Fantasy Secret club for indian couple by puneslut2
Secret club for Indian couple
Writer:- puneslut2
12th June 2017

https://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1490703

Manasi had completed her post-graduation from reputed college of ****. She was very smart girl in her college days, She had arranged marriage with Vishal and she is housewife. She get married at age of 23 just after giving exam of her post-graduation. She is now 25 years old.
Vishal work for Multinational company and earn good money, they own house in ****. Vishal was little shy type and Manasi was his faithful wife. He love her lot, He consider himself lucky because despite his older age(32) he got beautiful college girl, in fact hot college girl to marry.
Manasi used to get bore at home and now she was very active on Facebook, what Sapp. No prize for guessing that Manasi had lot of male friend on what Sapp and Facebook. She used to chat with all of male friends but she knows her limits and never cross it.
Her bonding was her friend was very good; she used to send her pic to lot of male friends. If she wears new saree, new dress she used to post it on Facebook and send it to her whatSapp friends. This was not strange for her, she doesn’t feel it odd or she didn’t take it in bad spirit, her intention and her loyalty was very clear.
Vishal obviously don’t like it but he trust her and don’t want to hurt her. She also had one dummy account on yahoo and Skype. She had lot of friends there also. She had permission of vishal also for this account. She used to chat here, mostly adult. She also exposed herself without face obviously. But Vishal didn’t know that she expose herself on Skype or yahoo. He thought this account is only for fun.
Her profile pic on yahoo messenger and Skype was her boobs covered in Kameez with mangalsutra dangling on her boobs. Her name one yahoo messenger and Skype was her real name as she know there will be thousands of Manasi in world and no one will be identify her on name only.
One day she receive one invitation email on her yahoo messenger, Its subject line was “Welcome to secret club”. She opened it and she liked the content of it. They have given one Skype messenger ID and asked to do voice call to listen terms and condition. This email attracted her because at bottom it was written, “Only Couple call, No single female or male”

Manasi know if it was fake club then they would have invited only girl also, because most people are craving for girl on internet and this email say no single girl allowed, it make Manasi believe that it is genuine club. She decided to give a try and she give voice call to that Skype id.
Person receive a call, it was surprise for Manasi as he received call only in second attempt of ring, that means they have dedicated team for receiving call, it also make Manasi believe geniuses of this club.
Manasi :- Hi Manasi here..
Operator: - Hello Manasi madam, welcome to Secret club(It was male voice), I am operater5, how could I help you?
Manasi: - I got invitation for secret club and just want to know about it(Manasi was little nervous but she know she can always back out as this was her dummy Skype account)
Operator5: Great Manasi madam May I know your age, sex and location?
Manasi: - I am Manasi 25 years old, female stay in ****.
Operator5:- great, as you know this club is only for couple, so you are married or you have boyfriend.
Manasi: - I am married for two years to Vishal.(She told real name of hubby, she know its not that big deal)
Operator5:- Manasi madam, could you please add your hubby in this conference call, as it is secret club only for couple, we don’t talk with single.
Manasi: - but my hubby is at work and he will coming home tonight at 8 PM.
Operator5:- No worries, we will setup time for you, is it ok if we call you at 11 pm?
Manasi: - Ok, but can you please let me know little before I introduce my hubby to you?
Operator5:- sorry madam, its our policy we only deal with couple.
Manasi: - Ok, thanks, We will be ready at 11 PM.
Operator5:- Great, I will send you some rules of first meet, be ready. It will be video call not voice call, we will call you, if interested then receive video call.
The voice call was cut, Manasi was very surprised, till now everywhere boys was running behind her and she was one who used to cut call, this time operator 5 cut the call. She was impressed by this club, this is something she want to at least give try. But her doubt was about video call, how can she present herself to stranger.

Manasi was in dilemma whether to join night Skype call or not. though she was impressed, but video call was too much for her. She suddenly received another email from club member. Subject line was "Gift for beutiful wife and rules of first meet"

She opened email and she find attached gift voucher of rupees 10K, She was very happy. She initially thought its fake voucher, but when she tried i work and she purchased few new dresses for herself within 15 minute of receiving email.

Now she opened second attachment which say rules of first meet. She opened it there was strict instrucion given there that this rules has to be read by couple together. There was one more sentenced in bold dark, she read it. it was writtin as below.
"The gift voucher we present you is secret between you and club Manasi, dont involve your hubby in it, This club can make you super rich as couple and give you great lifestyle"
Vishal come at home at 8 PM, Manasi narrated her entire event of secret club, but she hide gift voucher thing deliberately. She was unconsciously following every instruction mentioned in email.

Vishal promise her to read rule and join Skype call but he also told her that he will backup if he find something very outrageous. Manasi was hoping that her hubby wont find anything outrageous, even Manasi don't know how she is attracted to this club.

Vishal at 9 PM was sitting on chair in front of their computer and he ask Manasi to join, so that they can read rule. Vishal was also very excited about what kind of club is this. He was also very hard, becuase her wife chat with lot of males, She had joined lot of adult group but she never tell vishal anything, neither vishal invade her privacy.

Manasi arrive in bedroom, and Vishal was surprised becuase she was totally nude, no cloths on her body. Vishal know when Manasi has to make him agree on something she use her body as tool, so it was clear to vishal that its very difficult for him to denied manasi for this activity.

Manasi come and sit on his lap, as she was trying to sit on his lap, he tried to remove his short, but Manasi say no to him and sit on his lap, now her naked ass was in touch with his penis which was covered by underwear and shorts. Naturally his hand go to her boobs, this time Manasi don't oppose and allow him to touch it. Manasi always love when someone touch her boobs, right form her college days, though she don't have boyfriend but when someone molest her in crowd she used to enjoy it.

Vishal try to kiss her, but she don't allow him, She is very hygienic and she only allow him to kiss after mouthwash. Now Manasi was sitting on his husbands lap totally nude where her hubby is covered in his short, he had taken his hand from her armpit and playing with her boobs, his head was resting on her shoulder, both were looking towards screen, Manasi was operating computer as Vishals hand was busy in molesting her boobs.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Manasi open rulebook, she have already deleted all things related to gift voucher. Below were content of that email.

Hi Couple,

Welcome to secret club, This is formal invitation to you guys to join our first call so that we could let you know the rules of our secret club. Rest assure, this is very secret club and we have lot of great male personalites part of this group, so its more important to us to keep it secret than you.

I want to told you guys that this is adult club, In this club we only select couple. We dont select all couples, our selection percentage is only 20 percent that means we reject 80 percent of couple.

This email is only for rules of first meet, but I just want to hint you that in this club only girl(wife or girlfriend) will be active and Mens(hubby or boyfriend) will be passive. Enter in this world only if you trust each other.

Rules of first video call:-

You have to attend this call as team, both female and male must attend call
This will be video call, but we understand your fear so you guys can mask your face with black cloth, we want to assure you that no recording will be done from our side.
In this call girl have two type of attire, one for married couple and other for unmarried couple
Unmarried girl should wear either Tshirt and jeans or Salwar-Kameez.
Her Tshirt or Kameez has to be tight and hint of cleavege should be visible
Most of upperchest must be open, her shoulder should be exposed.
It has to be sleveless, Kameez or tshirt.
She must wear bra, her bra strap must be clearly visible on her shoulder.
Her nailpolish should match her bangels and her dress colour.
She should not wear anything in her neck.
Her jeans or Salwar should be tight fitting.
Married girls should wear saree.
Saree has to be transperent and she should wear below her navel.
Her blouse has to be sleveless and it should show lot of cleavege.
Bra strap should be clearly visible on her shoulder and on her back also has to be totaly open exposing bra strap.
Her upperchest must be totally expose.
She must wear her mangalsutra in such way that end of it should reach her cleavege.
Her nailpolish, her bra, her bangles colours should match
4. Males(Hubby or boyfriend) dont have any dress code, they have to be totally nude.
5. Couple should maintain distance between themself during video call.

Thanks for considering this club, if you still agree on all condition then receive our video call on skype at decided time. Remember Mask your face so boys dont worry much about your nudity.

Your club owner.

Manasi and vishal was surprised, Vishal dick was very hard reading this email, Manasi look towards him and kiss him, this is very rare occasion when 25 years old Manasi was allowing her hubby kiss without mouthwash.

once they finish kiss, Manasi insisted on joining the first video call, she ask vishal there is no harm as their faces will be mask, and anyway she will be totally dressed. Vishal also realize there is nothing to loose, His wife will be totally clothed with her face masked, so its pretty safe. He agree to join video call which was due after one hour.

He wanted to fuck Manasi in one hour, he pick her and throw her on soft cushoion of bed, he jump on her as if he is banging her. she also struggle like if she has been banged and run away, the continue this roleplay for some time, finally Vishal caught her, now Manasi was under vishal and vishal try to kiss her. Manasi cleaverly save her mouth from his

Manasi :- Vishal, I have to get ready, I have to dresses as per the club rules. you know saree, nailpolish, exposing blouse, bra.. its lot of stuff.
Vishal :- Manasi allow me to fuck it only take 10 minute, please..
Manasi :- Hey, you dont have to get ready, you only have to wear mask and sit there, try to understand.. its first meet I dont want to make any bad impression.

Saying so she bite him, Vishal also leave her realizing she is not ready to fuck now, she send vishal out of bedroom and ask him to go to store and bring some mask to hide their faces properly, she ask him to bring red nailpolish, it was clear that she is wearing red blouse, red bra. Initially Vishal was confuse why she select red but then he realize Manasi had red bangel in her hand and she is just matching color.

He went to general store and Manasi went to bath as she wanted to look her expose body part very white and clean.
It was 11 PM, Manasi was ready. She was wearing red saree, red blouse, red bra, red bangle, she also had applied little red mehandi on her hands. Vishal was amaze how quickly she prepared for this skype video call for secret club. Her arms was naked, she was wearing beautiful armband there, it was red in color and looking beautiful on her white arms. She had ensure that her bra straps are visible on her shoulder, Her saree was very transparent. She was totally ready for occasion.

Vishal was wearing nothing, he was totally nude, he was wearing only mask. Manasi took mask in her hand, look towards it and throw it away. what was in her mind? VIshal thought she is trying to attempt this call without any mask. But she surprised her, she went to her wardrobe and bring her scarf. She covered her face using scarf. She told vishal that mask look little insulting or humiliating for her thats why she is using scarf to hide herself.

Vishal was feeling little humiliating but he know there is no harm as they were masked, They sit on chair keeping distance between them as mentioned in email, suddenly the receive Skype call. They adjust there webcam. Manasi adjust her pallu and her blouse, ensure her straps are visible and received the call. There was two males sitting on other side, they were not mask but there were sitting in dark so Manasi and vishal was not able to see them.

Man1 :- Hi, couple, welcome to this secret club.
Vishal :- Thanks,

Both Vishal and Manasi was nervous. they dont know how to respond these guys, they decided to go with flow.

Man2 :- Wow, Manasi madam, you look awesome, I just want to compliment you on your looks before proceeding. You are dressed pretty well according to rules.

Manasi :- Thanks sir..

Man1 :- Vishal, great, you are sitting nude there..

Vishal :- Thanks.

Man1 :- Lets proceed, this is secret club, it will help unleash your fantasies.

Vishal :- ok..

Man2 :- This is our interview process, so lets begun.

Man1 :- Vishal, you are not allowed to speak, unless you are asked to speak.

Vishal :- yes sir.

Man2 :- So, Manasi, what is your age?

Manasi :- I am 25 years completed.(Manasi was blushing under her scarf, she was naturally putting her hand on her hair to adjust but she was realizing that it was covered in scarf)
Man1:- So Vishal & Manasi, this question is both of you, do you guys trust each other, because in this group trust between couple is very important.

Manasi :- Yes, we do trust..

Man1 :- Are you interested in joining this sexual club, this club include lot of sexual activity, but let me assure you there is no activity which taking place forcefully or we can say not against will of female.

Manasi was about to talk something, Vishal was quiet under his mask. As Manasi was about to open her mouth under scarf Man2 speak.

Man2 :- This will help you earn lot of money, Entry amount to this club is either ** **** rupees, which will immediately transfer to your bank account.

Vishal was shocked after listening that big amount, this amount is equal to his salary of 18 months. Manasi other hand was mesmerized by freely these club owner is bestowing money on her, she knew somewhere all this is for her, they are not interested in Vishal as club member, but they want her to become club member, this give special feeling to her.

Vishal :- See if it dosent involve force activity then its ok, we are in with it. We will decide if we want to participate or not.

Man1 :- Shut up you idiot, listen carefully, nothing will be against the will of 25 years old Manasi, if she don't want to participate she can quiet, You should be participate in every event if invited.

Manasi :- Ok, I am ready for it, if it dosen;t involve any force sex(Manasi agree immediately because she saw that conversation is going in other way, Vishal might back out so she immediately agree to join)

Man1 :- that great news..(Both man discussed something between them) ok, Vishal could you please send you bank detail to us in chat window.

Vishal stand up, he was still nude bring his mobile phone, read some number from it and type it on Skype chat, He enter his bank number an IFSC code there. He enter number and sit back on chair.

Man1 :- Vishal, tell me how freqeuntly you fuck Manasi madam?

Vishal :- Thrice a week.

Suddenly Mobile phone of VIshal ring, he saw message he received, He show his mobile to Manasi, She saw that these guys have made payment to them immediately.

Man2 :- Did you guys recieve payment?

Vishal :- Yes, we do.

Man1 :- SO now you are officially member of our club for one year. Congragulation for both of you.

Manasi :- thank you so much..

Man1 : Now Manasi, as you are member of our club, we want you to remove your scarf we want to see how our queen look.

Manasi :- but...

Man2 :- common Manasi, its ok, Vishal stand up and remove her scarf..

Vishal stand up and stand behind Manasi nude, he start removing her scarf, Manasi cooprated by keeping quiet, he remove her scarf.

Manasi was looking very beautiful in her attire, her face had little sweat on her face becuase of scarf.

Man1 :- wow great, Manasi you look awesome..

Man2 :- Manasi.. could you please reapply your lipstick, its little faint becuase of scarf.

Manasi reapply her lipstick, adjusted her hair and her blouse but she ensure that her bra is visible.

Vishal :- Should I remove my mask?

Man1 :- No, Please you keep it on. We are not interested in your face, we paid this amount for this hot girl.

Man2 :- yes, Manasi you are 25, when did you get married?

Manasi :- I got married to Vishal two years ago, when I was 23..( Manasi try to hold hand of vishal)

Man1 :- Please no touching, Vishal you also dont have to touch her unless we permit you.

Vishal :- what permission?

Man2 :- Its rule of our club, once couple join we dont allow them to have sex for first week, so you have to follow it.

Manasi :- Ok i will ensure we follow it(Mansi was totaly under their control)

Man2 :- We want to see boobs of our new club member

Manasi :- hey boobs its too much yaar, I cant do it on internet

Man2 :- we understand, but we are not asking you to remove entire blouse just remove two button and bend little on front so that we can see what we have got.

Man1 :- Vishal , could you please remove her blouse two button.
Vishal's face was still covered in mask, He stand up to undo button of Manasi's blouse, Manasi realized that her hubby will undo her top two buttons of blouse as instructed by Man on skype call. She gestured Vishal to stop and sit on his own chair. She himself remove her pallu and open her top two buttons of blouse. Now Manasi had her cleavage on display. Both man appreciate her show by whistling. Vishal turn his neck to see her wife's cleavage, but suddenly man of skype call interrupt him and ordered him to not to look at his own wife. He asked him to look towards screen only.

Man1 :- Wow Manasi, you have great boobies.

Manasi :- Thanks sir.

Man2 :- Manasi, We are happy that you are part of our club now.

Manasi :- But what is this club all about?

Man1 :- wait Manasi, keep some patience. Let us fill your form, now you answer all question we ask to you. This is basic membership form.

Manasi :- Ok(Manasi was keen about this form)

Man1 :- Your age Manasi?

Manasi :- 25 years old.

Man2 :- Your husbands age?

Vishal :- I am 31..

Man1 suddenly loose his temper, He scolded vishal very aggressivly and ask him to shut his mouth until he is asked to speak. Man1 was writing every answer manasi was giving in one form.

Man1 :- How long you guys are married?

Manasi :- Since 2 years..

Man2 :- Hmm, Any child?

Manasi :- No.(this time she couldnt control her laugh, as it was pretty evident from her body shape that she dont have any child)

Man1 :- Tommorow you have to visit our club, we will make you understand few things about club.

Manasi :- its too quick(she look at vishal, he was looking towards screen only as instructed by Man1)

Man2 :- Dont forget payment we made to you, now you are officially our employee.

Manasi :- but can I discusss it with Vishal?

Man1 :- No dear, you have to take this call or send that money back.

Man2 :- Vishal, you tell, will you send your wife to our club tommorow?

Vishal :- I have no objection(He was still only looking at screen only)

Manasi had no option now. She agreed to visit club next day. Both man asked her to be ready at 11 AM, she will be instructed further how to come to club. They took Manasi Moblie number with them. They don't bother to take vishal;s number, they told them that every communication they do will be with Manasi only.
Like Reply
They then ask Manasi to remove her Saree, she was reluctant initially. Manasi requested them to allow her to cover her mouth by scarf becuase she feel uncomforatable, they agree on this term. Manasi undo her saree. Then these guys ask vishal to stand up and smell her wife.

They instructed vishal to smell manasi blouse covered boobs. They ordered that his nose should not touch her blouse, he only have to smell them. Vishal started doing this, Manasi was sitting on chair. her nude hubby vishal was standing, he bend and start smelling her wife's boob ensuring he is not touching them. His nose was roaming around her entire bust.

Manasi suddenly squeal as "ouch", it was clear that he has accidently touch her blouse with his nose. Vishal said sorry to manasi that he touched her blouse. Manasi told him its not an issue. But suddenly both man said that it is issue, Vishal was asked not to touch blouse, he was asked to keep his nose away.

They ask vishal to sit on his knees, Vishal follow their order, His cock was hardened by this smelling and closeness with his wife. Then they ask manasi to slap him for touching her blouse covered boobs. Manasi was not agreeing to do so, but they told her its just game of club and vishal also will take this sportingly. she then agree and slap him slowly. But they again insisted her to slap him hard or they will keep her ordering to slap him.

Manasi realize unless he slap Vishal her nude hubby hard these guys will keep making akward demand. She then slap him very hard. She hit him very hard that vishal fall on ground and Manasi own had start paining.

She tried to help vishal in getting but both the man on screen stop her. They ask vishal to again sit on knees. Vishal agian sit on knees, there was little tear in his eyes. Man1 ask Manasi to remove her blouse, but manasi again told them that she dont feel comfortable showing boobs on screen.

They ask vishal to sit facing away from screen. Vishal back was towards screen. Man1 ask manasi to stand in front of her nude hubby vishal. they ask her to open her blouse in such way that her boobies is hidden behind vishal face. Manasi realize what is in mind of Both mans, she stand in front of her hubby and open her blouse in such way that her boobs are right in front of vishal face. Both man couldnt see her boobs as it hidden by Vishal face.

They as vishal to suck her boobs, they told him that it is compensation for him for that slap. But Man1 and Man2 say that he cannont touch boobs by his hands, he only have to use her mouth. They ask him to shag himself by his both hand while sucking his own wife's boobs. They told him no other body part of vishal should touch Manasi. Only his face or mouth should toucing her boobs. They instruct manasi that her should be on her head and no way she should take her hands down.

Intially Manasi dont realize why this condition, but one he started sucking her boobs, manasi realize that as Vishal was not able to control his head, her boobs are becoming partially visible to both man. once vishal fall down and all her naked boobs was in front of these two man. Sometime Manasi fall down, then also her boobs was visible to guys. They keep doing this for 15 minute and Vishal cum.

Man dont allow them to stop and they keep doing this untill vishal cum 5 times. Then both man ask vishal to stop. he was very tired. Manasi quickly try to cover her boobs by blouse. Man ask her to stop and cover her boobies by blouse but dont buttoned it. Manasi was in dillema, what these man have in mind now?

They ask vishal to suck all his cum which was lying on floor, this was something strange for Vishal, He tried to refuse. Then suddenly Manasi speak.

Manasi :- Vishal, why are you not sucking your cum from floor?

Vishal :- dear wife Manasi, how could I suck cum from floor??

Mansi :- (Complaining tone) ohooo.. Daily i suck you, you force me to swallow your cum, that time you tell me its good, what happen now??

Vishal realize he dont have any option and he started sucking cum from floor. Man of skype call ask him not to swallow it. he collect all his cum in mouth. His mouth was full of cum. They ask manasi to open her unbottoned blosue in way that it is visible to Vishal. Vishal stand in between webacam and Manasi boobs so that man on screen couldnt see it. They ask Vishal to spit all his cum on her boobs. He spit all it on her boobs. Man1 ask manasi to hold her boobs from below so that cum dont cum to her tummy.

she support her boobs from below, now her boobs was totally wet by cum and spit. They ask her to wear her blouse like that only.

She wear her blouse, Man1 give them 15 minutes to refresh, but manasi have to keep blouse as it is. Manasi wear her saree again, They even allow vishal to wear clothes.

Manasi and vishal are now sitting wearing their cloths.

Man1 :- Actually we dont want vishal to fuck you Manasi, thats why we ask him to cum 5 times.(Both man on screen was laughing)

Man2 :- Now our club member Manasi is safe for 24 hours atleast.

Manasi :- That mean Vishal daily have to cum 5 times in front of web cam(she ask in surprise tone)

Man1 :- No dear, who will keep eye on him if he is cumming properly or not?

Manasi :- That means you want my hubby vishal to not fuck me only for 24 hours??

Man1 :-(Laughing mischievously) Dear you are so stubborn, then listen, tommorow our doctor will visit your house, he will give on injection to vishal.

Man2 :- this will ensure that his penis dont get hard for 10 days.

Vishal :- what?????????(Mansi was smiling, but she ensure her hubby dosen see it)

Man1 :- Vishal, its only for few days, dont worry, she is your wife only

It took them half hour to convince vishal to take injection, strangely Manasi also help both mans two convince vishal, Vishal agree finally half heartedly.

They told Mansi and vishal that next day doctor will visit their house at 11 AM, at same time they will pick Mansi for club. they ask vishal to cooperate with doctor.

They told Manasi that next day she has to be ready in her saree, mangalsutra, sleveless blouse. They told her that her blouse should be as small as possible. They told manasi not to pin her pallu to he blouse.

Manasi and vishal promise to follow instructioin. THese man also ensure them that they are safe and its just funny game. They console vishal and told him its ok and be a sport and he will enjoy it more than Manasi.

They finally was about to disconnect call, then they say that vishal got his share of fun by cumming 5 times, but Manasi didnt get any favour, finally they ordered vishal to lick manasi pussy for one hour or till manasi get to sleep whichever is less. manasi thanks both the man and they disconnect the call.

Vishal lick her wife pussy, it was very boring for him because he had already cum for five times, but he ensure that he completed his task. then both wife and husband sleep blissfully.
Manasi was ready to go to club next day. She wear a black saree with very small blouse. Her blouse was sleeveless with very deep back. Her entire neck was expose. Her blouse was so small that most of her boobies from front was also uncover. Her saree was not helping her to hide it anyway. Manasi was wearing extremely transparent Saree. She wear it below her navel so that her entire milky skin was visible, and her saree is teasingly hiding her body.

Vishal saw his own wife very attractively dressed for her first club visit. Vishal was still having hangover of yesterdays session He and his 25 years old wife Manasi had with club member on skype call. His penis was still not able to get hardened as he had cum 5 times in one hour yesterday. Last two time his balls was so dry that there was no cum in his penis.

Vishal touch his wife's smooth skin and try to feel her smoothness. He did this on her bare arms. She shrugged his hand and indicate him not to touch her.

"Vishal, Do you remember what restriction club owner have put on us, you cant touch me like that", Manasi told Vishal.

"Manasi, I was doing it in non sexual way", Vishal tried to defend himself.

Manasi completely ignore her hubby, She received call on her mobile phone. She listen it carefully. She hardly speak on call. She was only saying ok on call.

Manasi finished with her call, and keep phone on desk.

"Vishal, They will come here in some time to pick me up", Manasi told vishal.

"Are you ok Vishal, if you don't feel comfortable, we can stop all this here only", Manasi told vishal very sincerely and frankly.

"Its ok Manasi, but I feel little akward when you dont allow me to touch you", Vishal had complaining tone this time.

Manasi stared at vishal, He was not looking into his wife eyes, he was looking towards floor. "What else you dont like about this club?"

Vishal muster his courage and said, "I don't like this injection stuff, why they want me to stay away from you. I married you so that I could fuck you."

Manasi now look towards vishal, "That means you are ok unknown guys taking your wife with them, you dont even bother to ask identity of these guys, what you are worried about that you dont get opportunity to fuck me"

This one sentence from Manasi put vishal on complete back foot. "I dont mean that, I mean they are geniune guys. who will transfer that big amount, they have system in place so dont worry you are safe"

Then doorbell rang, Manasi went and open door. She come in room with one guy. Manasi introduce herself to that man. He was looking around 30 years old. He was having drivers uniform.

Driver ask Manasi to stand still, he then roam around her and scan her entire body, but driver didn;t touch her.

"Manasi madam, You are participating in this club as married couple, right?" Driver questioned Manasi.

"yes, He is my hubby", Manasi answered to driver.

"hmm, Manasi madam then where is your mangalsutra? why is it not around your neck?" Driver speak in commanding tone.

"I mean, i thought I look beutiful without mangalsutra, so i didnt wear it." Manasi explain her position.

"Manasi madam, you have to wear mangalsutra in this first visit, Please wear it, we have to leave", Driver instructed her.

Manasi went in bedroom to wear mangalsutra. Vishal was standing still there. Driver told vishal that doctor will be visiting him soon. Driver explain vishal a process of injection in shot. They were discussing it and suddenly Manasi come out wearing her mangalsutra.

Driver remove scissor from his pocket, he come close to Manasi and remove her pallu. "Wow, great boobies". he give slight kiss on her uncovered upper boobs.

"Manasi madam, you are not only hot, but very cute, you will go long way in this club", He told manasi and gesture vishal to come close.

"Thanks", she was about to speak more but Driver signal her keep quiet.

Driver ask vishal to hold Pallu of his cute wife, He ask him to go little back. Driver then with his scissor cut handful of her pallu. He then take pallu from Vishal hand and agian put back on her shoulder.

"Hey, this was my favourite saree", Manasi cried.

"Sorry madam, this is ritual of club, All married ladies we cut there pallu or blouse material so we could blindfold wife" Driver clarify his position.

"Why dont you cut my blouse then??", Manasi complained and then realized that she is asking stranger to cut her blouse.

All laugh, all knew she was talking illogical as her blosue was very small that there was no scope for further cutting it more.

"what if I was not wearing saree???" Mansasi questioned him.

"Manasi madam, generally in this club, we have either married couple and unmarried couple. Married girl come in saree for first meet and we blindfold them by their pallu as I did in your case" Driver told.

"what about unmarried couple", ask vishal, one could easily sense his excitement.

"we blindfold them by their Dupatta or cut her dress in such way that her boobs are not exposed", Driver explain.

Driver then move ahead and blindfold Manasi, He ask Vishal to be ready for doctor. Driver recieved one call on his mobile, he talk for some time. It was clear that he was irritated by what he was listening on call.

"Ok, bring her in", finally he shouted on call.

Driver explain Manasi and vishal that he already had picked one more unmarried girl, She was in Tavera, but she is feeling little thirsty, So i asked my man to bring her in.

Manasi tried to undo her blindfold, but Driver shoulted not to do so. One more teenager boy bring one girl in the hall, She was looking around 22-23 years old. Driver ask vishal to bring water. She was wearing salwar kameez and she was blindfolded by dupatta. she was also not wearing mangalsutra. One thing was clear she was introduced to secret club as unmarried couple.

Driver introduce manasi with shweta, they was blindfolded but they talk till vishal bring water, Shweta drink water and then that teenager guy pick blindfolded shweeta on her shoulder, Driver pick Manasi on her shoulder.

Both girls was resting their navel on shoulder of boys, their leg was coming around thier penis, and upper body of girl is in air behing boys. Both the girls wearing low cut blouse which was making their boobies ompletly visible for some one who is standing behind them.

Vishal open door of hall for both of them. Tavera with black glass was standing inside gate. Vishal open the door of tavera. Initally Driver push blindfolded Kavita inside and then that teenager throw shweta inside the Tavera.

tavera was not having any number plate. Teenager boy and drive take front seat. They close door, Vishal couldnt see anything now as car was having black glasses. Tavera started and Vishal open gate for them to leave.
Manasi was sitting on back seat with another girl, both women was blindfolded. The pallu of Manasi saree was cut, but it was drapped around her bust and placed on her shoulder. There was nothing behind on her back. Her body was exposed.

Then suddenly car stop, Manasi listen that someone open door. She was expecting that someone will again lift her on shoulder. She feel that girl which was sitting beside her was lifted, as she listen her "ouch" sound. Then Manasi listen group laugh, it was clear that there was few boys outside their Tavera car.

"My boobs, please slowly", Manasi listen voice of Shweta.

It was followed by laughter of boys. Manasi could hear slapping sound, it was evident that boys was slapping her ass. Manasi was still sitting in Tavera.

"Wow, what a girl in Tavera", She listen someone speaking.

She heard her door open and feel one hand on her boobs. She tried to push hand but she was not sure about how to defend herself as she was blindfolded.

She was about to remove her blindfold, but suddenly she heard voice of driver.

"Hey dont touch her, she is not your model, you book unmarried girl"

"Yaar she is hot, now we change our mind, we want this girl wearing saree, you could took this unmarried girl back"

Manasi was frighten, she didnt speak a word.

Driver speak, "No sir, she is booked for day, I have to deliver her to next client"

"Wow, this unmarried girl is very slim and flat chested, I love figure of this married girl", Someone from boy speak.

"if she is booked for day, you could deliver her to us at night", another boy suggest.

Driver express his helplessness, He told them that Manasi is booked till midnight.

It take lot of time to driver to pursuade boy's. Somehow boy agree and leave manasi alone. Then Manasi listen that boys give 50 thousand rupees to driver. Driver told that He will pick shweta by 6 PM.

It was clear for Manasi that this club is nothing but sex racket. These club owner run sex racket and supply girls. Manasi was not one high class prostitute.

Manasi was worried that boys had seen her and boys could easily identify her. Manasi ofcourse couldnt identify boys as she was blindfolded.

Now Tavera start running on road.

"who has book me?", Manasi asked.

"It is surprise for you Manasi madam"

"Just tell me, willl you submit me to group or single person"

"Manasi madam, One gangster Arjendraji had chosen you today, He saw your whatsapp profile picture and he fall for you"

"What?? who give him my number"

"Madam, your number is given to all our clients, all have your number, they will try to talk with you, your job is to please them, chat with them, entertain them"

Manasi was surprised, she was worried how will she manage this, that was clear manasi has to work all the time. her phone will keep her busy always.

"Madam dont worry, you dont have to show yourself on video call, you only have to voice chat or whatsapp chat"

That was relief for Manasi, she thought if video call was allowed she would have to stay nude whole day.

"you are taking me to Arjendraji,"

"No madam, I will take you to club, there they will tatto your boobs with club sign"

"I have to open my blouse in club"

"No manasi madam, this tatto will be on your upper boobs, it will be hidden if you wear normal blouse, but if you wear low cut or if you bend then it will be visible, purpose of this tatto is that in our club function all girls wear low cut blouses, then it will be visible, but in normal life you could easily hide it, remember its secret club"

"SO you lied to boy that I am booked"

"No, Arjendraji has booked you, he is waiting for you"

"so you will take me to his home after tatto is done"

"No manasi madam, Arjendraji is waiting for you in your house"

"My hubby vishal is in house"

"Yes, he is waiting for you, Vishal is busy with doctor right now. Today your hubby will sleep in hall, Arjendraji will fuck you in your bedroom"

Manasi was shocked, SHe know vishal also have this fantasy and she happily agreed, she didnt oppose for this Idea.
Manasi was sitting behind in the car, blindfolded wearing saree. Her saree was transparent, Pallu of her saree was cut. Her big ass was resting on soft cushon of tavera seat.

Car was running fast, blindfolded manasi was looking towards window, She was feeling Ac of car on her exposing body. Manasi was now official member of club. It was named as "Secret club for couple" but it actually was "Prostitute club".

The car stop, Manasi was relax till now become little aware, she adjusted her hair and sari pallu. She knew her pallu was very translucent and it didnt help in hiding her boobs which was covered with very skimpy blouse. It was her natural response. She was feeling frightened, panic, nervous. She knew that Driver is not going to deliver her to someone to fuck, but she was scare of unknown in her mind.

Driver open one door, Manasi was expecting driver to pick her up on shoulder, as he had done it till now with her & other girl Shweta. Manasi had her hand down so that driver will find it easy to it easy to lift her on shoulder. Driver instead put his hand on her boobs and without giving opportunity to Manasi to response he feel her for few seconds.

Manasi push his hands away and now hide her bosom by her own hand. Driver laugh shamelessly.

"Sorry Manasi madam, we rarely get married girl like you to deliever, we either get flat chested unmarried college girls or aunty, You are rare species of this club", Driver now went in car and took his mouth very close to Manasi mouth. "Please Manasi madam, one kiss only, I beg you".

Manasi feel he was sitting beside her in car, Manasi knew that she has very little choice she opened her mouth wide. Driver laugh loudly and instead of kissing her lips he put his tounge in her mouth. He spit in her mouth.

"Manasi madam, dont close your mouth, otherwise spit will fall on your mouth", He keep sucking her, spitting in her mouth for some time, then he suck her both lips. Driver smooch blindfolded Manasi for ten minutes as if they are lovers. He was verbally admiring, appreciating her beuty in between. Manasi had resigned to her fate. She had given up and decided to accept everything happen to her today.

Driver after finishing kissing, hold her hand and bring her out slowly. He make her stand outside car in the premises of one farmhouse.

"Manasi madam stand still, dont move, let me adjust your cloths"

He take hankerchief and wipe all his salaiva over her lips, then he remove her pallu and wipe all sweat. He went back of Manasi, her entire back was open, he wipe it to by his hankerchief. Driver adjustd her blouse so that her clevage of maximum expose. He put back her pallu on her shoulder.

"Manasi madam, Now I will open one door and will push you inside club, You can remove your blindfold once I push you in", Driver told her.

"You wont be there with me", 25 years old Married Manasi asked.

"Dont worry madam, my duty is only to transport girls, we are not allowed to enter in club, I request you not to tell anyone that i fondle you"

Manasi was puzzled, she was thinking, suddenly she feel Driver holding her hand, She was wearing bangle, Driver was holding Manasi hand over his bangle. It was looking like if two lovers are running.

Driver open one door, before pushing manasi inside the door he again start kissing and fondling her, after some time he push her in and closed the door. Manasi open her blindfold and look back but door was lock, she tried to open it but it was lock. she wanted to see driver. She just sat there unsure what to do next.
Manasi enter in dark room, it was black everywhere. Manasi was not sure where to go. Manasi had joined this club yesterday night just 12 hours ago and today she was in this dark room. From today morning she was fondled by driver, few boys tried to fondle her but that driver protect her from assault, She saw one unmarried girl was submitted to same group of boys who was trying to fondle her like wolf, In normal life she wont bother to talk to her driver but today her pallu was cut with scissor by driver, and one doctor has visited her house to give her hubby some injection so that he is not able to fuck her. She don't have child yet, she is little worried that this injection might have abnormal affect on her hubby in long term.

Manasi don know where to go in this dark room, she is bold girl but she is little scared of loneliness and darkness, she decided to stay still. She saw one small door open,one dark middle age man put flash of battery in dark room, it direrctly fall on her eyes, actually Manasi was blindfolded from morning and now she was in dark room, this sudden light on her eyes make her uncomfortable, Manasi used her hand to protect her eyes from this flash, It leave her entire body expose to this flash as her pallu was already cut and her saree was very transparent. he actually put it on Manasi and observe her. he keep battery for some extra time on her blouse to see her bosom, Now manasi had got used to this kind of naughtiness, He shout, "One married girl has come". Manasi was happy that someone address her, she was still puzzled how this man know that she is married, later she realize that in this club married girl wear Saree & unmarried girl wear salwar kameez. She was also wearing mangalsutra that indicate she is married.

"Married girl or married lady", she listed faint voice, someone was asking this man something.

This man again flash battery on her boobies, this time manasi turn around to protect her from this mans eyes, "So you are showing me your naked back", this man laughed.

Manasi was confuse and stand straight, but keep her hands on her boobs to hide it from this man, he flash battery on her entire body and replied back to person who had asked him question.

"Yaar, she is girl, very slim like teenager, only her boobies indicate that she is married, I cant say she is lady, I will describe her as married girl", he explain.

Manasi stand their like one object only, she listen faint laughter from background.

"what is your name & age", That man asked rather rudely

"I am Manasi, 26 years old", she told him.

"hmm, we generally get married lady who are aged above 30, you are only 26, when you got married", He again asked her very offensively.

"Two years ago", she answered

"Your hubby did good job on your boobs, nice boobies", he said and He shut the door on her face & again she was lost in darkness of room. She tried to speak something but this man didn't give her time to talk. Manasi find it little abnormal, this man dosent even bother to look at her prettiness, he just flash light on her, observe she is in saree, give message to someone back, ask her some question and again bang the door leaving her in darkness. Manasi feel her own boobs and she knew that this mans is right, these boobs was bigger as compared to her petite body structure and only sign of her marriage apart from mangalsutra. Manasi feel slowly her own boobs, she become little wet by fondling of driver and comment of this professional man.

Again door open and same man ask her to come to door, He show route to manasi by his battery. Manasi walk slowly. Manasi was now expecting him to fondle her little, he wanted good fuck now, from last night she was fondled by husband, driver but she had not got good fuck. Manasi was little high now. He hold her hand and drag her little, he guide manasi from number of doors but he didnt touch her, finally they ended in one room where one chair was keeping at the center of room, he indicated Manasi to that chair and ask her to sit on it. He used his hand to touch her arms but he didnt touch her offensivly. he leave Manasi in room and went. This was small room of 10 by 10, one bulb was lit for light.

Then one boy come in room with sharp pen in his hand, and he stand in front of Manasi. he look at her boobs directly, it was clear that he was given message that Manasi had great boobs.

"Madam, please stand up and raise your hand", This boy order Manasi. He was standing close to her but he didnt touch her.

Manasi follow his order, "Hey can u give me detail of this club?", Manasi asked him. She directly look into eyes of this boy. she like his cute face. he was looking like young boy.

He completely ignore her, and start doing something on the sharp pen which he had bring. Manasi again tried to talk to him, Manasi knew how to lure boys, she was famous in this art in her college days, "I am Manasi, what is your name?", Manasi had find this man cute.

He looked at her little irritably, He remove handkerchief from his pocket and order her to open her mouth. Manasi opened her mouth. he initially feel her mouth by his finger, he feel her tounge by his middle finger and then he put handkerchief in her mouth, He actually gag Manasi, he was still amzingly looking at her boobs.

Manasi was standing raising her hand in small room, that give good rise to her boobs, she was gag by small handkerchief. This boy after doing something to his sharp pen, come close to Manasi and try to open button of her blouse. Manasi was shocked and in her natural defence he push this boy away, Manasi remvoe her gag from mouth, she push that boy but she herself fall on chair. She actually wanted to someone to fondle her but this sudden attach trigger her natural defence mechanism.
Like Reply
This was not first time in day someone was trying to fondle her but it was so sudden that her natural reaction come out and she push this boy. He angrily get up,Manasi also stand on her leg looking down, Manasi knew she had done mistake, boy dont bother to look at her and call someone on phone and speak with him slowly. It look like he was complaining about Manasi.

He then pick one remotte kept on table and on the speaker whcih was installed in room. In few seconds, Manasi listen voice on speaker of room, "Manasi you have joined the club, please follow all rules of club, this boy is our employee and his job is to Mark your body so that you can be identified in club, please follow his oder".

Manasi speak, "Ok, sir, I am sorry actually he suddenly touch me so i reacted in that way, I apoligies to you", she says to that boy.

Again voice come from speaker, "No worries, now just follow his order"

That boy was looking little angry now, he come to Manasi and ask her to raise her hand, manasi raised her hand, "I am sorry, but you suddenly touch...", she was about to finish his sentence when this boy signal her to keep quite. He lustfully observer her body.

He feel her boobs but dont press it, he open all buttons of her blouse, he didnt bother to press her boobs, instead took his sharp pen and start writing something on her boobs, he was writing it on upper part of boobs, he write something on her upper right boobs.

"Wow, great yaar, really big bobbies", boy talk to thimself, Manasi keep quiet.

"what is your husband name & his age?" He asked her,

"Vishal,he is 31", Manasi replied.

he again start writing something on her left boob now, he do it for two minutes. Once he was done, he look at her angrily, he still dont like way Manasi push him, he was just doing his job.

He keep pen in his pocket, he once look at her boobs to see if he has written everything correct. He was satisfied his work and then he ask her to wear blouse and get ready to meet organizer.

Manasi looked at him & ask him, "would you mind sucking my boobs, I mean I dontmind", Manasi was very talkative and bold girl, she had liked this boy. Manasi just wanted to talk to him as he was first guy of day whom she like. She thought it would be great if she make friendship with him.

He turn back, "Manasi, please buttoned your blouse, I have three more girls in queue, I have to mark their boobs as well, please hurry up, I dont do friendship with club girls, I am only empoyee here and you are item of gangster Arjendraji, its better for us to stay away from you"

Manasi now realize why that man dont fondle her earlier in dark room and why this boy is running away, she remember driver had already told her that she is book by Arjendraji, he like her profie pic and he book her.

Suddenly it strike to Manasi that this boy had written something on her upperboobs,she look down and saw towards her naked boobs, She looked on her left boob it was written M-MANASI-262. she look towards her right boobs, it was written M-VISHAL-312.

Manasi was puzzeled, she wanted to know what actually this mean, it was clear that their was her name and her husband name in it, but what that initial letter mean and what that digit mean?.she asked "what does this symbol means?", this boy look that Manasi still had not wearing her blouse, he went to her and without touching her boobs started buttoning her blouse.

"M-MANSI-262 is your symbolic name, first 'M' indiact that you are married, then it is followed by your name, next number is 262, first two digits 26 indicate your age & that last digit 2 indicate that you are married for two years." That boy explain her same time he completed buttoning her blouse. "You have to change this symbol on your or your hubbys birthday and your annivarsary date as that three digit will change accordinlgy", boy explain to her, his tone was still little harsh.

Manasi look towards her other boob and realize that M-VISHAL-312 is also same, first capital letter 'M' indicate that she is married, it is followed by her husband name, next two digit indicate age of her husband, and last digit indicate they are married for two years. Manasi realize this symbol she can hide with little exposing blouse as well, but if she bend it will definitely be visible.

"This is written it in such way that you can easily hide it in any clothe and if you want to show it you just have to bend in little propotion", he explain to her.

That boy show manasi one door and asked her to go to that door,Manasi shake her hand with him, she again apologis to boy and give him friendly hug. Manasi walk towards door of the room and leave the room.

Manasi went to that small door, she once look behind to the boy who had just written symbolic name on her both boobs, She had got sort of attracted to this cute boy, He was busy with arranging his pen, he was behaving very professionally, thats what actually trigger something in Manasi, she had seen boys falling for her one smile but here that boy refuse to fondle her despite her request. She suddenly realize that she is in secret club where she dont know what might happen to her, she understand that's not time to fall in love, Being a bubly girl she used to fall for every cute boy, but reality struck her & she look towards her next door, she push it slowly & Married Manasi with transperent saree & mangalsutra around her neck enter in big hall.

She entered she saw there was one large sofa kept in hall,This hall was bright with light, Manasi saw four nude man sitting on that sofa, they was looking very cute, They was looking like baby actually, Manasi found that there was no sign of hair on their body, they only had hair on their head, their entire body was waxed. Manasi looked at them and avoid eye contact with them. Manasi initially thought that this man will fuck her first time in club. Manasi still dont know what this club is all about & its still suspense for her. This married lady finally thought suspense is finsihed and she will get gang banged by this cute baby looking nude males. She feel shy and start playing with her own hair.

She stand still on entrance of hall, she forget about boy who had marked her & now she was dreaming about these cute baby looking males, remember she was constantly getting fondle from last few hours but no one was touching her pussy. One nude man who has his entire body waxed come towards manasi, she was looking away, she was blushing. her face had become red by anticipation of these man fucking her in secret club.

He come & to the surprise of Manasi he bend and touch her feet as if she is goddess. Manasi was taken aback by step by his action. Till now from yesterday men had fondle her, ogle her but first time man was touching her feet. That man was looking like 25 years old man, he stand up, Manasi looked to him, he was nude, He was not looking towards Manasi, he was looking down to floor. Manasi look towards sofa, other three male of room had also stand, they was also looking down. This was strange for 26 years old married lady. She was getting shock one after other in this secret club.

This was shock for Manasi, Sometime ago one man refused to fondle her despite her approval & now one nude man was touching her feet despite she wantd them to fuck her. She look at man carefully and she saw something was written on his chest. Man was still looking down, she move ahead very close to man & read it. It was written as "PARTNER OF U-SHWETA-235". It indicate that this boy was boyfriend of Shweta who is of age 23 & in relationship with him for five years. That means these mans are not actually client of secret club to whom she have to fuck, they are actually husband or boyfriend of girls. These are member who had joined club along with their female partner.

She was shocked & emotionless, Married Manasi realize that these club guys mark girl on their boobs & their male partner on their chest. She was curious, she was clear that this boy is boyfriend of Shweta, she tried to remind this name Shweta & then she remember that shweta is same girl who was with Manasi early this morning. That mean Shweta their is getting gang bang for club & here her boyfriend is serving club as servant. Manasi just to clear her doubt ask that boy, "Is shweta your girlfriend? Is she wearing black salwar kameez today?".

He was still looking down, "Yes madam, Shweta madam is my girlfriend & she is in same color salwar kameez, Madam how do you know her?", one more strange behaviour, this boy was calling her own girlfriend Madam.

Manasi start feeling bad for this boy, "Don;t you know where is your girlfriend today?", she start understanding nature of this secret club or prostitution club, here male partner or hubby has no idea about what his wife is doing.

"Madam, She is booked by son of MLA & his friends for today, she is serving them, but I dont know the detail, Madam how do you know her?" He again replied by question. Manasi feel relief that male partner are aware of status of his wife or girlfriend.

Manasi keep quiet, Manasi was very clear till now that this was prostitution club, it is sex racket, she was ok with it, but when she saw how they humiliate husband or boyfriend of girl she had mixed feeling, She completly forgot that this boy had asked her something.

That boy realize Manasi is lost in thought, he still looking down asked her, "Madam, could you please follow me, I will take you to document signing room?"

Manasi was again back in reality, she remembered earlier question of boy, "Actually your girlfriend is with few boys, she was clubbed with me together, we was in same car, These club employee drop her to one group, I hope she is alright that boys was very aggressive & she is alone", Manasi tell him worringly

"Dont worry madam, bodyguard of club will be with her for protection, please follow me", Man started walking nude, Manasi started following him. Manasi understand that driver and man who enter he house early this morning was actually club employee who has responsiblity of protecting girls.

Manasi & that boy passed by sofa where other three nude male was sitting, they sit on knee once Manasi passed by them looking down. They don't look toward 26 years old Manasi, Manasi stop by them. She looked man from top to bottom and she got another shock, These man was having very small penis, it was so small as if it was penis of 3 years old child.

Manasi ask boy who was guiding her to document room to turn, he followed order of Manasi and she saw he was also having very small penis as these nude men. She saw towards chest of these men, symbolic name was written on their chest. This is treatement her hubby vishal will get this club, thought shiver Manasi.

"Madam, we have given injection & drugs, we are not able to get erection, thats why despite watching you, your sexy breast, your expose body part we dont get erect", boy replied & started walking towards document room without any emotion.

Manasi followed him, she understand that this boy is flirtious in nature & he know how to lure girl, but he was drugged very heavily that his cock didnt grow even inch after watching manasi. it was pretty clear that wife or girlfriend of these three males was serving some client & these guys nude sitting her & serving helplessly.

"Madam, once couple join this club, male partner is not allowed sex with girl, they constantly inject and drug hubby or boyfriend so he don't get erection", boy keep talking while walking. Manasi was following him.

It remind Manasi that one doctor has visited her own house to inject her hubby, but she never expect that his penis will shrink very small, she was feeling really bad for her husband vishal.

"when you get intimate with your girlfriend shweta last time", Manasi asked, now manasi was very scare for her hubby. Though she wanted to sex with client in club, but she also want to fulfill her duty towards her hubby as well.

"Madam, I joined this club 10 month ago, since then i have not penetrate her", he told her, they was moving through series of doors.

"Did they allow any other sex", Manasi asked, one could easily see nervousness on her face. She didnt get nervous when today morning boys was jumping on her or driver was fondling her or when she was blindfolded and was taken to unknown place, but she was worried now.

"Madam, we are allow to suck boobs & lick pussy of girls, but it didnt give us any pleasure as we loose our ability to get erect", he told emotionlessly.

"Does it pain when they inject you, My hubby is going through same process today", Manasi was now clearly worried & was on verge of crying, she is very sensitive girl & love her hubby.

"Madam, dont worry it wont pain....", he left his sentence incomplete as they had reached on big black door. manasi saw towards door, it was written "Document Room" on door.

Boy knock on one door. Another man open the door, he peep is neck out looked at manasi, he smiled at her & give her flying kiss,He signal her to come in. Manasi pass that nude boy & looked at him sympathetically. She was imagining her hubby vishal on his place now, she had somehow controlled her tears, That boy was still looking down. She was now on entrance of door.

"You look beautiful, show your identity" That man asked Manasi & start playing with her hair with his one hand, with his thumb he touch her lips.

"I am Manasi", she told very easily, Smell of this man;s mouth it was clear that he was having drink inside.

That man laugh, "Manasi, this is not way, bend little and show me your cleavage, I will read it from there, its custom here", he was pretty polite, he hold her shoulder and slightly force her to bend. Nude boy was standing their like pol, he absoultly has not emotiion left in him.

Manasi lean so that that man can read name written on her upper boobs, He take his eyes very close to her boobs, she was leaning little, but she was careful that her entire boobs was not expose. he put his hand on her blouse and slowly open couple of button of it, Manasi didnt object, but she also dont like smell of drink from his mouth.

"hmm, Vishal & Manasi, married couple, You have very lean body considering you are married", He told. he roam his hand from her arms till her waist, he again roam his hand upward but this time through her waist & he finish opening of her blouse.

"Thanks", she said, They was completly ignoring nude boy who was staning one feet behind manasi. Manasi had finger of one mand inside her blouse from front with couple of buttons opened. she has standing with her hands down and completly surrendered to man who was fondling her.

He suddenly put his finger in Manasi front blouse and pull her in, This was so sudden that she dont get opportunity to recover and was pull forcibly in room, In this process another button of her blouse got break and fall on floor, This was first time in day someone had used force on her. That man signal nude boy to follow him in room.

"I am Raj, Manager of club, yesterday I talk to you", he introduce, she hadnt seen him yesterday as he was sitting in dark but she identify him by his physics.

Manasi shake hand and saw in bedroom, she got another shock, there was one king size bed, on the bed one women was getting fucked by males. She saw her blouse was on floor, her petticoat, her bra was also on floor. Manasi saw mangalsutra around her neck. She was looking like 30 plus age. She knew she was wearing saree & had mangalsutra around her neck that means she is married. As in this club married girls wear saree & unmarried wear salwar kameez.

Manasi was still in shock of her husband getting practiclly impotent untill she stay in club & here she got another shock, it was not that Manasi was not expecting fucking here, but she was not expecting it so suddenly. The man who was fucking lady was old but had large penis, he looked like 50 years old.

Manasi realize that nude boy has entered in room. He stand beside Manasi, he was still looking down. Mansi realize that this hairless nude boy is getting attracted to her & he always stand beside her.

"Hey idiot, collect all condom from dustbin, collect her all cloth & took it to our locker room", Man fucking that lady order nude boy.

He started collecting all stuff as ordered, there was condom everywhere, it was evident from face of lady on bed & state of room that she was getting fucked from some time & she is fucked by many males as there was lot of condoms in room. She was all sweating with her hairs disturb, her body has lot of bite marks.

Nude boy who is boyfriend of shweta was doing his job with sincerity, "Hey, is he boyfriend of shweta, whom I fuck last weekend?", middle age man who was fucking lady on bed asked. Old man was thumping lady so hard that enitre bed was shaking, that lady despite 30+ was closing her eyes, he was mustering energy for his each shot.

"Yes sir, I am her boyfriend", he replied and keep doing his work, he was putting all condoms in carrybag now.

"She is damn cute yaar, you are lucky boy to get her for life time", Man replied he was still fucking lady in missionary position. he finished his fucking & stand up, lady was reliefed now, lady was sleeping on bed he go and stand beside her chest, he start shagging, it was evident that he will cum on her chest. While shagging that man was caressing boobs of lady by his foot.

Boyfriend of shweta had meanwhile collected all condoms and cloth of lady in one carrybag & stand beside Manasi looking down. Lady on bed was arranging her own hairs while one 50 years old man was shagging and caressing her boobs by his feet.

Raj put her hands around manasi lovingly & told, "The man who is fucking lady is owner of this branch & his name is Pratapji, he is 49 years old".

"Pratapji, she is our new catch, Manasi, we yesterday talk to her on yahoo", Raj told to pratap who was busy in shagging & by foot he was caressing boobs of lady. He wave his hand to Manasi & she also smile to him. Manasi realize yesterday she had talk to Raj & pratapji, now things was getting little clearer to her.

Pratapji ogle her, "very cute girl yaar, she is mixture of college girl & married lady, You look sexy in tore blouse Manasi", He chuckle & suddenly cum, he sit on knees and put all his cum on boobs of lady. He smiled to lady & kissed her in bending position, this was smooch, they was actually exchanging salivia.

"Hey idiot, come and wipe all cum over herbody, till then let me meet our new club member", he order nude boy & he jumped from bed move towards Manasi

Nude boy went to lady and wipe all cum by blouse of lady only, but he didnt take extra advantage to fondle her, neither did his penis get erect, it was worrying Manasi that vishal also have to go through same things one day. she was also aware that pratapji is coming towards her.

Meanwhile pratap come to manasi and hug her friendly, his penis was still looking very big. he didnt try to fondle manasi or do any naughty thing, Manasi when hug him get smell of sweat as if he was fucking lady from hours. he look towards Manasi face, he held her face and look into her eyes.

"Wow, what a addition to club, Arjendraji is lucky to get her", He speak, Manasi realize that driver had told her that she is booked by gangster Arjendra. She was very curious to meet this new club partner Arjendra now.

Nude boy come back again to Raj once he finished wiping cum over lady boob, he was still looking down, he was perfect slave, his girfriend shweta is serving boys of MLA for club & he is serving other club member here.

Pratap look at him, "Your girlfriend shweta is really great, I like her lot, next week I am going to gift her to my son on his 20th birthday", he told him putting his hand on shoulder of Manasi. He pulled her and smooch her, Manasi didnt respond to his kiss but neither she oppose, she kept her hands down and allow him to play with her mouth.

"Thanks sir, its my pleasure if my girlfriend serve your son", Nude boy told submissivly.

Raj asked him to leave the room & told him, "Tell prakash, that his wife will stay here today night also, so he cant leave today".

Kavita realize that prakash might be one of the man who was sitting on sofa nude outside & this lady must be his wife, she was looking 30+ so Manasi assume that she must be married.

"Yes sir, and what about me, should i Stay or leaave tonight", Nude boy asked.

"Your girlfriend will finished her session at 5 pm, you will be blindfolded & will be drop at ***** station at same time", pratap told him. Manasi who was just kissed and was had hand of pratapji around her came to know that couple can left once fucking session is over.

Nude boy thank pratap, all the time he was holding saree of married lady in his hand and carrybag of used condom in other hand, He was completely hairless so he was looking very cute like baby.

He touch feet of Manasi & again go to bed where lady was getting fucked and touched her feet also, Lady dont even bother to look at him, She was looking tired, Lady was now sitting on bed resting her back on bedrest, 26 years old Manasi look towards her boobs, it was written there M-GUNJAN-326 & on other boob it was written M-PRAKASH-346. it indicate she is of age 32 & is he husbands name is prakash they are married for six years now. Manasi doubts was clear that she is married lady.

"Listen you idiot, Dont tell your shweta that She is birthday gift of my son", Pratapji told nude boy who was about to leave, Pratapji was holding Manasi by her waist.

"No sir, I wont tell Shweta Madam about it", he replied still looking down.

Hairless nude boy left the room, Raj told Manasi that here is custom that Nude males always address girls as "Madam" & they always touch feet of girls when they meet.

Meanwhile nude boy had left room, now in room there was married lady Gunjan who was just fucked by number of males, Manasi who was about to sign membership document for club, Raj Manager & Pratapji who is owner of this branch of club.

Manasi was in this document room with Raj, Pratap & Gunjan. Manasi was little nervous, she was in her transparent saree with her blouse two button broken. She had got used to it till now. Manasi from her college days was very comfortable in exposing her cleavage in decent way. Manasi actually had liked the environment till now of this club, but she was worried about her hubby, She don’t want vishal who is 31 years old to be parading nude in club & moreover she can’t see him hairless. She herself know the pain of waxing, she don’t want her hubby to go through it. She don’t want vishal standing bending his neck like waiter to receive orders.

Pratap who is owner of this club & had just fucked Gunjan on bed, Gunjan was still nude & had her hair tied in bunch on her back & was sitting relax on bed, She has no sign of discomfort on her face. Pratap has his hand around this Manasi, He quite like this young girl, Remember Manasi is just 25 years old & this Pratap is 49 year old, there is one generation gap. Prataps elder son is of age 20 actually. Manasi don’t mind his hand around her which was slowly playing with her boobs over her blouse. Manasi was actually thinking about her hubby right now. Pratap is also smart player & He was not pressing it he was just slowly moving his hand on her quiet big boobs.

"Pratap sir, I guess Manasi is little worried", Raj speak & he also lovingly put his hand on her head, actually he broke the silence. It brings Manasi back to reality & she just smiled to Raj, she was feeling little warmness because these two males was not attacking her like wolf. They was just lovingly playing with her, Manasi since her younger age had seen mostly male banging her with their eyes.

"You guys are really cruel, see how you have broken her blouse buttons", Nude Gunjan who had just got gangbanged now had left the bed & joined the group. She was 32 years of old & was looking more like women than girl.

Manasi looked at Gunjan, she was standing nude, she was taller & her username was written on her boobies. Manasi thought it is chance to go away from Pratap, though she don’t mind them playing with her but she also sometime hate drinking guys. Manasi also want some female so that she can share her feelings about husband nudeness. she go ahead and give girly hug to Gunjan. It was not tight hug; they just hug each other lightly, but their boobs do touch each other. Gunjan’s boobs was nude while Manasi boobs was under her pallu covered blouse.

Pratap went to bed and pickup his short & tshirt, it take him some time to search his own underwear on bed. He wear his short & tshirt, now only Gunjan alone was nude in this document room. Meanwhile Gunjan guide Manasi to Sofa, Manasi occupied seat beside Gunjan. Manasi started liking Gunjan as she was very fondly handling her.
Raj went to one table open drawer & brings one paper document. Both males joined ladies but they seat on sofa which was kept opposite to girls. In between one small table of glass was kept there. It was quiet strong table, Manasi didn’t understand why they have such strong table here.

Gunjan who was sitting next to Manasi tried to peep in Manasi blouse, Remember Gunjan is taller than Manasi she could easily peep in her blouse because both girls was sitting on Sofa, Manasi realize what she is trying to do & blush, Manasi realize Gunjan actually was trying to read her username.

"I am Manasi 26, I am married to Vishal, now stop peeping", she said and smirk, Gunjan playfully hit her on her shoulder. All four of them laugh, All understood Manasi is smart girl, she indeed was smart girl, she had married to 32 years old Vishal only for his good job & she joined this club only because she thought its good opportunity to make some money. Every decision of her life was rational till now. She had lot of male friends in her college days but she never allow anyone to take her virginity, she had allowed bit of fondling but she never cross her limit, she knew her limit & she knew how to handle boys very well.

"Manasi, You like money we offer you even before you joined the group, So you want to join this group?", Pratap ask her, He purposely remind Manasi there are lot of money associated with this club. Pratap was experience enough to know what girl go through her first day of club, so he was using his words very carefully. He was looking into her eyes, Gunjan wrap her hand lovingly around Manasi. She was feeling pretty wholehearted now.

Mansi look towards Raj & Pratap alternatively both of them was staring her, both was waiting for her reply.

"I like this club honestly, I am also impressed by your pay package & way you care for your girls, but I am worried about my hubby", she answered, she had smile on her face, she give politically correct answer.

Gunjan laugh loudly before Pratap or Raj could answer, "Hey Manasi, don’t worry about your hubby, he will enjoy it & it’s not only about money, it’s about glamour also"
“Manasi, yes we have lot of celebrity visiting our club because they want good homely housewife to fuck, you can’t even imagine to meet them, but they will be with you in bed”, Pratap replied her, Pratap knew Manasi have soft corner for cute boys & love to spend time with cute boys.

"And one more thing Manasi, you decide for yourself only, your hubby will decide for himself", Pratap continue.

Manasi didn't understand this, she looked towards Raj. Raj has smiled on his face, he signal Gunjan to leave the room. Gunjan immediately stand up & move towards exit, Pratap ask her to take rest & she could take help of her husband prakash to sooth her well fucked pussy. She thanked them & left the room, Now 26 years old wife who just got her boobs mark with her username was alone with two males.

Raj speaks, "Manasi, you tell your opinion of club; our one representative is taking your hubbies opinion about club at your home. If both you & vishal say yes to club then both of you will join by default. If both of you say No to club then you will be rejected & we will drop you home again"

"what if we have different opinion?" Manasi ask genuine question, now she forget she was alonehere & she was doing negotiation with them & asking correct questions. Pratap& Raj smile, this was most common response they got from wives who join club.

"In that case we will give both of you 15 minute to discuss on phone & you can collectively take your decision", Pratap answer, He stand up & go to Manasi side, Manasi become little scare, Manasi thought he might pick her & start fucking her, but he went to her & look at her half open blouse.

Manasi understood & she unbuttoned her entire blouse, her pallu was already undone.This 26 years old wife was expecting some serious fondling now, but instead he signal her to completely remove her blouse.

"Dont tease her sir" Pratap say playfully to both Pratap. I will tell you Manasi Raj start to talk, "See you say Yes to club, if your hubby had liked it he will say yes & you guys will join, but if your hubby has objection on this male nudity concept of club he will say No, then you guys can discuss about it, in short there is no harm in saying Yes to club & if you are thinking that Pratap sir will fondle you now, then don’t worry, we have tradtion of collecting blouse of married lady & dupatta of unmarried lady here,so we just want your blouse for our collection".

Pratap interject, “but remember, if you say No & your hubby also say No, then we won’t give you any chance to join this club, we will directly drop you back to your home", while Pratap was saying so, Manasi had remove her blouse completely & she handed him to Pratap who was age of her father. She was feeling Little odd,

Now Manasi realize she should say Yes only, because saying No means risking loosing this club, this complexity of thinking make Manasi forget that she had handed her blouse to male, this was first time she herself become topless & handed her blouse to someone. She decided to say Yes to this club.
Manasi was not worried for her hubbies humiliation, she was ok with it, but she don’t want blame on herself, now this concept of club make her realize that both of them are deciding for themselves. If vishal accept this it will be his own choice.

"Ok, I got it, but tell me what is going to happen in this club", Manasi ask for details, now she covered her naked 26 years old boobs with her transparent pallu, it actually make her look more sexy & erotic because her pallu was not good enough to hide her boobs. Both male smile on her innocence.

"Manasi unfortunately we can’t give you more details now, we will just tell you some important points", Pratap says & he put her small blouse on table of glass which was between two sofa’s, Manasi was expecting pratap to atlease sniff her blouse, but he didn't do it, he plainly put it on glass table. he dialed some number on phone, it look like he send one message to someone.

"You will get lot of romance in this club, remember you will be treated as queen by our clients, remember our clients are from film industry, politics, Gangster, security officer department. They want beautiful girl as their companion and they don’t come here only for sex, so they will love you lot", Raj says, Manasi also realize its true, because so far she had meet unmarried girl Shweta & Married girls Gunjan, both of them was very happy & satisfied.

"Second thing, your hubby won’t get any sex from you or anyone, but we will compensate him with lot of money", Pratap said. Pratap now had again joined Raj & both male was sitting opposite to Manasi on Sofa.

Manasi stand up when she hear second statement that vishal wont have any sex in these days, she love her hubby lot. Her pallu fell down as she stand & both male was able to see her naked boobs, she immediately arrange pallu back on her naked boobs. Raj understand that this wife is about to rebell, he immediately speak, "See Manasi, if your hubby have any objection on nudity or on no sex, He will deny joining club, so if you say yes then you can discuss with him & deny to join club, you don’t decide for your hubby just say yes to club, your hubby has all rights to deny entry to club, let him decide for himself"

Manasi thought he was right, there is no point to thinking about vishal, This club has already given him right to decide his own fate. She look towards both males & then look towards her blouse which was on glass table, her blouse was small that it was looking like handkerchief.

"Ok, I am ready to join this club, let’s see what is my hubby decision", Manasi announce, she was looking down towards her feet. Raj & Pratap shake their hands & leave their table. They succeeded to bring Mansi in club. They went to Manasi & hug her, both kiss her alternatively. First time they fondle her ass over her saree, They took Manasi on sofa in between them, her blouse was still on glass table & her pallu was covering her boob.

Suddenly Doorbell rang, Pratap order to come in, He dont even look towards door & he was busy in smooching Manasi. Manasi was looking towards door. One nude hubby come in, Manasi looked at his chest, he was hubby of Gunjan. He come and touch feet of Manasi, Manasi was alomst topless but he dont look at her boobs, it was little embarrassing for Manasi as she was only 26 & this hubby was around 40 years old age & touching her feet.

“Prakash, see on table, it is Mansi madams blouse, take it & keep it in our married blouse collection”, Raj ordered, his hand was busy Manasi body.

Fourty years old prakash just signal yes to him & pick Manasi blouse, Manasi had sympathy for him, some time ago his wife was openly flirting with these male & he dont even have right to speak here. He was standing with Manasi blouse in his hand. Manasi also feel little annoyed & irritating as this impotent man was holding her blouse, she don't mind when some time ago 49 years old pratap was holding her blouse, but now she was having little problem in mind. she was surprise on her own thinking pattern.

Raj & pratap signal him to leave the room, he come near sofa where both male was actually playing with Manasi treasures, Manasi was little curious about his advancement towards her, but nude & hairless prakash just come & touch feet of Manasi before leaving as per custom & he leave the room.

Raj & pratap keep smooching Manasi, both males got lot of wives her in club, but they love hygiene & cleanliness of Manssi, they love her fresh breath, so they smooch her lot.

"Manasi now we want you to sign document, but we want to tell you we wont take signature of wife on document", Pratap announce & Raj went to drawer leaving Manasi alone with Pratap, Pratap was lovign her like new husband. Raj come back with inkpad in his hand.

Manasi looked at ink pad & she thought that they will take impression of her thumb on document. This ink pad was little bigger, it was as big as laptop, he keep it on center table & again join Manasi, now males have stop fondling her & was just playing with he hairs or boobs or her nailpolish, they was treating her like new lover, Mansi had her hands rested on thighs of each male, she has become comfortable with her new friends now.

"Dont you think thumb impression is pretty old fashioned", Mansi start teasing Raj & pratap, she was talkative & she could easily beat anyone it talks. Manasi dont know what these guys had in their mind.

"Yes Manasi, but we dont want you thumb impression", Raj speak & both men chuckle, she look towards both male alternatively she clearly had confucion on her mind. if these guys dont want signature then why they bring this inkpad here.

"We want your....", Pratap left sentence incomplete & both males hold her one boobs each & started laughing loudly, Manasi realize and start hitting both of them playfully on their shoulder.

"Now you cant say its old fashioned", Raj speak, he also pinch her nipple little, it was not painful, it was just to tease Manasi.

Manasi look at Pratap, Pratap smile & signal her that it is routine of this club, Manasi become red with shyness & she was blushing, she was blushing like newly married girl.

Both the males leave her alone, "But my boobs will become blue with ink, it might have allergy", She tried to avoid this, actually she was making this more funny, she had like this concept, but she was showing little tantrums.

"Dont worry dear, we have doctor ready for you all the time, he will examine you from your head to your toe", Pratap hold her mouth & give smooch to her, pratap like her mouth lot, Raj had opened two blank pages of document,he was behaving like perfect manager, he was not missing his duty.

"Manasi we want your each boobs impression on each page, it will be evidence that you agree to join this club, becuase one can forcefully take impression of your thumb, but no one will be able to take impression of your boobs on paper unless you give it willingly", he tell her & he empty one entire bottle of ink in inkpad.
Like Reply
Manasi find it logical, she knew real intention behind it, but she agree to it, Manasi stand up, Pratap pull her down & again smooch her & leave her alone to complete next part of process. Manasi was already topless & now she herself remove her Saree, Her saree was already cut at pallu by driver this morning. she was only in petticoat now. She teasingly throw her saree on Raj face showning mock anger, he catch it and throw behind the sofa. Manasi went to other side of table so that this owner & manager will have good view of this boobs impression process, she was not commited to give them good show in her mind.

Manasi boobs was bigger as compared to her lean body, she had her mangalsutra around her neck, her bangle was in her hands. she bend forward & let her big boobs dangle just inch above that ink pad. She decided to tease these club owner and delibrately bring her hair in front of her own face. Now her hair come in front of her face & it block the view of her boobs from Pratap & Raj. They look at each other, they had gone through all this and knew what willl be the next step.

"Wait Manasi", 49 years old club owner Pratap said & he signal something to his manager Raj. He stand up & went behind topless Manasi who was just wearing her petticoat, Raj went behind her, Manasi also was standing straight now, he circle around her & observe he beauty, The way he was observing manasi give her goosbump & she was blushing, Raj went behind Manasi & collect all her hairs & withing few seconds he tied it in bun behind her back, he tied it in bun, Manasi was finding it very cute & she was also surprise with his skill, till now she was hating this Raj becuase of his drinking smell but now she was finding him cute, He tied it in such way that not even her single hair was out of bun. Manasi touch her own hairs & find it was very will tied in bun, Manasi was very impressed & this time she herself offer him kiss. They kiss like new lover. manasi now had completely forget that she is married lady & was behaving like teenager.

"Look like you have lot of practice", Manasi tease him, all laugh, but no one reply both male was very keen to see her boob impression process, they knew she was delibrately delaying this to tease them. Raj went & join his boss pratap on sofa.

Manasi again went to table & bend little, her boobs was dangling little, she slowly put both her boobs in ink pad. she dont use her hands to this, she wanted to tease them more, she new if she bend her boobs would look attractive, finally she rest her boobs on inkpad & press it little. Manasi nipple rest on inkpad followed by entire boobs, but her entire boob was not on inkpad, as Manasi has round boobs it spill & little side of boobs don't come in contact with inkpad. it had blue ink on it, but her entire boob was not have ink, it was only her nipple & some part around nipple having ink shade on it. Actually when she put her boobs on ink pad her boobs pop on all side & she was not able to put ink on entire boobs.

"Mansasi your entire boobs don have ink in it", Pratap pointed to her, she look at her own boobs & realize he was right. Pratap was teasing her, both males know that Manasi have big enough boobs & its not possilble to her to ink shade her entire boobs with ink pad as her boobs will spill on all side, but they wanted this married lady to try more so they could have more fun.

"I am not flat chested like teenager girls, how you expect my round boobs to become blue with ink by inkpad only", Manasi give another smart answer, she had forget about all things, she jell pretty quickly & these male had become her good friend now, once manasi become friend with someone or become comfortable no one can beat her in talks.

Three of them laugh & praise her intelligence, most dump girl try to completly ink shade their boobs by inkpad which is impossible if you have big boobs & you are not using your hands, but she is smart.

They agree with Manasi & ask her to press her boobs on blank paper to give impression of boobs on paper, she do so easily, no male help her to do so, she herself bend and give her boobs impression on blank paper, in this proess also she dont use hands to give good show.

As soon as her boob impression was printed on blank paper both Male clapped for her for her, They stood up & move towards her, Manasi was standing straight with her boobs was blue in ink. They shake hand with her & welcome her to club, but they also told her this is provisional admission. They remind her it all depend on her husbands decision now, This time they don't fondle her or molest her. she was still topless, Pratap told Raj to update Arjendraji about Manasi.

Manasi remember she was listning name of this Arjendraji from morning, she had understand that this gangter might have bid for her. She was standing topless * don't bother to cover herself now. both male was also standing their very casually & they dont try to jump on her.

They ask her to take rest in this room & they give Manasi sleeping pills, they knew manasi wont be able to sleep with as lot of things have happen to her since morning. Raj & Pratap told her that they will awake he at 5 PM & will tell her about decision of her hubby.

Manasi actually wanted to ask them about Arjendraji & Her hubby but decided to keep quiet as she also want some rest. Manasi took sleeping pill & drink it with water, both males hold her one hand each & guide her to same bed where Gunjan was fucked few hours ago. They make her sleep their, she was only in petticoat. She sleep thier & both males left the document room with all documents.

it was around 4 pm when manasi woke up. she noticed that the room was totally empty, but she could hear huge moans coming from the adjacent room. she thought to herself that some wife or girlfriend was getting fucked hard. by hearing the noise she could assume that it was not a one on one but was a gangbang that was going on in the adjacent room.
she got up from the bed and then adjusted her pettycoat. she was naked above waist, but she never cared about that now. she slowly walked out of the room and saw that there were two nude guys sitting there. she quickly understood that these were the husbands of the wives who are getting fucked inside the room. they were chit chatting very closely that they failed to notice manasi coming nearby. manasi yet didnt go too close but to a pont where she can read the chest of the guys sitting. one guy had a mark stating PARTNER OF SANDHYA - M345 and the other read PARTNER OF ROGINI - M4618. So she understood that these were the husbands of sandhya and rogini.
the two two guys now saw manasi standing there and immediately they stumbled. but they quickly got up and apologized to her and then immediately knelt down and touched her feet one by one. manasi was new to these and was not used to, so she didnt know how to react and just said its ok. but they still kept apologizing to her for not noticing her before and not welcoming her according to club rules. manasi now was getting some things going on her mind and wanted to try it. she got into a dominant tone and said DONT REPEAT THIS AGAIN... though she said that she was confused whether it was good to be dominant to these guys and was not sure what the outcome will be from them. but to her surprise the two guys again fell on her feet and started apologizing to her for not greeting her. she was surprised for a moment and was getting happier to be on control of the two guys but those happiness lasted for a short moment only and here mind was getting to think of vishal now. she started to have thoughts of vishal being in the same position and being dominated by other wives of the club. she had a inner thought also that vishal sometimes used to like the idea of being submissive, but looking at this extent, she clearly had doubts and worries of her husband.
all of a sudden the door opened from the room were the fucking was going on and a tall guy came out of the room. he was completely nude and he was holding something in his hand and when came out he was pointing out Mr. sandhya(i have made the husband of other wives names as Mr. 'wives name' because including a lot of names would confuse people. it is my idea and if you people dont like that tell me so that i can change), he shouted hey dumbass come here and Mr. sandhya quickly ran towards him. he then gave him the piece he was holding in his hand to him. manasi now noticed that it was a panty. may be the panty of sandhya who was getting fucked inside. though the tall guy came outside manasi could still hear banging sound and loud moans coming from the room and she was now confirmed that the two wives were being fucked well by atleast five six guys inside while their erectionless husbands waited outside hearing their moans and sound of joy and also ready to help them in any way that would be required except their erection less dicks, which was of no use now other than just to pee.
the tall guy then said to him your wife sandhya is a wild lady in bed my boy. as usual she gave us a great time. it is always a lot of fun fucking your wife's warm and tight pussy. Mr. sandhya thanked him for his compliments towards his wife and went to fetch some juice for him. meanwhile MR. ragini came in front of the tall guy and knelt in front of him. he then gently cleaned the dick of the tall guy and meanwhile MR.sandhya also got the juice and handed it over to the tall guy. he was taking slow sips of the juice and MR. ragini now after cleaning the outer side of the dick he moved towards the balls. he was about to lift the balls and the tall guy tapped him in his head saying be gentle but fast. your wife is waiting inside for this dick. MR. ragini them slowly removed the condom from his dick. and again started cleaning the inner side of the dick. manasi was watching all this and was in a state of great shock. the tall guy didnt even give a single instruction to them but they were doing things as if it was what is wanted from them.
the tall guy started talking to the two husbands now. this is why i call you two guys and your wives often. your wives are great in bed and you two are great in service. i would prefer you both only for me and my friends. the two husbands looked at each other and they had a shining in their face. as if they have got a huge reward. they both thanked him chorously and MR.ragini continued cleaning the tall guys dick gently. he was using warm water and towel and was very gentle while handling the dick of the tall guy, while MR. sandhya was standing next to the tall guy waiting for him to finish the juice and take the glass back.
Mr. ragini now with his hands getly peeled the foreskin of the tall guys dick.
now the dick was also slowly getting erect and Mr. ragini was getting another smile in his face as if he acheived another trophy. he smilingly told to the tall guy, vijay sir your cock is getting ready faster. the tall guys name was vijay. vijay still holding the glass of juice in his hand patted in his head and told, yes, thinking about your wife it is getting hard. i would say though your wifes pussy is a little loose after childbirth she compensates it with her mouth. she has a great knowledge of blowjobs that i need to stop her in between or she would make me cum in her mouth itself. all three of them started laughing and Mr.ragini thanked him again for the compliment. vijay though was fucking them a lot he always never got tired or bored of fucking their wives. mostly vijay would come alone to fuck them but sometimes he brings his friends also to have a taste of sandhya and ragini. and both MR. sandhya and Mr. ragini would treat vijay's friends also in the same manner. vijay then started asking to MR. ragini about his twin daughters, hey dumbass so how are your daughters now. yes Mr.ragini had twin daughters. they were identical twins. Mr. ragini replied ya sir they are good, they are still in the boarding school. next year they will be joining college. now vijay sarcastically asked have you found out whose are they or you are still searching. the three started laughing again including Mr. ragini. MR. ragini then replied, no sir not yet even my wife is not sure and they laughed again. manasi was getting more and more shocked and surprised at seeing the type of coversations the husbands were having with vijay. but at the same time she was getting aroused by the way the husbands were treated and also by looking at the growing cock of vijay. it was atleast 9" in length not much thick but lenghtier. all she had vas an average 5 " dick of vishal and the thoughts of her now going to enjoy cocks of different kinds in this club was making her happy.
now, Mr. ragini also finished cleaning the cock of vijay and he placed a fresh condom on the cock. then he took some lube in his hand and applied to the cock while vijay finished the drink and gave the glass to Mr. sandhya. he then asked Mr.sandhya to go inside to check if his friends have finished with ragini. Mr. sandhya then went inside and then checked and came back. he told to vijay that sir yes most of them have finished fucking ragini and now they are fucking my wife sandhya. only one guy is fucking ragini but he is doing anal only so you can fuck her pussy.
vijay now with mock anger said these uys wont finish your wife soon and make me wait to Mr.ragini. they also started to laugh vijay said now i will fuck her in her pussy and DP her. you guys keep your ears alert you will be hearing more joyful moanings from ragini that you cant give her, with this he took a small stick laying nearby and hit the erectionless penis of Mr.ragini. a small jolt of pain went through him but he didnt show it. he just thanked vijay telling thank you sir for keeping our wives happy and also for paying us well and good.vijay now started walking towards the room while Mr.sandhyaran forward and opened the door of the room for vijay to enter.
manasi was still in a state of shock watching all these conversations going on just before her. she couldnt help but keep on getting surprised and shocked.
Manasiii. Manasiiiiiiii.................. it took two three seconds after the call for manasi to realize that she was being called. she turned back and saw that it was gunjan who was calling her. manasi now started walking towards gunjan who was sitting in the verandah. she was still nude and her legs were spread. Mr.gunjan was lying on the floor kneeling in front of her and gently licking her pussy while gunjan was holding a magazine and was casually glancing it
manasi went close to her and sat next to her. gunjan had to move a little bit to accomodate manasi next to her and this disturbed Mr.gunjan for a moment. Mr.gunjan then saw manasi and touched her feet also. now gunjan asked manasi with just gestures whether she wanted some licking in her pussy. Mr. gunjan understood what gunjan was asking to manasi and moved a little towards manasi and waited for her reply. manasi was more aroused with what happened in the hall with vijay and the two nude husbands but still she was shy to tell ok for gunjan's husband to lick her pussy in front of her. so she denied it with a smile. MR.gunjan then automatically turned towards gunjan and continued licking gunjan's pussy. but gunjan on the other hand never even looked at her husband and was busy glancing the magazine. raj was sitting in the opposite was having a smoke. and at times would look at gunjans pussy and smile at her when their eyes meet. it was as if they were flirting through their eyes while Mr.gunjan was kneeling in front of them licking his wives pussy.
then manasi saw the boy friend of swetha walking there with two cups of coffee. he gave one cup to raj and other cup to gunjan. both started drinking the coffee and Mr.swetha now kept the tray on the table and toched the feet of manasi.
manasi then asked him why you didnt leave as swetha was to be fucked till evening only and you could have got ready and left as that was what prathap told. Mr. swetha then replied that ya but here was a change of plan and one big celebrity was coming tonight for a sudden trip and prathap wanted swetha to be ready for him. he then continued saying the MLA's son and their friends have already finished fucking MY swetha and so the driver has already gone to pick her. she will take some rest here and then get ready for tonight fucking with the celebrity.i dont know the celebrity name who is coming but prathap sir told me that its my swetha's favourite actor. so i guess it will be mostly RK.
while he was saying this prathap came inside and asked Mr.swetha to go and fetch two more cups of coffee. one for him and another for manasi. he then sat opposite to gunjan and manasi.
Mr.gunjan turned for a short moment to greet prathap. he turned and said good evening sir and then again continued his job that he was doing. Mr.swetha now brought two more cup of coffee and gae to them. now prathap told Mr. sweta to go outside and clean the garden outside and Mr.sweta went back all nude to the garden and started cleaning.
meanwhile vijays friends finished fucking Sandhya and Ragini and came outside to the hall were the husbands were sitting. they started talking to each other how wonderful the fucking was and how warm sandhya,s pussy was they often congratulated Mr.sandhya and Mr. ragini for having such lusty wives. Mr. sandhya and Mr ragini as usual blushed and thanked them for their compliments. then they started cleaning them like they cleaned vijay.
Manasi and others in the verandah also could hear their talks and gunjan was laughing at seeing the comments they were telling about sandhya and ragini to their husbands. now prathap called manasi and asked, so did you take rest properly? manasi replied ya i had some rest but after that got woke up by the load moans and banging noice in the next room. prathap laughed at this and said in this club you would hear more sounds like this often. and then prathap told coming to the point vishal has accepted to join the club, which makes it easier for us for proceeding. but there is a small change in plan again for you too. actually it was heard that the security officer are having a look out for our client arjendra. he is a huge gangster and always keeps safety as his priority. so today he has cancelled the program of coming to your house. so the injection ceremony will have to be postponed to day after tomorrow. and also since you have joined the club we cannot let you stay with your husband without injecting him. by this way we can make sure you dont have sex with him.
so you need to stay in this club only. but you can be happy here. no one will fuck you until arjendra has tasted you as he has booked you first. but you can watch the fucking here.and if you wish RK is coming here and he wanted swetha. but for helping his dick like a fluffer we cannot use his boyfriend as RK is strictly straight. if you wish you can help him out like what Mr sandhya and Mr. ragini are doing there he pointed out to the hall where vijays friends were sitting along with the husbands and sandhya. now only ragini was inside the room along with vijay.
by now, a car stopped by at the gate. prathap knew it was swetha, so he shoted at the bf of swetha and asked him to open the gate. Mr swetha then opened the gate and swetha got down from the car. Mr. swetha then knelt down and touched her feet and said welcome madam.
swetha smiled and went inside the varandahas soon as she entered Mr.gunjan also knelt and touched her feet. then started continuing his job. swetha started smiling at Mrgunjan seeing him kneeling down and licking his wife pussy while they all were chatting as if he was not even there. swetha was also very tired now after getting fucked by MLA's son and his friends. she before sitting in the couch got naked under her waist. manasi was seeing all these things was surprised at how casually they were doing these things
swetha now sat naked below her waist, next to gunjan and with an sascastically innocent face looked at gunjan and said DIDI...., gunjan understood what she was asking and with her legs she put in on MR. gunjans head and moved his head pointing towards swetha. she did it so casualy while reading the magazine that swetha also was surprised at how she instructed Mr.gunjan
Mr.gunjan now started licking the pussy of swetha while Mr.swetha finished cleaning the garden and came inside ith coffee for swetha. vijay too finished fucking ragini now and he came outside and started chatting with ragini and sandhya's husbands. then he got ready and came towards the verandah. he saw swetha getting licked by MR. Gunjan. he smiled at her and asked how she is. she replied good but missing your cock in my pussy. vijay then looked at Mr.swetha and said your girl wants my dick haha.. MR.swetha said yes sir she was very happy when you fucked her with your friends last time. vijay replied dont worry i will bring my friends again afterwards for her. now they are busy. saying this he turned towards prathap and said he has to leave but his friends like to stay and go two three rounds more on sandhya and ragini. so take care of them. and this new piece that you have in your verandah when is she available, he asked about manasi to prathap. prathap told arjender has booked her for monday. so after monday she is available. vijay turned towards manasi then and said will fuck you on tuesday then, get ready..... this was the first word he was speaking to manasi. no sweet talks and he directly mentioned fucking. manasi didnt know what to reply. one flash of a moment she remembered the dick of vijay. and that made her reply ' I AM WAITING ' . with that all laughed and vijay started to leave he lastly saw all the husbands and wished them also good bye... not a simple good bye but 'GOOD BYE CUCKOLDS'

GOOD BYE CUCKOLDS- this sentence now started running in the minds of MANASI.... prathap understood what she was thinking and hinted to gunjan... gunjan then calmly put her hands near her petticoat and gently touched manasi's pusssy. though manasi had mixed thoughts she genuinely enjoyed whatever was happening infront of her that whole day. gunjan also could sense it by the moistness of her pussy and smiled at prathap.
Prathap then called manasi... MANASI WELCOME TO.....
THE SECRET CLUB OF INDIAN COUPLES.........

half an hour passed by after vijay left the club. Manasi was still sitting in the verandah with others and were chatting together. swetha now asked MR. gunjan to stop licking and she started wearing her lower. Mr. gunjan was now tired after giving oral for the two ladies for more than two hours. so prathap asked him to go and take some rest and then clean the room where manasi was sleeping . Mr gunjan then stood and bent over to touch the feets of the ladies sitting in the coach. he started from manasi and then gunjan and finaly went to swetha.
swetha naughtily lifted her feet and showed it near his face. gunjan saw this and playfully pinched swethaand laughed looking at manasi and Mr gunjan. manasi didnt know how to react and just smiled at gunjan. Mr.gunjan then touched the feet of swetha and left thanking them for using for their service. he went and had a shower and then walked towards the room were manasi was sleeping and started cleaning it.
meanwhile ragini also came out of the room very tired and sat in the coach in the hall. she looked at vijays friends and told you guys have a great stamina. my pussy needs a good licking now. Mr ragini had finished cleaning all their cocks by then so, he went towards ragini and slowly started licking it in front of all. everyone started laughing cracking jokes and seeing Mr.ragini lick her pussy.they all asked Mr. ragini how does your wife's pussy look. Mr. ragini saw his wife's pussy. it was reddish and swollen a lot. he turned towards them and said it is fully swollen and reddish sir, think you all have given her a very hard banging sir, thanks for that sir. ya of course we have given her a hard banging - all said chorously and hifi-ed each other. then one guy told Mr.ragini to get her ready as we are planning to use her for the whole night. saying this they started leaving to the swimming pool. all of vijays friends left to the swimming pool and they informed MR. sandhya and Mr. ragini to inform when the dinner is ready. after dinner we will fuck your wives again. sandhya too was tired but Mr. sandhya was giving her a massage for 20 minutes which helped her recover fast. she now sat down and waved at the friends of vijay a they were leaving for the swimming pool. Mr. ragini then requested Mr. sandhya pls bring some warm water my wive's pussy is very much swollen.Mr sandhya then went to get some warm water and they both started massaging ragini as she was tired and taking rest.
prathap was also looking at them and then he called sandhya to the varandah. sandhya then stood up and started walking towards the varandah while the other two husbands were massaging ragini. manasi watched as sandhya was walking towards them. oh god, she thought to herself, sandhya was a eternal beauty too.she saw the tattoo on her boobs and found that she was 28 years old. but she never looked like 28. she was still like in her teens. prathap now introduced her to manasi and sai manasi this is sandhya, one of our best catch. the guy saw before, vijay, he regularly asks for her and ragini.though there is a huge age gap between them, when it comes to bed they are like beasts unleashed. sandhya shook hands with manasi and said so you are the new catch, you look great, you will have lots of enjoyment in this club.
now swetha, gunjan and manasi were sitting on the coach and there was no space available for sandhya to sit. gunjan saw this and with a naughty smile to swetha she called Mr swetha who was standing near by and gave him some hand signals. swetha's face frowned a little as Mr swetha laid there on all fours near the couch. swetha knew gunjan is doing it for teasing her husband before when he came to touch her feet. now sandhya went near Mr swetha who was in his all fours and used him as a chair and sat on his back
gunjan saw swetha's face as she frowned but swetha quickly accepted and smiled back at gunjan. swetha's expression towards gunjan now changed and gunjan felt some relaxation when she made sure swetha didnt mind now. it was just a fraction of second that her emotions came but now it was ok. now prathap told manasi about sandhya that they joined the club around 9 years ago. manasi was surprised as it was written in her boobs that they were married for only 5 years.she asked sandhya about that and sandhya told ya when we joined we were girlfriend boyfriend, but after that we married.

sandhya started telling her that vijay used to like her a lot and would always love to fuck her. sometimes single but mostly vijay used to bring his friends for gangbang.everytime when they used to fuck, vijay used to keep Mr sandhya along with them for their help. Mr sandhya is also very helpful and caring minded and he would help them in all ways possible. he used to put condoms for them, he used to guide their cocks inside me. whenever they were geting rough and fast he used to hold my hands lovingly, he used to hold my legs for them. he was very much helpful and caring towards me. vijays friends also started liking him. they used to call him names like dumbass, asshole, sucker like tat but they were very kind to him and everytime when they were fucking me they made sure that Mr sandhya was there present and watching us fuck. whenever i was about to cum they would call him closer, they would call him hey dumbass, come and see, your girl is about to orgasm. mr sandhya would come running towards me, hold my arms or hug me from back. and everytime when Mr sandhya hugs me or hold my hands they would start increasing their pace and make me orgasm very hard. many times i have collapsed after an orgasm and it was Mr sandhya only who used to hold me back. everytime after they made me cum they used to high five each other and shout loadly and ask Mr sandhya, hey dumbass, are you happy that your girl has cum with our cocks. MR sandhya always was happy when i was fully satisfied and would say, yes sir, of course i am happy that your cocks have made my girl cum. he would not stop at that itself. he would personally touch each cock that satisfied me and worship it. this kind attitude of him was very much liked by vijay and his friends. they liked him a lot such that they would always give them their left over pizzas or beers as a compliment. in fact vijay and his friends were also a main reason why we married.

while sandhya was telling her story swetha started looking at her boyfriend. her boyfriend also turned and looked back at swetha. they were just imagining their love. swetha had a feeling for her boyfriend. though swetha has been fucked in the club many times, not even a single time her boyfriend got an oppurtunity to watch her get fucked. she asked him, baby you like to watch me fucked? mr. swetha quickly nodded in a yes manner. sandhya who was sitting on his back quickly patted his head and said open your mouth and say stupid... all laughed including swetha. swetha now asked the same question again to her boyfriend. this time he replied saying yes madam i would like to watch you getting fucked. swetha now turned towards prathap, and asked him, Prathap sir, is it possible, can we speak to RK for letting my BF watch. prathap said swetha you already know RK is purely straight and would never allow any guys to touch him. Swetha replied yes but he wont touch him he will just watch.. pls... its a request. now manasi also felt something for the poor boy and she also started requesting prathap. now prathap after so much requests from them agreed to give it a try. everyone were happy and all noticed that Mr swetha was blushing. sandhya patted on his head again and said so you are getting lucky today?? he again started blushing and coulldnt reply. everyone started laughing again watching him.
now manasi asked sandhya to continue her story as she didnt inform how the wedding happened. now sandhya started continuing. it was like a normal day only. we got a call from prathap sir that vijay sir has booked her for a night and he is coming with his friends.normally mr. sandhya used to get excited when it is vijay sir fucking me, but this time he was more than excited he was in a joy.at that moment i couldnt guess what it was. when we came to the club as usual i started sitting in the hall. there were more club members present at that time. and club staff too. all were busy getting the room done for us tonight. it was strange but thought vijay was in a full mood today and so he asked to prepare everything. thinking about vijay's dick i was feeling moistness in my pussy. so i called two husbands who were sitting there to come and eat my pussy while i relaxed.
then a car sound came and assumed it was vijay and his friends. my assumpton was right as i heard vijay sirs voice from the verandah chatting with his friends. now vijay sir and his friends entered the hall and sat next to me. vijay sir usually sits next to me but this time he let his friends sit next to me. they stared fondling my boobs while Mr. sandhya came to us. he didnt want to disturb them fondling me but it was time for dinner so he had to tell them. he apologized first for disturbing them fondling me and then said that sir, dinner is ready and after dinner you can start fucking my sandhya madam. then vijay sir his friends and me all started walking towards dining room. there we saw prathap sir also waiting for us there. we sat there and started to eat and Mr. Sandhya started to serve us. but inbetween prathap sir stopped mr sandhya and told the other husbands to serve us meal then he said Mr. sandhya to stand in the corner of the room . one husband came with a stool and placed it in front of Mr. sandhya and then kept a jar on top of it. now prathap sir told Mr. sandhya to keep his balls and penis inside the jar. Mr sandhya kept his balls and penis inside the jar and then the other husband started filling warm water in it. the water totally covered his balls and penis. it was strange for me but i thought it was any requirement from vijay sir. so i kept quite.
we now finished or dinner and started walking towards our room. but Mr.sandhya still stayed there soaking his penis and balls inside the warm water. once i entered the room it was a huge surprise for me the room was full of flowers. literally all over the place. we had flowers all over the place. the bed was also decorated beautifully vijay sir got nude and went inside the restroom. he then came back wearing a towel but his hard on was clearly visible through the towel. he just went and sat on a chair while his friends started fondling me and removing each dress. Mr. sandhya then came inside the room and vijay sir asked him is everything ok. he was asking in gestures only and M.sandhya also replied in gestures. now vijays friend who started undressing me gave all my removed clothes to my bf. he then collected all the dress from them and folded it and kept it aside on a table.
now vijays friends asked my bf to take me to bed. so my bf gently hold my hand and i started walking along with my bf to the bed where vijay sir and his friends are going to fuck me.
after leaving me there my bf then went back to them and as they undressed and got nude, my bf collected all their dresses also and folded them and kept it along with my dress. now he started putting condoms on their dicks one by one and then took lube and applied to their dicks. usually when vijay and his friends while fucking they used to go all at a time, but this time his frends also went and sat on the coach. vijays friends asked my bf whom do you want to go first on your girl. my bf then answered, sir, it is a hypothetical question. i have seen all of you give my girlfriend a good fuck, and she also likes all of your dicks very much. so it is hard for me to chose. they started playing with my bf asking him he definitely has to chose, and my bf was having doubts on whom to chose. me on the other hand was getting more horny and started shouting telling cant you just stop talking and someone come and fuck me... hearing this my bf then decided and said, sir, since you ask me to chose, may be we can go in seating order from left to right. saying this he asked the left most guy, please sir, you come and start fucking my sandhya madam first. he got happy he cheered and put hi fi with his friends and then started walking towords the bed. coming to the bed he then asked my bf to lift my legs and hold. then my bf lifted my legs and held it while he gently started inserting his dick. i thought he was going to insert it in my pussy but he started inserting it in my ass. my bf also watched excitedly as the dick slowly started entering my ass. my bf did a good job of applying good amount of lube, so the dick went inside my ass easily. vijay sir was watching this calmly sitting in the chair. once the whole dick entered inside my ass all his friends started cheering. they started asking my bf how does it look. my bf then replied, sir, the dick has stretched my sandhya madam's ass sir. hearing this everyone started laughing.and they started encouraging their friend to fuck hard.
my bf also started encouraging vijays friend telling , yes sir, fuck my madam harder sir.they all laughed at my bf as he also joined them in encouraging to fuck my ass. he was fucking for around ten minutes and then he came hard. all started cheering again and he withdrew his dick from my ass and went back to the coach. my bf also followed him the coach and as usual started cleaning his cock. he then slowly removed the condom and carefully placed it in a bowl and cleaned the remaining of the cock. after cleaning my bf then went to the second left guy and requested him, sir, now you pls come and fuck my madam.teh second guy now came towrds the bed. he then asked my bf to put me in doggy style. my bf then hold me and we switched position to doggy style. then he grabbed my hips and stood behind me and gestured my bf. everyone saw his gesture and started cheering my bf to put vijay friends cock inside me. my bf also gently took the dick and carefully inserted into my ass. now the same encoragement started and the second guy started fucking me from behind. he also was going in full pace and my ass was filled now completely. my only need was a cock in my pussy and i started yelling, y dont you guys fuck my pussy. vijay then answered we will fuck your pussy for sure but it is after the surprise that we have for you. i started asking vijay sir, what is the surprise please tell me we will tell once my friends finish, vijay sir replied. the pounding continued for ten minutes and the second guy also came. now my bf repeated the same as for the first guy and then he called the third guy. now vijays friends said that we have one plan. saying both the third guy and the last guy came together towards the bed. the third guy now laid down in the bed and asked my bf to lift me and place her on top of his cock. i understood what they were planning and i also got up. my bf then placed me on top of his cock and it slowly entered my ass. now the last guy came in front of me and he also started inserting his dick inside my ass.started feeling pain as two cocks were now going inside my pussy.all cheered heavily watching me and my bf holding hands and my bf helping me slowly move my hips up and down. my bf couldnt take his eyes away and was watching as two cocks entered into my ass. all started cheering and shouted, dumbass, look at her face too, see how she is enjoying. my bf turned and watched me as my eyes were half closed and i was about to burst to an orgasm without even they fucking my pussy. they started their full pace and i was shivering like anything. i couldnt control myself and held my bf stronger. the guys also watched this and understood that i was about to cum and they also got ready to cum. the fucking just went two more minutes when i yelled loodly as i came hard and the two guys also started cumming. my orgasm lasted one whole minute andi collapsed on my back whle the other guy collapsed on me. suddenly the baloons on top of the room started blasting and colour papers started falling around and the door opened. all the club staffs the other couples and security gaurds too came inside the room now. i slowly stood up and everyone was looking at me only. then my bf came near me and said now is the time for your surprise madam.
vijay sir now stood up and went to the center of the crowd. now my bf took me also to the center and made me kneel down in front of vijay sir. now vijay sir said to me, you wanted to know the surprise right, this dumbass will tell now. he then turned towards my bf and said, dumbass what are you waiting for. my bf also kneltdown, but he was in the side of vijay sir and i was in front of vijay sir, now my bf looked at me and said, madam now is the right time and i would like to ask you... saying this he removed the towel of vijay sir and vijay sirs erect cock was in front of me. it was not only the cock but the cock was wrapped with a mangulsutra in it. my bf gently held the cock and brought it near my mouth and said, will you marry me... the total crowd cheered and asked me suck it, suck it. i understood if i sucked vijay sirs cock with the mangulsutra on it then it is accepting the offer of my bf to marry me. i hugged my bf tightly and the crowd cheered again. nowe i smiled looking at the crowd and as i looked into the eyes of my bf, he gently took the cock with mangulsutra and placed it in my mouth. i looking into his eyes gave a kiss to vijay sirs cock first. vijay sirs friends also started cheering and said the dumbass is getting married now..... one guy cheered saying today we fucked your gf, from tomorrow we will be fucking your wife.... the whole crowd started laughing at this. i now slowly opened my mouth and my bf put vijay sirs cock inside my mouth. yessssss was the sound all over the room.... i agreed to marry my bf that day........

the sun started to set and still the chatting was going on in the verandah. prathap stood up and said, ok its getting late lets start preparing things... he then called mr.gunjan and asked him to switch on all the lights in the verandah and also outside in the garden and pool area. everyone then slowly started to move around while manasi called back sandhya and asked her to surely tell her about the wedding also after sometime. swetha also was very eager to listen the story and she also asked her to tell them both. sandhya smiled and said, ya sure... it was much memorable day and she hasnt even forgot a small detail till date. it was still a special day for me, she said.

sandhya then woke up patting at mr.swetha back, and as she woke up, mr swetha also woke from all fours and thanked her for usibg hin as her chair.

prathap then called mr.swetha and said, fucker get the room ready for RK and swetha. you know how to prepare right. RK is in a good mood and would be having a great fuck with your girl swetha. so make sure everything is good and proper. he then turned towards manasi and said, you could also have a look at the room while he prepares so that you can pass your time. saying this he grabbed mr gunjan by her ass and then with two hands in her shoulder he pushed her down.

gunjan understood what he wanted and immediately knelt under him. she then slowly unzipped prathaps pants and took out his cock outside and started to suck it. mr gunjan had by then switched on all the lights and he cane inside to the verandah. as he entered he saw prathap started moaninh grabbing the head of gunjan. prathap turned back and saw gunjan and said, your wife has a excellent mouth buddy. saying this he took out a cigar and was searching for a lighter. mr gunjan then took the lighter and went near him and lit the cigar while prathap was holding gunjan head and getting a blow job. prathap then asked mr gunjan to get the ashtray also and some tissues. he took the ash tray anf tissues and stood nearby them holding the ash tray in his hands while his wife was giving blowjob to prathap. prathap's moaning got louder and he was about to cum. gunjan took her mouth away and started to shake prathaps cock. mr gunjan also knelt before prathap and held the tissues in front of prathaps cock. as gunjan increased her pace prathaps cock started spurting out cum and mr gunjan carefully captured all the cum in the tissues. gunjan then stood up and said ok i will go and have a bath then and she started to leave.mr gunjan then touched her feet before she left and then came back to prathaps cock. he then pulled the fore skin of prathap cock and gently cleaned the remaining cum also which was inside the cock. then he carefully put prathaps cock inside prathaps pant and zipped it. prathap also finished his cigar and dumped the cigarette bud in ashtray. now prathap told mr gunjan to clean the tray and then go and start cooking dinner.

vijays friends were all were still having fun in the pool and now gunjan along with sandhya also joined them in the pool. sandhya, gunjan and vijays friends started playong in the water while mr sandhya who was free went and started to help them. mr sandhya waited in the floor watching as his wife started playing with vijays friends in the pool all naked. then one by one each started coming out if the pool and mr sandhya took towel and started to dry them with towel. then one of vijay friend sat there in the lounge chair nearby the pool and started reading a magazine. he called out mr sandhya and mr sandhya went near him. vijay friend then pointed at his cock aand told to start massage them. mr sandhya went immwdiately inside to fetch some oil and cane near and sat on the floor next to the lounge chair in which vijay friend was sitting and reading the magazine. mr sandhya then held vijays cock in his hands and poured oil all around the cock and the balls. he then started massaging it gently starting from the base of thw cock and gently moving towards the head. sandhya too now got up and went and sat next to vijay friend. vijay friend and sandhya started chatting ejhile sandhya's husband was massaging vijay friends cock.
sandhya: so started getting ready now itself, she said looking at vijays friend cock being massaged by her husband.

vj friend: ya of course, and i also heard your husband gives a very good cock massage. so wanted to try.

sandhya: is it... so then tell me how good is my husband's massage.

vj friend: so far so good. his hands are very gentle.

sandhya: mmm mm, (turning towards her huaband) so you are getting improved giving massage dumbass?

mr sandhya: yes madam, i will give him a great massage such that gis cock is erect for the whole night, giving numerous pleasure to you madam.

vj friend: (looking at mr sandhya) so you want me to bang your wife whole night?
then what about others...

mr sandhya: of course sir i want you to bang my wife sandhya madam whole night, and also i am sure you would give chances for your friends also in between to fuck my wives pussy.

all three laughed hearing this....

sandhya to her husband: ok complete the massage soon fucker and come here and apply this lotion to me.

vj friend: nah let him massage me more. his hands are now only getting the magical touch.

sandhya then with small mocking frustration: you two go to hell....
sandhya then shouted, mr niranjan you asshole come here and apply the lotion in my body.

mr niranjan then started running towards the pool and started applying lotion in sandhya's body.
Like Reply
sandhya and vj continued gossiping and chit chatting like old friends while mr sandhya was massaging vj friends cock and mr niranjan applying lotion in sandhyas body.

mr swetha was getting things ready. he went into the room and was starting to clean the room. manasi also walked into the room. she just stood there watching as mr swetha was preparing the room. mr swetha now finished cleaning the room and started dusting the bed.
she started talking to mr swetha
manasi: so you really like to watch swetha getting fucked?
mr swetha: yes madam, very much. thanks to you also madam, for requesting prathap sir for getting me this chance. i always wanted to..........
manasi intervined in between and said in a commanding tone, dont just keep talking concentrate your work also. Mr swetha now realized that he in excitement stopped preparing the room and was chatting.
mr swetha now again started preparing the room. he cleaned the bed now and spread a new velvet bedsheet. manasi went to the bed and sat on the bed and felt the bed. she told mr.swetha your gf will be enjoying a lot in this bed. its great that you too get a chance to witness it. why dont you put some flowers on it and set it up like a first night room, as it is actually your first night watching her getting fucked.
mr swetha too smiled and went to bring some flowers.
suddenly manasi received a call in her mobile. she flipped the cover and saw that it was vishal, her husband. manasi was nervous at the moment as to what to speak. the things going on the club was getting into her mind and gradually she started liking the happenings in the club. the only concern in her mind was vishal. how will vishal handle the situations going on in this club. this was the thing that was running in her mind.
the mobile rang one whole time and went off. manasi saw the alert now in her mobile. the one showing missed calls. manasi mind was going blank and was calm. another jolt of vibration and ringtone came again in her mobile. it was vishal again. Mr. swetha too entered the room now in the meantime.manasi looked at mr swetha while her mobile was ringing. she watched mr swetha as he laid the flowers on the bed preparing it for RK and swetha to enjoy their night. manasi's mind now started imagining vishal in mr swetha position and her in swetha's position. her pussy started getting moist. the second ring too went off and manasi was getting fully aroused now.
the third ring started to come. and manasi full of jolt pulled Mr. swetha towards her. Mr swetha knelt in front of her while she lifted her saree. mr swetha saw the pussy of manasi and as he moved forward to kiss her pussy, manasi left out a moan, answering the call.
manasi: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... aaaaahhhhhhhhh.............
vishal: manasi, are you ok??????
manasi: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh yesssssssssss...... howwww are you you you.....
vishal: honey, are you really ok???? you sound different....
manasi: mmm yeahhhhh,yes...... yessssss yessss iam ok. you tell me ... DO YOU LOVE ME BABY???????
vishal: ofcourse i love you honey....
manasi: to what extent... tell me .... ohhhhh fuck suck it hard......................................
vishal: manasi are you having sex?
manasi: no..... its just ..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh........
vishal: manasi, whats happening there?
manasi: do you love me to the extent of avoiding sexual contact with me?
vishal: you know i love you too much, honey....
manasi: oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. yes suck it hard suck it hard suck it hard. (Mr swetha started sucking manasi pussy very hard now. there was more love juices coming from her pussy as Mr swetha licked)
vishal: honey, are you having sex... pls tell me.....
manasi: no.... its not sex...... its just ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhh. one guy........ mr swethaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. he was preparing the bed for his girlfriend swetha. his gf is going to be fucked by the young celebrity actor RK. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. mr swetha is now giving me oral as i got aroused........ Honey, tell me will you prepare bed for me to get fucked?
vishal: .................................................................
manasi: telllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................. aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
vishal: if you wish, honey......
manasi: will you like to watch....?
vishal: i would like to....

manasi: oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk suck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
vishal: ............... do you love me honey?
manasi: ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes hard hard hard, suck me hard?
vishal: baby???????
manasi: do you love me enough to sacrifice your sex life for me?
vishal: i will sacrifice my sex life for you honey.....
manasi: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck i am cumming, i am cumming, i am cumming................ (Mr swetha further increased his pace sucking manasi pussy as she shivered and came very hard in mr. swetha's face)
Vishal: i love you, honey............
Manasi: i love you tooo, baby........................

Comment if you like the following ideas

1. Things happening away from the club.
2. Discussions with wives to liberalize the husbands giving them little space(injection parts for their cocks). I would like to have husbands to have erect cocks which are not considered by their wives.
3. More of humiliation parts and cuckolding parts... (most of the readers does'nt seem to like humiliation... Only a few are into it
4. I would like to keep it more real to life... (i understand it is difficult in fantasy based stories. Sometimes we need to forget some logical mistakes for a good story, but, it depends on the audience whether they like it or not. So based on them only i can move forward).

My next part is ready on my mind... It is the first night for mr. Swetha., the marriage of sandhya and the best part the entry of Mr. Manasi- VISHAL into the club.

I would like the comments from the people (A minimum of ten different people) to further continue my story...

manasi and mr swetha now got up. manasi corrected her saree and watched at mr swetha. his face was full of ber pussy juices. nice job, she told him and mr swetha thanked her. they both now came out of the room. all were sitting in the hall and everyone saw mr swetha face. manasi started blushing looking at them all. there was moaning sounds coming from the other room and manasi guessed it was sandhya having sex with vijay sirs friends. one of vijay sirs friend was sitting in the hall while mr sandhya was sucking his cock.

there was a car that came on the outside. prathap then said swetha i think your guy has come. everyone watched eagerly as mr gunjan opened the gate and went to receive the car.
it was rk. but to everyones surprise he was not alone. Rk had brought his friends also along. swetha went awestruck seeing their bodies. everyone were well built and musculine. swetha's pussy already started to leak her pussy juices watching the built of these guys.
mr.gunjan received them and they all came inside the hall.
Rk saw mr swetha and called him, hi asshole how is your girl. mr swetha replied she is fine sir. she is expecting you for a long time.
Rk: she is expecting me or my cock.( ge laughs saying that)
mr swetha: both sir...
Rk: be specific stupid. (everyone laugh at mr swetha and wait for his reply)
mr swetha : your cock sir. she is expecting your cock sir.
the guys who came along with rk also laughed. this was the first time for them in the club and they didbt know about the club. Rk then told them that this is the boyfriend of the girl whom we are going to fuck tonight.

they didnt know what to reply and just saw mr swetha in a wierd way. rk also added that mr swetha wants to watch his girl get fucked so only i brought you guys here.
so mr swetha, whom do you want to see first to fuck your girl, rk asked. mr swetha stood there confused as to what to say. prathap just interfered and said show them the tools so that he can decide. everyone laughed aat mr swetha and mr swetha replied, yes sir it is good to see the tools. he blushed telling this and swetha who was standing there pincged his cock and mr swetha shouted in pain.
RK now opened his zip and let out his cock out followed by his friends. wow it was a pleasurable sight for all the ladies present there. everyine was jeolois of swetha now seeing the huge dicks they carried. gunjan hinted that it is going to be a long night for swetha after watching all the cocks. the cock were not even hard but still it looked huge. the friends of rk also had huge dicks but when compared to RK it was Rk who would win.
but the friends of rk also had good cocks and mr gunjans eyes were preying on it. mr swetha too was very much attracted to their cocks and his mouth was watering seeing those cocks. gunjan saw her husband looking eagerly towards their cocks and went to prathap and asked them to allow their husbands to suck those cocks as they were eagerly looking at them. prathap too noticed that all mr gunjan and mr swetha were looking very eagerly at their cocks. he then told rk friends that they can get help from those husbands if they wish. mr gunjan and mr swetha were eagerly waiting for their reply and once rk friends nodded yes immediately they both jumped and knelt before them taking their dicks in their mouth. gunjan and swetha were laughing at them seeing their eagerness while rk friends didnt know what to tell and where in joy to see the husband and bf getting eager to suck the cocks which is going to fuck their ladies. rk now asked mr swetha, fucker as you have seen the tools which one you want to see first to go inside your girls pussy.
mr swetha replied tough decision sit, all cocks are so beautiful. but as you ask i will request you to firat enter my swetha sir. everyone laughed including swetha and swetha too said right choice fucker.
RK turned to mr swetha and said, see your giek also wants me first..... mr swetha and mr gunjan continued sucking them eagerly and swetha shouted assholes dont suck them much, i need it for the whole night. gunjan interfered and said no. pls let them have their time. you have the whole night atleast give them 15-20 mins. she was pity on her husband and requested some more time for them to suck those cocks. swetha half heartedly told ok, but dont make them cum yet, understood assholes. mr gunjan and mr swetha nodded yes that they will suck them hard but make sure they dont cum. they gave two three seconds break in between sucking for rk's friends to relax and then continued sucking just to make sure they dont cum. gunjan with his lips sucked the foreskin and inseryed his tongue inside the forekin. it was like he was oenetrating the cock foreskin with his tongue. gunjan watched it and was proud of her husband and asked rk friend do you like my husbands blowjob. rk friend replied patting mr gunjan in the head that he is doing a really good job and it is really getting hard for him to not cum. swetha warned mr gunjan again to not let them cum and rk and his friends laughed. mr gunjan was little bit dissapointed and it was visible in his eyes. gunjan as to console him said dont worry honey i will let you suck them in the morning. he tyrned towards them and requested rj friends, guys can you ols fuck my husbands mouth in the morning. look at him, poor guy. everyone said ya sure. they turned towards mr gunjan and mr swetha and asked do you want this cock in the morning. they both nodded affirmatively. everyone laughed and then swetha came over and said times up come on get up. mr swetha and mr gunjan half heartedly woke up. during waking up also mr gunjan had the cock still in his mouth and the foreskin was slowly sliding out of his mouth. they then woke up and went to fetch towel and warm water and then they started cleaning the cocks. prathap now asked manasi to come front and clean the cock of rk as he is pure straight and doesnt want any guy touching his cock. manasis eyes were already preying over his dick. it was like a dream for her to see such a celebrity actor that to nude and now she got the oppurtunity to touch his dick now
she felt very lucky to be part of the club and slowly her mind was getting bolder. the soft corners she had for vishal was getting diminished for each and every hour after looking at the events of the club. she started imagining vishal sucking and cleaning dicks infront of her. it was giving another kind of joy inside her.
she took the towel and went near rk. rk saw ger for the first time and he liked her very much. manasi was a bomb and no man could turn blind eye towards her. rk asked prathap, is this your new addition. god would love to dp her, he said. manasi blushed by his comments and was very happy that a celebrity liked to fuck her. she thanked him and said it would be my pleasure.
prathap intervened and said she is already booked for arjendra ji. it is getting delayed because of the warrant issues on him. her husband is still kept on his house. once the ceremony finishes she will also start entertaining guests here.

rk shifted his looks towards manasi and said, i am waiting.
manasi replied - me too

i guys my future updates will include three more characters, sunil, shiva and meenakshi as requested by one of the readers shiva15289.

prathap now told mr Swetha to make the arrangements. Mr swetha now started preparing. He took a big tray and folded some towels and kept them on the tray. Then he brought five water bottles and two jugs of fresh juice and placed it on the tray. Then he went to the cupboard and bought some condoms. While taking the condoms prathap intervened and said to stop and keep the condoms.
Prathap now made an announcement that there is a small gift from RK side and RK has given an option to mr swetha. But there are rules for the option if mr swetha is willing to take it. All got eager and asked prathap to explain the offer .
Prathap then said it would be better if RK himself tells the offer. RK then said since this is the first time you are going to watch your girl fucked, i would like to give you one option. You can masturbate watching her getting fucked. Everyone got surprised and started feeling somewhat happy for mr swetha. RK then continued that it would with some conditions.
They will fuck swetha bareback and if by any chance she gets pregnant then there will be no abortion. Mr swetha has to bring up the baby as his own.
Mr swetha is allowed to masturbate only once and after he cums he has to leave the room. He cannot watch further.
Everyone was looking at both swetha and mr swetha. Prathap asked mr swetha when did you last masturbate. Mr swetha replied two years before sir. Hearing this everyone laughed. RK and his friends were also surprised to hear that he didn't get an orgasm for two years. RK was sure now that he will agree to the condition. Swetha too was somewhat happy with the offer. Her only concern was to get pregnant as it was her ovulating period and she was not on pills as all the fucking she got was with condoms only and now she is going to first time enjoy cocks bareback.
It was a first time for both swetha and mr swetha. Mr swetha got to see his gf getting banged for first time and swetha was going to take cocks in her pussy bareback. . It was a win win situation for both and both nodded yes. All cheered to their reply and prathap announced to bring the antidote for mr swetha. Swetha then went to the locker and opened the safe. She then took the syringe and the antidote and came to the hall. Mr swetha was in cloud nine as he got the opportunity to masturbate after two long years.
Swetha was a little bit worried about the one time masturbation part. She was sure after two long years of no orgasm even without touching his prick he will not be able to withstand even for an hour. So she requested to give him at least three chances of cumming. But RK strictly refused. Swetha started requesting him too much and RK accepted for two times. But the first time will be before entering the room.and he or any other ladies here should not touch his cock for the first time. Swetha too agreed to the part.
Mr swetha now climbed to the table in the center of the hall were the usual ceremony of stopping erections take place. But this time it was the reverse and he was going to get his erection back. Swetha came near by mr swetha and slapped the dick of mr swetha. It was a hard slap and it followed by slower ones . The crowd cheered and all started laughing. She then pinched the dick hard and smiled at mr swetha and said, you happy dear? Mr swetha was in uncontrollable joy and words stumbled in his mouth. She then loaded the syringe and lifted his balls first. The first shot was for the left testicle. She inserted the syringe nice and slow and injected the left ball. Now she slowly removed the syringe and loaded again. The crowd again cheered as she injected the right ball. Now there was some relief for mr swetha and his cock was getting ready to wake up after two years. Now swetha loaded the final dosage and lifted the cock. She peeled the foreskin and the cock head popped out. Now she carefully injected the syringe into the cock head and pumped the dosage in one full go. Within seconds mr swetha’s cock came to its full glow. It was not a below average cock though. It was 5 inches in length but very much thin in width.

All the other husbands mr sandhya, mr ragini, mr gunjan all saw with jealousy as mr swetha had erection in the club. Gunjan now watching mr gunjan and as he was already waiting to suck a dick asked him go forward and suck mr swetha.
Mr gunjan came near mr swetha and slowly took mr swetha dick in his mouth. Mr swetha after two long years felt a sensation running through his body and the first touch of mouth itself was giving more shivering to him. Everyone laughed as mr swetha started moaning loud.
All crowd cheered and shouted, so you are going watch your girl get fucked, you are going to watch your girl get fucked… it was continuous roaring from the crowd and mr swetha too joined them in joy. Yeah, i'm going to watch my girl fucked. I am going to watch my girl fucked…. RKs friends saw this and were laughing at the mere excitement he was getting just watching his girlfriend fuck.

It was only two minutes and mr swetha began to explode. It was a large load of cum and gunjan started gulping it immediately as it started pumping out of his cock. Though he came his erection took some while to go and swetha was proud of his bf.
After cumming mr swetha got down from the table and then touched the feet of swetha and thanked her. Then he touched all the wives on the club and thanked them also. Only sandhya was missing as she was still getting fucked in the other room.
Now prathap asked to mr swetha to continue his preparation and mr swetha immediately took the tray in his hands. He went inside the room and placed the tray near the couch table inside the room. Now she invited swetha inside the room. He came and said madam everything is ready you can enter the room. Swetha entered the room and then mr swetha came near RK and his friends. He bent down before RK’ s friends and then touched and worshipped each and every cock. Then he requested to them and said, sir pls enter the room, my gf is waiting inside to get fucked by you. One by one RKs friends entered the room. Then finally he came near RK and said, sir, you are the chief guest today, pls come to the room and fuck my girlfriend. Now RK too entered the room and manasi followed RK inside the room. After everyone we t inside the room mr swetha thanked all and started to enter the room. Everyone shouted enjoy your show enjoy your show, all husbands advised not to masturbate early and try to keep hard so that you can watch full night. Mr swetha too nodded yes and thanked and entered the room
Now mr swetha turned back watching all and saying final thanks and then closed the door from inside.

everyone were brick hard inside the room. Swetha now started ro get undressed but RK stopped her. He then called mr swetha and said slowly undress her for us. Mr swetha then went nearby swetha and slowly removed each bit of cloth from her body she was left with nothing in her now. Manasi sat back in the coach as she watched the proceedings RK came near mansi and said arjendra might have booked your pussy but your mouth is free now so can i get a blow job. Manasi accepted immediately as she had dreamt of this actor for a long time now getting to suck him was a dream come true for her. She took the dick of rk in her mouth and immediately started sucking it hard. Mr swetha now folded all of swetha's cloths and kept it aside and laid her in the center of the bed. Now rk too came to the bed and started kissing swetha. It was a delight for mr swetha watching them both kissing. Mr swetha dick was rock hard and his hands went close to his dick beyond control. He forced his hands away from his dick as to avoid cumming by masturbating. Now rk asked mr swetha to held her legs. Mr swetha now understood that rk wants to penetrate now. He got overly excited and with care gently lifted her legs and parted them for easy access for rk. Rk now positioned his dick in front of her cunt and started to tease them both he asked her do you want it inside. She said yes… i want it inside… pls put it inside she said. Rk still didn't put his dick inside.
Rk: this is not the way you tell it.
S(swetha): pls put it inside.
Rk: tell you bf to ask me.
S: fucker what are you watching tell him to put inside me.
Ms(mr swetha): sir, pls put your dick inside my gf.
Ms now positioned his body such that he can watch swetha pussy and face. Rk now slowly entered the tip of the cock in her cunt ms watched as the cock tip slowly entered his gf pussy. He turned and looked at swetha face as she left a moan. Her hips started moving upwards so as to engulf rk cock fully. Rk smiled and said to ms, look your girl is in a hurry. Ms laughed and gently hugged swetha. He then said sir, pls dont tease my gf too much start fucking. Rk asked to ms, so shall i insert fully. Ms said yes sir pls my gf is waiting for your cock. Saying this rk slowly inserted the dick inside swetha and swetha left out a moan. His full dick was inside swetha and swetha grasped the hands of ms as she felt the dick of rk touch her most sensual parts inside. Rk was very slow and was teasing swetha too much. Swetha to increase pace started to move her hips up and down. Ms also understood swetha movements and he also helped swetha move her hips and take the dick of rk fastly. Rk saw this and started getting back. Ms said sir pls dont tease my gf. All laughed out load and rk started pumping swetha with regular pace. Meanwhile manasi too got undressed and started giving blowjib to rk friends. They didn't touch manasi as she was booked for another guy. But they fucked her mouth well and good. Manasi too was getting horny and her pussy juices started flowing. But she has to stay calm and watch them fuck swetha, as she cannot be fucked until arjender has tasted her. It was a tough time for manasi too watching all those cocks suckong them and still not able to get them between her legs. Meanwhile ms watched as rk increased pace fucking ms gf. Now two of rk friends came near swetha and one guy inserted his dick in swetha mouth and the other guy inserted his dick in ms mouth. Bith sucked the cock as rk gradually increased the fucking speed. Swetha started moaning and gasping for breath. Now rk woke up and one of his friends took his place. He too then inserted his cock inside swetha as ms watched. Now swetha pussy was so full of her juices that the dick went inside easily. Rk came near mansi and shoved his juice filled cock into her mouth. Manasi without hesitation started sucking that dick too. The other guy now stopped fucking swetha and again the third guy took his position. The remaining two guys chose swetha and ms mouth respectively and were fucking their mouth. Now rk came back again to swetha and started fucking.

He fucked for ten minutes continuously and with loud moans started unloading his cum inside her. Swetha too grasped ms hands as she felt rks hot sperms get inside of her. Now the remaining guys also took turns and each of them unloaded their cum inside swetha's pussy. Rk instructed ms to not let her legs down until all the sperm stays inside.
All went and sat near the coach near manasi. Rk asked manasi did you like the show. Manasi said she thoroughly enjoyed and is waiting a lot to be fucked by him.

Rk now asked ms whether he liked the show. Ms was in heaven and said absolutely sir. Everyone laughed at him as he still held swetha legs upside not letting a drop of cum outside. Swethas pussy gradually absorbed all the juices. Ms saw some leftovers in the side of the pissy and with his finger he pushed them also inside her pussy. Rk friend now asked whose child do you want to bear. Swetha said he will surely wish to have rk child. Ms also said me too wish rk sir child. Rk said don't worry my sperms are strong. You will get one. Everyone laughed at this and now swetha laid back in the bed and ms came near the coach. His dick was still rock hard. Everyone watched his dick and were laughing to themselves. Ms then came near them and took glasses and poured fresh juices for them. He then handed over the glasses to all by holding each glasses in each hands.

When he came near manasi with hands in both glasses manasi had a naughty mind and she strted teasing ms cock which was hard. She pinched it a little and gave small strokes to it. Ms with glasses in his hand couldn't do anything and he started pleading to manasi, pls mam pls pls stop mam, i don't want to cum now mam, manasi still continued teasing him and he was shaking with glasses in his hands. He was controlling not to xum. Manasy now smiled at him and said ok go, but you have to lick me good and clean like you did before understood. Ms said sure mam. She took one glass of juice from him and them ms gave the other glass to the remaining guy. Everyone started drinking juices while ms came with towel and started cleaning all the cocks except rk. Manasi finished her drink and went near rk and then started to clean rks dick with towel. Mansi eyes were continuasly preying on his dick and she voluntarily started giving head to RK. RK just laughed seeing mansi actions and continued drinking the juice. Swetha too now relaxed a bit and came to the couch. The couch was almost full and so she had no place to sit. One of rk frind saw this and pulled manasi into his lap. His erect cock was disturbing them and she was not able to sit. Ms noticed this and went near them he split swetha pussy and niw inserted the dick of rk friend inside swetha pussy. Swetha with a little moan sat on the lap comfortably now. Now the dick was not disturbing as it was inside swetha. Mansi patted ms and said nicd thought. All of them also agreed with mansi and congratulated ms for his great presence of mind. Ms started to blush hearing all appreciating him and thanked them. It was taking a while for all to get back so they simply sat there chatting. Rk friend asked ms, you said you want swetha to bear rk child, why you don't want our baby inside her. Ms didnt want to hurt them and said not like that sir. Any of your child is ok with me. You all look good and are well built. So if your babies grow inside my would be, then i would be a proud father. It is that RK has a good reputation and celebrity status and so only i choose RK. Swetha also agreed and said ya that's why we wished RK child in my womb.
Ok but what if our sperms get mixed and you give birth to one of us other than Rk.
For this both swetha and ms jointly said, no problem we will get fucked by him again. Actually it was their independent thoughts but as it came at the same time everyone applauded.
Now the guy whose dick was inside swetha told to ms. Without movement my dick is getting dry inside. Telling this he lifted swetha and ms understood and bent over and licked the dick properly and made it wet with his mouth. Then he sucked swetha pussy also for two mins and then again inserted the dick inside swetha pussy. Everyone applauded and said that your would be husband is very brilliant and understands things without even explaining to him. Swetha patted ms and told everyone, that's why i love him. She then looked at ms and said love you baby. Ms too said i too love you baby. Mansi looked at the two lovers talking romantically when one guy has inserted his dick inside her.
RK now stood up and said ok lets start next round. Ms also then stood up and saw his still erect cock. Mansi slapped and pinched the cock of ms smiling at him and said, enjoying a lot today? And looking at everyone she said today ms is the one who is having more fun.
Everyone laughed at that and swetha too pinched ms cock before getting up and asked do you like this baby pointing out the dick inside her pussy. Ms told very much….

Now ms took the water bottles and gave to everyone swetha drank some and kept the bottle in the table and went to bed. Similarly everyone drank some water and some gave back to ms and some kept it as it is in the table. Everyone moved towards the table while ms collected all the bottles and closed them properly and placed it in the tray and then he too moved towards the table.

Rk now instructed swetha to get on all fours. Rk sat on the laid down first on the bed and then swetha came on top of him he now positioned his dick inside swetha pussy and slowly inserted it . Ms watched as the cock slowly disappeared into swetha pussy now one more guy came from behind he asked ms to suck his cock and make it wet. Ms then sucked his cock and made it wet. Now the guy held swetha hips from behind and positioned his cock on top of swetha ass.
Ms understood and took rk friends cock in his hand and gently inserted into the ass of swetha. Swetha left out a huge moan followed by aaaaaaahhhhhhh. Both now started to get their pace and started ramming her pussy and ass at the same time. Swetha moans were getting harder and harder. She started crying with pleasure and pain from. Ms then went near swetha face and gently hugged her. Swetha two left her hands from the floor and kept it on ms shoulders. The grip of her hands told ms the pace they were fucking. Swetha and ms met their eyes as the fucking goyt intense. The eye contact lasted for one full minute when swetha closed her eyes and came harder. Her orgasm was so strong that she fell on ms. Still RK and his friend never slowed down the pace and ms could sense tbwir thrust through swetha body. Ms now gently caressed swetha face and wiped the sweat from her face and held her steady as RK and his friend continued to fuck her. Rks thrust got more pace and ms sensed that he was about to cum.
He held swetha by her shoulders and pressed her down deep under rk coxk. Rk with loud moaning started to cum inside the pussy of swetha. Swetha sat back nicely on rks cock and received all the sperms as the eye contact matched with ms. Rk emptied his load and swetha smiled looking at ms and said… I LOVE YOU BABY. Ms replied back saying ME TOO DEAR MADAM. Now rks friend who was fucking her in the ass twisted her as rk moved away. He put her in the bed on her back and entered her pussy and started ramming her again. Swetha’s pussy was already filled with rk’s sperms and it was sloppy for him. His cock went in and out with ease and he too started pumping his seeds into her pussy. Swetha’s pussy was filled by two huge loads and she was gasping for air.
Meanwhile mansi went nearby rk and started cleaning his cock with towel. After cleaning his cock she laid down on his chest and both lustfully saw as the other two guys took positions in fucking swetha.
Cum was spilling out of the pussy of swetha and ms with his fingers pushed back all inside swetha pussy. Everyone appreciated ms for his nice work. Swetha was already worn out with the fucking and she laid back tired. Ms then got up and filled the glass with fresh juice and took some water also and gave the juice and water to swetha. Swetha was tired and laid in her back slowly drinking the juice while the third guy came and tried to position his cock in her cunt.
Swetha was too tired by the fuck of rk and his friend 1 and laid back still. Ms understood that she was tired and so he himself lifted swetha’s hips and parted the legs so as to allow the remaining two guys to cum inside her. Ms then placed swetha's head in his lap and held her legs up as the third guy slowly inserted his dick inside her. The third guy started slowly and gradually increased his pace, but swetha was too tired and laid back her head in ms laps and started to receive the thrusts. Ms caressed swetha’s head and often adjusted her hips which were moving in her own due to the thrust given by the third guy. Swetha was tired but still she was enjoying the thrusts given by the third guy and was moaning slowly as each push was given by the third guy. The third guy too rammed her pussy for a good 20 minutes and came a huge load inside her. As he withdrew his cock out of swetha pussy the last guy immediately inserted his dick inside her pussy and started to ram her with the same pace. Swetha had her orgasm build up inside and ms could clearly sense it by her moans which was getting heavier. Swetha’s legs were falling down and ms had to carefully hold the legs for the last guy to fuck the pussy easily. At one point the last guy asked ms to leave her legs and the last guy grabbed her legs. He started to increase pace and swetha’ moans started to get intense. She laid back on ms laps and her eyes were closed but her moanings were very intense. Ms sensed that both are about to cum and he started massaging the lower abdomen of swetha. While touching the lower abdomen of swetha ms could sense the in and out motion of the last guys cock. The last guy also sensed the feeling of his hands pressing and smiled at ms. Ms smiled back and started massaging her clitoris and lower abdomen as both swetha and the last guy came at the same time. the last guy kept his cock still so as to not leak any of the sperms outside. After almost a minute he slowly withdrew his cock outside and ms immediate held her legs closed and lifted her legs so as to not leak any of the sperms. Everyone appreciated ms for his timing sense and maintaining all the cum inside swetha's pussy. After about five minutes most of the cum was absorbed already by swetha's pussy and so rk left her legs but took some pillows and kept it under her ass such that her ass wass and pussy was elevated and no juice could sweep out of her oissy. He then kept one more pillow in her head and gently caressed her head and kissed her forehead as she slept with tiredness. Everyone were watching his care towards swetha and congratulated him for being a good sport. Ms replied back saying why are you all sir appreciating me. It is me who should appreciate you all for fucking my swetha madam so good. She is fully happy and is sleeping with full satisfaction.
It was past midnight and everyone seemed to be little tired. Ms fetched the glasses and poured some more juice and delivered to all. Ms had a deep pain in his cock for not mastuebating and keeping his cock erect the whole time. Rk suggested that all shall take a rest for some time and continue one last session after some time. Mansi who was watching all this wanted a relief and asked ms to come nearby
Ms went nearby mansi and started licking her pussy as all others aat and chit chated for some time. After a brief 15 minutes of licking mansi came hard in ms face and lied down on the shoulders of rk. Everyone one were tired and started to take rest. Ms then stood up and took the towel and warm water and started cleaning all the coxks one by one. The guys were all fully tired and so ms didn't want to wake them and so he continued cleaning very slowly with gentle care. After cleaning the last guy he noticed that the second guys cock was growing a little. The foreskin was glowing and ms mouth started watering. He went nearby the second guy and gently took his cock and put it in his mouth and started sucking it slowly. He took the second guys cock in his hand and slowly with his lips opened the foreskin and started licking the foreskin. Manasi who was turning around during sleep noticed this and with her half eyes opened was watching this. The second guy too woke up hearing the slurping sound and the feeling in his cock. The second guy saw that mansi was also watching what was going on. He lifted his hands to stop ms but mansi with her head nodded dont. The second guy then dropped his hands and watched towards mansi. She in only lio movement said let him enjoy. The second guy understood what she said and did not disturb ms. After about 10 minutes of sucking the second guy came hard inside ms mouth but he didn't show any sound or movement which would make ms know that he was awake. Ms gulped all the cum and swallowed. Even after swallowing he still kept sucking the second guys dick. He continued sucking the dick for 5 more minutes and then dozed off with the dick still in his mouth. Mansi and the second guy too slept after watching ms sleep.
Almost after an hour rk woke up and saw that everyone were still sleeping. He just woke mansi only and moved her head towards his dick. Mansi understood what he wanted and started sucking his dick
His dick got fully erect and now he moved mansis head and stood and went near swetha. Swetha was still tired and so was lying back like dead. Rk now lifted her legs and slowly started pounding his cock inside swetha. Swetha even in sleep could sense the dick entering but due to tiredness she couldn't wake up fully. Rk rammed her pussy for about 15 minutes and then came inside her again. Swetha too was growing her orgasm but unfortunately she was not able to attain it. The orgasm built up was growing inside her as rk removed his cock from her pussy. Swetha was too tired that she couldn't move back. Rk now kept one more pillow beneath swetha's ass and then went back to the couch. Manasi who was awake then cleaned rks dick and slowly whisper in his ears, do you like to fuck swetha that much that you go in between your sleep to fuck her. Rk turned back and smiled back at mansi and said look at him pointing at ms. Rk said he loves her very much and they want to carry my child in swetha's womb. So only i wanted to increase my chances. Mansi smiled back at him. She was very much touched by the kindness he was showing towards this couple. Mansi than called rk and pointed out ms. Ms was still having the erection even in sleep. Mansi said, he truly likes to watch her get fucked. Otherwise no way one guy can withstand so much time without masturbating. Rk too smiled and agreed with mansi and said, that's why i wanted to fulfill their wish of having my baby. Mansi hugged rk tightly and they both went to rest again.
It was almost 5am and swetha woke up first. She woke up and saw that everyone was in sleep. She gradually got up from bed and sat bear rk and started sycking his dick. Rk due to this movement he also woke up and he woke up mansi also. Then rk stood and shouted guys wake up, time for our last round tonight. All guys niw woke up slowly and saw that ms was still sleeping with the second guys cock still in his mouth. Ms’s erection also was still at the same level. Swetha slowly moved towards ms and pinched his dick.ms as if like he was hit by an car suddenly woke up. He noticed that the second guys cock was still in his mouth. He sipped all the saliva and swallowed it and then woke up embarrassed. Mansi then said looking at everyone, babies used to sleep by sucking fingers but this baby is sleeping with a dick in his mouth. Everyone laughed at the joke and ms started to blush. Ms now stood up and brought some water for everyone. He then poured the remaining juice in all glasses and served for all. Rk now asked mansi to get on her knees and suck his cock
Swetha took two cocks in her hand and started sucking them. Ms also now took the last guys cock and started sucking it. Within ten minutes all the cocks were rock hard. Rk now asked swetha to go to bed and stand on all fours. This time he said ms to go in front of swetha and sit there. Swetha and ms went to their location. Swetha got horny as her previous orgasm also did not complete and the sucking of cocks also increased heat in her body. Now rk went behind swetha and positioned his coxk near her cunt. Swethas eyes were locked into ms and ms eyes too vice versa. Rk entered his dick slowly into swetha pussy as she looked at the eyes of ms. Rk slowly started to increase the pace. Ms hugged swetha and could feel the thrusts of rk getting into her. Swetha started moaning loud and her heat was rising. Rk started to pump swetha harder. Swetha out of mind went to kiss ms. Ms too was about to kiss swetha and proceeded but stopped immediately as the club rules would not allow them to kiss. Rk watched this and said to ms, don't worry kiss, i won't tell to prathap. Rks friends also then joined and said no problem, kiss, we too won't tell to prathap. Now ms looks went towards mansi. Mansi was watching the desperate face of ms and said, go ahead, kiss her, i wont tell prathap too.
Ms now moved forward to kiss swetha and swetha too moved forward. The couples lip locked together and rk started increasing his pace. Swetha and ms lip lock continued and rk too after increasing his pace came hard inside swetha. Swetha felt the hot sperms enter inside har and her grip towards ms hardened. Ms sensed that rk has cum inside her her and it made him more aggressive in kissing. Now rk withdrew his cock out and the second guy immediately entered his dick inside swetha pussy, not letting any drops outside. He also continued to bang for another 15 minutes and then when he was about to cum he didnt cum inside swetha and instead took his cock outside and started stroking. Mansi immediately got one glass and collected the cum in the glass. The other two guys also fucked swetha one after another but same like the second guy, they too didnt cum inside swetha's. Mansi understood why they didnt cum inside her and ms too understood the reason behind it. Everyone were so emotional at the love of the couple swetha and ms that, they wanted to fulfil their fantasy of having rks baby inside swetha and so they increased the chances of it by not coming inside swetha. Swrtha was now edging and her orgadm was about to blow. Rk now instructed swetha and ms to go on 69 position. Ms laid down and swetha sat on his face first. Ms first carefully inserted all the remaining cum spread around the pussy with his tongue amd tgen continued to suvk swethas pussy swetha was alteady in the edge of cumming and she couldn't handle the strong sucking and came hard. Swetha aftet her orhasm started to fall down and as ms’s hands were around her hips, she didn't get anything to hold on and caught the cock of ms. After full night of viewing and this lucky kiss that he got, his cock was at i

ts extreme level and with the tight grip of swetha je startrd to cum. Mansi who was standing nearby collected ms cum also in the glass.
Everyone got tired again and sat back at the coach.swetha turned towards ms.
Swetha: love you baby
Ms: me too ………….
Like Reply
the sun started to rise as everyone woke up. Mr swetha still laid down beneath swetha and was lickibg her pussy slowly. Manasi too woke up anx staryed wearing her dress. Mr swetha now got up abd came out of yhe bed while swetha still laid in the bed. Mr swetha then came out of the room blushing as all were sitting in the hall. Everyone started teasing mr swetha as he cane out of the room like a new bride coming out of her room after first night.
Mr swetha now picjed the dress of rk and his friends and he went back to the room as all in the hall cheered. He gave the dress to all and everyone started wearing. Mr swetha too helped them wear their dress and in the meantime gently felt their cocks too. Everyone noticed this and smiled at him. All wore their clothes except rk. Rk callled manasi nearby and asked her to suck his cock. Manasi while half dressed went near him and took rk dick in her mouth. Swetha while resting in the bed saw rk dick get harder in manasi mouth and started fingering herself. One by one rk friends started leaving the room. Rk bow said manasi to move away and went near the bed. Tk now asked both manasi and mr swetha too to leave the room. Manasi left the room first followed by mr swetha. Mr swetha while leaving turned around to watch rk spread swetha legs and positioning his dick in her pussy. Mr swetha closed the room from outside as swetha left a huge moan as rk dick entered her. Everyone else now had breakfast. Swetha’s moans were getting loader that everyone were able to hear it in the dining table too. Mr swetha started serving breakfast to all and was hearing swetha’s moans and his dick was getting erect. Mr swetha tried to touch his dick but manasi slapped his hands away and said rk promised you only two masturbation. Mr swetha now took his hands away with a sad face. Gunjan who was next to him now saw this and touched his dick. Manasi looked at gunjan touching mr swetha dick and gave a surprise look. Gunjan replied technically mr swetha can't masturbate but we can masturbate him. Hearing this manasi also came closer and touched mr swetha balls while gunjan stroke his cock. Rk’s friends now interrupted saying ya, you can masturbate him but technically rk also said, no cumming more than two times so you masturbate but he should not cum. Hearing this gunjan left his dick but manasi with a wicked look held his dick and started stroking with slow motion. Mr swetha now started pleading with mansi pls stop madam pls stop madam as he was nearing his orgasm.
The door now opened and rk came out holding swetha. Rk was fully dressed but swetha was still nude and her pussy was dripping. It seems rk had filled her with two more loads of cum.
Swetha saw manasi playing and teasing mr swetha and said, please leave my future husband. Everyone laughed at it and manasi took her hands away but gave a tight slap to mr swetha dick. Now swetha asked mr swetha you once again. Get on top of the table in the hall. She then handed over the glass in which she collected mr swetha cum in the room which she was holding. But before handing over the glass she again put it between her thighs and collected the remaining drips that were flowing from her pussy and then she handed over the glass to mr swetha. Mr swetha now stood on the table holding the glass with a erect dick.
Now swetha went to the locker and brought the injection and syringe and now asked mr swetha to take a sip of the glass as she loaded the syringe. Now swetha positioned before mr seetha and as mr swetha took the first sip she injected the left ball with the syringe. Now swetha loaded the syringe again smiling at mr swetha and told him to take another sip.
As mr swetha took another sip of the glass swetha injected the right ball and emptied the syringe fully into his right ball.
Now the main thing was balance. To lose the erection. Swetha smiled at mr swetha and said go on, finish it. Mr swetha now looked at his erection sadly and in one gulp he drank the entire glass as swetha inserted the syringe in his penis head and empties the last dose. It was about two minutes and mr swetha kept his eyes closed as his dick completely lost erection. Mr swetha then got down of the table and touched the feet of swetha and then he went near rk and keeping a reasonable distance from his dick he worshipped it. Swetha patted mr swetha and said i love you….

everyone sat on the coach in the hall and were about to leave when gunjan asked rk’s friends, you guys have forgotten a promise. Rk friends smiled looking at mr gunjan and opened their zips and took their cocks out. Mr gunjan who was waiting eagerly sat down and started sucking their cocks one by one.
Prathap Now came to the hall and looking at manasi he said, your wait is over, arjendra called back and he is visiting your house today evening.
Manasi was happy and said, oh that's a great news. Rk,s friends were also happy and said so we will soon get that ass of manasi. Mansi turned and smiled back and said, you will. Meanwhile mr gunjan finished sucking the first guy, he swallowed the cum totally and moved towards the next guy. Manasi asked to prathap so when should we leave. Prathap said arjendra has said that he has sent a special costume for you two and so when the parcel comes we can leave. Manasi heart was beating thinking about the evening and vishal. They were all discussing all the fun things they can do in the club. The second guy was about to cum now in mr gunjan mouth and he held his head strongly and looking at gunjan he unloaded all his load inside mr gunjan mouth. Then after looking at gunjan said, promise kept. Gunjan smiled and said thank you. Now mr gunjan turned towards the last guy and started sucking his cock.
There was a horn sound on the door and nr swetha now went to the door and answered. It was a unknown guy and he gave two boxes and said thank you and left. Mr swetha brought the boxes to the hall and handed over it to prathap. Prathap was already expecting a parcel and was sure it would have been from arjender inly and so he gave that to mansi to open. Everyone looked eagerly as the two boxes had names written on top of it. Manasi guessed that so arjender has kept two different sets of costumes. She was very curious and opened the first box with vishal name on it. Once she opened she was shocked as there was a saree, panties, bracuer and all women cosmetics item in it. She thought to herself that the name in the box would have been misplaced and said, i think they misplaced the name. But prathap and gunjan said choresly, may be not. Mansi looked at them weirdly and then opened the next box with the name manasi on it. Manasi was now sure the name was not misplaced. As the box she was holding had a bathrobe for ladies. The robe was in full length that it would cover the body from neck to toes. She moved the robe and saw some perfumes and creams. There was a two special cream for vagina and anal. Manasi now was sure that arjender was going to enter her ass too tonight. Then she lifted the perfumes and saw a whole range of jewellery sets. Necklace, bangles, chains, belly chains, the belly chain had a dropping crystal that when would be weared would come and fall directly above her oussy. There were anklets and golden cream also. Manasi looked at the golden cream and squeezed a little in her hand. It was shining like gold and was like oil in her hand. Manasi looked at the cream box and saw that it was also edible. Manasi licked her fingers to find the taste and wow, it was tasting much great. Manasi mind had by now fallen for arjendar and his tasteful approach. Mr gunjan now finished sucking the last guy and the last guy too unloaded his cum inside mr gunjan mouth. Mr gunjan was very happy and thanked everyone and thanked gunjan also. Gunjan now called mr gunjan and while sitting in the chair she pointed towards her crotch. Mr gunjan understood and buried his head inside gunjan petticoat and started suckibg gunjan pussy.
Manasi mind was in heaven and she was thinking about the events which were going to unfold in the evening. She too got her pussy wet and now called mr swetha nearby and forced him inside her saree. Mr swetha too moved his head inside swetha saree and petticoat and started licking manasi pussy. Manasi orgamsm was building up on a high level.
Now only one thing was hammering her mind. Vishal… how is she going to convince vishal into wearing the costume that arjender sent.
Thinking about this manasi sat back as a ring came in her mobile. Manasi turned back and saw whom it was and the screen blinks with the name vishal…… manasi picked the mobile and answered the call as a fresh jolt of orgasm left a moan in her mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………..

A deep moan came out as manasi came hard and then replied ya baby i am fine. Mr swetha now started to move out of the saree but manasi held him inside her saree and forced him to suck her again. Vishal said, baby two guys have come to our house and they are removing all things from hall. What is happening baby are you fine. Manasi replied, ya baby i am fine. As discussed the day has come baby, arjender is coming to visit our home today. We are about to leave from here and will reach home asap. Get ready baby.
Vishal replied, ya baby, i will wait. Manasi now moved mr swetha and woke up adjusting her saree. She asked mr swetha to pack the parcel back as the things were scattered. Manasi washed her face, corrected her hair and came out of the restroom as prathap stood ready holding a small packet in his hand. Seeing manasi he hid the packet and asked her if she was ready to go. Manasi was very eager to join and nodded yes to him. Manasi and prathap now moved towards the car as mr swetha followed them to the door. Everyone wished them good luck as manasi and prathap sat in the car and the car started moving.

Manasi was not blindfolded now and she could see the route to the club. Prathap now told manasi that since she has agreed to join she can know the place of the club. But he also said those will not be applicable when manasi is sent on outdoors since the privacy of the clients cannot be put under risk. It took a while as they kept chatting manasi looked towards the empty roads. The club was truly very far from the city and she could notice there was no sign of any livelihood nearby.

Time passed by as the long drive came to an end the driver stopped the car at the gate of manasi’s house. Bith manasi and prathap got down from the car and went near the door. Manasi rung the bell and within a minute vishal opened the door. Manasi and prathap entered the home and manasi couldn't stop but notice a bulge in the pants of vishal. Prathap too. Noticed it and smiled at manasi. Prathap now said to vishal to undress as he is not supposed to wear dress in front of manasi hereafter until he is instructed to wear anything else. Vishal now obliged and undressed himself. Vishal had a huge erection and it was making him embarrassed as he was standing there nude in front of them. The two guys who where already in vishal house now completely changed the setting of the hall. Now prathap gave the packets to vishal and said you both get ready. Vishal and mansi then went inside the room to get ready.
After entering the room manasi turned towards the door and closed the door. As soon as manasi closed the door vishal hug her from behind and started to kiss her. But manasi turned back and pushed him away and with a smile said, no baby, hereafter you don't get to taste me. Saying this she slowly put her hands over vishal head and with her fingers pushed his ch8n downwards . Vishal who was waiting to see his wife was little sad to come to the fact that what manasi said was true. Hereafter he will not get a chance to fuck his wife until the contract period is over. Manasi saw the sadness in her husbands face and then said, maybe a small handjob would be helpful. Saying that she took hold of vishal cock and gave a really really slow handjob. It was more than teasing rather than a handjob and vishal was growing inside with frustration. Something had really gotten into manasi head and she was getting to enjoy the sufferings of vishal. As vishal was getting to cum manasi suddenly stopped and casually said, baby we can continue like this but we are out of time, should we not get ready. We can be late and we don't want to be late. Saying this she looked at vishal with an innocent face and vishal couldn't ask for anything more from her and surrendered to her request.
Now manasi took the packet and got the hair removal cream firat and applied it in vishal's body completely. She now gave the remaining cream and asked vishal to apply on her. Manasi’s body was hairless as always but there was small hair that protruded in her armpits and her pubic area as she had last removed it a week before. Vishal now knelt and applied the cream to remove all the small hairs too in manasi’s body. They sat there a while as the cream soaked in their body. There was frequent eye contacts between the husband and wife as they both got ready for the ceremony. The ceremony of manasi getting fucked.
The cream had almost done its job and manasi now took hold of the shower and as she opened the knob cold water rinsed both their bodies and washed away the cream. Manasi looked at vishal as all the hair shed from his body and was glowing. Manasi was also glowing and her pussy was shining like anything in the water. There was no hair on both their bodies except their head. Vidhal had his moustache and beard too off.
Now as manasi took the dress for vishal, he got shocked at looking the saree. He was hesitating to wear but a gentle voice of manasi made him to accept it. Manasi had read her husbands mind a lot and was confident that vishal would accept to anything if she had her innocent voice and smiley face towards him. She now made vishal wear the saree and then she carefully placed the wig on top of his head. Vishal had already removed the hair from his body and was looking perfectly like a woman on the saree.
The wig just added an extra layer to his womanliness. Manasi didn't stop by at this and continued applying the lipstick and cream on his face. The bright red lipstick gave a sexy look and manasi herself was starting to admire her hubby.
Once finished getting her hubby ready manasi now gave the remaining packet to vishal and stood there as vishal started to prepare manasi.
He started by applying the powder all over her body. Then he took the golden edible cream and applied the cream to her both nipples and her pussy too. The cream was applied in a thick layer that it covered the entire nipple and her pussy. The cream was shining in gold and it gave a glowing look in her body.
Next vishal took each of the jewels and started putting it in her body. The bangles, the chains the necklace. Her body was fully covered with jewels and only with jewels. It was more revealing than covering her body. The final one came as vishal placed the crown chain in the head which fell near her forehead, and the final golden crown in her head. Vishal now adjusted her mangalsutra and made sure that her mangalsutra was visible over her jewels. It was a main instruction which was given to him. The mangalsutra must be visible at all times to all the clients who visit manasi. Now as she got ready, vishal took the robe and manasi turned back and slid her hands inside the robe. The rove was toe length and she was covered from shoulder to toe in that robe now. Only her face and the crown chain in her forehead and the crown in her head was visible of her body now.
Manasi and vishal now came out of the room as prathap and his men waited in The hall. Manasi though hidden i. The robe was looking gorgeous and the men were litteraly fuccking her through her eyes. Prathap now smiled at manasi and said that there is one more addition to the dress and opened the small packet that he had in his pocket. It was an ear plug and a piece of red velvet cloth. Prathap now moved close to mansi and said Arjendra wanted these too on you and inserted the ear plugs in her ears. It was small one but fit exactly inside her ears and was concealed inside. Manasi was completely deaf now and couldn't hear anything said. Prathap now proceeded and took the red velvet cloth and blindfolded manasi. Manasi was not totally blind and deaf and completely nude under the robe except for the jewels.
Vishal Now held manasi by her hand as she stumbled and moved her slowly to the center of the hall and made her sit there.
Like Reply
hope you could continue this super hot one soon..... waiting for an update.....
Like Reply
continue bro
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply
Hii

Please continue....waiting for an update....
Like Reply
Dont know if there are still interest in this story. I am giving it a thought to continue if anyone wishes
Like Reply
plz continue
Like Reply
plz continue the story man
Like Reply
Continue the story
Like Reply
(04-07-2019, 12:43 PM)V4poison Wrote: Dont know if there are still interest in this story. I am giving it a thought to continue if anyone wishes

Pls continue bro. Pls continue
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Do continue
Like Reply
Pls continue bro
Like Reply
i m writing there first time plz continue the story . u r a great writer.
Like Reply
Its a good concept, but I don't find the hubby humiliation to this extent attractive. Thats what forced me to just scroll thru it till end and lose it.

Sorry my thoughts.
Like Reply
Do u have the full story me my wife and local gunda
Like Reply