Adultery Homely Housewife and her servent
Homely Housewife and her servent
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(08-05-2019, 11:50 AM)Trollers Wrote: Homely Housewife and her servent

This theme never gets old.  Are you posting a story?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Name: sneha.                                                                                Age:28
Like Reply
(08-05-2019, 12:57 PM)Trollers Wrote: Name: sneha.                                                                                Age:28

Sneha - beautiful name. Good Age. Pre-MILF stage.

Describe the servant pls. Name/age/Distinguishing features & characteristics

Importantly, describe the Hubby who (willing or unwilling) will be accomplice to the act between above 2
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
[+] 2 users Like Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
where is the story ?
Like Reply
[Image: DQVg7P9]

[Image: 1c0ed530f3f884ab84bdef23c83c1512.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Trollers's post
Like Reply
Shocked 
Sneha is a Housewife live in chennai. His husband working at delhi in corrupted company his name is arun    yearly once or twice he arrives home they have married six year ago but unfortunately they have no child.he worked in delhi for past two year.      She lives in her own house with two house on upper poson for rend one family and another is two bachelors     arun father and mother are divorced so he not able to with his parents sneha is now 28 live alone
[+] 2 users Like Trollers's post
Like Reply
One day her phone ring and he attend the phone and her husband call from delhi. Hi sweety how are you dear          sneha:no fine arun you not worry about our wife you only think about your work.                                                               Arun:no darling i have promated this month only so this have for us financially storng position.                                   Sneha:you always think about work one day you forgot about your wife also.                                                                  Arun:no darling what is your problem sneha.                       Sneha:Boring no more company for me arun.                        Arun:what to do sneha                                                               sneha:i am also come to delhi arun.                                       Arun:no i am not comfortable in delhi you can not live here.                                                                                              Sneha:you stay in home alone for a month therfore you feel my feelings.                                                                          Arun:why you appointed a hose keeper.                                Sneha:you kidding me i am do all house work in all day so why wasting money on unwanted things.                         Arun:no darling it also helping you for some relax and timepass to you.                                                                          Sneha :ok i will think  arun i want to attend friend birthday party night so want to go arun.                                  Arun:ok darling take care
Like Reply
She ready for her friend birthday party she always wear saree only she wear a golden saree and looking very beautiful on that saree and she drving his car and that party on 8.00 o'clock she have 17 km to reach friend party and she reached it. And she finshed the function the time is 9.45 and she take the car and drivng carfully because night time some robbery group have around this place so she known that she wanted to move that area very fastly she suddenly hit on some thing and she get nervous and she come out of car and a boy hit on his legs she shocked and walk near to the boy and took him up and he have blew in leg little bit she look there surroundig is a city outer there are no one around so she didn't know what to do she took him into the car and went to city there are no hospital in town and she no what to do and finally go to his house and took him to his house and he sit on sofa and sneha give a first aid to him and ask him what happen and he replies ok fine madam he look little dirty and not even bath a weak and he should work on some road she toughts about hear and she ask who you are and he said i am vikram working at construction worker near building and he look like 22 to 24 she thinks and he told thank you madam if someother hit like this they cant car about us she said it my fault so take rest i will like your house in morning madam I have no house i sleep in platform only she have little sad about that boy and he parents also leave him in childhood so he have no one take care about me he said and she told don't feel about that vikram and he left his work little fight with his agent.she said i will give a job to you ashouse keeper work do you do that work and he said ok madam I will do it pleasure madam and she said ok take rest i will take hospital on morning ok she said to sleep on sofa after he lying on sofa sneha moved to bedroom and change the saree to nighty and thinking what to say about vikram to arun he told me to ask house keeper but I have boy as house keeper what he think about me.so sneha decides to not tell about vikram to arun and she thinking about it and slept...
Like Reply
update soon bro
Like Reply
Nice build up.
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
Like Reply
Next day morning sneha woke up on 7.00 and came out of bedroom and saw vikram sleeping he wear a lower that is now below the tighs her jetty with lot of damage so she can saw his dick she shocked that his cock was 5 inch in normal position his husband full dick size is 5 inch now some current shock between in his legs because he have sex 8 month before vikram is now woke up and adust his lower and saw sneha near him and he told good morning and she seeing casually look at vikram that he cannt see any thing good morning vikram she ask about her legs he told muh better madam and she asked tea or coffee and he said no madam why you work for me she said it's ok my boy and prepare for coffee after they drink she told we want to go hospital at 9.00 clock you want to bath sneha help him took on soulder and right boob have crashes on vikram chest he feel very good and she took him to bathroom and she bent down to remove the bandage on legs now virkam able to see cleavage on nighty she can't wear bra so he can see the big mangos of sneha she not notice that vikram seeing his boobs vikram dick is now in 90 degree it size is now 8 inch he not comfortable and sneha told to bath and go out of the bathroom now vikram start bathing now she rubbing his dick thinking about sneha and he had idea to enjoy with the homly bitch after some time he bath and sneha also ready she wearing churidar she give arun shirt to him and he put the dress and they have breakfast they finished the breakfast and take the car went to hospital afterthey reached hospital they move into and they have to wait for some time and sneha husband is calling she did not know what to say she attend the call hello darling what are you doing she said i am doing house work bab she did not tell lie to his husband but the suitation is all about after she talk with husband doctor call them and she cut the call and they took Xray and not a big problem it mighty relief in two or three days they give some medicine and oilment sneha and vikram have go to car they reaches house viram asked why you are not telling about me to your husband she said any man will not like that man servent who work when husband is out so I not tell about you he asked if you have any distrub with me i will leave madam she said no vikram i want a good friend so don't go because I like you as a friend vikram said ok madam I don't leave madam he asked madam you living her alone so you boring or not she replied yes very boring vikram asked your husband madam he came yearly once or twice vikram thinkng she not get fucked around 8 month so I want to use the chance
Like Reply
nice continue
Like Reply
nice start . keep going
Like Reply
Good start keep going.... with regular updates...
Like Reply
Sneha said ok i want take some rest you also take rest my boy and she move to her bedroom and changedress to nighty and she lying and suddenly think about vikram cock she ha new feeling thinking about that she than realise that it should be cheating on her husband so she not think about that and her hand moving through her nighty which upper to thighs and touch her pussy and it fully wet thinking about vikram cock she than have nce feeling about him and started fingering after 10 mins she reaches orgam she feels guilty and selpt and vikram is thinking about sneha to fucking her and suck those boobs and her hand have move in to pant and start jerk his cock after 10 minutes her sperm came out he went to tolet and clean his dick and he also slept.  after 2.00 pm sneha woke up and her nighty is above her stomach her then go to bathroom and clean herself and came out there no vikram around there then he want to kitchen saw vikram doing some work than she what are you doing he said i am your servent madam I want to do all the works he than doing lunch and they start eating sneha tasted the food and she said wow amazing i loving it vikram thank madam I know self cooking but I don't know that I was best in cooking she replies fantastic food if you are born before me i will marry you he said you wanted me to lifetime servent both are laughed she asked him vikram shall we go to cinema evening time he said ok madam which time 8.00 pm i will buy the tickets madam no vikram i will book online tickets ok madam than they do some work and cleaning car and they ready for movie sneha wear white saree dhe look like angel in the saree and vikram saw him and he stunned a minute and told madam you look like angel in this saree she said thank you vikram and they took car to multiplex and they sit on the row it was horror movie theater look not much crowd so they sit on middle of the row the movie started first they wtch the movie silently suddenly horror scene came sneha tightl hold the hand of vikram he saw his face with fully fear then she not leave my hand through interval in interval i brought popcorn and move have started then he she keeps the hand on my tigh i feel good after movie over we wented to car and driving the car suddenly vikram said stop the car madam what vikram madam I want to go tolet ok vikam and he got out of the car and he go stright of the car and he open the zip take the 6 inch cock headlight of the car focus on the vikram and sneha saw the dick it 6 inch he start pissing sneha not control herself and it look black color she badly wanted a cock in her pussy and he zipped her pant and came back to car and sneha sit casually tat she not not noticed any thing then they go to home and sneha in hot mood she cannot control his feeling and she wanted into the house and vikram also followed than he saw sneha back its jiggling left and right than she move to her room and vikram also followed her to his room and sneha told why you not sleep in my room madam it will distrub you madam no vikram you will slp with me there is no problem vikram thinks that she need hot fuck from him than vikram told ok madam and he want to bathroom to fresh he wrongly opened shear tap he wet all over body then he came out of bathroom sneha smilied and asked what happen and he told i tap the wrong pipe  his free are fully wet sneha give towal to change and he removed pant shirt and jetty he wear a towal and he came out saw sneha siting corner of the bed sneha now see vikram shirtless she have more heat between his legs sneha now move to bathroom to change the dress she forgot to unlock the door she than remove her saree blouse and peeticoat and finally he removed panty and bra also now she think about the cock of vikram and started pressing her boobs and slowly  the door have open slowly she now fully naked and other side vikram watch him Shockley and she also didnt know how to react
Like Reply
Its Going Very Hot, Continue please
Like Reply
Hot update with the pictures
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply
Nice story
[+] 1 user Likes PAATROW's post
Like Reply