Susmita's saga continues...New episode after hot lady banged by football coach by swe
If anyone has this story please Post it
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It was written by sweetrati
Like Reply
Susmita...can you manage a leave tommorrow?" Ajay casually asked just after finishing dinner.

Susmita too had just finished dinner.She looked at Ajay enquiringly........

"Leave? Why any problem ? "She replied back...

Ajay who looked unusally sleepy today.. answered..."Yeah... a house broker called me up..said he knows an upcoimg housing project......"

Susmita seemed eager...She said.."Ohh dats good....where is this housing complex...?"

Ajay was already in bed.With an half awake half sleepy voice..he said.."He didnt divulge any further details..wants us to meet him in his office.."

"That's ok..but can't we both go after office tommorrow ? " asked Susmita sitting in front of the dressing table.

"Darling..tommorrow i need to travel outside of..town and waiting till sunday won't be good idea.." Ajay's voice faltered due to sleep and tiredness.

Susmita asked in a worried voice.."Ajay, u all ryt? u loking so tired today?"

Ajay smiled and said..."Sush...i m fyn.... today was hectic as hell....can't you meet this house agent tommorrow ?"

Susmita smiled reassuringly "It's ok... I will manage a leave... u sleep now dear.... good nyt.."

Ajay kissed her hand as Susmita switched off the main light.

Life in the big city has been tough.Getting a proper house to live is tougher.The rented apartment the couple was staying was far off from both their offices and also Akash's school.They needed a new flat for sure.That's why probably Susmita agreed readily to meet this man.Big city means land of house brokers.She knew this well.

Three months have passed since they moved here.Ajay as expected got busier than ever leaving him with almost no time to look after her or Akash.And sex life was almost non existent.But Susmita is used to all this.She got the real taste of sex when she was gang banged by Azim and company.That 2 hour will forever remain the best moment of her life.Still nowadays,she almost has orgasm just by recalling that day's exploits.It may seem unusual but very often Susmita thinks..."How lucky I was to visit the bra shop on that day..." But thoughts are thoughts.On outside,she has continued to be a loving mother and a dutiful wife and also a successfull banker.

Next day

The staircase led to a small but cozy office room.She knocked at the door and got an instruction from within to enter.The man seated inside was short, but looked extremly masculine and had an unusualy broad frame.He was dark complexioned and had sharp cat like eyes.

Susmita asked..."Mr Badshah ?? "

The man : "Yeah ..I am Badshah....How can I help u M'aam "
Susmita: "This is Susmita.....You called up by hubby...Ajay..regarding a flat..."
The man smiled... "Ohh yes ...have a seat m'aam....."
Susmita :"Thank you..."
Badshah :" So m'aam what you will have ? coffee or tea?
Susmita :"Nehi..Nehi..... It's ok..Thanks!! My hubby is busy with office..so I had to come.."
Badshah :"Its all ryt....Just don't worry m'aam.."

Badshah could not help but ogle at her.Susmita as usual was looking stunningly sexy in a light green saree and black sleeveless blouse.Like alwaz,the way she draped the saree made her look that much hotter.Badshah could easily make out the size of her boobs as the sleeveless blouse was playing hide and seek with her huge assets.Never ever he has come across a lady looking so slutty in a saree.

Susmita broke Badshah's gaze and asked him .."So can I expect some details about the falt.."
Badshah. replied quickly.."Ohh..ok..This place is near westren highway...flats are under construction... and will be complete in a couple of month's time.."
Susmita seemed interested.."That's fine..And may I know the price range.."
Badshah looked at her and said.."M'aam this complex is absolutely awesome...swimming pool,community hall,gym..what not...
And so slighly on the expensive side......but the location is great......."
Susmita listened patiently......Then added.."You didnt tell me the starting price.."
Badshah : "Its 35-36 lakhs....Considering the site..its really a good bargain..Look at these pictures How do they look ?"

Susmita was flipping through the pages of the prospectus..as Badshah got up from his seat and came behind Susmita.

"Wooooooow!! " His eyes fell on her amazing blouse covered back and shoulders.The thin sleeveless black blouse was looking heavenly against Susmita's milky white skin.The deep cut blouse exposed a lot and even Susmita herself was not aware the blouse looked so sexy from back.

After careful examination,Susmita replied.."Yeah the pics looks good...I will tell Ajay to consider this..Mr.Badshah..."

Badhshah still ogling at her back..replied..."Thats good u liked it Bhabhi ji.....Any one will like it.....Any waz Babhi ji..u work some where?"

Susmita :"Yeah...I work in a private bank..."
Badshah looked enthusiastic..."Oh that's really nice... This means a house loan will be easy..ryt..?"
Susmita : "Presumably so....."
Badshah:"Den m'am if you have tym..... why not visit the site today only ? "

Susmita was hesitating a bit, but eventually agreed as she was excited to see the flats
[+] 1 user Likes DR.DINGDONGDING's post
Like Reply
The site was 40 minutes drive from Badshah's office.Badshah mentioned the car belonged to the builder of the construction project.During the 40 minutes drive,Susmita realized though Badshah was on the wrong side of forty,he was still a jovial person.They talked a bit about routine lives,family and other such stuff until the car pulled in front of a newly built housing complex.The complex was still under construction as few labourers were busy working in one section of what seemed a really huge complex space.Badshah spoke to some one on his mobile and then said to Susmita " M'aam .... Chunilal saab is waiting for us in his office room"Both entered a make-shift office room situated at one corner of the complex.Mr Chunilal, the builder of the complex was looking with some files as Badhshah introduced Susmita to him.Chunilal gave a warm smile"Namastey Bhabhiji.....have a seat please"Susmita gave a courtsey smile and sat down.Chunilal, looked probably the same age as of Badshah.He was a stout man of average height.He apparently looked decent,but his evil eyes betrayed that decency.He looked every bit like a dishonest politician sitting on piles ob black money.Badshah started speakin"Chunilal saab..M'aam and her hubby is currently staying at Vijay nagar....her hubby is busy with office..so she herself would like to see things"Chunilal smiled "Madam ji...nothing to worry.....Its a first class complex...Just everything you will get here"Susmita said" Yeah...the area is quite large....."Chunilal added " Ryt...The area is larger than any other similar complexes...I hope u have tym Madam ji....We show you every part of the complex"Susmita nodded " Hmm... it would be nice to have a look "The beauty of Susmita have already captivated Chunilal.His gaze continously hovered in and around Susmita's blouse portion. Susmita tried best to cover as decently as possible,but the thin sleeveless blouse was never enough to hide her huge boobs.She said to herself " I should not have worn this sleeveless blouse today"With Chunilal and Badshah,she had a nice look at the apartments.On a broad level,she liked the design and the finishing of the apartments.Simply put,she was impressed.The swimming pool and the ball room were also more than impressive.As they were passing the pool, Chunilal asked her casually "Madam aap ko swimming aati hain ? "Susmita replied" Yeah"Chunilal smiled peevishly "Thats nice.... you can hit the pool frequently then"Susmita gave a teasing reply "If only I buy then only naah ? If I don't buy I don't think Chunilal saab will allow me to swim here" she giggled.All 3 burst out laughing.Badshah gave a bold compliment "Bhabhi ji... if you come out in a swimming costume and wanted permission to swim , no male can deny it...ha..ha..ha"Susmita did not mind his direct and bold compliments.She continued in a flirty tone"Achcha .......?? &"All 3 again roared into a laughter.Chunilal at last sounded serious "M'aam so I hope u will make ur hubby understand the beauty of this place....and if he wants to come down here..he is alwaz welcome"Susmita : "I don't think he will manage time for this..I will be dealing it completely...Tell me Chunilal saab ..all this start at 35 lakhs..? "Chunilal : "Final price can be negotiable...You can book a flat by paying a down payment of 10 lakhs"Susmita looking a trifle worried "Dont you think its too high a down payment"Badshah this time interrupted" Nehi M'aam you don't realize this location..just 10 mins from airport..u have market ,shop within complex..I believe 10 lakh is very reasonable if u consider so many options"Susmita was deep in thought..as Chunilal said " You talk with your hubby...discuss it well...price we may negotiate later"Susmita nodded "I will call u or Mr.Badshah soon and let u know...any waz n
Like Reply
THAT DAY NIGHT
"Hmm...seems you became fond of the place ..naah ?" Ajay said to Susmita after listening every details regarding the location , price and other things.
Susmita enthusiastically replied..."I believe the place will suit us well..."
Ajay nodded..."Yeah..may be but Sush... you know ryt , I have a tranferable job... any day after 1-2 yrs we may need to shift to another city..Don't you think 35-36 lakhs is too a big investment just for 1 year or so ?"
Susmita was quick to appreciate her hubby's logic....She replied.."You are ryt...But I think I should again talk to Mr.Badshah... if any cheaper apartment is available at that spot only..."
Ajay :"Yeah ..You may try..You want me to negotiate with this house agent.."
Susmita: " Ohh no..no..I will be able to work that out....."
Susmita called up Badshah the following morning and they had a discussion regarding the price.
But Susmita wasn't so lucky.The deal was not negotiable to anything below 30 lakhs rupees.So,Susmita and Ajay had to start looking for other housing complex.

2 WEEKS LATER

Nearly 2 weeks have passed since then.It was a saturday evening.Susmita had to stop by an ice cream parlour to buy a special flavour which Akash was demanding for long.
It was here she saw two familiar faces coming out of a bar.Both Chunilal and Badshah also saw her.
"M'aam what a pleasant surprise...."grinned Badshah
Both Susmita and Chunilal exchanged pleasantries.
Badshah explained...."We were returning from the complex site..when we decided to stop for beer...But tell you what we were just discussing about you..."
Susmita unable to hide surprise said .."Discussing me ?"
Badshah :"M'aam if you can spare 10-15 minutes, Chunilal wants to have a discussion with you..!"
Susmita :"But I said ..the price is too.."
Chunilal interrupted....."We can discuss it bhabhi ji...over a cup of coffee..."
The 3 got seated in a coffee shop.Susmita was dressed in jeans and a red top.The top was unusually tight which made her curves look even more prominent.Her huge milk tanks seemed to burst out from the tight top.Both Chunilal and Badshah started getting a hard on just by looking at the top she was wearing.She wore that top for the first time that day,and wherever she went she got long stare from men.With sindoor on forehead and mangalsutra on neck,she was looking more slutty than ever in that tight westren dress.

Badshah started...."We were planning to call you...actually Mr. Chunilal is facing a problem..Mr. Chunilal why don't you say"
Chunilal : "yes..Bhabhi ji....The thing is I am planning to launch a housing project in Thailand..."
Susmita : "That's good news.."
Chunilal : "And I also intend to advertise the project extensively ..............but I am unable to get any good female model for the project..."
Badshah put it more directly ..."M'aam we expected help from you ..."
Susmita was greatly surprised this time.
"Me ? help? wat sort of help .."
Badshah : "We tried hard for models...but getting a good model for a housing complex is difficult as it is a little different from other glamour products.."
Badshah continued after a pause.."M'aam why don't you be a model..."
Susmita replied promtply .."Me model ?? no way......."
Chunilal said..."Please listen first bhabhi ji... You just need to pose for few pics and a small video in our complex site ..it will be hardly a 1-1.5 hour affair at max..."
Susmita : " No way Mr. Chuni...."
She could not complete as Badshah interrupted .."If you can do this favour, we can arrange your flat in less than 10 lakhs... from 35 lakhs.."
There was a silence.Susmita broke the silence...."No way............I have never done this... and I cant do all this..."
Badshah :"Listen M'aam ....Don't you think 5-6 photo and 1 video which will fetch u a flat for only 10 lakhs...It's a mistake not to accept it...?"
Susmita : "May be a mistake..but gentlemen..I cant do modellin... and how come you don't get a model..Have you tried searching one ?"
Chunilal: "This is a different type ad shoot.For this we want a married lady who looks equally good in saree or in jeans just like you do..."
Thoughts started circulating in Susmita's head.She secretly aspired to be a model since her college days.She always thought that to be so so exciting.And today she is almost getting a genuine offer.But now she is married and a mom too.She can't just do this, but she desperately wanted to do it.
Both men continued persuading her with sheer professional skills.
Susmita finally spoke .."Its ok..But Ajay....i mean my hubby will never permit me ..."
Badshah..."Oh...madam ji..........it's a 1 hour affair.. and secondly all the ad will go public in Thailand only...so even if you keep it secret between us 3 ,no one will ever know...."
Susmita kept on thinking......as Badshah held out a printed paper... "Enough thoughts..Madam..now just sign here..."
Susmita protested.."Sign ? what for ...? "
Chunilal : "Its the contract paper......Don't worry bhabhiji....Just relax and keep it a secret from your hubby...else will be alright.."
Sign was taken.Susmita was still hesitant.
Chunilal :"Badshah ..tell her the dates..."
Badshah.."Yeah we plan to start tommorrow....is that all ryt? "
Susmita : " Yeah fyn..I can manage ....but you didn't say what sort of dress I need to wear ..and who will be the photographer.."
Chunilal : "Badhshah will shoot the ad...he is an expert m'aam ..he is a man of multi talent........"
Badshah :"And coming to the ad....we will provide you the dresses......"
Chunilal : "Hey tell about the video also.."
Badshah : " Yeah,,,,, for that Bhabhi ji..you have to wear a bikini ......"
Susmita was shocked .She almost yelled so hard other people in the coffee shop heard her saying "Bikini ??? are you mad ?? No way....."
People around her turned their glances towards her ,but Susmita was now too annoyed even to realize this.
Badshah soothed her ."Relax bhabhi ji.... listen ...we need to add the bikini shoot to potray the swimming pool.Its very essential..."
Susmita replied in same agitated voice ...."What ever ...just forget bikini.......its impossible......"
Badshah tried soothing again .."Bhabhi ji..listen a moment...please...relax..."
Susmita was in no mood to listen.She demanded .."Please tear this contract paper..I am not doing any ad.....and I do not need the flat either..." She looked genuinely upset.
Badshah replied .."It's ok..but please cheer up..."
Chunilal,who was a mute spectator till now now said in a highly composed tone...."M'aam just listen....relax and listen....for the bikini..... we will use high resolution zoom distant cameras....That means we will be personally far off from the swimming pool while you are in the bikini ..we will shoot from a considerable distance.. You just be in bikini for a while and again change back..while we go near you....That's it......?"
Susmita argued .."I do not understand ..why u people do not get a bikini model for this....?"
Chunilal smiled and continued in his trademark relaxed voice.."Madam ji.....We wanted to potray a simple married homely lady....enjoying the pool...I promise you Badshah will shoot you from atleast 90-100 metres....and that too just for 6-7 minutes...and there will be not a soul around..I will not allow any construction worker inside. tommorrow.."
Badshah too added .."And no one in India will ever see that video....You realize this ? And look we may end up selling this flat for 40 lakhs...don't you think 5-6 minutes will end up saving 30 lakhs for you..?"
Susmita thinking hard now said in a indecisive tone .."You sure this pics and videos are not meant for any Indian city ? "
Chunilal showed her the printed contract paper which clearly mentioned these were meant for Thailand.
Susmita though a lady of considerable intelligence and logic was forced to accept the deal as everything they explained seemed harmless to her.And being model is like a dream come true.And that wonderful flat at 10 lakh.Unbelievable.
She smiled naughtily and said teasingly .."Mrs.Susmita Mehta is ready....."
Both men gave appreciating smiles.
Badshah :'Madam..just write your sizes..down here..we need to buy the dresses ..."
Susmita wrote down her sizes.She was getting redder writing down her sizes in front of two men, who kept ogling at her continously for last 1 hour.She knew her top was too tight given her breast size She felt some tight ness in her boobs as she realized she was getting a turn on.
Chunilal understood that Susmita was enjoying the moment.He said with a mischevious grin looking at the piece of paper where she jotted down her sizes......."Hmm 36D...Your hubby is damn lucky....bhabhi ji....."
Susmita decided to be even more bolder....at least in words..she replied...."Achcha ? After tommorrow I think both you and Mr.Badshah will be added to this lucky list.."
All 3 had a roar of laughter.
Susmita:"I need to leave now...."
Badshah : " Yeahh it's ok..be there by 1 pm sharp ....bbye.."
Susmita : "BByee.."
Both men licked thier tongues as they saw Susmita's huge ass swayed while she went away walking.
Chunilal said to Badshah...."Tough nut to crack..but I think we did fine..."
Badshah nodded.
Like Reply
Please update soon
Like Reply
Post next update.
Like Reply
Eagerly waiting for the update
Like Reply
Waiting bro
Like Reply
Can anyone please complete this story
Like Reply
yeah,some one post this story. it is one of the top story in x0ssip
Like Reply
Plz if someone have previous update plz post it
Like Reply
Let chunnilal try some moves with sushmita
Like Reply
someone is able to update this
Like Reply
anyone have update please post
Like Reply
does anyone has this story in full form
Like Reply
anyone will continue this?
Like Reply
I have a couple of more updates, i will post them. but the entire story is not available. I have tried all the possible ways but it was of no luck, now the original author or who ever have the complete story will have to post it .
Like Reply
Please post whatever you have
Like Reply
Ever since, Susmita had difficulty in concentrating on her work.Modelling is interesting and fun,but is it not the bikini shoot will be too much ?
I mean how can she even think of doing such thing.
Azim's gangbang is a history now, they are in a new city, but how on earth she agreed doing it ?

The Saturday dinner time was unusually quiet that day. Ajay sensed some thing wrong but he was either too tired or too busy to intercept Susmita.
Following morning, she tried asking Ajay again how much he will shell out for the flat. Ajay was adamant.10 lakhs is all he can and will shell out for a property in a city they will hardly live for more than 2 years. Susmita did not face such indecisiveness in life.
She almost dialed Badshah and cancelled the shoot.

But she did not.

She reasoned hard with herself "It is not a public video.And just 5 minutes."

The decision was tough, but she had made her mind. She was ready for the shoot.

Next day,the shoot was scheduled at 5 in the evening.

She could not concentrate in office the whole day.

She reached the spot sharp at 5.The place was little empty but not at all deserted.

She remembered Chunilal promising her the place will be deserted the moment she dons the bikini.

She walked towards the make shift office room.

One part in her was saying to her..."Cancel the shoot...It may be dangerous.."

When she finally entered the room, she looked nothing but a bundle of nerves.

Both Chunilal and Badshah were playing cards.

"Namastey bhabhi..." smiled Badshah..

She was dressed in a simple salwar kameez, but then she looked hot even in that.

It is strange some one can look so hot in a dress as simple as a salwar.

"Oh....Susmita ji.. you look so nervous..." saying this Chunilal burst into an evil laughter.

Badshah too joined him.

Susmita sounding impatient..."Shall we start then ?"

Badshah :"M'aam there is no need to be nervous.."

Susmita forcing a smile : " I am okay...Now...."

Badshah.."No you are not okay......"

Chunilal now spoke .."Bhabhi ji... we have got a new plan for the shoot ....and the new shoot plan will make you really happy.."

Susmita's tension only manifolded. She some how asked. ."What do you mean ? "

Badshah answered...."M'aam we thought about your bikini shot....and decided against shooting that.."

Susmita's eyes glistened a bit on hearing this...She some how stammerred .."You mean that.."

Chunilal.."Bhabi ji... we both think bikini will be too much ..i mean not for us ...for you.."he grinned...

Badshah.." We understood,you did not want a bikini shoot ,But some how you agreed....And that will be very un professional at least to us. We want you to do the shoot willingly..."

It almost seemed a stone got lifted from Susmita's head. She could only blush and smile.

Badshah in a really caring voice...said.. " That's what a real smile looks on you Bhabhi ji.....And do not worry you agreed to help us that's why we will take just 10 lakhs for the flat.."

Susmita was genuinely thankful. She kept silent but thanked her starts a million times.

Chunilal.."We do not want you to be uncomfortable....so we changed the ad plan.. now we will shoot small videos demonstrating various aspects of our housing complex.."

The veil of guilt has been lifted. Susmita is now very enthusiastic about the new ad plan .

Badshah explained to her..."We plan to cast you and Chunilal saab as husband-wife in the ad shoot.. we will shoot the vastu puja..
how you move to your new flat...how you decorate the apartment....etc .etc..."

Things looked pretty simple to Susmita only that she had doubts how well will Chunilal look as her hubby.....

He is dark, tall and heavy built...not a toned body but a few extra pounds around tummy...

She never said this..she only nodded..and said.."The plan is nice.."

Badshah "Then we must rush now bhabhi ji..the set up is ready in a 2nd floor apartment.."

Susmita appreciated the apartment decor. On one side.. there was a high quality zoom camera with stands.

Badshah in a director like tone.."M'aam first shoot will be your first day in flat.. you and hubby will do a puja and do some basic decor...

There is a saree for you in the next room.... You must go and change into it..We do not have much time.."

Susmita went inside the room ....The saree she was wearing was of high quality. It proves the duo has taste.
Anywaz,Susmita was elated the bikini shoot will not happen.

After she finished wearing it,Badshah shouted..."I hope the blouse fits you well...?"

The orange color blouse was tight and was made of soft cotton.
The tightness made her boobs seem larger. But she did not mind it as she was wearing the saree in a very conservative manner.

She answered Badshah..."Yeah..all these are fine...."

She applied sindoor on her forehead,bangles in both hands and the a shining mangalsutra hanging down her huge shapely boobs.

When she finally emerged ,she looked a killer beauty. Both men were awestruck by the freshness and enchantment of her looks.

Susmita ...asked.."So....shall we start..?"

The shoot started with the puja as Susmita and Chunilal offered prayers for their upcoming property.
Chunilal's broad rugged frame matched well with Susmita's petite hot figure as she offered sweets to her hubby and prayed for her hubby and child.
Acting like a dutiful wife is not tough for her. She is doing it day in day out.

Next,the she was busy with some interior decorations with Chunilal.Chunilal palyed his part well.
It was obvious all the eyes will be riveted on his sexy screen wife. So it was damn easy for him. Nevertheless, he did better than he himself expected.

The couple clicked few snaps together posing in front of their new dining room.

The shoot was more towards focussing the interior decoration of the flats and had less dialogues.

Susmita pointing towards a wall said to her hubby "Look,this place is perfect for the wall hangings..."

Chunilal played the perfect obedient husband who gleefully placed the wall hangings at precise points.

Soon the screen couple decked up the living room with flowers ,embriodery etc.

During the final shot ,Susmita looked at thecamera and addressed the viwers :

"Does not the interior decoration stun you like it did me at first..Let me tell you all.... this is the best place to live in the country...So any one out there who want to be as lucky as I am ?? "

The shoot was complete for the day. Every thing went well and went off quickly. Susmita was elated after seeing her video.

This video can mesmerize any man. She thought and giggled.

Badshah too did better than a pro,he knew the camera angles exactly. He was the reason why Susmita looked so hot even in the saree.

Badshah sipping a glass of tea : "M'aam you did excellent.."

Chunilal in a lighter tone : "Badshah and what about me ...?"

Badshah :"Both of you did excellent.....All credit to husband-wife...ha..ha..ha..."

They all had a roar of laughter.

Badshah.."Bhabhi ji..you might be getting late....the next segment we will shoot day after tommorrow...ok? "

Susmita replied...."Absolutely..ok....."

Badshah...."But i think we need to shoot 3-4 sequences on thursday..so ..."

Susmita replied......"Ohkkk I will manage a half day.."

Badshah..:"Thats brilliant.."

She changed back to her salwar kameez and bid them good bye.

Today's experience made her richer in many ways. She is an ad model now. It is so adventerous and exciting. She smiled proudly and boarded a cab .

The day in between went just in anticipation. Ajay as usual was far too busy to even realize that his wife has shot an ad with two men.

Susmita was right. Ajay should have been married to work. She thought.

On thursday,Susmita as planned took a half day in office.
Few of her sahelis kept asking her the reason. She some how managed saying she need to attend a parent-teacher meeting for AKash.
Colleagues and office gossip are dangerous.

When she reached the site,both Chunilal and Badshah were completely ready for the shoot.

Susmita a little surprised.."Hey....you guys seem all pepared.."

Badshah...."Yeah we had..preapred the room for the shoot...."

Susmita :"You guys are working really hard..by the way..what will be the ad sequences today...?"

Badshah : "Today we will try and potray a day in your daily life i mean you and your hubby's life...we will start with Chunilal going to office in the morning....."

Susmita turned around .She saw Chunilal dressed in office formals.

Badshah...:"Since the shoot potrays morning time..you need to be in a nighty...I mean we plan to show how you arrange things for your hubby and kid in the morning....like any indian wife."

Susmita wondered...a nighty might be little bolder than her liking. But its not first time a man other than her hubby is seeing her in nighty.
She is ok with it as the ad plot demands so.

Badshah said "M'aam the dress is ready in the dressing room....we need to start at once..."

The nighty that she was supposed to wear was similar to normal nighty she wears, only difference being it was sleeveless and it was a bit tighter at chest.

As she put it on,she loved the fabric. It must be imported one. She looked at herself in the mirror.

She is looking sexy,but decent at the same time. Being tighter than usual at chest, it gives a fair impression that Susmita possess huge boobs.
But there was nothing vulgar in the dress.

Both men had hard on when they saw her in the nighty. But they all acted professional.

Badshah started shooting as Susmita made tea and break fast for her hubby and kid.
Chunilal sat at the dining table and said to Susmita :

"The morning is so refreshing in this housing complex.....so many birds chirping..flowers around....."

Susmita replied.."exactly so darling......This place is an amazing choice...."

Chunilal after completing breakfast..said "Sush...... you know you must not feel insecure here after I leave for office...the door has automatic alarms which alerts the security guards....So my dear wife is always secured here...."

The dialogues were all chosen to demonstrate the greatness of the housing complex. These folks know how to do business.

Susmita replied in a teasing tone... "You are getting late..honey.... "

Chunilal came forward and planted a small kiss on her cheeks.
Susmita was not ready for the kiss, but since it went perfectly as per plot she did not object.

She lovingly said..... "Come back early ...dear..bbyee...."

With that the segment came to an end.

Chunilal :"M'aam you did excellent..it seems acting is in your blood...."

Susmita smiled...."You too did amazing....."

Badshah:"I am lucky i have such people acting ....ha ...ha .........ha..."

Susmita realized the two men were busy ogling at her. She must get rid of this nighty sooner.

She enquired what next if not anything she needed to get rid of this nighty....

Badshah ..."next is.........hmm okay have a guess ??? m'aam.."

Susmita's voice turned flirty..."And what I can expect if I guess is correct..."

Chunilal...added......"1 lakh discount............."

Susmita turning to her on screen hubby.."Are you serious ? "

"Precisely......"

"Okk let me guess.....okay roof top..? or ball room..?"

She tried at guessing but failed. Next will be a gym session done by Susmita.

Susmita sounded confused.."But i left working out..few years ago....
"
Badshah..."Do not worry we will take care...of that"

She had to wear a tight top and a tight elastic pant for the session.

The gym was downstairs. She started running on the treadmill slowly.

Her huge milk tanks bounced and the whole cleavage show was captured expertly by Badshah.

Susmita realized the scene was turning vulgar as Badshah increasingly focused on her ass and navel.

She worked out with few other instruments and started sweating profusely. Her bra impression was apparent through the sweat filled top.

By the time the shoot ended, both men had huge tent in their trousers.
It was too much for them.Any gym will die to have that sort of sexy bhabhi working out.

Conscious of the hard on, Chunilal said .."Bhabhi ji..you are sweating..go upstairs freshen yourself up..we will be back after a smoke..."

Both rushed out as Susmita sat on the floor. Though her body was aching, she was feeling refreshed mentally and phsically.
She vowed to join gym again in recent future.

They met after half an hour.

Susmita was still in that gym costume,but with a towel wrapped around her neck.She asked Badshah..."Camera man saab..what next ? "

Badshah:"M'aam sorry we made you wait a bit longer....we are left with 2 more shots for the day...."

Badshah....."Now its evening time and your husband chunilal will be back from work.....and both of you will have a nice walk around the garden..."

"And what i need to wear this time...?"

"Look m'aam we are undecided about the dress in this shot.. We have a leggies , a skirt and a jeans bought for this shot... what will you prefer ?"

Susmita tried for the dress which will expose the least.She replied.."leggies will be best.."
She asked casually ..."Who all bought these dress? "
Chunilal replied.."None of your dresses are bought......Its all gifted to us by the mall owners.."

The leggies was normal. She looked hot in the top and leggings as Chunilal and she took out a stroll in the garden holding hands.

The scene was beautiful.

Such beautiful moon lit night were really rare. It was calm peace full and romantic as Chunilal embraced her and kept on walking.

Susmita felt it was the only shoot today where natural beauty got precedence to her beauty.

The scene got over fast.

The trio got back to the apartment still mesmerised by the beauty of the night.
Susmita : "The night is amazing.."

Badshah...smiled...."It is indeed...now the last and final shot for the day..."

Susmita still looking outside probably counting stars........said.."Yeahh so last shot is ? .."

"Its is a bed scene..."

Susmita got a shock.

SHe turned her head towards Badshah .."Bed scene ? " She looked really surprised..

Chunilal soothed her..."Its nothing M'aam .There will not be anything which you think.."He said with a pervert smile..

Badshah explained.."Its just a routine.. I mean as I said we need to shoot the entire cycle of daily life.."

Susmita was serious now.. she reasoned.."I do not understand what will you show in bed room.I mean how will it help in your ad... "

Badshah too was ready with logic..He said.."Bhabhi ji... it's a very very small sequence...I agree bed room has no special charm ..it will just make the ad a complete package.."

Susmita looked perturbed...and just said .."Hmmm..."

Badshah said..."Its nothing Bhabhi ji... cheer up..you need to wear a pair of shorts for this sequence.Is that ok ? "

Susmita after few moments..."Since you planned so hard and worked so so hard I do not want to spoil it..I am ok....with it.. Just make sure the video is released only in Thailand"

Both men nodded.

The scene started with Chunilal lying in bed just in a pair of night boxers and bare body.
A bed sheet covered him upto his waist. Susmita was sitting beside him on the bed. She was wearing a pair of floral print shorts and a loose sleeveless top. She looked hot as hell as the short was only a little longer than normal panty thus exposing her amazing white milky thighs.

She was neither wearing a bra nor a panty as instructed and as expected during night time. Her hair was neatly tied behind exposing her milky white shoulders.

The fact that a dark ugly hairy man lying beside an equally sexy lady made the scene hotter and hotter.

Susmita felt awkward.

Even Ajay has never seen her in such night wear. She tried hard to sound normal....

"This place has really made me happy........Thank you dear for buying this place..."

Chunilal started careassing her hairs and said.."These are all for you honey..."

Susmita's awkwardness increased.

Badshah promised only a 2-3 minutes shoot. But already it is 4 minutes.

Chunilal pulled the bed sheet upwards and started now moving his hands slowly over her thighs..

Susmita is now alarmed.What is this bastard doing.? This must stop..Shall she protest now.?

Just then Badshah shouted .."Final action "

Chunilal pulled Susmita lightly as both wriggled inside the bed sheet.

Just then Badshah shouted.."Over...."

Chunilal gave a grunt and stood up...

Badshah...proclaimed.."Shooting complete for today bhabhi ji...I must thank you for your support and cooperation....."

Susmita still in daze smiled and stood up.

She must get ready for home now.

While in cab, when she was recalling the incidents.. the bed scene made her shudder a bit.
She recalled when Chunilal pulled her inside bed sheet,his huge tent touched her momentarily. May be she ...exposed a lot more than desired......
Whatever be the matter, both had huge turn ons.

And this in turn made Susmita horny as the cab sped towards her house.

The bed scene gave her shudders for few more days. It was saturady and she has not heard of Badshah ever since the last shoot.

She did not know also whether the shooting spree is over or not. She kept eagerly waiting for their call. But it never came.

Finally she called up Badshah

Badshah : "Hello M'aam you left abrubtly that day..everything fine...?"

Susmita.."I atleast expected a call from you guys..anywaz tell me is the shoot over.....When I am getting the flat? "

Badshah: " Bhabhji ji..you seem very impatient..We still have 1-2 sequence left..."

Susmita : "Still 1-2.....now tell me what is that ? "

Badshah.."M'aam as you know festivals are part and parcel of our life.....So...we plan to potray a festival.."

Susmita.."That's fine...what festival..? "

Badshah..."Holi..........the great festival of colors............will tuesday be alryt ? "

Susmita .."Ok.....I will be present by evening..."

Susmita reached the spot at 5 pm. The couple had to play holi by the swimming pool side.
Susmita quickly changed into a white salwar kameez and Chunilal was already ready in white kurta-pyjama.
They indeed looked a loving couple ready for the festival of colors.

Susmita lovingly applied colors on Chunilal's cheeks. Chunilal too held her and started applying colors as the couple giggled and posed in front of the camera. Chunilal soon drenched Susmita with colors and her black bra is now quite apparent against her white salwar.

The couple continued playing colors as Badshah focused on Susmita's curve with great precision.

After the shoot was complete ..
Badshah remarked.."Bhabhi ji........there is a continuation of this holi scene..."

He hesitated a bit and then said..."There is a bath sequence where you and Chunilal needs to wash off the colors ............"

Susmita almost blasted........"What are you saying..? How can I have a bath scene........Are you out of your bloody mind......? "

Both men urged her to calm down.....

Susmita was red in rage........"This is unprofessional Chunilal saab.......how can i do a bath sequence..."

Badshah slightly raising his voice..."Will you listen to me Bhabhi ji...........listen for 2 minutes......"

He continued..."We need to demonstarte the interiors of the bath room so we are doing this......"

Susmita interrupted ...."I am not doing it............."

Badshah now annoyed .."Bhabhi ji..I said listen......... "

He added..."You just need to wear a strapless dress....err..i mean a strapless top........that's it........."

Susmita mellowed down realizing she may have over reacted......

Badshah...continued..."It's just that you will wear a strapless top and a push up bra underneath....and we will expose your shoulders and err...you know ...i mean......... u understand that viewers will get an impression you are naked in water......."

Susmita was embarrased. but she knew the shot will be a really interesting experience.

She also secretly admired the duo's creativity. "Naked scene without being naked..."

She kept silent and finally spoke....."Is the shot very essential ?

Chunilal reasoned.."Susmita ji.....we are builders ..we know how much essential it is to build a nice bathroom and more importantly to demonstarte it..."

Badshah directed to Susmita......"M'aam i hope you will be ready by the bath tub in 10 minutes.."

The shoot started soon.

Chunilal was seen lying on the bath tub water in just a brief.
The bathroom had indeed striking interiors with shining stainless steel showers and taps glistening like gold.
It was then Susmita walked into the washroom. She was wearing a strapless skin color top and the same shorts she was wearing that day night.

But it was the push up bra which changed her appearance completely.
Her boobs were trying to burst out from the top showing enormous cleavage. And she was shot only upto the edge of her cleavage which gave an impression she was naked.

Few stray holi colors covered her beautiful milky shoulders and hands. She seductively walked towards the bath tub as Chunilal. said ..

"Ohh honey.....come quickly.....over the tub..."

Susmita went and sat beside Chunilal on the bath tub. Both of them were shot only upto their shoulders as water and soap foam covered the rest.

It was giving the impression the couple is totally nude and the hubby is busy washing colors off his sexy wife's body.

Susmita was acting to be a little shy as her hubby is seeing her nude...............

Both washed off colors from their partner's hands,shoulders....

It was then Chunilal planted a tight kiss on Susmita's lovely shoulders.
It was almost as if he was licking Susmita's shoulders.

Badshah had to shout .."Stop....." to make sure Chunilal stopped it.

Susmita was too embarrased even to react.

She set a huge sigh of relief when Badshah said..."That's it..we are done for the day..................."

She almost freed herself from Chunilal's tight hold...........

After she dressed up in the salwar kameez she came in,..

Badshah congratulated her and said the shooting is complete.....

Chunilal ...said.."M'aam we will inform you when we will have the flat ready for you..don't worry it will be soon enough........... "

Susmita still embarrassed just said..."Make sure I get it fast...." as she was drying her wet hair............

Both man nodded and grinned.

After a while Susmita got up...greeted both men and came out.

Susmita took a cab and reached home...
[+] 1 user Likes Narrow_mind's post
Like Reply