Adultery Honeymoon Brides by arvindbanu
Story :- Honeymoon Brides

Written by arvindbanu
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Honeymoon Brides

This story is written by me and not copied from anywhere. Its partly fictional and partly from real life experiences (my wife and mine) as well as first hand confirmed information. I will keep updating regularly time permitting. I've written it in Hinglish for all readers to enjoy.[Image: smile.gif]
Hope you enjoy and happy muth maro(masturbating). Please comment and let me know if you or your wife were able to masturbate reading my story.
Disclaimer:All characters are above 18. Also all the pics except where I mention that's its mine are from the Net sites like Xossip etc and will be removed if objectionable.

Honeymoon Brides

Manoj-Husband-23
Shruti-Manoj’s wife-21
Arvind-bold young guy-28
Priya- Arvind’s horny wife-25
Mr. Khanna-Horny old uncle-49
Radha-Mr. Khanna’s wife (MILF)-42
Horny College guys-Arjun, Vivek, John, Tariq, Senthil, Ashok and Iqbal. (18 to 20)
Horny Driver and Conductor Raju

Our marriage was an arranged marriage. I am Manoj, 23 and she is Shruti, 21.

Better than descriptions-just imagine the innocent, charming, cute Renuka and obedient, soft, sophisticated, gentle Manish from Hum

Apke hai koun movie. That’s exactly how we looked.

We both worked for banks as officers but in different branches in Delhi. I had met her just twice before the wedding, once was when our

family went to see the girl and the next was at the engagement. She was very shy and demure and I was the talkative one. Anyway-we

got married had our 1st night and went for our honeymoon to Shimla-Chail.

The 1st night (Suhag Raat) was a bit awkward as we were both inexperienced and fumbled around shyly and somehow did the deed,

which by the way ended too soon as I was highly excited and after years of using my rough hands for masturbation, the warm wet pussy

of my wife was too exciting and sensitive and I could not hold on longer and came in her too soon.

We immediately slept after that and had to get up early to leave for our 4 day Getaway bus tour to Shimla-Chail. Our middle class families

decided that going by taxi was too dangerous due to the high road accidents in the hilly region as well as it was better to be on a bus tour

for a few days to get to know each other while having other people around to get over the initial awkwardness. So we were put on the

popular luxury AC tourist bus accompanying other newly weds like us as well as other couples and a few families with children and older

parents. The bus tour was for 4 days as it was a tour going through various places with temples, forts and other tourist destinations en

route.

It was a good way of getting to know each other as we were practically strangers who had fucked once and that too even before really

speaking to each other. That is the irony of Indian marriages. All through the girls life she is protected by her parents, brothers, relatives

etc and suddenly one day she gets married to a stranger and within hours is stripped naked and fucked like a cheap street whore. That’s

what happened with us-By the time all the wedding festivities were over, it was almost 11.30pm and we were both pushed into a room by

giggling women and girls (related to both of us) and since it was a small house also occupied by other guests etc, we had to keep quiet.

So we did not speak but just switched off the light and went about performing our conjugal duties (1st night fucking) silently. Shruti who

was a virgin stuffed a pillow in her mouth when I entered her pussy for the 1st time and stifled her cries of pain. Luckily for her I did not

last long and lasted just a couple of minutes and came in her within a couple of minutes. I had just lifted my kurtha, opened the fly of my

silk pyjama, lifted her silk wedding saree above her waist, pulled down her panty and fucked her.

So after it was over, Shruti just pulled down her saree and curled up in a foetal position and went to sleep. I also just lay back and slept in

my wedding clothes as I also was exhausted. When I woke up, I found that Shruti had already had a shower and got ready to leave on

our honeymoon tour and she was surrounded by all the females and relatives. I too had a quick shower and did not have time to even

masturbate my morning wood. I would have loved to have a quickie with my new wife but that was not possible now. So I had a quick

cold shower since others too were waiting to use the bathroom.

So here we were in the middle of the bus headed for Shimla-Chail. The bus left the busy bus stand after many relatives had wished

goodbyes to so many newly married couples headed of on different tours as it was end of summer and the wedding season.

Manoj being talkative was the one doing all the talking with his new bride and she was just answering in monosyllables. Most of the talk

was about banking and unions and the upcoming wage talks etc. Also they had to talk with lowered voices and could not talk about

anything personal as they were surrounded by a bus filled with passengers. Most of the older couples and parents and children were the

ones talking loudly and the newly married ones were just shy and quiet. Some bold couples were holding hands and some other couples

who seem to have been married for a few days and were comfortable with each other were hugging closely in the cramped seats.

Manoj, who was bolder, slowly after some time held Shruti’s hand and she too immediately squeezed his hands and smiled at him

sweetly. She then sighed contentedly and rested her head on his shoulders and she was listening to him talking and she just nodded.

Shruti was happy that her new husband seemed to be gentle and sophisticated. After some time the bus got quieter and people started

drifting off to sleep and since the air was a bit chilly, Shruti asked Manoj for her shawl from the bag below their seat. She wrapped herself

in the shawl and rested her head and closed her eyes. She smelt divine to Manoj and he lovingly kissed the top of her head and squeezed

her hands.

The couple sitting in front of them were also newlyweds but it was a love marriage and hence they were very comfortable and expressive.

They kissed and kept pawing each other and giggling and enjoying the ride. They had turned back earlier and seen that Manoj and Shruti

also were newlyweds and smiled at them and continued their expressive behaviour.

Manoj could see clearly through the gap in the seats and saw the guy in front squeezing his wife’s tits at one time. He felt his cock getting

hard and he shifted uncomfortable as his balls were getting squashed. He did not know how to adjust his balls without seeming too crude

to his new bride. Shruti saw him fidgeting and she had also seen the love play in front of them and she blushed shyly and asked Manoj if

he wanted to change seats and sit next to the window. He thought that was a good idea and he also would be able to adjust his hard cock

and balls and sit down comfortably. He was wearing jeans and T-shirt and Shruti was wearing a saree as she had to look demure and like

a new bride when she left her parents and in-laws. She would have preferred to wear a salwar suit and decided that she will change at the

1st opportunity.

The tour operator and bus crew were experienced in these tours and hence placed the newly wed couples together in the middle area of

the bus to have some privacy. The bus crew had seen it all and actually enjoyed the playfulness of the young couples and everybody was

happy.

In tours like this, there were limited stops in-between and since the bus did not have a toilet, they stopped every few hours to let the

tourists go out for a piss. For Indians pissing in the open was not a big deal. Even in busy crowded city streets, it was a common sight to

see men pissing against some wall or even women taking a piss squatting down near the wall.

So when the bus stopped in the remote open area with some bushes and trees on the roadside, everybody rushed out to take a piss. The

bus conductor Raju had crudely announced loudly, “Bus abhi 5 min rookega. Ginko pishab karna hai utharjaoo.”

(The bus will stop for 5 minutes. Anyone who wants to piss can get down)

Shruti had led a sheltered life and also was very shy had never pissed outside in her life. Her circle of friends and family also were not the

type to piss outside but would control themselves till they found a suitable clean bathroom. Manoj being a male was used to taking a piss

against the nearest wall especially after drinking beer when a bathroom was not available or was full. So he too stood up and Shruti

followed him outside. Once outside, Manoj started walking toward some trees along with the other men. Shruti saw the women walking

slightly to the left towards the bushes and followed them. Some older couples went together. Shruti being a middleclass girl decided to go

with the flow and followed the girl from the front seat and they walked towards some bushes. Shruti saw the girl calmly undo the nada of

her salwar and lift up her kameez and squat down smiling at Shruti. Shruti was a bit shocked to see that though they were somewhat

hidden by the bushes and the bus, there were women and some older men around and ahead of them. The girl smiled up at Shruti and

said, ”Sharmaooo matth. Jaldi pishab karo. Sirif 5 minit hai.”
(Don’t be shy. Piss quickly. We have only 5 minutes)

Shruti could clearly see the young girl’s fair buttocks from the side. But the girl was not shy and pissed making a loud sound looking very

comfortable. Shruti’s was blushing and shyly squatted next to the girl lifting up her saree a bit and pulling down her panty. The young girl

saw this and told her,” Aajee see bhi utatoooh, nahi tho ghilee ho jayeejee”.
(Lift your clothes in front also or it will get wet)

Shruti saw the wisdom in this and lifted the saree a bit and squatted down. She immediately felt the cool breeze on her warm buttocks

and pussy and it sent goosebumps all over her body. Shruti looked down in shame and started peeing slowly trying not to make a sound.

She could see the stream of pee in front of her and suddenly realized that none of the women were looking at her but were concentrating

on their own pissing. Shruti could actually see some big fat buttocks of the older women squatting in front ahead of them. Some women

were not squatting fully down due to their age and arthritic knees and were just bending slightly and leaning forward and Shruti was

embarrassed to see that their mature hairy cunts could be seem clearly like cows or water buffalo cunts. There was sounds of chatter all

around her and Shruti saw that the young girl next to her had finished pissing but was still squatting calmly and waiting for her to finish.

She smiled at Shruti and Shruti started pissing faster and was embarrassed to hear the sound of her pissing. She finished pissing and

hurriedly stood up with her panty still around her knees and her saree lifted above her waist. Shruti had to bend down to pull up her

panty and her buttocks were fully bare and open. The girl next to her was an expert and stood up and at the same time pulled up her

panty and clothes smoothly so as not to show her buttocks.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 14.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]

Shruti was shocked to hear pissing sound behind her bush and saw an older couple pissing there with the woman squatting and the man

standing and pissing. In the quick backward glance Shruti could see the middle aged man’s black cock and balls and was shocked to see

him staring at Shruti’s exposed buttocks. Shruti hoped that her pussy was also not visible but looking at the women in front of her she

knew that the old man may have seen everything. Shruti quickly pulled up her panty and lowered her saree blushing bright red. The

man’s wife could not see her husband watching the young girl’s buttocks and pussy and the man stood pissing. The girl had in the

meantime walked back ahead of Shruti and they had to pass the pissing couple. Shruti looked up at the man and he was still holding his

cock pissing and smiling sweetly at her as if nothing had happened. When he saw her looking down at his cock he shook it and sent the

piss flying up and down. Shruti was dazed and looked down and could see the cock was big and though not erect was large. Though

Shruti had not yet seen her husband’s cock, she had felt it in her virgin pussy last night and she was sure that this old guy’s cock was

bigger. This was the 1st cock she was seeing in her life and that too that of a stranger.

The man had finished pissing and was shaking his cock and it looked obscene. All this happened in the few moments while passing the old

guy and Shruti was blushing and looking down and rushed back to the bus behind the other young girl. Before they got in the bus, the

young girl introduced herself as Priya and Shruti mumbled back her name. People were rushing back into the bus and the entrance was

crowded and Priya got in the bus ahead of Shruti and Shruti found she was being crushed in-between some young college guys who had

earlier been sitting at the back of the bus and now were standing on the steps blocking the entrance. She felt herself being pushed up the

steps of the bus inside and felt hands on her buttocks and tits helping her up the steps. The hands squeezed her buttocks and tits and

Shruti could not see whose hands they were and she tried to remove them but in that she lost hold of the railing and lost her balance.

Now the hands were firmly holding her up and squeezing and pushing her up. The bus was stopped next to the dirt road that was slopping

down and hence the climb in was really steep. Shruti was now totally embarrassed and being a shy non-aggressive girl quietly went in the

bus without saying anything. The young guys were still outside the bus laughing and joking with the young conductor and Shruti was not

sure who had squeezed her buttocks and tits. The new bride quietly went back to her seat and waited for her husband all flushed and

blushing.

Manoj had gone with the other men and had not walked far and they were pissing against some trees. He also happened to be standing

next to and on the left of the young guy (Arvind) who was Priya’s husband. The bush where Priya and Shruti were pissing was on a slight

slope and to their left in front. From his vantage point which was slightly elevated, Manoj could see the women’s pissing area clearly. He

somehow was able to piss with a hardon and was amazed to see so many buttocks. Luckily he was wearing his glasses and could clearly

see the awesome sight. While glancing slowly around he was shocked to see his new bride also squatting next to the young girl who sat in

the seat in front of theirs and who was the wife of the guy next to him. Her buttocks also were clearly visible and Manoj’s cock got harder

to see that. Manoj had finished pissing but still held his hard cock in his hand. Arvind had also finished pissing when he noticed Manoj

standing holding a hardon, not pissing but was watching something intensely on the left. Manoj was unaware that he was stroking his

cock slowly and did not see Arvind notice that, as his face was turned to the left. Arvind slowly moved back and also saw the wonderful

sight. He also noticed immediately his wife and some young girl pissing next to her. Arvind was a modern bold experienced young guy and

smiled and told Manoj, “isn’t that a beautiful sight”?

Manoj was embarrassed to be caught as a voyeur and nodded, “yes”.

Arvind pointed out and said, “That girl there in the yellow salwar is my wife Priya”.

“I’m Arvind”

Manoj was shocked as too how casually Arvind was pointing out his wife who was not only pissing but also had her naked buttocks clearly

visible to them.

He replied shyly,” I’m Manoj and the girl next to your wife in the red saree is my wife Shruti.” As soon as he said that, he blushed

realizing that he had just pointed out his wife to Arvind, while she was exposed pissing and her naked buttocks clearly visible. He also

noticed that the girls had stood up and his wife took more time to pull up her panty and saree and also noticed an older gentleman

standing right behind her and the bush watching his wife’s naked buttocks from up close. Manoj also noticed that Shruti had bent down to

pull up her saree and gave the old man a clear shot of her pussy also. He was embarrassed for his young bride and muttered to Arvind,

“We got married just yesterday.”

Arvind replied, “Your wife is beautiful. We also got married yesterday but were dating for the last 3 years.”

When he said “dating” he winked at Manoj and Manoj understood that it meant fucking.

He also realized that Arvind meant his wife’s butt was beautiful.

So he also replied, “Your wife is also beautiful” and smiled.

Arvind who was bold and broadminded immediately said, “Yes she has a beautiful Booty. No? So does your wife.”

Manoj who was not used to such frank talk and that too with a stranger about his new bride’s buttocks, just nodded shyly and they both

started walking towards the bus.

When they reached their seats, Manoj saw that his wife was not looking up at him but was looking down and her face was bright red.

Arvind on reaching his seat immediately introduced Manoj to his wife and also introduced himself to Shruti with his hands out. Shruti

shook his hands shyly. They could not speak further as the bus had started and people were getting settled in and the conductor was

giving them some instructions and information.

Shruti had sat down next to the window and was looking out. Manoj noticed that his bride was quiet and realized that Shruti was

embarrassed about their pissing outside. He also realized that Shruti knew that the old man had seen her naked glory and he suddenly

realized that a stranger had seen his wife’s pussy and buttocks from up close and he had yet to see the same.

He held her hand and squeezed it and when she turned to him almost in tears, he said, “Its OK. Such things happen in bus journeys.

Don’t mind it and take it easy. What can we do about it? We have to go with the flow”.

Shruti of course did not know that Manoj was talking about her pissing scene. She thought that he was talking about her buttocks and

tits being squeezed by a group of college boys while getting on the bus.

She was amazed that her new husband was so cool and calm about his wife getting man handled by strange guys and she also calmed

down, looked up at him with big round eyes and replied, “You don’t mind it”?

Manoj smiled at her broadly and was relieved that she was not upset with him to have brought her on a bus journey instead of insisting

on a taxi as he was the bridegroom and could have even demanded for air travel if he wanted to.

He squeezed her hand and told her, “Don’t be shy the next time. Take it easy and enjoy calmly. Nobody knows us here and everybody

here are all strangers from different cities. No? We are not going to meet them again. Now cheer up and smile.”

Manoj of course was still talking about pissing in the open and telling her to piss calmly and enjoy the piss in the open, but Shruti was still

misunderstanding him and was amazed to hear him tell her to enjoy herself with strangers.

She did not know how to respond so she squeezed his hand and nodded shyly and gave a silent prayer to the Gods and her parents to

have selected such a broadminded modern gentle and sophisticated bridegroom for her. She also was glad that he did not create a scene

like in the Hindi movies and embarrass her as well as that he was not angry with her for not slapping the guys who had molested her.

Now thinking about the incident and also about the pissing incident where she had exposed her naked buttocks and pussy to a stranger

old man and also seeing his fat cock, her pussy started getting wet. Shruti was disgusted with herself for being aroused as she had never

been before and being a shy young girl from a decent family she was disgusted with herself. She blushed silently and kept quiet.

Manoj was glad that his new bride had calmed down and did not cry but now seemed happy and he was glad that his parents had chosen

such a decent shy girl for him. It was turning out to be a great start for their marriage. Manoj suddenly remembered the two girls

beautiful buttocks he had seen and his cock again got hard. He also remembered the two strange men, Arvind and the old uncle watching

his wife’s naked backside and his cock got harder. He shut his eyes and Shruti also shut her eyes and squeezed her hands in-between her

thighs and boldly rested her head on her new husbands shoulder. Both of them were in their own new fantasy worlds and wanted to fuck

badly but had to wait till late night when their bus was scheduled to make an overnight stop at a three star hotel en route.

Arvind and his wife Priya who were a more mature experienced couple aged 28 and 25 were amused by the shy couple they had made
friends with but could not talk openly as they could be heard. So they started texting each other on their blackberries and Arvind told

Priya about them (Manoj and him) watching their exposed buttocks. Priya laughed out loud and texted back asking questions.

A- V bth saw ur butt

P- Who bth?

A- Manoj & I

P-&

A-it was beautiful

P-did u see her butt also?

A- Yes. It was also beautiful. I tld him, his wife’s Booty was beautiful. LOL

P-what did he say?

A-he said your wife’s Booty was also beautiful. LOL

P-But they bth look shy and in experienced. LOL

A- yes. Arranged marriage, No? So they will be shy for some time. Not like us. LOL

P- Did u see?

A- What?

P- How she got felt up by the jerks at the back (college fuckers)

A- no. when?

P- When we were getting on the bus.

A- Did u get felt up also?

P- U wish. LOL. No. I would have slapped them.

A- Give details

P- She did not say anything to them. She is shy and scared. They squezd her butt and tits whn v were getting in the bus after peeing.

A- Wow. What a shocking start of marriage for the poor girl. LOL.

P- Why so much sympathy for her. U like her Booty? LOL

A- Sure. Would like to tap (=fuck) it. LOL

P- as if she will give. She is not bold like me.

A- No harm trying. No? long journey. And u will help. No?

P- What do I get?

A- Him or Old Uncle or anyone u want to do LOL

P- Ok. Deal.

A- What? U wil do (=fuck) the old bugger? LOL

P- Old perv was pissing right behind us and flashed his big fat black dick at us. Looks doable.

A- Wow-ur real horny. Yeah-I saw the bugger pissing behind ur bush. He got a nice closeup of ur butts.

P- Yup- I know.

A- Any ideas how to?

P- Let me think. Ok

They stopped texting and started kissing. They were also excited and wanted to fuck badly but had to also wait for night.
(To be continued)

Like Reply
Thanks guys

Here is a little treat as a token of my appreciation.
Its a couple of pictures of my wife's backside taken by me (not from the net[Image: smile.gif]

[Image: pri.jpg]
[Image: pri1.jpg]
[Image: pri2.jpg]

Let me know if you like them and any comments are welcome in English or Hinglish for everyone to understand and enjoy. If you comment in any other language then please also give English translation. Enjoy[Image: smile.gif]
Like Reply
Priya's flashback (based on true Maama bhanji incest incident)

Priya was thinking of what she had just texted her husband-about doing (fucking)

the old perv.

It brought back memories of her last year at school when she had just turned 18

and had study holidays for the final exams.

Her Maama (mother’s younger brother) from Delhi had come on business and had

come to visit them. He was her favourite Uncle and they were quite close. So when

she returned from her joint study with her friends Asha, she saw her Maama at

home and rushed and hugged him tightly like she normally did. Her Maama was

seeing her after a year and in the past year Priya had grown from a thin scrawny

teen to a full bosomed voluptuous woman. Maama could feel her big boobs pressing

against his chest and also Priya was thrusting her hips into Maama’s groin

inadvertently. Maama who had been relaxing at home in his Lungi after having a

nice cool bath immediately thought that he should have worn an underwear as his

cock was immediately hard and he was sure that the young girl could feel it. He was

embarrassed and tried to move away but Priya in her excitement kept hugging him

and asking him what he had brought for her from Delhi.

Priya’s mother who came in from the kitchen hearing the commotion sternly told

her, “Priya, Maama ko thang matth karo. Aaab tu choti bachee nahi.” Priya

released Maama from her hug and caught his hand and sat down close to him on

the sofa and kept chattering away.

Maama who was distracted by his hardon was scared that his lungi will soon tent up

in front of his sister and his niece who was like a daughter to him kept just nodding

and trying to concentrate on what Priya was telling him. When his cock became fully

hard and started standing up, he abruptly stood up turning his groin away from the

young girl saying that he has to go urgently to the toilet and started walking away

towards the bathroom. Unfortunately for Maama he could not avoid his sister seeing

his full blown hardon as his lungi was a good 8” tented and when Maama turned to

avoid showing his hardon to his niece, he had to face his sister sitting on the left

and in his path to the bathroom. Maama rushed to the bathroom and shut the door

and ripped off his lungi and sat on the toilet seat and started masturbating furiously

and fast.

He came within 2 minutes and cleaned up and came out and saw his niece still

sitting in the living room and chatting away non stop with her mother who was in

the kitchen making chai for everyone. He walked up to the kitchen and stood next

to his sister and said, “Sorry didi.” His sister just nodded and said, “Whoa aabhi bhi

bachee hai. Usko mard ke sath kaise paish aanna nahi janthee hai.” “ Thumara

koyee galthe nahi. Laekin Tum ghar mein underwear pehanna karo.” Maama who

was embarrassed at his sister openely acknowledging that she saw his haron and

also knowing that he was not wearing underwear and lastly knowing that his niece

had caused the hardon sheepishly said, “Teek hai Didi. Main aab se underwear pehana karoonga.”

Saying this he quickly went into the guest bedroom at the end of the hallway and

without shutting the door behind him knelt and dragged out his suitcase from under

the bed to take out a underwear. While doing this his lungi slipped off from his

waist and he was in a crouched position when his niece burst in behind him saying

something. Maama stood up in surprise and turned around and faced his niece and

his lungi had completely slipped off to the ground and he was fully nanga in front of

his young niece. His cock had again got hard hearing his sister talking about his

underwear and his hardon and now seeing the young girl watching his cock it got

fully stiff. His niece shut up completely and placed her hand on her mouth in

surprise. She was immobilized and couldn’t help but stare at her Maama’s beautiful

cock. That was the precise moment that Priya lost her childishness and innocence

and became a woman. She quietly shut the door behind her and went upstairs to

her room. Maama quickly wore his underwear over his hardon and pulled up his

lungi and also wore a long shirt to cover his hardon. He knew he had to go out and

keep talking to his sister as it was still just evening. He would have loved to

masturbate again but did not have the time. So he walked back to the living room

and sat down on the sofa and picked up a magazine and placed it on his lap to

cover the hardon fully. His sister brought him his tea and some snacks and started

talking about other relatives and catching up on news as well as sharing news about

herself and Priya. She had been widowed a few years earlier and her husband had

died in a road accident. So she had received a nice large sum of cash from his

insurance as well as his benefits and also as she was a University graduate and still

just 38 yrs old, she had been offered a job in his Government office as an officer.

They were well off and lived comfortably in a large 3 bedroom house in a decent

locality. The only thing missing in her life was a man and she was still grieving the

loss of her husband and did not think about sex at all and was busy with her work

and her child. - (who had blossomed into a fine young beauty)

Now suddenly seeing her daughter hugging her brother and seeing the sexual

reaction and his hardon tented lungi right in her face brought back her repressed

sexual memories and feelings. She also knew that her brother had rushed to the

bathroom and had masturbated as when he came back his cock was deflated and

there was no tent in his lungi. This she saw from the corner of her eyes when he

came a stood besides her in the kitchen. She also saw that her talking to him about

his underwear and referring to his hardon indirectly had aroused him again and he

quickly left the kitchen. This all was too much for the sexually starved widow but

she had to keep a semblance of normality and was glad that her brother had left to

go to his room to wear his underwear and her daughter had also gone to her room.

She did not know that her daughter had gone to the guest room and had seen her

Maama in all his naked glory and then had gone to her room.

When her brother came back to the living room she saw that he had worn a long

shirt over his vest and also held a magazine covering his crotch. She sat besides

her brother on the sofa and kept talking and asking questions. When her brother

got up to keep the tea cup on the center coffee table, the magazine slipped off to

the ground and she clearly saw that he had a hardon which was not as prominent

as before with the underwear. The MILF got wet in-between her legs and her cunt

was throbbing. She excused herself and went to her room upstairs and quickly lay

down on the bed and curled up in the foetal position unhappily.

Dinner was a subdued affair with all three silent and not speaking much. After

dinner all three quickly went back to their respective rooms and masturbated

furiously.

The next morning when Maama came down he saw his sister was busy in the

kitchen getting breakfast and lunch ready as she had to leave soon to go to work.

She had calmed down and now was normal and said good morning to her brother

handing him his morning tea. He sat down at the small dining table in the kitchen

and looked at his sister as if for the 1st time. She had taken a bath after finishing

breakfast and lunch and packing them for all of them and her hair was still wet. She

had on a nighty and Maama could clearly see that she did not have panty or bra on.

Her buttocks were firm and the nighty was getting caught in her ass crack and she

kept reaching back and pulling it out. She knew that her brother was watching her

butt and wanted to have some fun with him as she was in a good mood after having

masturbated 4 times in the night and early morning after 2 years. She seemed

satisfied and now was in a playful naughty mood and wanted to see if she also

could have the same effect on him like her daughter. So she had purposely not

worn underwear and now she bent down to retrieve some vessels from the bottom

shelf below the kitchen counter. Her butt was clearly visible in her thin nighty and

next she pulled out the large vessles from the bottom and knelt down and bent

facing her brother. Maama could now clearly see her entire big boobs hanging in her

loose fitting nighty and he started fidgeting in his seat. The MILF then got up and

brought some more tea for him and from the side saw that his lungi was tented as

Maama had removed his underwear in the night before sleeping and had forgotten

to wear them.

She then said, “ Kyon bhaiya? Underwear pehenna bhool gayee kya? And smiled at

him. (Why brother? You forgot to wear underwear?)

Maama knew that his sister was now teasing him and said, “ underwear main

saaman dooktha hai.” ( My junk (balls and cock) pains in the underwear)

Sister- Teek hai-Priya ghar mein nahin tho matth pehanna. Saaman kho sambal kar

rakna nahi to thumhare bibi root jaayegee.

(Ok. When Priya is not at home you don’t wear underwear. Keep your jumk safe.Or

else your wife will be unhappy)

Maama- Ok didi.

Sister- abhi mujhe jaldhi office jana hai. Sham ko bat karengee.(now I have to go

to office soon. We will talk in the evening)

Saying this she left hurriedly and went upstairs to get ready for work.

Maama was shocked by what had happened and sat silently and drank his tea.

After some time his sister came down and picked up her lunch box and put it in her

hand bag and went out to the driveway to her car and left for work waving goodbye

to her horny brother.

Maama still had another 4 hours before he had to go for his meeting. He was

contemplating whether to have his breakfast or whether to go upstairs and

masturbate again. He knew that he had to take care of his hardon or he will be

uncomfortable all day.

In the meantime Priya came downstairs in her pyjamas and slippers and wished her

Maama good morning as usual hugging his head to her waist as he was sitting and

she was standing. She then went to the counter and poured herself some tea and

came and sat in front of her Maama and sipped her tea silently looking at her

Maama. Normally she would be chatty non stop but today she just sat quietly with

her legs raised and folded and holding the tea mug with both her hands sipping the

hot tea. She looked so innocent with her big eyes looking directly at her Maama. He

realised that now things had changed between them and was sad. He softly told

her, “Priya beti, kaal ke liya muaff karma. Mein darwaja mein kundi lagana bhool

gaya.” (Priya child. Sorry about yesterday. I forgot to latch the door)

Priya answered, “ Kaall ki baath bhooljoa Maama. Mein kuch galat nehin samja.

Whoo tho meri galtee thee. Mein darwaza ko bena knock kiyee kamree mein nahin

jhoosna chaheeye.”(Forget about yesterday Uncle. It was my fault. I should have

knocked on the door before entering)

So saying she got up and again hugged her Maama’s head and went to the sink to

wash her mug. Maama had also finished his tea and got up and went to the sink

and stood behind his niece and placed his cup in the sink. He hugged his niece from

the back and Priya turned her head and smiled at him and picked up his cup and

washed it. Maama was still hugging Priya and she turned her cheek and rubbed her

cheek on his face lovingly. Maama kissed her cheek and said, “ I love you beti”.

Priya pushed herself back into him and with her left hand caught his head from the

back and pulled him towards her and said, “ I love you too Maama.”

Then she slowly turned and leaned on the sink still being held by Maama. She

wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Maama then asked her,” aaaj padne najin jaana kya.” (Today you are not going for

studying)

Priya- nahin. Aaj meri saheli Padma yahan padne aayeeji. Aaapko office nahin jana

kya.

(No. Today my friend Padma is coming her for joint study. Don’t you have to go for your work)

Maama- aur 4 gante hain meeting ke liyee.(There is another 4 hrs for my meeting)

Priya-teek hai (OK)

Saying this they still kept hugging each other.
(to be continued)
Like Reply
[Image: icon7.gif] My chubby wife's BUM

[Image: smile.gif] I was expecting lots of sexy and some vulgar comments about my sexy chubby

wife's backside[Image: wink.gif]

I will try to include some of her experiences in the story. I hope you guys are

enjoying the Maama Bhanji incest story in which the Bhanji story is partly my wife's

story with her Maama which started playfully with fatherly hugs to light petting and

then eventually fucking. She was from a very large family with 5 daughters. He

used to bribe her with biscuits, snacks , dinner in restaurants, money and gifts for

her wedding and it became consensual for a long time. (That's enough for a start.

Will give bits and pieces of information as the story proceeds further)

Anyway- Hope you enjoy her chubby sexy BUM. I know there are lots of us who

enjoy chubby MILFs and chubby bums.

Ok bhai log. Muth maro, chohdho (bibi, padosan, etc etc) aur kush raho

(Ok bros. Shag, fuck your wives, neighbours wife etc and be happy)[Image: smile.gif]

[Image: pri4.jpg]
Like Reply
Maama fucks Bhanji Priya

Priya could feel her Maama’s hardon clearly on her thighs and suddenly she let out

a small “Ouch”.

Maama asked her, “ Kya hua beti.”(What happened child)

Priya- Sink peet pe …….dard ho…raha hai.(The sink is hurting my back)

Maama-Oh

And he moved back slightly still hugging her tightly. He kissed her on her neck and

said, “ aab kya karee?”(What shall we do now?)

Priya- Aaapke kamre mein chale kya?(Shall we go to your room?)

Maama did not reply but immediately held her hand and walked to his room and

Priya followed silently. Once inside he did not bother to shut or lock the door as

they were alone at home. He immediately lifted his vest and removed it and soon

dropped the lungi and stood in front on his niece naked and with a massive hardon.

Priya took a step back looking at the vulgar display of hard lund (cock) and quickly

removed her pyjama bottoms and top and was now standing only in her panty as

she did not have a bra on. She was about to remove her panty when Maama said,

“Stop beti.” And walked to her and knelt down. He hugged her wrapping his arms

around her buttocks and slowly pulled down her panties. Her pubic bush came in

view and Maama was scared that he would shoot his load as the sight was so

beautiful. He kissed her pubic bush and stood up carrying her in his arms holding

her around the buttocks and placed her on his bed. Her legs were over the foot of

the bed and Maama knelt down and spread her legs and kissed her pussy. Priya

spread her legs like a cheap street whore and gave full access to her Maama who

had started licking her pussy. The sensation was fantastic as Priya still a virgin had

only masturbated with her finger tips on her clit without penetration of any kind. So

her pussy was tight and sensitive and Maama’s tongue was doing a fantastic job.

She placed her hand on her Maama’s head and spread her legs as much as she

could with the knees bent and pushed her pussy into his mouth and had a long

orgasm making a loud moaning sound. Maama immediately got up over the bed

and straddled her face and placed his cock in her mouth. Priya who had her yes

closed opened her mouth and eyes at the same time and took the cock head in her

mouth and liked the tip hole with her tongue.

[Image: MaamajiAnd+Priya.jpg]

This was too sensitive for Maama and

he knew he would cum in a few seconds due to the fantastic stimulation. So he

moved his body down and then stood in between her spread legs. He lifted her legs

up over his shoulder and placed his cock in her pussy entrance.

Maama- Aaab chodoon kya?
(Shall I fuck you now)

Priya-haan ji. Choodho jaldee.
(Yes. Fuck me quick)

Maama- yeh peheli baar hai kya?
( Is this your first fuck)

Priya- haan ji. Mein virgin hoon Maamaji.
(Yes .I’m a virgin uncle)

Maama- thaab tho dookega.
(In that case it will pain)

Priya-koyee baat nahim Maamaji. Mein she loongi
No problem Uncle. I will bear it)

Saying this Priya moved her hand to his cock and held it at her pussy entrance and

told Maama, “ aab jaldee choodho na.
(Now fuck me fast)

Maama- Agar Tum pregnant ho jaoogee. Condom le aaoyoon?
(What if you get pregnant? Shall I go get a condom?)

Priya- nahin Maamaji. Pahali baar muje codom se nahin chudwana chahatha hoon.

Muje lund condom bina choot mein chaaheyea. Aur end mein Pani andhar jathe

huhee experience karna chahati hoon.
(No Uncle. The first time I don’t want to get fucked with condom.

I want to experience the cock without condom and feel the cum shooting inside my cunt)

Maama-teek hai. Aaaj thumhare choot ko my bhoosada bana doonga.
(Ok. Today I will make your pussy into a cunt)

Saying that Maama gave a shove and pushed the mushroom head of his huge cock

inside the poor virgin’s tight pussy.

Priya shrieked in pain and said, “ mamji aap ka lund tho goode ke lund barabar hai.

Mere choot ko phad deega.
(Uncle, your cock is like a horse’s cock. My virgin pussy will be torn)

Maama- aab rook nahin saktha hoon. Aaj tho tharee choot tho marna hi padega.
(I can’t stop now; Today I have to fuck your pussy)

So saying he gave a massive shove and tore through the poor girl’s hymen and

lodged half of his cock inside her bleeding pussy. Priya shrieked in pain and tried to

pull away but Maama had her legs on his shoulders and was standing and fucking

with all his strength. He again gave another shove with his strong buttock and thigh

muscles and tore all the way through her tight pussy and lodged fully inside the

niece’s pussy. Priya had almost blacked out in pain and was making no sound.

Maama rested his weight on his knees against the bed edge and kept his cock fully

lodged inside the tight vagina and was in heaven. Even his 1st night with his virgin

wife was not as exciting like this. Maama suddenly realized that now the guy who

married his niece would not have the pleasure of fucking a virgin wife. Poor

chootiya bugger would get a nicely used cunt as Maama decided that he would fuck

his niece regularly from now on and visit more often. He only hoped that she would

not get pregnant as he intended to shoot his cum deep inside. Maama started

banging away and Priya kept moaning and even she did not know when the pain

had turned into pleasure. The woman’s choot (pussy) is so flexible that once the

hymen is broken then the choot only gives pleasure and can stretch and take any

size of cock on earth. Priya wiped her tears away and now started feeling intense

pleasure. Her poor vagina which had never even had a finger in it now was taking

this huge cock to the hilt. She was moaning and now Maama lowered her legs and

Priya wrapped them around her Maama’s buttocks and he started banging away in

earnest. Priya did not realize that their foreplay and fucking till now had taken more

than 30 mins and they were oblivious to their surroundings. When Priya’s mother

left for work she had left the front door wide open and neither Priya nor her Maama

had bothered to close and lock the door. Neither was the guest bedroom door shut.
(to be continued)

Like Reply
Maama fucks Priya(contd)

All the doors like Priya’s cunt were wide open.

[Image: Priya.jpg]

When her closest college friend Padma arrived she found the door wide open and

she walked in and heard voices and sound inside. She called out Priya’s name but

nobody heard and responded. So she walked down the hall towards the

voices/noises and was shocked at the sight in front of her. The foot of the bed was

facing the door and Padma could clearly see a man’s buttocks rising and falling in

between a woman’s spread legs and clearly fucking her. The room was well lit and

the 18 yr old virgin friend Padma could clearly see a massive cock pushing into a

red bloodied vagina which seemed to be obscenely spread out. The cock was going

fully in and was being pulled out completely and Padma could see that the pussy

(or now cunt) was being pulled out with the cock and was like a big round O the

size of a wrist. Padma could clearly make out that the woman being fucked so

viciously was indeed her virgin friend Priya and she seemed to be moaning in

pleasure. Also since her legs were wrapped around the man and also her arms were

hugging him and she was now French kissing him on the mouth, Padma knew that

the fucking was consensual and not forced.

She stood dazed and did not know what to do. She stood silently and watched her

best friend getting fucked and enjoying it. They were friends from LKG school

through till medical college and confided in each other about everything. So Padma

knew till yesterday that her friend was a virgin and also did not have a boyfriend

but was always busy with studies as her goal was to become a doctor. That’s why

Padma’s parents allowed her to associate herself with Priya and placed no

restrictions on her as long as Priya was with her. Now seeing her friend fucking like

a street whore was too much for the young girl and she got tears to her eyes. But

she stood transfixed and kept watching and soon felt tingling in her nipples as well

as moistness in her pussy. Padma masturbated like a normal girl but not everyday

as she was busy with Priya studying and they never did anything sexual in nature.

They even did not watch adult movies, so the sex drive was limited. Now Padma

was feeling uncomfortable between her legs and felt itching in her pussy. She

slowly rubbed her crotch over her salwar kameez and her mouth was dry. Her eyes

were glazed and entirely focussed on the cock pumping in and out of the cunt that

she did not notice that Priya had noticed her and was looking at her wide eyed and

full of fear. Priya did not tell her Maama that they were being watched but looked

silently at her friend and waited for her to react.
(to be continued)

Like Reply
arvindbanu
That's what I had in mind:-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daily Passenger View Post
Padma will also going to lose her virginity

Hi
You read my mind or was it a request?
Anyway-That's what I have in mind but with a little twist and am almost finished writing and will post it tomorrow
Like Reply
Padma (Pammi) gets fucked (with a twist)

Priya did not tell her Maama that they were being watched but looked silently at her

friend and waited for her to react.

Also her cunt was almost reaching an orgasm and she could not stop fucking now.

That was impossible. She hugged her Maama more tightly and made a louder sound

to attract her friend attention which worked out and Padma now was looking

directly into her friend eyes as Priya reached her orgasm and let out very loud

moans still looking at Padma. Priya saw her friend licking her lips involuntarily and

also rubbing her crotch involuntarily.

Priya’s cumming drove Maama also over the edge and he also came loudly with

grunting sounds and pumping still harder into the young girl. He shot a huge load

and his cock kept pulsing continuously and filling up the cunt till the womb. Totally

exhausted Maama lay down fully on his niece and Priya also kept quiet and hugged

him tightly saying loudly, “I love you MAAMA.” So that Padma also heard it.

Then she calmly said, “Hi Pammi.” “ Yeah mere Maama hai.” (Hi Pummi-(pet name

for Padma.) This is my Uncle)

Maama and Padma were shocked at the boldness of the newly fucked girl and

Maama got up standing naked in front of the stranger girl and Priya said, “ Maama.

Yeah mere payri sahheleee hai.” Mein ishe sab kuch bathathee hoon.”

(Uncle. This is my dear friend. I tell her everything)

[Image: Padma.jpg]

Maama had to then move forward to shake hands with the girl which he did with his

half flaccid cock dangling obscenely. The cock was covered with dried cum and

blood. Padma could not avert her eyes from the cock as she had never seen a cock

before. She stood transfixed and saw Padma still lying with her legs spread out with

cum oozing out and her pubic hair matted with blood.

The girls had seen each other naked many times as they had showers together

which was done innocently since childhood and continued through their teens in a

non sexual way. But now looking at Priya’s fucked up cunt like this made Padma

speechless.

Priya was totally contented and told Padma to come in.

Priya- Pammi, andhar aaa jaoo. Maama nein aaj meri seal thod dhi.

And she smiled sweetly at her friend.
(
Pammi, come inside. Uncle took my cherry(virginity) today)

Padma went close to her friend who was now sitting at the edge of the bed still
naked and sat next to her.

Priya hugged her tight and told her, “ Pammi.

Kisee ko bhi nahi bathaoooh nah. Please.”

(Pammi. Plese don’t tell anyone)

Padma- nahin bathaoongi.

(I won’t tell anybody)

Priya winked at her Maama who left the room and went to the bathroom and took a

shower and washed out all the dried blood and cum from his cock and sweat from

his body. He came walking out still naked boldly. He did not know why he felt so

comfortable being naked in front of this stranger girl. Maybe because she had seen

him in the most carnal of human behaviour, fucking. There was nothing more

private than that and once someone has seen that, then what is there left to hide.

Also Priya did not seem worried that her friend had seen this fucking. So Maama

also did not care and just went to the bed and lay down on his back still naked. He

was satiated and pleased with himself. He did not worry about the consequences

now and if Priya got pregnant then they would take care of that when it happened.

Now it was time to enjoy the afterglow of fucking.

As soon as Maama finished his shower, Priya got up and went to the bathroom to

have a shower and clean her fucked up cunt. There was absolute no pain and the

cunt was now fully opened and Priya could insert two fingers easily fully inside as

she tried to pull out as much semen as possible. She squatted down and forced

herself to piss and tried to push out all the semen and millions of sperms.

Padma was still sitting where Priya had left her at the edge of the bed and still

dazed. It was too much information overload for the young girl who had come to

study but instead had observed a live sex show with her best friend as the main

actor. Maamaji had now recovered his senses and realized that he had had

incestuous relationship with his niece and that had been witnessed by a third

person. He could get into a great deal of trouble and had to somehow deal with it.

He got up and slid down next to the young girl and softly told her, “ Pammi beti,

Isko razz he rehanee do beti. Kisee ko bhi nahi bathoooh nah.”

(Pammi child. Keep this a secret. Don’t tell anybody)

Padma- nahin bathaoongi uncleji.

(I won’t tell anybody Uncleji)

Maama- Thanks beti. Mujhe Maama bulaoo.

Tum bhi tho mere bhanji Priya jaisee ho.

(Thanks child. You can call me Maama. You are also like a my niece Priya to me)

Saying this he hugged the girl who was still shell shocked.

She said ,” OK Maamaji.

Maamaji held her hand gratefully and in that motion had placed the girls arm on his

thighs.

Priya in the meantime returned freshly showered but still naked and sat down on

Padma’s other side and hugged her.

She leaned back and winked at her Maama. In the bathroom while showering Priya

realized that to be completely safe, she had to involve Padma also in their sexual

relationship and had to try and get her to at least kiss her Maama. She held

Padma’s other hand and when Padma turned and looked at Priya, he quickly gave

her a kiss on the cheek. When she reacted to the kiss on the cheek by turning

towards Maamaji, Priya kissed her on the other cheek. Maama had pulled her hand

and rested it on his cock which was getting hard again. At the same time he

removed his hand and moved it to her face and caught her face and kissed her

squarely on her lips and Padma in her knee jerk reaction caught his hard cock

involuntarily while feeling Maamaji’s tongue trying to open her mouth and French

kiss her.

Both Priya and Maamaji leaned back and pulled the helpless girl back on the bed

and Maamaji now rolled over the girl pinning her down and kissing her vigorously.

The young girl was already sexually excited and now this was her first interaction

with a male who was kissing her nicely as well as the feel and smell of the male

body which had just fucked another female was intoxicating to her. She closed her

eyes and let Maamaji take liberty with her mouth and he also started squeezing her

tits which was very sensitive and exciting. Priya in the mean time had found the

nada to her kameez and had pulled it open and tried to pull it down. She wanted to

make the girl naked also and thus ensure her silence. She tapped Maamaji’s

buttocks and he looked down and saw what his bhaanji (niece) was doing and

slightly raised his hips and Priya managed to pull down the kameez along with the

panty. She quickly removed it down the legs and made her childhood friend fully

nanga (naked) below the waist. Maamaji had in the meantime managed to part the

girl’s legs with his knees and now was in-between her legs and Padma could feel his

cock on her body. It felt so hard but her focus was diverted with Maamaji tweaking

her nipples through the Salwar and also deeply French kissing her. Priya moved

down and saw that Maamaji’s cock was fully erect but was squashed on Pammi’s

pubic hair. Padma did not know that there was a joint attack on her body and Priya

now realized that it was possible now to get her friend fucked by her Maamaji and

thus keep their secret safe. She saw that her friend was also enjoy the kissing and

was not struggling but realized that her friend had barely noticed that Priya had

made her naked below the waist.

Priya again tapped her Maamaji on his butt and told him, “ maamaji,

Iske Pair to uthao aur kandae par dalohe”

(Lift her legs and put it on your shoulder)

Maamaji without looking just raised his ass and immediately put his arms below

the young girls knees and raised her legs and placed them on his shoulders and

simultaneously spread her legs to open her wide.

Priya had a reason for asking her Maama to do so as she knew that her friend was

recently engaged to an Indian doctor in the US who was keen to have a garelu

(homely) Indian wife and having been born and lived in decadent US was a

confused Desi. Like all desi pardesis he watched Hindi Bollywood movies and

thought that all Indian girls were virgins before marriage and being a doctor would

definitely find out on the 1st night that his bride was not a virgin and totally fucked

up. Since Priya was like a sister to Padma (Pammi) she was looking out for her and

hence Priya took hold of Maama’s lund (cock) and placed it at her friend’s gaand

(asshole) entrance. Maamaji expertly had stretched his legs below the girl’s knees

at the same time and spread her open thereby stretching open her asshole also.

Priya spat on her hand and rubbed the saliva on Maama’s hard cock and also

smeared some saliva on Pammi’s asshole entrance and pushed her middle finger

slowly inside. All this took just a few seconds.

Then Priya held her Maama’s hardon and rubbed the head on Pammi’s clit up and

down and exciting the pussy which was already wet. Priya though being

inexperienced in sexual matters was a medical student and an intelligent well-read

girl. She coated Maama’s cock head with Pammi’s vaginal juices and her own saliva

and placed it at Pammi’s anal entrance and gave a slight pressure to open up the

asshole.

Padma at that moment realized that she was naked now below the waist and there

was a cock at her anal entrance waiting to go in. She tried to close her legs and

struggled to get up but Maamaji’s weight was on her body as well as he was holding

both her tits and also his legs were held tight and spreading her legs with force. In

the meantime Priya gave Maamaji’s buttocks a push down indicating to Maamaji

that the moment had come and he gave a shove and pushed his hard cock into the

poor girl’s virgin asshole and the head was lodged in. Padma gave a squeal and

tried to dislodge the cock but Priya pulled out her hand from in-between the two

bodies and Maamaji went crashing down with all his weight and that shoved his

entire cock in one motion tearing through the girl’s virgin asshole. Maamaji covered

the girls mouth with his mouth and heard his niece say, “ Maamaji

isse aur joor se choodoo.”

(Uncle, fuck her harder)

Hearing his young niece encouraging him on to deflower her best friend asshole,

Maamaji put more pressure and his lund (cock) was now fully lodged in the asshole

which was no longer a virgin asshole. For a few seconds he kept his cock fully

buried in the girl’s asshole but when she started struggling once more Maamaji did

not wait any longer but raised his butt and started to bang away. Padma’s choot

was already wet with her juices due to her excitement when watching earlier, so

she was experiencing choot(pussy) pleasure as well as anal pain and it was easier

for Maamaji to penetrate fully inside smoothly and Padma also seemed to have got

over her initial pain and fear of being fucked. She was relieved that Maamaji did not

fuck her virgin pussy which she was saving for her wedding night and felt great

relief as well as love for her childhood friend who realized the importance of her

being a virgin and keep her pussy safe. Now seeing her friends smiling face filled

with excitement watching the copulation, she relaxed and wrapped her legs around

Maamaji’s buttocks and also wrapped her hands around him. Priya realized that her

work was down and sat back and was enjoying the show. She caressed her

Maamaji’s back as well as her friends thighs and then she for the 1st time, caressed

the girls breast. It was so soft and beautiful to touch that Priya next moved her face

close to the breast and sucked the nipple. Padma was shocked by this lesbian act

but Priya sucking her nipple while her gaand(ass) was being pounded was so

sexually exciting that she did not mind it and as Maamaji’s cock was rubbing deep

inside her asshole and rubbing her G-spot she had her first huge orgasm. She

moaned out loudly and stiffened her legs and came profusely. She was panting

when Priya had moved up to her mouth and was now tenderly French kissing her

friend. This was very exciting for Maamaji and his cock got more blood into it and

became harder. But because this was his second fuck in a row he could last longer.

He pulled out his cock from the girl’s asshole and quickly and roughly turned her on

her stomach and pulled her back to the edge of the bed in a doggy pose. Priya

watched in awe as her Maamaji stood up straight and spat on his hand and applied

the saliva on his cock and inserted his engorged cock into the girls still tight but

slightly bloodied asshole and started banging away in full speed. The force of the

fuck was jerking the bed and the girl and Priya could no longer kiss her friend. Her

friend was also in heaven receiving such a fantastic 1st fuck and as she had reached

an orgasm, now was fully focussed and aware of her surroundings and her ass

getting fucked royally by the middle aged Maama. Priya in the meantime also was

standing next to her Maamaji and watching the beautiful live action and was

caressing her Maamaji’s butt and then her friends butt. She rubbed the area in-

between the two ass cheeks and her fingers were now coated with juices her friend

was secreting. Priya was an adventurous and naughty girl and now was playing with

the nice tight pussy just below the girl’s fucked ass. Her friend moaned louder and

the stimulation and Priya started stroking the clit fast and Padma being in the

doggy pose with her head down on the bed and her ass raised high with her bubble

butt being held by Maama as he was pumping his cock in and out of the now

smooth opened up asshole. Padma was reaching her second orgasm with the added

stimulation and she started moaning loudly and Padma’s body jerked violently as

she orgasmed and at the same time Priya removed her finger and let Maamaji enjoy

his fuck.

Priya licked and kissed her friend on her ears and told her that she had directed

Maamaji’s lund(cock) in Pammi’s asshole and not her virgin pussy for 2 reasons.

Firstly to preserve her virginity so that her doctor fiancée could break her seal and

save the marriage and second that it was dangerous for Maamaji to cum in her cunt

without protection and it was wiser and safer to get her ass fucked and the cum

pumped in her asshole to avoid pregnancy.

After marriage and 1st night you can get your cunt fucked by Mamaaji.Ok.

(Pammi, Gaand marwana akal ki baat hai. Nai?

Choot marwaya tho tu kuwari nahi rahthe

aur theri shaddi suhag raat ke baad toot jati. Secondly

aur agar Maamaji choot mein pani choda tho thu pregnant ho saktha hai. Nai?)

Shadi aur suhag raat ke baad Maamaji se choot marwale. Teek hai.

Padma was grateful to her friend for being so considerate and bit her lip and bore

the pain and nodded her agreement that it was wise to get her ass fucked. Maamaji

held on the bubble butt and winked at his niece and started slowly moving in and

out and slowly picked up speed as the asshole got adjusted to the huge cock

intrusion. Maamaji was in heaven as this was the 1st time he was fucking a

woman’s asshole and decided that his bhaanji deserved a nice gold necklace as a

gift for the anal gift that she had provided for him. The anus was so tight around his

engorged cock that he could no longer bear it and he pushed his cock deep inside

with all his strength and weight on the poor girl and came profusely. The violent

ejaculation sent her flat on the bed with Maamaji flat on her with his hard cock fully

lodged inside the asshole pumping all the cum from his large hairy balls. He lay like

that on the thoroughly fucked girl who was also exhausted. His cock still jerked

inside and felt fantastic to the young girl and she had another orgasm as Maamaji

had hit her G spot when he fell flat on her ejaculating and expanding his twitching

cock.

Maamaji’s cock slowly deflated and plopped out with a stream of cum following.

Padma lay still on her stomach and Maamaji rolled over to her side. Priya laid to her

other side watching the girl in wonder. Just yesterday both of them were innocent

virgins and now they were having fucked up cunt and asshole. Priya was happy for

her friend who had cum twice.

This time Maamaji did not have the strength to get up and go for a shower neither

did Padma as now her ass was paining. Priya also lay still just watching her friends

face and waited for her to open her eyes. When her friend opened her eyes and saw

Priya watching her, she smiled happily and said, “thank you” softly. Priya hugged

her and kissed her eyes and cheek and then moved closer and kissed her on the

lips. Padma parted her lips and let her friend French kiss her. She then rolled on her

side and hugged her friend and both were actively French kissing with Maamaji

hugging her from the back. She was so contented lying in between these two loving

people who had given her so much pleasure. Now their friendship was sealed for life

as this was a special bond-being fucked on the same day by the same man. She

then lay on her back and allowed Priya to kiss her and play with her body. Priya

who had regained all her strength after her initial fuck now was horny again and

wanted to play with the submissive body of her friend. She got up and brought a

small wash towel from the bathroom with a mug of water and wet the cloth and

proceeded to gently clean the fucked up asshole of her friend. She wiped out all the

public hair that was matted with cum flowing out of her asshole and dried blood and

also the asshole with had been oozing with cum. She wiped the asshole clean as

much as possible and saw that the asshole was red and inflamed and wide open.

The clit was protruding as it was still in an excited stage and Priya bent down and

gave the clit a small lick. Padma gave an involuntary jerk of her hips as the clit was

still very sensitive. But the warm wet tongue tip was also soothing to the fucked up

girl and she raised her hips to meet the probing tongue. Priya then started giving

longer licks to the clit and the cunt and Padma caught hold of the girls head and

held it tight as the sensation was terrific. The clit was already in a high state of

arousal and Priya’s licking made it more aroused and within a few minutes of cunt

and clit licking Padma let out a loud moan and here hips started jerking in the

throes of orgasm. She held Priya’s head tightly with her thighs and hands and once

the orgasm died down she relaxed her legs and Priya got up and wiped her mouth

with the wet cloth. She too lay down besides her friend and all three relaxed naked

for some time.

(to be continued)

Like Reply
Update getting ready-Will post tonight

Update getting ready-Will post tonight

Till then enjoy some private pics of mine(my wife pics taken by me[Image: icon10.gif]

[Image: ban30a.jpg]

Let me know if my own MILFs pics are exciting or you want me to post some random girls pics from the internet for excitement[Image: cool2.gif]

Like Reply
Back to our Main Story

Back to our main story---

Manoj fell into a restless nap resting his head against the window using an inflatable

small pillow as head rest. Shruti was in the aisle seat and also tried to sleep but was

unable to do so with all the thoughts running through her mind. She kept closing

and opening her eyes and could clearly see the couple in front French kissing

continuously.

The rest of the passengers were steadily getting comfortable after the piss break

and were making new friends as well as relaxing comfortably. The college boys at

the back were singing songs from Hindi movies and were encouraging others

around them to join in and Shruti could hear a few female voices also belonging to

middle aged MILFS whose husbands did not mind as long as they did not nag or

pester them. The middle aged guys were enjoying the love scene in the middle of

the bus between the young couples and the daring slightly older ones. Some in the

front were turning and talking to people right behind them and trying to get to see

some good scenes. Mr Kanna was sitting 1 row behind Shruti but on the right side

of the bus across the aisle. He was sitting in the aisle seat and could clearly see the

young girl’s profile and her jacket covered breasts from the side. The red colour of

her jacket and saree made them look even sexier. Mr Kanna had been thrilled with

the free show of young new pussy and buttocks and had never expected that the

journey would be so exciting. He had been forced by his wife to book this tour to

visit the famous sites in India. Mr Kanna was a reluctant traveller and did not want

to travel across India in the sweltering heat. But now he realized that the heat

would make women less particular of clothes that covered them fully and was

looking forward to more free shows. Hence he was wide awake and decided that he

would not waste any opportunities and would sleep only at night when it got dark.

He kept looking around but always came back to looking at Shruti. When Shruti

suddenly stretched her arms and tried to relax her neck muscles she caught a

glimpse of Mr Kanna looking at her breasts. He was caught off guard and looked at

her eyes sheepishly but the beautiful young bride just smiled at him sweetly and Mr

Kanna was relieved that she did not give him a dirty look. If this had happened two

days earlier, Shruti would have given him a stern dirty look. But now suddenly she

was comfortable with men looking at her and she realized that she also liked the

attention. Shruti had lead such a sheltered life that she did not know that smiling at

strangers (men) would be misunderstood by the men and they would try to take

advantage of her. She was a naïve young girl who was innocent and unspoilt. Shruti

suddenly realized that this old man (her father’s age) had seen her naked backside

and she blushed and looked away. Her attention was also distracted by one of the

young college guys who had walked past Shruti wearing cargo shorts rubbing his

bare thighs on her bare elbow which was on the seat arm rest but protruding in the

aisle. The young guy named Iqbal wearing shorts and a T-shirt had walked to the

front of the bus and was talking to the conductor. Iqbal sat down next to the

conductor in the front seat and was asking the conductor when they will be playing

movies on the Onboard TV. Iqbal offered the conductor Raju a chocolate bar while

speaking. Raju told him that they will play the movies after their lunch stop in

another 30 mins at a small town and he will be passing out the list of movies and

taking their requests for the movies. Iqbal while returning saw that the young girl

who seemed to be a new bride and whose buttocks he had squeezed was watching

him intently. She looked at him directly and he was scared if she recognized him as

the butt molester. He smiled sheepishly and was relieved to see that she also

smiled back and turned her face away. Shruti kept her arm firmly on the seat rest

and even when Iqbal passed her and rubbed his bare thighs firmly on her bare

elbow she refused to take her hand away in defiance. She wanted to let him know

that she was not intimidated by him. Shruti in fact had recognized his face from the

crowd as the guy who had pushed her buttocks up the steps of the bus after the

piss break and now could clearly recall that he was one of the guys who was right

next to her and having his right hand firmly on her ass cheeks. Now seeing his

handsome face and also remembering that her husband had not minded it, she too

decided not to make a big deal of the incident. In fact she felt proud that she was

able to attract such a handsome younger guy even though they knew that she was

married. What the naïve innocent girl did not know was that college guys were

more attracted to hassle free married women than to unmarried young girls with all

their attitude and drama and who were high maintenance if they were beautiful.

Shruti was now keen to see the faces of the other young college guys to see if she

could recognize her molesters. But she did not have the guts to turn around and

look and decided to wait for their next stop and then look at the guys.

Like Reply
Old Uncle molests new bride Shruti

Old Uncle molests new bride Shruti

After about ½ an hour they reached the famous fort and everyone got out and

followed the conductor who acted as their guide up the dusty hillside.

The young unattached boys and men started showing off and walked fast up the

slope and the older couples walked up slowly. Few newly married couples straggled

behind looking at the flowers and some sat down below the shady trees and did not

wish to walk up the steep climb to see the fort.

As the path was narrow the couples were walking behind each other with Manoj and

Shruti behind Arvind and Priya and Mr. and Mrs. Khanna behind them.

Mrs. Khanna was having difficulty walking the steep climb but was very keen on

seeing the historic fort and after few meters asked Manoj for help saying,“Beta,

Zara madad karo please”. (Son please help me) and Manoj being a decent human

being replied, “No problem Auntyji, mera hath pakad kar chalo” and extended his

arm for the middle-aged MILF to hold and walk. This resulted in Shruti having to

give up her place next to her husband and having to walk next to the thrilled Mr.

Khanna who immediately held Shruti’s arm about her elbow for support. Actually

neither of them required help but the MILF Mrs. Khanna also became horny

watching the young couples openly making out in the bus and making the on

lookers excited also. Mr. Khanna had seen Shruti’s buttocks and pussy and knew

that the young girl knew that he had seen her private charms and hence felt the

need to get to know the young new bride better and hope to get more chances to

see her charms. As he was holding Shruti’s upper arm and walking his hand was

brushing her breast lightly with every movement. Shruti did not know what to do

and being a shy girl and out of respect for Mr. Khanna’s age she kept quiet. Mr.

Khanna knew that as newlyweds the husband was almost as much a stranger to the

new bride as he was. He knew that if he took a few liberties with her she would not

have the courage to object and create a scene and hence he now let go of her arm

and wrapped his arm around her waist at the back with his open palm firmly on her

left buttock cheek. Shruti let out a small yelp sound in shock as she did not expect

an older middle aged middle class gentleman to take such liberties with her a

stranger like the always horny college boys or slum dwellers.

Mr. Khanna gave her ass a squeeze and moved her forward as if guiding her with

her ass.

The entire crowd was ahead of them except for the bus driver who was a few

meters behind them and had a clear view of the interesting development right in

front of him. The bus driver and conductor had seen all sorts of stuff with all the

years of experience and nothing was shocking to them.

Shruti heard the footsteps behind her and turned around slightly and saw the

grinning driver who gave her a thumbs up and smile to carry on. Shruti started

blushing and turned red in colour.

When the whole group had reached the fort entrance the conductor asked the group

to wait at the entrance while he and the driver go pay for the entrance tickets.

When they did so, the group entered the fort entrance one by one and had to pass

through the metal detector and past armed security guards. As Shruti was at the

very end of the group and was followed by the conductor and driver, she heard the

driver tell the conductor,“Raju, budda iska gaand dabba raha tha aur is raand

mazzaa leh rahi thi”

(Raju, The old bugger was squeezing this whore’s ass and she was enjoying it)

Conductor: Khon sa budda Kumarji (drivers name)

(Which old bugger?)

Driver: Jo uske samne chal raha hai.Us budda)

(The old bugger walking in front of her. That old bugger)

Conductor: Oh. Khannaji. Salee harami iske saath mazza le raha hai aur harami ka

raand bibi is raand ke pathi ke saath mazza le raha hai)

(Oh. Mr. Khanna. The bastard is having fun with her and his whore wife is having

fun with this whore’s husband).

Shruti could hear clearly the conversation behind her and was horrified at the nasty

comments being passed by these low class driver and conductor about her but was

too shy as well as scared about saying anything to the crude low class driver and

conductor. She also knew that Mr. Khanna had been squeezing her ass all the way

up the hill from the bus to the fort and that was true.

So she knew that she could not tell her husband and so she quickly walked faster

and held on to Mr. Khanna’s arm and blushingly said in English, “Uncleji, Our driver

and conductor are talking dirty rubbish about me and you”

(Uncleji, Hamare driver aur conductor mere aur thumare bharee mein gandhe

ghande bathaeen kar rahee hai)

Uncleji: Why child? What are they saying?

(Kyon beti. Kya kehe rahe hai?)

Shruti: “The Driver is telling the conductor that you were squeezing my ass and I’m

a whore and was enjoying it. Also your wife is a whore and enjoying with my

husband.”

Mr. Khanna: “How does he know I was squeezing your ass?”

Shruti blushed a brighter red and said: Oh. Uncleji. He was walking a few steps

behind us when you were squeezing my ass. I turned a saw him and he gave me a

thumbs up and I did not say anything.

Uncleji was excited hearing this young new bride talking like this so innocently and

replied: Oh I see. Were you enjoying my squeezing your ass?

Shruti: WHAT?

Uncleji: Never mind. Just kidding. I will talk to them.

Shruti: Please do something or they may go around spreading this and telling

everyone that you squeezed my ass and I let you to do this and my husband may

come to know.

Uncleji was happy to hear this and said: No problem beti. I will take care of them

and slowed down and waited for the driver and conductor to catch up with them.

The driver and conductor had seen the girl rushing off and holding the old man’s

arm and talking in a serious way and they realized that she may have heard their

lewd talk and now they are going to get into trouble as they watched Mr. Khanna

stop and turn around and wait for them.

When they reached Mr. Khanna he stopped them and said “Kyon bhai log. Mien tum

dhono se kuch baath karna chahata hoon)

(Why my brothers. I want to talk to you both)

Saying this he guided the driver to the side behing one of the pillars and said “

Driver bhai. Kyon bhai mere chance par pani pher reha ho? Ladki garelu aur daraelu

hai aur pat jayejee.

Mujhe pahele mazza lane do aur shayed mujse chudwayajee. Phir tun dona mazza

le lo. Free ka maal sab mil ke mazza lenge. Kyo?”

(Driver brother. Why are you spoiling my chance of scoring with the young homely

scared girl?

Let me have some fun and maybe she will let me fuck her. Then you both can also

fuck her. Let’s share the free cunt and everyone enjoy it)

The driver and conductor were stunned at the development and were glad that this

high class middle aged gentle man was not getting them into trouble but was

offering them a chance to fuck such a beautiful young high class new bride if he was

able to succeed.

Driver: Thanks ji aur Sorry ji. Aaap try karo aur kuch madaad chaheyee tho hame

bathaooh.

(Thanks Sir and sorry sir. You try for her and if need any help then please let us

know.

Uncleji: Taab thak kise se kuch math bathaooh

(Till then don’t say anything to anyone)

Driver and conductor: Ok ji

Uncleji: Jab chance melega tab hum is kali ke sath mazza lenge. Tab tak sabra

karo.

(When we get a chance we will enjoy with this young girl. Till then be patient)

Say this Uncleji quickly went and caught up with the rest of the bus crowd and

smiled at Shruti and gave her the thumbs up as she now was with her husband and

Mrs. Khanna.

Shruti was still very anxious to know what had happened and after a few minutes of

walking in the fort she told her husband that she was tired and would sit in the cool

shade and wait there till they all visited the rest of the fort and came back.

Immediately Mr. Khanna offered to stay back and keep her company for security

sake saying that he too was tired and would not mind taking rest in the shade.

As Manoj was still escorting Mrs. Khanna and could not abandon her out of

politeness he accepted being assured that his wife was in safe hands of the middle

aged old man old enough to be Shruti’s father.

When the crowd was out of sight Shruti saw that they were all alone in the deserted

area she immediately caught Mr. Khanna’s arm and asked him, “Uncleji. Kya huaa

un kamina harami driver and conductor ke saath?

(Uncleji. What happened with the low class bastards?)

Uncleji replied that he had taken care of the situation and she need not be scared

now.

Hearing this Shruti was relieved and had tears in the eyes and Mr. Khanna

immediately hugged her and said, “Beti. Main hoon na. Kyon dharthe ho?

(Child. I am there. Why are you scared?)

Saying this, the dirty old man hugged her tightly and rubbed her back soothingly

and Shruti could feel his paunch pressed to her and she felt safe and secure in the

old man’s arms.

But this lasted only for a few seconds and the dirty old man lowered his left hands

and squeezed both the butt cheeks and pulled her tightly to his body and quickly

kissed her on the mouth. Shruti was shocked by this sudden change and gasped

and her mouth opened and the dirty old man immediately started French kissing

the young bride and pushed his fat long tongue deep into her mouth and sucked her

tongue. The young girl was inexperienced with men and did not know how to

extricate herself from his tight grip. Uncleji then pressed her right boob and her left

ass cheek and kept French kissing her and now as he had a hardon he pushed his

hips into Shruti’s groin and she could clearly feel his hard cock rubbing her thigh

and pelvic area.

Shruti’s pussy started getting wet at the unwanted assault on her body and her face

went red and she did not know what to do.

Luckily they heard some other new group of tourists approaching and Mr. Khanna

let go of the hapless girl and moved slightly apart cursing his luck.

Shruti was relieved and for some strange reason was disappointed as well. She had

never had a boyfriend or had such close contact with any man and this was all new

to her. Her heart was beating fast and she felt a tingling in-between her legs. It was

all new to her and her face was flushed red and she was unable to look Uncleji in

the eye and sat on the low wall in the shade as the new group of boisterous loud

people walked around them. Uncleji also sat next to her with a contended smile at

the turn of events as well as knowing now that he had a fair chance of fucking this

inexperienced girl if he could get her alone in a safe place for at least 15 minutes.

He now was sure that even though she would never willingly initiate sex he could

force her gently and eventually fuck her with just slight objection if the opportunity

arose to do so discreetly.

By the time the new crowd had dissipated, their bus group had returned and Mr.

Khanna and Shruti had joined them.

Manoj caught Shruti’s hand and had a worried look and asked her if she was Ok.

She smiled shyly at her new husband and nodded that she was Ok but feeling deep

inside that he was still a total stranger to her and she actually had come closer to

the dirty old Uncle than her husband. Also Uncleji had made more use of her body

for a longer time than her husband.

Her body felt feverish and her pussy felt damp and wet.

By the time they returned to the cool AC bus she felt emotionally drained.

Her husband kept talking and telling her about the fort as well as the fact that he

felt the old cougar was hitting on him. He laughed and Shruti smiled at him and

travelled in silence.

Shruti thought how ironic that whiles the dirty old man was hitting on her and

pawing her, his dirty old wife was hitting on her husband. It would be karma and

serve the dirty old man right if his wife was also misused in return. Shruti was not

mean or revengeful but the events of the past few hours was changing her and her

innocence was being eroded and thereby she was also now thinking that she should

now somehow see that Mrs. Khanna is also manhandled like she was by Mr.

Khanna.

Having these evil thoughts was exhausting for the innocent girl and she slightly

dozed off with her head on her husband’s shoulder

(to be continued)

Like Reply
torguyin-

Awesome boss
Awesome boss
I am back after a long time and an excited with the new talent.
At last a pure indian story with awesome personal photos and real life situations to excite.
Good boss. Keep going and if you dont mind my saying that your Mrs is sexy.
Do you have any naked photos to share.
Like Reply
torguyin-

Your MILF wife is sexy buddy
Your MILF wife is sexy buddy. These sort of real wife photos are rare.
I can see from one of the backside pics that she has huge sexy tits spilling out of her bra in the side WOW awesome sexy(if you dont mind my commenting).
Some photos of her tits (hopefully naked) will be awesome which I hope you share for us MILF lovers.
Both your story and life story with real pics are very exciting buddy.
Please keep updating both
Like Reply
Enjoy another pic till update

Thanks for the encouragement and glad that you are enjoying my MILF's pics.

Here are few pics of her beautiful massive breasts in bra. These are taken by me and

have also been posted in other forums.

Enjoy

[Image: ban.jpg]
Like Reply
My Milf's tits in bra

[Image: ban17a.jpg]

Like Reply
The story continues-The molestation continues

Thank you guys for your patience and encouragement.

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
The bus had slowed down and approached a road side modern motel and Dabba for

lunch and entered the courtyard and parked. The conductor loudly and crudely

announced that they will be stopping for an hour and everybody can have their

lunch or go to the toilet etc and not to delay the bus.

There were many other tour buses also parked there as this was a regular

lunch/dinner halt for the tour buses. The Dabba was a modern one, large dining

halls with AC also. It also had many shady trees under which some cots were laid

out and was the haunt of the lorry and bus drives and helpers/conductors who

preferred to sit and eat here. They also got free food as well as a bonus tips from

the Dabba Manager for halting the tour bus there and bringing business. Further

away from there was the toilets separate for men and women but besides each

other.

Manoj awoke from his nap and nudged his wife awake. Arvind turned around and

knelt on his seat and invited them to join them for lunch. Manoj and Shruti were

glad to have some company as they were still shy with each other and Priya told the

men to go ahead and she and Shruti will follow as she has to get some stuff from

her bag. Shruti also told Manoj to go ahead as she wanted to get a change of

clothes and fresh panties from her bag. Manoj was still sleepy and nodded his head

and followed Arvind out of the bus. Priya started searching her bag for a fresh pair

of panty as her panty was soaked in sweat and also her cunt juices. She whispered

that in Shruti’s ears and both started giggling. Shruti was trying to take her bag

from the overhead compartment but was unable to reach it. Most of the people had

rushed out of the bus and the last to leave were the college guys who had occupied

the last 2 rows of the bus. Iqbal was the last guy and Shruti did not notice the guys

passing by her till Iqbal stopped and asked her if she needed help to get her bag

down. Iqbal was a tall 6 footer guy and reached up behind Shruti to get her bag

down even before she could answer her acceptance. Shruti was standing between

the seats and Iqbal was leaning from the aisle. The other guys had stopped and

were waiting for their friend. They saw Priya taking out a fresh pair of panties and

stuffing it in her handbag. Iqbal had moved closer to Shruti and was leaning over

her and taking out the bag. He brought it over his head and Shruti bent down to

avoid the bag hitting her head and in that moment happened to push her bum into

Iqbal’s crotch. Iqbal already had a hardon just standing next to this beautiful new

bride and now his cock stiffened harder. Since he was wearing only shorts, Shruti

could feel his hard cock on her buttocks. Iqbal acted as if nothing happened and

placed the bag on the window seat and straightened himself. There was nobody

behind them on the bus and while Iqbal straightened he saw that Priya was facing

the front of the bus and he slowly dragged his hand over Shruti’s ass and cupped

her left buttock firmly. He then stood up straight and innocently asked loudly if the

girls wanted any other help. Shruti was shocked at the blatant and bold ass squeeze

and shook her head and Priya answered that they were OK and did not need any

help. Priya did not know that her new friend had just been molested and the guys

noisily exited the bus. Shruti’s face was flushed and her heart was beating fast. Her

buttock was also feeling sensitive with the firm ass squeeze and also the feel of the

hard cock. She quickly pulled out a salwar suit and a fresh panty from her bag and

stuffed it in her handbag and followed Priya out of the bus. Priya asked the

conductor for directions to the toilet and Shruti followed Priya in silence to the toilet.

They had a long walk as the toilet was way out in the back and they also had to

pass the lorry drivers relaxing on their cots (made of jute rope and a wooden

frame) and eating. One sweaty looking middle aged lorry driver was drinking beer

sitting on the kattiya (cot-normally provided in road side dabbas in India) with his

legs folded and lungi also folded up and passed a lewd comment at the girls and

rubbed his crotch vulgarly. He put down the beer bottle and picked up a large

banana from the fruit plate and asked them, “Kelaa chaaheaee kya? (Do you want

my banana?) With the other hand he was rubbing his crotch. His young helper boy

sitting at the foot of the cot laughed and also remarked, “Kelaa kaao aur mazza Lo”

(Eat banana and have fun).

Priya giggled and boldly replied, “Hammee aap ka kelaa nahi chahiyee. Hamara pass

hai.” (We don’t want your banana. We have our own-meaning that they were

married and had their own husband’s banana). Then looking at the helper she

laughed and remarked, “Tu khudd uska kelaa kaoo aur mazza ley-oh.”(You yourself

eat (suck) his banana(cock) and enjoy).

Both the driver and helper laughed loud and the driver remarked, “Kya phataka hai

bhai.” (What a fire cracker she it brother)

Shruti was shocked at Priya’s boldness and quickly held Priya’s hand tightly and

followed her silently.

They quickly passed that area and reached the toilet.

Priya looked at the startled speechless girl and told her, “You should not get scared

with men’s lewd comments. Also you should not show fear. That way they will leave

you alone.”

Shruti replied, “Priya didi-you are really very bold.”

They entered the toilet area and saw that it was very filthy and not possible for

Shruti to change clothes there. Priya gave Shruti her handbag and asked her to wait

and she was able to remove her panty and squatted down to piss facing Shruti with

the toilet door open. She was not shy to show her cunt to Shruti and Shruti also for

the 1st time saw another woman’s cunt face to face. She finished pissing and asked

Shruti for her panty from her handbag. She took the fresh panty from Shruti and

handed her soiled panty to Shruti saying, “Please hold this if you don’t mind.” Shruti

took the soiled panty saying, “no problem” and waited for Priya to wear her panty

and pull up her kameez and tie the nada. Priya then took her soiled panty and took

out a plastic bag from her handbag and put the panty in and then inside her hand

bag. She took Shruti’s bag and told her to have a piss fast as she was hungry and

the guys will be waiting for them. Shruti quickly pulled up her saree and pulled

down her panty and squatted down in front of Priya and started pissing. This was

the 1st time in her life she was showing her pussy to another woman. But Priya was

busy chatting away and did not seem to notice Shruti’s pussy. She was commenting

about the lorry driver and saying that she was sure that the fellow must be having a

huge cock etc. Priya was in fact clearly looking at Shruti’s pussy and making mental

notes to tell her husband. She knew that that info would make him hornier and the

person to benefit from that will be herself and Arvind will be highly excited and give

her a good banging that night. Shruti finished pissing and was about to pull up her

panty when Priya told her to change her panty and asked her to remove her soiled

panty. She had also taken out Shruti’s fresh pant and handed it over to Shruti who

took out her panty and handed the soiled panty to Priya. While doing so she had to

stand up straight with her saree full lifted above her waist giving Priya a good show

of her pussy. Priya took her soiled panty and placed it with her soiled panty in the

same plastic bag and put it back in her hand bag.

(to be continued)

Like Reply
Shruti changes her clothes( with a twist)

Shruti then said, “ Priya didi- Mujhe kapde change karnee hai. Patha nahi kahan

karoon. Yahan bahoot gandha hai.”

(Priya didi (elder sister)-I want to change my clothes. Don’t know where to do it.

This place is very dirty.)

Priya replied, “Lunch ke baad koi jagha doondejaee.”

(We will search for a place after lunch)

Saying this she started walking with Shruti quickly following her. When they

reached the lorry drivers area Shruti again held Priya’s hand tightly and walked fast.

The lorry drivers saw them and this time did not comment anything. The guy who

had commented also did not say anything but glared at them and massaged his

balls vulgarly and when Priya was right in front he lifted his lungi slightly and

flashed his large black balls and cock to her. Shruti who was also looking that way

past Priya at the lorry driver also saw the vulgar sight. She was shocked and her

mouth was open to see such a vulgar display of cock and balls. Priya did not look

scared but smiled at the guy boldly and at his display and walked past him. When

they were past the guys she remarked in Shruti’s ears, “Wow-what a fantastic big

fat cock and huge balls. Yumm. I would do him if I got a chance”

Shruti was again shocked to hear her new friend so openly admiring some strange

man’s genitals.

Priya looking at the shocked look of her new shy friend she continued, “Shruti my

dear, variety is the spice of life,” and laughed. “Also these labour type guys are

great fuckers and have great stamina and strength and last long and can definitely

make a girl cum by fucking hard. Trust me. I know” and she winked at the shocked

young inexperienced girl.

Shruti did not know how to answer that and by that time they had reached the

dining hall and saw their husbands waiting patiently for them along with Mr Kanna

and his wife Radha. Arvind introduced the older couple to Priya and Shruti and told

them that they will be sharing their table with them. Both Shruti and Manoj replied

that they had already met the older couple.

They quickly ordered food and when they had finished Priya remarked, “Manoj

bhayya, Shruti ko kapde badal na hai. Usko kahi le jaoo nah.” (Manoj brother,

Shruti wants to change her clothes. Take her someplace, no?)

Manoj immediately stood up to take Shruti but Radha told him, “Manoj beta, don’t

worry. I will take Shruti beti.(child)” And saying, that she held Shruti’s hand and

took her towards another direction. Radha told her that she had seen a store room

at the end of the building next to the kitchen when she had gone searching for the

toilet. When they reached the store room they saw that it was shut and there was a

man sitting at a table near the door doing some accounting work in a ledger with

some receipts in his hand. Radha firmly asked him if they could use the room for

her daughter to change her clothes and the man meekly agreed. Radha told Shruti

to go in and change her clothes and she will stand guard outside here. Shruti

immediately went inside and saw that the room was clean and was a storage room

for furniture items and was well lit by the large widows at the other end. It seemed

also safe and secure but she heard a sound near the large window at the end of the

room. She moved towards the large window at the end of the room. She could hear

a sound outside and peeped outside and saw an elderly bare chested man in a dirty

lungi chopping wood with an axe. Shruti was feeling naughty and horny and after

seeing Priya’s boldness she too decided to be bold. The man chopping wood was

facing the window and Shruti stepped in front of the window and asked him,

“Uncleji, time kya hai? (Uncle, what’s the time?). He looked up and saw a beautiful

young girl in a bright red saree inside the room and said, “Nahi malum beti” (don’t

know child).

Shruti then told him, “Mujhe kapde badlna hai.” (I have to change my clothes)

Agar koyee aye tho mujhe bathoo please.” (If anyone come please tell me)

The old man said, “teek hai beti. Tum kapde badloo aur mai daektha hoon.” (Ok.

You change your clothes and I will watch out)

Shruti felt safe inside the room and knew that the old man can’t harm her as he was

outside the window which had strong iron bars. She also remembered what her

husband had said -that they were all strangers and they were far from home and to

have fun. The day had been too exciting for her all day and she had seem so many

cocks and she had been seen naked by so many people and her body touched and

molested by strange hands that now she was so excited and horny. Shruti also

realized that she liked people watching her body and realized that she would not get

a better chance than this to expose herself in front of a strange man in a strange

place far from home and be so safe. So she faced the old man boldly but also

blushing, she started removing her saree. The old man was shocked seeing this and

expected her to change her clothes behind the furniture or on the side where she

will not be seen. He also knew that the room was large and had other places that

she could have changed her clothes. Seeing her removing her saree right in front of

him and that too facing him, he knew for sure that she wanted to expose herself to

him. Shruti kept removing the saree and the old man dropped his axe and moved

closer to the window. By the time she had removed the entire saree and was now in

her blouse and petticoat he had reached the window. His old cock was erect and

hard and he moved his hand inside his lungi and massaged his cock. Shruti was

excited to see the effect she was having on the old man and she untied the nada of

her petticoat and dropped it to the floor. Now she was standing in her panty and

jacket and looking at the old man masturbating his cock. He had lifted his lungi and

folded it in front fully till the waist and was fully exposed to the new bride and was

now openly masturbating his cock. Shruti saw that he had pure white pubic hair all

around his cock and balls and like all working class people had huge balls and black

large thick cock. Shruti looked around and saw that she was safe and she could

escape if she wanted to so she moved closer to the window and removed her jacket

and now was standing right next to the window just a foot away from the old man

with just the window in-between them. The window was a large one just a few feet

above the ground and going all the way almost to half the wall height. It was about

10 feet wide and had vertical iron bars. Shruti was now in full heat and fantasized

that the window was a door instead and that the old man could come in and fuck

her hard and fast.

He pussy was fully wet and she felt like openly rubbing her wet pussy in front of the

stranger but she was too shy and unused to any sexual experience and hence

controlled herself.

The old man looked the girl in her eyes and he immediately put his hand through

the bar and trying to tough her tits which still was covered by the bra but Shruti

slightly pulled back and softly told him, “Kaka, Dekna hai to dekho. Mein pura dekha

donga. Leikin hath math lagana nahi tho main kidki bandh kar doonga”.

Kaka(with respect) See if you want to but don’t touch. Otherwise I will shut the

window)

The old man was disappointed but he did not want to displease the beautiful young

girl and he was happy that she was willing to at least strip and show him her naked

body. Also he knew that is she got scared and screamed then people will come and

first beat him up and maybe even hang him from the nearest tree with the security officer

watching silently as he was a low class untouchable.

So he nodded and replied softly, “ Sorry beti. Tum intni sundar aur jawan ho ki

choone ki mann kartha hai”.

(Sorry child. You are so beautiful and young that I felt like touching you)

She told him to wait a bit and then turned around and removed her jacket, bra and

panty and stood fully naked but with her back to him. Shruti slightly shivered and

her legs felt weak. But she bit her tongue and mentally told herself that she may

never get another chance at such a safe situation to expose herself and that too to

a total stranger. This was also the 1st time that she was fully naked in front of any

man and she slowly turned around but not having the courage to look at him but

looked at the ground like a shy new bride with her new husband.

The old man was thrilled at the flawless young naked beauty in front of him and

asked her, “Nayee shadi huie kya.”(Are you newly married?)

Shruti answered, “Haan. Kal hee.”

Hearing this the old man was highly excited and asked her, “Suhag raat hui kay”

(Did you have your first night?)

Shruti was stunned at the old man’s boldness but felt excited to be talking about

sex with a total stranger. Also she knew that it was safe and exciting to talk to him

openly and answered, “Haanji. Par sirf 3 minit?” (Yes. But only for 3 minutes

meaning that the first fuck was too quick and lasted only 3 minutes?)

The old man was surprised at the bold answer and felt her disappointment at having

a unsatisfactory first night.

He realized that the young bride was ready to talk openly with him and boldly told

her, “Beti, Maine 40 minit le mare suhag raat mein. Bibi ko pura kush kar diya”.

(Child, I fucked 40 minutes on my first night and totally satisfied my wife”.

Shruti: Oh. Kaka apka bibi bahut lucky hai (Oh. Your wife is very lucky)

Old man: Beti, Aap chahe to main aap ko be kush kar saktha hoon. Chudwana

cahathe ho kya? (Child. If you want I can satisfy you also. Do you want to get

fucked)

Shurti smiled at the boldness of the old bugger and feeling safe as the old man was not aggressive like the lorry drivers, playfully teased him, “Kaka,

Kaisae karojee(Shruti was too shy to use the chudai word). (Tum tho bahar ho aur

mein kamrae main bandh hoon”

(How will you fuck me? You are outside and I’m inside a locked room?)

The Old man replied--------------------
(to be continued)

Like Reply
Shruti and the Old man continued( 1st version)

Thanks for your patience,
I'm continuing the story from Shruti and the old man.
I wrote 2 versions. I will post both and readers can decide which post I use further to continue the story to keep up the excitement.

(Version 1)

(First Version)
Old man: Beti, Aap chahe to main aap ko be kush kar saktha hoon. Chudwana cahathe ho kya? (Child. If you want I can satisfy you also. Do you want to get fucked)
Shurti smiled at the boldness of the old bugger and playfully teased him, “Kaka, Kaisae karojee(Shruti was too shy to use the chudai word). (Tum tho bahar ho aur mein kamrae main bandh hoon”
(How will you fuck me? You are outside and I’m inside a locked room?)

The old man replied, “Beti, Room ke side mein ek choota darwaza hai oos almarah

ke peecha. Aaap under se kundi kolo tho darwaza kul gayaeji aur mein under kisi ke

dekae bina andar aa saktha hoon”

(Child. There is a small door on the side of the room behind that cupboard. If you

open the latch the door will open and I can come inside without anyone seeing me).

Shruti laughed at the optimistic horny old bugger and was surprised that the slum

dwelling low class labourer thought that it was so easy to fuck a high class educated

young beautiful girl and that too a 1 day young bride.

But she also felt bad to be a cock tease and being superstitious she thought that it

was bad karma to torture the nice old man further.

She giggled and softly told him, “Kaka, mera Bus 15 minit mein nikal jayega tho

mujhe sirif 5 minit hai kapde badal ne ke liye aur mera pati ke pas wapas janne ke

liye. Aur aap bol rahe thae ki aap 40 minit chu… chu… chudai kar sakthe ho aur

mujhe kush kar sakthe ho.”

(Kaka, My Bus will leave in another 15 minutes and I have only 5 minutes to change

my dress and go back to my bus and husband. And you said that you can fu… fu…

fuck for 40 minutes and satisfy me)

Shruti was now in a hurry and wanted to explain quickly in a language that the old

man can understand and satisfy him not to create a scene. So to satisy him she told

him, “

Aaaj chudai ke liye time nahi hai. Kabhi Delhi aaye tho mujse milna aur dektha hai.

Teek hai kaka”

(Today we don’t have enough time to fuck. If you come to Delhi come and meet me

and we will see”)

The old Kaka was disappointed but happy that the beautiful young new bride was

willing to get fucked by a low class commoner like him and he was pleased with her.

He told her, “Beti, aaap Delhi ke ho? Bahut acha. Mere bati jo aap ka umar ka hai,

wo be Delhi mein naukrani ke kam karti hai. Who bahut imandhar aur saaf sutra

hai. Aaagar apko naukrani chaheae tho mere beti ko bula lena. Mein bhi use dekne

kabhi khabi Delhi atha hoon.)

(Child. You are from Delhi? Very good. My daughter who is of your age works as a

house maid in Delhi. She is very honest and clean. If you want a housemaid then

you can call her.)

Before Shruti could reply he asked, “ Aaab iska kya kare” (Now what to do with this

) and pointed to his hard lund(cock).

“Beti, agar aap isko apne Mulayam se haath se hilaoge tho 2 minit mein pani nikal

gayeja aur aap kapde pehan ke nikal sakthe ho”

(Child. If you shag my cock with your soft hand then I will cum in 2 minutes)

Shruti knew that she had led on the naïve gentle old man and felt bad for him and

being a decent loving girl she thought that she cannot leave him like this (bad

karma) and also was in a hurry to get dressed and leave.

So she went close to the window and reached through the bar and with shaking

hand shyly caught hold of the silky hard cock which throbbed in her hand in

excitement and became harder. The old man was in heaven as he had never felt

suck a soft and tender grasp of his lund (cock). Both he and his wife and all the

other women that he had fucked (and who had held his cock) in his life were

labourers with calloused rough hands.

Shruti was holding the 1st cock in her life and that to that of a stranger she had met

a few minutes back. She had not even seen her husband’s cock let alone held it

(just felt it in her virgin pussy for couple of minutes).

Now she was masturbating a total stranger.

Now the old man was excited that he too put his hand inside the window and looked

at the young girl being so nice to him and waited for her to object. But she just

looked directly in his eyes and did not object but was concentrating on moving her

slim small hands on this massive large round object.

The old man lightly placed his right palm on her right boob and Shruti for the 1st

time was now feeling a man’s hand on her naked boob. It was rough and she

moaned, “aaah”.

The old man was a gentle guy and he knew that his hands were rough and his palm

was calloused so he just gave a small squeeze and lowered his hand to cup her

naked protruding camletoe and squeezed it gently. The pubic hair was so fine and

soft that he played with her pubic hair and the clit that was already engorged was

very sensitive and within seconds her body went stiff and she came with a soft

sound.

Shruti involuntarily squeezed his hard cock harder and the old man came jerking

his hips and squirted his cum with force a number of times.

The angle of his cock and the hard forceful squirting of his cum directed it directly

inside the window and splashe on the surprised girl. She had never in her life seen a

cock cumming and her hand and stomach area was splashed with white gooey cum.

Shruti had let go of the cock and stepped backwards and quickly caught the 1st

piece of cloth she could lay her hands on and wiped her stomach and hands of all

the sticky cum. When she finished wiping she had calmed down and noticed that

she was holding a cum drenched panty. She knew that she could not wear it now

and threw it on the window sill.

The old man was scared that he had upset the nice young girl by cumming on her

silken body and waited in horror.

But after cleaning herself and pulling on her clothes quickly she turned and smiled

at him sweetly.

The old man was relieved seeing the sweet smile and pointed at the panty on the

window sill and asked, “ Beti.Isko Nahi pehanna hai kya?

(Child.Don’t you want to wear this?)

Shruti: “Nahi Kaka. Yeah tho puree geelee ho gayee hai. Aaap he raklo”

(No Kaka. This is fully wet. You keep it)

The old man was thrilled and he quickly grabbed the panty and wiped and cleaned

his flaccid cock a little more and turned around and went to get his clothes. He

quickly shoved the wet panty in his large shirt pocket and wore only his lungi as

before.

This all took less than a minute but by the time he turned back he noticed that the

girl was gone. He wanted desperately to get her address and phone # but knew that

he could not follow her for that. He sadly sat down on a log and his cock was getting

hard again and he rubbed it over the lungi and was still dazed at his luck.

Shruti quickly wore her salwar kmeez without her panty and went out. Luckily her

hair was the same and not dishevelled. Her hand and body was smelling of cum so

when she went outside the room, Shruti wuickly moved and without even looking at

Radha aunty she told Radha aunty to go back and she would go to the toilet and

come. Radha aunty asked her if she should also come with her but Shruti told her

that she knew the way and she will be back in 5 minutes and she wanted to go to

the toilet. Radha understood and told her that food in such places will upset the

stomach and left in the other direction. Shruti quickly walked towards the toilet and

saw that the vulgar lorry driver was still sitting and drinking there.

The other drivers had left and he and his helper were the only ones there.

He again showed her his cock and made a dirty hand gesture of fucking. Shruti was

annoyed with him and walked past him and when she reached the toilet and saw

that it was luckily deserted. She went to the tap and washed her hands and quickly

opened the nada and wiped her stomach and pubic hair with damp hand so as to

wipe the smell as well as not wet her clothes.

She quickly washed her face and straightened her hair and clothes and walked

quickly out and passed the leering vulgar Lorry drivers without acknowledging their

presence and not hearing their lewd suggestions and quickly went and joined her

husband and their new friends. Manoj who had been told by Radha about her upset

stomach had a worried look on his face and inquired if she was OK. She smiled at

him and said that she was better and they all walked towards the bus. When they

reached the bus Shruti told Priya to stay outside with her for some fresh air and

asked the men to go inside if they wanted. As the AC bus was nice and cool the men

went inside and after some time even Priya went inside. Shruti waited till the college

guys came towards the bus and when they had reached the bus door she stepped

towards the bus. Again they helped her inside squeezing her buttocks but this time

Shruti was ready for the molestation and boldly reached back and felt Iqbal’s cock.

Since Iqbal was wearing loose shorts (latest style), Shruti was able to reach inside

and hold his hard cock. This was the second cock she was holding in her life and all

within few minutes of each other. Iqbal was not expecting this retaliation from the

shy bride and was shocked to see that the shy young bride had become so bold

within a few hours. Shruti smiled at him wickedly and walked confidently inside the

bus. No longer was she the shy young bride but now was a turning into a bold slut.

It was still early noon and the conductor played a recent Bollywood hit movie DVD

but Shruti was exhausted with the highly sexual and emotionally draining day with

all the non-consensual molestation as well as her emerging sexual liberation in the

form of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

So she napped peacefully next to the window and her ignorant husband watched the

movie without knowing that his new shy innocent virgin young bride had been

manhandled by so many other men from the same bus and her ass had been

squeezed, tits squeezed, kissed by the respectful uncleji sitting behind them and

also had watched a grown man masturbate as well as had seen so many different

cocks and felt a few cocks, masturbated one cock and had been splashed by a

strangers cum.

It had been a very busy and tiring day for the new honeymoon bride.

(to be contiuned)

Like Reply
kishkumar1010 -

Wowwwww....she is getting bold.... makes it so hot.. waiting for second version.. i like to appreciate ur writing as ur decidied to put 2versions and make the reaaders to select it.. thanks thank much for such decision for ur respect towards ur readers.. u r one atep ahead of a good writer
Like Reply