How my Wife finally gets seduced
Am not the author. 

If original author is here, pls let me know.

If someone knows original author, pls let me know

I am just posting from old xossip

All credits to original author. I don't have Author info

STORY IS INCOMPLETE. BUT WE CAN ENJOY TILL LAST POST
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Author's note:

This is a story being narrated in almost real time. While I began writing this story in the last week of October 2016, the events described in the story actual started taking shape just a month prior to that, from the mid of September, 2016. So in every sense, it is a story being narrated in real time. 

I have been a silent reader of this forum for years. Although I have written two stories, but none of them have been about my wife. The reason for this: although I have had many affairs (owing to my job primarily - marketing - which provides ample opportunities to travel around the country and make friends), my wife has been a straight and simple woman. This does not mean she is prude or something: she dresses in modern clothes, goes to parties and pubs and sometimes even mildly flirts with friends, but nothing beyond that. Reading the various adultery exploits in this forum, I have always wished that my wife would also veer around to having relationships outside marriage (guess I do have an inclination to be cuckolded), but till now it was strictly out of bounds. One additional reason I wished my wife would also sleep around (although discreetly) was that it would make my life a bit easier as well  . But as I said, nothing happened on this front; that is till a few weeks ago when things dramatically changed ! Here is what happened.....

For the past 8 years we had been staying in Gurgaon. Then my job changed this year (2016) and so we had to shift to Delhi. I being very busy in my work, it was my wife, Meena, who used to come all the way from Gurgaon and look for houses in Delhi. After a lot of search, which actually lasted a full month, we finally moved to a new house in South Delhi in June this year. The agent through which we arranged this house was a young person in late twenties ( my wife is 38). He is handsome, smart, speaks good English and is very presentable. He is also relatively well off, and travels in a good car. His name is Vikas.

So we settled in our new house. But soon we began to realise that though the house was good, the locality was not. So after lot of agonising, we came to the conclusion that we will shift again. So from mid September this year, we again started looking for a new house, in South Delhi region itself. I being very busy, it again fell on my wife to search for a new house. She started the same process again - the only solace this time was that instead of coming all the way from Gurgaon to Delhi each day, this time being resident of Delhi itself, the travel time was saved.

So my wife started her entire search routine again - looking for houses on web, then identifying a few good options, then contacting the agent representing that house and then going to see that house along with that agent. Typically when she contacted an agent, he would arrange to show 3-4 more houses in the same trip. My wife has always feared driving in Delhi so she preferred to travel by taxi or auto. While coming from Delhi, Meena would hire a half day or full day taxi and commute in that from one house to another. But this time staying in South Delhi itself, hiring a half day taxi made little sense. So she started using Uber or even an auto. 

Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply

But using Uber or auto presented its own challenge. They would essentially be point-to-point drop hires and thus if after looking at one house, Meena wanted to go to another house, she would have to wait to hire another Uber or an auto. Naturally many of the agents offered to drive her around in their cars, but she always declined. The third or fourth day in her search, she narrated this problem to me. I nonchalantly said, as if it is no big deal, that what is the harm if she takes a lift from one of the agents. But she pretended to get angry when I said this and insisted that she will not sit in a car with an unknown person. When I asked why not, the reason she gave was interesting - the agents were not drivers so she could not sit in back seat with them. And sitting in front seat with an unknown person was unthinkable ! Although I said I have no issues even if she sat on the front seat, she remained insistent that it was not possible. I said its her call and left it at that. 

A week into the search, as she was coming out from one of the houses along with a different agent, she bumped into the agent who had arranged our first house, Vikas. He seemed surprised to see my wife there. My wife was also surprised to see him. They exchanged polite pleasantries but did not converse much. Later that evening, as my wife had feared, Vikas called her and enquired why she is searching for a house again? Meena then explained to him the situation. Vikas naturally asked why did she not contact him for help in search? Meena reasoned that she feared he might tell our existing landlord that we are looking again and our landlord might get upset that we are moving out so soon. She wanted to tell the landlord only when we had finalised a new deal. Vikas promised to be discreet, and offered that he too could show some houses. That evening Meena discussed this with me. I told her it is not a problem, and if deal works out through Vikas so be it.

So from next day Meena started looking at house options through Vikas as well. He would show good options but for some reason or the other the deal would not work out. The problem of my wife only travelling through Uber, and thus not able to see multiple houses in different locations in same trip, also confronted Vikas. So like others, Vikas too offered Meena a lift in his car. And this time, after a few days of Vikas offering each day, Meena accepted......But I did not get to know about it from her......

This is towards the end of September 2016, (about a month ago). I generally leave for office between 9:30 to 10:00 AM each day. This day as I was getting ready, I saw that Meena was also getting dressed. I asked her why she is getting ready so early? She told me that the agent has promised to show her 5-6 houses today so that is why she was starting early so that she could finish it and come back home in time, well before our son would come home from school (which is around 2:30 PM each day). So we got ready and came down from our second floor house. My car is normally parked near one of the public gardens around our house. The approach to that place is in opposite direction to the main entrance gate of our society. Each day, I get down from our house, approach the garden where the car is parked, then drive it all the way round the garden, reach the main gate and then drive out. However, if someone is boarding a taxi, they can straight away walk towards the main gate, since that is where the taxis enter, temporarily wait, board the taxi and then leave. 

So this day too, as we got down from the house, we said bye to each other and then went in our opposite directions - I towards the garden while my wife towards the main gate. As I reached my car and took it around the garden to reach the main gate, I saw my wife getting inside a car. I presumed this must be a Uber that she would have called, like every other day. But then I saw something odd - she sat in the front seat and not in the back seat !

My wife had not noticed me, but I had clearly seen. It was her. This was odd, I thought. The car in which she sat sped away and as it got out of the gate, it took a direction opposite to the one I take for office. The oddity of her sitting in the front seat struck me for a while, but then I forgot about it as I got busy in office.

That evening when I returned home, we discussed the home situation. Meena told me that she had seen a few houses, but did not like any which were in our budget, and the ones she liked over over-budget. As we were discussing this, the morning incident flashed in my mind again. So I asked her:
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"So how many houses actually you saw today?"

"Six houses. Why?" Meena asked.

"No, I was just wondering that you did not like any in 6? "

"Arey I told you na, three were out of our budget. So actually I saw only three", she said with a smile.

"But how did you manage six houses today and come back in time also for Ankit (our son)."

"Uff....stop asking me so many questions. On the one hand I am working so hard and on the other you are asking for a report card. You are not a manager here like your office, OK" !! 

We both laughed and ended the discussion. But I found it interesting that she did not mention anything about her mode of transport. 

Next day I went on a three day outstation trip. I asked Meena to shortlist a few houses she likes. Once I am back, I told her, I would look at those and finalise / negotiate. This is the routine we had followed in past too. She shortlisted the ones she liked, and I saw only those and if I liked among them, then I negotiated the final deal.

Three days later when I returned, the discussion resumed. She told me that she had shortlisted three houses. We fixed the next day, 1st October, a Saturday ( I will remember this day for long) when we we would go and see these houses. She told me that all these houses had been shown to her by Vikas. I did not think much of it then, but in fact told her that it's good since it would avoid dealing with multiple agents. 

It was the morning of 1st October. We saw the three houses, but ultimately we could not close on any. Vikas the agent, then told me that since I am also available this day, so he could show us some fresh houses. I was contemplating this when I got a phone call from the office. It had something to do with the deals I had signed during my trip the previous day so I had to rush to office. I told Vikas that why doesn't he show Meena since I have to rush to office. Vikas said fine.

Turning towards Meena I said "I have to rush to office for something urgent. Why don't you see the new options with Vikas and I will catch up with you all if I finish early"

"Ok. " She said pleasantly and then she started fiddling with her phone. I thought she was booking an Uber.

I got into my car, and as I started to drive off, I saw in the rear view mirror, that my wife got into Vikas's car, sitting in the front seat, and then they too drove off, albeit in a different direction !!

This was like a thunderbolt moment. Meena, my wife, who had made such a big issue when some other agents had offered her a lift, had actually no issues doing the same with Vikas. Normally, for me it would have been nothing, not an issue at all. But Meena had herself made it an issue. She told me when others had offered and she refused. So it was surprising that she did not tell me when Vikas had offered and she accepted ! 

I reached office but my mind was no longer on work. I realised that the other day, when I had seen Meena getting in a car in front seat, then too it would have been Vikas's car. After that, I had gone on a three day official tour, and during those days she must have been moving around Delhi, in front seat of the car, with Vikas. 

But what was it about the front seat? Again I had no issues with it, but Meena had made it an issue. It then struck me that the issue was never about getting a lift as much as it was about sitting in the front seat. What was it? I racked my brain around it and then it hit me - my wife's big, big ass and only low waist jeans she had in her collection, her butt crack thus getting exposed every time she would get in the front seat of the car or get out.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Meena also had the habit of unstrapping her sandals as soon as she would get in the car and only strap it back when it was time to get out. So at least on two occasions, after getting inside the car, she would bend down completely and remained in that position for some time, as she would first unstrap her sandal and later strap it back. I had seen it every time we would move in the car. When we were alone she would be even more careless and on many such occasions even half or more of her butt crack would be visible. The panties my wife used to wear would help her hide some of the modesty else many times I felt that the way she was careless, she could become completely bare from the back. If our kid was also in the car, she would be slightly more careful but even then she could not avoid at least some exposure. 

So this was the reason my wife was so adamant at not sitting in front seat of the car with unknown agents. And now she was. With Vikas. Who was as unknown as others. Or was he? Had he become known now?I finished my work in office in a few hours and then started heading back towards home. As I got into my car, I remembered what had transpired a few hours ago and that I had promised that I would re-join my wife and Vikas if I finished my work early. So, I called my wife Meena. She picked up the call after 2-3 rings itself and this is how our conversation went.

"Hi, what's up? Finished work?"

"Yes, you tell me? Did you see any new houses? Liked anything?"

"Yes saw two but nothing that you would like to see yet"

"So, where are you now?"

"Just reached home. I had enough for today. I have strictly asked Vikas that this is enough of fooling around and I have to finalise as early as possible"

"So what did he say?"

"He has promised that he will not only look for more options tonight itself but has also talked to many of his other agent friends and asked them to share their deals and they will split the commission"

"Then, what next?"

"So tomorrow is Sunday. I was thinking I will leave early. Say around 9 AM and spend all day going around. Have to finalise tomorrow, even if it takes all day"

"Is Vikas ready to devote his full day for just one client?"

"He better do. He has no other option" 

"Is it? Why? Is he under your threat of blackmail? " I said this and laughed mildly

"Shut up."

"Ok, OK. So, what is the plan?"

"We will see houses all day and even do first round of negotiation in some we like. You stay home and baby-sit. We can then meet up at around 6 in evening and you can see the shortlisted ones and close tomorrow itself"

"Ok. Sounds like a plan. Let's finish it tomorrow"

As we finished the conversation, I had multiple thoughts running in my mind. First, that since I had left them in the afternoon and now, it had been a good 4 hours and they had managed to see just two houses? And to top it all, they had now planned a full day tomorrow? Something was definitely odd. But I could not place a finger on it. At least not yet. 

I reached home and soon got busy with the kid and evening get together with friends. We were tired by the time our friends left, and also because we had many glasses of drinks, we almost immediately slept off.Next day being a Sunday, there was no hurry to wake up either. But I woke up startled, early the next morning, as I heard some noises in my bedroom. I looked at the watch and saw that it was only 7:30 AM. So, what was the noise about? And then I saw my wife opening the balcony door, the daily ritual when she got up in the morning. But this was way too early for a Sunday morning, I thought. I even said so to her in my sleepy state.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
"Why are you opening the doors so early? Have you forgotten today is Sunday?"

"No I have not forgotten. But you seem to have forgotten our chat yesterday. Did I not tell you that I will leave early today to look for houses all day? But you don't worry, I will get ready quietly, you go back to sleep"

But my sleep was now gone. So, this was really happening. As Meena went in the bathroom to take a bath, I sat up and started to think through all that had happened in the past few days.

Was this finally happening? My wife, who although not really lazy, but not a workaholic either, getting up at 7:30 AM on a Sunday morning when we had a late night party the previous night? For what? For something as mundane as checking out houses on rent? This was new. This was unlike her. So, what had happened in the past few days that had changed her? Made her enthusiastic enough to do this? 

The more I thought of this, the more the imagery of my wife sitting in the front seat of Vikas's car, bending down to strap her sandals, kept flashing in my mind. Surely Meena was not unaware that when she did that then what was on display? We ourselves had talked about this many times when I was on the driver's seat. I had grabbed her ass countless number of times in such situations. Many times, I had fingered her from behind even as she was strapping back her sandals, just before stepping out from the car. One of my favourite moments immediately flashed in my mind. We had gone for a weekend getaway in a farmhouse resort in Manesar, on the outskirts of Gurgaon. As we reached the hotel, Meena bent down to strap back the sandals. That day she was wearing an ultra-low waist jeans, so as she bent down, her entire ass came in view. The fact that she was wearing a thong, made it even more appealing. Unable to resist, I immediately ran my hand over it and at that very moment the usher in the resort opened her side of the door to help her out. His eyes immediately fell my hand and when he saw what I was doing, a big smile spread across his face. It was his smile that made me realize what he was seeing. Meena too realized what the usher was seeing. But she could hardly create a scene when her own husband was groping her! I reasoned with myself that removing my hand would be more scandalous as currently he was only seeing my hand, if I removed it he would see her entire ass! Eventually she got up, but instead of being angry, she smiled at me and the usher, who smiled back even more. But when we reached our room, she lashed out at me. All my protestations that I was actually covering her modesty fell on deaf years. I even ribbed her that was she protesting so much because I had deprived her of a chance to show off her naked ass to the usher? She hit me even harder when I said this and it took all my persuasion skills to calm her down. Of course, later that night, we had a wild round of sex.

So, it was not as if she was unaware of the effect she has when she sits in the front seat. Which is perhaps exactly why she had refused in the first place to do so with other agents. And then came Vikas. And now she was going to literally spend the whole day with him! My mind was on fire. Part excited at the possibility of what I had always wanted and part at the audacity of it all. 

The more I thought of it, the more I was sure that I had to be certain of what was happening? Was something really happening or was I just get excited at imagined scenarios. I suddenly saw a buzz in Meena's phone, and a blue light blinking from the indicators. It meant a new message had arrived. We had an unwritten rule among ourselves till then that we never checked each other’s phones or messages. Although we had the lock passwords of our phones shared, in case of any emergency, but we never misused it to pry on each other. But this day, I broke that understanding. On a hunch, I picked up her phone. 

It was a Whatsapp message. From Vikas. Just two sentences. I could read what was in the message even without opening the chat, so that when Meena saw her phone, it would look unopened. It read, “Good morning. Ready for today?”. 

In themselves these two sentences were innocuous. But they confirmed many things. That she was indeed going with Vikas. That she would go in his car. The sentences themselves were framed in a very intelligent way. Not mentioning what was the actual work during the day. Not suggesting anything odd either. Just a simple – ready for today, and left hanging at that. Choose your own meaning!
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
As I was contemplating this, another message came from Vikas. “What plans for lunch by the way? Should we drive towards Gurgaon and then come back or in Delhi itself?”

So Vikas was constantly planning for the day. But none of his messages were about the actual work that they had ostensibly planned. In fact, it was a surprise to me that he could even message on such things. Having lunch during the day was normal if they were out all day. But this was not that working lunch one has? This was a planned lunch. And it was clear that too much work was not on Vikas’s mind else why would he drive all the way to Gurgaon and then come back? The possibilities inherent in the situation was making me go mad. I had always wanted Meena to move down this path. It would make my life easier if I ever got caught. I could always turn back and tell her, but so do you ! This was the first time, at least in my recollection, where an opening had presented itself. Should I let things flow in the natural course and see what happens? Or should I give it a little push. Also, I had to know what was happening. And that is when a devilish plan came up in my mind. And I went about executing it.

Our bedroom has two big closets - one used by me and the other by my wife. The design in each closet is such that there is a large drawer space on one side of the closet, and then a series of smaller drawers, stacked one above the other, on the other side of the closet. These smaller drawers were used for organising similar kind of clothing in one place - for example one drawer only had her panties, another only her bras, one only had socks, the fourth only dupattas and stoles and so on. I was, on this day, interested in the drawer where she kept her panties. 

Meena was still in the bathroom. She always took unusually long to finish her morning bath. So, I knew I had time. I brought my tool box, and using a set of screw drivers, I screwed out the stopper that prevents the drawer from completely pulling out as one draws it out. I tested it. If unaware, and you pulled it out like every day, without knowing that the stopper had been removed, the drawer would come out completely and most likely fall on the ground. On the ground, in a strategic location, I then kept a water bottle full of water, but very loosely capped. The plan was ready and with that I went back to bed, pretending to be still sleepy, although in a semi-disturbed state.

Meena came after a while, having finished her bath. As she was standing in front of the dressing table, completely nude, I had the opportunity to look at her again. In new light. Although 38, there was none of the negative effects of ageing on her, only the positive side effects. And what a voluptuous figure she had! 5?5' in height, tall slim figure, nice round breasts, broad hips and a beautiful flat belly delightfully centred with a deep dark navel. There was not even a strand of unwanted hair on her body. The armpits were completely and freshly shaved. As was her pubic area. I saw her reflection in the mirror. Although Meena shaving off her pubic area was not new, since I liked it that way, still it is not as if she did it very regularly. But she had done it today. 

As she straightened her hair, I could not help but feel proud that that this beauty was my exclusive property, till now. Although I have had sex with many women, some of them with drop-dead gorgeous figures, but at that moment, I sweared, Meena could compete and come out trumps against any of those in a nude body competition!
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Soon she dried herself and then I saw her moving towards her closet. She picked her dress carefully. Among them was that same ultra-low waist jeans that she had worn when we had gone on the weekend getaway! Wow I thought. It was really happening! And then she moved towards the side drawers to pick her undergarments. And that is when my devilish plan executed itself to perfection. 
As she pulled the drawer in which she kept her panties, applying the same force that she would on any normal day, the drawer came out in full force and with no stopper to inhibit its momentum, it came out fully and fell with a thud on the ground! But that was only part of the plan. The second part also came into play. 

As the drawer fell on the ground, it hit the water bottle which also tumbled and the entire water spilled in the same place that her panties had fallen from the drawer.
For a moment Meena was stunned. I too pretended to wake up from the sound and ask in a startled voice "What happened?"

"Don't know what happened, but the stupid drawer came out fully and fell on the ground"
"Oh! Ok, we will call the carpenter during the day and get it fixed! "
"That is all right but what do I do now?"
"Why? What is the problem?"

"Can't you see? I have to go out now. It's almost time. But all my panties are soaked now. Don't know who had kept a water bottle here? Must have been you"

"Common don't be ridiculous. Did I know that you would break the drawer?"

"yeah, but my panties are now spoiled. What do I wear now? How do I go out?"

"What is there to think so much about this? Don't wear a panty. who will come to know what you are wearing or not wearing inside? And in case you don't want to go like that then postpone. Go tomorrow"

I saw that Meena was clearly in a dilemma. Not knowing what to do. She sat on the edge of the bed, clearly angry at the turn of the events and deciding on what to do?

“Arey today was a good today to get this done. You can be at home all day and take care of the kid while I can devote all my attention. From tomorrow again working day and then the same restrictions of coming back home early to receive the kid and so on…”

“So I already gave you the solution. For a day, don’t wear any panty. Who will come to know?”

“Stupid person, panty is not worn just to protect yourself from others but also for own hygiene” 

“What does that mean?”

“It means that if I see a hot hunk on the road and get wet, then the panty will soak my flowing juices and not wet by jeans, you idiot”

“So why is that a problem. Even if you come back with soaked jeans, I won’t mind” 
Meena looked at me strangely, realised I was teasing her and then threw the pillow at me in mock anger. 

“Accha, what do you want?”

“Give me a solution”

“Seriously, you know this getting wet think is bunk. Yes, it will initially feel a little odd without a panty but then you will get used to it within minutes and then it will be all right.”

I purposefully did not advise her to change her ultra-low-waist jeans, nor advised her to wear anything Indian like a Salwaar kameez or even a long top. I was waiting to see if she herself would come up with these solutions. 

She thought for a while. And then she said “Ok, if you say. I cannot let the opportunity go”

With that choice of words, she went on to dress herself. She wore exactly the same jeans that she had picked earlier and exactly the same top – which barely came up to the jeans waist – so when she would bend, she would be on display. Today, not even a panty to hide her modesty. 

I went to the kitchen to fix a cup of tea for myself as she was getting dressed. When I came back with the tea, I saw the she was again in the bathroom, to give final finishing touches to her makeup. My eyes looked for her phone. It was lying on the bed. I checked it in a flash. She has read the messages from Vikas. And replied too.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
“Let’s go to Gurgaon for lunch”. So, she had agreed drive down with Vikas to Gurgaon, even after the panty disaster! Clearly she was aware of what she was doing.

Vikas had replied back to her message. She had read that reply too “Great. We will finish first round of houses by 11, then we can leave for Gurgaon. We need to come back by 4 for the next round”

I was stunned. The whole impression till now was that that they would spend the entire day just looking at houses, and in between perhaps grab a quick lunch. Instead, they had 5 hours of free time! Driving to Gurgaon and coming back would maximum take 2 hours. They still had three hours free !

Meena had read this message too and replied to it as well. “Ok.”
This was the end of the conversation, I presumed, before she had gone off in the bathroom.

There was clearly nothing yet, at least in the spoken words, that pointed out to anything odd. But every unmistakable sign was there. But to be doubly sure, I immediately hit upon on my next idea. I had a small recording device, which I had bought when I was interviewing people for my marketing research project. I put it on, turned on the microphone to maximum setting, and hid it inside her handbag. The recording device had a maximum capacity of recording 8 hours of audio, so it could conceivably last the whole day. I was not sure of how much the battery would last but that was the best I could manage in that short while. I hoped that when she came back, I would be able to catch at least some of their spoken conversation and get a sense of the real deal !

Meena soon came out and was ready to leave.

I asked, “you are leaving so early. What about lunch, etc?”
“Ya, that is there. Perhaps will catch a quick bite of something”
And with that she went off. I wished her well in a rather enigmatic way “Enjoy.”
She smiled, waved me a bye and went away!

As she turned away from me, my heart skipped a beat. Even when she was walking straight, it was obvious she was without a panty. My eyes then fell on her sandals. She had chosen a sandal which had those multiple ropes which needed a lot of time to tie. Which meant that every time she bent to strap it and unstrap it, she would need to remain bent for a much longer time. And then I remembered why she was worried about being pantyless. Not because it would expose her in any way. But because if she got wet, then her jeans would be spoilt ! Was she expecting that to happen today?

The die had been cast. All I could do now was wait.

That Sunday, which other times seemed to pass very quickly, was agonizingly slow. From the moment Meena left in the morning to the time she arrived back in the evening, I would check my watch every few minutes, check the phone for messages or calls, but neither there were any messages nor any calls. It was all just me, with my kid, the entire day. The kid oblivious to what was happening. In a way, I was oblivious too, as to what exactly what was happening. That is why I was desperately waiting for the evening, for Meena to arrive, for me to look at her up closely and deduce through some gestures or non-verbal communications if anything had happened. And for me to lay may hands on the recording device! It was along, long wait. However, all this long, while I waited for Meena’s call or message, I did not initiate at any call or message from my side. It was because I actually wanted things to happen, and I did not in any way want my presence, even virtual, to impede it. All I wanted was to be an observer to what was happening. A hidden observer, but an observer nonetheless.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
When it was evening, 7 P.M. and there was still no sign of Meena, I decided to take my kid to the park in our compound. So, we locked the house and started moving towards the park. Just as we had entered the park, I saw a car driving past it with a female sitting in the back seat who looked like my wife and a person who looked like Vikas in the driver’s seat. For a moment I thought I was mistaken. If she was indeed Meena why would she sit in the back seat again when I had already seen her in the front seat? Was I mistaken then or now? And if mistaken now, had things between Meena and Vikas slide backwards? Even as these thoughts went through my mind in a flash, I saw Meena getting down from the car in front of the stop in front of my car. They were at some distance from us, so they could not have heard even if I shouted. I thought of picking my kid, and walking towards them but then I saw Vikas park the car and walk Meena towards the house. That was odd since he had never come to our house before. Anyways they reached the house within the next few seconds and seeing it locked, Meena called my mobile. I was still some distance from the house when I got the call, and I picked it up.

“Where are you? The house is locked?” Her voice seemed anxious. 
“We are outside?”
“Oh! Where?”
I don’t know what came over me that moment but at that moment I answered “We are at the nearby market. Kid (took his name) was getting bored so have come to get him some toys.”
“How much time will it take for you to come back?”

Since had already lied just a second before, this time it was easier, “we have just come, you know how kid is. It will take at least 10 min. Anyways what is the worry, there are spare keys in the usual place where we hide the extra key. You go home, I will come.”
“Haan, that is OK. But Vikas has also come. We have finalized some places. And we think these are good. Thought could discuss with you and close it today”. 
“I will be there in 10 mins odd, so tell him to wait. I am sure he won’t mind spending time with you alone”
“Shut up ! Come early, we will be waiting”
“OK , OK. 10 min max or maybe just a little more”

And with that our conversation ended. Unwittingly, I had conjured up a situation where I could position myself as a voyeur and see for myself what my wife was up to.

So, I left my kid, who had anyhow by now run to the park, in the care of a neighbor we trusted and who was also in the park with her own kid. I came up with some theory of urgent thing I had forgotten in my home which I had to go to pick. She was happy to look after my kid as hers was also there and the kids were good friends. 

I hurried to my home, which was on the second floor. Our house had an attached servants room, right next to the entrance of the main house. The entry to the servant’s room was also separate. However, we did not use the attached room as a servant’s room but as a study room. To make it accessible from the main house as well, we had cut a window in its wall, which opened in the living room. I quietly entered the servant’s room and hoped to peek through the window, without opening it, thus not letting them know that I was watching them.

There they were, sitting on opposite sofas. Meena with her back to me and Vikas facing me. I was hoping that Vikas would not be able to see me when I slightly ajar the sliding doors of the window. His reaction did not indicate that he had noticed anything and so now I sat to listen and watch. I had 10 mins of time. So had they. 
Meena had brought some water and they were both sipping water from their glasses.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
“What a good day and bad both !” Finally said Vikas as he finished his glass and put it down.
“what do you mean?”
“Good because the house search has ended and we finally seem to have found a house that I think will settle for you”
“And why bad?”
“bad because the house search has ended.”
And I could make out from the body movements of Meena that she was smiling at this, just like Vikas. Although I could not see Meena’s face as her back was towards to me, I could see Vikas’s face clearly and he had that look on his face which is that of a sincere man trying to entice a woman.
“But why is that bad Vikas?” asked Meena in a light tone.
“How will I now get to take you out to lunch to Gurgaon?”
They both laughed at what Vikas said.
“What was so special about that?” Although I could still not see, I knew Meena was smiling, while looking straight in his eyes, as she said this. 

“As they say for Goa and the three S – Sun, Sand and Sex, for today I would say it was three J - Jungle, Jeans, and Jio”!
Meena laughed uproariously as she heard this. “You are very bad at allegory. But what does it even mean?”

I was stunned. Vikas had casually introduced the word sex in the conversation and there was not even a word of protestation from Meena. And he had used the word jeans too. Was he referring to the jeans that Meena was wearing?
And that is when I remembered her jeans. Oh yes! Her jeans. That she was wearing. Ultra-low waist jeans. Worn without a panty. On her big, bulky ass. And Vikas had not just seen it or hinted at it, but clearly brought it up in conversation. 
But in what I context, that still was not clear. So, I started listening to the conversation again.

“The jungle on Aravalis where we spent the time watching those peacocks, your jeans and my Jio phone” 
“Those peacocks were lovely, were they not? And I ruined my jeans yes, But what about Jio? Oh ! You clicked some pictures while I was playing watching the peacocks. And you did not show me till now? She me now or else I will banish you” She said in mock anger.
“Ok, OK but what will I get for my timely photography skills?”
“let me see first you stupid and then I will decide. Come here and show me”

Vikas left his sofa and walked towards Meena and then sat next to her on the sofa she was on. He was sitting dangerously close to her, their thighs in contact with each other and both of them leaning forward as he was flipping through pictures on his phone and she was intently watching one by one.

Because Meena had been sitting with he back resting on the sofa backrest, I could not see her back till now. But now that she was bending forward to look at the pictures on Vikas’s phone, I could see her. And I could see Vikas too and what he was doing. Sitting millimeters away from her, he was every few seconds glancing backwards, at he completely exposed ass, even as Meena was bending forward on the pretext of going through Vikas’s phone. 
“Ya these are good pics but nothing as dramatic as the Goa triple S analogy that you had come up with”

So, Meena was now herself hinting at Sun, Sand and Sex ! Wow! 

“They are there but in a different folder” 
“So, show me, why are you hiding?”
“What will I get?”
“I told you na, first let me see and then I will decide.”
“And if they are as dramatic as Sun, Sand and Sex then?”
“Then you will get something. Ok. Now happy. Now show me
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
And with this Vikas took the phone back from her and started flipping through some folders. I looked at Meena. She strained to look back at what Vikas was doing. However, she was still bending forward and had still not sat back up straight. 

And finally, Vikas found the folder, clicked on a photo and said to Meena “this” and kept the phone in his hand itself and gestured to Meena to come even nearer to her to see it.

Meena got back up and looked at the picture. I noticed it at the same time too. I was stunned. Speechless. For a while, senseless as well. Vikas was smiling. Meena was engrossed in the picture and seeing it through the various angles, zooming in and zooming out and again zooming in and so on. 

Between Delhi and Gurgaon, there are two main road connections – one of them is called the MG road and once you reach the Pullman hotel, just on the entry of Gurgaon, one can take a completely desolate road through Aravalli hills, between jungles. This road connects the Gurgaon-Faridabad road to Sohna Road. It is completely deserted, with high growth of bushes on trees on both sides, almost mirroring a jungle. The series of pictures that Meena was seeing now were taken on this stretch. Apparently, they had been taken by Vikas while he was in the driver’s seat. In themselves the pictures were breathtaking. 

Meena had stopped on one particular picture after going through the entire special album. In it, she was seen sitting on the front passenger seat, with her back towards the photographer. The car was parked on one side of the road. The front passenger door was open. Outside some peacocks were seen. One of them was dancing and very close to her. And Meena was bent forward gesturing towards them, playing with them! Bent forward completely, up to her foot level. On top she had the dress she had worn when she had gone out. On the bottom, it seemed she was totally naked (seemed because in the other pictures of this series, the jeans was visible). But then she was not naked. Its just that she was bent so forward and so low in this particular picture, that the jeans she had been wearing had been so completely stretched down, that in the picture, not even an inch of it was seen. Not even an inch. It was a superb timing of camera angle and timing of taking the picture. It was the most stunning picture I had seen in my entire life. The kinds that make it to exhibitions. But this, picture was of my wife. Taken by a man who was not her husband but a property agent. Who while taking the picture was sitting right behind her. And was sitting right now next to her. 

Meena kept looking at the picture for some time. Vikas also kept looking at her smiling but not speaking a word. Finally, Meena looked up, at Vikas, and said,
“So, seems you are a good trick photographer. One who can take pictures when the person being clicked is not even aware”

I had hope that Meena might get angry at her being clicked on the sly or literally behind her back. At least show some mock anger. Or embarrassment at being clicked while being exposed. But nothing. She was as nonchalant with Vikas as she would be with anyone else. As of nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all.
“Oh Common! Don’t dismiss these as trick pics. They are world class.” 
“You mean the Jungle, Jeans and Jio class?” 
“Or Sun, Sand and Sex class”
“Ok Ok, now don’t over play your skills mister” and Meena slightly slapped Vikas’s thighs as she said this. 
“So now that you agree these are the Sun, Sand and Sex class, what do I get?”
“Why should you get anything?”
“But you had just promised that if these are Sex class then I will get what I want”
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Vikas had now even dropped even any pretensions of analogy and was directly referring to sex. 
“Not what you want mister, but something, yes. Big difference mister”
“So, what do I get?”
“What do you want?” Meena was looking into Vikas’s eyes and smiling.
“A selfie with you”
“Ah ! Just a selfie. You have very low demands. I thought you will want more”
“But this is not a normal selfie. But something special”
“What? How?”
“It will be a Sex class selfie in tune with the analogies of triple S and Triple J”
“Oh, stop your analogies now.”
“So, selfie done?”
“I am sitting next to you. Click and get it done with”
“Not like this, I told you na, it will be sex class”
“Uff !! You and your sex class. Ok tell me, what do I have to do?”

So now Meena had finally conversed with him in the same language as he had. I was like watching a film scene unfold in front of me, one where the wide is slowly seduced, or something like where it is mutual seduction. Just that this was not a film, and she was my wife. Real life wife. 
And the suddenly Meena noticed the clock on the wall.

“Its been more than 10 minutes since we here. Hubby would be coming soon. Hurry up”
“I want to do it perfect and when I have sufficient time. So maybe would take the selfie later”
“Nothing now then?” Meena sounded disappointed in her tone.
Vikas bent his head and said “anything you quickly give now will be an added bonus”
Meena lifted his head up, smiled at him and said “You are a nice boy.”
Then she got up, went near the centre table, bent down to pick up the glasses of water on the table, stayed that way for some seconds, then looked back at Vikas and said “enough?”
“This is jeans class. What about sex class?”
“That we would do later, when we have time, as you said”

“But jeans class I have already seen. And sex class is later. So, for now, the quick reward should have been in between these two”
“What?”
“Something we had already done in the car”
“Shut up. Not possible. That was an accident”

“Just once more. Please”
“No”
“You are ready for sex class selfie but not for what we have already done”

“Not we have done but what you had done. And it was an accident”
“But just once, please”
“I said No. Anything else but not that”
“Ok then, when I take sex selfie, I will compensate for your refusal now”

“Whatever.” 

“Ok. Nothing now. Later, sex selfie then.”

“Done”. 

And with that Meena again smiled, got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some tea in anticipation of my any minute arrival. Vikas had also now straightened himself and seated properly. 

I was on the other hand frozen. My mind was telling me that the 10 minutes I had said I will be back in had long gone by. Meena was also expecting me now. But my body was unable to move. One because my limbs were numb. And two because I had a huge erection. There had happened something in the car that Meena was unwilling to repeat again. It was clearly way more than she had exposed herself then and again willingly done so again many times now. She had not even objected Vikas when he converted the so-called sex class selfie to out and out sex selfie but was unwilling to do again what had happened in the car? What could it have been? I knew I had to get the tapes I had hidden in her hand bag and listen to it immediately to find out. 

What could it have been that Meena was willing to go for a sex selfie but not that?
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
And Story ends here without telling us what happened next

If I had been able to get username/email ID when xossip went down, I would have chased author and asked for some completion

So many gem stones left half-way
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Hey man. This story i was searching but i forgot it's title. And xossip was also closed. So i can't copy it.
Thanx for posting.
Like Reply
You can complete this story in ur own imagination bcoz the point of continuation gives different ways for story.
Like Reply
This is great effort.
Awaiting for the hot updates.
Like Reply
nice story
Like Reply
update soon
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
Awesome story, Please update.
Like Reply