THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs
I leaned out of the window and looked down. A ledge like construction was there some two feet below on which I could easily stand. Wide and sturdy enough to support me easily. Gingerly I climbed out of the window and started my slow walk to the adjacent window. I glanced down and felt dizzy. A fall would mean broken bones if not death. I was on the third floor. I reached the adjacent window. It was open. I peeped inside. A curtain obstructed my view. With stopped breath I shifted the curtain just a bit and looked through the opening. It was a washroom and the door connecting the washroom to the inside room was closed. I cursed my luck. Inside the room were my wife and Kaustubh who was one of the flat owners in our society. Just as I thinking to return to my room, I heard the sound of door opening. I peeped inside and saw my wife enter the washroom. She used the toilet and as she was washing her feet I saw kaustubh out there in the room. Fully dressed. He was watching my wife lift her sari halfway till knee and clean her feet. My God. His eyes were burning with desire as he savoured the scene. I saw a hard on in his trousers. My wife looked up and saw him noticing her sexy calves and feet. She even noticed the bulge in his trousers, shook her head and left the washroom. I sincerely was hoping that she will not close the door. My prayer was heard and I saw her go straight and sit on a chair. The door was fully open and I could see a chair on which my wife was sitting. Also a bed which was half visible. Meanwhile Kaustubh had disappeared. Where was he? My wife was looking at the floor. Suddenly Kaustubh emerged from the portion of the room which was hidden from my view. He was shirtless. My God. The bastard meant business. He was not going to spare my wife today. He will surely fuck the wits out of her. He sat on the edge of the bed and I could hear that they were talking with each other.
How did I reach here. It all started last week. A wedding reception was the venue. One of the children of a society member had got married. Me and my wife were attending the reception. We were sitting and taking in the view when my wife whispered in my ears that she needed to go to the washroom. I nodded. Few seconds later I got a call on my mobile and since I was not getting the signal I too got up and headed out of the hall. The washroom was just outside the hall. I exited the hall and stood outside the washroom for the call to come again. The mobile still was out of coverage area. Besides the washroom was an another room and besides this room was a passage. I walked up to the passage and looked for the signal in the mobile. A window was also there which was open. I casually walked up to the window and again looked for the signal. No signal. I was turning back when I heard a voice coming out of the window. I recognised that voice. It was Kaustubh’s.
“Bhabhi I want to meet you alone.”
My feet stopped and then when I heard the next office, it felt as if I was going to have a heart attack. The response was from my wife
“Why? You meet me daily in the compound of the society.
Kaustubh: But it is always with either my wife or your husband or with our children accompanying us. I want to meet and talk to you with no one around.
Wife: What are your intentions? No mischief. Don’t forget that both of us are married.
Kaustubh: No will come to know about our meeting. I promise I will do no mischief. I just like and love to talk to you.
I approached the window ever so slowly and peeped inside. The room was sort of a store room. In the centre Kaustubh and my wife were standing close to each other and looking into each other’s eyes.
Kaustubh: Please. I beg of you. No mischief I promise.
Suddenly he lunged forward and took my wife in his arms and tried to kiss her lips. But at the last moment my wife turned her head and his lips landed on her cheeks. For a few moments Kaustubh held her in his arms. Then slowly he released her but kept his lips on her cheek. I believe he was trying to test the waters. He was waiting for a response before he took another step. Wife stood in the same position with her cheek touching his lips. Slowly she took a step backward. And I could not believe my eyes when I saw her next action. She removed her cheek from the contact of his lips but at the same time turned her head towards his face in such a manner that her lips brushed against his lips and in fact for a moment stopped in this position. My God she had kissed him on his lips.
Wife: This is all you will get from me. Goodbye and Goodnight
Saying this she started to move towards the door of the room.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Kaustubh: I will sms an address. I want you to be there this Thursday at six in the evening
Wife: Forget it. I am not coming. You will be wasting your time.
Kaustubh: I will still wait there for you.
Wife: Goodbye
She opened the door of the room and moved towards where she had left me sitting. I exited the passage and watched her. She froze upon not finding me the place where I was sitting. She turned around. I somehow managed to turn back in time and placed my mobile on my ear giving the impression that I was talking to someone. Few moments later she was beside me and stood alongside. I looked at her and said something about weak signals, come out to receive a call. My heart was beating wildly. I sensed that even her heart was thumping loudly. Her hairs on the back of nape were bristling alert. Cheating on your husband certainly gives anyone goose bumps. Her eyes had lust written all over in them. She was still replaying the scene in the room with Kaustubh. I believe the touch of Kaustubh’s lips on her lips was giving her goose bumps.
We returned home. I tried talking to her. But she was in some other world. She went to sleep as soon we reached home. My condition was far worse. I still found it hard to believe what I heard and what I saw. The whole night I could not sleep. Many a times I felt to bring up the incident with her and ask for an explanation. But I could not do so. I was pretty sure that she will not go to him on Thursday. I loved her dearly. She was the mother of my child. A son who was studying engineering and staying in a hostel. She had fulfilled all her responsibility towards me, my son perfectly. I certainly could forgive this minor flirting.
Thursday morning everything was normal as usual. I had taken my breakfast and leaving for my office with the tiffin when she dropped the bomb.
Wife: There is a meeting at six today. I will get late in the evening.
Shell shocked I was. So she is going to meet Kaustubh in the evening. I asked “How late”.
Wife: No idea. Meeting could last till nine or maybe ten
Me: I will come to collect you from the office after the meeting is over. It is dangerous for you to travel alone at such an unearthly hour.
Wife: No! No! I will manage. Don’t trouble yourself.
Me: I insist
Wife: Arre Baba I am telling you not to trouble yourself. Just order something from the nearby hotel and keep the dinner ready for me.
I left home dumbfounded. She was intending to spend three to four hours with Kaustubh. Now it was my turn to get goose bumps. It was hell of a journey to the office. Different scenes enacted in the head. I felt like throwing up. Already feeling bad I reached office and immediately asked for a leave for the day. I roamed aimlessly here and there wondering what to do. Even now I will never know what prompted me to head towards her office and position myself slightly hidden from the gate. It was almost four in the evening. What if she has already left. How will I know. I decided to take a chance and stood there. Surely enough after half an hour she walked out of the office. She was wearing a sari as usual. But wait a minute. She considered this particular sari as the most easiest one to wear as well as to disrobe. Also she looked the sexiest when she wore this particular one. Being married to her for the last 21 years I was the most apt person to vouch for this fact. The bitch was going all out. Damn it. Not for any second did she think about the repercussions in the aftermath of this cheating business. I moved towards her to confront her but stopped. What if I am wrong. What if she is really headed to the meeting. I started following her. I intended not to do anything without proof. As I followed her I could not help thinking that she had truly maintained herself even at this age of 41. Height approximately 5 feet 6 inches. Well-formed hips. Long legs. Well-developed breasts. Small and sexy waist. Slightly voluptuous in the build. I came back to the real world and saw her hailing an auto. Then came the real shocker. Now I was certain that she was indeed going to meet Kaustubh. As the auto halted besides her, she took out her mobile and showed something to the auto driver. The driver nodded and she got inside it. The bitch was showing the address sent thru sms by Kaustubh. I hailed another Auto and asked the driver to follow the auto which was carrying my wife. After a one hour ride in which I lost her auto and somehow managed to locate it again thrice we stopped at a signal. Her auto was right in the front. This signal turned green only for few seconds. I was afraid that If I am not able to cross the signal in the first attempt then I will lose her. As thought it happened. The signal turned red as my auto reached the signal. As soon the signal turned green I asked to driver to speed up and go straight as i had seen her auto go straight when I stopped at the signal. After a while the inevitable had occurred. I had lost her auto. I told my auto driver to stop and clasped my head in my palms and sat in the auto. The auto driver then blurted out. “What is the problem? Why are you following that Auto?”
Never will I understand as to why I let the auto driver know the reason. He listened and said “ I know such a place here where you know these things take place. There is a guest house just few metres away after taking a left turn. I have a friend working over there. If you don’t mind I can make inquiries and let you know. But I will have double the fare.” I nodded and agreed. He drove the auto to that guest house and asked me to stay in the auto as he went to the reception. He was back within few minutes and said. “They are in a room on the third floor” I gingerly asked him if he could help me in finding out what are they up to. He smiled and handed me a key “This is the key to the adjacent room. You can climb out of the window in the wash room onto the ledge and walk up to the adjacent room and try your luck. Also please give Rs.1000/- to the person on the reception. He is my friend. He will not disturb you. I was expecting such a request from you. Don’t spare the bitch” I took the key from him, paid him, handed Rs. 1000/- to the receptionist and reached the room on the third floor. Climbed out of window onto the ledge and here I was.
Like Reply
I peeked inside. They were still talking. Kaustubh was pointing towards her feet and was saying something. I was not able to hear anything as there was a construction work going on in the vicinity. Wife was shaking her head and refusing to do whatever he was saying to her. Slowly he got up and kneeled before her and again said something. This time my wife did not shake her head.
Out of nowhere the noise from construction work stopped and there was an eerie silence. Now I was hearing what they were saying to each other.
Wife: You promised no mischief.
Kaustubh: I am just asking to wipe your wet feet on my jeans. Wait if you want I will dry them with my shirt. Come on Bhabhi where is the mischief here.
She looked into his eyes and slowly lifted her legs and planted her feet on his thighs. Kaustubh sat on the floor in front of her and slowly brought his hands towards her feet and touched them. My wife closed her eyes and swung her head slightly behind. Kaustubh’s hands were feeling her toes, slooooowly moving them to the ankles and caressing them for a while. He then lifted one foot and kissed the toe, then the fingers. Sloooowly he took the toe in his mouth and started sucking it. I saw my wife opened her lips and a sigh escaped from them. “oh … oh God” All the while the other hand was caressing her sexy calves in turn. Slowly his lips ventured towards the ankle and then the calves.
My wife had closed her eyes and turned her head towards the washroom. She was breathing heavily. I could see her breasts move up and down. The touch of another person besides your husband was exciting. Meanwhile kaustubh had lifted her sari till knee and was kissing the calves and shins of both the legs very sensuously. She snapped back into the reality when he tried to take his hand above the knee. She slapped his hand and with a jerk stood up. She was shivering.
Kaustubh too got up and with a swift action took her in his arms. For a while no one moved. Then he planted his lips on her nape. He was kissing her on her nape then slowly moved his lips on her forehead, kissed her eyes, cheeks and when attempting to kiss on her lips she turned her face. He ended up kissing her cheek. “No mischief, Kaustubh. Control yourself. You called me here to talk”
I knew that she will not give her lips immediately. She loved teasing. Kaustubh looked at her pleadingly. She smiled and said “Ok! Close your eyes”. He smiled and nodded and immediately closed his eye.
She moved slightly behind him and let go of her pallu. It landed on the floor. All the time she was looking at the bare upper body of Kaustubh. Broad back, narrow waist, no tummy at all. She was getting all wet in her pussy. Yes now I knew that today Kaustubh is going to fill up my wife’s pussy with his cock. He was still wearing the trousers but the bulge was conveying the news that there was a monster inside waiting to be unleashed. In the meantime my wife had started to unhook the blouse. Once done she removed it and flung it on the chair. Now she was glad in a black bra and sari with the pallu lying on the floor.
The scene was so sexy that if I had my way I would stopped the time there itself. After what seemed to be an eternity she took both her hands behind her back and unclasped the hook holding the bra in its place. She did not remove the bra altogether. It was still hanging by her shoulders. I was having a side view of Kaustubh. He was standing still. Slowly my wife came in front of him and stood there for a while. What was she thinking?. The mangalsutra was dangling in front of her. She took it in her hands and looked at it. The conscience was waging a war with her feelings. One part of the mind wanted her to let go and swim in the current of lust. Wanted her to feel the penis of another man besides her husband in her vagina. Wanted her to feel the cum of another man in her cunt. The other part wanted her to stop. What she was doing was all wrong. But as the time was passing the lust was winning over.
Slowly she removed her bra and flung it on the chair. Now she stood in front of Kaustubh with only a sari on her body. The breasts were all full and well developed. The nipples were erect and taut in anticipation of what will be coming ahead. She moved very slowly towards Kaustubh and touched his chest with her pink nipples.
Kaustubh opened his eyes with a jerk as if he was hit by an electric shock. “Wow” he could mutter only this words. It just took a moment for him to comprehend the situation. Immediately as if he had got the green signal he took my wife in his arms and slowly planted his lips on her lips. This time there was no turning of the face. My God. The scene was unforgettable. Here was an another man kissing my wife on her lips and at the same time holding her tightly in his arms. Her breasts were crushing into his broad chest. Her hands were behind his neck. His hands were across her waist and his palms on her buttocks. He had applied so much pressure that the round breasts of my wife had almost become straight while sticking to his chest.
Wife: Easy baba easy. I am not going anywhere. Just relax. We have lot of time
He relaxed his grip. He continued to kiss her lips. Now his hands came into the play. He moved his one hand from the buttocks to her waist and then moving back a little, sloooowly placed it on the breast, covering it. A cold sigh escaped my wife’s lips “sssssss hhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
When he did not get any adverse reaction from my wife for this he started to massage it. He stopped kissing the lips and moved his lips down towards her chin. The bastard wanted to kiss the breast and suck the nipples. His lips moved to her throat and were going down slowly exploring her body. He bended his knees and when his lips were at the level of the nipples planted a kiss on them turn by turn.
All the while my wife was shivering like a dried leaf. And then he took one of the nipples in his mouth and started sucking it. “Uf! your tongue and lips are hot, very very hot. Doooooooooooon’t stoooooooooop” At the same time he was gently caressing the other nipple with his fingers. As he continued sucking and massaging the nipples of my wife, she had gone delirious. She had thrown her head behind so that kaustubh can have full view and access of her boobs. In the meantime kaustubh had started to suck the other nipple and massaging of the later one. This went on for almost 15 minutes. He was just not able to have enough of my wife’s breast. He was wildly kissing all the places on the breast.
He had to bend his knees and it was an awkward position for him.
He sat on the nearby chair and took my wife close to him. My wife could not spread her legs and straddle him because of the sari and the petticoat.
She started to lift her sari along with petticoat when kaustubh stopped her from doing so. Why had he stopped her?
He was gazing into her eyes and said. “Bhabhi let me do this. I want to feel your thighs”
Slowly he bent over and brought both his hands to her both ankles and brought them together up carrying along the sari and the petticoat to her calves, then knees and then stopped. He was continuously looking into her eyes.
My wife bend down and planted her lips on his lips. This was the indication that he could move ahead. Now his both hands started to move upwards and very soon the milky white sexy thighs were visible. He lifted her sari and petticoat till her waist and stopped. Her panty was now clearly visible.
Still kissing kaustubh wildly she spread her legs and moved forward and straddled him. His hard on was now pressing into her cunt. His hands were caressing her waist and thighs. He broke off the kiss and again took a nipple in his mouth and at the same time he inserted both her hands in the panty and started massaging her buttocks.
The result was that my wife leaned back and placed her both hands on his knees. It was a heavenly scene. Because of this her breasts had protruded further and they begin to appear more ripe and bigger. He roamed his tongue in the valley between the breasts.
My wife muttered “You are going to kill me tonight”
Suddenly she stood up and said something to him. He looked down at his crotch and said something. His hands went to the button of the jeans he was wearing and opened it. He unzipped and removed his jeans and let it fall in his legs. Maybe the zip was hurting her cunt.
But the hard on which I could see in his underwear was unbelievable. It was a huge bulge which I was witnessing. Even my wife looked at it without batting an eyelid. Her eyes were open wide and her mouth agape. Kaustubh noticed her seeing his hard on. He said “Want to see it” and moved his hands to his underwear to remove it. But my wife shook her head and again moving forward straddled him.
Now there were only two flimsy fabric separating his monster cock and my wife’s cunt. They were wildly kissing each other. His hands again reached inside her panty and were slowly caressing her buttocks. His broke of the kiss and started giving lip and tongue treatment to her breasts and erect and taut and pink nipples. Knowingly or unknowingly he was moving my wife’s vagina on his cock. The feel of his manhood rubbing on her vagina had begun to excite her. Her face had become red in colour. She was breathing deeply. Her boobs were rising and falling rapidly.
Kaustubh I believe was playing a cat and mouse game with her. He wanted her to ask him to fuck her. That’s why he was not taking the initiative. When it became unbearable, my wife whispered something in his ears. He stopped and looked at her. Slowly she turned her head towards the bed and in doing so blushed so hard that she wrapped her arms his head and pulled it towards her bosom. She could not look into his eyes.
Kaustubh smiled and wrapping his arms at the buttocks simultaneously lifted her and stood up. Instinctively she had wrapped her legs around his back. He started towards the bed. But in the heat of the movement both of them had disappeared towards the hidden portion of the room. I waited with anticipated breath. What are they doing?
And then the sari flew across the room and landed on the chair. Then it was the turn of the petticoat and finally the panty too landed on the chair. Kaustubh had my nude wife with him. She did not have a single piece of cloth on her body. Slowly I saw my wife come into the view and lay down on the bed. Since half the bed was hidden I could only see the portion of her body from head to low waist. She adjusted the pillow below her head and lifted her hand and beckoned Kaustubh to come to her.
He crept up to her and lay besides her. He still had his underwear on. His hands now roamed all over her white flawless body and felt it. He kissed her on the forehead and slowly moved down the body. Eyes, lips, chin, throat, turn by turn nipples, flat abdomen and then started licking her navel by his tongue.
My wife had closed her eyes and lay still. The only thing I was hearing was her deep breaths. She was basking in the lusty pleasures Kaustubh was giving her through her lips and tongue. Slowly his lips went lower. They reached the waist. And then I could see his head over my wife’s pelvic area. With a jerk my wife sat up in the bed. “ssssssssssssssssss” escaped from her lips.
My God the bastard had kissed her cunt. His head disappeared and I believed he was kissing the sexy legs of my wife. She had again lied down on the bed and closed her eyes. Suddenly I saw him walk into the view. My wife opened her eyes and looked at him. He pointed towards the washroom to my wife. He came into the washroom and then what I saw was very very disgusting
He had his mobile in his hand. He started the camera in the mobile and placed it on the small ledge in the washroom. He was going to record him fucking my wife. He walked back into the room and disappear into the hidden portion of the room.
SUDDENLY Then I saw the bed move. Kaustubh was turning the bed to 90 degrees. The bastard wanted to record the fucking right from the start.
My wife opened her eyes and gave him a surprised look. He pointed to the tube light on the wall which was hidden from me and pointed towards her eyes. Maybe he was suggesting that with the bed in this position light will not fall directly on her eyes. Also he showed her a pack of condom.
My wife was looking at him and also the condom.
He stood still with the condom in his hand.
After what seemed to be a long time he threw the condom into the dustbin. All the while he was gazing into her eyes. There was no response from my wife. He did not move and kept on looking into her eyes.
Sloooowly my wife closed her eyes and nodded her head.
My god! She wanted Kaustubh to fuck her bare skin. No protection. It was okay for her if kaustubh cums in her pussy. Strange are the ways of lust
Like Reply
Kaustubh just stood at the door looking at her. He did not believe his luck that she wanted him to fuck her clean. She wanted to feel the skin of his cock in her cunt directly. No condoms. He was standing between the door and the bed. He removed his underwear and with a flick of his hand it flew across the room and landed on the chair. Kaustubh was now fully nude. He then turned towards the washroom.
My eyes saw what I did not wanted to believe.
A monster cock was rearing its head.
Thick head and a diameter of nearly 2 inches. The length was an awesome 9 inch.
He was going to tear the pussy of my wife apart today.
He turned and then sat on the floor and started kissing her feet. He kissed her toes, fingers, the joints between them. Slowly he kissed her sole and then ankle. Then it was the turn of calves and then the thighs. He climbed the bed as he went kissing her thighs.
Slooooowly he separated my wife’s both thighs and looked at her pussy.
Clean shaven it was. The lips were reddish in colour. Slowly he brought his lips down and planted them on her cunt. This time there was no getting up by jerk but she had caught his hairs on the head and at the same time writhing in pleasure. Her eyes were half closed and lips just nearly open. “kaustubh it is heavens. Don’t stop. My god.” She was swimming in the ocean of lust and the pleasures that Kaustubh tongue and lips were creating for her. Meanwhile he had inserted her tongue in her vagina and was tongue fucking her. My wife’s body shivered in ecstasy. She was drowning in the ocean of the lust. After some time he moved up and after kissing the breasts he took one hand down below at the pelvic area. He was positioning the head of his penis on the opening of my wife’s vagina. He inserted a little bit of his cock in her cunt and then moved forward and then held her shoulders from the back side of my wife.
My wife’s condition was become unbearable. The feel of the cock of someone who was not your husband was driving her crazy. Lust had enveloped her whole body. She was breathing very hard. She had closed her eyes and waited for the entry.
The cat and mouse game was still on. Kaustubh did not do anything and instead was watching the face of my wife with a sadistic smile. When nothing happened my wife opened her eyes and looked at him and then moved her head and locked her lips with his lips.
It was a long, deep and passionate kiss. This was a kiss signalling abject surrender to him. She lifted her head and whispered something into his ears and again laid her head back on the pillow and waited with anticipated breath.
Kaustubh lunged forward with a huge jerk. A wave released from the point of penetration and travelled up the body of my wife. Her balls bounced and her head jerked backwards.
The entire penis had penetrated her cunt.
And then I heard her scream.
She was writhing in pain. She was trying to push off Kaustubh by her hands. But he had her in a vice like grip.
Tears were rolling down her eyes. She was pleading with him to let her go. But the brute had trapped her body in such a manner that she could not escape. The lips of my wife’s pussy were stretched to their maximum. She was squirming like a ragged doll beneath Kaustubh pleading, begging to let her go. “Kaustubh pleeeease let me go. Leave me. It is hurting a lot. I beg of you. Just remove it once. I am not going anywhere. You can put it inside again. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease” Her legs were trying to get some support so that she could push out her body from beneath his. Her face was turning from one side to other and I could see that she was sobbing and trying to bear the pain. Even now she was trying unsuccessfully to push of Kaustubh off her.
Kaustubh laid still. He held her tight in his grip. He had entered his penis into her vagina to the hilt. Now he was just soaking the heat his cock was feeling of a very tight cunt. I could only see his two testicles between their feet. It seemed that the two small balls were a part of my wife’s pussy.
At the same time Kaustubh was enjoying the feel of a very sexy and a beautiful lady caught in his trap. Her well rounded breasts pressed into his chest. His stomach was touching so very erotically the beautiful stomach of my wife. He laid still. Slowly the wriggling of her was reducing. He did not go for the kill immediately. He shifted his gaze towards the face of my wife. By now she had stopped writhing and even her legs were lying still on the sides. Her face was lying on one side. Her eyes were closed.
After sometime she opened her eyes and turned her head towards him. She was looking into his eyes. Both of them kept looking into each other. No one said anything.
Involuntarily she had lifted both the legs and was slowly caressing his thighs with her thighs. Her body was slowly relaxing. The pain was being subsided by a pleasuring feeling of a huge cock which was embedded in her cunt.
She moved her hand towards her pussy and tried to feel the area.
She was trying to imagine what does it looks like of a huge monster cock fully shoved inside her pussy. And then her legs encircled his thighs. Kaustubh tried to kiss her lips but she turned her face away. He waited and kept still. When nothing happened she again turned her face towards him. He gazed into her eyes but did nothing. Slowly she lifted her hands and encircled his neck and then kissed his lips. This was the green signal Kaustubh was waiting for. My wife was pleading him to fuck her. He was ready to ravage her.
Like a long distance runner he started pounding her. He did not believe in small measures. He removed his cock from her cunt till the tip and then shoved it inside her pussy entirely. At the beginning he was pounding her very slowly. He wanted her pussy to get used to the monster. He was biding his time. As time passed he increased his strokes. He did not wait between two strokes. I could now see his thick black penis wet with the juices of my wife’s pussy easily move out and enter her pussy.
My wife’s head lurched backwards at every stroke he delivered.
What an erotic scene it was!. My wife’s legs had encircled his thighs. Their pelvic regions sticking to each other as Kaustubh raising his buttocks and then bringing them down. Her head lurched back at every stroke. Her hands were around his neck. His strong hands pinning my wife down by holding on to her shoulders. At every stroke a sigh escaped my wife’s lips. Her breasts crushed down under the weight of his broad chest. His massive cock reached the deepest crevices of my wife’s pussy. It seemed as if a wave generated from them and travelled through her body juggling her heavy breasts and lurching her head backwards on the way. It seemed as if two well synchronised bodies were moving in motion. It was a heavenly scene. He continued his merciless pounding. Nearly 20 minutes had passed. Thrice I saw my wife cling to his body tight and rub her legs against his legs vigorously and finally tightening them around his waist so tight that he had to stop fucking her for a while. She had climaxed and reached her orgasm. But no cum was seen coming out of her pussy. Her pussy had encircled his penis so very tightly that I believed even air could not have gone through.
Kaustubh kept fucking her for another 15 minutes. But a noticeable change could be seen in the way he was pounding her. He had slowed down a bit. He was approaching his climax and wanted to prolong it as long as possible. He wanted to savour this moment as long as possible.
I could hear their sounds. As kaustubh rammed into her a long sigh escaped her lips “oooooooooooooooo”. Kaustubh was “ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh”
He carried on as long as possible and then I saw his bare buttocks twitch a little, his thighs stiffened and then with a strong and most powerful of all the strokes he shoved all of his cock entirely into my wife’s pussy and collapsed on her. He was panting very hard. And then I saw cum slowly ooze out of my wife’s pussy. He had deposited his sperms into the fertile valley of my wife.
He collapsed over my wife’s body. They lay still for a quite time. My wife’s hand were moving on his back and caressing them.
Then she took her hands on his buttocks and gently squeezed them. Finally she slapped the two of them and said “ Get up. Your weight is too much. I am not able to breath”
He removed his cock from the cunt of my wife and rolled over besides her. My wife’s pussy had acquired of the shape of “O”. The bastard had fucked her to the core. He looked at my wife. My wife covered his face with both her hands and turned over. Maybe the guilt of cheating on her husband prevented her from looking into the eyes of the man who had just few minutes back had fucked her mercilessly and she too very shamelessly had enjoyed it. He stood up and sat on the bed facing her back. Kaustubh started slowly massaging her neck, shoulders, back, waist, her well rounded buttocks. My wife stirred and turned towards him. She slowly got up and sat asides him.
Then she slowly pushed him back. Kaustubh was now lying on the bed on his back. His head was towards me. His flaccid penis was lying on one side. My wife herself lay on his broad body. Kaustubh’s hand were slowly caressing her neck, her back, her buttocks, her thighs. Intermittently she looked up and kissed his lips and I could see her breast crushed on his broad chest. They were now talking with each other
Kaustubh: Okay now
Wife: You are a bastard. That was a bang.
Kaustubh: But you enjoyed it.
Wife: You could have done it slowly. You know how it hurt. It seemed that I was going to die.
Kaustubh: I am sorry. Next time I will be slow
Wife: Next time. Shit! what is the time?
Kaustubh” Seven Thirty
Wife: Um……….. ok be careful next time.
The bitch was ready to be fucked again.
Kaustubh: Thanks for coming. I was sure you will come
Wife: How come?
Kaustubh: Your eyes. They betray you. Every time I look into your eyes, they invite me. Even when you said that you will not come here, at the reception, your eyes were conveying me the message that you had accepted the invitation.
Wife: Clever, very clever.
They lay still for a while.
Kaustubh: why no condom?
She blushed and her face turned red and did not reply
Kaustubh: Why?
Wife: They are for my husband. I wanted to feel your cock bare in my pussy. I wanted to feel the nude skin of your dick. I did not want any protection. No rubber. Did you wanted it?
Kaustubh: Am I out of my mind
Wife: Then why did you show it to me.
Kaustubh: It was a ruse. Luckily you said no. Thanks god.
Suddenly she looked up and with inquiring eyes looked into his eyes. He just shrugged his shoulders. She climbed down from him and looked towards his legs. Unbelievably his penis was getting rigid. While laying on him his penis was between her legs and when it became taut she must have felt it. She just shook her head and said oesn’t it gets tired” Saying this again she lay on his body. After sometime again she looked towards the cock and then as under a trance she climbed down from his body and lay besides him on his arm. She slowly took his hand towards his penis but did not touch it. They were looking into each other eyes.
Both of them moved forward and locked their lips with each other. Her breasts were lying on his chest.
Then she made the move.
Slowly she first touched the monster and then curled her fingers around it.
What a contrasting scene!
The black monster it seemed had white horizontal lines on its body.
She kept her hand still. She was feeling a huge cock in her hand. She wanted that feel to last long.
Then she started to move her fingers up and down his enormous shaft.
I heard Kaustubh say something to her. She instantly looked up and shook her head disagreeing to something. Kaustubh with his hands pointed something to her. She shook her head again.
“I have never done this to my husband. You must be out of your mind” He pleaded again. This time there was no shake of the head. She kept looking into his eyes. She kissed him on his lips and then she started to move downwards towards his chest.
The bitch was going to kiss and maybe suck his monster cock. She hated this. Never once in our married life she had kissed my cock let alone suck it.
Kissing his chest she kissed his nipples. Then kissing his flat stomach her lips had reached his waist. Her balls were touching his erect cock. She moved down and kissed one his thighs and went down till his feet. Now she was coming up. Slowly kissing the other thigh she brought her lips close to his cock. She looked at him and smiled. He nudged her to go head with a jerk of his head.
Slowly she kissed the bulbous head of his penis. Ever so slooooowly she parted her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth. Kaustubh flung his head backwards. Like a slow motion film I saw her mouth slowly taking his monster cock into it. She could only take half of its length. At this point she stopped and looked at Kaustubh. He had closed his eyes and was in different heaven. The feeling of her hot mouth on his cock was delirious. Then she started sucking it. Slowly she moved her lips up and down the length of his penis. After a while when Kaustubh could not control it anymore he caught hold of my wife by her arms and pulled her towards him. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows as to asking him why he had pulled her towards him. Kaustubh said “Now you be on top”.
She smiled and then crossed her one leg over his groin. She had straddled him. She lifted herself slightly and with one hand took hold of his penis. She placed its head on the opening of her cunt and slowly mounted it.
My wife’s vagina had still not got used to this monster. Still, Kaustubh’s cock started to enter her cunt easily at first but it stopped with 1\3rd of it still outside. I could see slight pain on my wife’s face. She had closed her eyes. Her lips were slightly open. Even kaustubh was seeing this.
He then caught hold of her waist and with all his might lunged upwards. Her boobs shook violently and her head fell backwards. A silent cry of anguish escaped her lips. The massive cock had now truly and completely penetrated my wife’s pussy.
She sat on his cock without doing anything. The feeling of the enormous cock in her belly was out of this world. She had thrown her head backwards.
The sight of my wife impaled on his cock and sitting nude on his groin was too much for him. He caught hold of her boobs and started massaging them. His fingers were slightly pinching her nipples. His hands were moving all over her breasts, her back, her flat abdomen.
Very slowly my wife started riding his cock. Her body made a very sensual action. As her groin moved in front taking the whole cock into her cunt her boobs and her head tilted backwards.
My god the scene was erotic. I had a very stiff cock in my trousers. Somehow I managed to control myself or otherwise I too would have cummed. Kaustubh”s hand were kneading her ripe boobs, pinching her nipples. Squeezing her buttocks from behind. In between he rose up and started sucking the erect nipples. Wife held him tight and clunged to her. After almost 5 minutes I could sense that she was climaxing.
Her breath had become deeper. She was taking breaks in between and keeping her hand on his chest.
And then she cummed. A erotic cry escaped her lips “ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo “ She collapsed on Kaustubh’s chest.
Kaustubh was not over yet. He rose and sat on the bed with my wife straddling him. Then he started to turn towards the washroom. Now I could see my wife’s entire back as she sat on his cock
The bastard wanted to record the fuck. He placed his hand below the buttocks of my wife and lifted her. He lifted her till only the head of his enormous cock was inside her vagina and then he dropped her. Like a slow motion film I saw my wife disembark on his cock and it disappeared from the view hidden deep into her cunt. As the buttocks of my wife settled on his groin area my wife threw her head behind and let out a stffled scream “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooooooooooooood”
My wife had almost lost her senses by now. Kaustubh was using her body at his will. He kept fucking her like this for minutes. He had a very long lasting stamina. After what seemed like an eternity I saw his face go tight. Now he was squeezing the buttocks of my wife with more power. I knew the climax was near.
And then he cummed into my wife’s cunt.
He lay down on the bed with my wife on top of him. This time their heads were on the farther side. Their legs were nearer towards me. The entire cock of his was inside her vagina. They lay still for quite a long time. Finally Kaustubh said to my wife “You do not want to get off me.”
Wife just shook her head. She was enjoying the feel of a spent cock in her cunt. Despite the orgasm Kaustubh’s cock was still slightly erect. After nearly 15 minutes wife said
Wife: What is the time?
Kaustubh: Eight Thirty.
Wife: We should leave. My husband will be worried. I told him I am going to a meeting and will be late.
Kaustubh: Liar
Wife: Liar! Should I have told him that I was meeting you in a guesthouse and will be fucked by you. Liar my foot.
For quite some time no one spoke. Then my wife said “Besides your wife and now me, have you I mean had sex with anyone.
Kaustubh: When I shifted to our society, I had eyes only for you. Day and night I always dreamt of fucking you. I even tried to come near to you but you never gave me any lift. But then since last few months I saw that you were. Slowly but surely giving the desired response. How did the change come about?
Wife slowly rolled over from his body and lay besides him. Kaustubh slowly turned over and folded one of his arms at elbow and rested his head in his palm. Now he was seeing my wife lying nude besides him.
His free hand started caressing her body. From her thighs it moved over to her abdomen. From there to her magnificent boobs. Her neck. Her lips and again finally down to her cunt. He started gently massaging her pussy.
Wife had closed her eyes and again she was breathing deep. The magical touch of his fingers were creating current of lust all over her body. Kaustubh in the meanwhile bent his head towards her breasts and was sucking the nipples. Suddenly she snapped out of it and sat on the bed. The teat which Kaustubh was sucking snapped out of his mouth.
Wife: Enough now I want to go.
Kaustubh: You did not answer my question
Wife: Some other time. I am getting late. Get ready we are leaving.
Saying this she climbed out of the bed turned towards the chair where her clothes were lying.
That instant I looked at Kaustubh’s face. He was looking at her buttocks in a very lecherous way.
What was he thinking and what was he going to do.
Even before my mind could think he grabbed a hand of my wife and pulled her over to him. He caught her by her waist and made her sit on her lap with her back facing him. One arm he tightened around her waist and the other arm he wrapped around her breasts with one hand cupping her ball. She was sitting on his cock. She said “Enough Kaustubh. Lets leave. Your wife and my husband are waiting for us.”
Kaustubh: Fuck them. I will not let you go so very soon. I lusted for you for all these time. I want to fuck you all night. Call up your husband and tell him that you will be late.”
Wife: You are crazy. It is getting late. Please. I came here when you called me. Now at least listen to me.
Kaustubh: Ok bhabhi. As you wish. But just sit like this for a while.
Wife: Theek hai. But just for a while
Kaustubh was now caressing her boobs one by one and pinching the nipples. The other arm was roaming on her abdomen, thighs and massaging her pubic area. Her back was sticking to his chest.
“ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss” escaped my wife’s lips. The bastard had penetrated his finger into her cunt. Her head was thrown on her shoulder. She turned her face side wards. Then they kissed.
Slowly he took his mouth on her ear and said something. My wife with a jerk stood up and turned towards him.
“No! Never. Do not even think of it”
Kaustubh: Please
Wife: I will never allow you to fuck my ass hole. Even I have not allowed it to my husband.
Kaustubh: Ok Ok but just let my cock touch your ass hole. I promise nothing more than that.
Wife: Now I know you very well bastard. You had promised that you will only talk. But see what else you have done to me. Not a chance. Get ready. Drop me to an auto stand.
Kaustubh: Pleaaaaase Bhabhi! Just once.
Saying this he stood up and took her in arms and started kissing her all over the face. In between he kept uttering “please please please please”
Wife: Ok Ok! But you will just touch and nothing else.
Kaustubh: Ok this is what we will do. I will sit on the bed. I will not even touch you. You do it by yourself. Theek Hai
Like Reply
Kaustubh went and sat on the bed. His cock was erect and hissing like a serpent waiting for the prey to come to him.
My wife walked up to him and then turned around. Slowly she took both his legs in between her two legs and using her both hands she stretched her buttocks outside so that her ass hole could be easily accessible to Kaustubh shaft.
And then she slowly bend down.
I was watching her face intently.
At one point she stopped. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened and a sigh escaped from her lips.
Yes his monster cock must have touched her ass hole
Very slowly she let go of her hands.
Now her ass hole was resting on his cock.
The colour on her was changing. It had turned crimson red. Range of emotions appeared on her face.
I knew that her ass hole was the most sensitive part of her body.
Suddenly Kaustubh fell back on the bed.
Result was that his penis rose up a little. Surely it must have penetrated a little bit in her ass hole as my wife bent forward and kept her hands on his knees and bit her lips. She was getting very excited. I knew it as whenever I touched her ass hole she shivered in excitement.
She swayed in the tides of emotions. Kaustubh kept his word. He did not touch her a bit.
She gritted her teeth, shook her head and stood up.
Her breasts were rapidly moving up and down. She was shivering.
She walked up to the chair and took her bra.
Slowly she turned around and watched Kaustubh and his monster.
Kaustubh was looking straight into her eyes. Then he took his hand to his cock and started massaging it. It was slowly becoming red and huge.
Her eyes were now fixed on his penis.
Her tongue slowly wet her lips.
She turned back, wore her bra and took her blouse.
She stood still, looking towards the wall.
Then she turned and flung herself on Kaustubh’s body and was kissing him violently.
A victorious smile was on his lips. He unhooked her bra, removed it and her balls were free again.
He shifted her and stood up. The serpent had its prey, begging it to devour it.
He made her kneel on the bed and spread her legs.
Her ass hole was now his to tear it apart.
He spat on his hand and applied his saliva on his monster. Again he spat on his fingers and applied it on her ass hole.
Slowly he moved in behind her and positioned the head of his cock on the mouth of her ass hole.
He was ready for the kill.
I knew it that it would be a torture for her. Her ass hole was virgin. And now this huge monster was going to invade it and rip it apart.
Kaustubh encircled my wife’s groin with his arms and
A scream! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
My god! The scream was so loud that it could have been heard on the floor below.
The brute had inserted his entire organ in one go into her ass hole.
I could only a pair of balls between their joined bodies.
The scream had stopped.
Her face was lying on one side and it seemed that she had fainted.
Kaustubh held her tight and did not let her fall on the bed.
Her balls were hanging loose and touching the bed.
He lifted one leg and kept it on the bed. Now I could clearly see his shaft fully penetrated into her ass hole. The ass hole had turned round in shape.
He waited for her to come to her senses.
After a while her head moved a bit.
I saw her moving her open her eyes. For a while it seemed that she was unsure where she was.
Then the realisation. Tears swelled in her eyes. She was crying. Now she felt the full impact of this situation. She had cheated. Her head moved forward.
Kaustubh had started to pound her ass hole. He was not taking any half measures.
He removed his cock fully from her ass hole and shoved it to its hilt back into it.
My wife was crying and muttering incoherently “ O God! What I have done? Please forgive me Ooooooooooooooooooo God I am sorry for what I have done.”
Kaustubh it seemed had reserved his best for the last.
He was ramming into her like a locomotive engine gone out of control.
The mutterings had stopped and I saw my wife close her eyes as her breasts juggled vigorously and her head moved forward every time Kaustubh rammed into her.
Her face which had a sense of guilt written over it had now changed. She was enjoying the pleasure given to her by this enormous cock in her ass hole.
Kaustubh was moving in top gear. He was fucking her ass in a perfectly synchronised manner. He was now holding her by her pelvic region. As he plunged his rod into her ass hole, simultaneously he brought her ass hole towards it.
I slowly started to hear grunts of pleasure escape my wife’s lips. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh o o o o o o o o sssssssssssss”
Kaustubh increased his speed. The end was near. He too was moaning hard “yes yes yes yes yes yeah yeah yeah o god o god o god o god”
And finally
His thighs tightened. His face distorted. His testicles twitched as he climaxed. He shoved his cock for the last time into her ass hole and flung back his head and closed his eyes. A loud growl escaped from his mouth “ yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah”
Slowly he collapsed on her body. His cock still remained in her ass hole.
After a while my wife managed to push him off her body.
She stood up and nearly stumbled but at the last moment balanced herself. She dressed up completely and sat on the chair.
Now I was aware that the storm in the room had ended.
I was just thinking of going back to my room when a crazy idea struck me.
Immediately I inserted my hand into the window and groped in the dark searching for something.
My eyes lit up when I hit the jackpot.
Swiftly and carefully I walked back to the window of my room and climbed into the washroom.
I closed the window and came into the room.
I opened the door of my room and came out, walked slowly and stood in front of the door of their room.
I was hearing voices come out of the room. Kaustubh was shouting about his mobile which is missing. My wife was saying him to hell with your mobile. First you drop me the auto stand and the come back again to search for it.
Their argument continued for a while. Then a sound of resounding slap.
My wife was shouting at him for something.
Things cooled down a bit.
Then the latch to the door was opened.
The door opened.
END
Like Reply
Oyi.. writer.. just extend the story and finish it with the PROOF of the husband had... It's a request...
Like Reply
WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Like Reply