my mom to Temple. I picked up and wore the first Jeans and T shirt which was right in front of me. I went to check on her, I opened the door to see she was in her black petticoat and yellow blouse, busy hooking her tight blouse. By looking her tightly knotted petticoat, and the panties elastic impression forming a "V" on her behind, I could clearly come to the conclusion that My mom was wearing her panties inside her petticoat. I called "Mom, are you ready?" she replied "Yeah, just give me a moment." She came out of her room with in a beautiful yellow Saree, she was looking like goddess. She was adjusting her pallu on her bosoms and navel, and with that last stroke she took her right and clipped her Saree pall edge near her right bosom and covered her right bosom, which instantly made my eyes focus there and after that she looked at me smiling and said "Shall we go ?" I got an instant hard on right then and there, words weren't coming out of my mouth, she again called "Rajesh Pogalaamaa? (Rajesh, shall we go)", in a sudden shock, I came back to my senses when the asked. I immediately said
"Lets Go..!"
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Mom was too excited to take her first ride. She galloped towards the bike, I went behind her looking the beautiful jiggles her bottoms would make. We locked our house, my mom sat on the bike, self started the bike with her tender thumb, turned back towards me and with a smile on her face and gestured me to sit behind her. Immediately I put one hand on her left shoulder for balance and sat behind her, my left hand felt the bra she was wearing under her yellow blouse. As I sat behind her, she said hold on to Mummy tight, and mummy is gonna start the fly you to the Temple. Like an dutiful Son, obeyed her order, grabbed her hips tight, the left hand went right inside the pallu which was covering her navel and right hand was on the Saree pallu, and said "Lets go Captain" and placed my lips on her right cheek and kissed her. She did mind that. She was chuckling when she was riding, I asked her why ? She said your hand is right on my stomach da, its tickling me, she chuckled. Playfully I started tickling her and she started laughing, and I stopped tickling her for sometime and she was normal. She was enjoying her ride.

We reached the main road, my mom was riding fast, the wind was hitting against her, it made her pallu hug on to her tight which displayed the beautiful shape of her bosoms. My mom made way for the bus which was trying to overtake us from the left side. I was busy hugging my mom from behind and feeling her navel with my little finger. The wind was making my mom's pallu drift a bit from the left side, exposing the facet of my mom's bra and blouse clad left boob, and in turn exposing my left hand which was right on my mom's stomach and my little finger poking her navel. The few male passengers in the bus saw this beautiful woman riding a bike with a teen ager behind, and her exposed partial left boob, were feasting on her boob and their eyes almost popped out. It was an irritating sight for me. "What are you looking at, you old rascals" I yelled at them. I immediately took my hand out of my mom's fleshy belly, and tried to cover her partially exposed left boob with her pallu. She could not understand what I was doing, and the bus when past us. She asked me "what happened da?" "Mom, those guys in the bus were staring at you, which I could not tolerate." My mom said "Dont worry about them, lets enjoy this ride and smiled." I said "Mom, they were staring at you here (pointing my left index finger towards her left exposed boob) and instantly poked it, she jerked at bit and smiled. I kept my chin on her right shoulder and made my face look angry. She saw my angry face in the mirror, smiled and turned towards my left cheek and kissed me there, I smiled instantly and gave a kiss on her right cheek, and smiled putting my left hand and right hand on the place where it was before. She dint mind my hands grabbing her from behind. She took her right hand and pinched my right cheek biting her teeth and said "I love you sooo much da kanna" and kissed her fingers. I hugged her tight and said "I love you too mom." and smiled.

We reached the temple and stopped right in front of the temple to have the pooja done for the bike. I got down from the bike first, and immediately saw my mom's bottom when she was about the get down from the bike. It was a wonderful sight, the yellow Saree she was wearing had tugged into her ass crack making displaying the shape of her ass. We went to buy flowers from the road side florists who usually keep the flowers on the ground. Mom bent down to pick up the flowers, and she was busy selecting the flowers and spent more time in that position bargaining. What I failed to notice was, my mom's left side of the boob was exposed and she was giving an ample view of her left bosom which a couple of guys were staring at. I moved very close to her and covered her exposed blouse clad left boob, and giving an angry stare at those guys. Mom was still busy selecting the flowers. I, in a glimpse, saw her back, to my shock her ass was up in the air, displaying her beautiful shape. I turned around and to see more people ogling at her, include the priest who passed by. Now, I wanted cover her ass, I went and stood behind her back, suddenly she stood straight and accidentally stood on my leg, and her ass caressed my manhood, giving me an instant hard on. 

We were entering the temple, it was fourth month of 2014, the weather forecast read 35 degrees yesterday, predicted the same today and rest of the week. It was 11 in the morning, the predicted forecast had turning to be true. The summer sun was feasting on our bodies, and every piece of garment I wore on my body got drenched in sweat due to the rise in temperature. I am pretty sure my mom's too, I could say that from her yellow blouse near her armpit area. I could imagine how wet her panties would be inside her petticoat. We spoke to the priest to offer pooja to our new bike, he asked 00 Rupees for the Pooja, and mom eventually gave it to him, and he asked us to wait for sometime.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
We were waiting for the temple priest, mom was talking to me about the bike ride, how she enjoyed the bike ride. I was nodding with a smile on my face, and I could see behind her a man who was clicking pictures of my mom from behind from a certain distance. Mom looking at me staring at something behind her, turned back to see a 40 to 45-year-old man waving "Hi" at my mom. He came towards my mom and gave her a hug, and mom too hugged him and said Hi, I was in a real state of shock. Some strager comes to my mom and hugs her so casually, and mom is hugging him back casually, I just could not believe it, I am sure his hug was not a casual hug. He put one hand on her hips and another hand over her shoulder and hugged sqeezing her boobs. He hugged her so tight that, my mom's sweat on her face wiped on her right cheek and her armpit sweat brushed his right shoulder. He enquired "How are you Amudha, so long it has been, how is Ravi ?" My mom replied "Ravi is fine and I am fine too, and this is our son, Rajesh." My mom introduced me to him "Rajesh this is Mr. Karthik, he is dad's friend and our classmate, he works as a fashion designer. He designes dresses for the top supermodels in Bangalore. With a bright smile he shook my hand to say "Hi Rajesh." Their conversation sarted;

Karthik: How long it has been Amudha, it has almost 5 years when I met you and Ravi.

Mom: "Yes Karthik. How is your wife, and your kids ?"

Karthik: "They are fine, and they are in Chennai."

Mom: "You have changed a lot Karthik, clean shave now, last time you used to have a big beard, me and Ravi used to tease calling you "Devadas." Now look at you, you have turned out to be a handsome man."

Karthik make eye contact with my mom without noticing her assets. Mom felt very comfortable talking to him, she was making fun of him, and he was blushing. This made my mom get hell lot of confidence to talk to him anything. Karthik was able to create the comfort the level for my mom so that she could talk anything to him.

Karthik: "Come on da, my ex broke up with me, and I left the beard grow at that time, still you want to tease me for that ? Look, things have changed, I am happily settled with my passion as my profession. I have changed."

Mom: "Yes you have."

Karthik looking at my mom from top to bottom examining;

Karthik: "You have changed too, in fact you have changed a lot. I remember you used to be an excellent long jump athlete, lean and tall. Now look at you, you have put on tremendous amount of weight. Look at you little paunch."

Mom: Stop it da..!! :blushing ::

Karthik: Turn around (My mom turned around ) you have a beautiful posterior (ogling at my mom), you have put on weight, but at the right places. Its big time you get more fashionable. The dress what you are wearing is completely out of fashion.

Karthik put his arms around me, and with a smile on his face, said "You mom back in our school days, was too beautiful, everyone in our school were trying to propose to her, but your dad was the lucky one to get her. My mom laughed. We were so young then, Me and you mom were like siblings, fighing all the time. For no reason she used to hit me on my head, I used to cry sometimes. In return, I would pinch her bottom hard making her cry. Its a pity, our childhood days would never return. My mom replied "Yes da, but guess what, even now I can hit you on your head," and mom hit him on his head in a playful way. "Oh yeah ? then I can pinch your bottom," before completing his sentence, in the pretext he grabbed my mom from her hips, put his right hand behind her and grabbed my mom left ass cheek, and cajoled her there, pinched her ass. I was in a complete shock, her Saree was tugged inside her ass crack. I could feel how hard he could have grabbed my mom's ass. My mom was just tittering like a school girl. They both laughed, Karthik said "You have put on some weight Ammu " with a wink. My mom with a blush replied "you naughty."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The priest waved his hand at us signaling us to come for the poojai. Mom told him about the new bike, he congratulated us. "I got to go too Ammu, it was nice meeting you after a long time, I will be leaving to Chennai next week, until then I will be here in Bangalore. My company has given me a car and a driver, the car does not have AC, and I have to manage for another week without AC. Bangalore's climate wont be that harmful as the Chennai's so I can manage." "Give me your phone number" he asked, and took my mom's phone number. "Ammu, this is my card, please feel free to call me. Bye Ammu, Bye Rajesh" he said and thrusted a 1000 Rs note in to my pocket, which my mom did not see properly, "Bye Da" mom replied and waved our hands to bid him goodbye.

We followed the priest towards our bike. The priest was chanting some chants in some unknown language which only he could understand. Meanwhile, my mom's phone beeped msg tone, and I read the message, it was from Ravi "See you soon, take care Ammu. I like Rajesh very much, he is such a nice kid, take good care of him, I am gonna make him a fashion designer too." Wow, a fashion designer ! I would love to become a fashion designer, I though, and I started liking Ravi. I was sure to meet him soon.

Since mom was busy with the prayers I did not show the msg.
My mom closed her eyes, while worshiping the god. The priest was lusting my mom, and was fucking her with his eyes, he had his camphor lit plate in his hand, and went round the bike. Since my mom was right next to the bike, he had to go round mom too, when he went behind her, he saw her Saree caught between her ass crack, which was tugged inside due to Karthik's hand, and the priest's eyes almost popped out. The priest must be in his 50s, them after the pooja, we gave him 200 rupees, he applied vibuthi on my forehead and blessed me, and he went near my mom and applied vibuthi on her forehead and pinched her cheeks and said "Bless you my child" my mom smiled back. She didn't knew his intention of pinching her cheek.

The priest did not leave us, he told me mom politely, next time when you come to the temple, please come clean, take bath, only when you body is clean, your thoughts will be clean, and only then god will answer you prayers he said. My mom said, "swamy, I am clean, I took back today while coming to the temple." The priest replied "Look at your blouse, it is almost soaked in sweat, look at your neck, pointing his finger, and here too pointing toward my mom's belly. You call this clean?" My mom was totally embarrassed, while saying "sorry swamy" she immediately took her pallu end and started wiping her neck and her belly, the fleshy part of her belly was jiggling giving him the darshan of her deep navel, she adjusted her Saree. We took the "prasadham" from the priest and were leaving to our house in our bike. While she was riding, I was telling her about the msg Karthik had sent, I read out the message my mom was pretty excited about him training me to become a "Fashion Designer." She asked "You want to become a fashion designer?" Yes mom, I replied, and since her hands were busy,
I took prasadham which was in my left hand and fed it to my mom in morsels. The moment her soft lips touched my fingers, my dick was aching to come out of my pant. She playfully bit my finger and I made a "ouch" and she laughed. I pinched her lower lips in return, and we both laughed. 

Now it was time for the next morsel, I knew that she is going to bite my fingers this time, so when she opened her mouth and came near my fingers to bite, I playfully applied all the prasadham all over her face. In a sudden, she lost balance of the bike, and we both fell on the ground. After a moment all I could see was the back wheel of our New Honda Activa rolling in the air. I managed to wake up somehow, I went to check on my mom, but she was not getting up. She has been knocked unconscious. I took her face in my hand and tried to wake her up, but she was not waking up. I got terrified and didn't not know what to do. I was cursing the Temple Priest for not performing the Poojai properly, instead lusting my mom. I quickly took out Mom's phone to call the Ambulance. As soon as I opened the phone, there was Karthik's message which I was reading out to mom. I thought it would be a good idea to call Karthik for help. I dailed him up, and he came to the spot immediately in with Non AC car along with his driver.

Karthik swung into action, without asking what happened to my mom, he ordered his driver to pick up the bike, park it on the other side, lock the bike and get the car started.

Kathik, told me to open the car door, and he straight away went to my mom. All I could do was open the door and watch him help my mom. He grabbed my mom's both cheeks with one hand and tried to wake her up, but she did not wake up. He put both his hands under her sweat-soaked armpits and tried to left my mom. My mom's head was leaning backwards, he struggled to make her stand, in a sudden motion lifted my mom and hugged her tight. He hugged her in such a way that, my mom's both hands were around his neck, and his hand just wrapped her around. From the place where I was standing, it looking like two horny couple hugging each other. The lifted her hugging and he took enough time to lift he hugging tight, and came near the back seat of the car. All I could do was just watch my mom being hugged and lifted by her friend, and her boobs being crushed on his chest. He turned his back towards the car, in the same hugging position, and just laid down in the back seat hugging mom.

In such a position that, he was lying under my mom, and my mom was on top on him. He asked me to sit in the front seat. Looking at my mom being hugged and her sweat soaked boobs being felt by Rajesh's chest, he driver got an immediate hard on, which I could notice clearly. I got to admit, I got excited and my hands straight away went to my crotch, I immediately took my hands from there after hearing a loud voice from Karthik, driver take the car to the nearby hospital. I asked Karthik "Uncle, is she alright ?". He replied, "reach for my phone from my right pocket and take it out," I did, search for the name Dr. Shwetha, and call her and put the phone on speaker. I obeyed him.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The phone rang, and Dr. Shwetha picked up the call. Karthik said "Shwethu, its an emergency da, my friend has blacked out due to a bike accident. I am taking her to the nearby hospital, before that tell me if there is any first aid I could to before it could be too late." Dr. Shwetha replied "Dont worry, she might have blacked out purely out of shock. First check if there are any external injuries anywhere, and find out if there is any bleeding in any part of her body, and they if there is nothing, try to give CPR to her and call me." "Okay Shwethu thank you da, shall call you back in a moment."

Karthik, without waiting for anything, started searching for any injuries. He put the the question about how did the accident occur, and kept me busy explaining the incident. My mom was still on top of him, he tried to find if there are any external injuries, he lifted my mom against him by putting his hands under my mom's soaked under arms. When he did that I could clearly see a huge bulge down his crotch region. She is all wet everywhere. Karthik asked me "Rajesh, where did you guys go, did you guys play outside in the Sun or something, and my god why is she so wet everywhere," pointing his eyes at my moms soaked blouse, while he was lifting mom. He dragged himself and mom towards the other side of the door, and made my mom turn around and lay on him. He pulled the pallu off her body in the pretext of finding any injuries. "Rajesh, are you able to find any injuries" he questions, I was shocked to see my mom palluless. He just wiped his hand over my mom's beautiful belly and showed me "look how wet she is, omg she is wet everywhere. She must be soaked due to the hot Sun." The next move what he did something which I could not imagine.

While, wiping my mom's belly, he slid his right hand through the Saree tugged portion, right into her pussy. I was shocked, my eyes popped up, I never seen my mom on top of a man, with his fingers inside her petticoat and feeling the wetness of her panties. Though I was excited, words came out of my mouth without my knowledge "Uncle, did you see any injury ?" He replied "No, Raj, not till here, let me check on her legs." Saying that he took his hand from my mom's panties under her Saree and petticoat. I turned around to see the driver, he had taken out his dick, and put a kerchief over it and was stroking it, while watching my mom being dry humped by Karthik. Karthik put both his hands on my mom's lap and tried to lift her Saree up. He called me to check if there is any injury. "I said not uncle." "Do you see any injuries on her knees? Karthik asked, his words were turning me on, and the driver as well. Back in my mind, I was getting excited to see my mom's legs. He asked me again "Rajesh I am going to lift he Saree and petticoat, till her upper thighs, just let me know if you see any injury." He lifted my mom's Saree till her upper thighs, I replied "No uncle." Now my heart was beating heavily, wondering what would be Karthik's next move.

Karthik bunched up my mom yellow Saree and black petticoat, and lifted it all the way to her hips exposing completely her completely sweat-soaked Cream Color Panties. I was stroking my dick, involuntarily, and saw the driver, and he was stroking his dick harder. Karthik cried out "Oh my God, look at her Rajesh, you mom's panties are so wet. Poor Ammu, she must have been dying to peel this one of as soon as he got home." He put his palm on my mom's pussy over her panties and showed me the wetness of her panties. "Close your eyes kid, I am going to take off your mom's panties" he said, and did not care whether I was watching, with his one hand he put his hand inside my mom's panties and tried to push is downwards. I am pretty sure he would have felt my mom's pussy lips. He tried to cover my mom's pussy with her Saree and petticoat, but luckily I got a great view of her pussy. To my surprise, her pussy was clean shaven, that explains why she was sweating so much down there. He slowly pulled her panties down her thighs, and when it was near her ankle, her panties got stuck in her Kolusu (Silver chain Indian women wear near their ankle). In an swift motion pulled it off her body and he bunched up in his right palm.

I could not believe my eyes, my mom's panties which she was wearing all day since morning, has been peeled off her her ass, and off her thighs, and legs is with Karthik. It was like a dream. Karthik said "Look how wet the panties have become, poor girl" and gave my mom's wet panties to me. It felt so wet, the driver took it from me and felt the wet and softness of my mom's sweat, and he sniffed it. He said to Karthik "She might have peed too sir, he aroma smells like a mixture of sweat and pee." Karthik immediately, "give that to me let me see," Karthik took my mom's panties and sniffed too, and exclaimed "She might have peed a little when she fell on the ground, poor girl. But, most of the wetness is sweat that I am sure. Even now she is sweating there," saying that he wiped my mom's pussy and showed his hand to us.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The driver said "give her panties to me sir, I will keep it near my window, it would dry soon," saying that he took my mom's panties and kept it in his hand feeling my mom's soft panties. "Look sir" the driver called Karthik, "look at her panties, the wetness is more near the side which was covering her ass, and even more wetness near this region," pointing the region where my mom's panties part which would have covered her ass crack area. The driver was rubbing his thumb on my mom's panties which covered her pussy. He looked at me and asked "you want you mom's panties ?" I, like a dumb idiot said "no uncle its okay, keep it." I could see the bright smile on his face. He spread my mom's panties on the dashboard cover, and put pressed his left palm on it, as if he was touching my mom's pussy. "Any injuries near her pussy sir?" exclaimed the driver. I was shocked to see the driver's boldness. There was another surprise waiting for me, capitalizing my mom's situation, Karthik had made my mom sit on his lap with her yellow saree and black petticoat bunched up around her waist, but covering her pussy, but his hand was inside. He put his hand under her naked ass and wiped the sweat from her ass crack, butthole and pussy and took the kerchief out. He felt hard to pull it out, probably her kerchief would have got stuck inside her pussy. The driver was watching what Karthik was doing through the rear view mirror. The position my mom was sitting or made to sit rather was so erotic. She was sitting on Karthik, leaving her head behind and on his left shoulder, her pallu was off her shoulders, her yellow blouse covered boobs were jutting out of her body, and from my place, I would clearly see the side part of her ass. I got to tell you my mom's ass was damn beautiful. In that position, if he had opened his pant zipper, his cock would have gone straight into my mom's pussy or possibly butthole.

Karthik told the driver that he is going to do the CPR, and continued. He turned my mom and made her sit on his thighs with my mom's legs spread, and turned mom facing towards him. My mom's beautiful fleshy thighs looked so tempting with her saree and petticoat raised up covering her pussy. Karthik in his first attempt tried to get close to my mom's tender lips, but her head was falling back, he held my mom's both cheeks with his hands and took his lips close to hers. Before he could proceed further, he saw something on my mom's lips, he pinched her lips and took out the "Prasadham" sticking on her lips. He asked me "what is this on her lips?" I replied "it is "Prasadham" which I was feeding when she was riding the bike. Before I could finish explaining, he united his lips with my mom's lips and starting sucking it, and tasting the sweetness of her "Prasadham" soaked tender lips. He went mad, and was chewing her lips right in front of me, I could believe my eyes. There I was, like an idiot watching my mom sitting on her old friend with her saree and petticoat bunched up, and legs spread, lips locked with him, and being kissed by her friend. His saliva was all over my mom's face and lips. I was getting aroased. He broke the kiss when the driver spoke "Sir, we have reached the hospital." Karthik, kissed a last kiss passionately before he ordered the driver to bring the stretcher from the reception. Mean while, he corrected my mom's saree and petticoat, her petticoat knot was loosened and he forgot to tie that. As soon as the driver came along with the ward boy with the stretcher, he came out of the car carrying my mom hugging tight. What he did not notice that my mom's loosened petticoat was giving up and falling down from the front side where her saree was tucked abruptly by him. The driver saw that and rushed to save my mom's saree and petticoat from falling down. He went and held my mom below her hip from behind, and tried to tuck her saree frills into position. In that position, it looked like Karthik was hugging my mom tight from the front, and the driver was hugging my mom from the back with his hand right on her pussy.

The ward boy saw all these cajoling and dryhumping by Karthik and his driver, and he did not want to miss out his chance, in the pretext of helping, he in a tough tone, yelled at Karthik and his driver to leave the lady alone. Now it was the ward boy's chance to feel my mom I thought, he made Karthik and his driver hold my mom putting my mom's one hand over Karthik's shoulder and one hand over his driver's shoulder, now she was in between Karthik and his driver. In this position, she looked like a bang victim. The ward boy prepared the stretcher, went towards my mom and grabbed my mom's beautiful waist, lifted her and put her on his shoulder, and moved towards the stretcher. While lifting my mom by placing her on his shoulder, he was feeling up my mom's now pantyless ass completely and tugged his right hand inside her asshole over her saree and petticoat, and finally he made her lie on the stretcher and rushed her to the emergency room.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
In the emergency room, she was immediately taken care of. We were told nothing to worry and she will wake up after some time, and can be taken home. Karthik and his driver went out to buy fruits and Horlicks. I was sitting next my mom, very close to her head and was brushing her hair, and was admiring her beautiful tender lips which were kissed chewed and tasted vigorously by Karthik. I turned to see if anyone is around, there were none. First the first time in my life I decided to do something which I have not even thought of doing even in my dreams, I took my lips close to my mom's lips and kissed her, she was moaning and uttering my name. She was beginning to wake up, I could feel the love she had for me. She was moaning and uttering my name in her half sleep because she knew that we have experienced an accident and she wants to know whether I am okay or not. She was still in her half sleep moaning my name, it sounded to me like as if she is having an orgasm and my name coming out of her mouth in that orgasmic tone gave me an uncontrollable boner. I could not control anymore, my manhood was fighing to come out of jeans. I opened up my zipper and pulled my manhood out, took my mom's left hand out of the white hospital blanket and made her left hand hold my manhood, gripped it with my left hand and I was jerking off thinking about all the incidents that happened all day. How Karthik took my mom, hugged her and lifted her, made her sleep on top of him in the car, how he put his hand inside my mom's saree, placed his hand on my mom's pussy over her wet panties, and how he pulled out her panties under her saree and petticoat, peeling it out of her thighs slowly and brought to her knees, and then from her ankle and showed it to us, and how the driver took it right in front of me, and how Karthik inserted his hand inside my mom's saree and petticoat and wiped the sweat off her pussy and showed to us, and how Karthik made my mom sit on his lap in the car facing towards him, hugged her tight with her boobs crushing against his chest and kissed her lips tasting the sweet Prasadham that on on her lips and sucked her lips, and kissed my mom's lips vigorously, thinking off all these things I jerked off with my mom's left hand holding my manhood, and bent down kissing her lips. I kissed like a lust hungry man, sucked her lips and chewed them while she was still moaning, and after a brief moment I came all over her left hand which was holding my manhood, and planted the final kiss on her lips.

When I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see Karthik and his driver looking at me in this state, me kissing my mom's lips, and masturbating by placing my mom's left hand on my manhood, and semen all over my mom's left hand and some on the ground, and my lips kissing my mom's lips.

I quickly recovered, putting my dick inside my pant, and starting wiping my semen off my mom's hand with the blanket covered on her. Karthik went on to check on my moaning mom, but the driver had recorded the entire wanking episode of mine. Karthik immediately ran to call the nurse, the driver with a smile on his face came to me and showed me the video which he had recorded of me smooching my mom and jerking off right next to her. I pleaded him not to show it to anyone, he said he won't, unless I don't listen to him. I promised him to do what ever he says. He told me to tell my mom as soon as she wakes up that he was was the one who helped her so much to get her to the hospital. I agreed. He took my phone number. Just then Karthik came in with the Nurse with the doctor, and they woke her up. The doctor explained to her about the event and told her that it was Karthik, Driver, and Me who brought her here. Her eyes was filled with tears, she expressed how thankful she was to us.

The doctor looked at Karthik and inquired how is Karthik related to her, thinking that he could be my mom's husband, then Karthik replied to him that he is her friend and he can discuss with him about her health condition. The doctor took Karthik along with him, and it was only Me, my mom, and the driver. My mom woke up from the bed, called me closer, gave me a hug, took her pallu and wiped her tears. It was a mixed emotion for me the guilt on one side and fear of getting caught by my mom if the sees the video recorded by the driver of kissing her lips and jerking my dick off with her hand.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
A voice came from behind calling "Akka" (eleder sister in Tamil) how are you feeling now, it was the driver's voice. It reminded me of the promise what I made to him. I broke the hug from my mom, and told her that as soon as she blacked of he is the one who took care of you along with Karthik, and without help we would have been left in the middle of the road. He saved me too. Before she could react to what I said, the driver was at his acting best, with his eyes moistened with tears came towards mom, held her both hand and asked "Akka, how are you feeling ? are you okay now ?" He looked younger than my mom, and shorter than her. The word "Akka" made my mom feel more comfortable, and defeated by his brotherly love she was looking at him with tears filled thankful eyes, before she could react, he hugged my mom tight and started crying, "Akka, I took good care of you not because you are Karthik sir's friend, it is because I had an elder sister who was like my mother, she died in an accident, I rushed her to the hospital as fast as I could, but I could not save her, but I saved you Akka, and I am thankful to God.

" My mom became more emotional, his brotherly love made my mom get more sisterly, she hugged him tight in response. He was short and while my mom hugged him his face was right on her neck, that short he was. She started consoling him while they both were still hugging eachother, "Please don't cry, your sister is not dead, I am with you as your sister." He was busy hugging my mom and feeling up her body, her boobs crushing against his upper chest, his hands were roaming all over her bra covered blouse behind and her smooth skin below her blouse behind. My mom was busy with her sisterly love. Since he was shorter, it made her feel like a real elder sister. She took his face in her both hands and in an whispering tone said "you are our hero, you have saved our lives, thank you so much" saying that she planted a kiss on his forehead, and looked at his face. He looked so happy, and mom smiled. In an act of happiness "Hey, I have got my Akkaaa, I am the happiest man in the whole world" he said and immediately bent down and grabbed by my mom's upper thighs and lifted her, and turned round. 

My mom was surprised and started laughing like a school girl, when he brought my mom down, my mom's saree and petticoat part which on her buttocks had risen to her hip region near the petticoat tied area. While he was bringing her back to the ground from his grip, from the place where I was standing, I could see his hands were on my mom's pantyless buttocks, his right palm holding my mom's right left butt cheek and his left palm holding my mom's right butt cheek, he took time bringing her down, feeling my mom's pantyless buttocks completely. Her legs were on the ground, his hands were still on my mom's pantyless just petticoat and saree covered buttocks. Pressing both her butt cheeks hard, he planted a kiss on my mom's soft left cheek, and said "thank you Akka." The cheek kiss was a hard one, I could see his saliva on my mom's tender cheek. She kissed him on his forehead and said "Thank you for saving us da." His hands were still on my mom's buttocks. Just then Karthik entered the room.

As soon as she saw Karthik, she ran towards him, we are see her pantyless ass jiggle as she ran towards Karthik. Karthik readily came towards my mom, like the film hero heroine meeting after a long time ran towards each other and hugged eachother and my mom got too emotional and kissed him all over this face. The kissing sound could be heard all over the room, and I was shocked, I have never seen my mom kissing a person in such a way. She was showering him with kisses saying "thanks da Karthik", in a flow for a bleak moment her lips met his lips and kissed there. The sound of her kisses were could be heard all over the room. To my surprise, Karthik was telling my mom to "Relax Relax Relax" but she did not stop kissing, he held her head straight and while he was still hugging my mom, and smooched hard on her lips for a moment, and she closed her eyes, in the next fraction of a second, he turned towards me with a smile and said "Rajesh, are you happy now? Your mom is absolutely fine." My mom too standing in same position turned towards me and smiled a bright smile. They both were hugging eachother, and looking at me with a happy smile, all I could do was just smile back. But, deep inside I started to get turn on watching my mom kissing Karthik, and Karthik's final smooch to her lips made her eyes close.

Meanwhile, the driver who was standing behind my mom's moved slowly to the bathroom which was attached to the room, which we did not notice. Karthik with his still smiling face, broke the hug, saying "stop your wrestling on me, I am not as strong as you are," before he could finish saying, he grabbed my moms ass with his right hand grabbed my pantyless buttocks and gave her a pinch, she let out an "Ouch" sound. That pinch reminded her of her childhood school days when she used to hit him on his head, and he used to pinch her buttocks in response. In response to Karthik's butt grabbing pinch, she hit him on his head, he let out the same "Ouch" sound, and they both laughed and broke the hug. Karthik told my mom "get ready, correct your saree, and we will leave this place immediately. Meanwhile I will settle the bills," "Rajesh you want to come along?" he asked. "No I need to go to the rest room I replied" and he left. As soon as Karthik went out, mom closed the door, and turned to see me enter the bathroom. To my shock, the driver was inside the bathroom standing on a bucket and peeping through the small window which was kept for ventilation over the door; with his manhood out covering with my mom's cream panties all over it. He "Sssssshhed" me to not to make a sound. All this time, this guy was watching my mom's ass being grabbed and pinched by his boss. I was excited too, I closed the door and opened a little bit to watch my mom correct her saree.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
My mom peeled the yellow saree off her body, pulling out the fleets of her saree which were bunched up and secured inside her loosely tied petticoat. The driver was stroking his dick vigorously with my mom's cream panties on it, and I could not control after watching my mom is in her black petticoat and blouse. I pulled out my cock and started masturbating. Her back was facing towards us. Her black petticoat had bunched up and got caught inside the ass crack. She was wiggling her ass to release the bunched up petticoat from her asscrack. What a sight it was. She loosened the petticoat knot from the side, and adjusted the saree and tightened the knot very low, just above her buttocks. She bent down to pick her saree which was on the ground. The moment she bent down with her legs spread wide a foot, she gave a the beautiful view of her big butt to us. In that position with my mom bending down just with her petticoat and naked underneath, my mind telling me to go there behind her, lift her petticoat from behind and thrust my manhood deep inside her pussy, even if she kills me. The load was building inside me, my dick was ready to cum, the driver was letting out moans he could not control either. My mom had put her pallu on her shoulder and the saree that she draped around her ass was making her ass looked even better. 

She was bunching her saree fleets and turned towards us, her deep navel was completely exposed, I could not hold it any longer, as soon as she tugged the entire bunch inside her petticoat right over her pussy and bit her lower lips and closed her eyes, I came all over the floor, the driver came along with me and wiped his semen on my mom's panties and winked at me.My mom opened the door and went out. The driver got down from the bucket, and kissed on my cheeks and said "you look like you mom." I distanced away from him, just then Karthik entered inside and saw me and the driver coming out of the bathroom. Karthik asked "where is Ammu?" The driver replied, "just now she went out." "What are you guys doing here ? and what are you hiding from me, show it to me," Karthik asked the driver. The driver was refusing to show it to Karthik. "Its my mom's panties uncle" I told Karthik in a worried look on my face. He took my mom's cream panties out and showed it to Karthik. "Why is it wet ?" Karthik asked. "Sir, I am sorry sir, its my semen, I wanked putting it on my dick and my seeman fell all over her panties," the driver replied. "You idiot, now How will I give it to Ammu? Take it home wash it and bring it tomorrow. Haan, I forgot something, take this key, its Ammu's bike key, go to the accident spot where we locked and parked the bike and take it to Ammu's house and Park it safe. Give me a call as soon as you park the bike. Rajesh, give your house address to him." The driver was leaving, my mom was coming towards the room through the corridor. We could see her coming and the driver leaving. The wind was hitting against her, it made her saree stick on to her body, showing us her beautifully shaped thighs and navel, for a moment her deep navel came to the view, and she immediately covered it up pulling the saree. The driver went near her, and she smiled. 

He said something to her which we could not hear and she was happy and smiled immediately, we could guess that he would have told her that her bike is parked safely and he is going to get the bike. Since her was shorter then her, she put her hand on his head and brushed his head, saying thank you. What he did next was something I did not expect. He bent down and touched her feet to get blessings, my mom immediately tried to lift him up holding his shoulder. He held her hips for balance to to get up slowly, and hugged mom and kissed her cheeks tight, it was a very erotic sight, his lips staying there on my mom's cheeks for a couple of seconds. My mom was little surprised, as she was not expecting this sudden advance from her new little brother (?). He broke the kiss from my mom's cheeks and separated his chest from my mom's boobs, and before she could react, she waved his hand bye and left. All my mom could do was just turn back and wave bye at him. When she turned back, to wave bye to him, her awesome saree clad buttocks came to our view, her pantyless state made her ass wiggle a bit when she lifted her her hand waving good bye. Karthik let out a "Uuuuuh" sound when he saw my mom's ass wiggle. My turned back and was walking towards us, the light hitting on her right cheek was shining due to the saliva of the driver when she kissed her, I could guess how hard he would have kissed her. She could feel that, she just simply put her right palm on her cheeks and wiped the saliva off, and walked towards us. Her body looked so sensual, she was walking towards us with a smile after being hugged and kissed by some driver who she has met hardly 8 hours back.

Once she reached us, she asked "Where were you guys? I have been searching for you." Karthik insted of replying to her in a bit annoyed tone asked "Hey, whats that kissing stuff haan? You are just allowing him to hug you and kiss you on your cheeks." "Are you jealous?" my mom asked and laughed out loud. Karthik made straight face and turned away. My mom with a little smile on her face, held his face in both her palms, and said "poor little baby angry with me?" and lifted his face. Karthik was looking at her eyes. My mom biting her teeth gently, pinching both his cheeks, said "My chellam, I was just kidding, he is like my little brother da, he has lost his sister in an accident, and accepted me as his own sister. He is very kind and lovable. Did you see he took blessing from me touching my feet. He has so much respect for me. A very lovable person. He is like our "Anand" you remember my younger brother who is in Chennai? He reminds me of him. Ask Rajesh if you want." I replied "Yes uncle he is like her own brother, he is very lovable." My mom's hands were on his shoulders all this while. He smiled and said "I paid the entire bill for you," my mom said thank you so much and hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks, since she knows that he was a bit jealous of the driver kiss to her, she kissed him hard and looked into his eyes and smiled. They were still hugging and looking at each other. Karthik with an evil grin on his face took his hands and placed one palm each on my mom's each ass cheek. 

My super intelligent mom, put her right hand on the back side of his head, and said "I know what you are going to do, if you do that you will get this" she motioned. Without knowing that he is playing her buttocks, she thought he is going to playfully pinch her there, and she will hit him on his head in response. Karthik was circling my mom's pantyless ass from behind and enjoying it, my stupid mom insted of breaking away from him, she was circling her hand on back of his head. Tit for tat she must be thinking, and make a evil grin on her face in return. Karthik sensed her stupidity and started cajoling her pantyless bottom even more, he grabbed ear each ass cheek with his each hand and was enjoying her. He could not control any longer, he kissed on her cheeks in return, was kissing harder. My stupid mom without realizing how she is being dry humped responded "Kissing will not help you from getting hit by me on your head," and was laughing. Karthik, could not take it any longer, he forcibly dug his entire right hand insider her ass crack. My mom let out an "Ouch" sound, thinking that he has pinched her hard, gave one hit on his head and they both broke their union. Both of them laughed at each other and I too joined in and faked a laughter.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
In a happy note, we were getting out of the hospital, and towards the Car. Karthik was searching for something in his pockets. My mom asked him what was he searching for. He said, "the driver has taken the car key along with him Ammu." My mom looked helpless. Karthik immediately called the driver over his cellphone and told him that he has taken the car key along with him, and asked where he was, the driver told karthik that he has almost reached the place where the bike has been parked. Karthik, had a thought for a moment and told the driver "Raju, bring the bike to Ammu's house, I am going with her to drop her in her house in an Auto. Please be careful while coming." and hung the call. Karthik, told my mom that we will go home in an Auto, and my mom nodded yes with a smile. Mom told Karthik that she is feeling thirsty, Karthik added "me too ammu," and looked on both sides of the street. In the corner of the street, there was a small "Tender Nut Shop," with an old man selling Tender Nut. Karthik signaled us to got there. We went there to drink the tender nut. The old man cut three tender nuts one by one and gave one each. My mom asked him for the straw, he said "Madam, the straws are over madam" and made a sad face. My mom got a soft corner for the old man and said "its okay thaathaa (Grandpa in Tamil) we will drink without the straws." The old man's face brightened up with a smile. My mom looked pleased to have made the old man smile. During the old man and mom's conversation, me and Karthik had gulped our tender nuts and threw it away. My mom took it to her mouth, she did not know how to drink without the straw, when the started to drink, all the coconut water was spilling all over her lips and flowed from her neck down inside her blouse. The more she drank, the more coconut water spill on her chest, and make the front part wet completely. 

My Mom felt very embarrassed. Karthik took out his kerchief out of his pocket and gave it to my mom to wipe it off. She took it from Karthik and started wiping, while wiping, she to cover up her embarrassed she started the conversation with the old mam. "Thatha how many coconuts did you sell today ? Seems like you are making big money haan?" she laughed as if she has cracked a joke. None of us laughed and the old man replied, "Since morning I have sold only 5 coconuts including these three, I have made only 30 rupees since morning, once you pay for these coconuts it will be 45 rupees and 75 rupees in total, and I will have to feed my family of 6 members with this 75 rupees, and wiped his teary eyes. My mom looked sorry for the old man, she looked at Karthik. Karthik as if he understood my mom's thoughts, said "Thaathaa, how many tender nuts are remaining ?" "20 sir" the old man replied. "Okay then tie them up, I will take everything," Karthik said and thrust 300 rupees into the old man's hand and left the place to cross the road to bring the auto. He old man was overwhelmed, and stared showering us with blessings "May god be with you this, may god give you that." More than the old man, my mom felt more happy, and looked so proud of her friend. The old man said "May god bless your family Madam, may you and Sir live together for ever. Madam, you are so lucky to have a husband like Sir Madam." I was schocked to see my mom did not bother to correct him saying that he is her friend. The old man put all the coconuts in two gunny sacks and left it for us to take.

An auto was approaching us, the auto driver was enjoying the view of my mom's buttocks. He tried to slow down so that she can have a nice look at my mom's posterior, probably he did not know that it was his day to take this beautiful lady in his auto. He looked pleased to stop the auto when he heard from Karthik to stop the Auto. Meanwhile, the old man was showering praises about Karthik making my mom proud of her friend. Just then Karthik got down from the Auto which stopped right next to mom, while the auto driver was still ogling at my mom's wet blouse which were hiding her beautiful bossoms. She put her arm around Karthik and said "This is not my husband, he is my best friend, and I am so proud of him," before she could finish her sentence, she kissed him on his right cheek. The auto driver saw that and he could believe that this kissing scene happening right in front of him. When she raised her hand to put her arm around Karthik's shoulder, her deep navel came to the view, seeing that the autodriver's eyes almost popped out of his socket. The old man smiled and lifted the gunny sacks and kept it inside the auto, this was the right time for the auto driver to start a conversation with my mom. Instead of talking to Karthik, he straight away asked mom, "Madam what are these bags?" My mom replied "Oh, those are nothing, its the tender nuts inside."

The old man kept the two loosely tied coconut gunny sacks inside and the space inside was very little, and only one person would sit inside comfortably. The driver tried to continue the conversation with mom, "You bought all the Tender nuts here? You must have made this old man very happy. You have a very good heart madam," the driver complimented. My mom began get that comfort level with the autodriver "We bought all his tender nuts so that he can buy new clothes for him and have good food at home tonite," my mom said with a smile. "Madam, after I drop you home if you pay me 10 times the meterd amount, I will buy new 'suite boot' and look as handsome as Sir and have Biriyani at home Madam" the driver said. Mom, Karthik, and the Autodriver laughted.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Karthik said "lets go." The driver said "Sir since there bags have occupied much of the space inside, I think only one person, or probably with some adjustments two can sit inside. Karthik went inside and sat, he and the gunny sacks filled the entire auto seat. The driver was hoping that if he had made Karthik to sit behind, he would get an opportunity to make my mom sit next to him, but his plan failed. Mom said "Rajesh, sit next to the auto uncle, and I will sit behind." Karthik said "You want to sit on my lap? no way, you will surely break my thighs," and laughed. "If I break your legs, we will put a U-turn and bring the auto back to this same hospital," she responded to Karthik smiling, "What do you say, Anna," looking at the auto driver she said and winked. The driver immediatly got her joke and laughed hard and said "Sir, did you hear what madam said? If she breaks your leg, we will U-turn and bring you back to the same place, and drop you here." My mom laughed and tried to get inside to sit on Karthik's lap.

She would have sat by herself, but the autodriver made his move first, when my mom stepped her left leg in, holding the rod of the auto just above the auto meter, and one hand to hold Karthik' lap for balance, the auto driver saying "Careful Madam" in the pretext of helping my mom, he held her armpits, and felt ticklist and lost balance, fell on Karthik's lap. Her buttocks just jutted out and hit the auto driver's dick, since he was very short compared to my mom. This was his time to feel my mom up, he might have thought, in the pretext of helping her stand up, saying "careful madam, careful," he bent down and grabbed my mom hips with both hand and started to lift her. He held my mom's hips tight with one hand and let the other hand roam around her beautiful soft waist, and he was feeling her up completey down her naked waist. He gave no opportunity for my mom to recover, he just went on her hugging her behind and thrusting his mandhood behind my mom's posterior. With his right palm he pushed my mom buttocks inside the auto, and she quickly recovered and somehow in a awkward position sat on Kathik's lap, and uttered a "thank you" without looking at the autodriver's face.

The autodriver began to bring thinks to normal. He started the auto and made me sit next to him, and continued the conversation. My mom was still struggling to sit comfortably on Karthik, her head was hitting the auto roof, and she bent her head down a little. Madam "are you okay?" the autodriver asked. My mom said, "Yeah I am okay." The driver continued his conversation, "Madam, what are these tender nuts for madam? they say it is good for health." He asked. "Yeah, they are very good for health, and they give me natural energy, good for the skin, it will make the skin soft." My mom replied. The auto driver replied "Oh now I understand why you skin is so soft Madam." Karthik joined in the conversation, "How do you know that her skin is soft ?" he asked the driver with a laughter. "Sir when I tried to lift Madam when she slipped down, I accidentally grabbed her waist and I could feel the softness of her skin Sir, and Madam's skin is very soft" he said. My mom was blushing and in a flow said "thank you" to the auto driver. Karthik saying "Only her skin is soft and her hittings are damn hard" he slip his left hand over the exposed waist area and tried to pinch her there. My mom playfully hit Karthik on his left hand, and he exclaimed an "Ouch" sound and took his hands off her wait and said "That was hard... hey auto are you happy now?" My mom laughed out loud. I turned back to see the similar sight, earlier in the morning I was sitting excatly the same place where I was sitting, next to the driver, in this case the auto driver, and my mom was sitting on Karthik's lap almost in contact with his cock, in this case she is awake and his cock must be hitting my mom's saree covered pantyless pussy.

The autodriver seemed determined to give my mom a nice company, or somehow make her sit next to him, where I am sitting. The auto was moving very slowly, and the road was full of ups and downs. My mom was feeling very uncomfortable. The driver continued the conversation "Madam, I thought the rich people will not adjust anywhere, and they will be complaining all the time, but you are different Madam. Once there were four ladies who traveled in this auto, one had to sit next to me because only 3 people can sit behind. The three ladies refused to sit next to me Madam, because they thought I am a Dalit, and only one kind lady sat next to me. Still "Untouchiblity" exists in this country madam." This man's Dalit sympathy card seemed to be working with my mom. My mom was furious, "What???!! This is inhumane, how can they treat you like that. We are all humans first, STOP the auto now. I want to sit next to you." she said. The driver said "Its okay madam, I just told you my bad experience with ladies." My mom responded "Anna...When I say something I mean it, STOP the auto now.... I am not like those cheap ladies. I am going to sit next to you. Now Stop the auto."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The auto stopped, my mom asked to be sit on karthik's lap and she like a revolutionary lady sat next to him. My mom has this things of overdoing things. He sat next to the driver, and since he was very short compared to my mom, she put her arm on his shoulder, and without minding her right boob crushing his left shoulder, she smiled at him and said "Lets Go."
The Auto driver said "Madam, your saree suits you very well madam. My daughter has her 10th grade farewell day next week, and she has to wear Saree on that day. She does not know where to stitch her blouse Madam, if her mother was alive she would have done everything for her. Her mom died leaving all the responsibilities on my shoulders. It is very tough for a Man to bring up his daughter along, that too when she is growing up into a woman." My mom responded "I am sorry for your wife's loss, I understand how hard it is for single father to take care of his daughter." and shook his shoulder like cheering him up. The autodriver looking at my mom's boobs directed and asked "Madam, your blouse looks good madam, it suits you very well. If you have old blouse like this, I will you give this to my daughter, please." My mom laughed "Anna, I have plenty of old clothes, I can give it to you gladly but I think you dont know about women's dresses, every girl's size is different."

Still looking straight at my mom's boobs right in front of her and crushing her right boobs accidentally (?) the driver said "Madam, my daughter is not like me, she is like her mother, her mother was tall. My daughter is as tall as you are Madam, I think your dresses will suite her." My mom smiled and said "Ok, I will give you my old dresses, come to our house some day." Placing his left hand on my mom's thighs, he said "Thank you so much Madam." Before mom could react, he added "Madam, what dresses you wore during your school days madam?" Karthik jumped in to the conversation "She was only in the knee length Skirt and Shirt." The driver added, the school authorities have given strict orders to the girls to wear skin tights inside their skirts madam. My daughter wears tights till here madam," sliding his hand which was on my mom's lap and placed it on the upper thigh region. My mom looked down on her thighs to see the autodriver's hand on her thighs, she had no time to react to it as another question followed from behind. "Ammu, our classes girls were forced to wear tights during our time?" asked Karthik. My responded "No da, not such orders during our time." The driver turned his face towards my mom and like an innocent child asked "Madam, no tights ? then what did you wear inside madam?"

Karthik laughing out loud "Nothing inside, shame shame puppy shame." The driver laughed, Mom looking at the driver "No Anna, dont listen to him, I wore my panties inside my skirt." "Just panties inside and nothing else?" the driver asked while his hands were still on my mom's thighs. My wanted to cut this conversation out, about what she wore during her school days and did you wear panties inside or not. She immediately changed the topic "How do you ride with Auto with one hand?" she asked. The driver started explaining about the accleratar, gear and break, my mom looked victorious for successfully changing the embarrassing questions about undergarment she wore inside. We reached our house, and we got down from the Auto. The autodriver driver dutifully pick up the gunny sack and kept it near out door. My mom said, "bring your daughter some day to our house, shall give her my old dresses." Saying okay Madam he left.

We entered inside our house, my mom switched on all the lights, switched on the TV and gave the TV remote to Karthik and said "Make yourself at home, let me change and be right back. I went to my room, and changed and came home and sat next to Karthik to watch TV. My mom changed into her usual Klamatten Women's Nighty. He nighty looked silky smooth and my mom looked very tempting in that nighty, she looked like Vimala Raman in nighty in some Telugu movie. Karthik got excited and stood up and in admiration said "Wow, you look like an angel in this Nighty darling, and went near her and circled her admiring her body. My mom's face looked worried. He asked her what happened, my mom looking at me and in a trailing tone "Karthik.. karthik.." Karthik saw me and looked at my mom and said "What happened, tell me whatever you feel like saying, its okay if Rajesh is hear, he is a grow up kid, he can understand. Just tell me what happened?" My mom said "Karthik, my panties which I wore inside my saree is missing da. I don't know who stripped it off me." Karthik immediately placed his hand on my mom's buttocks and felt panties inside, and said "Here, you are wearing panties inside." "No da, these are news ones which I wore moments back, I am talking about the panties that I wore today morning." Karthik responded "Just relax, you can anyways buy new panties."

My mom said "it is not that da, I worried that someone would have taken chance of my situation today morning and did something fishy." Karthik said "It cant be Ammu, we were with you all day, ask Rajesh. I nodded yes Mom. "Ammu you must have forgot to wear your panties today morning in the excitment of taking your bike out." My said "No way, I never forget to wear my panties." Just relax and answer my questions "As soon as you come out after the bath, what is the first garment you wear ?" My mom started answering, "Before I go to bath I keep all my Panties, Bra, Petticoat, Blouse, and Saree ready. When I come out I pull out my panties and wear it first, and then I wear my Bra, Petticoat, and then Blouse, and finally I drape my Saree and get ready." Karthik Said "Ammu I think you might have worn your Petticoat first and forgot your panties da." My did not look convinced, Karthik straight went and hugged her and started kissing on her cheeks, while he was still looking not convinced. Karthik, gave a smooch on her lips and brought her back to senses, and before she could react to the smooch, he said "Forget your panties, forget your worries, you are safe now, we are hungry please make something for us to eat." She smiled at Karthik, and said "In 10 minutes" and left to the Kitchen before getting a pat on her bottom from Karthik.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Karthik sat next to you, putting his hand on my shoulder said "Your mom is Hot.... Now I understand why you were masturbating watching your mom in the Hospital." I put my head down in shame. "Don't worry, I will help you sleep with your mom." I felt so much of happiness inside, but I make a very confused face, and said "She is my mom, and how can I do this to her." Karthik went on to advise me "Always listen to your heart, and do what it says." I started listening to him more. He added "Look at your mom, she is so hot, and everybody is trying to take her to their beds and use her up; Since morning I saw the temple priest, Raju my driver, the ward boy, the auto driver were going crazy to take her somewhere and use her body completely." I nodded "yes Uncle." He said "at this age, it is natural for you to lust all the beautiful women on earth, in your case you are lucky to have a sexy and super hot woman in your own house." Looking at Karthik, I asked in a pleading tone "Uncle please help me do my mom, I cant control my feelings for her, and I don't want it to look ugly or make my mom hate me if I do that." He explained "its an art to trick the woman you want to sleep with to kiss you, and get kissed from you, dry humped without even making her realize that your only intention is to get her laid."

"Did you observe since morning, I hugged your mom, lifted her, took her in my car, kissed her, slid my hand inside her body, removed her panties, kissed her lips, chewed her lips, and later I made her hug me, kiss me all over my body, I kept mauling her buttocks and she could nothing but just laugh, she kissed me in public, and now finally moments back I hugged her in her flimsy nighty, kissed all over her face, and finally locked my lips on your mom's. She has no clue about what my intentions are, but yet I have almost fucked your mom. And I will teach you how you can do whatever I have done to you mom and finally get laid by your own." His words made me fly in the air, and I jumped and punched the air, sat next t Karthik and started kissing him uttering a zillion thanks yous." He with a smile on his face said "Stop stop stop .. you should do this to you mom." I responded, "you are my Guru, and with your help I will do anything." He gave me a Hi5, I told him, I like you so much Uncle Karthik.

"What is the noise there?" My mom asked from the Kitchen..Mom came out of the Kitchen with three glasses of fruit juice, we sipped the juice, and we heard a knock on the door. My mom stood up to see who it is, Karthik said "it must be my lazy driver," and followed my mom. It was the autodriver who felt up my mom in the auto, his eyes popped out when he saw my mom in her flimsy nighty, his eyes almost popped out. His was in the same Khakhi uniform with some dirty white shirt inside and a camera phone hanging around his neck. He said "Madam, sorry to bother you. My daughter studies in a School which is just 5 km from here I will be picking her up only after 1 hour, I passed by your house to inform you that I will be busy from tomorrow madam, I wont be able to come to your house to collect your old dresses Madam, only today for the next 1 hour I will be free. Can I take it today itself Madam? and Can you show me a good Tailor Madam for her?" This guy got turned on in the Auto when mom was next to him, and now he was not letting her slip away from his sight. He looked very desperate to do my mom. My mom was looking confused, and said "Okay, come inside." Karthik, sensed this guy's intention, and said "Haan, okay... I think it will be a good idea if you straight away go to your daughter's school and bring her here in 1 hour, and meanwhile we will keep this dresses which we will give you ready." The driver's face looked shocked, and before he could object, My mom added "Yes Anna, you pick your daughter up and bring here, meanwhile will keep all my old dresses packed, and she was choose it and take it."

He looked worried, my mom said "Anna dont worry, Karthik sir is a Fashion designer, and he will stitch wonderful dresses for your daughter." Reluctantly he said okay madam, my mom left inside, but Karthik grabbed the autodriver's phone and when he turned to see, he autodriver had been recording my mom on his phone. The autodriver looked terrified and said "sorry sir sorry sorry sir" he knew that he was caught. "Why did you do this tell me the truth," Karthik yelled at him, the driver told the truth that my mom was irressitable and he wanted to somehow do her. Karthik, was looking at all the videos in his phone, he had lot of videos, and all of the videos were of some young girl, and then he looked for the photos and it was of hers, Karthik was sure. Karthik asked who is this, and the driver said it is his daughter. Karthik said "you have recorded so many videos of your daughter, when she bends down, when she cooks, when she bathes, when the is sleeping and everything." The autodriver put his head down in shame. I was watching busy watching the videos, while Karthik was still talking to him, the autodriver's daughter looked damn beautiful very tender. There was one video where his daughter changes her uniform, she removes her shirt and skirt and bends down to remove her tights, watching it gave me an instant hard on. I said in Karthik ears that I want this girl. You have been recording your own daughter with so much of lust, and tell me honestly, have you ever thought of fucking you daugher? I understand your wife died many years back, and you must be having feelings for your daughter. The auto driver said "Many times I have lusted my daughter sir, I don't know how to do take initiative."

Karthik said to the driver "Now don't worry, look that his mother," he gestured to look at my mom who was entering inside slowing with her ass moving. "You want this young man's mom?" Karthik asked. "Yes sir... yes yes yes... anything to do her sir" the autodriver answered. "On one condition, if you want to take his mom, you will have to give your daughter to him." The driver thought for a while, and said "Okay sir, I agree." Karthik said, "Its 5 p.m now you should be hear in 1 hour, okay ?" The autodriver agreed and went to pickup his daughter. I was very excited.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Meanwhile, my mom had pulled out the first bundle of her old clothes, and unwraping it. There was mom's school uniform, and Karthik immediately said "Ammu this is the dress who wore during our school days isnt it?" Karthik asked my mom, and picked up her school photo which was along with it. He showed it to me, and I said "Mom, you have not changed since your school days mom." Replying to me "thanks darling" my mom picked up her skrit and went near the mirror, and kept the skirt on her hips to see how it looks to her now. Karthik saw that and said "Why dont you try that Ammu?" Mom my said immediate "No" looking at me. "Thats okay Ammu, Rajesh won't mind" Karthik said. "Its not that, I have grown taller since school, it looks very small, and it would be very revealing," My Mom added. I pleaded, "Mom please, wear it for me, I want to see my mom whom I love so much looked during her school days, please mom please.. please ... please..." My mom said, "Okay, darling anything for you and kissed me," saying I will be in a moment, she left. "Great job" Karthik said and gave me a Hi5. All the dresses were lying on the floor, making our living room look messy. I was feeling victorious for making my mom wear the school skirt.

My mom came out, and she was blushing. I got instant hard on. My mom was wearing a white shirt, and her pleated skirt was as she said too small, it was only till her thighs just above her knees. The shirt was very loose surprisingly, she would have been on the heavier side then I thought. I went near my mom and said "Mom you look so young, and beautiful in this dress, and kissed her on her cheeks." Karthik said, "No Ammu, don't trust him, you look very ugly and like an old "Paatti" (grandma in Tamil)." "Mom, I think Karthik Uncle is jealous of you, he looks older than you even though you both are of same age." I told mom. My mom said "Karthik, I know you are always jealous, and I love to make you feel more jealous." "Ha ha ha very funny" exclaimed Kathik in a disapproval. "Well, is it ? I saw that in the hospital, I saw how jealous you were when Raju, my little brother(the driver) kissed me." Laughing out loud, Karthik said "No way." I heard the sound of our bike, when I opened the door, it was Raju (Karthik's driver), my mom immediately came behind me, and said thanks to the driver.

Before he could speak, she "shhhhhhh'd" him and help in hand and brought him inside, looking at Karthik, knowing that he will get jealous if she kisses Raju. She pulled him close, saying "thank you so much my little cutie brother," She hugged him, and looking straight at Karthik, she started showering Raju with kisses, she crushed her boobs on her chest and he kissing sound were went louder. Raju could not control any longer, seeing mom in only skirt and shirt, hugging him tight and kissing him, it was his time to respond to my mom's kisses and his sexual urge. He hugged my mom, straight away went for her lips, and he smooched, smooched and smooched, forgetting everything, my presence and his boss Karthik's, went for her lips again, and starting kissing her. Finally my mom responded "Raju.. no Raju... Raju.. Raju.. Stop." His lips now started chewing my moms lips, and she was unable to say a word, he held my moms both hands behind with his left hand, and mashed my moms left boobs and right simultaneous. We were witnessing the bang right in front of us, that too of my mom by some bastard whom she has accepted her brother. He was kissing my mom's lips, he did not stop that, he left her hands free and put his right hand inside her skirt and grabbed her panties, and tried to pull it down. My mom mustered all her strength to hold her panties from being pulled down and making her nude inside, but in vain. Raju, in a force bent down and pulled my mom's panties till her knee, and my mom started to shout "Raju no .. no no .. no.." 

He stood up, locked my mom's both cheeks with his both palms and started kissing her even more. With her lips being locked with Raju's lips, and unable to take her lips off Raju's, my mom looked at me, calling for help. Her green panties what was on her knees drifted down slowly, and in attempt to grab the panties from falling down to the floor my mom tried to bend down, while her lips still being kissed by Raju. In a fleet moment, her panties slipped and fell around her ankle right on her anklet. Sensing my mom's slightly bent position, Raju immediately put his right hand behind mom's naked buttocks, squeezed it hard, making her cry, her tears were flowing all over her eyes. Raju, spread my mom's asscheek apart and straight away inserted his right middle finger deep inside her naked pussy, and my mom closed her eyes tight and hugged him tight with her lips still on his. Raju inserted his finger even deeper, as if she lost control to her finger fucking, she started kissing him back vigorously all over his lips, as he continued finger fucking her, breathing heavily for fleet moment. Immediately she came to her senses and pushed him away and gave him a tight slap. Quickly bent down and pulled her panties up and covered her nakedness inside.

"Raju, what is wrong with you?" asked my mom recovering from the shock. "Sorry Akka, I just got carried away, I just came in and did not even have time to realize that you are the one who were in Skirt and Shirt, and you started kissing me hard, and all that was going on in my mind was some school girl kissing me and I was responding to her kisses Akka, after all I am a male. In my mind I did not think that it was you akka. If you were in your usual saree, this would not have happened," and fell on my mom feet. My mom looked confused and sorry, and said in a guilty tone "Wake up Raju, its not your fault, I should not have worn this skirt." I wanted to jump in "I am sorry mom, it was my fault, I forced you to wear your old school uniform, thats the reason all these happened." I told mom with my eyes filled with tears. My mom looked at me and held my cheeks and said "No da kanna, please don't cry, it is not your fault." She kissed me on my forehead, and this time I kissed her on her cheeks. My mom slowly went near Karthik, and he was sitting on the sofa, looking down the floor, "Karthik, it is all my fault, I kissed Raju because I thought you will get jealous, and it all lead me to these things. Its all my fault Karthik."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
In a swift motion, Karthik pulled my mom and mom sat on his lap abruptly, with her legs spread on each side of his lap, and almost hugged him. "Karthik, its all my fault Karthik, I kissed him because I wanted to make you get jealous" My Mom said. "You know how hared it was to watch you being kissed by someone, right in front of me you were kissing my driver, it almost killed me. You know how much I love you, don't you," Karthik responded with wet eyes. My mom's eyes immediately moistened and saying "Karthik... Karthik.. I am sorry da.." she hugged him in that position, looked him in his eyes, and saying "I love you Karthik.. I love you so much," She kissed him all over his face, and looked him into his eyes again and kissed him on his lips, as if he got signal Karthik responded to my mom's kisses, and he almost gulped her lips. While my mom was still kissing Karthik, Karthik lifted her skirt from the front and inserted his right hand into her panties. My mom's girl thing tried Karthik's hand to stop it, but Karthik's hand went further and caught my mom's pussy naked, and his finger entered her love hole.

"Oooooh," she gasped, and started kissing him passionately. His finger went deeper and deeper, and my mom pulling his shirt closer, and leaning her head backwards, quenching her teeth whispered "Karthik.. Karthi... Karthik..." she could not say the next word. Karthik's finger fucking intensified, my mom lost completely, she forgot that she is married housewife and a mother and boy, she forgot where she was standing, she forget her son's presence, she forgot he driver's presence, she forgot her world, and Karthik was the only that was in front of her eyes and everything went blank. With Karthik's finger still inside her panties and into her pussy, my mom was breathing heavily, put her hands inside her skirt and with her right hand grabbing Karthik's hand, she tried to pull her panties down with her left hand. Karthik tried to bend down along with my mom, and the finger fucking intensified, my mom was struggled to pull her panties down. I went in to help my mom, I lifted my mom's skirt from behind and help her panties elastic from both side and pulled it down till her knees, since my mom's legs were spread, I could no pull then anywhere down. She looked at me gasping for air, without able to control the finger fucking, in a crying tone said "Baby please don't tell his to Appa okay?" Like an obedient son I said "Okay mom" and went right at her lips and started kissing my mom's lips.

She was in no mood to reject my kiss, as a matter of fact, she got even turned on being kissed by her own son, and started kissing my harder, a I let my tongue inside and sucking my mom's tongue. She opened her mouth to breath some air, she said "I love you Baby, I love so much, and kissed me again." My mom was nearing her orgasm, her body was trembling. The next thing what I did, even Karthik got shocked, I knelt down, pulled Karthik's hand out from my mom's pussy, pulled her panties off her knees and out of her ankles. I lifted my mom's skirt and went inside, weight directly to her pus, buried my face inside my mom's pussy and started licking it vigorously, my hands help her naked butt cheeks and started mauling, I could hear her screaming. She put her hands behind on her buttocks to catch my mauling hands, but in vain. I grabbed each ass cheek with my hand and spread it, and kept my finger on her butt hole, and gave one final thrust to my mom's pussy and she finally came all over my lips.

My mom's knees were weak, but somehow managed to bend down gently pulled me out of her skirt, and kissed me on my forehead and said "Thank you baby," and with her skirt, wiped her cum off my lips. I stood up, and Karthik said "Ammu, your son has grown up. Rajesh, dont tell his to your dad okay?" "I will never" I said. "Do you still love your mom" karthik asked looking at my mom smiling. Looking straight at my mom "Mom, I love you even more, you are the best mother in the whole world, I love you so much, and I am so lucky to have you as my mom." Saying "I love you so much baby" my mom kissed me on my lips, and I sucked her lips and made her taste her own cum. The driver turned drooping his shoulders turned back to leave the place. My mom saw him leave without even taking to us, my mom ran behind him calling "Raju.. wait.." The driver did not turn back, he almost opened the door to get out. My mom put her hand on his shoulder and turn him towards her, he looked very sad and depressed. "I am sorry Akka, I feeling guilty for kissing you" the driver said. "Come on Raju, you have saved my life, and I overeacted, I should not have slapped you. I am sorry for that Raju," my mom said. The driver still looked guilty. My mom said "I know what to do to make your guilt feeling get away," and turned towards us and asked "Guys, do you mind if I kiss my litter brother?" 

We said No. The driver looking at my mom said "Are you sure you want to do this Akka?" My mom biting her lips with smile nodded Yes. The driver pulled my mom's hips and hit dick directly on my mom's skirt over her pussy, and started kissing my mom's lips. I swiftly went near my mom to get a nice view of my getting kissed by the driver. "How is she ?" I asked the driver. Parting his lips for just half a second "She is hot, I love her lips" he said and and again stated kissing. I inserted my left hand into her skirt and touched her pussy. The moment my hand touched there, her hips waggled her hips and started to moan. She was completely wet down there. I wiped my mom's pussy and showed it to Karthik. Karthik immediately came near my mom and separeted her from the driver. Mom and the driver farewelled their lips with a smile.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
The Door bell rang. "It must be the auto driver," Karthik said. Still hugging my mom from behind and hitting his dick on my mom's back side Karthik said "Ammu, go wash yourself and change the dress and come," and kissed her neck. Saying okay with a smile my mom left the place. I was watching my mom leave with her pantyless ass dangle. She went inside her bed room and closed the door. Karthik's sent the driver to open the door. "What are you looking at ? Go go go.. fuck your mom, this is the right time. I will take care of the auto driver and his daughter, and knock the door from inside once you are done, I will bring his daughter inside the bedroom" Karthik said and winked.

I opened my mom's bedroom, and fastened the latch. My mom was sipping water from the water bottle, she had already removed her shirt and she was only in her bra, but naked with her skirt lying down the floor around her anklets. "Mom..." I called out, in a flash, she tried to bend down to pick up her skirt to cover up her nakedness. I immediately went to her and kept my leg on her skirt so that she can cover her naked bottom. Saying "Its okay mom, its only me," I grabbed my mom from behind, and started kissing her right cheek. "Baby, don't tell this to Appa okay, he will be very upset," My mom said. Feeling my mom's soft belly slowly and kissing her on her neck and cheeks, I said "Mom, just relax, we are just having fun, and I love you so much. Don't you get it? We are a team Mom, you and me, we have every right to enjoy our lives." I turned my mom, and knelt before her and started kissing my mom's navel, "Uooh," she let out a whisper and continued the conversation "Its not that I am cheating on Appa, baby. Your dad loves to watch me fucked by unknown men, and I used to do it for your dad, it is just that I am doing it without him." I was surprised, and was getting turned on.

My mom continued "There was this guy called Prem, he was your dad's friend. One day we saw him in a Mall, he was a very handsome guy, "spread your legs a bit mom," I said, in between the conversation, and started licking her pussy, her tone changed into moans, "Yeah yeah yeah.. right there," she said, and took right left hand and started kissing it and continued the incident. "I was neatly dress in a Green Silk Saree and Coconut shell blouse, after waving Hi to your Dad, he came directly towards me kissed me on my lips directly, I was shocked, and with still being kissed on my lips, I looked at Appa, he said "This is my friend Prem." I tried to push him, but he was strong. "Prem this is Amudha my wife," dad introduced. Prem broke the kiss for 2 seconds and said "Hi Amudha," and started kissing my lips again. I was shocked and was wondering why your dad was watching him kiss me like this? he continued kissing me, I started to get turned on, since your dad liked it, it was like signal to me. I closed my eyes, and started kissing Prem back reluctantly. "She is so lovable Ravi, I just love your wife's lips" Prem said, and continued to kiss me on my lips, all this time I was closing my eyes, when I opened my eyes, there were like all the people watching our kissing episode. I whispered to Prem, "Prem, enough ... not now later, all are watching us." "Later ? When" he asked and smiled, and I was blushing. "Ravi, look at her, she loves to get kissed, she is so lovable, you are so lucky to have a wife like her," Prem said. "Yes, I am so proud of my wife, she is such a horny girl, I love her so much," your dad said. 

Meanwhile, after licking my mom's pussy, I stood up and put my hands behind and started unhooking my mom's bra. My mom was quiet, "Mom please continue your story mom," I said and she continued, I dutifully took off my mom's bra from her and placed it on the bed. Before she could continue the story, I interrupted, and stared kissing my mom on her lips saying "is this how Prem kissed your lips mom ?" My mom laughed "You Naughty." Saying did Prem do this to you mom "I took my mom's right boob and started sucking it, and biting her nipple gently, and put my hand on her pussy, rubbing her on top of her clit, "Ssssssssssssssss" whisper came out of her lips, and that was an indication that she was getting ready for another orgasm.

I gently inserted my middle finger inside her already wet pussy, and started stroking it. While I was sucking on her boob, and licking it all and chewing her nipple, simultaneously I was finger fucking her, changing the rhythm of my stroking and making her moan. I shifted to her left boob and started sucking it like a possessed man. My mom put her hand on my hair and started pulling it, she could not control. She was completely turned on, "Uhh uhh .. uhh.. uh..." moans escaped of out of her mouth, and her knees became weak. I knew this was the right time to fuck my mom. I carried my naked mom and placed her on the bed, and kept my right hand still on her pussy.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I removed my clothes and got naked, got on the bed with my mom. I was beside mom, I took her right hand and make her hold my dick and give me a handjob. I started kissing my mom and simultaneously rubbing her clit. "Continue mom," I said, "continue what ?" she asked. You encounter with Dad's friend Prem," I said, responding "Oh yeah, mmm.. where did I stop" she quizzed. "When Prem kissed your lips while dad was watching, and you asked Prem to kiss later," I said. "Yes, its not that I was asking him to kiss me later" she blushed." "Come on Mom, you love to kiss strangers don't you? you are naughty Mom." I said, she was blushing. "Please continue mom," I said and she continued, "Prem held my left hand and Ravi held my right hand, I was in the middle of both, and we walked out of the Mall. "Saree suits you Amudha, will you show me how you wear the Saree ?" Prem asked. I was a bit taken back "Sorry ?" I exclaimed. Prem said "Well Amudha, right after I completed my schooling I moved to Germany, my wife is a German, she never wears saree, she simply says she cant wear. Only last time when Ravi came to our house he taught my wife how to wear Saree. Don't know what this naughty fellow did, she goes wild whenever she hears his name. Since Ravi cant come to house all the time and help my wife wear saree, if you teach me how to wear saree, I will tie my wife's saree." Hmmm... 

now I understood why Prem is trying to get too intimate with me, tit for tat ? mmm. Prem held my chin with this left hand, and kissed me on my lips to bring me back to my sense. I recovered, "What happened Amudha? Are you dreaming ?" Prem questioned. Faking a laughter I said "I will be glad if Ravi could do this to me daily, I will save a lot of time at home" they both laughed. Prem added "are you trying to say that you are going show me how you wear Saree ?." I looked at Ravi and asked "Are you sure you want to me do this?" Ravi said "Sure Ammu, nothing wrong in helping Prem." I turned towards Prem and said "Okay, Prem I will help you," and smiled. Prem looked so happy, saying "Thank you so much Amudha," he kissed my lips. Since he and Ravi had held my hands on either side, I had no other option to push him than to push his lips away my lips, "Mmmuah... Prem, this is not right, this is not Germany to kiss in Public, look people of watching us smooch." I said. Prem responded, "Kissing is a way of expressing love, you are so lovable Amudha, sweet as a sugar." His words sounded sweet, I had nothing to say except "Thanks" and a smile. With a smile in response he asked "you wear your saree low waist all the time Amudha? your navel looks absolutely gorgeous," I opened my mouth to responded, but Ravi intervened. "Her navel is the most attractive part of her body Prem, I just love the way it looks when she is in her Saree. You can't look away from her navel when she walks on the road, so beautiful it looks," He said. "Sure it looks beautiful," Prem added. Saying "Alright, you guys wait here, I will go get my new car from the basement," Prem pinched my navel "Oooooh" whisper escaped from my mouth, and he left to the basement.

Meanwhile, in my mom's bedroom, I rolled on top of my mom, went down to the navel and started kissing my mom's navel. "Mom I love your navel too mom, " I said and planted a small kiss there, my mom felt ticklish. Looking at my mom's eyes I took my tongue near her navel, she was trying to grip my hair, and watch me tongue enter her navel. Her expression were as if my tool was entering her pussy. gripping her eyebrows, with her mouth open she looked at my tongue, and I dug my tongue right inside her navel, she let out a long "Oooooooooooooooooooooooh" whisper. I began digging her navel with my tongue, her body reacted to it, she spread her leg wide, and her pussy was hitting my upper chest, her hand held my head tight. I increased the speed and her body was shivering, after a moment's pause, I looked at my mom and smiled. She smiled back, and extended her hands gesturing me to come close to her. I raised my body and went near her face. "Baby, you are the best," she said and hugged me, and kissed me on my lips. She broke the kiss and gave a kiss on my forehead and smiled. Kissing my mom's neck, I enquired "Mom, then what did Prem do?"

Prem came out from the basement with his new car Made in Germany. It looked royal, I cant even remember the name of the Car. Prem got down from the car, and said "Tada... my New Car, imported from Germany." Ravi looked amazed and begged Prem to drive his car. Prem immediately accepted the offer, and threw the car key at Ravi. Ravi caught it and ran towards the driver's seat. Even though the car looked spacious backside, I went to sit next to Ravi, but Prem held my right hand and almost dragged me inside the car's back seat. Ravi started the car and asked "Are you guys ready? Amudha are you in?" "Yes Ravi," Prem and Me said in a chorus, and laughed. Prem looking at me said "now this is not a Public place" and winked. I knew what he was upto. Prem hugged me and started kissing my lips, the mood inside the car was completely turing me on. Prem's kissing intensified, and I coult not take it anymore, my lips automatically started responding to Prem's kisses. 

I kissed Prem like how I kissed Ravi for the first time, at the same time I wanted Prem's kissing to look casual to Ravi. Breaking our smooch unwillingly, I asked Ravi, "how is the Car Ravi ?" He said, it is so smooth Ammu," and I started kissing Prem on his lips, and tried to unbuttom his shirt, as if he got the signal, Prem took off his shirt completely, and started pulling the pallu off me; he unbuttoned my blouse hook. I wanted Prem's lips badly, I lifted my body along with my unhooked blouse and hugged Prem's chest, and said "Nice body Ravi" Ravi said "Then what, it is Made in Germany Amudha."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
I pulled Prem and started kissing his lips, and tossed him on the seat, and removed my blouse completely off. Lifting my saree along with my petticoat, I sat on Prem's stomach, put my hand behind to unbuckle his leather belt off his pant, off it came. Prem pulled me close and started kissing my neck, and extended his hand to unhook my bra and it came out in a flash. The car's AC was doing magic to my already erect nipples, and my nipples got more harder, inviting Prem to suck on hit. Prem was in no mood to let the opportunity slip away, he pulled me close and sucked my nipple and gave a bite. I bit my lower lip to stop the scream from escaping. Still biting my lips gently, he reached for his trousers and pulled them off and got completely naked. I got down from Prem, took my lips towards his lips and he readily started kissing my lips. I lifted my saree along with my petticoat in order to reach my panties. I help my panties elastic and pulled it down while kissing Prem simultaneously, my knees were weak, and I struggled to pull my panties down below my knees, and pulled my panties down and got out of my panties. Breaking our smooch, smiling at Prem, I went for his took and started stroking it, and I bunched up my saree and petticoat and sat on Prem. Holing his already erect tool, I rub it over my pussy, and in one shot and glided it right inside my already wet pussy. Prem started fucking me and I was shocked to see Ravi was watching it in the mirror, and turned asked as if he saw nothing. Prem started fucking me, the fucking intensified, the orgasm was building up inside me, and I was unable to control, tears were rolling all over my cheeks. I was biting my lips in pain and pleasure all together, and I was nearing my orgasm, and screaming Ravi..... Ravi.....Raveeeeeee.... I came all over Prem's dick....

Ravi stopped the car in the side of the empty road, and opened the back door. My love hole lost her grip over Prem's cock due to my cum juice, and Prem's tool came out of it. Ravi straight away opened the back door and gripping my already bunched up saree and petticoat, started kissing my asscheeks, it was ticklish. Ravi, with one thrust poked his tongue right on my anus, and I arched my head up gasped for air. Prem caught my face and started kissing me all over. Ravi placing his hand on my pussy covered it with his entire hand, I was shivering, they then nudged his thumb right thumb inside my pussy. "Aaaaaah... raveeee..." I screamed, and Prem reached for my boobs and grapped them with his both hands and startred cajoling them. Ravi pulled my out with his left hand grabbing me on my bunched up silk saree and petticoat, I slowly took my legs out one by one, and planted by legs firm on the ground out side the car. It was like my body below my hip was oustide the car and the upper part was inside the car with Prem. My face was right on Prem abdomen. Ravi stretched my legs apart and directly inserted his tool right inside my pussy, and started fucking me from behind. The drilling intensified and I lost completely to Ravi and strated screaming

"Rave.... you so good.. fuck me Ravi.. Ravvve...." Prem said "Ravi you are so lucky get to a wife like Amudha, She loves you so much Man, She loves you." Ravi saying "Yeaaah... I love her so much too," bent and kissed my shoulder, and I smiled in happiness. Prem's words made me feel so good in between the pleasurable fucking from Ravi, I wanted to thank Prem. I just gripped's Prem dick and give it a gentle suck, "Ooooch" he sighed. Ravi continued his background music, banging my pussy, and he was screaming. Prem tried to insert his tool deep inside my throat, and simultaneously I was getting tool inserted from behind by Ravi. I was in blue heaven, Ravi came inside me, and saying "Prem, I am done, its your turn now," he passed me to him. Prem, hugged me tight and made me sleep on him, and he dutifully inserted his tool inside me and started fucking me. Prem was screaming "Oh my god.. she is so good..Ravi, I love your wife Man, she is so good." Prem's words were driving me crazy, I started kissing Prem, and he continued to fuck me.

Meanwhile, in the bed, I hugged my mom and turned her in cowgirl position and started fucking her. She was sitting on top of me, she was blushing and trying to cover her face with her hands. I gave one tight thrust inside her pussy, and she took her hands out, and started biting her lips to avoid screaming. With tears rolling all over the cheeks, she said "Baby, baby... do you love you mom ? Please tell me.. Owww...ooo " I was nearing my orgasm and so was she, "Mom, I love you so much mom, you are the best mother in the whole world." I responded and went directly to her boobs and started sucking them one by one in a hurry. My mom was gasping for air, and forcibly held my face and started kissing me on my lips, with tears all over her face she was whispering with trembling lips "Baby, baby... am gonna cum...am gonna cum... mmmm...aaah." I was drilling my mom harder, and I shot my load inside her finally and she came along with me. We started kissing eachother on the bed, rolling everywhere kicking all the blankets and pillows, and we broke our kiss. Kissing my forehead "I love you Baby," She said and I planted a kiss on her lips and said "I love you too Mom."
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"Mom, I will go check out if the autodriver has come, meanwhile you get dressed up, okay?" I said left the room and closed the door. I saw Ravi yelling at his driver, "What happened Karthik Uncle?" I said "This idiot spoiled the entire thing. The auto driver came here with his daughter. She was dressed a school uniform, she looked so tender and young, very sexy; as soon as she entered inside this bastard (driver) could not control himself, he straight away went and starting kissing her lips, lifted her and put her on this sofa, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties out. Poor girl got scared and ran out crying, his dad took her home in the same auto they came." Karthik slapped the driver hard, just them my mom came out of the room, now she was dressed in her yellow chiffon saree and black blouse.

My mom came towards us and said "Karthik ...Stop," and before she could speak a word, the driver started crying and went towards my mom and hugged her, her both hands were on his shoulders, and his hands circled her and grabbed her by her waist. My mom asked Karthik what happened, and why are you hitting Raju (driver)? Karthik said "Ask him?" My mom still in embrace holding his both cheeks in a meeky tone asked the driver "what happened Raju, why is he hurting you?" The driver just simply buried his face between my mom's boobs since he was shorter than mom. My mom said "You are not telling your sister ? now come on if you really love your sister tell me everything what happened when I went to my bedroom."

"Tell her, you bastard," Karthik said and raised his hands to hit him. Saying "Akka, Akka,... save me ...!" he hugged my mom tighter and buried his face right between my mom's boobs. My mom did not know what to do, her hands were free. "What is this Karthik..? why are you hitting him..?" my mom asked. Saying "Oh my god, I cannot believe this... this bastard is hugging you Ammu... right in front of me," Karthik gave on his his driver's head, as an impact the driver who face in covered between my mom's boobs, turned and gave a loud kiss on her cleavage. To avoid Karthik from further hitting Raju, the driver, she hugged him placing one hand on his head where he was hit, and turned to other side. "Karthik No ... " my mom said. "Ammu, just leave him alone, I am going to kill him now..." Karthik said and tried to peel him away from my mom. In the pretext of saving Raju from Karthik, she hugged Raju even tighter. "Save me Akka," Raju panted. "Karthik Stop..!!" my mom said, and Karthik stood still grinding his teeth looking at Raju. My mom saw that, and took Raju to the corner, and I too followed, looking at Karthik she said something to Raju's ears, and I heard it. She said "Raju listen, Karthik looks very angry, I know you have done something wrong, but I will save you okay?" Raju looked at my mom 

"Its okay Akka, let him take me out of the job, I will fight hard to find another job." he said. "Come on Raju... Karthik is a nice guy, you will never get to work with a person like him, If you quit. Imagine others treat their drivers," my mom said holding his face in her hand. "You are right Akka, the last boss I worked for treated me like a slave, and Karthik sir is the only person who treats me like his friend." the driver said and put his head down. Lifting his chin up, my mom said "See.. thats what I am saying... he seems to be angry with you and now we must change his mood and distract his anger." The driver looked confused, "What are you thinking?" My mom asked. "How to distract his mood Akka ?" he asked with a sorry looking face. My mom said "I have an idea, I know exactly what to do. Look Raju, Karthik gets jealous if you hug me and kiss me," "yes Akka, I know that. You want me to hug you and kiss you in front of him?..... Sorry Akka I cant do that" he asked. I was shocked at his acting skills, he was playing saint here.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply