Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Story :- My Wife Swetha

Written by seamen1075
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My Wife Swetha

This is my first story I am writing, hope you enjoy
My Wife Swetha
“Raghu, do you have any work tonight” my wife Swetha asked me
I look at her questioningly… “any plans you have”
Swetha hesitates and says “ Rajesh is coming today evening”
I ask “oh…. You want me to go anywhere ?“
Swetha “ no its ok if you want to be home……..hope you understand Rajesh is coming after two months in Germany. He came back yesterday and he said he is coming here directly after he finishes work in his office today evening”
“ I am ok with it “ and I sit on the couch reading the news paper
After some time I see Swetha going in our bed room and bring out some things and she goes to the guest bed room and come back empty handed. “ I kept few thing which you might require in the night in the guest bed room, just see and let me know if you want me to keep anything else”
This is all happening in the afternoon after we had our lunch and I started reading news paper.
I could see excitement in the face of Swetha which she is desperately trying to hide it from me. I smile to myself
After reading the newspaper I fold it and I keep it on the table and I get up and go to our bed room for the afternoon siesta. As I enter Swetha looks at me and says “ Rajesh said he would be here by seven”
“ok” and I lie down on the bed while Swetha opens the cupboard looking for something and she takes out a saree and the matching blouse which I bought it for her during our honeymoon and she wore it only once during the last five years of our marriage. Later whenever I ask her to wear it she used to say ‘saree is too thin to carry’ or ‘everything is visible what will people say’ or ‘I can’t wear this, what if someone comes to our house’
I look at the saree and smile to myself and said “Don’t spoil the saree” I say to her. Swetha looks at me with fake anger on her face and she blushes turning around. She takes the saree and blouse and keep it on the rack where she usually keeps her things which she is going to wear later and she goes out.
As soon as she went out I get up and look at the things which she kept. I could see all the things except bra and petticoat and I remember asking her to wear the saree without any bra or petticoat. The one time she wore the saree she was complaining that this saree is difficult to manage without under garments. That night we had great sex and its been four years and the saree did not come out of the cupboard.
I go back on the bed and I go to sleep. After few hours of sleep when I got up I heard some sound from the kitchen of cooking and I look at the clock and its 5PM already. I get up and go into kitchen and I ask and have my evening coffee. I get dressed and go out for my evening stroll

Like Reply
I come back home by 0630PM. As I enter I see that Swetha had finished cooking and she was going into our bed room with a towel. I sat in the hall and started watching some TV programs.

Around 7 PM Swetha come out of our bed room wearing that saree and blouse and after looking at her I was sure that she is not wearing any bra or petticoat. She was looking gorgeous and I was getting tempted to pull her on the couch and fuck her but I resisted myself. As she was walking I could see her legs clearly through the material. As the blouse itself was in her body color and transparent it was looking like she was not wearing any blouse. As material was transparent her side boob was visible through the blouse. The palloo of the saree was over her blouse and which was covering any chance of her pink nipples coming into view through saree. As she does regular exercise she was in good shape and her shape was getting enhanced due to her saree and the way she was carrying it

I get up and go to relieve myself in the bathroom in our bed room. I notice that the bed is all made up with a fresh bed sheet and all the things in the room are arranged and it was looking like some room freshener was sprayed. Looking at all of this I understood how much Swetha was looking forward for Rajesh. Af ter I relieve myself I come back and sit on the couch with my back towards the door watching TV. From the place I was sitting I could see the main door in a mirror which was on the opposite wall of the main door.

After about ten minutes someone rings our doorbell rings and Swetha immediately rushes from the kitchen to open the door without giving me a change to get up (Though I was not planning to get up). As soon as she opened the door I could see a glow in her eyes and I immediately understood that her Rajesh has come.

He enters our house and I could see the surprise in his eyes looking at Swetha. His hand automatically went up towards her breast and started squeezing it. He tried to bend down to kiss my wife but she stopped him. My wife did not anticipate him to start fondling her at the door itself so she took some time to regain her composure and to whisper to him that I am sitting in the hall and till that time Rajesh continued to show his strength on her breast and kissed her on her cheek. She immediately held his hand and asked him to stop as I am sitting on the couch. I could hear their whispers and some moans escaped from the lips of my wife before she stopped him and closed the door after he came inside. My wife adjusted her saree before she informed me about Rajesh.
Like Reply
Swetha says “Raghu……. Rajesh has come” and I get up from my couch to greet him.

“Hi Rajesh…. come in and have a seat” and I show him the couch
It looked like Rajesh was not expecting me to be present in the house when he came so he got a little nervous seeing me, he comes over and sits on the other couch

“So Rajesh……...How was your trip to Germany? hope you had a good time there”
“It was good, we had a lot of meetings and lot of work there and hardly got any time to roam around” Rajesh Said

I asked him “So you did not have any spare time for German girls?” I say that while looking at Swetha.

Hearing me say that my wife gets angry and start showing it in her eyes and immediately rebukes me showing a pang of her jealousy “What is your problem if he had time for other girls or not?”.

I was expecting to hear something similar from her I smiled to myself especially hearing the word ‘other’.

In the meantime my wife brings some juice packets, two glasses and some nuts in a tray and keeps it in front of Rajesh bending down. She stayed there in front of him and asks him what juice he would like to have and he promptly replies “Mango, you know I like Ripe Mangos” looking at her. I could not see my wife’s face but I am sure she has enjoyed his comment. She poured some mango juice in a glass and pours some Orange juice for me in another glass bending down and then gives the glasses to us both.

I was looking at both of them and understood what was going on. My wife was actually teasing Rajesh and was giving him a good view of her juicy breasts through her low cut transparent blouse and Rajesh was enjoying it right front of me …. her husband. I was sure my wife was all wet for him down below.

Me and Rajesh continued to talk for some time about office, Germany trip etc etc. After about ten minutes Swetha brings a towel and before going inside our bed room calls Rajesh.

“Rajesh I am keeping the towel in the bath room in OUR bedroom, if you want to take bath” and throws a smile at him and enters and closes the door behind her. Rajesh immediately gets up and follows her into their bed room and promptly closes the door behind leaving me alone in the hall.

I could hear some hustling, sound of my wife’s bangles and some giggling and some laughter and some moans and I understood what was happening inside.

After about 10 minute my wife comes out hiding her smile and adjusting her saree and goes into the kitchen which is across the hall on the other side.

As she goes past me I could not but notice that her saree was slightly crumpled near her chest and her saree had slipped down and her navel was clearly visible. I could see some red marks on her hips which were showing up due to her fair complexion.
Like Reply
After some time Rajesh came out of our bed room wearing a banian and a short cotton elastic short which I used to wear before sleeping, I understood that my wife would have given him for wearing as he would not have brought any with him. Rajesh comes over and sat with me in the hall and we talked about our jobs, our childhood games, pranks. And all the scolding we used to get due to our pranks from the neighbors.

While we continue to remember our childhood days my wife Swetha arranges our dinner on the table and called us. I got up from the couch and I told my wife that I will freshen-up and come and it will take some time. Swetha knows that when I say that I am freshening up, it means I’ll take at least 15-20 min in bathroom. I started going into our bed room and realizes that it is not mine at least till the time Rajesh is in our house and I turned and went into our guest bed room to freshen up looking at Swetha and smiling.

I intentionally left our guest bed room door slightly open when I went in. I quickly washed my hand and I came out and peeped through the corner of the door to see what is happening. I could not see both Rajesh and Swetha anywhere near the dining table or the hall. I could hear some sounds of my wife’s moans , some whispering and some slapping sounds. I slowly came out of the guest bed room without making any sound and I found out that sounds were coming from our kitchen and I peeped into it.

What I saw was my 26year old wife Swetha bending over and holding on to our kitchen platform. Her saree was raised above her hips and her white smooth ass was exposed. Rajesh was standing behind my wife, his shorts were near his ankles with his brown ass open. Rajesh was bending over my wife and had his palms inside my wife’s blouse from the front and holding and squeezing my wife’s breasts. His thick and long dick was moving in and out of my wife’s pussy. He was fucking her with hard strokes giving out slapping sounds and with each stroke moans were slipping out of my wife’s mouth. Rajesh was kissing and biting my wife all over her back.

I stood there looking at them with my dick very hard. I lowered my shorts a little and took out my dick and started playing with it.

I stood there looking at Rajesh fucking my hot wife in that position playing with my dick for almost 10 minutes and all through Rajesh was fucking my wife without stopping or getting tired. I started to wonder at Rajesh’s stamina fucking my wife. No wonder my wife was all excited when she heard that he was coming for her.

Seeing all that I could not control myself and I started cumming. I immediately lifted my short up so that I don’t spoil the floor or leave any evidence.

I quickly went back to guest bed room and I flushed the toilet cleaned my shorts and I came out making some sounds.
Like Reply
By the time I came out I saw Rajesh was sitting at the dining table and Swetha was standing beside him as if nothing had happened. As I came out my wife gave a suspicious look looking at my shorts and asked what happened, then I realized my mistake that I could have hidden that small wet patch of my cum with my t-shirt but now cleaning has made it a bigger wet patch.

“its nothing , it got wet in bathroom” and I looked at her and smiled. She understood what I have done and her suspicion was almost got confirmed. She looked at me and smiled shaking her head.

As we three started having our dinner I noticed a red hickey on my wife’s neck which she covered it with her paloo but did not do a good job. My thoughts immediately went to their last act I saw , Rajesh biting her back. I could not take of the scenes and they were regularly coming in front of my eyes. Rajesh’s fucking my wife hard from behind his thick long dick getting rammed into my wife’s bald pussy and coming out coated with her juices. The scene was beautiful. I was actually mesmerized looking at that scene at the time.

After we finished our dinner I started faking a yawn. I told Rajesh that I am feeling sleepy and I go into guest bed room and close my door and I switch off the lights. I immediately started hearing their activities outside and I smile to myself.

After some time I hear door not turning and I see my wife coming into the room with a bottle of water. She keeps it on the table beside my bed. She sat beside me on the bed beside me and places her hand on my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes.

“Raghu, Are you ok with this……”

I smile ….. “Yes baby, I am fine…just enjoy….don’t think, I love you and I will always keep loving you…. whatever happens” I assured her

I move my hand and I try to insert my hand into her saree and she stops me smiling and said “I am Rajesh’s property now and you need his permission to touch me”

I look at her and smile ….“Then start telling me…..”

“You saw it……..……” Swetha said just to reconfirm her suspicion and I smiled.

“You…..” and she hit my hand with her fist.

“ok tell me more…..” I asked

“Nothing more happened…….”

“What about …..bedroom?”

“You know what might have happened” and gives a sly smile.

After talking to me for few minutes “Raghu……I need to go Rajesh is waiting for me outside”

“Ok go………....enjoy”

She smiles getting up and starts to leave the room. After few taking few steps she turns around and says “I’ll tell…….let Rajesh go……….. now be a good boy and have a good sleep…..”and when she is about open the door she turns around and said “Raghu we might sleep till a little late tomorrow……... don’t forget to pick up milk and most important don’t forget to get the Pill tomorrow morning…..……Rajesh doesn’t like to use…………..…” She opens the door and smiles at me before closing the door without finishing her sentence.
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
finish the story please
Like Reply
I lay down on the bed thinking and imagining what might be happening now and as expected things started between my wife and Rajesh. Some laughter , some fast paced steps, some more laughter “ No……… Not here……..inside……...ouch…………..ok ok……….” and after sometime I hear TV switching on and an English movie starts playing. It was “Pretty Woman”.

I was very surprised as I was expecting them to go to their bed room. And then I remembered my wife telling me about what Rajesh likes to do or what he wants her to do and I was sure that this is what was happening. Anyways I know that I would get to know what happened after Rajesh goes. But I could not help myself and started imagining it……………

My wife sitting on couch all naked with her left leg folded and right leg down. Rajesh all naked lying down on her lap with his head resting on her left leg, my wife lifting his head while holding her breast and puts her nipple in his mouth and Rajesh sucking on my wife’s breast playing with her other breast while her mangalsutra rests between her breasts and finally my wife holding Rajesh’s dick in her right hand and playing with it.

This picture started forming right in front of my eyes and I started playing with my dick imagining all possible things happening there in the hall.

“Ouch………don’t bite………yeah I like it ……….but not hard like that…….” And then some laughs from Rajesh……….

“don’t pinch it…..………ouch…………it has a lot of job whole night ” I heard Rajesh saying

“Now you understand how it is………………..”

I was sure that my imagination was correct and I smiled to myself.

This went on for some time between them and after that I stopped hearing TV sound……….and after some time I stopped hearing my wife’s and Rajesh’s voice

I could guess that they have gone into their bedroom.

I waited for some time and I came out of guest bed room. As I stepped out I saw my banian which Rajesh was wearing lying near the door in front of the fridge. My wife’s blouse was on the table in front of the couch. Her saree and Rajesh’s short was near our kitchen. That explained everything about hurried steps i heard. Looked like my wife was trying to escape and Rajesh finally managed to catch her and managed to get what he wanted.

I picked up my wife’s saree and I found it wet in some places. When I smelled it I could guess that it was the smell of my wife’s juices but something else was also there. I went over and sat on the couch and I saw a wet patch on one side and I was sure it was her juices which leaked. I noticed a similar but a bigger patch on the cloth seat of the chair where my wife was sitting during dinner.

Sitting in our small hall on the couch I could hear sounds from their bedroom. My wife’s moans, slapping of their thighs, kisses etc etc…. What was going on inside was very leisure unlike the fast paced fucking Rajesh was giving my wife before our dinner.

Each stroke he was giving, a moan from my wife’s mouth , sound of slap of their thighs followed by headboard bang of my cot. I was imagining my wife lying naked and Rajesh lying on top of my wife resting his legs up to his knees on the bed and fucking her. The earlier sight of his dick entering my wife’s pussy came back in front of my eyes. The only difference was it was moving slowly now.

After some time the sounds stopped and I heard my wife asking him

“What happened……….where are you going…………….”

“What are you looking for…………”

There was silence for some time and then I heard Rajesh saying “ Happy Anniversary darling……..”

And then a lots and lots of kissing……..I am sure my wife was kissing Rajesh. I had a lot of such experiences of my wife’s kissing whenever she is excited……

I turned around and looked at the clock and it was showing that it’s just past Midnight…………

I started wondering ………………what anniversary is it they are excited about………
Like Reply
I started wondering ………………what anniversary is it they are excited about………
Hearing all their excitement my thoughts went to the first time I saw Swetha before our marriage.

It was when I went to their house for the first time. She came into the room all decked up. It was love at first sight for me. I was mesmerized looking at her. It was similar to what my friends used to say……..check if bells start ringing when you see the girl….yes bells were ringing and I could imagine are moving around in my head and saying to me. Yes….make her yours…..don’t let her go at any cost….and it was an instant YES which I blurted out loud. I came back from my trance hearing a lot of laughter around. I understood what happened…..and I looked at Swetha sitting on the chair looking like a doll, fair, beautiful, charming, looking at me and smiling. Our marriage was solemnized immediately and 2 weeks later we were married and Swetha became my life.

I was desperately waiting for her to come to me to our fully decorated room on our first night and when she came it was as if the whole room was lit up and my happiness knew no bounds.

I went near to her and I placed my arm around her shoulder and brought her to the bed which was covered with flowers and made her sit. I lifted her chin and I looked into her shy eyes.

“I Love You Swetha……..” and hugged her. I slowly started kiss her neck and I noticed that her skin was turning red where ever I was kissing. I continued my kissing all over and I came to her lips. I could see a quiver on her pink lips and I smiled. I placed my lips on hers and I started kissing. Swetha slowly started responding and our kissing started to get intense with our tongues fighting and our saliva getting mixed and both taking a part of it.

I pushed her paloo from her shoulder and in fell down. I placed my palms on her young breasts and I started squeezing them and swetha started moaning in my mouth our kiss continuing. Swetha’s hands were over my shoulders pulling me towards her and kissing me while I was playing with her breasts. I slowly removed buttons of her blouse and removed the blouse from her body. I quickly unhooked her bra and I released her heavenly mounds. I stopped kissing and slowly moved away to have a look at her.

Her 32 C size young perky breasts were heaving up and down and inviting me to attack. Swetha looked at me looking at her breasts and got shy and she tried to cover them with her hands. I stopped her while I removed my kurta leaving my bare chest open for her. I slowly pushed Swetha down on the bed and made her lie down. I placed my palms on her breasts and started to squeeze them looking into her inviting eyes.

Swetha started playing with the hair on my chest and slowly started tickling my nipples which was getting me excited. I bend down and I took one of her nipple in my mouth and started squeezing the other. Swetha placed her palms on her my head and started pressing it on her chest encouraging me with her moans and indicating that I was doing a good job.

While playing and sucking on her breasts I moved my hands to the knot of her saree and I released it. I tried searching for the knot of her petticoat and started moving my hand all over. Swetha understood my plight and she moved one of her hand down and she released the knot of the tie rope. My hand went immediately into her petticoat and straight between her legs and onto her pussy and started rubbing my fingers on her pussy lips. Swetha feeling my fingers started bucking her hips and helping me. After some time I stopped and I released the knot of my pyjama and I removed it along with my underwear and I was stood in front of her all naked with my 7 inch dick hard in front of her eyes and ready to pound. Looking at me like that Swetha raised her hands and was calling me to come to her.

I bend down and moved my palms toward her hips and holding her half removed saree and petticoat and removed them. Swetha lifted her legs to help me take them off her body. I started looking at her and she immediately tried to cover the parts where I was looking with one hand and with other hand she was calling me to come on her.

I lowered myself on top her and I started kissing her while I moved my hands all over her body. I again placed my fingers on her pussy and I felt it wet. I moved my palm to my dick and rubbed it on her pussy lips for some time while we continue to kiss. I placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and I gave a slow push and I entered her. Swetha’s body gave a jerk as soon as my dick entered her pussy. I continued to kiss her while I started to push my dick till it stopped going inside. I started moving my hips and I slowly started to fuck in that position for some time and then with a jerk I push almost half of my dick inside her pussy. Swetha gave out a shriek and I immediately closed her lips with mine. I saw her face and I could see a drop of tear come out of her eyes and it went down the side of her face.

I continued to kiss her and when I saw her moving her hips I slowly started to move my hips and started to fuck. I slowly increased my pace of fucking her when she started lifting her hips matching mine and pushing my dick slowly inside her till my whole dick inside her pussy.

I stopped and I kissed her and I asked her “ Are you ok……” and she nodded her head with a smile. I resumed fucking her and at one point I felt her hands on my back and her nails digging into my skin. I increased my pace and continued to fuck and then she shuddered and I could feel her release her juices on my dick. I waited for some time and I resumed fucking her and now she was getting wild and started pushing her hips up. She was all ecstatic. I started feeling my cum rise and increased my pace of fucking and when I was about to come I pushed my dick fully in and I started coming. I felt Swetha shudder again and I felt her release her juices again, second time in the first time of our copulation.

I was very happy looking at satisfied look on her face when she finished cumming. I lied on her for some time kissing her all over her face and I when my dick came out of her pussy I got up and lie down beside her and kissing her on her lips holding her face in my palms.
Like Reply
After the first time both were very satisfied and tired and we slept off. We had sex one more time the next day morning again after getting up.

After few days we went for our honeymoon for a week and most of the time we were there on bed fucking like rabbits. What I understood was her appetite for sex is very high and she was very willing and used to participate and encourage whole heartedly. I was very happy that I could match her appetite and satisfy her.

I think I did not mention earlier…. I am an officer on merchant ships. My job requires me to sail for 3-4 months and I get a leave for 2-3 months. When I was leaving for ship leaving Swetha at home she was not happy. The 3-4 months on ship use to go very slow and every day we used to talk on phone. It was more of sex talk than anything else. What else can anyone expect between a 26year old husband and a 21year old wife separated by vast ocean in the middle.

Once I am back Swetha used to pounce on me and our honeymoon used to start for the next 2-3 months every time. We had decided that we would not go for kids for some time so that we can enjoy our life. Due to my job I had to shift from my village to Chennai. Whenever I used to go on ship my wife used to go back to village and stay with my parents or her parents. This life of ours went on very well for the first two and half years with me staying at home for 2-3 months and joining ship for 3-4 months. During my leave we used to come back to Chennai where I used to take up some teaching job for few hours every day.

During that time my child hood friend Rajesh who was 2 years younger to me shifted to Chennai after completing his PG. Rajesh got a good job in a multinational company in Chennai as an IT professional. His company had given him a flat which was around 6 km from our house and he used to stay there alone. Rajesh used to have high regard of me as I used to help him in his studies which I was very good at. He used to call me Anna.

After shifting to Chennai Rajesh used to come to our house regularly and sometimes all three of us used to go out on weekends. We both used to go to gym and workout whenever I am on leave. I used skip workout few time but he used to be very regular and which used to show it on his physique. He was handsome, tall, broad chested and with well chiseled body.

Swetha being a house wife used to be home always and used to get bored. Rajesh used to ask her to come and workout in gym to maintain her body. Swetha used to laugh it off. Even without workout Swetha was very fit and very curvy. She used to get a lot of catcalls whenever she went out. She used to come back and complain to me and I used to laugh if off saying that she is so sexy that men can’t resist her charm.

Around three years after our marriage I started noticing some changes in my wife. Swetha’s interest in sex had reduced. Thought we used to have sex daily her interest in sex had come down. Swetha became very moody. Whenever I used to ask her she used to brush me off saying that everything is fine. Every time I used to go for the ship she used to be very unhappy. She never used to express it but I could understand her frustration of a lady with high sexual appetite and requires good amount of sex at least once every day is suddenly deprived of it when I am on board. She even stopped going back to village citing that ladies in the village used to look at her with sympathy as her husband is not there with her. I used to feel very sad that due to my job I could not completely satisfy my wife and also that she had to listen to all kinds of bullshit in our village.
Like Reply
Swetha
Hi All , This is Swetha and let me continue with my side of the story before my marriage with Raghu.

I was the darling daughter of my parents and a cute sister of my brother Srinu who is 8 years elder to me. From the time I attained my puberty I had started having a lot of sexual feelings which I used to control. I was very silent and a good girl as per everyone around but I only knew how I used to feel inside burning with desires. With internet everything was accessible and I used to watch porn and in particular I liked to watch porn of men with big dicks while playing with myself.

When I joined college Rajesh was my senior. I never met him personally but I used to fancy him. He was a captain of our Cricket team and he used to play well. I used to watch him play in the ground and imagine him play with my body in the nights. He was tall and handsome and all girls used to fall for him. Me being of silent type I never used to express my thoughts to any one or tried talking to him.

My situation with my desires went bad when my brother go married to Renu my sweet bhabhi. Their room was adjacent to mine and had a connecting door and all the activities in that room were clearly audible. My bhabhi Renu was very vocal in bed and whenever my brother and my bhabhi were inside there was no respite for me and my juices used to start pouring out.

One incident happened about a week before my marriage while everyone was busy with my marriage preparations. I was sleeping in my cabin and in the middle of the night I started hearing some moans from the other room and triggered my desires. I was hearing and enjoying my bhabhi’s moans and whispers and started playing myself. After some time I remembered that my father and my brother had gone to Trichy for some purchases and were expected to come back next day.

As soon as I remembered that I started wondering who was inside with my bhabhi. I went near the connecting door and I tried listening. Except that my bhabhi was very excited and was giving out moans more than usual I could not understand anything else. I came out of my room and I started looking for some place to look inside. I remembered a window from outside and I went out from back and I went near it. Luckily I found one of the doors not locked. I opened it slightly and I peeped inside.

I could not imagine what I saw inside happening. My bhabhi was lying naked on the bed and one dark lean guy was fucking her with his thick black dick. For the first time in my life I was seeing two people fuck in real. Though I used to hear sounds from their room I did not feel like watching them earlier as it was my brother. That dark lean guy was fucking my bhabhi with all his might and my bhabhi was ecstatic and helping him by lifting her hips up. She was trying to control her moans but could not help herself as I could see that the person was doing a good job on her. Unintentionally my hand went down and I started playing with myself. I tried to look at the person but unable to identify him as he was turned to other side. This went on for half an hour and by the time that dark lean guy released I had already cum twice. That person lied down on by bhabhi kissing her. By the looks of my bhabhi I was sure she did not stop cuming all through while he was fucking her.

I slowly closed their window, went around and entered our house. As I was opening the door of my room I saw my brother’s bedroom door opening and our servant Muruga came out. We both looked at each other at the same time. I quickly went inside and locked my door. I tried to sleep but the whole scene was going on in my mind and I again masturbated and I slept off.

In the morning my bhabhi tried to talk to me but I avoided her. Evening when my father and my brother came I had thought of telling them about the incident but with my marriage scheduled in a week I did not want to create a problem in the house and I stopped myself.

That day evening my bhabhi came to me when I was in my room and said thanks. I looked at her without saying anything. She said “Even though we make sweets at home, sometimes we buy some sweets from outside for change of taste and variety……..you are getting married shortly … you will understand it in time” saying that she looked at me, smiled and went off. This topic never came up and we became normal. But every night the scene what I saw used to come in front of my eyes raising my desires up and I used to end up pleasuring myself.

My marriage with Raghu, me getting the taste of sex and regular fucking and enjoyment with Raghu had my desires fulfilled until…………Rajesh entered our life in Chennai after two and half years.
Like Reply
posted up to 10th page
Like Reply
I still remember the day , it was a Sunday and Raghu had had informed me that someone special would be coming to our house for lunch……and he turned out to be a special person in our lives and very special person who could take me to heights sexually.

I was cooking at that time when Raghu called me opening the door and I heard a voice…….and I tried to recognize …someone familiar……I went into our hall and I saw him…….Rajesh…..and all my thoughts of him started coming back to me. Those thoughts which used to make me cum. All that I imagined of him. All the rolling I used to do on my bed holding my pillow in my arms crushing my breasts on it imagining holding him. With all the thoughts going in my mind I stood there looking at him with my pussy wet and leaking.

“Swetha……this is Rajesh…….come here….”

I walked to them with my leaking pussy, still not believing that the person who used to be my dream guy has come to my house and standing in front of me offering me a hand shake. Raghu used to talk about his best friend Rajesh regularly but It never occurred to me that both of them are same.

“Swetha…….” call from Raghu made me come back to my senses.

“Yeah...........Hi Rajesh…..” and I held his hand.

His grip was so firm just like the way I used to imagine of his grip on my breasts.

I controlled myself else I would have leaked so much that it would become an embarrassment. I quickly went into our kitchen and I was smiling to myself. I admonished myself about my teen infatuation as I am now happily married.

That day Rajesh had lunch with us and told us about his life and achievements and of course I don’t remember any as I was in my own world. My teen crush was sitting in front of me.

That night Raghu saw a different me, all wet and all active and all enthusiastic and all demanding in sex. Raghu fucking me and I was getting fucked by Rajesh………. It did not ever happen that Raghu did not satisfy me but that night it was Rajesh who satisfied me…….
Like Reply
Rajesh started coming to our house regularly and we three started going out to restaurants, parks , movies etc. It was different for me to have my teen crush and my husband on either side of me when we go out. Rajesh the crush of my life was very decent all through and he never took any chances with me. At the same time Raghu the love of my life was satisfying me in all ways possible.

Rajesh & Raghu used to work out in a gym. Rajesh has a good physique to fall for which he continued to maintain from the time he was in the college. Raghu used to maintain well and he did not allow any unwanted fat to accumulate. Whenever Rajesh used to come to our house he used to ask me to join them for work out and I used to shy away and never used to respond. It was not that I was looking bad. Thought I was not slim the way I was at the time of my marriage but I was conscious to maintain myself. I had accumulated some fat in the right places which usually made a lot of men turn to look. Of course the daily sexercise I do with Raghu….of course it had increased in duration as well as excitement after Rajesh came has kept me healthy.

Then the day came when Raghu had to join ship for 4 months. Before he left I literally harassed him for sex for the last few days and I was all over him just to fill up the void which would be created once he leaves. The last time I had a bad altercation with some women in our village and I had decided that I will not go to our village this time. I started thinking about how I will be able to manage in the big city alone. More than that how will I be able to control my itch down below especially now that my crush is in the town and he has been the cause of my juices flow. I had Raghu to fall back and now without Raghu how will I be able to manage myself. I tried to talk to Raghu.

“Raghu…..do you have to go”

“Yes, it been three months already and I have to go, I’ll be back in three months”

“What about me, who will take care of me and my needs?”

“For that now you should not be having any problem, I have talked to Rajesh, he will take care of you, he is staying nearby. Whenever you need any help you can call him.”

I looked at Raghu seriously…… “What about me………..”

“He said he will take care of everything whatever you need….just call him and ask him whatever you want”

I got more furious “I am talking about my needs……..”

“Yeah that is what I am saying …”

I promptly went to Raghu and took his hand and placed it between my legs….. “I am talking about this”

“Yeah ….everything…………” Raghu said and he looked at me and bit his tongue and smiled

“what ????” and I immediately pounced on Raghu

Just the words from Raghu’s mouth that Rajesh would take care of all my needs ‘Yeah ….everything…………’ was enough for me to get an orgasm. The words literally triggered my thoughts of me lying down naked below Rajesh and getting my pussy taken care of by him.

My pouncing on Raghu and beating him had brought life to his dick and he promptly pushed me down and started kissing me. Raghu lifted my saree up including my petticoat. He lowered his shorts down and took out his dick and made me hold. Raghu held my panty near my pussy which was wet with my juices and he tore it. He placed his dick and rammed it inside my pussy hard and in one go his dick was all inside up to the hilt and he fucked me hard…… the way I like it. Raghu fucked me long and hard and when we both finished together he fell on me.

I placed my arms around him…….. “I Love You Raghu”

“I Love You Swetha” and he said “you were very wet down there……….”

“Of course I will be, my husband is going away for three months……will I not want to make him happy before he goes” I covered it up……how can I tell him what actually triggered my juices.
Like Reply
That night Rajesh came and we three went to the airport to drop Raghu. On the way back Rajesh dropped me and he took his bike which he had left it in our house. That night I was sad being alone in the house and Raghu gone. Though this situation of mine is very regular but this this time it was different especially when I decided to not to go back to village

Raghu started his daily calls from ship enquiring about me and my day and how I am adjusting and some sexual topics. Whenever he used to call I used to be excited and once his call is cut I was back to being sad. Occasional thoughts of Rajesh came but it did not do much to boost my mood. Raghu understands my situation and he started giving me ideas to keep me busy which worked for a day or two but after that I was back to being sad.

As the days went by I started feeling the need of Raghu in the night. Effect of extra work done on my pussy before Raghu went started to wane and itch between my legs started to increase. That’s when Raghu suggested me to start going to gym for workout which would keep me occupied and also that I can make some friends there. I gave in to the idea and told him that I would give a try.

After Raghu went to ship Rajesh used to call me regularly if I need anything or any help I need. As I used to do all my work I used to refuse. That day I called up Rajesh and told him that I want to start working out and he was more than happy to help me. That evening after his office he came to our house. Rajesh informed me that he has paid for the gym and I can start my work out from next day itself. As it was the first time I would be working out I asked Rajesh for his help and he agreed. The smell of his sweat coming from his body was intoxicating and it had an immense effect between my legs. Especially it was almost a month before it was used. I masturbated that night thinking of Rajesh

From next day onwards I started going to gym at the same time when Rajesh used to come for his workout. Rajesh used to help me with my work out and he used to monitor my progress. Initially he was hesitant to touch me but as days went by his hesitation reduced. I started looking forward for Rajesh’s touch I used to give him a lot of opportunities by asking him to feel if the target muscle is being worked upon. He never used to leave any opportunity to touch me and each touch of his used to make me leak. With Rajesh so close to me and at the same time fare away was having a lot of effect and my fingers had to do a lot of job every night on my pussy. I was getting more and more horny day by day and even Rajesh started enjoying the touches and the brushing of my body.

One day when I was working out on a bench with Rajesh standing near my legs I somehow missed my balance and I ended up with Rajesh’s leg between my legs and my pussy stopped after sliding on his leg. We both were stunned with what happened and we continued to stay like that for some time with copious amount of my juices pouring out of my pussy. Rajesh recovered and helped me get up and he gave me some instructions and went away from me. The effect of our accident was very evident on Rajesh and I saw a tent forming on his tracks. Seeing his bulge I was sure that his dick was of a good size. These thoughts were getting me more and more wet. I continued to work out with the thoughts and I ended up slipping and spraining my leg and I sat down giving a cry. Rajesh promptly came to me and he removed my shoe and started massaging my ankle. I started feeling better after a while and when I saw Rajesh he was looking between my legs at my camel toe and was continuously massaging. Thought I liked what he was doing and what he was looking at I started feeling shy and I stopped him and I tried to get up. As I could not put weight on my leg. Rajesh held me up by placing his arm around my hips and helped me walk out of the gym as I could not workout.
Like Reply
Rajesh brought an auto for me and made me sit and he followed my auto till I reached my house. He parked his bike and helped me inside. I was surprised with the actions of Rajesh. Sometime ago he was staring between my legs without even blinking and now he was behaving like a gentleman. He could have asked me to come with him on his bike and brought me home.

I kind of started feeling good about his actions. I remembered those words of my bhabhi Renu before my marriage ‘Even though we make sweets at home, sometimes we buy some sweets from outside for change of taste and variety’. I did not have intension of having sex with Rajesh (at least not at that time) but down inside me I felt like teasing him. Maybe some harmless tease would make time without Raghu interesting and it might help me release when sleeping alone.

With his arm around me on my hips as we walked into the house I acted of pain in my ankle and faked a fall. Rajesh promptly caught me in time and held my hips tight. My breast was resting on his chest and was getting crushed. His palm on my hips and my crushed breast was causing a pleasant feeling in my pussy and I could feel wetness between my legs. I was sure even my tracks have become wet. Rajesh slowly took me to the couch and made me sit and he went to the fridge to get some ice.

I promptly adjusted my top so that my cleavage is visible and by the time Rajesh came back with the cold pack I was bending down with my breasts pressed on my thighs and almost half of my 34C size breasts pop out. I was bending down and I was trying to massage the ankle myself. I could see the legs of Rajesh with corner of my eyes. He was standing rear the kitchen entrance and I was sure I was giving him a good view. By the shuffle of his legs I was sure he was enjoying the view. I started enjoying giving the peep show to him and at the same time I was scolding myself that how shameless I have become and how I am intentionally showing my assets to another male who is not my husband. I blushed to myself & I got up seeing Rajesh come near me.

“Swetha let me help you…….” and he sat in front of my legs on the floor

“It’s ok……….I’ll do it myself” and I bend down again and tried to take the icepack from his hands. This time thought it was not intentional I was giving him a very close up view of my breasts. Rajesh was trying to not to look directly at my breasts but was have an eyeful. He was playing not allowing me to take the icepack from him.

“Your wish…..” and I rested my back on the couch support.

Rajesh applied ice pack on my ankle and slowly started massaging my ankle and also my calf muscle. I was enjoying his massage and I closed my eyes feeling his hard palms on my leg. After some time I slowly opened my eyes to check and I saw Rajesh looking at the wet patch between my legs. I closed my eyes again and showing as if I am adjusting I slowly moved my legs apart so that Rajesh can have a good look. I was getting a high with the feel of his look on my wet pussy. I wanted to touch myself badly and was getting desperate for a release but I controlled myself. After some time Rajesh stopped and I opened my eyes. I thanked Rajesh for his help.

Rajesh got up and promptly went into the bathroom. He tried to hide his tent but before he could hide I had a good look at it. It was huge…….

Rajesh and came out wiping his hands on the towel after some time. The tent was no longer there and I smiled to myself. He promptly excused himself and asked me to call him if I need any help.

As my ankle was feeling better with all the massage, I got up and I went near the window adjacent to our door and I saw him typing something on his mobile. I could read a part of it

“Are you sure?” was the message and I did not see whom he was sending it to.
Like Reply
Raghu
Hi all this is Raghu

As is mentioned earlier Swetha’s sexual appetite is high and I enjoy her aggressive approach to satisfying herself. We have sex regularly and every act was tiring at the same time refreshing. Both enjoy sex very much and not a day goes by without us having sex. Even if I am tired and try to avoid she always say that ‘you are here for few days more and as such I would not get any after you go on ship, so let me take what I want’. Swetha has a knack of getting me excited and getting her requirements fulfilled.

But as it always happens even our sex had come to stagnation and had started becoming a routine. This was at that time before Rajesh came into our lives.

One night when we had sex and were lying naked on bed with Swetha placing her chin on my chest and her breasts getting pressed on my chest while she was playing with my hair on my chest “Raghu, I want to tell you something and you need to promise me that you will not tell anyone”

I smiled at her “tell me and I will not tell anyone”

“No…. promise first….”

“Ok… I promise……now tell me”

“You should also not react…….”

“Oh come on if I have react I will …..”

“No……”

“Ok…..I will not react….” I smiled looking at her cute face and her cute acts

“You know……. I saw something before we got married” and she looked at me

“Ok…..What did you see…” I knew that she would bring up something sexual as she wants another round of sex. It was already two years and I knew what Swetha wants and what she likes.

“You know my Renu bhabhi…………………” she paused looking at my face and continued to say “I saw her with someone”

“With who…..with your brother….” and I laughed jokingly

She looked at me angrily “forget it I will not tell you……”

Seeing her like that, angry and cute, something started stirring down below. “Ok Ok tell me” and I took her hand and kissed it

“I saw Renu bhabhi with ……Muruga”

“What?…….where?......” I was surprised and I don’t know why but my dick started getting hard instantly”. Then Swetha told me everything what all happened, what she saw and what she did and what she did not do or did not say anything to anyone……….everything”. I got very excited and my dick was very hard and was looking at the ceiling after hearing everything.

Swetha saw my dick and smiled at me “someone got excited…..” and she held my dick in her hand and pushed herself down and she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking.

I moved my palm down and placed it on her pussy which was very wet and I understood that not only me even Swetha was very excited.

I immediately took my dick out of her mouth and I pushed her on the bed and I climbed on her and I started fucking her and her wet and dripping pussy started to make sounds with each push of mine. Swetha came quickly as she was excited. As it was second time for me that night I fucked her for long and I fell on her releasing into her.

When we both finished and once our breaths were normal I asked her “and then what happened……..”

Hearing me say that I could see a glow in her face and she told me what happened that evening and what Renu said about ‘Sweets from outside’

I promptly said “So you also want to taste Sweet from outside?”

Hearing me say that “ youuuuuu…………did I say that……….that is why I said I will not tell……..dirty mind…………”and she got up and took the pillow and started hitting me. I started laughing and I tried to escape and at the same time held her waist and pulled her towards me and I started kissing her all over till she got pacified.
Like Reply
From that day onwards this topic about her bhabhi popped up few times and we ended up having great sex.

During that time I got a call from Rajesh that he got a job in Chennai and he joined it. I was very happy for him and asked him to come to our house. I could see a lot of change in Swetha and the attention she was giving to Rajesh, the way she was moving around Rajesh, it was different. Though I ignored the signs at that time but that night Swetha showed me a different side of her. She was aggressive and demanding more sex than usual. Her pussy was very wet and I had an inclination that it was due to Rajesh.

As the days went by I could notice that whenever Rajesh used to come to our house or whenever we three met Swetha was more active on bed.

One day I broached the topic of sex outside marriage and took a reference about her Bhabhi. Unlike earlier times though Swetha was opposing it but I could notice that she was not actually against it. So I asked her to see her reaction

“Swetha ……why do you think your bhabhi had sex with Muruga?”

“I told you ….. she wanted to have a taste outside”

“Was it the only time?”
“No, she said that she did it with him a few times”

“So she tasted it regularly!” I slowly place my palm on her pussy and started playing with it.

“Yeah, she said that what my brother could not give her she is getting it from Muruga”

“What do you think, she is right?”

“I don’t know …..but she is happy”

“What about you?”

“What about me?”

“Would you take a taste outside our marriage?” I slowly pushed a fingers in her pussy.

“No…..never…….” though she was saying no her pussy was saying something else on my fingers with the juices.

“What if you like someone ……?” I slowly started moving my fingers in her pussy

“No…………you are the only one for me…….”

“What about Rajesh………” as soon as she heard the name of Rajesh her pussy gave her off and started leaking and became very wet.

“What about him? He is your friend……………what do you mean ……….” and she pushed my fingers out of her pussy and came on top of me, took my dick in her palm and inserted it in her pussy and started riding me. I started playing with her breasts. I pulled her towards me and I hugged her tight and I started fucking her from below.

This happened few times when ever Rajesh came in our discussion and we ended up having good sex. I could understand from reaction of Swetha that she was not against tasting outside sweets but had her inhibitions which is not allowing her to come out.

That’s when my thought went towards Rajesh…..why not ask him……. And that thought of mine felt the best option to tip Swetha towards satisfying herself with Rajesh when I am on ship. I knew Swetha and how she craves for sex and this seems to be a logical idea for me to ask Rajesh to satisfy my wife. Maybe the cravings of might flip her and she might go outside where the consequences may not be good. I knew Rajesh from my child hood and he is a good guy and considers me to be his brother. We had a lot of secrets between us and he never betrayed me. I was convinced that I can trust Rajesh…..but trusting him with my hot wife …….. .

I took a chance and one day before I joined ship I called him and met him in a restaurant for lunch. We started chatting. I was hesitant to start the discussion…..especially that I wanted him to have sex with my wife. Seeing my hesitation he asked me

“Raghu….what happened……. Is everything alright”

“Yeah, it is about Swetha”

“Is Swetha alright?”

“She is fine……”

“Then?”

“I am going to join ship and I am worried about her…”

“I am here anna, I will take care of her….you don’t worry”

“I know that but…….it’s about taking care of her”

“that’s what I said , I am here in Chennai and I will help her in whatever way she needs help”

“I am sure you would take care but………. I am talking about her needs…….”

“What needs?” he looked at me with a surprise….

I slowly started telling about Swetha and her needs…….. and how she gets desperate and how I am worried especially that this time she would not be going back to our village. Rajesh was listening to me with keen interest. Then I asked him

“What do you think about Swetha?” hearing me ask this suddenly he was taken back.

“What do you mean ….. she is my bhabhi”

“What do you think about Swetha……….i mean as a lady”

“She is a good lady…………you mean………”

“Yeah….”

“She is hot……very hot…….”

“Would you take care of her needs when I am away?”

“what?........you mean sexually?”

“yeah…..sexually”

“How can I ?.....she is your wife…..my bhabhi”

“yeah but I am asking you…….your friend” I was looking at him

“what do you want”

“I want you to take care of my wife’s needs and satisfy her”

“You mean you want me to have sex with her?”

“yeah satisfy her when I am away”

“does Swetha knows about this?”

“No…she doesn’t know but she likes you……..she gets very excited”

“You mean….”

“Yeah….whenever we have sex she gets very excited hearing your name…..”

“You talk about me when having sex?”

“yeah, we talk about you” hearing my response I could see Rajesh started thinking then I asked him again

“Do you like Swetha?”

“yes…”

“Did you look at her anytime with that feeling?”

“Few times…..” and he blushed and I smiled then he started telling

“when she bent down to give me drinks when I came to your house first time I saw her…….”

“yeah go ahead……”
“I saw her cleavage…. my feelings started….. but she is my bhabhi……”

“then”

“ few times whenever I saw her back….her ass…”

“ok……so would you take care of my wife?”

Rajesh looked at me…. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah I am……I will be more than happy”

Rajesh looked at me and smiled.
Like Reply
After the meeting and talking to Rajesh I was happy and relieved. I don’t know whether it was right or wrong to arrange someone to sleep with my wife in my place but I was sure that Swetha will be happy and that was my main aim. I have always been keen on keeping MY Swetha happy. The consequences……….I don’t know ………I was ready to accept. I know MY Swetha.

Once I went home I picked up Swetha and I swirled her around. Swetha was in my arms lifted up from her ass and hugging her. Swetha leaning over and kissing me on my lips and her legs bent.

“What happened to you today…….”

“Nothing …. I am just happy…….”

“Your joining is cancelled?” looking at my face in anticipation

“No, I still have to go but it got delayed by two days” I just lied to her….. and her face lit up….

Swetha kissed me again “Good …..let’s make use of it properly…….” and smiled at me. I promptly took her to our dining table and lowered her on it and made her lie down on her back. I lifted her legs up and pushed her saree and petticoat up above her hips and pulled down her panty and removed it from her legs. Her clean shaven bald pussy was glistening with her juices was inviting me. I placed my index finger and I started rubbing on her vertical lips. As I moved my fingers on her pussy lips I could feel it pulsing and asking me to play more. I separated her vertical lips and I pushed my finger inside and I could feel her juices filled inside and ready to come out.

I removed my finger and I bend down and I placed my lips and I kissed her vertical lips. I heard a moan from Swetha. She placed her palms on my head and started pushing it down at the same time lifting her hips up and asking me to please her. I started licking her pussy and started lapping up her juices. I pushed my tongue into her pussy separating her lips and I started drinking from her nectar pot. As I continue to drink Swetha was continuously moaning and pushing her hips and making my tongue reach places in her pussy. After some time she started bucking her hips up and had an orgasm and she filled my mouth with her juices.

I got up and I lowered my pant and my underwear and took out my dick and I placed it on her cunt and I pushed it in fully and fucking her. As I continue to pound her my thoughts were all on her pussy and Rajesh. How he would be fucking her, how Swetha would be feeling lying below him, how he would be ramming his dick in her cunt. How she would be taking him in. I was imagining all the things about both of them, his naked body on my naked Swetha joined together at the base………..aaaahhhhh……it was all exciting……

Thinking about them and their act which could be happening in the near future got me excited and I could not hold it long I came spraying my cum all over inside her pussy.

I kissed MY Swetha and said “I Love You……..and I want you to be happy……”

“I Love You too Raghu…….you are my life”
Like Reply