Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MAN BOOB or GYNECOMASTIA..PlZ Help
I am 26 and overweight too, I actually want to know wither I have Man boob because of being overweight or due to having a medical condition like gynecomastia. Kindly Reply me your suggestion in the replies/

People without  knowledge of what this condition is may stop them-self form giving me an answer, Kindly give answer if you know the solution and qualified or experienced to answer, a googled answer is not required

Thank you
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Only a certified medical professional can confirm about gynecomastia as its difficult to conclude on this forum with little information. You should not be worried about gynecomastia, rather focus on reducing weight. Generally this condition is due to overweight. Don't think you have experienced swellings or pain at these areas.
There are certain exercises which focus on these areas and do provide good results. For example, pushups but with your palms resting close to each other while focusing on chest area. You can find lots of videos on these exercises on YT. However, you need to focus more on compound movements for overall reduction first. Keep patience, be consistent with your efforts. Things won't happen easily, as its easy to gain but difficult to reduce weight. Get into fitness groove with good diet, everything can be achieved.

Note: Replying an old thread, but just want to give info that these conditions are reversible with proper workout and diet.
Like Reply
(04-05-2019, 10:39 AM)Fetish_99 Wrote: I am 26 and overweight too, I actually want to know wither I have Man boob because of being overweight or due to having a medical condition like gynecomastia. Kindly Reply me your suggestion in the replies/

People without  knowledge of what this condition is may stop them-self form giving me an answer, Kindly give answer if you know the solution and qualified or experienced to answer, a googled answer is not required

Thank you

First focus on losing weight. After you are in position that you can call yourself on the atheletic end, see if the problem of your chest persists. If it does, then go to a doctor. Remember to first go to a general doctor and not a plastic surgeon directly (a plastic surgeon makes money out of surgery. He may ask you to go through with the operation even if you don't need it)
Like Reply