Fantasy Kingdom of lust
Exclamation 
Hi friends I am Chris . Back after a long time to xossipy ...missed a lot on this thread..

So guys I am going to create a new fantasy story which has all lust and fantasy u needed..

As usual Female leads are bolly kolly celebrity...

so enjoy and shag and cum ??
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
waiting already. what is the theme?
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Video 
Episode-1 

In year 15 A.D there was strange kingdom called Lust kingdom...The reason is that there were not only one kingdom name but two...the two kings are always fantasized of the list more so they always fight to earn name but none would give up their name.

In one side king is Micheal a black dude and her queen is a name is anu.
[Image: 30605053-595243220847121-5763422563032104960-n.jpg]
upload

Anu she is busty royal figure.Her age is 38 but would do some yoga and would always keep her body as mid 30.She has a son called Chris whose age is just 16 but looks like a 25 years old man with mustache beard and body too much fit but he is like his father in look and has some cunning techniques like his mom Anu...

In other side the king name is Tony who is a old dude at age 50 who has two wife Nayan and Shriya.
[Image: images-7.jpg]

Nayan is first wife and a humble one but when comes to fight she never gives up..

[Image: shriya-saran-indian-wedding-special-photo-shoot-8.jpg]

Shriya on other hand would always find a way to get out of problems .so while king was hunting shriya made king mesmerized of her beauty and made him marry her and become queen.

Nayan has a boy called Nate who is skinny and weak but knows a lot and shriya on other hand has a boy whose age is just 10 but due to some issues he looks like a body builder and is black name is nathan but others call him blacky .

Shriya is always in hurry of making his son next king but the block is Nayan son Nate who is older than him.

In between these big castles there is a big jungle where everyone fears to enter as there is a women who would kill if any man enters so they both haven't fought for almost 6 years as jungle is so huge and even only a 1% of light would fall even in afternoon itself it's always surrounded by dark.

Let's get in

In kingdom -1,

Anu- hey Chris y don't u go and play with friends instead of fighting and wrestling always.

Chris- mom I don't need them...I always need to defeat my enemy even before he reaches the kingdom and aims with arrow and shoots perfectly 

Al gathered around applauded him and there stood Swamiji said "queen let him be prepared for battle and enemy no need of distraction"

Anu- Swamiji all are ok...what if none are there to safeguard him...someone who can he trust instead of betray .

King- enough now...get inside Anu .

Anu looks at him angry and left the room.

On seeing king anger another voice striked "why are u always angry on her brother"

Al looked and saw the kings loving sister kajal.
[Image: images-8.jpg]
Kajal is a jewlery addict...she would always wear jewels around her...not some one or two...her body full of jewelled. Kajal has also arrogance she would not easily speak and fall of any men. So at age of 28 still she hasn't get married and some came to propose and Kajal cutted their manhood
 So no men is dared to talk to her.

King- come on sweet sis...how was the day yesterday.

Kajal- it was good and fun...u know what I found it would surprise u...

Kajal clapped her hands and the hall opened and all were stunned on seeing even king and all stood in shock..

Kajal on seeing other look laughed and said "bro see the one and only the half horse and half human shape creature"

[Image: images-6.jpg]

King- Kajal how the hell did I see this creature and capture it.

Kajal smiled and replied "not only king has powers "

Al were looking at the creature and as it coughed all were blown away...

Kajal - by the way it's name is Matthew and his age is 101 I think so...

King- what is he doing here.

Kajal- he is here to protect me and our kingdom.

King- Kajal what in army do u want this creature to join.

Kajal got angry- his name is Matthew so I don't need to join him...he will fight for u...dont worry and important thing his he only listens my command.

All were shocked.

Kajal said- kill the soldier Matthew she said.

The creature immediately cut off the rope and rode fast and took a knife in suddenly.and killed the soldier grabbing him.
All were shell shocked on seeing .

Kajal- don't worry bro...he is my pet and she climbed above her and went away.

[+] 1 user Likes Chrismadan99's post
Like Reply
Stay tuned for more....
Like Reply
(28-04-2019, 03:41 PM)Chrismadan99 Wrote: Stay tuned for more....

weird and exciting. More.
Make it hot by shreya and nayan sons fucking each other's mom [post their coming of age - 18yrs Smile ]
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
great Bro
Like Reply
(28-04-2019, 04:50 PM)Givemeextra Wrote: weird and exciting. More.
Make it hot by shreya and nayan sons fucking each other's mom [post their coming of age  - 18yrs Smile ]

Sure bro...thnx for reply
Like Reply
(29-04-2019, 04:04 AM)raj1593 Wrote: great Bro

Thankss
Like Reply
Update-2

In lusty kingdom 1

Chris was roaming around and stopped Infront of gigantic creepy forest.

Chris asked his mentor " why all are afraid to go"

Mentor" they say that there is a women ..she will kill all,but they tell that she will not simply kill lyk other myths ...they say that she will kill make us kill ourselves by increasing our depression and something we lost lyk tat "

Chris smile and " come on ya..she is just a women Ur telling like she is a good devil.."

Witin few mins heavy wind started to blow from deep forest and horse started to run in OPP way...all were shocked.

Meanwhile in kingdom Anu was also roaming around the back of hidden kingdom and went inside forest...

Anu-why are u always sad? 

The shadow - because we were separated

Anu smile and says - we are daily meeting then what is problem

Shadow - ntng sis just wanted to see you happy and there came nayantara

Anu- how are you Nayan sis 

[Image: images-3.jpg]

Nayan- fine Anu Akka 

[Image: nayanbirthday-1542486076.jpg]

Anu- so how is our plan going 

Nayan- so far fine...there is no doubt ...willing to finish it quickly Akka 

Anu- finsih fast...bcoz Micheal is also getting old,so try to finish within two days

Nayan- ok Anu Akka will try it fast...but shriya is only problem.i can't do anything 

Anu- ok then we have made a lot of mistakes on her, so find a solid soft spot lets not miss the chance tis time..

Nayan- ok Akka so how is ur son 

Anu- Chris yeah...he is fine

Nayan- not him...smile naughty

Anu- hey don't make me think about him...I have not seen him for about 20years ...so don't talk about it now

Nayan- how Anu Akka he is ur first child ,how can we miss and can't talk about him.

Anu tears rolled and said ok fine...fine leave him concentrate on our plan...

Both chatted inside the forest for few mins and left the forest to their kingdoms.

In lusty kingdom-2,

Nayan entered inside the king room and heard moaning of shriya, she without telling opened the door and saw the old king fucking with his limp dick on shriya ass 

Shriya was moaning like a whore ahhhh....yessss my iron make me hard..

[Image: images-10.jpg]

progressive auto insurance fax number

Nayan laughed wheater is she acting or enjoying thought and said "king we have to speak alone" 

[Image: images-11.jpg]

King without hearing her voice was fully immersed in shriya moaning andd was fucking her ass...

Nayan on seeing his fucking made her horny and she without saying anything left the room.

Shriya then turned around and laughed as Nayan went and thought "what a cheap queen,this dick less bastard is not enough for me"

Then king was about to cum she moans like enjoying yeaaaa....cum. cummm....

Meanwhile Anushka while returning was stopped by some burglars as she was dressed like normal women they didn't recognize her as queen.
Like Reply
[Image: images-12.jpg]

Anushka - move away

Burgalr- wow u look like a sexy young lady and all were staring at her meaty body

Anushka was angry and got down from the horse,while she landed on ground her whole body ,tits and waist and ass giggled. 

On seeing it burglars cock erected a bit.

Burglar- what u gonna do give us a blowjob and  all other started to laugh .

Anu was curious and slwoly started to run and other were stunned on seeing her milk titis bouncing hard and waist jiggle a lot...

[Image: 7d5f9f90a693fde3a38ba3e398bd4406.gif]

They also got down and laughing at her erotical feel...when she neared them she immediately took her knife from her back and sliced the 4heads sharply and fastly while they were laughing.

Al 4 died bleeding out ...

Anu thne wiped the blood from her knife and got on horse and moved to kingdom.

Chris meanwhile stopped in a drink shop and asked for drink and lady came serving here take it and left .Chris was shocked and said "hey lady come here " 

She turned and came wearing a pallu less dress like saree and Chris was blown away on seeing her sexy structure she was like milky white body and navel piereced and while walking itslef her navel bounced a little which made him erect.

Chris asked "who are u"

She replied " I am Sam"

[Image: images.jpg]
Chris stood up and grabbed her by waist and was blown away " wow u have awesome navel and waist sam" by saying it he started to press it 

Sam moaned aaahhhh....thank you my kinnngggggg....ummmmm...

On seeing her sexy expression Chris grabbed her tightly with his muscular hard body and took her inside and pushed her to bed.

Sam was shocked and said "no my king.i am not that type of girl...please leave me " and stated to beg with tears rolling.

Chris for first time felt sympathy and left her.Chris then went to meet her dad sis Kajal.

Kajal shouting "grab him.. fast" 
While she was running behind her pet Matthew all other were stunned and stood silent. While running Kajal tits were bouncing unshakenly 

[Image: M-rJHo.gif]

image uploader

On seeing her first time she got different feeling on her aunt first time ...that bouncing tits and sexy navel jiggling with navel ring shake made him horny.

Kajal finnaly grabbed him and smiling..then said " so how are u Chris any reason for coming "

Chris then came out and said " what is it aunt"

Kajal " no no...aunt I am Kajal...don't make me look old...by the way he is my pet"
Like Reply
Bro please give update and write on aishwarya kareena katrina and also include srk also who fuck and marry all three queens aishwarya kareena katrina deepika
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: images-12.jpg]
[Image: 30605053-595243220847121-5763422563032104960-n.jpg]
[Image: images-3.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
Like Reply
Update-3

Chris was surprised and said "is he have a name something?"

Kajal-yes his name is Matthew

Immediately Matthew slowly shakes his body and Kajal jerked and her saree moved shwoing her sexy navel and ring in the hole, it made Chris got lust on her aunt Kajal but he thought it is sinful and erased that feeling.

[Image: images-4.jpg]

2014 boxster s 0 60

Aftet few chit chat both left Kajal was rubbing horse tummy and said"r u tired Matthew"

Matthew said"nope my queen...I am here to serve u"

Kajal- ok then come let's go to river and have bath...I am too sweaty..

Thne both rode to nearby small river and none were around.

Kajal and her keepers all made her remove ornaments from her body for a hour and thne she wore just a towle and went slowly walked inside water.

Al of the eyes was closed as no one was allowed to watch even girls or else their eyes will be taken out..

Suddenly Kajal heard a twirl sound on opposite of river and Kajal looking there and searching what is it.

Immediately Matthew came with a man standing and he immediately cut his throat infront of her.

Kajal smiled and Matthew also smiled , Kajal thne slowly saw him and was blown away for a min.

Kajal can't believe her eyes and she once again saw it and was breathtaking on view it is none other than Matthew dick which is like a mini hand .Kajal mind was distracted for first time.she though like wheather is it hard or not..or like in normal size is it or in harden..

[Image: images-5.jpg]

Meanwhile Kajal didn't notice that she is standing while seeing his dick and her milk boobs was sticking to towel and reveling her mountain boobs to Matthews it made him erect instantly.

[Image: images-6.jpg]

image hosts

Kajal was blown away and was completed mesmerized on seeing his dick grow and size it made her down itch for first time.

She then after the bath wore a new saree and said "Matthew come let's ride " 

Matthew came and Kajal got up in wet and he was chilled by her wet body and it made him wet and also erect.

Kajal thne legs while moving was striked by his dick ...Kajal sensed it and started to press it.

For every press Matthew body jerked.kajal was happy and using her both legs while riding started to give footjob for his dick.

Matthew was blown away and moaned a bit while riding ...mmm...

Kajal on sensing made it his manhood started to do it fast and while jumping her also made it like footjob..

Matthew after few mins of ctrl completely lost it and stood for few mins as he leaked a thick white cum.kajal knew what is he resting for..

Kajal- what happened

Matt nothing Kajal just a small ...never mind and started move.

Kajal thne looked back and was stunned to see a small pond like white liqiud...and also sensed something sticking onto her feet and rode off to kingdom.

Meanwhile to kingdom-2 there came news that queen has conducted a fight game for males... 

Winner will get whatever he wants..if u wnat to win a fight thne first u have to live for fight ...it's a death game 

Only participate and eliminated means dead and finally all were surprised to see shriya son joining in competition.

Nayan was surprised and shriya laughed and looked Nayan mischievous.

Blcky immediately killed others and there was only two men standing after 50 entered.

He also looked like blacky but colour is black than him...so both started to fight and both were drenched with blood exchange blows in face and body.
Finally blacky caught a knife and was about to drive it in his back, that other man took a small knife and thrw it in his leg and by shouting in pain he fell of and he slowly walked and took a knife and was about to take off his head ,sudeenly shriya came and kept her head in-between and he pulled off.

King stood up and appreciate him and make him come to his room for his wish.

Nayan and shriya lifted blacky and took to his room,while saying the other man who deafeted came Infront of them.

Shriya cursed him and looked at him in anger.

He said " queen Nayan take the child inside me and queen shriya have to discuss " 

Nayan took blacky inside and shriya and man was alone.

Shriya started to scold him,he immediately lifted her up and said " Ur my wish u whore queen for a week " 

animated gif hosting

Shriya was blow away and said " if king knows Ur head will be ripped " 

He said " dont worry king only granted"

Shriya was blown and was filled with hate and anger. He threw in his horse and rode off into forest.

Nayan and blacky was stunned on hearing the news and blacky was completely filled with anger on king but pain made him so angry...
Nayan took him to his room and made him sleep in bed and took a bucket of water and started to clean his wound but blacky mind was full of hatred and anger on king.

Nayan on looking angry blacky said " don't worry blacky " 
Blacky didn't respond 
Nayan thne said by grabbing his face " I said don't worry na...she will be back tmrw" 

On seeing Nayan face in closeup , blacky was surprised and it gave him a diff feel.

Nayan said " I will go get some herbs for wound and walked off..

Wile walking blacky was preying on her meaty body and every inch.for first blacky looks at Nayan like a low class item,it made his black dick raise a bit.

[Image: 45702001-2196059880662767-5241852549071934468-n.jpg]

After few mins Nayan came and was applying herbs and blacky was staring at her like a prey and once he got a clear view of Nayan cleavage.

[Image: images-9.jpg]

Suddenly his dick stood up and Nayan was blown away on seeing it. She immediately closed her eyes.

Blacky noticed it and he took his underwear and said " aunt it is paining " 

Nayan immediately opened her eyes in sad and was shell shocked to see a big black erected dick for her first time in life ..she kept his look staring at his dick.

[Image: 25813734.jpg]

image uploader

Blacky used this and said " aunt it is paining.pls put herbal" 

Nayan came to sense and asked " where " 

Blacky garbbed her hand and placed it in his big black dick and suddenly he moaned.  Uffff

Nayan was completely blown away on seeing his dick thick skin and his hardness and lenght And weight...it made her itch 

Withiut her ctrl she started to shagg his big penis and on seeing it blacky was blown and moaning. Nayan was completely struck to that big thick dick and was handjobbing fastly.

Aftet few mins he immediately moaned and blasted a huge laod of cum on Nayan face and hands and some went inside her drss 

[Image: images-8.jpg]

image host

Nayan then came to sense and was shamed and immediately went out without cleaning her face and all. She immediately went to her room.

Secretly a guard smiled on seeing her cum face and sexy ass swaying run.

[Image: images-10.jpg]

[Image: Mr-Mischievous-wm-1024x1024.jpg]
Like Reply
Hot. Keep updating
Like Reply
Super bro continue
[Image: 7f3eac9b49640ff18c05914fa2810247.png]
Like Reply
Continue bro
Like Reply
Keep updating bro