Mother mallika
Am not the author. 

If original author is here, pls let me know.

If someone knows original author, pls let me know

I am just posting from old xossip

All credits to original author. I don't have Author info
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"What for breakfast mom" asked siddharth. "chappathi with chenna" came the reply from mallika's room. "Mooom not again. i am bored" said sid. Siddharth who was frustrated just a minute ago had his mouth open in astonishment when he saw his mom. Mallika who just took her bath had come out in red color Madisaar (saree). Being an auspicious day she had worn it. Mallika though in mid thirties is a modern woman and rarely she wears saree. Its been years since siddharth has seen her in anything other than chudhidars and jeans,T shirts. Mallika's mother that is sidharth's grand mom who is in US had instructed her to wear madisaar as it was an auspicious day. Mallika too with lots of hesitation did the same with the help of youtube videos. Mallika who is not at all used to saree was finding much difficulties with madisaar. Having said that she had managed to wear it. Mallika had tied the saree below her navel and the entire plumpy waist region was visible. The dark red saree complement her whitish body very well. Her buttery creamy waist with a deep navel added to her hotness. With towel tied to her hair she smiled at her astonished son. " Mom ....." said sid with still astonishment and surprise in his face. " Its all because of your grandma. She wants me to look ugly with this stuff it seems said Mallika and started applying lipstick. "Not at all mom. you look awesome." said the stunned siddharth. Mallika smiled in acknowledgement to his complitement and said "hmm". The ninteen year old stepped closer to his mom. His eyes was fixed in her deep navel whose depth only god knows or his father knows. Mallika kept aside the hand mirror and lipstick and looked at siddharth whose eyes was feating her belly. " oi whats the matter, anyting wrong with the saree" asked Mallika. After a long time siddharth made a eye contact with her mom and said " nothing mom you look absolutely stunning "and placed his hands on her waist and gave her a hug. Mallika too gave a tight hug and kissed his forehead saying " thanks sid". Mallika was always more of a friend to siddharth and he shared anything and everything with her. With his dad in US for a project mom-son bonding further enhanced. Siddharth hands which was on waist still enjoying its folds over there,gave her a pinch saying" mom please do wear sarees often" Mallika uttered a "ouch" and said "sure sidharth".Hug lasted over a minute and his head was over her breast as she was a foot taller than siddharth. For mallika siddharth is still a kid. She always used to hug him kiss him everyday as if he is a 3 year old kid. Siddharth too never missed an opportunity to hug or kiss her and that's why he never complained his mom treating him as a kid. Though siddharth has admired her beauty many times,today was really special for him as he happened to see her in sexy saree. He cursed himself for not seeing her navel for all this years. Her mobile rang and it was sekar her husband. she took it and sat in sofa talking to him. siddharth came and sat near her. He put his hand over her and rested it in the folds of her belly. "He is a very good child don't worry" said his mom to his dad. On hearing that he got closer to her cheek and gave it a kiss. Mallika smiled at him and continued with her conversation. " yeah i have worn it and siddharth is loving it" said the mother referring to her saree. Siddharth moved his hand from the waist to her navel and fingered it with his index finger. This is the first time he is doing anything like that and Mallika never felt anything sexual about it,though she paused to speak for a couple of seconds and smiled at siddarth. Siddarth too was happy that his mother was smiling which helped his confidence at large. Siddarth once again probed deep in her navel making his mother close her eyes,however she continued talking to him. After 25 long minutes she kept the phone and asked siddharth " boy what are you searching over there" siddharth who hands was slowly but constantly squeezing her belly said " nothing mom i just felt like playing with it. Anything wrong mom " asked siddarth with a innocent face. Mallika beamed with smile and said " nothing sid and kissed over his cheeks.

Mallika worked in a govt bank and Sekar was working in a MNC. Finance wise they were sound and Siddharth was indeed living a luxurious life. Into second year of engineering Siddharth was a studious fellow when it comes to studies, and that made his parents to give him enough freedom. Mallika was a star in the place she worked. Managers,clerks even customers try their level best to chat with her. Unlike other bank official who frown upon their customers as if they are giving money from their pockets,Mallika always had a smile on her face and dealt customers with love and respect. Over sixfoot with weight that completements her height, she looked like a bollywood diva. Had she been into movies, she would have gained fans and followers all over the world. Film industries loss is SBI's gain. 

Mallika was getting ready for another day of work.Siddarth woke to see him mom preparing breakfast in the kichen. Once again he was taken aback to see his mom in saree and this time with backless blouse with a black saree. Her entire back was naked and siddharth could not beleive whether it was dream or reality. Mallika had never gone to work in sarees. Controlling his excitement he went into kitchen. "Morning mom" said Siddharth wothout showing any sort of excitement. Mallika turned and greeted her son. " Its 8 dear, i know its holidays but try to wake up early" said Mallika in her sweet voice. Yes! like her looks and volpulous body, her voice is also a treat to hear. Mallika sings well and in fact she has recently started taking carnatic music classes for the kids in the apartment. Siddarth nodded and made a quick scan of her from head to toe. She had tied her saree an inch above her navel but belly was oozing with hotness. With black color saree, her belly looked like a dimond stone in a coal field. Anybody looking it cant resist themself from feeling it. "mom what a surprise, so you are gonna go with saree today"? asked siddharth. " Yeah baby, with all the compliments you gave yesterday i was really happy and too wanted to try saree as many your father bought for me are new and unused" said the sweet mother while packing lunch for her. " yeah mom you look really good in saree" sid said with him had over her naked back. He loved the smoothness of her back. Mallika turned and gave him a hug and left for work. 
She took her activa and stopped near the gate to find sanjay waiting there for the school bus. Sanjay is a grade 10 student and he resides with his dad in the flat opposite to her. Sanjay lost his mother few years back and therefore Mallika had a soft corner on him. She always use to assist him during exam times and his father too was a friend to her. Like siddharth , sanjay too was surprised to see her in saree. " What happen to your bus. Guess its already late?" mallika asked sanjay with concern. " i am not sure aunty, i will ask my dad to drop " said sanjay. Mallika said that she would drop him and convinced him to come with her. Sanjay sat on the bike and was holding the back handle for balance. Mallika looked at him thru the rear glass and said " Hold me boy,i am not going to bite you" and laughed. Sanjay hesitantly kept his left hand over her shoulder. Mallika herself took his right hand and kept it over her waist and started to ride.Sanjay felt as if electricity was passing thru him.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 3 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Quickly he kept his other hand too over her waist and started to feel its divine elasticity.Mallika felt his hands rubbing slowly throughout the ride and that reminded her son siddharth's behavior yesterday. She reached the school and siddharth wanted to feel more of her. With a sad face he got down and thanked mallika. She gave him a kiss in his cheeks and left. Back home siddarth felt the time aws going too slow for him and images of his mom was rolling over his mind throughout the day. Mallika reached the bank and while getting down she found her saree to be below her navel. She tried to pull the petticoat up but it was rolling down slowly back to the same position, thanks to the skin's smoothness. She covered the navel with pallu and got in......

Mallika walked in the bank to reach her seat. It is the walk that made whole bank go "wow". With every step the sexy clad took boobs and the belly jiggled to make her look erotic. With just few steps ,her navel poped out again for a grand feast for the people out there. As a matter of fact mallika pulled attention even from some females who were present there. Finally she reached her seat and started her work. Few female staffs were really jealous of Mallika not only because of her looks but also the attention she received from everyone from Tea boy to managers. The manager srinivasa rao who is known to be arrogant and strict had never raised his voice against mallika even when she commits any blunders.Time ticked around 1.30 and staffs were moving out for lunch. To her surprise she saw siddharth standing right in front of her. "boy what are you doing here ?" asked mallika with surprised face and smile. " Mam i would like to deposit 1000 Rs could u help with it" said siddharth with a smug on his face. Mallika smiled with a raised eyebrows and said " sir its lunch time, please come back later". Both mother and son laughed, and siddharth said that he was bored and thats why he paid her a visit. Manager saw the proceeding and called Mallika to get in. Siddharth had visited her work many times and Mr rao know him very well. Siddharth got in the room and sat next to rao before pulling the only chair which was present there. Mallika got in the room with the usual jiggles of her deep navel. Two pair of eyes glued to the deep navel that entered the scene. "sidd how many times i have said u not the pull this chair" said mallika with a mild anger. "come on mallika, he is kid don't scold him" said rao after shifting his focus to her eyes from the belly. 

As there was no other chair in that room mallika was still standing. Rao quickly pulled her towards him and made her sit on the table which was in from of them. This is not the first time she is sitting like that. Rao many times had made her sit like that but this is the first time she is on sari. Making her sit there made her sari to go even below making at least 4 inches below her sweet spot that is navel. Rao opened his lunch box and shared some food with mallika and siddharth. "so sidd how are you, how is studies? asked rao. " i am very well uncle. but it seems you are giving lot of pressure to mom,she has lost lot of weight you know" said siddarth with a smug on his face. Mallika shaked her head to manager and smiled conveying that , it was a lie. Siddharth found mallika to be really sexy in that particular smile. Rao placed his hand over the waist fold and pinched it between his thumb and middle finger making mallika to moan. " Did she lose weight, then what are these" asked rao with still pinching the sexy fold."Uncle, this folds make my mom even more beautiful,why should she lose it" said siddarth and squeezed the other side of her waist making his mom squirm. Mallika was indeed enjoying the attention her belly was getting and in fact ,her belly and navel is the USP of mallika. Siddharth said he is going for a movie and left but not before fingering her navel and making her squirm again. It was nothing new to mallika but rao was really turned on by it. With his hand which is still on the folds he took his another hand too and placed it on the other side of the waist which was previously occupied by her son.Rao continued his conversation on various offical things to which Mallika paid keen attention. Even during those conversation he continuously tapped her belly as if it is a keyboard. This is a thing about Mallika, she wont take things seriously with the people who with she is comfortable and gave them full freedom. Rao was one of them. Mallika asked about his wife and her daughter and asked " Sir why don't you guys visit us over the weekend". Rao said that his wife and daughter were out of town and assured that he come to her house once they are back. Mallika asked Rao to come this Sunday and invited him for lunch in her own sweet voice. Rao with initial hesitation assured her that he would come and squeezed her belly to confirm the same. Mallika got back to her desk and continued with her work. At around 3 tea boy Mani arrived and served tea for the employees. Mani a high school dropout in his teen was working in a shop that was next to the bank. Mallika had a soft corner on him and would always give him extra tips. Mani after serving with his tea to all the employees turned towards Mallika. 

To be precise he almost dropped his Tea tray on seeing her in such a pose. Mallika aws busy working with something on computer,and her entire belly was open . The folds were making her cheesy belly even sexier. What caught his eyes was a black mole near the deep navel of her. It made her navel even hotter. Mani served her tea and stood next to her. Mallika greeted him and shake her hand like she usually does. Mani couldn't resist from feeling her belly. He lowered his head near her's and said "Mam don't move , an insect is on you" and instantly rubbed over the mole on her belly. Mallika initially was scared, not because of him touching her but because of the insect mani was talking about. Mallika eventually found that it was her mole that mani was referring as insect and laughed. Mani very well knew that and he too faked a smile but continued rubbing over there to make sure it was a mole. Mani knew that it was a rare chance and he made full use of it. He took his hand but not before squeezing her belly softly. Finally the long eventful day was over and she got ready to leave for home......
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Mallika got home and greeted her son who was sitting on sofa watching TV. Siddharth greeted back and beamed with smile to his see his mom back home. He went near mallika who was placing her sandals in footstand. Cleanliness is something Mallika practice strictly. Keeping them in the footstand she turned towards son who was approaching her presumably for hugging his sexy mom. Though Mallika was born in a traditional  family she spent all her childhood in US. It was only after marriage she got back to India. Mallika usually greets people with hug and a kiss to their cheeks. But when it comes to siddharth her hug always lasted over a minute. Siddharth would wont leave her moher until he feels satisfied. Mallika too was always delighted for the love her son showed on her. Little she knew that it was not the love he showed but the lust he poured on her.It may be due to the sexy saree she wore or because of the deep navel that was wide open,siddharth instead of hugging,simply lifted his mom and walked towards sofa. Mallika was surprised but dint oppose a bit, in fact she laughed in such a way like she was enjoying helped siddharth to carry her with confidence. He slowly put her down and made her sit on sofa but not before feeling her plump ass.

Mallika moved closer to her son who sat next to her to give a kiss on his cheeks that was due. Siddharth who until then was watching TV turned towards her mom and in that process Mallika kiss landed straightly on his lips. Mallika dint expect that at all, she was bit shocked but she continued with the kiss and she dint wanted to break the kiss awkwardly as Siddharth was kissing her with passion n love. This was the first kiss siddharth ever got in his life and that was from his sexy mother. Mallika who was kissing with her eyes closed felt his tongue over her lips. Not knowing what to do, Mallika opened her mouth slowly to allow his tongue inside. Siddharth accepted the offer happily and his tongue danced with his mom's tongue at least for 10 seconds.It was siddharth who pulled out of the kiss and smiled with all his teeths. With a raised eye brow and a cute smile she asked him "Did you turn deliberately to have my kiss landed on your lips" Siddharth who was completely turned on by the events that unfolded smiled at her saying "not at all mom, but i have to say your lips are as sweet as candy" Saying that he gave another kiss on her lips, this time with much elegance. Mallika never was expecting this but she played along and kissed her son by keeping her hands behind his head. Mallika still treated siddharth as kid and she never knew the effects she had on the teenager. All of a sudden Mallika's mobile rang. It was sekar her husband. Sekar went on talking about various things in US and also about his return being delayed due to some last minute work. Mallika kept listening to all that and she noticed her saree drifted a lot baring a breast and displaying her entire midriff along with the erotic navel. Siddharth who was sitting next to her noted his mom trying to cover her navel as she was still talking with his father. And before she could do that Siddharth placed his hand over her hand and shaked his head not to cover it pleadingly. Mallika found her son cute with that expression and smiled at him while continuing her conversation with her hubby. 

As he saw his mother smile, Siddharth felt happy and placed his hand over her belly and gave it a tight squeeze making his mother to moan , a bit loudly this time. " aww.. nothing a lizard fell over my belly " said Mallika to her husband who asked what had happened when she moaned. Siddharth laughed at her comment and continued mauling her. Mallika looked at her son and silently said "you are the lizard" and continued listening to Sekar. Siddharth was busy squeezing the belly,waist and the folds said " yeah lizard and that's gonna enter your navel" saying that he inserted his middle finger in her deep navel and rotated it. Mallika felt ticklish and bit her lips trying not to laugh and continued listening to her ever hubby. Siddharth after feeling satisfied took his finger out of her deep navel and kept his hand over her belly folds. Mallika kept the mobile aside and said to Siddharth who was squeezing her slowly yet constantly said " boy your father will be back in a couple of days. He asked if you need anything from US" to which Siddarth noded. Mallika left to kitchen to prepare Chappathi.Sekar in his early forties was a slightly strict father. Whenever his father was around siddharth would either study or he would act as if he was studying. Chucking away those thoughts he layed on the sofa for a nap... 

It was 7.30 pm when siddharth woke up. He saw his mom watching tv and eating chappathi.Mallika was a big fan of Tv serials and she would watch one after the other till 10 in the evening. At times siddharth too would sit with her to watch those soaps. He was least interseted in watching them but he really loved his mom's company. As he got up door bell rang. Siddharth opened the door and found it was his friend Abdul. Abdul and Siddharth had become friends recently. Abdul was a final year student in the same college were siddharth studies.Both travel in the same bus to college and that's how they had become friends. Adbul was tall and dark in complexion was the basket ball team captain. Siddharth had said that he was intrested to join the team. Adbul had said he would train him before letting him in the team and had come now to start the training.Mallika finished her dinner and came to living room. As his mom entered the scene Siddharth quickly introduced Abdul to Mallika. Abdul was awestruck to see the sexy milf. His jaw dropped seeing her beutiful loosened hair,her chubby cheeks with a dimple,her milky twin bags below the whitish neck and the bare stomach with a deep navel. As Siddharth introduced him, Mallika greeted him with her trademark hug. Abdul was delighted, he stood still when the hot mother hugged him. Mallika even kissed on his cheek and welcomed him. Abdul had never dreamt that Siddharth had a mother like Mallika. She looked like actress Kiran rathod in the movie "New".
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Abdul who came with the idea of starting the training said that they could do that in college tomorrow. Mallika talked about various topics with Abdul and both were engaged in a deep discussion. Discussion shifted to movies and throughout the discussion siddharth could see Abdul eyes feast over his mother sexy body. In a way Siddharth was thrilled without getting angry and in fact he was proud to have a sexy mother like Mallika. As they were talking, Siddharth like he usually does put his hand over her waist. It was nothing new to Mallika and she continued her talks with Abdul. But Abdul was finding increasingly finding difficult to focus on what she was talking. He saw Siddharth squeezing her belly folds with the index finger of his resting on her deep navel. After a while siddharth excused himself and left to his room to complete some assignment. Mallika liked his company and when he was about to leave she stopped him. Abdul was even surprised when the sexy clad asked him to sit next to her. Abdul did the same and sat next to the sexiest mother he had met. She took her Iphone and said let's take selfie and gave it to him. Abdul was not expecting it and he was so glad that he had befriended the sexy mother in just an hour of talks. Abdul came closer to mallika and kept his face closer to her. After clicking two selfies, he put his other hand over her fleshy belly ad started taking the 3rd one.Mallika dint mind it as she was concentrating on the photos. As he continued to take pics his hand started slowly to squeeze her bare belly. Abdul said that he would forward those pics to his mobile and forwarded them. As Abdul rose to leave , Mallika once again gave him a hug but this time Abdul to responded and moreover it was Abdul this time who gave a strong kiss on her cheeks dangerously closer to her lips. Abdul quickly informed Siddharth and left. Soon after Mallika called siddharth to have his dinner and layed back on sofa. She decided to rest a while as she had a tiring day and closed her eyes. After a while she felt something on her stomach. When see opened her eyes she saw Siddharth pouring tomato sauce on her navel. Shocked Mallika tried to getup but Siddharth pushed her to lay down and continued with filling the navel with sauce. He stopped only when the deep navel was filled with it. " Siddu what's wrong with you" asked mother with a frustrated face. Mallika rarely would get angry and frustrated with siddharth.

As she was asking siddharth placed two chappathis that was made by her mom on her belly . " mom this is the Nth time you are making chappathi and i am tired of it. You don't seems to change the dish and that's why i changed the plate said siddharth with a serious look on his face. Till then Mallika who had angry face burst into laughter. As she was laughing, Siddharth started eating and he refilled the sauce on her navel whenever he needed them. Mallika was still laughing. Siddarth completed eating chappathi and he started licking her navel to clean the sauce that was left over. Mallika continued to laugh and got up and went to restroom to clean herself. Both mother and son returned to bed. Mallika laid on the bed with a weekly magazine and acted as if nothing happened. Siddharth put his leg over hers and kept his hand on his fruit of desire--her navel. Mallika was wearing a glass for reading but that only added to the mother hotness. with his hand slowly squeezing her belly siddarth said " mom, i got to say chappathi tasted a lot better today" and gave a pinch on the belly fold. Both the mother and son laughed and they slowly drifted to sleep.....
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
It was 7 am when Siddharth woke up.He marched towards living room to find Mallika on sofa reading newspaper. Apparently she had already took bath and was in a black color saree with a short n tight blouse. She had wore the saree in the most sexy way possible and in fact right below her breast entire midriff was open till at least 3 inches below her sensuous navel. With every breath she took her stomach was slowly rising making her deep navel expand and contract in a sexy way. Siddharth was already turned on and her sexy body made his lips dry. Yet Siddharth like a good fellow controlled all his emotions and sat next to his mom. "Morning Siddu" said mallika without looking at him. She was going thru the paper interestingly. " morn...Morning mom" said siddharth with bit of a struggle. "Mom its already 7.30 aren't you getting ready to head to office" asked siddharth with a innocent face. Still Mallika dint turn to look at him. " I am not going today, need to clean up the house,Dad is coming tomorrow nah " said the erotic mother. " oh yeah mom. I too will help you in the chores" saying that slowly he his right hand over her shoulders and placed his palm over her waist. Finally mallika kept the paper aside and said looking at him " Thanks a lot dear" .

Mallika leaned over him and gave a series of kisses on his cheeks. Not just today Siddharth always helps her whenever possible, the real reason only siddharth knows. Encouraged by her kisses Siddharth moved to belly from waist and placed his middle finger exactly on her navel. He couldn't resist at all, straightaway he dugged both his index and middle finger inside her Deeep navel. Yes it is indeed deep. At first mallika dint react but started moaning when he started rotating his fingers. " oh boy, remember dad is coming tomorrow, stop flirting with your mom " said Mallika and winked at him. Both mother and son laughed out loud. All those while siddharth hand was feasting over her creamy belly. He slowly took his fingers out from the sweet spot and started squeezing the flesh below her navel. As he was doing his business, Mallika was checking on her mobile and was whatsapping her friends. Mallika had a lot of friends mostly males though. With every squeeze she received she uttered a "mmm". For some reason it looked really sexy. 

Mallika slowly got up and swayed her way to Kitchen. Mallika in no way is a slim lady. She is plump but no one could match the erotic juicy body of hers. Not just Siddharth many close friends even relatives took full advantage of her. Mallika is definitely not a slut but a friendly person by nature which many exploited. Its next to impossible for mallika to get angry on anybody who she is close to her. Siddharth heard a knock at the door, wondering who would it be he went to open the door.As he opened he got pleasantly surprised to see his cousins, Ram and shyam. Yes there were two and most interesting part is they are twins. Just like twins in movies they exactly look alike and hardly anybody would identify who is who. " wow brothers get in" said the excited Siddharth. Both were just 2 years younger to siddharth and were in their 12th grade. And just like Siddharth both were crazy about their aunt Mallika. Even siddharth would be bit soft on his mother but this duos would play with her as if she is their Girl friend. Mallika too loved the young twins and she considered them as her buddy though they are not even half her age. As soon as they got in their first question was " where is aunty". Siddharth could see their excitement when they asked him. Siddarth pointed his fingers towards kitchen. Both quickly rushed towards kitchen.Both hugged her from behind keeping their chin at either side of her shoulder. Mallika initially got shocked however when she realized it was them she was excited too.

" Guys how are you" asked mallika who was literally jammed between the twins. Both ignored to reply for that and started kissing her in her cheeks. Siddharth too came in and saw the scene where his mother was getting hugged and kissed by them. Strangely he was excited. Mallika uttered a ouch when she felt one of them where pinching her juicy ass. Instantly she found it was shyam, yes this is the first thing he would do to her whenever they meetup. Ram was more of a kisser and he would even lick her earlobes sometimes. Mallika loved being the center of attention of their love for her, but just like Siddharth it was more of lust. Mallika moaned a bit loudly this time when shyam gave her a pinch in her sexy waist folds. " looks like you have put some weight, but never mind you are sexy" said Shyam giving another pinch to her folds.

Yes, Shyam would not mind to talk whatever he had in his mind and Mallika was quite impressed with that trait of him. Though they were so younger than mallika, they never had any problem in talking whatever they wanted. Shyam would even describe about his crushes in school with mallika. Usually they would stay at least a month with her during their annual holidays but it was a pleasant surprise visit. Both carried her and brought her to living room and all that while Siddharth was standing there with a wide open mouth.......
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Both ram and shyam placed her in sofa and sat with mallika in the middle. " Guys i am so so happy to see you back. why dint you inform me before coming, i would atl least prepared some special dish for you to eat ? " asked mallika with putting her hands over their shoulders. In that process her saree drifted and her sexy body was in full display. Ram replied that it was planned at the last moment and they already had lunch before coming. Shyam is the naughty of the two. He quckly placed his hand over her cheesy belly and gave it a tight squeeze making Mallika moan a little. " ahh Aunty when did you started wearing sarees" asking shyam with still his hand feasting her soft belly. " it was siddharth's idea and i too felt its time to try out sarees.Does it suit me boys" asked mallika. This time Ram too kept his hand in her elastic waist and gave it a nice squeeze. " you look dashing aunty and in fact you look like a bollywood diva" said Shyam and he inserted his index finger in her deep navel. "hmmmmm" uttered Mallika and Siddharth was having a new experience. He was seeing his cousin brothers squeezing and enjoying his mother but he was too excited to see the happenings. Ram and Shyam are really good students and were staying in the hostel which was 80 km away from Mallika's home. Either of them dint have any girl friends and as a matter of fact they were too shy to talk to girls. 

But somehow they are not only comfortable but at time naughty too with Mallika around. Both their parents are doctors and are mostly busy with their work. Siddarth came closer to them in the living room and he could still see their hands on his favourite spot of his mother. Mallika smiled at siddharth and said " uff look at them, playing with me as if i am their girl friend". Without knowing how to react siddharth faked a smile. Siddarth too was unable to control seeing his mother in such posture. She was looking extremely sexy and too with two boys who are not even half her age squeezing the juice out of her belly, the scene was erotic to the core. Siddharth tried to calm himself,pulled a chair and sat near them. "So guys, how is uncle and aunt and how is studies going on " asked mallika. She was bit releived now as Ram had taken his hand of her belly, but still shyam was roaming his hand over her whitish elastic waist. Ram said that he got some doubts in C programs and wanted some assistance from Siddharth. Siddharth immediately took Ram to his room and he too despartely wanted to leave the place as he was having a hard time hiding his hard on from his mother. Mallika quickly turned her head to Shayam and asked " What about you,dont you have to study that ". " hmm no aunty i took biology, i guess you can help me with my doubts in biology" and winked at her. " boy stop flirting with me , i am your aunt and not girl friend " said mallika and gave a gentle pinch to shyam's cheeks. Shyam kelt his head on her shoulder and gave a series of kisses on her neck and slowly started kissing her cheeks. Mallika was used to such kind of affection from Shyam and she dint mind at all and in fact she kept her hand over his hand and was rubbing his hairs gently. " I missed you a lot aunty ummmmmm" said shyam in between shifting to kiss the other cheek. " me too dear " said mallika and gave a kiss at his forehead. " Aunty, sid bro is correct. Please wear sarees and its suiting you wonderfully" . Saying that Shyam kept both his hand on her waist and was slowly squeezing it in a rhythm. Shyam's eyes spotted her navel and he was taking aback instantly. Though he already probed in her navel, this is the first time he is having a closer look at the sweet spot. He was surprised to see its depth. Mallika saree had gone 4 inches below her navel and she was oozing with hotness. Just next to her navel shyam saw a beatiful mole on her belly.May be the same mole may not have been visible if it was on someone else belly but being extremely white it was clearly visible. Even mallika was aware of that and mostly she would cover her saree in such a way that it was not visible. 

Mallika too was aware that he was looking at that mole and asked " what are you researching there my boy " and laughed. Coming back to sense Shayam replied " Nothing aunty this mole on her belly is so beautiful" . Yes shyam is extremely a frank straight forward person and mallika really liked him for that. Shyam would even share if he had any problem or fight with his parents. Mallika loved him just like she loved and cared for siddharth. Mallika got reminded of the incident she had with the coffee boy in the bank and shared the same with shyam. On hearing that shyam laughed and just like that fellow shyam checked as if it was mole. Mallika and shyam both were laughing out loud. " Aunty i guess that fellow might have wanted to touch your belly and he did with that excuse" said shyam whose hands were still on the folds of her waist. Mallika laughed at that comment and said " hmm well , then what about them " and looked at shyam's hands on her waist . " haha aunty i dont need a excuse to feel your belly" saying that he kept his face on her belly and started kissing. Seriously mallika was not expecting it but she dint resist shyam. After feeling content shaym got up and went to siddharth's room to check on the other two. Mallika too got up and prepared coffee. shortly after, all three came out and sat in the sofa. Mallika brought cofee for the three in a tray . And as she was approaching , three pairs of eyes glued at her. With every step she too her navel was jiggling just like a jiggle in a pond when a stone falls. All had their coffee and the twins were about to leave. Both of them hugged mallika in tightest way possible. Ram hands occupied her belly and shyam groped her ass. Mallika dint mind at all and she equally was hugging them tightly. After about a minute both twins left saying bye to siddharth....

It was a rainy evening and moonson had come quite earlier this year. Mallika who had planned to go out for buying grocery had to cancel it. In fact she had gone all the way till the main gate of the apartment and had to return due to heavy rain. And yes she got drenched in rain and she was looking like a goddess . The rain helped a lot to reveal her sexy body, her boobs were now clearly visible. As she rushed back to the lift, in that process her saree knot gone down from her navel to 3 inches making that zone extremely sexy. On reaching her flat,she knocked the door. Siddharth was quick to open the door and as he opened he was stunned. Mallika had to ask him to move twice to get him back to his senses. "Mom....you are... you are so wet, let me bring the towel" he said and went to her room in a flash. Mallika felt really blessed to have a concerned son like siddharth. She thanked god in her mind for such a wonderful son. Siddharth is certainly is not a bad son, he loved his mother and top of that he too lusted after her which only siddharth knew. Siddharth came back with towel, bra,blouse and a petticoat. Mallika dint expect it at all and as he came closer the power went off. Thankfully they had inverter and the living room where mallika was present had still power because of inverter." oh my god power went..ufff" siddharth said as he came towards his sexy mother. " Thank you so much siddu" she said and brushed his hairs on his head. "Mom quickly change it or else you would catch cold" said the concerned son. " saree is not fully wet siddu, just towel is enough" she said and took the towel to dry herself. "mom look at your blouse, saree its fully wet, please change it" saying that he pulled her saree forcefully. Mallika dint expect it but as he pulled her saree she gave in and rolled anticlockwise so that saree gets pulled away completely. Siddharth throwed the saree to a corner and smiled at his mom who was standing there with a wet transparent, sleeveless blouse and petticoat. 

With every breath she inhaled and exhaled her belly and breast made small movements which looked extremely hot. Mallika smiled at her son for being so caring about her and was about to leave to her room to change her dress. " mom where are you leaving, better change it here itself, there are no power in other rooms" said siddharth with a caring look. Mallika looked a bit uncomfortable. quickly siddharth said " let me go to the room, call me after dressing up " and was about to leave the hall. Quickly Mallika held his hand and said " oh boy just stay here, you are still my kid". Mallika smiled at siddharth and pushed him to sit in the sofa. Mallika started toweling her hairs and siddharth was glued towards his mother. He was watching her without a blink of eye. After finishing with toweling mallika started unbuttoning the hooks on her blouse.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
After unhooking 2 of the 3 hooks, mallika looked at siddharth to see what he was doing as there was dead silence in the house. Siddharth was looking at her breast with a slightly open mouth. " Boy.. i asked you to sit here and not to look at me " she said with a raised eyebrow and a teasing smile. " Mom i was just...." utter siddharth and was unable to complete it. " Oh Siddhu, i was just kidding da, could you help me to unhook the bra" said mallika as she removed the blouse completely. Mallika was standing there with just bra and petticoat. Siddharth had never seen her like this and was still sitting in the sofa with a wide open mouth. " Siddu.. cant you hear me " she said , only then he came back to his sense. "Sure mom" came the reply and he inched closer to his mother. Siddharth went behind her and was searching for the strap which was covered by her hair. " Mom your hairs are.." saying that he starting smelling her her,which was giving a sweetest odour which any perfume cant give. " oh let me pull them " she said and pulled it over her shoulders. Siddharth was still not sure whether its dream or true. He was standing behind his most beautiful mom who had asked him to unhook her bra. " boy..quick" she said as siddharth was standing there like a statue. 

Siddharth slowly put his hand over her bra and started to unhook. " Its tight mom, how to unhook it" asked siddharth who was feasting over her naked back. " wow Einstein had found out. Boy i knew it was tight and the hook had problem, thats why i called you" ,Mallika laughed as she said that.Finally siddharth unhooked but still had his over her back. " Thank you boy ,you may go now" said mallika who was still holding the bra in her hands. Siddharth came back and sat on his sofa facing mallika. Though she was still holding the bra, he could clearly see her heavy boobs. To his utter disappointment, she covered her boobs with the towel and changed her bra. She did the same while changing her petticoat .Siddharth shifted his focus back to his favorite zone, her navel. With each passing minute its beauty and depth seems to increase manyfolds. He couldnt control to crush her belly and kiss at her navel. Mallika decided not to wear blouse or saree as the bra itself was bit tight. She too came and sat next to siddharth in the sofa. " uff heavy rain. Dad is coming tomorrow, did you book the cab dear" asked mallika placing her hand over his shoulders.Siddharth quickly placed his hand over her belly gave it a tight squeeze and replied " ummm mom ". Mallika now got quite used to siddharth's pinches and squeezes to her belly. Though she wondered why he is doing that, she never questioned or resisted him . But today his squeezes were so tight that it even made mallika to moan loudly . Siddharth kept his face on her boobs and gave a quick kiss at the cleavage. Mallika took some magazine and was reading it with one hand over siddharth's head, brushing his hair. Siddharth who thought that she would get angry for kissing her breast was surprised and he gave another kiss this time, directly on her boobs. Mallika who was reading , looked down on her cleavage and gave siddharth a kiss on his forehead, and again got into reading. Siddharth was surprised as well as thrilled and gave her boobs a gentle bite. " hmmmm" mallika moaned and she got up to make dinner and yeah the usual chappathi.

Dinner was served and both went to bed. Mallika was still in her bra and petticoat. Siddharth slept hugging her as if she is a teddy bear toy.Alarm started ringing @ 4. Mallika got up bathed and dressed herself in jeans and tshirt. It was 4.45 when she waked siddharth. Siddharth got up and got ready to go to airport. Mallika again look terrific in this dress as well. Tshirt she was wearing was short enough to reveal her navel. As they got down the lift siddharth quickly placed his hands over her waist. Both took the cab which was waiting and went to airport. As they reached the airport they found sekar was already waiting for them. Mallika face brighted to see her hubby after months. Mallika got down and rushed towards her husband to hug him, but sekar was not in the same mood. He pushed her and shouted why were they late and added that he was waiting there was 30 mins. Mallika and siddharth dint expect this, instead of hugging and kissing which was usual between them ,this shocked them. All three got into the car and throughout the travel , noone spoke to each other. Mallika was embarrassed as she was shouted at in front of many including their driver. All three got in their house and still Mallika dint speak a word with sekar. 

Sekar once again shouted at them stating house is untidy . Sekar looked at her Tshirt and asked " dont you have better dress to wear, what's this? And why are you flaunting your belly, who you think will be seeing it ? reduce your weight before trying anything.." Saying that he went to bath. Mallika was literally in tears, though sekar used to tease her, he had never humilated her. By no means Mallika was slim but she had a curvy figure which would turn anybody including her son, but strangely Sekar showed no intrest in her. Their sex life had fully stopped at least 10 years ago but still they had love for each other. Sekar in early forties was a healthy good looking man with clean habbits. He had been a good father and a loving husband so far but mallika had never experienced this sort of behavior from him. Siddharth sat next to Mallika and tried to convince her. Mallika had already applied for leave as sekar was coming, she quickly changed her mind and started to prepare breakfast. She left to work with heavy heart. Both siddharth and sekar had their breakfast after mallika left. " still your mom have not learned to cook well" commented sekar while eating. Siddharth too dint like his behavior. Throughout the day Mallika was feeling low . It was 6 when she returned home. She had gone to work with a blue saree and a sleeveless blouse. Siddharth noticed that she have covered her belly completely as such not a inch was visible.Siddharth quickly greeted her and went out to play basketball.

"Welcome mallika.. hmm this saree seems to suit you and good that you have covered your belly bag hahaha" sekar commented as she entered. Mallika ignored that and went to her room straight away. Mallika was a strong woman both physically and mentally. Though she was sad because of his behavior, she decided to prove him wrong and also to make him feel sorry for his behavior. Until he feels for his mistake mallika decided not to allow him to touch her. She changed to a pink transparent saree and also tied it atleast 5 inches below her navel , with pallu she covered one of the breast leaving the other one uncovered. she looked extremely stunning and hot , as she saw her in the mirror, she smiled at herself seeing her beauty. " You teased my body right, lets see if you can resist it." she thought to herself and went to kitchen.Soon doorbell rang and sekar opened the door . " what a pleasant surprise, get in karthick" said sekar. Karthick works with sekar and is a juinour to him who is just 25 years old. " Mallika bring cofee" sekar shouted as Karthick sat in the sofa. Sekar sat opposite to him in one seater sofa. " Heard you are back home sir, that's why just came to see you" karthick spoke with lot of respect. " Yes karthick, hope everyone is fine in your home" asked sekar and once again shouted mallika to bring coffee.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Mallika came to hall with a tray containing 3 cups of coffee. Karthick was stunned to see Mallika. With every step she marched towards them, her belly jiggled in the usual manner making her erotic to the core. Sekar was not noticing it and he was busy with his phone. Sekar took his coffee and went outside talking to someone in his mobile. Karthick was still mesmerized on what he saw and Mallika could clearly see that on his face. "Take the coffee, young man" said mallika to bring him back to reality. Karthick faked a smile and took his coffee. Mallika, sat next to him sipping her coffee.

Though her intention was to make her husband go wow about her, he dint really show any sign of it and on the contrary she could see karthick feasting over her body with his eyes without a blink. She liked the attention her body got and frankly which woman would hate it. But Mallika never had cheated on her husband and in fact even before her marriage she always always been a very conservative girl. As Karthick was sitting to her side, he was feasting her belly which was wide open and the fold which are 2 in numbers making it extra sexy. Karthick was unable to resist feeling her belly and was watching it with a open mouth. After finishing her coffee, she turned towards Karthick and was stunned to see him ogling at her milky belly. 

"karthick...what...." said a stunned mallika. Karthick still with a open mouth looked at Mallika. "Aunty.. I got to say this.. You got such a nice belly" said Karthick with a innocent smile. Not knowing how to react, Mallika smiled back in acknowledgement. Mallika like when people dont lie and speak truth to her. Karthick was really happy that malika smiled without getting angry and with the same innocent smile he asked " Aunty do you mind if i feel those ?". Mallika clearly dint expect this. As soon as he asked that, her mouth slightly opened and her eyes rolled towards outside to check if her hubby was still on call. Yes he was still talking, and she turned back to Karthick. This time karthick had a pleading face like he really wanted to feel them. Mallika found him cute and being so younger to her and also his liking to her belly made her feel him like her own son. Mallika smiled again which was kind of a green signal and that was enough, Karthick literally grabbed her belly and started mauling it. Mallika though was bit stunned with the happening unfolding the evening, she was having a mixed feeling. She was bit excited to know that some 25 year old finding her hot and playing with her belly with husband round the corner.Karthick was in cloud nine and was still mauling them with more force making Mallika to moan a bit. After a minute of mauling,he slowly took his hand.Just when it was over, her husband came back in and complained that sugar was not enough in the coffee. Saying that he went to restroom. 

"Was it Karthick" asked Mallika with a raised eyebrow. " No aunty actually it was perfect" said karthich with his eyes once again rolling upon her exposed belly. Sekar came back and briefed karthick about something regarding the project and the both were having some 30 minutes of discussion on the same. "Why dont you have dinner here, its already 7" said Sekar. " No sir, i would like to have but i got to leave as i have some other work. Surely i would have some other time." Said karthick with the same innocent smile. Mallika was in the Kitchen preparing the dinner. " Ok then, Thanks for coming " said Sekar while shaking his hand with Karthick. WIth that sekar retied to his bedroom. Karthick went to Kitchen to inform Mallika that he was leaving. " Aunty, i am leaving, Thanks for the coffee" said karthick with a cheeky smile. " Hmm. thanks just for the coffee?" asked mallika with a wink and moving her pallu slightly revealing her yet another weapon of mass destruction..Her Navel..Karthick was once again taken back." Yeah thanks for that too" saying that he quickly gave her belly fold a nice pinch and left the home. Mallika smiled to herself for the love her belly is receiving.

" I am not sure what to do now Mallika" said Ram and while he was saying it tears rolled down his cheeks. Ram is a newly appointed PO and has done some errors in some documents which has created a lot of confusions in the bank. Being a newly appointed PO Ram was very nervous and in fact this was the first time he talked with Mallika . Mallika felt bad for Ram and she convinced him not to worry as such things happen in the beginning.Ram was more worried now since the Manager Rao has asked him to come to his room. Rao is very strict and if someone makes mistakes he simply shouts them out and embarrass them so badly. " Ram dont worry, nothing is going to happen. Let me go and have a word with Rao", saying that she walked towards the manager's room. Mallika was wearing a black color saree with a sleeveless blouse and as usual was looking damn hot.Though she was looking sexy, not a inch of her body was revealed. And she had tied her Saree in such a way that though it was tied few inches below her navel, she had covered it properly. Although the bank had a open glass door policy, Manager being extremely angry had closed all the doors and even covered them so that nothing was visible from outside. 
Knock knock...

Rao heard this and was thinking it was Ram. " Get in " he shouted and the very next moment he was surprised to see Mallika instead of Ram.Mallika is the only person in the bank to whom Rao wont shout whatever may be the mistake of her. Not that she do that regularly but even if she commit something big, Rao simply would try to resolve the issue by himself rather than shouting at her. Mallika Marched towards Rao and sat on the table just in from of him, moving aside the monitor. Yes, this is how she usually sits if she needs something from him and Rao too would like to have her sit like that rather in the chair opposite to him. Just few mins back Rao was so angry but now he was smiling like nothing has happened.
Rao: I was expecting Ram..Where is he?
Mallika: Yes, i only asked him to wait as i had something to discuss with you
Rao: yes tell me mallika( As he said that he quickly made a full scan of her. Having a milky white complexion she looked so hot in the black saree and that too with a sleeveless blouse)
Mallika: Sir,Ram has just joined and he is really nervous. Yes what he done is a mistake but please spare him for me. I will clean up the mess done by him. I will also make sure he dont commit errors like this in future.
Rao: Its not that but...( Rao was about to say something but quickly Mallika placed her finger on his mouth asking him to stop)
Nobody, nobody would ever have done that to Rao but with Mallika its always exception. As soon as she placed her finger, Rao just smiled and stop talking. Mallika took her hand back and said " Thanks Rao ji".
Rao: What perfume you use? Its really a sweet smell ( Saying that he brought his face near her)
Mallika: I dont use any perfume sir, just some herbal products ( Saying that she smiled and looked absolutely sexy in that particular smile)
Rao: so Mallika you dont want people be work cheerfully or what?
Mallika: what to you mean sir( She had no clue why he was asking that and made a weird expression on her face. But in that expression to sexiness was overflowing)
Rao: if you cover your beauty spot like this, how will we work cheerfully ? (Saying that he pointed his finger towards her belly)
Though Mallika was really surprised at what Rao has said, she also was happy to know her boss's weakness, which she thought ,she can exploit it whenever necessary)
Mallika: (Mallika gasped for a moment and said) My hubby thinks they look ugly and they need to be covered
Rao: Ugly? is ugly means sexy in your hubby's dictionary?
Both Mallika and Rao laughed at the comment
Mallika got down and was about to leave.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Rao: Oh come on Mallika, not even special darshan for me? ( he asked that with a long face)
Mallika: Alright since you insist too much, here it is ( Saying that she move her Saree a bit and revealed her creamy belly and the deep navel)
Rao: Wow, how come your navel keeps getting deeper day by day ? (Saying that he poked his finger as far as he can making the sexy mother moan a bit)
After feeling satisfied he removed his finger just to place her face over her belly and Kiss.Mallika was not expecting this but dint stop him too. Infact she place her hand over his bald head in such a way as if she is supporting him.
Rao feasted over her elastic belly and even probed his tongue in her valley like navel.
Though Rao has pinched her belly on few occations before, she has never allowed them to go this far.A cheerful boss smiled at Mallika, as she left the room.
Mallika: I have talked to him, nothing to worry Ram 
Ram: Thanks so much (Saying that Ram even hugged her in emotion)
Mallika too dint react as she felt Ram was really nervous and the hug too was just a quick one.
As she came back to her seat, she ws thinking to herself ( Am i becoming something else)......

"Hey sidhu" 
came a voice when siddharth was watching some tv series at home. It was his uncle Gokul ( Younger brother of Mallika). It was a pleasant surprise for Gokul as its been like 3 years since he saw his uncle. Gokul was a software engineer and was in US for all this years. He is in his late 20's but yet to be married.
" Uncle wow u never said us you are coming"
said sidharth running towards his uncle and hugging. Sidharth loves Gokul so much and they both used to have a blast when together. Though he is uncle Siddharth would share everything with him. But last few years there were little to no contact between the two.
" I wanted it to be a surprise to u"
said Gokul. As he was saying this Mallika entered. She was in a black saree that day with a sleeveless blouse and generously showing the side curvy belly. Sadly her navel was covered.
"Sisi.......... i missed you so much"
saying that Gokul hugged his sister in the tightest way possible. Mallika was surprised so much as she never expected him to be here. She was so happy that she started to cry seeing her brother.
" Dei.. cant you inform us before coming"
asked Mallika pushing him away.
Gokul: I wanted it to be a surprise sis. So how are you. So happy to see you.
Mallika: God you have become so lean. I am good da. Happy to see you.
Saying that Mallika again hugged him and gave a kiss to his cheeks.
Gokul: Everybody would look lean standing next to you
saying that he gave a pinch to her belly that was exposed.
Mallika: ouch! grr u stared teasing me now itself?
Siddharth: Uncle, stop teasing my mom. Dont you think she is beautiful?
Gokul: of course! My sister is so beautiful.
Saying that he kneeled in front of her and gave a strong kiss at her belly.
Siddharth felt something usual but he liked it. Mallika just raised him and gave another kiss this time closer to his lips and said " We missed you boy"
Gokul: I got a job here and would join in a month. With your permission can i stay here for a month.
Mallika with her hands in her side belly said " You are going to get beatings for asking permission"
Gokul: So where is Sekar uncle?
Mallika: He...hmm should be here by tomorrow.
Siddharth: Alrite. I am hungry.
Gokul: Yeah me too!
Mallika prepared a grand dinner for her brother and all 3 ate till their neck.Siddharth was the first to complete and he rose and retired to bed.Mallika and Siddharth had all the conversation possible over the dinner. After finishing they decided to watch some movie like they used to do during childhood. Mallika called siddharth too but he said he would join them in few mins.
Mallika played some bollywood movie and Gokul was not so interested. But he chose to watch it as his sister was watching it with interest.He turned to her to see her pallu drifted so much and her deep navel was exposed. Gokul has never seen her sister like this and she looked damn sexy. His mouth automatically opened and he stopped watching the movie completely. He couldn't resist his hands from squeezing her belly and kissing her navel but he dint know what to do.As he was wondering Siddharth came and sat in the middle..........
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Siddharth casually placed his arm around mallika's waist and as usual stared squeezing the juice out of her belly. Gokul who was gazing at his sister started feeling jealous of Siddharth. This was nothing new to both Mallika and siddharth, and they were watching TV as if nothing was happening. After feeling satisfied Siddharth retired to his bed saying he was tired.Mallika was still watching TV with full attention. Gokul moved closer to Mallika and placed his arm just like Siddharth. Mallika for a moment turned to his brother and smiled. Gokul felt fully charged feeling her soft belly and started squeezing it gently. "god, what i have missed all this years" Gokul was thinking to himself when he probed into her deep navel.

" Dei.. what you doing" asked Mallika with a sexy smile on her face when she felt Gokul was rotating his index finger in navel.Gokul ignored to reply but he hugged her closer and gave a kiss to her rosy lips saying " I missed you a lot sisi". Mallika dint expect a kiss and that too at her lips. But she played along as she always do and slowly opened her mouth giving access to her tongue. Gokul was so delighted to grab the offer and literally pounced on it. Both their tongues danced for a long 5 minutes and it was Gokul who withdrew his tongue. Mallika decided to retire to bed and Gokul leaned over the couch to sleep. " Gokul you can sleep along with us in Bed.. Couch won't be comfortable da" said the caring sister.Gokul quickly agreed without arguing. 

Mallika was in middle with left and right side occupied by both her brother and son.And within a couple of minutes she felt a pair of hands travelling in her belly.It was nothing new to Mallika other than her brother joined the party along with her son.Light was still on and Mallika was reading a novel. Mallika smiled to herself when she realised both her son and brother took turns in probing her navel.Mallika was slightly turned on due to the events and she threw the book . As she did that her pallu revealed her milky cleavage . Siddharth went a step ahead and started removing her blouse. Mallika dint expect this at all and so was Gokul was was still digging deeper in her navel. Siddhath removed her blouse and threw it where she threw her book and started kissing her cleavage. Mallika just closer her eyes and placed her right hand over Siddharth's head . Gokul was more than happy to place his head over her sexy belly and started kissing it all over. Not knowing what to do Mallika placed her left hand over her brother's head and started rubbing his head slowly. Mallika was clearly not ready for the double attack and was completely turned on for the first time by her son along with her brother...

Mommy..Mommy..called out Sid after waking from a good sleep.Mallika was sitting in the couch along with her brother and was chitchatting about something while watching her usual TV soups. Being a weekend she was so relaxed and so was Siddharth."Mom.." calling he went and sat next to Mallika. " oh boy.. had a good sleep ?" asked Mallika.. "hmm" said Siddharth and wrapped his hand over her waist.

Gokul hands too were rested over her shoulders and his palm were placed just over her left breast. Gokul saw how casually Siddharth stroke her belly and was bit jealous of him though he was turned on. There was a mirror which was quite big right opposite to their couch and Gokul was just feasting over the image of his sister instead of watching TV. He did see Siddharth poked her navel a couple of times and also saw a small but horny reaction from Mallika...After a couple of squeezes Siddharth went to bath. 

As the beauty spot was vacant and was inviting, Gokul placed his hand over Mallika's juicy belly and gave a tight squeeze making her moan a bit louder. " Aww.. oh boy, i thought it was just siddharth who got this weakness. I never know you too belong to the belly club" saying this Mallika just laughed out loud. "Well its not just me, anybody who see your exposed waist wont even think twice to play with their hand if they know you wont resist. And some who wont even care if you resist , they would just squeeze the juice out of it like me and sid"saying this Gokul simply mauled and squeezed the pulp out of her creamy belly.Mallika just laughed and moaned but was clearly enjoyed being groped by her brother.Just as they were playing, there was a knock at the door.

Hesitatingly Gokul got up and opened the door to see his Brother in law Sekar with a tired look. Gokul greeted Sekar for which he greeted back and went straight to his bedroom and slept. " He should be really tired" said Mallika and sighed.Sekar rose exactly at lunch time. Mallika had prepared a lot of dishes and many were Gokul's favourite. Sekar saw Gokul and Siddharth both in the kitchen with Mallika. He did too note each of their hand were just resting over the naked porting of her waist. "Is lunch ready" asked Sekar with a loud tone. " Just a moment dear" said mallika with a smile.Gokul quickly removed his hand and went to living room while Siddharth was still gliding her hand over her belly. " How was your trip Dad" asked the dutiful son. Sekar came closer and sat over a stool which was next to Siddharth and said " Just a business trip. Was really hectic Sid" saying that he just started tasting the papads that was being prepared. Siddharth on the other hand poked her navel and rotated his index finger for 10 to 15 seconds before leaving to the living room.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Lunch was a less eventful affair. Sekar was so hungry that he dint even converse with Gokul and Siddharth while eating. After a heavy lunch all 4 sat before TV and only then Sekar started talking freely. Gokul inquired about Sekar's trip for which Sekar gave a long story. Siddharth dint even care to listen to it and was already started squeezing Mallika's waist as he was sitting right next to her. Gokul was too sitting next to her in the 3 sitter sofa.. Sekar was sitting just opposite to them. As sekar was explaining stuff to him, he saw Gokul hand slowly marching towards Mallika's thigh. Mallika on the other hand was just focussing on the serial that was playing on TV. And yes he successful completed the boring story and by that time Gokul hands too got landed on her thighs. Sekar couldnt figure out whether he was squeezing it but he was sure it is something beyond the brotherly love.Sekar heart skipped a beat when he saw Siddharth's fingers digging in his mother's navel.

Certainly its not how a son would do to his mother and its certainly sexual he thought to himself. Sekar didt know how to react and he just turned to TV but his mind was asking so many questions like " why are they behaving like this and why is she not opposing to their behaviour". Sekar was so confused and was wondering what he must do.Her brother and even her son dont miss a chance to feel and play with her.He remembered how he insulted Mallika a few weeks ago calling her fat but he spitted on himself for such a comment when he saw her now. She was in fact oozing with sexiness and horniness, he thought. 

Midway during Gokul's thigh squeezing session, he got a call from someone and went out. As the place got vacant Sekar quickly sat next to Mallika.Still he saw his son squeezing her belly in which ever way possible. Strangely Sekar was getting turned on seeing his own son playing with Mallika's sexy body..... Gokul came back and surprised every one saying that he is going to fly in another 

30 mins to Delhi as he got some important stuff to do over there.Sekar was the  one who was really delighted to hear that. " uff.. thank god" he thought to himself.  Mallika was the one who was really disappointed. He quickly gave a hug to Mallika 
and shook hands with Sekar and Sid and left(rather ran ). "Can i have a coffee" asked sekar and Mallika swayed her way to kitchen to prepare it.Soon the time flew away and it was already 30 past ten in the night. With Sekar to left and Siddharth to right, Mallika was with her Kindle reading some story. And yes it is something Sekar has bought her when he returned home and Mallika was quite happy with it. Siddharth was not feeling the absence of Gokul tonight as Sekar has literally replaced him and yes , now both the father and son's hands where fighting for space in her sexy belly. Though siddharth found it odd he enjoyed it in some way. Mallika as usual, other than occasional small moan whenever Siddharth poked in her navel, dint react much and was concentrating on the story she was reading.Sekar on the other hand was just talking to his son about his trip and was too was advising him regarding his studies.Siddharth was in no mood to listen to any of those and he was just 

enjoying every bit of her belly that was available to him. " I got to say Saree suit you so well" said Sekar with slowly moving his middle finger in her navel cave. " hmm humm" murmured the sexy wife.Mallika had completed one chapter and she 
sensed both father and son's hand on her belly was motionless for quite sometime and yes they are already slept. She could just smile when she saw siddharth hand in her navel while he was still sleeping...Mallika was the first to wake up and it was just 5 in the morning.After taking bath she wore a gorgeous pink saree and a sleeveless blouse. She decided to skip the bra and was in just a sleeveless blouse that so DEEP in the front showing 50 % of her boobies. But she covered her tits with the pallu. It was 
around 6 when the door bell rang. It was the milkman. As Mallika opened the door Milk man mouth too widened seeing the erotic lady of the apartment. Mallika just smiled and collected the milk and turned to see Siddharth sitting in the couch and 
brushing his teeth. She wished him good morning and went to kitchen.

In less than couple of minutes Mallika felt her ass being groped. And yes it was her sweet son.Mallika just tuned and kept both her hands on his shoulder and gave a kiss on 
his forehead. As she did that , her pallu moved a bit to reveal her protruding boobies. Siddharth dint waste even a second as he dug his face on her cleavage and started to kiss as hard as possible with maintaining a squeeze pattern on her 
ass. Siddharth went a step ahead and removed her pallu and even unhooked her blouse to have full access to her breast. Mallika dint expect this at all but she dint want to stop him as she thought it would make him upset deeply. In less than 10 
seconds Mallika was standing there half naked with just peticoat and that too way Below her navel. With left boob in his mouth Siddharth started squeezing her 

right......." ummm Siddharth" moaned Mallika as he sucked her breast. After repeatedly squeezing ass cheeks and sucking boobies siddharth felt satisfied and left to hall without even looking at his mother. Mallika quickly hooked her blouse and wrapped the saree around her, although kept her belly and navel quite open to the world.Siddharth started watching TV as if nothing had happened and Mallika too was preparing breakfast without giving much of a thought to what unfolded. Both mother and son got quite accustomed to such lovemaking. 

"Good morning son" saying that Sekar walked in with newspaper in his hand. "Dad..." saying he acknowledged his father with a smile. Within a couple of minutes Mallika walked in with coffee and sandwiches. As Mallika walked towards them, Sekar eyes got fixed at his wife's belly. With every juggle it made,it made her extremely erotic.All 3 started sipping the coffee. Sekar casually placed his hand over her belly and started to squeeze it out just like his son.Mallika as always dint react other than occasional moan. Both mother and son eyes met and they quickly exchanged a cheeky smile."cheese sandwich is delicious" said siddharth. "oh yeah. really delicious"uttered sekar as he probed in her navel. Siddharth was watching it and he clearly understood what his dad was referring . Mallika on the other hand was delighted both for her son's compliment and hubby's naughty comment. As sekar was playing with his index finger on her navel, he looked at siddharth and was started talking about his early days of marriage. He saw his mother smiling with a bit of shy (something he has not seen often) as sekar was getting nostalgic.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
After a couple of long squeezes Sekar left to wash his car." aw it turned red" said Siddharth placing his hand over her belly that has turned a bit red because of continuous squeezing. Mallika smiled and said " Well, what do you expect it to turn to". Both mother and son laughed their ass off."Not just the cheese sandwich, the milky bar too was delicious this morning" saying that he gave a quick squeeze at her boobies.Mallika quickly pulled him closer and gave a long french kiss with her tongue exploring his mouth several times.

Mallika pushed Siddharth when they heard sekar walking back.But Siddharth was completely turned on and he dint really care. He quickly hugged her and kissed at her lips, though she refused to open and pushed him away. "Mommy please.." he pleaded. She once again successfully pushed him just a moment before her husband entered.“So so eager to see you pa” said Mallika as she finished talking with Balu (Siddharth’s grandpa and father of sekar). Balu in his late 60 was a former bank employee too. He is living along with his wife and another son in Assam. Its been really long since the family met and Balu has decided to pay his visit after a long time. “was that grand pa” asked Siddharth who was at the time of her telephonic conversation was giving his usual massage to her creamy waist. “Oh yeah boy. He should be here in an hour, better behave when grandpa is around” said the sexy mother and left to kitchen with a wink.Sekar was yet to reach home from office and it was already 6 PM. Last few days many things have changed for Mallika. Her husband who once used to ignore her completely now started competing against his own son when looking for her honey spot navel and mostly it his her son who is ruling when it comes to her belly region. Another thing which has drastically changed now is Siddharth now openly grab her boobs and even suck them whenever possible. Mallika too seems to enjoy all the attention that she has been receiving even without resisting even one bit. 

Doorbell rang and Siddharth rushed to door to welcome his grandpa.There stood the old man with a tight T-shirt and his walking stick. “Grandpa…” saying siddharth just hugged to him tight at the doorway. He his seeing him after a long time. “ Oh boy you have become taller than me” saying that he quickly gave a peck to his forehead. In came the duo, and siddharth made sure his grandpa sat down in couch comfortably. “mooom” he shouted to notify his mom who was busy preparing Dosas. In came Mallika with her trademark walk. Siddharth eyes struck once again in her navel which was fully open now and was also glittering with sweat. Balu just laughed saying “ Oh my god, Mallika in saree”. Yes this is probably 3rd time he his seeing her in saree and the first two who during marriage of hers. Mallika was quick to fall on his feet to seek blessings. Both Mallika and Balu spoke nonstop for another 15 minutes. Siddharth quickly remembered the pending project work he needs to do and left to his room. 

“Would you like to have some water pa” asked Mallika and balu nodded. Before she could getup he stopped and stood up with help of his stick and marched towards kitchen. “ Come on Pa, i am here why you need stick. Saying that she pulled the stick and threw it under sofa and placed his hand over waist and walked towards kitchen. Mallika considered Balu as her own father and so was he. “hmmm you are a expert in preparing dosa” said balu as he smelled when he entered the kitchen. Both returned to couch with water and dosa,however Balu’s left hand was still roaming over her belly.

"Would you like to have tea pa" asked mother to balu to which he nodded. Mallika swayed to kitchen to prepare tea. As she came back with a tray containing biscuits and tea,Siddharth too was sitting next to his Grandpa discussing about something. As she placed the tray in the table next to sofa, he pallu dropped giving view to the milky mountains. Both Balu and siddharth glued to the scene without flickering their eyelids.As she looked them up,both were watching her with a open mouth. "Here is your tea" and with that both came back their senses.Balu was quick to move aside in the three seater sofa leaving space for the sexy mother. As she sat down her pallu moved aside completely and her entire midriff was glittering with the sexy folds at the right places. Mallika was quick to note her son getting uncomfortable the moment her navel came out to full display.Siddharth started sipping his tea with eyes fixed on her navel.Not knowing how to ask him to stop as Balu was also there she was making hissing sound to grab his attention but it was of no use. She quietly turned the other side to check what he was doing and was pleasantly surprised to see him to concentrating on her navel. Smiling to herself she completed her tea and walked away to balcony to get some fresh air! Siddharth was to quick to come to the balcony to accompany his sexy mother. Siddharth quickly grabbed her waist and hugged her tight. Mallika was surprised not shocked and she too hugged him only to feel his hard-on."moooom..." Siddharth continued to moan as he roamed his hand all over her back. Mallika understood that her son is completely excited and dint know what to do"Siddu..calm down honey" she said hugging her son. Siddharth hands moved to her ass and started pressing hard making the mother turned on. Mallika was in two minds between getting turned on and calming her son. It was the mother in Mallika won eventually and Siddharth broke the hug. " I am sorry mom" Said siddharth. Mallika smiled to her son " Its completely okay honey. Nothing to ask sorry for" she said and to reassure everything is ok she even placed his hand on her belly. " Boy...what are you waiting for. Squeeze your toy" saying that Mallika laughed. Siddharth too was more than happy to squeeze them and literally squeezed the juice out of them. A happy siddharth left the balcony to do his homework and Mallika was about to return to the living room. And Balu walked in to the balcony. "Are you bored pa" asked the mother whose belly and navel where completely wide open. "How would i be with my pretty beti around" Said the oldie and placed his hand over her waist.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"God if it had mouth,it would start shouting" Mallika thought to herself and smiled. Both discussed on various topics and his hands started roaming all around the belly. Finally she felt his middle finger in her navel and smiled at him. " I got to say you, there is something in them" he said and started rotating his finger.though a bit turned on she just laughed to look as if everything was fine and this in turn just encouraged the old man. Balu was supposed to leave that day and he was packing his stuffs. Siddharth was helping his grandpa. In came Mallika with coffee tray and a trademark smile. " You can stay a little longer right?" asked Mallika giving coffee to Siddharth and Balu. Ah Mallika come here and saying that he gave her a tight hug. Mallika dint expect this but still played along. Siddharth kept watching his mother's body getting crushed in the name of hug and started sipping his coffee. Balu hands slowly lowered and reached the waist of the lady. Siddharth kept his coffee down and his mouth widened automatically as his fruit of obsession is getting the treatment. Balu and Mallika continued to converse but balu hands spoke more than his mouth." You have been really a great daughter in law. I am blessed to have you kid" saying that his left hand moved from waist to her ass cheek and his right hand moved to her belly folds. Mallika was blown away from his compliments and continued to hug him listening to his flattering words.Balu's hand intensified the pressure at both butt and belly,making it a double squeeze.Siddharth had to clear his throat to bring them both to reality, and balu left her. Siddharth quickly got blessings from him grandpa.

"Siddhu keep your mom happy always" said balu with his hand wrapped around her belly."Sidd, could you please find my wallet,i misplaced them" said balu and Siddharth vanished to his room quickly to search for it. Mallika too was abt to search but she felt balu's middle finger entering her deep navel. " Ahh pa. Let me find your wallet" said Mallika with a sexy smile. "Who know i might have placed inside them" saying that balu rotated his finger making the sexy mom moan.Balu quickly pulled his finger out as he saw siddharth coming. Siddharth handed over the wallet and balue bid gud bye and left...Siddharth was really turned on by the events unfolded and as soon as his grandpa left he locked the door and went to his mom.Mallika who was preparing her usual chappathi saw her son standing there with burning desire in his eyes." babe come here" Mallika rose up and hugged him tight. She even placed his hands over belly and gave a quick kiss on his lips.Siddharth literally pounced on his mom and started kissing her lips with full force.Mallika dint expect this from the junior however she slightly opened her mouth to accommodate his tongue a little. Siddharth kept moaning "mom" and kept squeezing the juicy body of her.Siddharth suddenly started removing her blouse and saree and made her stand there with bra and panties. "Siddhu what.." that all she could murmur and before that her bra too got removed. Siddharth started to suck her boobs with squeezing her ass."Dear..calm down" is she could murmur and her panties too got removed by the loving son.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
THE END
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra