Adultery U turn in Supriya's Life !!! by Tracer_Bullet
Story :- U turn in Supriya's Life !!!

Written by Tracer_Bullet
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
U turn in Supriya's Life !!!

Supriya and Anand are a beautiful couple based in Bangalore. Supriya is 32, a beautiful, innocent and traditional housewife and Anand is 36, working in one of the companies in Bangalore. Anand got married to Supriya at the age of 30 who is from his native village. They have 2 kids as well, elder son is studying in UKG and second son is still very young, Supriya is still breastfeeding the second kid.

Supriya is a very beautiful housewife, had a somewhat fair complexion, 5' 2" height, has got very long, black hairs and always used to apply red kumkuma to the parting of her hair above the forehead. She used to keep her nails beautiful by doing manicure and pedicure and likes applying red, black, maroon color nail polishes. She is bit plump after having the second kid and has got a gorgeous figure. Her breasts, 34C are very fair and round. Since she had just delivered a baby, her breasts had grown even bigger, as they are full of milk. She loves her husband very much and they were leading a very beautiful life without any problems between them.

Supriya is very comfortable with Saree and even Jeans as well. When in home, she likes wearing nighty which will give very much comfort to her in doing all the household activities. She is not used to wear bra when in home, because every now and then, she had to feed her kid, wearing bra was not comfortable for her during the feeding. A maid used to come to help her in doing all the household chores.

Anand is a B.E graduate, a very hard working and bit of a introvert and shy person outside his personal life. After the completion of his graduation, he struggled to get a job for almost a year. After that, he got this job through one of his friend's reference and now he is a part of this company from past 12-13 years. He is very much limited to his work, not used to interact with his colleagues apart from the work related activities. Because of his introvert and shy nature, he had missed most of the opportunities in his company like promotions, going abroad and all. Even after all these, he is very much happy about the work and his personal life. Both of them stay in a two bed room house, which was purchased by Anand couple of years ago through loans.

Supriya and Rajesh shared a very good and close relation. All four of them used to sleep in the master bedroom. Sex life is quite regular and satisfactory between them. Even Supriya was faithful to Anand, who looks after her and kids very nicely. They used to do sex once or twice a week in a different bedroom other than where the couple and kids used to sleep , so that kids don't get disturb during that.

During the sex, Supriya used to feed her milk to hubby and even Anand used to enjoy that feeding. Anand likes Supriya riding on his cock, so that he can see her boobs and mangalasutra jumping up and down. When it jumps up and down, Anand used to control her boobs by holding, squeezing, sucking and he just loves doing that. Sometimes he cums inside her watching those beautiful boobs jumping and down. Sometimes Supriya used to suck his cock and in turn Anand used to suck her beautiful pussy. Her pussy had small hairs which Anand loves soo much. Anand has a bit black color cock of around 5-6 inches long. In this way, they used to pleasure each other and leading a beautiful life.

In their master bedroom where all 4 sleep regularly, Anand and Supriya used to sleep on two corners of the bed and their elder kid in between them. Young baby used to sleep in the cradle. During most of the nights, once the elder kid gets to sleep, Anand shifts that kid to the corner and he used to shift to the center of the bed so that he can play with his wife. Once he is shifted to the center, both of them goes under the bed sheet and Anand starts kissing his wife, then takes her boobs out and starts sucking her beautiful boobs where as Supriya takes his cock out of his boxers and likes playing with it by moving up and down. Sometimes he cums in her hand during this course of play. If this play gets intense and both of them feels its unbearable in that master bedroom, they used to shift themselves to the other bedroom and starts doing the intercourse. This was their routine life where both Anand and Supriya were leading their life beautifully.

Anand used to leave to the office at around 7 - 7:30 in the morning and comes back at around the same time in evening. When there is not much work assigned to him, he used to come back bit early, but that's a very rare thing. Since Anand has got around 12 years of experience in the same company, he was working in the lead position where in he was handling around 15-20 associates under him.

3 months back, there was a drastic change in senior management of the company and changed some of its current policies so that it can improve its performance at the global level. This drastic change has started to impact different units and projects of the company as well. This led to the change in the management of the project as well in which Anand was working. Now, Anand had to report all the status of his work and progress to a different management.

Company has appointed Mr. Devendra Agarwal to look after this project. He has got huge amount of work experience and recognized as one of the good strategic leader at the senior management level. He was very strict in his work and expects everybody to give more than 100% to the success of the project and company. But very few people knew that he was bit of womanizer as well.

Devendra was a widower aged around 54 years. He is nearly 5 feet 7 inches tall, he has got a big paunch or rather a pot belly. He is grey and black haired, partially bald and he has got grey and black hair all over the body. His wife died around 24 years back, immediately after the birth of a child and for the sake of his only child, he had not married again.

He had a son, Aditya Agarwal who is of 24 years old. He is nearly 5 feet 8 inches tall, skinny guy, he had attractive features and a lean and fit body, but never had the confidence to be popular with girls in school or college. Devendra loves his only son very much and they are very friendly with each other, sometimes they both used to share their drinks, party together and every now and then, they used to share a woman as well between them. 'Partner in Crime' - this idiom perfectly suits the son who always supports his dad in all kind of activities. But Devendra is very careful in dealing such things that he always make sure that it doesn't impact his work and always keep it secret.

But senior management knows only the good side of Devendra's personality and recognized him as the most important person in their company. Because of that reason, he was given a huge responsibility of heading a very important project in the company. When he was first appointed as the head of a project in which Anand was working, he gave a brief speech to all the associates of a project and make sure that everyone understood what he expects from each and every member of the team. Each and every associate of the project gave a formal introduction about themselves. This interaction was of around half an hour and once the formal introduction and speech is done, Agarwal announced in the gathering that he has arranged a dinner for all the associates in one of the most prestigious hotels of Bangalore at his own cost. With that he also announced that each and every associate has to attend this function along with their families without giving any reason.

Anand was not interested in these kind of functions, but since this was a dinner hosted by his new boss, he convinced himself to attend this function. Both Anand and Supriya attended the function along with their kids. Anand was dressed in a cream color suite and Supriya in a maroon color satin jacquard Saree with gold border and blouse. Anand was looking very handsome in that suite and Supriya was looking very beautiful and gorgeous in that Saree. During that function, Anand introduced his wife and kids to his new boss. Devendra was stunned by her beauty in that Saree and shook hands with her. Within few seconds, Devendra made sure that he glanced her beauty from top to bottom. Function has started, there were some fun games arranged for the associates and everyone looked happy with the dinner. Even Anand and Supriya were soo happy with the dinner hosted by Mr. Devendra in one of the most prestigious hotels of Bangalore.

Everyone greeted Mr. Devendra for the wonderful dinner hosted. But Devendra was involved in his own thoughts and just imagining Supriya's beauty in his mind. That day only he decided to make Supriya of his own at any cost. Few days passed and everyone realized that their boss is very strict in the work and expects them to finish the work on time. But in his home, Devendra used to always immersed in his own thoughts and in his own world. His son, Aditya observed the change in his dad's behavior from past few days and asked him the reason. Initially Devendra did not reveal anything to his son and just gave the reason of some work pressure in his company.

After few days, again son asked his father about the same thing. Then Devendra revealed the secret behind his sadness and he explained him completely about what has happened in the function and how mad he is with the beauty of Supriya. He showed his son some pics as well of Supriya which he took during the function. Even Aditya got stunned by her beauty in that saree. Then Devendra explained that she is a lactating mother of two kids and she was looking ravishingly hot and sexy in the saree that day in the function. Then Devendra told his son that he want to make Supriya of his own and want to enjoy and sleep with her. That day both of them decided to make Supriya of their own and started to design a plan for that. They started designing plan in such a way that they should target the couple emotionally and it should not have any kind of impact on their reputation in the company.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Continued...

From that day onwards, Devendra decided to act friendly with Anand. Every now and then, he started calling Anand to his chamber to discuss about the progress in project, offering snacks, coffee/ tea during the discussions. These kinds of interactions made Anand feel that his boss has become quite friendly with him. Even though Devendra involves in these kinds of interactions quite frequently, he always makes sure that Boss - Subordinate relation is maintained between the two of them.

After a month of his appointment to the project, Devendra decided to promote Anand to the next position in his career path. This promotion led to the sufficient increase in Anand's salary and along with it, his responsibility in the project also got increased. After the promotion, Anand started to feel comfortable working under the new boss of project and has started interacting with him quite freely.

One day morning, Devendra called Anand on his phone and told him that he will be on leave for few days and he has informed the senior management as well that till he comes back, Anand will be looking after the project. Hearing that, Anand was quite happy that his boss has trusted him so much that he has given the entire project responsibility to him. Devendra was on leave for a week. During this period of time, Anand handled the project quite easily without any obstacles. After a week of leave, Devendra returned to the work and called Anand to his chamber.

Boss: Hi Anand, what’s up, sit down. Let’s discuss about the project progress.

Anand: Hi sir, good morning. I have prepared a presentation on the project progress and it’s in my laptop. I have left it near my desk. Let me bring my laptop, so that I can present it to you.

Anand was about to get up from the chair, and then boss replied -

Boss: It’s OK Anand, chill. You can present it to me later. Tell me, how was your weekend?

Anand: It was good sir, had spent a quality time with my wife and kids. Considering the stressful work I had here last week in your absence, my weekend was actually good. How about yours sir?

Boss (with a dull face): It was OK Anand.

Anand: What happened sir? Any problems?

Boss: Nothing as such, some personal problems. Leave it, I don’t want to disturb you by telling my personal problems.

Anand: It OK sir, you can share your problems if you feel comfortable sharing with me.

Boss: Anand, my son was not feeling well. Because of that reason, I had taken a leave of one week.

Anand: What happened sir? Anything serious, how is he now sir?

Boss: Yes Anand, my son is bit serious. Last week, he had some dizziness; head ache and was feeling uneasy in the stomach. So I took him to the hospital. After several tests, my family doctor told me that he is suffering from a unique kind of disease and we need to start the medication as soon as possible, otherwise his life will be in danger. As per the doctor, this is a very rare disease. Out of some 10 million people in the world, one or two people will suffer from this unique disease. Last week, Doctor had given some medicines. So today he is fine and was talking to his friends quite happily.

Anand: Oh that’s very sad, where is he now sir?

Boss: He is still in hospital Anand. I came to office today to see the project progress and to ensure that everything is under control. Are you comfortable with the responsibility Anand?

Anand: Don’t worry about the work sir, I will take care of it. Sir, you please go to hospital and take care of your son.

Boss: I am sure that you will handle the things smoothly. Till I comes back, please take care of the project progress Anand. If anything is there, call me up, Can I leave to hospital Anand?

Anand: Yeah sure sir, please.

With that Devendra has left to the hospital by handing over the responsibility to Anand. There in office, Anand was leading the project quite nicely without any hiccups. On that day, Anand left the office bit early. When his wife saw Anand at the door soo early, she was quite surprised.

Supriya: Why dear, you came from office soo early today?

Anand: Yes Suppi (Anand used to call her wife as Suppi), there was one bad news in the office today. My boss’ son has been admitted to hospital and he is suffering from some unique kind of disease. So I thought of visiting the hospital today. You wanna join me dear?

Supriya: Ohhh that’s very sad dear let me join you. Your boss is such a good and kind hearted person. I don’t know why bad things always happen to good people. Che!!!

Anand: If you are coming, get ready fast Suppi. What are kids doing? I will get them ready and you get the milk feeding bottle ready.

Supriya: Yes dear, I will get myself ready fast, milk feeding bottle is there on the table. You put in my bag dear please.

By telling this, she goes inside the room and told her elder kid -

Supriya: Chinnu, Paapa has come, we are going outside, switch off the TV and Paapa will get you ready.

Anand started getting freshens up and after that, he helped his kids get ready as well. Once this is done, he started calling his wife.

Anand: Suppi, where are you, still not ready? It’s been 15 minutes since you went inside the room. Come fast dear else it will get late.

Supriya: Yes dear, coming, coming, let’s go.

With this, his wife came outside wearing a blue color saree and white blouse and all 4 of them left to the hospital in their car. They took some fruits on their way to the hospital. After an hour of drive in Bangalore's traffic, they reached the hospital and Anand went to the reception to check the ward number. Once he got to know the ward number, all of them headed towards that. It was AC ward wherein Aditya was admitted and there he was lying on the bed in his hospital gown. Inside the room, Aditya was surrounded by his friends and few are friends of Devendra as well. Once Anand and his wife went inside the room, their friends left the room and came outside bidding Aditya good bye. Devendra was quite surprised to see Anand and his wife in the hospital.

Boss: Hi Anand, how come you are here? Come, come inside.

Anand: Hi sir, Hi Aditya, how is you?

On greeting Anand, Devendra greeted his wife as well.

Boss: Hello madam, come inside (within few seconds, Devendra glanced her beauty from top to bottom).

Supriya: Hello sir.

Saying this Supriya handed over the fruits bag to boss.

Meanwhile Aditya acted as if he doesn't know Anand. Then Devendra came in between them and introduced Anand to his son.

Boss: Hey, he is Mr. Anand, one of the hard working employees in my project and she is his wife, Supriya and their kids.

By seeing Aditya in his hospital gown, both Anand and Supriya felt sad for him. Moreover when someone sees Aditya for the first time that too in a hospital gown, he looks like a patient itself, tall and lean person without much muscle in the body.

Aditya: Hi Anand, Hi Supriya, sorry I didn’t know about you people. That’s why I couldn’t recognize you both.

By saying this, couple has started enquiring about Aditya's health. Meanwhile Devendra has started scanning the beautiful body of Supriya through his eyes. At first, he saw her beautiful lactating boobs hiding in the white blouse through the corner of that blue saree. While he was scanning her body, a nurse came inside and informed Devendra that doctor is calling him. Devendra suddenly came to the senses and said "yes coming". Meanwhile Aditya was observing all his father's actions through the corner of his eyes and had wry smile thinking about the beautiful couple standing in front of him. Devendra excused himself and went to the doctor room.

Supriya: Anand, you also join him na. He will be alone there in front of the doctor.

Anand: Yes, let me go.

Even Anand went inside the doctor room. Meanwhile in the ward, Aditya was interacting with Supriya and her kids. Even Aditya started enjoying the beauty of Supriya during their interaction. During their conversation, Aditya remembered his dad's earlier statement that Supriya is a lactating mom of two kids. On remembering this, Aditya shifted his gaze towards her lactating boobs and immediately realized not to do any such thing in front of her now. But Supriya was feeling very sad seeing his condition and she has already developed a soft corner towards him in her heart. When they were having the conversation, her baby started crying.

Supriya: Ohhh puttu, don’t cry, don’t cry.

Turning towards Aditya, Supriya told:

Supriya: I think he is hungry. It’s been almost two hours since we left home. Need to feed him the milk else he will keep on crying.

By hearing this, Aditya got somewhat excited that there is a slight chance of seeing her boobs and watching her breastfeed. When he was thinking on these lines, immediately Supriya took the milk feeding bottle out of her bag and put it in her kid's mouth. Seeing this, Aditya's excitement comes down immediately and he continues the conversation with Supriya.

Meanwhile in the doctor's room, both Anand and Devendra were seated on the chairs in front of the doctor. Doctor started explaining the condition of Aditya.

Doctor: What have you decided, Mr. Devendra? Are you ready to do the medication suggested by me? Let’s not delay this. If you delay this, your son might be in trouble. Please take a decision on this as soon as possible. If you don’t believe me, you can always take a second opinion with any other doctor.

Anand (with a surprised look on this face): Doctor, what has happened to Aditya, what was the medication suggested by you?

Devendra was about to explain the disease and medication procedure to Anand. Immediately doctor interrupted Devendra and started explaining -

Doctor: Let me explain you. Aditya had lost his mother at a very early age. So, he missed someone who was supposed to take care of him at that age. The most important thing he had missed at that age is the breast milk of mother. Breast milk contains the most nutritional value for people that are ill. Since baby’s immune system is not mature at that early age, the antibodies present in breast milk can help protect the baby against a variety of childhood illnesses.

The antibodies in breast milk, IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD and IgE, which are secretory IgA molecules, combat diseases without causing inflammation. This is why breastfed babies are often protected from various illnesses such as diarrhea, respiratory infections, gastrointestinal disease and even asthma symptoms. Our Aditya has also missed the breast milk at that age and impact of that is showing on him now. Aditya is in critical condition now and we have to start this medication, there is no way out to save him.

After hearing all this, Anand was very sad about the condition of Aditya.

Anand (in a slow voice): What’s the medication doctor?

Doctor: Medication is bit complex Mr. Anand. I have already explained the medication process to Mr. Devendra. Let me explain you again. There is only one medication which can save Mr. Aditya now. That is through breast milk. Some lactating woman has to feed her milk to Aditya continuously for 3 - 4 months. Aditya has to be breastfed (doctor stressed on this point) daily for a period of 3 - 4 months. The only way Aditya can recover from this dangerous disease is through the breast milk that too right from the source. We cannot feed him the stored breast milk. It has to be fed to him directly from the source i.e., Breast. Along with the breast milk, we will give our medicines as well.

By hearing to the doctor's medication, both Devendra and Anand look tensed.

Anand was just telling to himself in his mind (Ohhh this is a very complex medication process. Which woman will agree to breastfeed this boy. Very difficult, very difficult).

Immediately Devendra brought Anand back to his senses and told him:

Boss: Yes Anand, doctor has already explained this medication procedure to me. But I don’t know how to start this medication.

Saying this Devendra has started crying. Tears started rolling down his eyes. Anand was surprised to see tears in the eyes of his boss. Then he realized that it’s just the affection and love of a father towards his son. Both Anand and Doctor tried to console him.

Doctor: Mr. Devendra, please control your-self. You cannot solve this problem if you keep crying. Try to search a woman who is still in the breastfeeding stage. You try to explain your problem to her and who knows, she might agree to you. You have to try this; else you will have to lose your son.

With this, both Anand and Devendra came out of the doctor room and headed towards the ward where Supriya and Aditya were having a conversation. There in the ward, both Aditya and Supriya have become very friendly to each other. When Supriya saw both Anand and Devendra, Supriya asked Anand:

Supriya: What happened? What did Doctor told about the condition of Aditya?

Anand: Nothing Supriya. Aditya is just fine.

Saying this, Anand told his boss:

Anand: Sir, we will leave. We are getting late. In this Bangalore traffic, we need more than an hour to reach our home.

Boss: Sure Anand, Thanks for coming and enquiring the health of my son. Thank you so much.

With this, both Anand and Supriya bid goodbye to father and son and left the hospital to home in their car. During the journey, Anand was very much silent and was just saying yes or no to all the wife’s questions. When they reached home, Supriya started asking Anand:

Supriya: What happened dear? What did Doctor told about the condition of Aditya?

Anand: Nothing Suppi, leave it know. Please arrange for the dinner quickly, let’s sleep. I am tired today.

Supriya: If nothing is there, why are you looking sad, just nodding your head for all my questions?

Anand: Nothing dear, it’s just a bit of tiredness. After long office hours, I immediately went to hospital right. So, I am bit tired today. Let’s have dinner and go to bed Suppi.

With this, Supriya went to change her clothes. On changing her clothes, she fed her kid and put him on the cradle. Within half an hour, she has arranged the dinner. All 3 of them had the dinner and went to bed. Due to the traffic, Supriya was bit tired, so she immediately got her sleep. But Anand is still deeply engaged in his thoughts. He is just revisiting the medication procedure in his mind which was explained by the doctor. Plenty of thoughts were running through his mind. During these thoughts, he doesn't know when he got the sleep.
Like Reply
Continued…

Next day morning, he woke up bit earlier than the usual time and left to office without having much conversation with his wife. During his office hours, he called his boss on the phone and enquired about Aditya's health. Boss again started crying on the phone by telling his son's condition and stressed on the fact that, we need to start the medication procedure as soon as possible.

Boss: I am trying my best to find a lactating woman. I am ready to spend any amount of money on this medication procedure. But I am not able to find any woman Anand.

Within a moment, boss recovered and asked Anand:

Boss: OK, leave this. You concentrate on your work. Please make sure that you send regular updates to the senior management of the company about the project progress. I don’t want to miss any kind of milestones and there should not be any kind of deviation in the project plan.

With this, he disconnected the call. There in office, Anand has started to get some unusual thoughts in his mind. Slowly Anand has started imagining his wife 'Supriya' in the place of that lactating woman which his boss is searching. Then he quickly realized his mistake and came back to the senses, said to himself "how can I ask/ think about my wife to do such a thing". Even after realizing his mistake, plenty of thoughts were running in his mind.

It’s just the friendliness, trust shown in him by handing over the entire project responsibility and the promotion (which was due for a very long time) which was given to him by his boss is making Anand to think/ imagine his wife in the place of that lactating woman which his boss searching for. Now his mind is cluttered with lot of unwanted things and to avoid that, he finally decided to reveal the critical condition of Aditya and the complete medication procedure explained to him by the Doctor.

Anand came from office at his usual time around 7 in the evening. He freshened up and started playing with his kids. Anand had his dinner which his wife and kid around 9 and went to bed around 10:30 after watching some TV. Once elder kid got the sleep, he asked his wife to come to other bedroom. Supriya with a smile on her face:

Supriya: What sir, suddenly got the mood ah?

Anand: Come Suppi, don’t talk. Kids might wake up.

Both of them went to the other bedroom and lay down on the bed. Anand hugged his wife immediately. Supriya also hugged him and asked:

Supriya: Why dear, looking soo tired today? What happened? You wanna suck my boobs?

Anand was about to reveal the things explained to him by Doctor to her beautiful wife. But then he decided not to do so.

Anand: Ummmn, Ummmn (just moaned and kept on hugging her).

Supriya realized that her husband is very tired today and just hugged him tightly. Immediately Anand released from her hug, took both her boobs out of the nighty and starts sucking it quite aggressively. He started to suck the milk out of one of her lactating boobs and starts playing with the other one. Supriya immediately realized that today her husband is sucking her boobs with some anxiety. Immediately her husband told her:

Anand: Suppi, what a pair of boobs you have. I love these. These boobs belong to me, just to me Suppi.

Supriya: Yes dear, these are yours, just yours. Suck it.

Supriya was surprised by her husband's behavior tonight and told to herself that he might under some work pressure. So, he is behaving bit differently today. So, she thought of releasing that pressure by sucking his cock and taking it inside. Immediately Supriya started to suck his cock soo nicely and when it gets hard, she starts riding him by taking his cock inside her pussy. Now Anand is feeling bit relaxed on seeing his wife's boobs and mangalasutra jumping up and down.

After few minutes, Anand asked his wife to lie down on the bed. Then he shoved his cock into her beautiful pussy and starts fucking her gently. Then he increased the speed of pumping. Supriya was bit amazed with the behavior of her hubby today. Both of them reached the climax after few minutes and slept there it-self after hugging each other. After an hour of sleep, Supriya suddenly woke up and realized that their lower parts are naked. She went to the bathroom and cleaned herself and asked her hubby as well to get to the master bed room where they usually sleep.

This was the routine for next 2 days where in Anand used to wake up earlier than the usual time and leaving to office. During office hours, he used to call his boss and enquire about Aditya's health. After the conversation with his boss, Anand used to sit in his chamber with some unusual thoughts in his mind. Then on coming to home, after dinner he used to fuck his wife soo hard like he has never fucked her before.

On the third day, Anand finally decided to reveal the critical condition of Aditya and the complete medication procedure explained to him by the Doctor. On that day, Anand left the office bit early. Again Supriya was surprised to see him earlier than the usual time and was quite happy. He freshened up and started playing with his kids. All of them had their dinner and went to bed. As per the routine, once elder kid got the sleep, he asked his wife to come to other bedroom. Supriya was very much surprised with her hubby's behavior of past 3 days. She was not used to get a daily fuck from her husband.

Supriya: What sir, day by day your love is getting increased on your wife.

Anand did not react to her statement. They both went inside the bedroom and lay down on the bed. There was silence for few minutes in the room. Then Anand initiated the conversation between them.

Anand: Suppi, I love you dear, I love you soo much.

With this, he took both the boobs out of her nighty and starts sucking it quite aggressively. He started to suck the milk out of one of her lactating boobs and starts playing with the other one by pinching her brown color nipple and squeezing her boobs very hard. He did this for few more minutes and Supriya has started loving this. Finally Anand stopped sucking her beautiful boobs and lay down on the bed.

Anand (holding on of her boobs in his hand): Suppi, you know Aditya right, my boss's son?

Supriya: Yes dear, I know him; we had met him in the hospital last week right. He is a very nice guy. How is he now?

Anand (with dull face): His health is not good dear. He is suffering from a unique kind of disease. As per the doctor, out of some 10 million people in the world, one or two people will suffer from this unique disease.

Hearing this, Supriya immediately got up on the bed. Once she got up, her boobs came out of her hubby's hands.

Supriya: Ohhh shit, what are you telling dear? Last week, he was fine right.

Anand: No dear, he was not fine. His condition is very critical now. Last week only, doctor has explained us the problem which Aditya is facing and it can get cured only with some unique kind of medication which is very tough and complex. If they don't provide the medication to Aditya, his life will be in danger. I just didn't tell you about all these last week.

Supriya: First tell me what has happened to him dear? What kind of disease he is fighting against?

Then Anand explained to her about the disease which Aditya he is facing.

Supriya: Ohhh poor guy. I am very sad to hear this.

After few minutes, she recovered from this and asked her hubby:

Supriya: If there is a medication already available for this deadly disease, why can't your boss try that? I don’t think he has got any shortage of money.

Anand: It’s not about the money dear; it’s about the medication procedure. As far as I know it’s very complex one.

Supriya: What’s that dear? Tell me.

Anand hold her soft boobs again in his hand and with a bit of hesitation in his voice, started explaining the medication procedure:

Anand: As per the doctor, there is only one medication which can save Aditya right now. That is through breast milk. Some lactating woman has to feed her milk to Aditya continuously for 3 - 4 months. The only way Aditya can recover from this dangerous disease is through the breast milk that too right from the source. One cannot feed him the stored breast milk. It has to be fed to him directly from the source i.e., directly from the Breast (when explaining this, Anand pinched her beautiful brown color nipple as well). Along with the breast milk, doctor will give their medicines as well.

Supriya: Ohhh, that’s too difficult dear!!!

Now Supriya realized how complex it is. Then Anand did a huge blunder saying:

Anand: Yes dear, that’s a very difficult and complex procedure. Someone like 'YOU' has to feed her milk to that young man for a period of 3 - 4 months. How is it possible and who will be ready to do this?

Supriya was stunned to hear the word 'YOU' from her hubby's mouth. She had never imagined this earlier. She had never even thought of feeding her breast to some young man which is other than her hubby. Plenty of thoughts started running in her mind. After few minutes, Supriya also did a huge blunder saying:

Supriya: What did you say dear? You want me to help Aditya by feeding my milk? How can you say this to me and how can you expect your wife to do all this?

Anand was stunned to hear this from his beautiful wife. When he heard this from his wife's mouth, his cock has started to become bit hard within his boxers. Suddenly he realized that his wife has understood his statement in a different way.

Anand: No dear, I didn’t say that. I said some other woman like YOU, not YOU.

Supriya: Hmmmn!!!

With this, both of them laid on the bed for few more minutes and went to their master bedroom where they usually sleep.

As usual Anand woke up bit earlier than the usual time and left to office even though it’s Saturday (non working day) to finish some of his pending work. There in home, Supriya has started to get some unusual thoughts in her mind like Anand used to get few days back. Slowly Supriya has started imagining herself in the place of that lactating woman. Then she quickly realized her mistake and came back to the senses, said to herself "how can I think about such a nasty thing". Even after realizing her mistake, plenty of thoughts were running in her mind.

It’s just the Supriya's soft corner towards Aditya and friendship between her hubby and his boss is making Supriya to think/ imagine herself in the place of that lactating woman. Now her mind is cluttered with lot of unwanted things. With all these thoughts, Supriya has continued with her daily household activities.

Meanwhile Anand returned to home at around 2 ‘o’ clock in the afternoon. Since he has gone to finish the pending work, it just took him some 2 - 3 hours to finish that. All of them had their lunch and started watching TV. At around 5 o clock in the evening, Anand thought of visiting ailing Aditya in the hospital. Immediately he asked Supriya:

Anand: Suppi, I am planning to visit ailing Aditya in the hospital now. You wanna come with me dear?

Supriya, after much thought has agreed to join him.

Supriya: Yes dear, let me join you.

All of them got ready and headed to the hospital. Supriya was wearing Orange color saree with black color border and blouse. As usual, they purchased some fruits on their way to the hospital. It took around an hour for them to reach the hospital. On parking the car, all of them headed towards Aditya's AC ward.

Again Devendra was surprised to see the couple in hospital. Both Devendra and Aditya greeted them and asked them to sit on chairs. Both Anand and Supriya felt that Aditya has become leaner and weaker compared to last week. It’s just the couple's soft corner towards Aditya made them feel like that.

Devendra explained them the condition of Aditya saying day by day, he is getting weaker and leaner and his health has started deteriorating. Both Devendra and Supriya felt very sorry about the condition of Aditya. After being there in the hospital for an hour, Anand told his boss:

Anand: Sir, we will leave. We are getting late. In this Bangalore traffic, we need more than an hour to reach our home.

Boss: Sure Anand, Thanks again for coming and enquiring the health of my son. Thank you so much. I appreciate your support for me during these tough times.

With this, both Anand and Supriya bid goodbye to father and son and left the hospital to home in their car. During the journey, both were very much silent and were just in their own world. When they reached home, Supriya went inside the room to change her clothes. On changing her clothes, she fed her kid and put him on the cradle. Within an hour, she has arranged the dinner. All 3 of them had the dinner and went to bed. As usual, once elder kid got the sleep, Anand asked:

Anand (slowly): Suppi, come to the other room.

Supriya: I am bit tired dear, Can we do it tomorrow?

Anand: No dear, not for that. I wanna talk to you for few minutes.

Supriya got up from the bed and went with her hubby to the other bedroom. On entering the bedroom, both of them laid down on the bed. There was a silence for few minutes. Then Anand initiated the conversation saying:

Anand: Suppi, what do you feel about Aditya's health?

Supriya: I feel very sad for him dear. No one in this world should face these kind of problems. More than Aditya, I feel bad for his dad as well. He has been staying in the hospital with Aditya for almost 2 weeks, this shows how much he loves his only son.

Anand: Yes dear, Aditya is the only son and his dad loves him very much. What I feel bad about is my boss, Devendra has lost his wife around 20 years back and if he lost his son now, how he is gonna lead his remaining life?? Very difficult dear, very difficult.

Supriya: Che, don’t talk like that dear. We should pray for Aditya instead of talking all these non sense.

Anand: Yes dear, I agree with you. But how can Aditya be saved from this deadly disease. It’s been two weeks since he has been admitted to hospital. Still they are not able to start the medication to cure that deadly disease. Even after having so much money with my boss, he is struggling to save his son's life. I don’t know why these kind of bad things always happen to good people. He has helped me a lot in my work since he has been appointed as the lead of our project. He promoted me to a new post, trusted me like no one did before in the past few years by handing over the complete project responsibility to me. He is a very good friend to me. But still I am not able to help him.

With this, Anand's eyes got wet and he was very much dejected and mentally very upset thinking that he is not able to help his boss in any way. Supriya tried to console him.

Supriya: Please control yourself dear. Don’t think like that. We will try to help them in whatever way possible. If you don’t mind, can I give you a suggestion to solve this problem dear?

Anand: What’s that Suppi?

Supriya: What do you think if your Suppi becomes that lactating/ breastfeeding woman which will help Aditya to get cured as soon as possible?

Anand was stunned to hear these words of Supriya. He suddenly got up from the bed and turned towards Supriya with his mouth open.

Anand: Suppi, what are you telling? I can’t believe this what you have told just now?

Supriya: Yes dear, I am suggesting this to you only after giving it plenty of thought. When we had visited the hospital today morning, there I got very upset by seeing the condition of OUR Aditya (Supriya already referring Aditya as OUR Aditya). So, I just thought of doing this small help from my side so that he can recover from the deadly disease. Tell me your opinion dear.

(At this point of time, Supriya was not aware of the fact that this tough decision is gonna give a huge U turn to her life in the coming days).

Anand didn’t react to her statement for the next few minutes. Then he recovered and told:

Anand: Suppi, this is a very tough decision from your side and I don’t know how to react to this dear. I know this decision will help Aditya to recover from his illness. But...

Supriya: What dear, tell me? Why did you stop?

Anand (in a stuttering voice): Nothing dear, leave it.

Supriya hugs him tightly and told:

Supriya: If you don’t want me to do this activity, I will never do this dear.

Both were silent for few minutes. Then Anand took both the boobs out of her nighty and starts squeezing it. By holding her boobs:

Anand (in a stuttering voice): It’s not like I don’t want you to do this. Even I wanted to help Aditya to recover from his deadly illness. But how can I imagine these beautiful soft boobs getting sucked by some other person.

By saying this, he starts biting her boobs quite heavily. Supriya just didn’t react to his statement and just tried to control him saying:

Supriya: Be slow dear, be slow.

But Anand was not at all listening to the words of Supriya; he just kept on biting her beautiful boobs and starts pinching her nipples. Now, Anand has started to react bit differently by imagining the thought of sharing the beautiful, soft boobs of his wife which belongs only to him till today with some other person. Now he wanted to prove to his mind that the soft boobs, juicy pussy and beautiful body of his wife belong only to him.

Immediately Anand went down her body towards the pussy and pulled her panty down in a flash. He knelt in between her thighs and separated them wide apart. He bent down and put his mouth on his wife's vagina. He began running his tongue all over her small pubic hairs and licking them vigorously. Then his tongue entered his wife’s vaginal folds and began moving on her inner vaginal lips. Supriya was getting very excited and her vagina was oozing like some fountain, with the excitement. He kept on sucking her beautiful pussy for few more minutes.

Then he took his cock out of the boxers and kept it at the entrance of her pussy. His cock has already become very hard thinking about the wife's suggestion. Then he slowly pushed his cock inside her pussy. Supriya moaned when the cock went inside her pussy. Anand then adjusted himself properly and started fucking her slowly. He cupped both her soft boobs and starts kneading it while sitting in between her spread legs, moving his hip to and fro and fucking her.

Supriya has started moaning with pleasure. Meanwhile Anand has increased the speed of his hip, fucking her faster; his cock was feeling the walls of her pussy gripping his cock tightly. After few minutes of intense fucking, Supriya has got her orgasm and just then when her pussy tightened around his cock, Anand also released his warm cum inside her beautiful pussy. Supriya felt the warm cum inside her pussy. Both of them were very tired with this intense fucking. They lay down on the bed for few minutes. Now Anand is feeling bit relaxed and he has started the conversation again:

Anand: Suppi, I really appreciate your kindness that you are willing to help our Aditya to bail out of this deadly disease. Tomorrow morning, I will call my boss and tell him that you are willing to help his son.

Supriya: Dear, during this treatment, I want you to be with me always and your love and affection towards me should not change.

When Supriya said this, Anand hugged her very tightly and both of them cleaned themselves before returning to bed quite happily.

Like Reply
Continued...

Next day morning, Anand woke up at the usual time without any kind of worries in his mind. On waking up, first thing he reminded to himself is to call his boss on the phone and inform him about the discussion which both Anand and Supriya had between them yesterday night. Before calling the boss, he thought of freshening himself. Since it is Sunday, he has no worries of getting ready to office. After freshening himself, he started having his breakfast.

Anand: Suppi, what do you think about it?

Supriya (in a confused look and with her eyebrows raised): What dear?

Anand: Yesterday's discussion, are you sure about it?

Supriya: Ohhh!!! Let’s talk about it later dear, not in front of.... (By saying this, she showed his elder kid sitting there with her eyes to Anand).

Anand: Hmmmn!!!

Both of them had their breakfast and went inside the room.

Anand: Suppi, tell me, are you sure about it? I will have to call my boss and inform him.

Anand is in a hurry to inform his boss and he wanted to create such a positive impression on his boss that he has given everything to help him and because of just Anand's help, life of Aditya will be saved. At this point of time, Anand was not aware of the fact that this decision is gonna give a huge U turn to his life in the coming days). Meanwhile Supriya was unsure about how to go ahead with this and just nodded her head in confirmation.

After few minutes, Anand picked up his phone to call his boss. When he was searching his contact in the phone to dial, his heart was beating like crazy.

Anand: Good Morning sir. How is Aditya?

Boss: It’s the same condition Anand, no improvement in his health as we are yet to start the medication.

Anand (with stuttering voice): Sir, can we start the medication to Aditya?

Boss: How is it possible Anand? We have not found that kind lady who is ready to help my son yet.

Anand (with a shaking voice): Sir, as you know MY wife Suppi, sorry Supriya is lactating. She has agreed to help OUR Aditya. If you don’t mind, can we help him?

Boss couldn't believe his luck. He wouldn't have thought that his plan will succeed soo early. He was not able to control his emotions. Still in a firm voice:

Boss: What? What the hell are you talking about Anand? No, Sorry, I can’t take this.

Anand: Why sir? Any problems?

Boss: No Anand, I cannot take this. We are searching for a lady, soon we will be able to find her, don’t worry. Thanks for offering your help.

Anand: Sir, it’s been two weeks since Aditya has admitted to hospital and we are yet to start the medication for him. If we delay this, as doctor has said earlier, his life will be in danger. So, let’s not delay the medication. Yesterday night, myself and my wife had a discussion regarding this and finally we decided to offer our help for Aditya.

Boss: No Anand, how can I take this kind of help from one of my good friend? I don’t want to trouble you people. Please leave it here only.

Anand: Don’t say that sir. We both know how critical Aditya's condition is now. If we don’t help you in this kind of situation, I don’t see any value in our friendship. So, please don’t deny this sir.

Boss (with a heavy sigh): Hmmmn!!! OK Anand. Thanks a lot for both you and your wife Supriya for coming forward to help us. Please give me 10 minutes. I will discuss this with doctor and will let you know about further procedure.

Anand: OK sir.

Devendra was very happy listening to this and immediately went inside the ward to share this happy news with Aditya. On listening to this, Aditya was also overjoyed and his cock has become rock hard within few seconds imagining him sucking those beautiful, soft and milky boobs of Supriya. Then Devendra went outside the room in search of doctor to discuss about this.

Meanwhile, Supriya was very much tensed there in her room sitting on the bed with her face leaning on her knees and eyes closed. Anand came inside the room and told her that he has already informed his boss. Supriya didn't react anything to his statement. Anand came near the bed where Supriya was sitting and lifted her face up and said:

Anand (with a surprised look on his face): What happened Suppi, your eyes have become wet?

Supriya started crying on listening to this and hugged Anand very tightly.

Anand: Hey Suppi, tell me what happened? You were alright 10 minutes back. What happened suddenly to you?

Supriya (still hugging him and crying): No, I don’t wanna do this, I don’t want this.

Anand: What dear? Tell me clearly, what has happened to you? What you don’t want to do?

Supriya (still hugging him and crying): Dear, I love you soo much. I don’t want to help anyone. I don’t want to share my milk with anyone other than you. I don’t want to share my boobs with anyone other than you.

With this, Supriya's crying has become harder. Anand kept silent for few minutes. After few minutes:

Anand: OK Suppi, try to control yourself. If you don’t want to do this, leave it. I don’t force you to do anything which you don’t like.

Listening to this, Supriya has stopped crying. After few minutes:

Anand: Why Suppi, what happened suddenly? Yesterday night and today morning as well, you were ready to help him. Since you were ready, I have informed my boss as well. Now, what happened?

Supriya: Dear, as I told you, I don’t want to do this. I don’t want to share the boobs and milk which belong only to YOU with him. Please....

Anand: Why do you think like that dear? Think about the ailing Aditya who is suffering from a deadly disease. Didn't you see him yesterday in the hospital how lean he has become and how his health was getting deteriorated day by day? Let’s try to help and save him from the deadly disease dear. Think about this. I don’t mind if you share this (pointing to her beautiful boobs) with him

After telling the last statement, even Anand felt somewhere in his mind that those beautiful boobs belong only to him and he should not share it with anyone else. But, since Anand has already promised to his boss that he would be helping him, Anand's mind has forced him to think in such a way that he has to help the struggling Aditya by sharing his wife Suppi's beautiful boobs and milk with Aditya.

On listening to her hubby, Supriya again has got the soft corner (imagining his hospital condition) for Aditya and realized that we should help the struggling Aditya to bail out of the deadly disease.

Supriya: Hmmmn!!! Ok dear, I will try my best to help Aditya.

Anand was lost in his thought. On listening to Supriya, he came back to his senses and said:

Anand: Thanks dear.

Meanwhile there in the hospital, Devendra had a discussion with doctor and post discussion, Devendra decided to call Anand on his phone:

Boss: Hi Anand, Hope I am not disturbing you.

Anand: No sir, please tell me.

Boss: Here, I had a discussion with the doctor about whatever you had told me on the phone earlier. He just wanted to meet you people in the hospital. Is it possible for you to come over here for few minutes?

Anand: Yeah sure sir. At what time can we come to the hospital?

Boss: You can start immediately Anand. Can I send my car to pick you both?

Anand: It’s OK sir, we will come in our car.

Boss: Thank you so much Anand. Bye.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Harish shindhe-

superb story yar... n its very different type.. don't losen its grip by making supriya like slut character.. but she needs different cocks...but at same time she should remain faithful wife,n her adventure s r to be continued... n ur seducing way is good.. keep that for till end.. Good work... love ”9ý9 you suppi.. ahhhh
Like Reply
Continued...

Anand has informed his wife that the doctor wanted to meet both of us in hospital.

Anand: Can we leave dear?

Supriya (with a bit of hesitation): Hmmmn!!!

Both of them got ready including kids and headed to the hospital in their car. Supriya was wearing a yellow color saree with the same color blouse.

Supriya (with a surprised look): Are they going to start the treatment today itself dear?

Anand: I don’t think so dear. My boss just told that doctor wanted to meet you in the hospital.

Supriya: Whatever it is. You just be with me always dear. I am getting scared and tensed.

They reached the hospital after one hour drive and on parking the car, both of them headed towards Aditya's ward. Devendra was not inside the ward. When couple entered the ward, Aditya, in his hospital gown was reading some magazine lying on the bed.

Anand: Hi Aditya, how are you now?

Aditya: Hi Anand, Hi Aunty (he has started to call Supriya as AUNTY now). How come you both are here today again?

Aditya acted as if he doesn't know the purpose of their visit to the hospital. At the same time, Devendra entered the ward and greeted both Aditya and Supriya. Devendra took Anand aside and told:

Boss: Anand, thank you so much for your kind help. I don’t think I would have been able to save my son if you were not there. Thank you so much.

Anand: It’s OK sir, even we want to save our Aditya from the deadly disease. But there is one request from my side sir.

Boss: Yes tell me Anand, what's that?

Anand: Sir, let’s just keep this matter between ourselves. I want this to keep it as secret. I don’t want anyone else to know about this. This is one sincere request from my side Sir.

Boss: Ohhh!!! Come on Anand. Don’t I know about this? I know we will have to keep this within ourselves. Don’t worry Anand. This is my promise to you that nobody (except Me, Doctor and my Son) will come to know about this.

Anand: Thank you sir.

Boss: Hmmmn!! Then let’s meet the doctor Anand. If they depart for lunch, they won't come back till evening.

Anand: Yes sir, let’s go.

With that, Anand called his wife and all three of them went inside the doctor room. All three are seated on the chairs in front of the doctor.

Doctor: First of all, I would like to thank you Mr. Anand and your wife as well for coming forward to help the struggling Aditya from this deadly disease. Now, let me explain the medication procedure to all of you.

With that Doctor has started explaining to all three of them:

Doctor: We can start this medication from tomorrow itself. If we keep delaying this, as you all know, life of Aditya will be in very much danger. So let's not delay this. Mrs. Supriya, this medication will be for three months and in the initial stages, you have to breastfeed Aditya thrice in a day.

On listening to this in front of her hubby and Devendra, Supriya has started feeling embarrassed and her face has become pale.

Doctor (turning towards Devendra): I forgot once important thing. Mr. Devendra, since this treatment is for three months, either Aditya will have to shift to their home or Supriya can come to your home. It’s up to you people to decide.

Boss: OK doctor. Anand, I will leave it for you both to decide. I won’t force you people in this matter.

Anand: Sir, I feel it would be better if Aditya comes to our home since I have a young kid and MY Suppi, sorry Supriya is feeding him as well. It will be comfortable for both me and my wife if Aditya comes to our home so that we can take care of my kids as well.

Boss: Never mind Anand. Aditya will be shifted to your home for the next three months. I am very much sure that you both will take care of my son as well.

Doctor: That's nice. First thing is settled. Now let me explain the treatment procedure. Mrs. Supriya, I will tell you few points which you have to keep in your mind.

(a) Mrs. Supriya, as I told you earlier, you have to breast feed him thrice a day in the initial stages. Preferably after breakfast in the morning, after lunch in the afternoon and post dinner in the evening time.

(b) Keep your hands and breasts clean before you start feeding him. Suppose if you have breastfed someone else before you start feeding Aditya, I meant to say if you have breastfed your young kid before you start feeding Aditya, make sure that you clean your breasts properly.

© When you start feeding him, you just keep talking to him so that he should not feel asleep over there on your lap.

(d) When you are feeding Aditya, you try to keep pushing the milk from your breast using your hands i.e. using your index finger and middle finger.

(e) One more important thing is, you both try to keep Aditya as HAPPY as possible. Because, during this treatment, his mental strength is also very important. Don’t let him get disturbed in his mind thinking about his disease or his past problems. So, every now and then, you people keep talking to him and don't allow him to be alone. Along with your medication, we will be giving our medicines as well.

On saying this, Doctor turned to Devendra and said:

Doctor: This is the treatment procedure Mr. Devendra, there is nothing special Mrs. Supriya should be doing in this medication procedure. She can breast feed Aditya in the same way as she used to feed her kid till now. She must have known all the things about breast feeding since she is already feeding her second kid. Don’t you know all the things about breastfeeding Mrs. Supriya (turned towards Supriya and asked this with a smile on his face)?

When doctor asked Supriya this question, her face turned red with embarrassment.

Supriya (with hesitation in her voice): Hmmmn!!!

On saying this, Supriya turned towards her hubby and met his eyes with embarrassment in her face.

Doctor: Mr. Devendra, I will try to visit Aditya and check his health once in 2 - 3 days. But it's your duty to make sure that the medication/ treatment is going on smoothly and Aditya takes his tablets given by us regularly. I am very much sure that both Anand and Supriya will take care of him nicely, but being a father, you have to check all these and report to me on a daily basis.

Boss: Yeah sure doctor.

Doctor: Are you comfortable with the medication procedure Anand and Supriya. If there are any doubts, you can always ask me.

Anand (in a low voice): Nothing sir, we are clear.

Doctor: OK, then I will discharge Aditya from the hospital today. He can go and stay in Anand's home today itself.

With this, all of them came outside the doctor room and headed towards Aditya's ward. There in the ward, Aditya was sleeping on the bed wearing his hospital gown. Devendra wake him up saying:

Boss: Adi, you are getting discharged from the hospital today.

Anand: Wow that's nice dad. I was very much bored by staying in this hospital for two long weeks.

Boss: From today onwards, you will have to stay in Anand's house for the next three months.

Anand (with a surprised look on his face): Ohhh!! Why dad?

Boss: Adi, your treatment will be started from tomorrow in Anand's house. So, you get ready as soon as possible; let’s check out from this hospital.

With this, Devendra paid the hospital's bill, thanked the doctor and headed towards the parking lot with his son and Anand's family. Anand and Supriya got into their car and left the hospital. Devendra and his son followed Anand's car and all of them headed towards Anand's home. On the way, Devendra explained all the things to his son which were told by doctor. After one hour of drive in Bangalore's traffic, all of them reached Anand's home.
Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
Hi bro.........are u having complete story????????

I wanna do bad things with you
Like Reply
interesting. please complete
Like Reply
pradee121-

Make Doctor to suggest medicine, that needs to be taken after mixing with women sailva. So that Supriya will take the medicine in her tongue and aditya has to lick that medicine from her tounge
Like Reply
Daily Passenger-

Doctor should have prescribed some medicine to increase lactation for Supriya too. Because feeding her own kid and Aditya 3 times a day will not be possible with normal quantity of breast milk.

There are several prescription drugs that have been used to increase milk supply: Metoclopramide (Reglan), Domperidone (Motilium), and sulpiride (Eglonyl, Dolmatil, Sulpitil, Sulparex, Equemote).

The presence of an appropriate level of the hormone prolactin permits lactation to proceed normally.
Like Reply
saleem86-

Doctor should say to supriya that... aditya's testosterone level has to be increased... so while boob feeding aditya supriya has to squeeze the cock of aditya. this is just a
suggestion. but I'm eagerly waiting for the entry of the main hero devendra in the game because he is one longing for booby suppi...
Like Reply
nicemanhot -

Wow wow wow what a story awesome writing skills. Imagining myself as boss son 24 year old adithya agarwal. Young man eyeing supriya aunty super chance for him.24 year adithya love supriya aunty then gets place in her heart. Adithya never allow devantra to watch her lovable aunty subatra .adithya becomes boss soon .so old men deventra gone about subathra. Slowly subathta start to cukold her hubby anand with adithya ( imagine myself) young man. As young adithya tie mangal sutra to subathra aunty .anand becomes her cukold hubby . the author has awesome writing skill.the beauty of subathra aunty should be worshipped by her 2 Hubby's .Anand her first cukold hubby .adiyhya young man MD her second hubby . scene by scene written supebly by author . read my story in my tgread' loving sex queen aunty with her hubby permission' the story concept how i romance chubby bubly aunty like subathra in this story with her hubby permission. My hats off to this author for this excellent story.
Like Reply
nicemanhot-

One of the best story in xossip. From adithya view what a gorgeous aunty supriya is. Big round ass nice hip folds slightly chuby belly then big booobies hmmmm which I am going to suck . sexy chubby traditional housewife aunty supriya going to be mine. Fair flawless skin . what is going next. In which saree supriya aunty will come when I suck her boobies? Waiting for next big. Ubdate. The author has excellent writing skills sex romance cuckolding concept.supriya is traditional housewife how she is going to cukold her hubby with young adithya waiting bro for big ubdate
Like Reply
Continued...

On reaching home, Anand and Supriya welcomed both Devendra and his son inside the house. They offered some juice to the father and son. After few hours of chit chat, Devendra took both Anand and Supriya aside and started the conversation:

Boss: Anand and Supriya, please take care of my son very nicely. I know you people do take care of him very nicely; I don't need to tell all this, still I am requesting to you both, please do take care of him. He might have become more than 20 years old, but still he is very young at heart and doesn't know much about the outside world. This is the first time; he is staying outside in other's house without me.

With that, he joined his hands to both of them and offered a one lakh rupee cheque. Anand immediately denied that saying:

Anand: No sir, we are not expecting any kind of money for this help. We are just doing this looking at the critical condition of my friend's son. That's it. I can't take this cheque sir. Please...

Boss: I know Anand, what kind of person you are. But don’t deny this, please, it's my request, you have to accept this.

With a heavy heart, Anand accepted the cheque and he seemed very happy with the behavior of his boss.

Boss: Thanks Anand for accepting it. Now, I will have to leave to my home. If anything is there, you can always call me on my phone. It’s been two weeks since I have gone to office properly. Now, I don’t have many worries since I have handed over my son to you both (giggles). I will have to go to office tomorrow. What about you Anand, are you coming to office tomorrow?

Anand: Most probably, I will come to the office sir. Since Supriya has to start the medication tomorrow morning, I will decide about it tomorrow morning itself sir.

Boss: What will you do sitting here Anand? Don't you get bored? Anyway, Supriya will take care of my son, you can come to the office tomorrow (saying this he started giggling).

Anand has got embarrassed listening to his boss' statement imagining Aditya on his wife's lap sucking his wife's beautiful, soft and milky boobs.

Anand: Yeah sure sir, let me think about it tomorrow morning.

With that, Devendra bid his son good bye saying not to give any kind of trouble to both Anand and Supriya.

Once Devendra left to his home, Aditya started watching TV and was playing with kids.

Anand: Aditya, don't hesitate for anything here. Think this one as your home. If there is any problem for you, you can always ask me or Suppi, sorry Supriya, MY wife.

Aditya (with smiling face): Sure uncle (started to call Anand as UNCLE now).

Anand (with heavy heart and dull face): Now onwards, you can use this room (pointing to the second bedroom where Aditya and Supriya used to spend their late nights). This will be your room.

Saying this, Anand started shifting the luggage of Aditya to his room. He looked disappointed and dejected because for the next three months, that second bedroom will not be available for him. That is the room where Anand and Supriya used to make the intimate love quite freely. Thinking about this in his mind, he looked disappointed. Then, Supriya fed her little kid inside her room and after that, everyone had their lunch. Post lunch, all of them spent their rest of the evening watching TV and doing chit chat. Around 9 ‘o’ clock, they had their dinner and departed to bed.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Supriya was feeling tensed imagining tomorrow's medication. Once elder kid got into sleep, Anand shifted him towards the corner and he went besides his wife on the bed. Supriya was just lying on the bed, eyes closed and keeping her hand on the forehead.

Anand (in low voice): Suppi, Suppi, have you slept?

Supriya slowly removed her hand which was kept on her forehead, opened her eyes and turned towards him. When Supriya saw Anand, she just hugged Anand tightly without speaking anything. There was silence for few minutes.

Anand: Suppi, why are you soo silent?

Supriya released herself from the hug and just nodded her head.

Anand: What happened again Suppi? Are you feeling tensed about tomorrow?

Supriya just nodded her head saying yes. Even Anand was tensed about the tomorrow's medication. Still without showing the tension on his face, Anand said:

Anand: Come on dear, don’t get tensed. I will be there with you tomorrow for the complete day. Don’t worry. I have decided to apply leave for tomorrow's work.

On hearing this, Supriya got bit relaxed and had a smile on her face. Seeing her smile, Anand dragged the blanket which was on the bed and covered them with it.

Anand then slowly tried to take both her boobs out of the nighty and starts sucking one after the other. He is just enjoying the milk and softness of her beautiful boobs. In excitement, he starts biting her boobs and nipples as well. Immediately Supriya let out a soft moan and said:

Supriya (in a low voice): Don't bite it hardly dear, be slow. If you bite it soo hard, red bite marks will remain there and Aditya might see that tomorrow while sucking my milk. If he asks me about that red mark, what can I tell him? I feel ashamed to answer that to him.

Hearing this, Anand felt very bad and starts thinking that how can his wife think of this, how can his wife feel ashamed to answer this to some stranger? Thinking of all these, Anand stops sucking her beautiful boobs and silently came back to the position where he had slept earlier. Supriya realized that her statement has hurt him and tried to console him.

Supriya: Oyee, what happened? Did you feel bad about what I told you?

Anand was silent and didn't react to her statement.

Supriya: Oyee, answer me. I didn't mean it dear. What I meant to say was...

Anand immediately interrupted her and said:

Anand: Suppi, it’s already too late. Let's sleep.

Supriya realized that her hubby is very upset and angry about her and went back to the bed where she had slept earlier wondering how her husband is gonna react to the medication procedure which is going to start tomorrow and continued for next three months. She started praying in her mind and asking God to help her from tomorrow and not to disturb their happy married life, with that unknowingly Supriya drifted to the sleep.
Like Reply
nicemanhot-

Wow super realistic story. Eventhough rich men deventra requesting anand for his young son adithya. Supriya worrying about her married life .hesitation of anand .excellent all characters are good. Young adithya trying to get supriya auntu as traditional housewife it is not easy to get her. Adithya will become mad on supriya aunty . supriya aunty has soft corner on adithya but how can she cheat her hubby not possible. Finally deventra as a good father will request Anand to share supriya with his young son( deventra sepertely request supriya aunty to cukold her hubby. With adithya ) hmm nice plot . tracer has deep knowledge in story subject . tracer bro you like my comments?
Like Reply
pradee_use-

erotically going.. waiting for the first break of suppi.. feeding.. ops its breast feeding aditya.

eagerly waiting to know waht dress she is going to wear? sari, then will open only one side of blouse and hide adi with her sari? or chudi and raise her chudi till her beck and feed him? or nigty with open type where she frees her boobs to adi for him to suck?
Like Reply
sarikaslut -

Wow, very good plot nd good narration, i can understand Supriya 's anxiety prior to feeding young Aditya as i too gone through this a day b4 my hubby invited his boss at our house after convincing me to seduce him.
Like Reply
nicemanhot -

Young man adithya is rich and handsome.so many girls wander behind him but he got mesmerised by the beauty of supriya aunty. Will. He get supriya aunty ? Her lovely face big boobies big round ass nice hip folds both sides slight fat stomach fair flawless skin make him mad. Adithya has got what he wanted from childhood but supriya aunty others wife( his servents wife) will he get ? Let us see.
Like Reply