Adultery Wife Fantasies and Daring Exposures - Lovneet and Rohit by LovneetKaur
Story :-  Wife Fantasies and Daring Exposures - Lovneet and Rohit

Written by LovneetKaur
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wife Fantasies and Daring Exposures - Lovneet and Rohit

This Thread is for all the couples depicting their Wife/Gf's fantasies or real Life exposures...

The Exposures have to be daring and adventurous ..

You can support the Story with Real time Pics or PICS which support the incident on how you exposed (simulation)

We are Lovneet and Rohit from Chandigarh currently in Bangalore working in Software firm as software Engineers... Parents and In Laws at Delhi ..

We stay here at an apartment and enjoy our Life with parties and Long drives and weekend outings ..

** Don't Consider all PICS i upload as Mine. They can be any of the three -> Random PIC i liked, Depecting a similar Incident which i did and last but the not the least it could be MINE too

** Stories here can be written bu Lovneet or Rohit but it will be personified as Lovneet only describing her feelings and intentions..

================================================== ==================================================
My Rule - If i get into embarrassing position or moment i make it a point not to run or cover or change dress as it will make it obvious that i was not myself and just was trying to make myself sexy/posh ..
================================================== ==================================================

Page 27 onward is a educing story about their college Life (Still Running)

========================================================================================

Story of a Couple Rohit and Lovneet and their Fantasies and Exposures and Games in College Days ..

Disclaimer - Not everything in this Story is True including PICS. But that doesn't mean everything is fake.

Enjoy this slow, steady and seducing Life of a Couple before marriage ..

Characters ...

College - NIT in North India

Lovneet .. 7sem Student

Pooja .. 5sem Student

(Pooja and Lovneet are roomies in Hostel)

Rohit .. 7 sem Student

(Rohit and Lovneet are bf-gf, Pooja is single)

John (Mallu christian)

Krishna (Kannadiga from Mangalore)

Two Juniors from 3sem who are neighbors of Rohit in hostel

(Though there were lot of Common Friends and friends of rohit .. but why these two juniors in this story, you will come to know .. language, age and place difference)

Let's make this an exciting seducing one to all of you .. (If possible PICS will be included)

========================================================================================

Like Reply
@all - With a New Beginning ... Bangalore

We moved and got settled in Bangalore now after a couple of months we explored areas of Bangalore and also short trips to places near by Bangalore Like Mysore.

Long drives and Secretive places like rivers lakes and also tourist spots, we went around lot of places.. All experiences coming soon..

Well as Bangalore known for its Parties and so called Night life from 8pm to 11 30pm.
We started going on parties in various pubs and lounges on weekends and sometimes in middle of the week in the Ladies night parties. Free entries and some complementary drinks for the girl was added advantage.

We moved our car and also got it registered here ( still some process remaining). So not fantasy or daring as such as went in car. but would like to share one of the party costumes i wore in one of the Saturday night parties. I was not out of the box as in all of these parties you will find so much exposure.

So i was yet another babe but Punjabi kudi so whitish and also we had an added advantage of being not known to any one here ..

i wore a gown which was backless and it came just above knees with a matching black stylish footwear. Now the trick here was as it was almost backless and the gown's cloth at the back side was just starting 2inches above any hint of my bums.

Best part .. believe it or not ... i was just wearing this gown and my footwear with some supportive accessories. not like i avoided inner wear, but they were not required as the gown was long enough and tight enough at the front. Neck line was ok and you could say sweet cleavage was shown ..

Cold breeze inside my gown mad me more horny and i danced a lot with little drinks ..

Because of so much dance by 10pm this gown had slipped little more down at the back now just managing to cover my rear view.. and upon that another session of dance till 11 when we left . we came out and in the same place there was a coffee joint and we sat there for 15min for some relaxation and my hubby had a coffee as he had to drive. In the mood of dance and drinks i had forgotten that the gown was low and after sitting where would it go to...

It was covering all but when i sat there and my hubby drank cofee and we chatted for almost 20min and when my hubby went to pay the bill by card, he never expected that gown will be displaying some flesh. Well kind of 10% of my bums were in view and my crack was visible to half the people at back side..

They enjoyed the view and i loved it .. and when i left it was just covering what it had too with no room for even bending or sitting anywhere ..

Enjoyed the night and loved the final 20mine exposure ..

But this costume was really sexy out in the open when going till the car outside the PUB or at our apartments from parking to our home ( Security guards too enjoyed the view).

[Image: lovneeee.jpg]

Nice experience and many more to come..

Lets support our daring's and adventures with PICS

( If you cannot have in real try to support by similar PICS)
Like Reply
One More Similar Party @Bangalore

One of the similar costumes compared to last POST was like this ..

Please Don't assume all PICS as mine ( though some can be mine .. and i wont say which is mine )

same here again matching accessories and footwear .. we left to Brigades and then from there to a Weekend Night party ..

Same trick here .. just that a push up bra i wore as i had to go out in day light too .. But no inner for bottom ..

and though above knees the transparent part exposed my thighs too in daylight at Brigades

[Image: lovneeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg]
Like Reply
@ Apartment - Our New Home at Bangalore

We are just two of us at our Apartment and we have all the freedom to do anything or try out anything in our free-time because ..

- We are new and nobody know us here ..

- Except a maid which comes in the morning from 7 to 9 , nobody else comes to our house

As i like being a Naturist and due to our busy lives and a hell lot of traffic in Bangalore (really ..) i try to relax as much as i can in our two bedroom spacious apartments ..

So our apartments being quiet posh with a club swimming pool and all necessary amnesties inside including a Grocery Mall .. The class of people inside and around is good and we don't have to worry about any embarrassments as such from normal public .

Life is sailing smooth and as almost settled here. So as i told i sleep nude daily to spice up our sex life ( 8 out of 24 hrs I am nude daily ) and wear my gown when the maid comes .. and on weekends I am a total naturists apart from going out

I love to Just roam Nude at home from kitchen to Utility or Bathroom to Balcony at various times of the day but keeping in mind that its not obvious or I am showing to someone .. Normally people are inside so I am more free and just keep roaming for all the work ..

Like clothes drying and even taking towels from balcony to bathroom or something or the other .. I love naturism and want more and more ideas on the same at my apartment ..

[Image: lovneeeeeeeee.jpg]

Like Reply
Still Not Achieved Fantasy

[Image: bikinilv.jpg]

[Image: bikinilove.jpg]

[Image: bikinilov.jpg]

I am Fan of these type of G Strings/Bikini's and I want to wear them in INDIA as just for these cannot go outside India

where can i do these and may be over this a transparent kinda kurta ?? .. I want to do this on a beach or where at least min 2 - 3 people see me ..

I loved this outfit and where can i try this ..

Is it risky / possible .. Give me suggestions where and when its possible ..

and should i cover or just go like this .. i guess rear view will be superb

or should i go for a littme more covered bikini which cover more part of my ass ?
Like Reply
I tried very similar this at GOA .. at our resort while having dinner once ..

Loved the attraction

Cleavage show was awesome

[Image: lovneet.jpg]
Like Reply
We do try often . but not too much also as people might come to know

Our first and foremost intention is too make it accidental and also my husband should not be in the direct view of my exposure . Otherwise the people might get odubt or feel we are doint it intentionally

We also examine the place before and make it a point that nobody knows it or we do it out Eat outs or joints on highways etc . Well we have done most our trips to kerala and goa and south india. house boat exposure i still remember.

So today i will just share a very normal exposure in chandigarh itself . This was when we were new to the city . Now we cant try it as poeple know us . This was done while shopping for my sandals and at mcdonals

Now here we planned . I wore a top normal one so that people dont mistake me . With a ok neck if i bend only little of boobs will be exposed . But the trick was . I didnt wear a panty and my jeans was little low-waist . I had just wore it above my bums line . SO i looked a descent punjabi modern girl come out to shopping .

The trick we did was the jeans was of32 size and my waist size was 30 . so it was one extra size. Hence it was just put up to my bum line. But again the top was covering it .

SO we went around and went to 4-5 shops for sandals search and as usual i used to sit to try the footwear and the top used to go up . My hubby used to galnce at the mirror as we avoided the direct view . The jeans would mostly go down and as it was loose a nearby person can view more than 50% of my ass.

SO we did this adn satisfied more than 10 people and i made sure most of them got a full view. Next we sat at mcdonals for 1hr and the chairs there didnt have a covering at the back . i sat at a place where even the on goers on road and peole entring or exiting mcdonals may see my crack . My hubby when had gone to toilet told me that while in normal siting position only almost 40-50% of my punjabo white ass was on display. I guees more than 100 people would have enjoyed it
Like Reply
Well in chnadigarh could not try much though as my honeymoon . But will share one.

We had been to mohali . Its also a good place . My husband and we made a plan to buy some patiala suit material and give it for 1day stichin guy as we were there only for two days . So we bought it from a bazaar and selected a shop to stich which was not too big . It had a old sardaar and a 15-16 yr old trainee boy with him . he took all the measurements and told to come after one day.

Now here we planned . we knew on the previous day that the shop didnt have a proper dooor or trial room . It had a room which was covered by parda or what is called curtain. So as were completely new to the city . we thought to give that 16yrr old boy a day of hi lifetime.

Our plan was to try the stiched patiala suit there itself and make sure iam not completely exposed or seen by the old guy . It was just for the young one .

We went there adn told we had to leave back and so we will try it in the shop only . he cleared the room and told to try . According to our plan my husbnad took the old man other side and kept him busy in other dress materials rates and discussion . he young guy was just doing some arangin work and could see the curtain unlike my hubby and the old tailor.

i made everything look like normal and not caring of the guy and being casual and not extra careful. just pulled the curtain and went inside withouht seeing how much was covered. Actually from one of the side the curtain was 25% open and it was visible to the boy . So i tried my suit and nearing to that side only .

the only diffrence was i was not wearing any panties that day . the guy would have a day of his life .. Except my half boobs he saw everything . I didnt remove bra as he would have go ta doubt . But i stood almost 5 minutes only in my bra inside pretending to se any defects in the stich.

By this time the guy got the view of his life .. I loved it and we ent back and had great sex that night . My hubby just could see the boy's reaction . we loved it
Like Reply
Continuation @Home - Naturists

I again say same thing again that dont come back saying if it's my PIC

It can be mine or a almost similar incident .. But i wont say whether it's mine

I am enjoying the weekend with being nude all the time ..

Bath times

[Image: lovvvvvvvvvvv.jpg]

and I just love going to balcony nude at eve ... ours is Big one and its tough to make out what I am wearing from side homes. But top homes or adjacent top homes can see ..

[Image: loviiiiiiiiiiii.jpg]

Also sleeping in night or getting late with little curtain open .. but just being the way as it is

[Image: lovnnnneee.jpg]

Loving the weekends ... So good to be free and with the nature and far off from Hometown
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
My fav white shirt for my Jeans

Where all i have worn this shirt -- Malls, Brigade , eating joints, long drives and even office

The beauty of this shirt - Opening of a single button makes the shirt from so descent to an ultra sexy one ..

so i wear a low waist jeans and on this this shirt .. now avoiding top or bottom inners depend on conditions

Office and public places - wear all inners

parties and long drives - avoid both inners

weekends and eating joints before 8pm - wear bra and avoid panties

Now the shirt opens up slowly .. i make it so natural and make everyone believe that its happened unknowingly

PIC shows the extremity of this shirt which is little risky outside but @ Night in dim light parties .. yes it is ..

Whenever I am out and wear a sexy bra or low waist jeans i make a point of somehow sliding my fingers to open the first button and making the shirt straight so that only side view is seen..

slowly slowly it widens and gives better view ... and i make it go wider and then pull it back again .. like this teasing game .. and obvious at mcdonals and all i make sure my ass crack is seen so that others can enjoy their food

Ass crack - howmuch .. 10 to 20 %

The Best time with this shirt - Friday night party @ Leela Athena .. we reached by 8pm

as it was night and upon that the sexist - athena .. I just wore this shirt and hot pants ( denim blue) .. we drank and danced little ..

PUB was full and there were random guys dancing alone or with their girls .. we went in between the couples and after few shots we danced a lot .. I wanted to tease the other guys to deflect their view from their girls..

As i was just in two clothing's and footwear .. i opened my button half and while dancing a lot it opened fully .. others just though I am high and unknowingly button opened and it was ok. but it was the time of their life ..

I danced vigorously and now as depicted in the PIC the shirt had splitted almost to that .. guys were having fun and girls jealous .. as the light was dim it wasn't obvious that all could see but atleast 4 or 5 guys enjoyed almost a hour. 10 - 11pm ..

I am sure they could also have been lucky to see my nips and i without seeing anything just danced .. my hubby Rohit told me their reactions and jaws opened ..

Loved the teasing and daring exposure .. I made sure boobs don't come out of the shirt or nips become visible clearly ,, side view its fine

Boobs were bouncing like anything ...

I just love this shirt of mine with whole of its beauty in just one button

[Image: lovuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg]
Like Reply
@ One of my fantasies in Day Lights

Amazed to see this and visualize my experience from my initial married days ..

though many of you and me have done this many times during night times at apartments or hotels with lights off .. or late night with lights on ..

But love the way to go in day light like this that too in a hotel ..

Had tried this at Goa but just for some seconds as this could have been so so risky ..

Broad light and from down if some one sees up or someone is at any besides/up balcony in the Hotel, he can view me like this and if in INDIA .. they will go mad ..

I love GOA and where i can try some stuff at private balconies thought they are not so private

[Image: 0a1BRC0.jpg]

[Image: s2UiOvsnn.jpg]
Like Reply
@ Ass cracks

Depicting Several Ass cracks at various places ..

Once had gone to Megamart and this time to a surprise was stunned what my hubby showed.

The sales/attender girl had no clue what she is doing ..

For showing us new and variety she was sitting and taking out stuff and yes t shirts are long but due to her continuous movements it went up and her posture of sitting was that her belt and jean was in bent shape ..

result a descent homely cute girl (very descent may be married ~ 24yrs) who would have never though of this in her dreams too, though wearing a long t shirt and mid waist jeans with belt ... but then too exposed her 10 - 20 % of her ass ..

panty was also little all because of her way of sitting down but her sitting posture made it For my hubby to view it .., enjoyed to core as people who don't show, to see theirs is a opportunity nobody gets ,,

I would say not hot but cute innocent ass crack ..
and u can visualize what happened that day

Some what Like this

[Image: 20070729317495.jpg]

Like Reply
One of my fav tops as its so lovely ..

i expose sweet cleavage occasionally like this

[Image: lovneet3.jpg]
Like Reply
Well yes i do have this saree and in small get together i wear this with family friends ..

its really so sexy as it arouses so many feelings for someone watching from back

[Image: lovneet7.jpg]
Like Reply
Well at our Honeymoon had tried seducing and wooing the people around by waering this type outside

it was so sexy with thongs inside

[Image: 14008890032611.jpg]
[Image: eaaf1590032621.jpg]

[Image: eaaf1590032621.jpg]

[Image: 14008890032611.jpg]

[Image: 6fa71390032598.jpg]
Like Reply
No Dare but during college days this was usual to come at terrace like this and woo guys [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 63152390032204.jpg]
Like Reply
My Sexy Gowns [Image: smile.gif]

Love wearing it many times

[Image: lovneet132.jpg]

[Image: lovneet15.jpg]
Like Reply
Would like to wear this one day atleast

[Image: lovneet13.jpg]
Like Reply
Once my hubby asked me to do something daring at a trial shop at our tailoir

It s not so big shop and hence it had a curtain covered changign room

They didnt expect such a whie punjabi kudi to change there . but when i aksed ( as per our paln ) they were surprised.

There was his assistant a 16 yr old 10th fail guy.

So we went as per the plan and while goign in i pretended to be casual and least conserned that it was a curtain covered changign room .

So i just slided the curtain to cover but as it was old adn the the string holding the hooks of curtain was little bend and U shaped the curtain came of in centre.

Now the real picture was i just covered the curtaina nd turned back to trial least cared about where it landed to . Now the real position was

The curtain was almost 25% exposed from both the sides . Thesr was a small mirror and i ignored it pretending to not see it.

My husband wantedly avoid to look ona s tailor might get embarssed.

To try on the saree blouse and peticoat i acuually took out the bra also and it was abvious i dint not wear panties that day

Well time was at lunch and there were no one in the tailor shop . as it was a weekday

wantedly my husband and i had chosen the time

. So before changin first i took out my kurts and salwar and bra . i was completely nude just in my sandal. they could see my back and my bare ass from the sides.

I just tried the blouse . it was not fitting exactly and then i called the tailor .....

I didnt want to wear clothes again and then i covered myself in one curtaina nd called him saying the prob . he got a good veiw of my back at the mirror. I ignored and pretened that he didnt see.

Now there was 10 min for the tailor to make changes and give back . till then i was completely nuce and just in a half room covered with a curtain .

i was quiet far from curtain and hence not touchin it or knowing about it. The curtain opening was from the tailor side and hence no other customer or myu husband can have any view about how much is open or closed (curtain).

The 16 yr old boy wantedly started arrangign something as the tailor was in and i became horny . I did one trick . I made my salwar fall from the hook and while lifting i gently toucjhed the curtain and now goshhh it was 40% open ont eh boy side and just 20% ont he other side

So i again ignored it . the result was that boy seeing my whole nude body with my cute ass
Then i covered the curtain tailor came and i tried and we went back

But the guy had a 10min of his life as the most precious and wonderful moments

Coming more of these

Comments replies
Like Reply