Adultery My First Threesome
Hi Everyone,
This Story is all about my first sex experience at the time of my schooling where my sex life started and within a span of 1 year how i enjoyed threesome.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
This experience which I am sharing right now started at 2008 when I was in 9th Class studying at a remote village of Odisha. That is the time I was first introduced to adult words, talks, pics and More.

Chapter 1: Collecting Magazines

I Don't remember exactly when I started feeling about sexuality but I have started liking bold songs of Bollywood so that I can get a glimpse of actresses naval and cleavage. At that time on Sunday we used to get hot images of actress or models in Sunday newspaper and I started collecting it. I didn't have idea what to do with those pictures but I started collecting it in my Small wooden trunk where I used to keep all my stuff's. One day after coming from school when I opened my box I didn't found it and got tensed thinking my mom or sister may have found it and now I will be beaten like anything and started crying a little and sniffing around the room in a hope to found it in somewhere but I can't so I just sat down in ground. Suddenly someone entered the room and I got frightened and look at the entrance thinking I will be beaten now but I found standing Dipti there, she is my neighbor. She is the main Character of the story so let me pause the story for a moment and introduce her to all of you. She was at college studing B.A 2nd Year. Now let's continue. She entered the room and told me I found some nude pictures of actress in your box while searching for carrom striker and I was like shit what happened she must told told this to everyone but what she told me shocked me. I have thrown those pictures don't doing these again otherwise I will tell to your mother. I felt relaxed and calmed and she went. I thought I won't do this again but next week when when I opened Sunday magazine there was pictures of Miss India participates standing in Bikini on the Beach. I couldn't resist my self and opened magazine when no one was present around me. At the afternoon when I was studying in backwards with my aged neighbouring kids she came and sat as regularly and opened the same magazine and started reading it. After some time she told my tution teacher (Dipti's friend who is 2 year older than her) aaj Kal k bache pata nahi Kya Kya dekhte rehte Hein looking at me. I got scared if she would tell this to teacher then I will be beaten up by bamboo stick. But she talked to her in some other topics and went after 5-10 mins. I felt relaxed and thought not to look at that magazine again.

At That time we used to have a big Mud House with 4 Room and a member of 8 person and Dipti's family have two rooms and 8 person so she used to sleep in my chote grandmother's room.
And I used to sleep with my Grandma because we both love sleeping in ground and she takes care of me a lot and love me the most.

I didn't looked at any pictures after that incident everything was going normal. Me and my friends used to take bath at a pond present in school campus every Saturday after school is over and that perticular day my friend's started talking about Geetanjali. She was tall like me with a healthy figure. Till that time I haven't seen or thought about her in wrong manner but at that time everyone was talking about her Boobs Even I joined the conversation and started thinking why I am looking at. Magazines when I can look at her boobs. Her Boobs was quite big compared to our age by this time one friend started narrating how he saw her cleavage and we all got excited to hear that and started listening to him. He told that he was at the tubrwell after the gardening session to wash his hands and at that time Geetanjali came to fill water in her bottle so he requested her to press the lever of hand tubel so he will do the same for her so she can fill water in bottle.so when His turn came he started making the hand tubel up and down and water came out of tubewell to fill the bottle she bend over and from her school uniform which was Skirt and half sleeve white shirt her cleavage was visible because of the size. We were like wow man you are great to see that and I started thinking I will do the same next time.
Like Reply
Chapter 2: Feeling my sexuality

Days passed and I am wondering to get a chance to see Geetanjali's cleavage but nothing is happening and our school sports event which Happen over 3 days announced to happen next week. We all started practicing. I have nominated my self in every game and as a volunteer also. Now at the day 1 there was running and everyone was present there I was at the starting line and preparing myself to calm. The race begun and started running but I lost so I stayed at the end point to hold the thread to mark the end of distance and telling the winner to our teacher as I was also a volunteer. After Boy's race over now it was time for girls and I am standing at the end. Everyone is shouting and cheering but I am standing like a tree because of heat. Now the race Begun and participate's started running toward us and after some second I saw Geetanjali is also running.when she approached near my eyes got fixed on her Boobs. It was Bouncing and my eyes were moving with her boobs to up and down. I got excited but in no time race was over and Geetanjali lost the race. She felt sad and I was distributing Glucose to everyone when her turn came I said you did well but you are at my side she laughed. Everyone was resting at the ground after the race because  it was a 600m race. I started looking at her boobs which was still moving up and down because of her breathing and I was shocked to find out her first two button are opened and I could clearly see her cleavage after marely 1-2 second she followed my eyes and got to know where I am looking she kept her hand over there and I have started moving to next participate.

[Image: shriya-sharma-in-school-dress.jpg]

After that I was feeling bit shy to look at her again But was at the launch table and I was distributing food when her tum came I just placed food in her plate and moved ahead. After lunch it was time for Javelin and cane 2nd at that I was feeling happy when my teacher call me and ask to take some of his things to give it in his house so I had no choice to leave when I came sports was over for the day. Similarly next two days passed nothing happened and I was so disappointed that I couldn't get more.
Like Reply
Chapter 3: Where it All Begun

Next week My Chote Grandpa came to our house after taking retirement from his work from Delhi. So Deepti need to move so my grandma told her you can sleep in my room. She said Okay. She started sleeping but Ibut I had no idea when she came to sleep because I used to sleep by 8.30 pm. Everything was going as normal for somedays. One day there was a marriage at next village so procession was passing in front of my house so I wake up and told my grandma and run to see it. There was dance by baarati, bull fight play and much more so me and my friends followed the procession till the end and when it's over we came back. I came to my house and when I entered my room I saw Dipti sleeping next to my place. She was wearing a Black Skirt and a samij and in deep sleep. 
[Image: images.jpg]

was a hot day so she was in that attire. Her skirt is up till her mid thigh and cleavage is clearly visible. All this happened in 3-4 second and I switched off the light and slept. I was facing my grandma but I couldn't control my mind so turned towards her. It was dark but still could she her cleavage from small light of indicators in electric board. I was continuesly Starting at her Boobs. I am thinking wow what a boob.its larger than Geetanjalis Boob. I will tell about this to my friends this time and ... Is going on my mind's and next think I saw is waking up by my grandma in morning. Dipti was not there. I went for my daily running .

The whole day I was excited and thinking about Dipti and her Cleavage. I am thinking when it will be night and I will see her boobs again. So at night after dinner I was in bed and thinking when she will come and what she will be wearing today. Whether I will be able to see or not and next thing I know is it's day and my grandma is waking me up.
Like Reply