Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Anyone help ples
Hi, am in littile confusing now... because I have a chating friend, he is regularly chating with me. Later I came to know that he is a college boy who studying with my cousin daughter class. First I shocked but he nice and fully naughty mind boy. And he expressed with me about his interest towards my cousin daughter. She 22 good looking girl. And he rally lust on her. Some times they touch littile too. I know she is littile bold and naughty. But I didn't talk this kind of matters with her, I can only discuss it with him only. Last day he discusses with me that their college class going to an tour to Mysore. 5 days. And he planning that squeeze her boobs and boy in the bus at night. He said she to given green signal. But both are confusing how to make the plan workout between 42 students and 3 teachers. He likes to do it in the bus at midnight.he asked any master plan for it to me. He asking what kind dress suitable what kind seating suitable for their fun......me too confusing..can u help me..ples
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Hi Asha
I will suggest that ask her not to indulge in any play during this trip as others will definitely find it even one finds then rest 45 people including the driver and the cleaner will know so it’s better not play that scene there. If they are very much in mood to engage ask them to go out before the trip and let them know each other better then continue if they want it to happen.
Like Reply
I can't discuss with her because she is my cousins daughter and I know her friend. We did some hot chat before. His name is Roshan. I know he is very naughty and very lust on her. That's y I decided to help him. He doing this open fun first time.tgats y he asked my suggestions. He very curious about what kind dress will more suitable for this type bus trip fun and squeeze. Bother of them ready and needs to do fun in that bus trip. Can ples help me to suggestions ..dress, how to proceed this fun squeeze between trip mid night
Like Reply
wtfff
Like Reply
(30-04-2019, 11:25 PM)Asha_venugopal Wrote: I can't discuss with her because she is my cousins daughter and I know her friend. We did some hot chat before. His name is Roshan. I know he is very naughty and very lust on her. That's y I decided to help him. He doing this open fun first time.tgats y he asked my suggestions. He very curious about what kind dress will more suitable for this type bus trip fun and squeeze. Bother of them ready and needs to do fun in that bus trip. Can ples help me to suggestions ..dress, how to proceed this fun squeeze between trip mid night

The only way out is that the boy i.e Roshan has to express his love for her, if she accepts, he can get his all desires fulfilled. But if he does the act like the one he had planned, it may result in his loss in the form of loosing a good friend.
Like Reply