Adultery Seduction of Isha, the happy house wife by elder_guy
Story :- Seduction of Isha, the happy house wife

Written by elder_guy
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Seduction of Isha, the happy house wife

Hi, I am Rohit working in an MNC and was in charge for an area. I am in middle age at 42 yrs and good looking for my age. There were several sales personnel reporting to me. Avinash is one such, in early thirties, quite good in marketing and has done well. I considered him as one with potential to come up in career.

We used to meet at social functions like birthdays and even socialize with having a couple of drinks and diner. We were having a party and I asked colleagues to bring their wives along for an evening of fun, joy and make merry. It is here that I met Isha his wife. Isha is 29 years (of course I came to know later only). Isha is not a pencil figure that we see now. She is obviously a happily married lady and they have not planed on having a kid yet. She is 5’.2” and at first look she looks no different, just a happy housewife, more so because she is a bit voluptuous, has a good pair of tits, fair complexion and has brown eyes and black hair. I noticed she is wearing body hugging clothes and a blouse that shows some hem line but then these days it is all too common in cities. Nothing really that flutters a man at first glance. But as she was introduced to me and we began chatting, I realized she is special, has a nose that attracts attention and possibly tells you she is very independent and those lovely brown eyes are full of expression and are naughty some times. She has very sensuous lips that you will find hard to resist if one is with her for a longer period. All in all I found her attractive. During our chat and I found her talking freely. She told me she would like to wear modern dresses and I teasingly asked her whether she wants to wear deep cut and she replied yes in proper places. I teased her further saying that I would like to be at that place and see her in different and attractive attire with a deep cut blouse. She just laughed.

Let me say here that I am no saint and I had my share of adventures and I did sleep with a few of my colleagues. But I am attracted to this house wife who to me was sexy all the way. I felt though looks like a contented wife she can be hot. So I started thinking of seducing this lovely woman and along with Isha there were several other wives and lots jokes and harmless flirting is on. I enjoy flirting with these women which some times leads to screwing them too later.

Hi I am Isha and I was introduced to Rohit and I found him mixing and chatting freely despite being in senior position. As we were chatting he suddenly told me Isha I find you very sensuous. I was not anticipating any such comment and just blushed and replied I am just a housewife. As I was replying Mrs. Hitesh (Ritu) overheard and asked Rohit, Rohit then what about me. Ritu is wearing revealing clothes and as she leaned lots of cleavage can be seen. Rohit obviously feasting on the clev replied do you really want an honest opinion. Ritu said yes and then Rohit said, you are not beautiful certainly and as the color was lost on her face he added and you are not sensuous too. Color was totally drained of Ritu’s face as women always want compliments. Rohit then said hold let me complete and then added mischievously that Ritu you are dressed to kill and you will make every man here hard. Ritu blushed and said you are very naughty today. For Good measure Rohit added if I have 2 more drinks my hands will be all over you and he was looking at her tits and indicating where the hands will be. Ritu was sporting and said then call me after you finish those 2 drinks and before going allowed the pallu to fall and bent and showed her big tits and even her nip can be seen. Quite a lot of flirting but strangely I began enjoying this and enjoying company of Rohit. He of course moved around mixing with other men and women too...

As the evening progressed there is Vinnie, ravishing at her age of 40 and also showing her ample bosom. She asked Rohit so what are the plans and the reply came straight that he planned to have a few more drinks and hoped some middle aged women will lay him, again feasting on her tits. Vinnie being older was quick to give even better show of her tits making her pallu fall and teasingly asked why an experienced woman and why not a young girl. Teasing further saying you are old and may desire young woman. He replied that after all the drinks, jokes laughter etc he would like to be passive and an older women can take charge for a change. This made every one laugh as all understood that all this was in lighter vein especially because Rohit and Vinnie’s husband are good friends. Unknowingly I began to like Rohit and like his company as life has become very routine of late and even sex with hubby is also becoming routine affair. There was more flirting and clearly the people were enjoying the evening in full. Ritu retuned too and showed her tits again to Rohit and asked if he finished 4 and he merely replied no and pricked her ass. Lot of women married and in the age of 30 to 40 were clearly enjoying the party and showing their tits too. And Rohit was flirting with many. I found that Rohit has not flirted with me though I was with him for quite some time. Just before dinner he said Isha give me your mobile so I can call you. What came over me I do not know but I gave my mobile no without even asking why he wants to talk to me. Later as we were leaving I saw Vinnie and her husband leaving with Rohit in same car and some how I felt a little jealous for unexplained reasons. My husband told me as I looked at the car that they stay in same locality and as such Rohit drops them home. It is only much later I came to know she is one of his specials.

We went home and all the drinks, flirting made me horny and we were nude in minutes and I kissed Avinash passionately and Avinash was horny and he started sucking my tits and then kissed my navel putting his tongue to action. He then started from toe and kissed thighs and then began eating of my pussy as his lips were sucking my clit, his tongue was eating my pussy. Oh what a sensation? What a pleasure a man can give to woman with his lips and tongue. Then to do justice to him we went in to 69 and I worshipped his cock really and he said Isha you seem very horny today. I reached orgasm with his eating skills. I was in heaven I later rode him asking him to suck and lick my tits as I rode him. Avinash was surprised at my passion and that night I made him to fuck me again and again. He fucked me 3 times and I sucked his cock in the morning to start the day. He was hard and we fucked again like animals in lust. I thought thanks to an evening of fun and frolic; we had passionate and wild sex. But deep inside me I was asking myself whether I am thinking of Rohit? Up till now I am loyal to Avinash and have never thought of having an affair or getting laid.

A couple of days went by but no call has come and then a week went by and I thought Rohit has forgotten totally and probably asked the mobile no to tease me. I cannot explain why I waited for the call nor why I felt disappointed but truth was I was disappointed. Strange that a happily married housewife like me should give mobile no and feel disappointed and even unhappy that he did not call.
to be contd......
[+] 4 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Again I was asking my self why I should bother for the call especially because my husband is not aware that I am expecting the call. Then on a Saturday morning, almost 15 days after the party, my mobile rang and Rohit said Hi Isha, how r u dear. He then asked are you free and I will be happy if you can join for lunch. I was not expecting any such invitation and Avinash was out of town. He said come over and we will have lunch and then I will drop you and go home. Before I can decline the invite as I do not want to go like that, he said we will meet at Residency and have a chat over lunch and then go home as feeling bored. So I joined for lunch but after arriving I felt reassured as it was a big restaurant and many people are having lunch. My tension was released and we spent a good couple of hours, he having drinks and me having soft. I did not realize that I have taken steps that will change my life. Then as we were leaving Rohit just hugged me and said thanks for spending time and I felt him hugging me a little longer and l felt my tits press on his chest. In the car he just casually placed his hand on my legs and started chatting and moving his hands higher on to my thigh. Instead of asking him to remove I began enjoying and thus encouraged his hands roamed freely. While dropping me home he hugged me again and went home saying bye we will meet again. I entered the house and wondered how I went and had lunch without Avinash knowing it and why I allowed him to touch and feel my thighs and I honestly enjoyed all this from him. Another couple of weeks passed and again I was unhappy he has not called. Little did I realize the delay is to make me wait and feel happy when the call comes? The call came and he said Isha, we will go for Lunch this time to a special place and we will meet on Saturday. Again I was taken by surprise and said a yes without any thinking and not realizing that Avinash is again not in station this time too. He then said wear those modern clothes and deep cut blouse and I did that Saturday.

I dressed in tight jeans and in a top with a deep v cut. Rohit picked me at about 10 am and drove straight out of town and when I asked he said special place and that increased suspense. Little did I realize today is going to be totally different and will change my life decidedly. Finally we arrived at a place. It was a resort. The car drove in and we went in to a cubicle (small place) with has half round seating sofa and a round table. Excellent furniture, a couple of good paintings. The entire place was real good. But what makes it special. Well the cubicle has on two sides glass fittings and as the curtains were drawn out the view I had was wonderful. One side it has beautiful lawn stretching over a long space and on the other side a very big beautiful garden with flowers all over like tulips, roses, chrysanthemum, daffodils, and so many others. Oh my what a beautiful and pleasant scenery. Within the garden are small water ponds with flowers in them. It was just beautiful all the way. It looked as a paradise on earth.

Somewhere in the lawns and garden you also see a couple and from a distance it is obvious that they are having some kind of foreplay. My mind was racing, oh how can they make such display so openly. I was very happy and simply was in total admiration of the place. Rohit ordered drinks for himself and mock tails for me and some snacks.

We were sitting in that half round sofa type seating which is so comfortable and I noticed Rohit sitting much nearer this time. He turned and asked Isha how you like it and my reply was absolutely beautiful and lovely place. A special place for a special person, glad u liked he said to me. Inside of me I thought this must be pretty expensive and Rohit confirmed later it was indeed very expensive. Drinks and snacks were served and the waiter left and we slowly started sipping drinks and I noticed that already Rohit’s hand has on my legs and caressing them. The mood, obviously because of the ambiance of the place, was undoubtedly highly romantic and he did not find much discouragement from me. Rather I was enjoying it and moved closer to him. Taking this as cue his another hand proceeded to my belle and before I said Rohit what is this and that too in public, I heard suddenly, Isha dear can I kiss you. Rohit this is not correct, I am married woman and any one can see us and he said these glasses are one side and no one can see and asked me to check myself. Indeed everything was taken care and while from inside we had a very beautiful view from outside all one can see is that some persons are there and cannot recognize them. When I was back he proceeded with his hands on my legs and then just bent and kissed me on my lips and his other hand was on my navel. Oh how tasty are your lips? Exclaimed Rohit and proceeded to plant another kiss this time for a longer period and the mood of the moment was such that my apprehensions were swept away and I opened my mouth to allow his tongue to play and respond. Rohit is obviously an excellent kisser and continued to kiss me passionately on the lips and then showered kisses by kissing every inch of my face. His hands started playing with my novel and he was tweaking my nipple from over the T He lifted T and had his hands on my tits pushing the bra away. I felt pleasure running through my veins and it looked as if my whole body is in state of pleasure by his actions. I have been well and truly seduced and knowing this he said Isha you are so lovely so beautiful and so sexy. He sipped his drinks again and this time it was me sitting closer and feeling his legs and caressing them and lifting his T and playing with his nips.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
I was well and truly beyond all reservations and all I wanted was to be in this pleasurable moods. He hugged me closer and started kissing my neck and then going lower to my hem line. By this time the drinks were over and he ordered again and this time asked the waiter to keep in room another surprise for me. As the waiter left, he removed my bra and started playing with my nips and fondling my tits and in a hushed tone said honey they are so good and they need to be worshipped. All I can think of was push my tits in to his mouth for him to start licking and sucking them. He alternated but suddenly I realized that the waiter will come. He naughtily replied not to worry, here no one dares to disturb us and the order will go to room. He continued his treatment and his tongue was circling my nips and kissing my aureoles and his hands were tweaking my other nip and fondling my other tit. Oh and I was in heaven. This man sure knows how to make a woman happy. His tongue work went on for about 15 mins and I have had my first orgasm of the day without even being touched on my pussy. So my seduction was complete and I cummed just from his skills of licking and sucking my tits. So after this initial foreplay, we moved in to an adjoining room which again is having same wonderful view but has a king-size bed and a shower too.

As we entered he kissed me again with total passion and lifted my top and threw it in to a chair and removed my bra and dropped my jeans and I was just in my panty. I must admit thoughts of cheating Avinash have come to me but the shear pleasure I am getting did not allow mind registering such thoughts other than anything except enjoying this exotic bliss. I in turn made him shed his jeans and his T Rohit sat on the bed and just was looking at my nakedness and I asked him as to why he is staring at me? Rohit said when u see a beauty like the eyes take time to enjoy all of such beauty and my eyes are getting such pleasure that the eyes are refusing to do anything except drink your heavenly body. He then proceeded to suck my tits and then lick every inch of my C cup and then lick the nips and suck them and bite them in what he calls tit worshipping. He then removes my panty and I take the cue and make him naked too and he lifts me and puts me on that big bed. Oh what sensation? So soft, so comfortable that you feel totally relaxed and Rohit then shifts his attention to my belly and his tongue swirls on it and he pushes his tongue in as if he is tongue fucking my navel. Avinash has never done and this man is making me possibly to reach an orgasm without me touching his dick. So I just start feeling his cock and my hands start rubbing the cock and he moans. He then goes lower and his tongue reaches my thighs and then finally my pussy. He kisses my lips and sucks them. He then puts his tongue deep in to my pussy in a couple of strokes and his lips start sucking my clit. He alternates between sucking my clit and kissing my pussy lips and quietly proceeds to have his tongue deep in my pussy now doing it deeper and quicker and sucking my clit which looks as if it has swollen by then.. Waves of pleasure sweep my body and I have my orgasm No 2.

He completely devours the juices and then comes up and says Isha come taste your juices and kisses me transferring my juices to my mouth and I tasted my own juices for the first time. I then feel I must be part of action and go down and take his cock in mouth and kiss it all over. As my lips encircle the cock and I go up and down I use my tongue to kiss his lower shaft and swirl it over and he says oh Isha You are a real good cocksucker, come on suck me good. He however shifts and wonder why? He reverses and has begun eating my pussy again. What a sight? Imagine a scenario of two naked and lustful humans having a view of wonderful lawns and such a beautiful garden with exotic flowers and making love merrily. I could take no more and tell, Rohit now I need you inside me, come fuck me, oh fuck me hard. After I said these words, I was shocked at my own words but this day has been beyond such things and thoughts. He then puts his cock in my pussy and teases and I tell Rohit no more teasing fuck me now. He says why don’t’ you fuck me first Isha and quickly lays back and pushes me on to him and I lower my pussy in to his 7” cock. I would have loved to say it is 10” monster but it is 7" or slightly over.
I move over and push my pussy in to the rock hard cock and move up and then completely down taking all of his cock in to my wet and hot pussy. My muscles squeeze his hardness as I fuck him true and well and he has the chance to taste my tits again and he plays with the bouncing tits, licks sucks, bites and even kisses despite all the bouncing. I could take no more of such pleasures I reach my orgasm and almost pass out. He stops a while allows me to rest and come back As I begin to bounce up and down on his hard cock again, he takes now more active part and he too reaches his climax and his warm cum shoots in to my pussy in 5 to 6 spurts and I reach my own at the same time. My faithful and loyal married pussy has been invaded with cum of another man. The juices leak over and the sheets get wet.

End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck in the room, totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings ,beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
End of round one for the day and we now start having drinks and snacks again, ordered earlier. We had some highly delightful and joyous fuck , in the room and totally naked, surrounded by shear natural and beautiful surroundings, beyond my imagination in my wildest dreams. The ecstasy and the pleasures I felt in the past hour or more, I have never felt in my entire life. I can say I was just swept with waves of pleasure. But I soon realized it is just the beginning of the day’s pleasures.

The drinks Rohit ordered were already placed in the room and Rohit hands me mine and takes his and we relax on the bed itself. He is slowly sipping in his drink and starts chatting with me saying Oh Isha you are so lovely, so sensuous and I really loved you riding me. I lay there sipping my drink and turn and rest my hand on his chest, playing with his hair and playing with his nips, enjoying the company of this vibrant man and yet looking out and drinking the beautiful sight of the garden with exotic flowers on one side and a lovely lush garden on the other side, a breathtaking scenario of shear natural grandeur created by the persons who worked to make it a most romantic place. I continued to fondle his nips and Rohit said suddenly come Isha give me a big kiss and I leaned over and kissed him on his lips the mouths opened and we French kissed for quite a long time. The liquor and the salvia made it in to something special I believe and I kissed him for quite a long time, may be for about 10 minutes. All along Rohit was caressing my head and my hair but he now pulled me closer to kiss me again and again. He then leaned over put me on my back and showered kisses, rather rained kisses on my face, forehead, lips, ear lobes every where . I was pleasantly surprised at this rain of kissing but they are giving me and taking me to an erotic joy not experienced so far by me. Isha my dear I want to kiss you from head to tow so saying he moved to kiss my neck and then to chest. He lowered himself to my belly and I felt big disappointment at not being licked and sucked in my tits. From belly he moved to navel where he played with his finger and again waves of pleasure swept my body. He then again went down and started raining kisses from toe and slowly up the knees and then my thighs. But after all these kissing, he has touched neither the tits nor the pussy and I was wondering why. I was to know soon. He took a few sips of his drink and then he started playing with my tits kissing one and playing with nip of another while his other hand moved to my pussy and was playing with the clit. He sucked my nip and gave love bites too. As narrated earlier he is an excellent worshipper of tits and I was being pleasured beyond any imagination because of the magic of his hands and the power of his tongue play. To me it looked his tongue is more powerful than his cock at that moment of shear joy. On my part I was playing with his cock, making a slow hand job. He stopped awhile and then moved to give me a wonderful pussy eating experience. He first started by kissing upper part of thighs and moved to my pussy lips. He used his fingers to gently part and his tongue moved in expertly in to my pussy and he pushed his tongue deeper and deeper so much that his nose was also moving in to my pussy. At the same time his lips were trying to suck my clit or alternated by licking the pussy and sucking my clit which by now has swollen and Rohit was enjoying sucking my clit. He was pausing and making his tongue go round in circles both on pussy lips and surrounding areas sending me in to new waves of pleasures. Rohit’s tongue was going deeper now and possibly found my G-spot too and he was fucking me with his tongue. I climaxed and Rohit happily and greedily took all my pussy juice and said woh? Isha so tasty is your juice; no MNC can match this taste, he came on top and kissed me transferring my juices to my tongue and I tasted my own juice. Having been pleasured it is time for repayment and I went in to a 69 and I promptly went down and took his now rock hard cock in my mouth, mmmmmmmmm it was so good and taaaaaaaaaaasty. I first licked it with my tongue, learning from him my tongue licked his underside of the shaft and then the upperside and then circling it. I then put my tongue to good use on the third eye, hmmmmmmm he moaned. He took off from eating my pussy and said oh isha dear you are an expert cock sucker, I have never been pleasured like this, which made me suck his cock with more lust. This time he was finger fucking me and eating my pussy and sucking my clit, all three alternating each act, this man sure knows how to pleasure a woman. As he was doing all these his hands were groping my tits, tweaking my nips and then fondling and pressing my tits softly. And then came the surprise as he took the ice-cream and put a spoon on my pussy, rather in side my pussy. Oh such chilled one inside sent me tingling and he started eating it out and he continued to eat the ice-cream from my pussy. Not to be outdone in this I asked Rohit I want to do a matching act and he said put the whisky from my glass and drink it from my hard cock darling and though I normally do not drink, I was carried by events. So I started putting the whisky on his hard cock and drinking the drops. Believe me it was ecstasy for sure. And as he was eating my pussy and then started sucking my tits too, this time he dropped whisky on my nips and began drinking the drops, rather sucking those tit-whisky drops. This was too much for me and I climaxed again and we relaxed for a short time before he continued the erotic foreplay again. Only this time I said, Rohit fuck me now fast and hard and take me doggy. He said as u like and wishes isha, today is all yours.

I moved and went on all fours putting my ass seductively up and as I did so felt I have become a slut really. This thought was both a sense of shock as I suddenly realized I have become a cheating wife and another man’s slut but also thoroughly enjoying the action. Rohit kissed by bum and slapped lightly before I told him to stop teasing and fuck me and he immediately entered me from behind with a simple jerk and my pussy is already well lubricated and so he entered easily and began the fuck slowly. He was fucking me slowly with a rhythm

But soon he took his cock out and I shouted aloud as to why he is withdrawing???? Rohit fuck me i shouted to him.

Like Reply
Here is an update, unless there is some encouragement i will not post further updates.

He started to place at my brown hole and tried to enter. I have never been fucked anal before and as such he was finding it difficult to enter and e applied jelly and tried but still there is lot of pain and I asked Rohit to withdraw but he was in no mood I think and with a little force first the head entered and I felt lots of pain and cried out too. But over a few more thrust he finally entered me telling me all along relax Isha The pain was so severe I cried out. Rohit said Isha Relax, you will certainly enjoy this too. He leaned forward and with one hand started playing with my clit and pussy and with the other hand was fondling my tits alternatively and this triple attack on my bum, pussy and tits was making me forget my pain which is still intense. Rohit stayed put for some time before beginning to fuck me slowly and as I relaxed the lubrication also was taking effect and movement became easier. My pain slowly turned in to pleasure and I was pushing my hips back at Rohit who by now picked up enough speed and I got drowned in pleasure and joy. I was continuously moaning and urging on Rohit to fuck faster and hard. My virgin back hole has been opened and I was being shown new pleasures and climaxed soon. Rohit now finding the in out movement smoother picked up speed and was going full blast and he lasted I think for a full 20 minutes before he blasted his load in my back hole. I must have climaxed at least 3 times in these 20 mins or so.

We cleaned ourselves up had lunch and slept in each others arms, me cuddled up to him and kissing him lightly on the chest and neck but we were spent and tired and drifted off to sleep and must have slept for a couple of hours before we woke up and had coffee to relax and enjoy the scenario. It was about 5 in the evening and Rohit proposed that we can have a shower together.

Like Reply
I went in to shower and Rohit followed and he gave an order, possibly another round of drinks and snacks. He joined me soon and by that time I ensured mild hot water, warm but not too hot really and as the water started flowing our heads, (both of us were wearing shower caps) the water felt so good on my body. Rohit moved closer to me and hugged and we were face to face and soon started smooching and then the French kiss. As our lips locked and tongues swirled inside the mouths, the water that flowed was finding its own passage. It touched on the forehead or just above eyes made its way through the nose and it too kissed our lips only to find our chin and flow towards my tits and what a tingling sensation, two bodies deep in embrace, my tits crushed on his chest and the streams of hot water flowing thru the tits and over the tits too. It is a sensation beyond words. The water then flowed down touching my pussy and his cock and finally touching the floor. It is also flowing through my ass cheeks and it is playing with brown hole too. And this process was continuous since the water is flowing through continuously and we were wildly kissing each other and caressing our backs and Rohit being the naughty fellow he is he started fondling my tits and caressing my ass alternatively.

We decided to soap each other and I took the soap and started soaping Rohit all over. I applied on his hands and then on his chest, belle and all over his legs and thighs too. Yes readers I have not forgotten his lovely manly cock. I kissed his third eye gave it a swirl and applied my tongue all over his shaft and he was moaning by now Isha dear you are a real cock sucker etc. What a sensation I sucking his cock and water gushing in going all over me and over his cock too, an experience every one should have. I then soaped his manhood, thighs and other parts of the body lovingly and then soaped his face. He returned the compliment and soaped and fondled my tits and sucked and licked my nips and as he sucked a tit he tweaked the other nip and the other hand was playing with my pussy down under. Bending down he kissed the clit, rather sucked it and then took each pussy lip separately in to his mouth and remember the water was flowing all over us. Rohit increased the flow and the water was kissing my pussy and I felt totally relaxed and was enjoying the joy of having a shower together. Then Rohit pushed his tongue in to the deep layers of my pussy, I feel his tongue seems to get extended hen it is in my pussy, and his fingers are fondling my clit and his mouth is kissing the pussy. I just screamed and reached my orgasm. This man has made me cum every time without a cock and I have not reached orgasm when Avi, my hubby screwed me on many occasions. By now both of us are horny and we felt it is time to be consumed by love and fuck each other.
to be contd....
Like Reply
Quote:NeverCamebefore :-

Main Mumbai me rahata hun. Aur Sarkari Karmchari hun. Hamare pados me mera dost ravi rahata hai. ravi pados me akela rahata hain uske sabhi parents gaon me rahate hai. Ek bar uski mami kisi adhivation ke silsile se Mumbai aayee aur uske ghar par karib 2 mahine rahi. Sabse pahale uske mami ke visay me aap logo bata du. mami ka nam farida hai wo karib 40 sal ki sanwali sudol sadisuda mahila hai. Waise to wo house wife hai lekin gaon me masahoor samaj sevika hai. Uski chutar aur boobs kafi bade bade aur bhari hai. Sakal surat se wo khub sexy aur 30 sal se kam lagati hai. Aksar me Saniwar ya Raviwar jo ki mere chhuti ke din hain, ravi ke sath gujar ta hun. Jab se uski mami aayee hai tab se main mami se 2-3 bar mil chukka hun. Wo jab bhi milti to muze ajib nigahon se dekhti thi muze dekh kar uski nazaro me ek ajib nasha chha jata tha ya yun kahiye uski nazar me sex ki chahat jalak rahi ho aisa muze kyon mahasus huwa yah main bata nahi sakta hun lekin muze hamesa hi lagata that ki wo nazaro hi nazaro se muze sex ki dawat de rahi ho. Main jab bhi unse milta to kam hi batcheet karta tha magar jab wo baten karti to unki baato me dohara arth hota tha. Jaise hardik tum khali samay main kuchh karte kyon nain ? Maine kaha mami ji kya karu aap hi bataye. Wo boli tumhe khali samay ka aur mauke ka phayada uthana chahiye. Maine kaha jarur phayad utha unga agar moka mile to. Wo boli muka to kab se mil raha hain lekin tum kuchh samaj te nahi na hi kuchh karte ho ? Main unki baten sun kar chakraya aur bola mami ji aap ki baten mere dimag me nahi ghus rahi hai. Wo boli Dekho hardik aaj aur kal yani Saniwar aur Raviwar tumhari chhuti hoti hai to tumhe kuchh kuchh part time job karna chahiye taki tumhari aamdani bhi hojaye gi aur time pass bhi hoga. Isi tarah ki dohare sabdo me mami ji baten karti thi aur wo jab bhi muzse baten karti tab ravi ya to bathroom main hota ya phir kisi kam me vayast hota. Ek din jab subah karib 11 baje ravi ke ghar pahuncha to ghar par uski mami thi. ravi muze kahin nazar nahin aaya. Maine ne puchha mami ji ravi nazar nahin aa raha hai kahan gaya wo ? mami: Wo bathroom me kab se naha raha hai. Main usika bahar nikalne ka intazar kar rahi hun. hardik: Lekin wo to jyada samay bathroom me lagata hi nahi turant 5 minutes me aajata hai. mami haste huwe: Are bhai, bathroom aur bedroom hi to aisi jagah hai jahan se koi bhi jaldi nikalna nahin chahata hai. Main koi jawab nahin de saka wo bhi chup rahi. Thodi der bad ravi bathroom se naha dho kar bahar aaya. Uske bathroom se aate hi mamiji bathroom me gayee aur meri taraf nasilee nazaron se dekhti huyee boli ghabrana mat main jayada samay nahin laga ungi. Aap log naste ke liye mera intazar karna kahate huwe wo bath room me ghus gayee karib 20 minutes bad wo tayar hokar hamare sath nasta karne lagi. Nasta karte waqat ravi ne kaha yaar aaj muze office ke kam ke silsile me Surat jana hai. Aur main kal raat ko ya Monday dopahar ko wapas lotunga. Agar Monday dopahar ko lotunga to tumeh kal phone kar dunga. Agar tume atraz na ho to kya tum jab tak main nahin aata hun mere ghar ruk jana taki mami to bor mahasoos nahin hogi na hi muze unki chinta rahegi kyon ki wo Mumbai me pahali bar aayee huwee hai. Maine kaha thik hai no problem. Aur wo 12:30 baje wali train se surat chala gaya. Main bhi use train me bithane ke liye Borivali gaya jab wapas lot raha tha to ek restaurent me jakar 3 peg wishky pee aur lot kar ravi ke ghar gaya. Ghar par mami ji Hall me baith kar koi kitab par rahi thi. Muze nasili nigahon se dekha aur boli ravi ko baithne ki seat mil gayee thi kya ? Maine kaha han kyonki train bilkul khali thi. Bhuwa boli maine khana bana liya hai bhuk lagi ho to bol dena. Maine kaha abhi bhuk nahin hai jab hogi to bol dunga. mami ki nigahon me ajib nasha dekh kar maine puchha. mami ji karti kya hain ? Thodi der tak mere nazaro se nazare milati rahi phir boli "SAMAJ SEVA" yeh sunte hi achanak mere muh se nikal gaya Kabhi hamari bhi seva kar dijiye taki hamara bhi bhala ho jaye. Wo halke se muskurai aur boli tumhari kya problem hai ? Maine kaha waise to kuchh khas nahin hai lekin bata dunga jab uchit samay hoga. Wo mere aankho me aankhe dalti huyee boli yahan tumahare aur mere alawa koi nahi hai be jijak problem kah dalo sayad main tumahari problem hal kar dun ? Maine kuch nahin kaha aap kis prakar ki samaj seva karti ho wo boli main jarutmand logo ki jarurat puri karne ki madad karti hun unki samasaya hal karti hun. Mine kaha ki meri bhi jarurat puri kardo na wo boli jab waqat aayega to kar dungi phir wo chup rahi aur magazine padne lagi. Thodi der bad maine puchha, mami ji aap kya pad rahi hai kuchh khas subject hai kya is magazine me ? Wo muskurate huwe boli "is magazine me bahut achha article hai patni aur pati ke sex ke visay me. Phir wo padne lagi. Thodi der bad usne puchha hardik ye seduction ka kya matalab hota hai ? Main sochane laga wo meri aur katil nighaon se dekhti huyee boli batao na . Meri samaj main nahin aaya ki hindi men use kaise bataun. Wo lagatar meri aur dekh rahi thi. Uski aankhon me nasha chhane laga. Main use gor se dekh raha tha uske hoth khusk ho rahe the. Wo apne hotho par jeeph pher rahi thi. Maine sochha aachha moka hai mami ko patane ka. Wo ithalakar boli batao na kya matlab hota hai ? Uski is adha ko dekhte huwe maine kaha shayad chudas. Wo boli kya kaha kya matalab hota hai ? Maine kaha kya tum chudas nahin samajti ho ? Wo boli kuchh kuchh….kya yahi matalab hota hai ? Maine kaha haan sayad yani ki…….kaise samjaun tume mamiji main ulaj kar kaha. Wo haste huwe boli chudas ka matalab sex karne ki chahat to nahin. Main use ektak dekhne laga uske hotho par chanchal muskurahat thi. Maine kaha thik samji aap. Wo mere aankho me aankhe dal kar boli kis sabd se bana hai chudas ? Maine uski aawaj me kamkapi mahasoos ki. Mere dil ne kaha gadhe wo itana chance de rahi hai tu bhi ban ja besharam varna pachhtayega. Maine kaha chudas chodana sabd se bana hai wo khilkhila kar hasne lagi aur magazine ke panne palatne lagi. Maine sochane laga ab kya karun achanak usne puchha ye vegina kya hota hai. Mere dil ne kaha Sali janbhuj kar aise sawal puchh rahai hai. Maine bindas hokar kaha YONI ko vaigina kahate hai. Wo phir puchhi yah YONI kya hota hai. Maine kaha kya aap yoni nahin janti ho ? Wo boli nahi. Maine kaha chut samajti ho . Wo jhat se muh par hath rakha aur magazine ke panne palat ti huyee boli Haan. Maine himmat kar ke kaha Chudas ki bahut chahat ho rahi hai. Wo halke se muskurate huwe kaha Chudas ki pyas ? Maine kaha vakai chuas ki pyas lagi hai. Wo boli main bhi 2 saal se pyasi hun kyonki 2 saal pahale mera pati se talaq ho gaya tha. Maine kaha Oh ic iska matalab ki 2 saal se tumahari chut ne lund ka pani nahi piya hai. Wo sir jhuka kar boli aaj tak tumahare jaisa koi mila hi nahi. Main bola agar mil jata to. Wo boli toh main apni chut ko us lund par kurban kar deti thi. Main bola aao mera lund tumahari chut par nyochhawar hone ke liye bekara hai. Turant use apne bahon me leliya aur uske hoth me hoth dal kar chumban karne laga maine mahasus kiya ki uska hath mere lund ki taraf bar rahe the aur usne pant ki zip khol kar mere lund ko pakad liya phir dheere dheere sahalane lagi. Mera lund lohe ki tarah sakat ho gaya. Muzse bardast nahin huwa aur main pant aur underwear nikal kar bilkul nanga hogaya. Ab wo phir mere lund ko pakad kar apne muha me leliya aur lollypop ki tarah chusane lagi. Muze bada maza aaraha tha. Kabhi wo mere lund ke supade ko chusti, kabhi jaban se lund ko jad tak chat rahi thi yaisa usne karib 15 minutes tak kiya. Akhir me raha na gaya maine uske muha me der sara virya dal diya. Phir hum dono sofe par aakar baith gaye. Mera lund phir samanya ho gaya. Wo ab bhi sari pahane huyee thi maine uski sari me hath dal kar jangho ko sahalaya phir hath ko uske chut par le gaya. Uski panty gili huyee thi itani gili thi jaise pani se bhigoyee ho. Maine uske panty ke upar se hi chut ko masalna shuru kiya. Wo bin pani ke machhali ki tarah tadapne lagi. Phir maine uski panty me hath dala. Uski chut phuli huyee aur garam batti ki tarah sulag rahi thi. Maine uski chut ki darar me ungali dal kar chut ke dane ko masalne laga jis karan wo bekarat hone lagi. Ab maine use sofe par lita kar uski sari aur petticoat ko upar sarkaya. Uski panty chut ke amrit se tarbatar thi. Maine panty ko pakada aur jhangho tak sarka diay. Ab wo khud uth kar pani panty nikal di aur phir sofe par let gayee. Uski ghutane upar the aur tange phaili huyee thi. Uski sanwali chu ab bilkul saaf saaf dikhayee de rahi thi. Maine apne ek ungali uski chut me dali to muze laga maine aag ko chhu liya ho kyonki uski chut kafi garam ho chuki thi. Maine dheere dheere apni ungali uske chut me andar bahar karne laga uske muha se aaahhhhaaa uuuuuuffff ki awaj nikal rahi thi. Ab maine 2 ungaliya uski komal chut me ghusai. Chikani chut hone se dono ungaliya aram se andar bahar ho rahi thi. Lagbhag pachas sath bar maine apni ungalion se uski chut ghisai ki. Idhar mera lund bhu phul kar tan gaya tha. Ab main uth khada huwa aur use lekar bedroom me le gaya. Wo ankhe band kiye mere agale kadam ka intazar karne lagi. Maine shirt nikal kar uski sari aur petticoat dono utar diye aur hum bilkul nange hogaye. Wo karvat lekar let gayee. Ab uske chutar saaf zalak rahe the. Maine uski gaand par haath sahalaya. Kya gaand thi. Gol matol gand thi uski. Main karib 5 minutes tak uski gand ko sahalata raha phir uski kamar pakad kar chit leta diya. Aur jitana ho saka utani uski tange phaila diya phir uski chut ki dararo ko phaila kar apni jeeph se chut chatane laga. Uske muha se Haaa uuuuffff ki nashili awaje nikal rahi thi. Apni jeeph se uski chut ke ek ek bhag chat raha tha. Bich bich me chut ko jeebh se chod rahatha. Wo bilkul puri taraha se garam ho chuki thi. Wo boli ab hato hardik. Meri chut kafi garma chuki hai. Apna lund meri garmagarm chut me ghused do raja. Uufff. Apne lund se meri chut ki garmi aur pyas bhuja do mere hardik aaj itana kas kas kar chodo ki mere pure arman nikal jaye. Jaise he maine uski chut se apna muh hataya usne apni tange mod lee. Main uske uthi huyee tango ke bich baith gaya. Maine uski tange apne hath se utha kar apna lund uske chut ke muh me rakha jis karan uske sarir me jhurjari mach gayee. Lund ko chut ke muh me rakhte hi chut ki chikanahat ke karan apne aap andar jane laga. Maine kas kar ek dhakka mara toh lund pura ka pura uski chut me ghus gaya. Garma garam chut ke andar lund ki ajib halat thi. Ab main dheere dheere apna lund uski chut ke andar bahar karne laga. Uski chut ke gharsan se mera lund phul kar aur mota hogaya. Mere har dhakke par wo uuuuffff aaaahhh oooohhhhh ki awaje nikalne lagi. Karib 20 minutes tak main uske chut me apana lund andar bahar karta raha phir maine apni speed bada di aur dana dan lund ko chut me musal ki tarah ghusata raha wo muze kas kar bahon me jakad lee main samaj gaya ki wo jhar rahi hai. Aur kahara rahi thi. Bol rahi thi. Hay hardik 2 saal bad meri chut ki khujali miti hai. Wakai tum pake chudakad ho. Chodo muze jor jor se chod. Mera lunch pach pach ki awaj ke sath andar bahar ho raha tha. Pure kamare me chudai ki fachafach fachafach ki awaje gunj rahi thi. Mera lund uski chut ko chhedata jaraha tha kuch der bad uske jharne ke karna mera lund bilkul gila ho chukka tha aur wo nidal hokar lambi lambi sanse le rahi thi. Karib 50-60 dakko ke bad mere lund ne akhir jordar fuwara nikala aur uski chut me sama gaya. Jab tak lund se ek ek bund uski chut me samati rahi main dakko par dakke lagata raha. Akhir me maine apana lund bahar nikala aur uske baju me let gaya. Hum dono ki sanse tej chal rahi thi wo dahine karvat se leti huyee thi. Karib 15-20 minutes tak hum aise hi let rahi. Phir meri nazar uski gand par padi. Gand ka khayal aate hi lund phir se harkat karne laga. Maine apni ek ungali uski gand ke chhed par rakh kar ghusane ki kosis ki. Uski gand ka chhed bahut tight tha. Maine der sara thuk uski gand ke chhed par aur apni ungali par lagaya aur dubara uski gand me ungali ghusane ki kosis karne laga. Gilepan ke karan meri ungali thodi gand me ghus gayee ungali ghuste hi wo kasmakasahat karne lagi. Wo tadap kar aage khiski jis wajah se ungali gand ke chhed se bahar nikal gayee aur mud kar boli kya kar rahe ho. Maine kaha tumahari gand sachmuch khubsurat hai. Wo boli ungali kyo ghusate ho lund kya so gaya hai ? Uski yah baten sunkar main khus huwa aur use pet ke bal lita diya aur dono hatho se uski chutar ko faila diya jis se uski gand ka chhed aur khul gaya. Wo dheere se boli hardik, nariyal tel, ghee ya koi chikani cheej mere gand aur lund par lagalo toh asani rahegi. Maine kaha madam is se bhi achhi cheej hai mere pass Vaslin, aur main uth kar drawer se vaslin le aaya. Aur der sari vasline apne lund aur uski gaand par lagaya aur uski gand marne ko tayar ho gaya. Ab maine apana lund uski gand ke surakh par lagaya aur thoda jor laga kar push kiya. Lund ka supada gand me thoda sa ghus gaya. Fir thoda jor laga kar aur push kiya toh supada uski gand me sama gaya. Supada gand me ghusate hi wo boli hardik thoda aahiste aahiste dalo darad ho raha hai, 2 saal hogaye gand marwakar. Ab main sirf supade ko hi dheere dheere gand ke andar bahar karne laga. Thodi der bad he uski gand ka chhed pura lund khane ke kabil ho gaya. Muze laga ab mera lund pura uski gand me ghus jayega aur aisa hi huwa. Uski gand ka chhed chiknahat ki vajaha se, lund thoda thoda aur andar samane laga. 2-3 minutes ki mahanat se mera lund pura ka pura uski gand me ghus gaya. Main dheere dheere apna lund uski gand se andar bahar karne laga. Uski tight gand hone se muze bada maja aaraha tha. Use bhi gand marwane ka maja aaraha tha aur muh se uuff aahha ki awaje nikal rahi thi. 40-50 dhakko ke bad mere lund ne ghutane tek diya aur uski gand me der sara virya chor diya wo bhi apni gand ko sikodne lagi. Ab hum dono nidal hokar bistar par let gaye. Jab tak mera dost nahin aaya main uski mami ki kai bar chut aur gand mari. Jab main wapas apne ghar lotane laga to mami boli. Kaisi rahi meri samaj seva. Aur main has kar kaha. mami ji aap sachche tan man se samaj seva karti ho phir main ghar lot aaya
Like Reply
Here is an update to the story and I repeat the disclaimer

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. this story is not true and work of ciction only.

Rohit asked me to turn and just pushed his cock in one quick push and the cock went in to my pussy as if a knife is cutting a butter or cake because the pussy was so wet and flowing with juices. He started pounding me in full blast. Readers let me describe in details what was going on so you will appreciate. Rohit was pounding me from the back and he was moving his cock in out of my pussy and me, a true slut now started giving thrust meeting his movements and he was kissing me all over the back and my lips and face too as I turned towards hi as I wanted to see my handsome lover. His hands were playing with my tits yet gain, pinching, tweaking and caressing and his other hand was playing with my clit. The shower water was so adjusted that fast gushing waters were hitting my pussy and washing his cock too and the joy was beyond compare and my body just could not stand and I screeeeeeeeeemed Rohit and reached my orgasm. He fucked for a few more minutes before he too reached his climax and ejaculated in my inviting pussy. We soaped again, this time leisurely but without much of fondling of the bodies, and came out of shower to find our drinks and snacks. I was sure we needed them as we both were spent physically or so I thought. Rohit as usual had his drink and was relaxing and the time was bat 5.30pm and both of us cuddled to each other and having the drinks leisurely and eating the snacks. At about 6 pm, it was still bright outside, possibly another 20 to minutes before sunset and Rohit told me time to go out and take a tour of the gardens and fountains etc baby. I agreed as I too wanted to see them from near and enjoy all those exotic flowers and was about dress when he said no way Isha, we will just go in undies. I was astonished and asked u mean in my bra and panty and he said yes look at those couples and a few of the couples have come out and the women were indeed in Bikini. I protested and said I have no bikini with me and he smiled and he gave me a packet and when I opened it contained very sexy lingerie in red color. He just indicated and some kind of unexplained courage came over me and I wore it and we walked hand in hand, he was in shorts, and started enjoying the lovely fragrance and the shear beauty of the exotic flowers. The fountains were full of colors, like a rainbow and drops are falling on me and Rohit. I was over awed by this spectacle of grandeur of nature. We went round and it was soon sunset and twilight and we reached a place which has a big bush. Lots of tulips and other flowers were there and there was a fountain very near. The lush green lawns added to the beauty and words cannot just express the beauty of nature before me. Instantly I moved closer to Rohit as by this time I have seen about 6 to 8 couples and all are like us, men in shorts and women in Bikini. It was then I noticed that in one corner near the Bush were some items and going near by I found them to be the drinks and snacks and Rohit Just gave a mischievous smile and said they are for us Isha dear and we are going to end the day here by having sex in the open in the lawns, by the side of the bush with the flowers doing their duty and make u drink their sweet fragrance , the fountain will occasionally be happy to shower a few drops of water on your lovely bod and the stars will be more than happy to have a sensuous and beautiful woman like u make passionate sex and I will be too happy to be your partner and take you to frontiers of joy and pleasure and we should be climaxing together, honey and then move out from here. I was too stunned to react immediately and was at a loss of words but by that he took me and we sat there and having drinks, he his hot drink and me the soft. I sipped and told Rohit that we cannot do in a public place like this and he replied have you not seen pairs kissing when we went round. Yes it was true I saw at least 2 pairs in intimate position and Rohit already by this time pulled me closer and started giving his trademark kisses which sent my body again to pleasures and as he continued to kiss and fondle with my tits, I decided to let things take their own shape as I have already allowed this man not only to seduce me but just ravish me as he pleased but in the process he gave me joy, ecstasy, pleasure etc beyond the wildest dreams. So let me enjoy and let this married pussy which was loyal to the husband till a day ago be invaded by this man’s cock in a private place right under the stars.

Like Reply
posted up to 5th page
Like Reply
Quote:NeverCamebefore:

Hi, all u horny people. My name is Zoltan and I am back again with a new encounter. I am not going to give my CV here but would suffice to say that I am pleasant to look at and well built in all the relevant departments. Stats are not important. Life has been good to me. Lots of wine, women and song. I have loads of girlfriends who are bold and beautiful and hence with the blessings of the Lord above I lead a happy and a fulfilling life. By the very nature of my job I have to travel around the country and the world. This is the story of one such trip to Europe.
We were directed by the bosses to travel to Europe to give a series of presentations and hold business meetings to our clients there and try to cultivate some new clients if possible. I love travelling alone because like THE PHANTOM that is when I move fastest. But on this trip I was told to take a junior woman colleague along to give her some field experience and a wider vision. Her name is Anita. I have an extreme no nonsense image in the office and so Anita was justifiably terrified in coming with me and I knew it. The grapevine told me that her friends had wished her the very best of luck and hoped that her job remains intact on return. Surprising!! ! as I have not yet fired anybody till date.
We caught our flight to Frankfurt and we were seated together. Knowing fully well that Anita was mortally scared and very tense, I made small talk with her in order to put her at ease and kill the tension in the air. Unknown to the office I am quite a hit with the ladies and so this was quite easy. Anita was pleasantly surprised to see this side of mine and soon was talking like a long lost friend. Liquor was served on board the flight (which she accepted gracefully) only helped to loosen her inhibitions. Soon she was holding my hand as we gossiped. After a while she excused her self and went to the loo. I was her walk down the aisle and realized that she had quite figure. I admired her on the way back as well. She gave me a lovely smile as she settled into her seat. She appeared to have had one drink too many as she soon fell asleep on my shoulder. I asked for the blankets for both of us as we settled in. She had snuggled in quite close by now and her breasts were pushing against my arm. Never the one to loose an opportunity I too moved an arm around her and gave her a light hug. She purred like a cat and snuggled even closer. My hand was quite close to her breasts as I explored them lightly. There was no response from her. I became a little bolder and slid my hand into her shirt. Since we were both covered by blankets and the entire flight seemed to be sleeping, there was little chance of being discovered. She was wearing a typical front opening push up bra. I massaged her boobs for a good 10 minutes. She must be getting warmed up as she turned slightly to give me better access to her breasts. I squeezed them lightly and played with her nipples under the blanket. She suddenly hugged me tightly and I felt a hand on my hard on. She slowly whispered, " fair exchange of pleasures is no crime." She stroked my dick for a little while before putting the zipper to use. She pulled it down and snaked her hand into my crotch. Now we were actually going places. I realized that this is going to be one hellva trip. My grapevine had not informed me that she was such a hot minx. So that made us two of a kind.
Her small hand went into my underwear easily as she go hold of my semi hard cock. I could hear her suck in her breath as she tried to ascertain the size of her new found possession. She started making my cock grow to its full length as I snaked my hand down south. There were minor obstacle like a belt and a few buttons which were brushed aside. My highly intelligent co passenger realized my intent and spread her legs ever so slightly so as to allow me some space to investigate the forest in between her legs. The ac of the aircraft was suddenly not so effective. We smiled at each other in the dimmed lights before she closed her eyes as I hit the jackpot. Her panty was moist and the forest was getting flooded. As my finger searched for her hooded angel (clit) and the other started measuring her depths. She suddenly shoved in the hand towel given to her under her bums inside the jeans. After a short foreplay I concentrated on her clit and shoving in two fingers simultaneously, pumping her for all that was worth. She had a rock hard grip on my cock as if she feared that somebody would snatch her prize away. All the time she was moving her pelvis in order to get the maximum possible action. By now I had three fingers in her and my thumb on her clit. She came with a silent moan. A rush of air came from her lungs as she went limb. She let loose a whole lot of juices on my hand drenching it completely. I now realized the necessity of her action of shoving in the hand towel under her. The stain would have been unexplainable. Real smart girl !!!!!
She then took some deep breaths and opened her eyes and gave me a contented smile. She quickly checked out the other passengers as well as the flight crew and then slid between my legs, under the blanket. The aircraft was quiet as everyone seemed to be trying to catch some sleep and the aircrew left us to our devices. The thrill of doing this in a public place was mind boggling. I could feel her getting to my semi hard cock in a hurry as she pulled it out of the confines of my jeans. I felt her hold it with both her hands as she seemed to blow some air on it. I then felt her head move ever so little as she opened her mouth and sucked just the tip. It felt like heavens. I had never expected such good in flight entertainment. She started slowly as if teasing me to force her to faster. Her lips were tight around my shaft and now moving fast as she sucked her latest toy with complete abandon. Now even a blind man could not have mistaken what was going on under the blanket. Mercifully no one was interested and I caught hold of her head and started pushing my dick into her mouth. I was careful so as not to gag her with too much speed and she quickly understood my intent. She relaxed her throat and gave me all the room I needed as I proceeded to fuck her mouth slowly. She continued her heavy sucking at the same time and also massaged my balls simultaneously. This carried on for almost 10 minutes. My tolerance limits were soon crossed and I griped her head tightly and pumped all my juices into her mouth. She drank every single drop and licked me clean. The wonderful girl even dried me with some tissues and zipped me back up. She then slowly surfaced and sank into her seat. We smiled at each other like children getting away with a prank. Someone rang a bell to call the airhostess and we giggled like a children at our luck.
The rest of the flight went off without any further action. We rested for the remainder of the flight. The cab was waiting on arrival and we checked into our hotel. We checked into a luxurious suite as we had managed to get surprisingly well acquainted in a very short time. Refreshments were gobbled with a sense of urgency. I called up our business associates to let them know of my arrival in the city and fixed the appointments for the following day. I crashed out on the luxurious bed while Anita went to change and freshen up. After about 20 Minutes she walked out in just a loose T Shirt. At a few inches of distance the sparks exploded. I turned her to me. Her eyes were closed . Our lips clashed with an urgency. Our hands wrapped themselves around each other and we fell on the bed. Rolling over each other , feeling each other up, I got her shirt off to see the most amazing lingerie I had yet seen on a live woman ( I have seen a few) this stuff was incredible, semi transparent, matched with rest of her outfit that lovely lace held tits that were 34c, mouth watering long brown nipples, and areoles size of lord knows what. I feasted on them for ages. Squeezing the beauties with my hands and my mouth not getting enough Anita was moaning oooooooooooohhhhhhh hhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm doing that again, luv!!!!! Squeeze them harder!!!!! It ok!!!! Its ok!!!!! Pull them !!!!!Don't stop for god sake!!!!!!!! . She was hot and so was I.

I broke the kiss and began to nibble my way down her slender neck. She tossed her head back, arching her back pressing her hips forward. Slowly I stepped toward the sofa, as I licked her long neck and kissed her ear. Slowly sinking into the bed. I pulled at her and she was frantically pulling at my clothes. We were soon stark naked. I don't even remember taking off her panties. She moved with me, straddling me. My hands lifted her hips over mine; I could feel the bulging head of my cock poised just below the swollen lips of her now wet pussy. I rubbed my hands up from her hips over her waist and cupped her breasts. Rolling my fingers over her hardening nipples as she rolled her hips forward and back, rubbing the head of my cock just along the inside of her pussy. As the smooth head of my cock brushed over the hard tip of her clit she let out a sigh, and rolled her hips back to me. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock. The head at first sliding slowly past her lips stretching her slightly. Then down around my shaft until my cock filled her completely. A strange aaaaaannnnnnnnn hhhhhhhhhhhhh came from her as I penetrated her. We kissed once more, my cock fully inside her, my hands on her nipples, her tongue in my mouth. Slowly she moved her hips, arching her back, rolling my cock inside her tight pussy. She broke the kiss gasping for air, as I began to buck slightly beneath her. My new lover was not a virgin, I really loved that. Nothing like experienced women.

Moving in harmony my cock slid in and out, up and down, back and forth stimulating her pussy further. As our movements increased with speed, the intensity of our breathing grew. Aaaaaaannnnnnnnhhhh hhhhhhhh moans began to escape from Anita's lips as my cock worked inside her. She began to ride me harder, the moans becoming screams as her head thrashed back and she pulled harder on my cock. Faster with furious passion our fucking grew. She jerked back away from me, and slung herself into my body. I could feel her pussy tighten and warm juices begin to flow down over my balls. With a great scream she jerked with a power of orgasm. Her pussy squeezed my cock and caused it to violently jerk inside her, erupting in an orgasm of my own. Our bodies rocked together and sexual ecstasy engulfed our entire beings. Slowly we came down from the ultimate erotic high.

Anita sank into my arms, her head resting on my shoulder. I could feel my cock still slightly pulsing inside her dripping pussy. She sighed on my shoulder as all the tension escaped from her body. She rolled toward me, her long slender fingers tracing up my broad chest. Her fingertips toyed with my nipples as she seductively licked her lips. She lifted herself onto one arm and kisses the soft spot at the base of my neck, her hands gripping my shoulder and pulling me down to the bed. Slowly sensually she kissed her way to one nipple, biting it causing me to jerk at the pain with a big ooooooocccccchhhhhh h.

The pain that felt so good. Her tongue traced down the center of my flat stomach and around the edge of my semi-flaccid cock. She kissed the inside of my thighs and licked her juices from my balls in long strokes of her tongue. Her hot breath on my ball and at the base of my cock hardened it slightly. It began to grow as she drew her tongue up the shaft and to the tip. She slowly kissed the growing head as her fingers trailed along the hairs of my balls. My cock jerked harder at her touch. She opened her lips and slowly pressed them over the bulbous head of my now rigid cock. I could feel her tongue licking at the tips as she slid her mouth down my long shaft taking all of me into her mouth. She began to suck on my cock as she moved it in and out of her mouth. Her hands massaged my balls rolling them among her fingers. She began to suck harder; I could feel her tongue lapping at my cock inside her mouth. Wwwoooooowwwwww! !!!!!!!! She is good I thought

With a pop she pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me. She ran her tongue down the front of my cock, and over my balls. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and began to stroke my cock. She kissed each ball and sucked it into her mouth. I could feel her tongue toy with my balls as she held each in her mouth sucking on it. I gripped the sheets as her hands moved up and down the shaft of my cock. Her tongue swirled up my shaft and around my head. She took me once more in her mouth. She began to furiously suck on my cock and bob her head up and down on my shaft. I moaned loudly, lifted my hips from the bed pushing my cock deeper down her throat. With a jerk I pumped my cum into her mouth. As my cock spasm inside her mouth, Anita sucked even harder taking all that I had to give. She let my cock slide from her lips licking the remaining cum from her lower lip. She crawled up on top of me and kissed me deep. I could taste the saltiness of my cum on her tongue as we kissed passionately. Her heat and moisture pressed into me as she straddled me. Her arousal was very apparent. Taking her by the shoulders I rolled her over on to her back. I kissed her hard on her lips, taking her breath away. My mouth moved to her chin and with a long stroke of my tongue I licked down the front of her neck.

I kissed and sucked slightly at the notch at the base of Anita's neck. Aaaaaa nnnnn hhhhhhh she breathed in deep, lifting her chest to my mouth as my tongue slid down to her nipple. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, licking the tip with my tongue. I could feel her move beneath me as my tongue flicked across the tip. I closed my teeth slowly around her hard nipple and pulled it from her breast. She arched her back further, a moan escaping her lips. I let the nipple slide through my teeth and bounce back to her breast. I traced my tongue down from her nipple over her stomach and kissed her belly button. With delicate kisses, I made a path straight down kissing her mound of love. My tongue stretched past my lips and sank just between the swollen wet lips of her pussy. I ran my tongue down along the inside of her lips to the base of her slit. Extending my tongue further and into her she rolled her hips forward into me with a loud moan. I closed my mouth around her pussy and sucked in her sweet juices, my tongue working along the inside of her sensitive lips. Back and forth my tongue moved up until it found the base of her protruding clit. Sliding a long finger slowly inside her, my tongue rolled around the base of her clit. She gripped my hair and let out a slight whimper mmmmmmm yyyyyyeeeeessssssss s as my finger slid slowly deeply inside her.

I closed my mouth around her clit and sucked it into me. My tongue licked along the edge and brushed over the sensitive tip. She squirmed on the bed as my finger stroked in and out of her pussy. My tongue flipped at her clit, I bent my finger the pad finding its way to her pleasure center. Touching her there as my teeth gently raked along her clit sent a tremor throughout her body. She screamed at my touch and rocked her hips of the bed. Suck it harder she screamed. Aaaaaa hhhhhhhhh !!!!!! I love this .her hands pressed my head tighter to her pussy as my teeth and tongue further attacked her hard clit. I added a second finger inside her pussy as she bucked on my face. I could feel the heat of her juiced flowing down my chin as I sucked her clit deep into my mouth once more. Her breathing becomes shallow and I can feel her hips moving with my motions. Anita screamed out once more, pressing my face even harder into her soaking pussy. I could feel her muscles clinch and a rush of fluid comes at me. I lick and suck on her furiously attacking her clit with my mouth. My fingers moving fast and hard into and out of her. Spreading them slightly, I fingered her spot sending waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her body shook and shuddered. I could feel her pussy grip my fingers, her legs quaking at my touch. Quickly I lifted my face from her pussy and crawled up between her legs. Her body continued to quiver beneath me as I pause to nibble on each nipple. Looking deep into her eyes and kissing her with an unprecedented passion I slide my cock deep inside her. She gasps through my kiss, She love the taste of her own pussy, spreading her legs to take me deeper. Quickly I withdraw my cock and press it back inside her. The kiss breaks as we both gasp for air. My cock is now sliding quickly and hard in and out of her pussy. Anita arches her back and lifts her legs high to take me deeper. My hips are slamming forward into her, thrusting my hard cock into her pussy.

Growing steadily with speed and intensity I begin to grunt with each breath, with each thrust. She rocks her head back and forth and screams for more, screams harder !!!!! Harder!!!!!. Aaaaaaaa!!!! !! Yes !!!!Her legs lifted now higher toward my shoulder, exposing her clit to my constant pounding. I can feel my balls draw tight.

The pleasure that I felt was almost unbearable. I am close now, so close that I have no control. She grabs my ass and squeezes my cheeks. She screams out loud holding my cock deep in her pussy. Her whole body jerks as her pussy tightens around my cock. My hips jerk forward plunging deeper yet, my cock erupts in a powerful orgasm. Aaaaaaaa hhhhhhhh nnnnnn . We tremor together as her pussy continues milking cum from my cock. Slowly I collapse on top of Anita, and roll over onto my back. She rolls onto her side and lays her gentle head on my chest. I can hear her sigh with pleasure as her fingers dance through the hair on my chest. She lifts a long sultry leg over me and snuggles in close. I kiss the base of her neck, her breasts, and her nipples, now red and swollen and begin long slow strokes of her hair.
It was one action packed trip and successful in all ways.
Like Reply
[Image: icon10.gif]

guys here is the update i promised

Rohit pulled me closure and kissed me deep in the lips and he started taking my lips and trying to have my lip juices (amrit of the lips). We quickly got rid of the clothes as we were horny. We French kissed for a long time and then his tongue darted in to my mouth and we were engaged in kissing and playing with our tongues. Then he started kissing my eyes, the forehead, the cheeks, chin and finally my ears gently sucking and licking the ears. All this sent me in to a highly erotic zone that I have not experienced before. Obviously the day long erotic pleasures, the ambience of the place and the naughtiness of his actions all are culminating in my reaching unexplored erotic zones.

He continued to shower kiss after kiss on my face not leaving an inch and I too responded by kissing him on his back, neck etc. He continued his shower of kisses and then started kissing my neck and on to my hands slowly licking fingers first. He said, Isha, honey u are so sensuous and sweet and it is a pleasure to worship. I lay back allowing him to ravish me as he reached and another surprise again, he started smelling my arm pits and licking them. Fortunately I shaved them off along with my pussy in the morning before I started on this journey I felt a sensation that is beyond words and my body responded with a tingling sensation. I could sense my body stiffening too and the hair seemed to stand all because of the sexiteement. Rohit then went down without playing with my tits as his hands caressed my belly and his fingers were making circles and he was kissing all over yet again and the belly button too. I was hugging him and pulling him closer and moans of hmmmmmmmm were escaping from my mouth. The tit lover that he is and having taken me to an erotic zone, he started his worship of my tits and I was sure I was in for a nice sex.. His both hands were firmly squeezing my tits, caressing or just about doing whatever he please. His mouth was licking and sucking my lips. At times he will tweak my nip and also pinch and pull my nips hard. He gave small love bites too and my tits were surely in for a great treatment from this man who knows how to pleasure a woman and take her to high erotic pleasures but also knows to get the pleasure for himself. Pleasure and get pleasured to the maximum seems to his credo.

He then started using his great tongue and he was kissing and tonguing all over my tits and his hands were busy with my tits too. My own hands were also not free by this time one hand was on his back literally pushing him towards me and the other was on his cock, just caressing the rod which was like steel by this time. Moans were escaping from my mouth on a continuous way and the pleasure I was getting from this tit therapy coupled with the cool breeze and the fragrance of the flowers and the drops of water from the fountain near by all are pushing me to a pleasure and joy that I have not experienced earlier. I was also simultaneously thinking of me leaving all inhibitions and allowing myself to be pleasured like this in this garden and I was sure a couple of people have seen us making love. But I was too far gone by that time to care. I may not have stopped even if my own hubby has come and standing there in wonder as to what his wife is up to. Such is the pleasure I am getting and there is jut no way to stop this erotic play. And I exploded and climaxed just as his hand just touched and started playing with my pussy. My whole body shuddered and climaxed and lay there motionless. Rohit understood and he was just caressing my tits, just making circles with his middle finger all over the tits. I took some time to recover, possibly 5 to 10 minutes and it is time to be back and I just smiled and kissed him deep and it was a long lasting one. He then said Isha dear, now is the time to eat you. He reversed and started kissing my thighs first and slowly moved to my pussy which is hot and totally wet by this time. He then began what he called drinking my juices and commented honey your juices are tasty and then deep kissed me so that my own juices flowed from his mouth to my mouth and indeed they tasted good. He broke the kiss and returned to by now known acts of kissing the lips taking them in his mouth and squeezing them and played with my clit. It has swollen now and Rohit started licking it and sucking it. He then even while giving the treatment to my clit inserted one finger and started finger fucking me for a change. First one and then two he inserted and his fingers were in rhythmic position. His fingers were replaced by his tongue and he pushed his mouth deeper and deeper. I was not inactive and I really wanted to be part of this exotic lovemaking and got in to the position and had his cock in my hands and then my tongue started to lick the underneath of his shaft ( lund ). It was his turn to moan now. I licked the whole cock with my tongue and I swirled it over and over. I then took his cock and started giving him the blow job that I found already he immensely likes to get. I then took his balls and they too got the same treatment and licking from my tongue. By this time Rohit was in full rhyme and his tongue was just darting in and out of my pussy and he was now tongue fucking me. All this was too much for me and my whole body went in to a shudder and I screamed and climaxed and went limp. He is very considerate and except just caressing the thighs and allowed me to recover but by now my pussy was asking for the fuck. It was obviously aching to have the cock in. My pussy sure needs a hard fuck. Rohit realized this and quickly resumed eating my pussy and drank all the juices yet again. I said Rohit stop now and fuck me hard and fast. Isha darling why not you fuck me initially, the sky is beautiful with so many stars, the cool breeze is doing its own magic and the flowers are adding their own fragrance by adding sweet smell and the fountain too is throwing cold drops of water occasionally. I was way beyond any argument even though I knew he asked with purpose as I will be exposed to passers by, of course only few were there in the garden. I mounted him and impaled my pussy on to his rod. I began the in out from mouth yet again movements and soon found a rhythm and moans were escaping from my mouth and I tried to control and keep the noise to the minimum. He was of course a master and started enjoying my tits and the worshipping is back. The pleasure I was getting and just as it seemed this is the max of it a very small drizzle started. It was very small but enough to enhance the pleasure and it was just touching my naked body at different places and dropping down. By this time he started his up and down movements and I also started using the technique of using my pussy muscles and I used them to make his cock encase my pussy tight. Finding my pussy tight and clearly enjoying this married hot pussy he began pushing his rod faster making me accelerate my own movements too. I was thinking of what a way to have sex. Sex in semi public place in a beautiful garden with exotic flowers, a fountain and now this very small drizzle all making it highly erotic pleasure. These thoughts and the pounding I am now getting has made me breath heavier and I was aware that I will not have the stamina to continue in this cow girl position long and so increased the speed of my down and up movements and soon I exploded in a big climax. My own juices were flowing out of pussy on to his thighs and I rested on him every inch of my body was touching some part or other of his manly body. We rested a while before Rohit turned me over and mounted me. He took my legs and placed it on his shoulder to have deeper penetration and started literally banging me. His cock was like a piston making furious movements and I was getting a real hard fuck. My pussy is stretched, possibly a bit sore too but I did not forget to use my pussy muscles yet again. He started breathing heavier and asked me are you ready to climax honey and I responded not yet. He just smiled and continued ravishing my hot married pussy and was nearing his climax and he let out a stream of his cum in my pussy. The moment his hot cum drenched my pussy, I too climaxed.

I took the tissue paper and used some water and cleaned my pussy and also his thighs and threw in the tissue paper in the waste box obviously kept there with purpose. I t sure was well planned. We finished drinks etc and got dressed lol and were walking back to the room. We came across a couple and both of them remarked you sure look like you have had amazing sex dear. I just blushed and Rohit just smiled.

We went back to the room got refreshed and he left me at home after we had dinner in another restaurant. He gave me a good night kiss and he said can he have a night cap? I hesitated but gave in. We made small talk while he was finishing his drink and I innocently asked him as to whether he had any special relationship with Winnie. He just smiled and did not respond.

I lay there on my bed wondering what has happened to me. The recollection of the entire day’s events, the unbelievable sex I had, the multiple orgasms I had culminating in sex in the garden were all coming back. I was at a loss suddenly as I felt guilty that I have cheated on my hubby so shamelessly. That I have been so easily seduced also surprised me. Should I come clean and tell my hubby is another question I need to answer quickly. Yet the pleasures I got in return were well beyond my wildest imagination as I never knew sex could be this good and can bring so much joy and pleasure. I wanted to say it happened like that and will not happen again if Rohit asks me again. Yet I knew while that may the intention, in all likelihood I am likely to melt and allow him to ravish me yet again. I drifted in to sleep with these thoughts convinced an ordinary happy housewife has been seduced totally and completely and transformed in to a woman who tasted amazing pleasure in sex and in all possibility will seek again.

More to come if there is good response and not a stray comment here and there.[Image: happy.gif]
Like Reply
killer07-

Thumbs up
absolutely wonderful diea dude keep working on this story its wonderful story.... would love it untill it remains one on one coz i hate 3some or 4some.... loved ur story dude .... looking forward for update....
Like Reply
I (Nisha) drifted in to sleep with these thoughts convinced an ordinary happy housewife has been seduced totally and completely and transformed in to a woman who tasted amazing pleasure in sex and in all possibility will seek again.

Readers from now on the happy house wife is renamed Nisha since she began to give Nisha (kick) to her lover.

She thought she drifted in to sleep but sleep was not coming that easily to her. She was simply over awed by the events of the day and of course of the preceding events too. She again wondered as to how quickly things changed in the space of a few weeks and how she a happy contented conservative if not prudish housewife has suddenly become a seduced wife and loving every moment of it. She recollected the fucking sessions, her own cowboy type screwing of Rohit, how he took her anal, the sex in the shower and befittingly the pleasures of sex under the stars. She was just too dazed and absent mindedly she rang Rohit who himself was also in a recollecting mood too. The remark or inquisitiveness of Nisha of Winnie, his collegaue’s beautiful wife sparked fond memories in him. Rohit after leaving her house saw a good bar and wanted to have a drink before going home. He was lost in his thoughts when the phone rang and he picked up and realized it was Nisha who is on phone. She asked have you reached home and Rohit replied not yet. Oh then where are you??/ He replied not far from you dear, I am relaxing over a drink nearby only.

Readers please respond and tell me if you want Rohit to go back and fuck her in own bed room or want recollection of old fuck fest.
Waiting for your response.
Like Reply
Here is an update. Hope all of you will read and post your response.[Image: icon10.gif] [Image: cheer.gif]

Readers from now on the happy house wife is renamed Nisha since she began to give Nisha (kick) to her lover.

I (Nisha) drifted in to sleep with these thoughts convinced an ordinary happy housewife has been seduced totally and completely and transformed in to a woman who tasted amazing pleasure in sex and in all possibility will seek again.

She thought she drifted in to sleep but sleep was not coming that easily to her. She was simply over awed by the events of the day and of course of the preceding events too. She again wondered as to how quickly things changed in the space of a few weeks and how she a happy contented conservative if not prudish housewife has suddenly become a seduced wife and loving every moment of it. She recollected the fucking sessions, her own cowboy type screwing of Rohit, how he took her anal, the sex in the shower and befittingly the pleasures of sex under the stars. She was just lost in thoughts of Rohit worshipping her private parts and absent mindedly she rang Rohit, who himself was also in a recollecting mood too. The remark or inquisitiveness of Nisha as to whether he fucked Winnie, his collegaue’s ravishingly beautiful wife sparked fond memories in him. He was recollecting his sweet and most erotic experience with Winnie. Rohit after leaving her house saw a good bar and wanted to have a drink before going home. He was lost in his thoughts of Winnie and her lovely charms, when the mobile rang and he picked up and realized it was Nisha who is on phone. She asked have you reached home and Rohit replied not yet. Oh then where are you??/ He replied not far from you dear, I am relaxing over a drink nearby only.

Nisha responded by saying oh you have not gone home and having a drink again to which Rohit replied yes honey and thinking of you. Nisha without realizing then said you could have taken the drink in my house. He replied that he felt that she was a bit reluctant and so quickly gulped the small peg she poured and left. Rohit has the habit of ordering or poring only small pegs as he like his drink that way only. Nisha smiled and Rohit could envisage her body language when she said ok come back and have your drink leisurely. Rohit was not expecting this answer and said honey are you sure since I may need a drink and may need more. He got the reply rather naughtily that he is welcome to drink what he wants.

Rohit quickly paid the bill and raced down to Nisha’s house and quickly and quietly entered her living room. She has since changed her dress and is now in a very sexy see through Nightie and the dim light she kept increased her sensuous beauty. Rohit was drinking all this beauty when she said hey where you are and he replied I am consumed by your beauty dear. She poured him a drink and Rohit quickly pulled her close and kissed her initially softly and then a deep French kiss. Nisha who was thinking of making the experience of the day a one time affair quickly responded and melted in his arms. As she responded by hugging him close and her nails are dipping in to his back. Rohit was sipping his drink but also playing with her body. He kept the drink aside and his kisses became a flood with every inch of her face receiving his deep passionate kisses. Nisha was again heaven as she was not at any point of time kissed so passionately by her husband and was feeling too amazed at this man’s passion for her.

It was while she was in her own thoughts when Rohit said why this in between us and quickly pulled the nightie over her head and she was totally nude in her own living room with this man she has virtually fallen in love with and at the moment lust overtook her inhibitions if nay. Not to be out done she quickly undressed Rohit too and both were sitting and fondling each other in the living room stark naked. He was sipping his drink and fondling her tits and she was repaying by tweaking his nips and pulling them. He looked far more relaxed and Nisha bent forward to take his nips in her mouth and started playing with his now hard nips in much the same way as men play with nips of women. Rohit realizing the situation just stretched his legs and let his body unwind itself and allowed this wonderfully passionate lady play with his nips and chest. She played with the hair, kissed, sucked and licked at will and having crossed the inhibitions by now, her hands now searched and found his manhood which was rock hard by this time. Her fingers were fondling his cock making circular movements then squeezing the cock and then just caressing his manhood. Occasionally she was trying to play with his pee hole often called as third eye. She was playing with his balls too. She was just pleasuring him and pleasuring herself and is in bliss and Rohit allowed her all the freedom knowing she is truly his and he will receive all the pleasures. She was the active partner and this continued for quite some time with him now joining the act by having his own hands on her tits. He too was repaying the sexual debt by running his fingers on her by now soft but firm tits by tweaking the nipple, pulling the nips and fondling the tits. Only he could not suck or lick her sweet melons as she was busy giving him the pleasures. His hand also found her cunt and he was playing with her swollen clit. [Image: innocent.gif]

Nisha by now is beyond all known inhibitions and still sitting on the couch stretched herself and took his cock in her mouth and first fondly kissed the third eye and acted as if she wanted her tongue to enter this hole. A prudish happy housewife till yesterday she is now eagerly licking the pea hole and her tongue was kissing his rod on all sides, up, down and sides. She was consumed by a burning passion and her sexual desire was aroused so totally that she probably is prepared to go and do anything. Her eyes reflected all the lust any woman can show. Rohit knew this and he inserted his finger and then a couple of fingers in her cunt and started finger fucking her slowly. He does not want her to stop the wonderful BJ she is giving. His cock has been sucked by many women but this kind of licking the rod with the tongue is a new experience even for him. So he continued his slow fucking with his fingers but she took his cock and deep throated him and began a feverish sucking of his cock. She was to say later that it was her way of cock worship. This continued but even his slow finger fucking was enough for since she was in extreme sexual arousal and she climaxed and kissed the rod affectionately, not with lust but with lots of love and then recovered. She gave a deep passionate kiss to Rohit and exclaimed Rohit I never felt this kind of sexual pleasure before. Honey honestly I fucked many women but you are undoubtedly the best in giving yourself without any inhibitions and that is why I felt on seeing you that you are sensuous and a sleeping tigress ready to explode and pleasure the man. He then inserted his fingers in her mouth and said honey taste your juices through my fingers and she licked them clean and said hmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice. Rohit said honey my sweetest darling now I need to do my worshipping your body, your tits and your hot and sweet married pussy and drink all those love juices. She replied these tits, pussy, thighs all are yours my dear and at your service and so drink my juices. She said naughtily I want to taste those juices in a different way. And Rohit said yes I will transfer them to your mouth with my tongue. She said not that way I will you’re your cock clean and taste the mixed juices. [Image: idea.gif] She smilingly added you have to take care of my cunt and tits as both are in need of servicing. Rohit realized that she is in badly in need of her tits being serviced and they have swollen and need to be licked, sucked, tweaked and possibly needs to be fucked too. He was however too sure that her cunt too needs a good fuck and he needs to ejaculate his hot milky cum in her. He needs to take care of her tits and cunt orally before pounding her [Image: married.gif] cunt ruthlessly

To Be contd based on response of dear readers.[Image: thanks.gif] to all those who read and and responded. The responses are the tonic to write more.
Like Reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by bold_element View Post
very good story dude but the the fact is you r fooling all around that u will update stop making faulse commitment if wish then please update or just don't telling i wii...i willlllllll come tommorow for updates.........and etc.

elder_guy

Thanks Bold element for a bold coment. I never inttended to fool around but some times we have to agree official work which is the bread earner has to ger priority. Thanks for the compliment and brickbacks and yours is the first constructive negative comment. May be I should not keep in touch and post when i find time. Any way i am posting a small update. Hope You will come back and read and of course comment.
Like Reply
Here is an update that complete the seduction and has Nisha enjoying herslef to full in her own bed. What next will depend on you dear readers.

He lowered himself and took her tits in his mouth and feverishly sucked them so much that she was moaning so heavily that the neighbors in others apartments knew she is being fucked. He pinched it, pulled the nips and tweaked them and tried to take the whole c cup in to his mouth. This time she allowed herself the luxury of receiving pleasures and except for trying to bring his body closer she is a passive partner, moaning continuously. His both hands as well his mouth and tongue were busy caressing her lovely firm tits, some times just circling the tits by his expert use of his fingers and caressed and just as she thought he was a little too soft he will tweak her one nipple and then squeeze her other and then taking the other in his mouth. He left a few love bites too on them. Rohit is a lover of tits and can go on worshipping them long but now is not the time as it is close to 11pm. He knew he can devour her tits in future too as she is his now. So he transferred his attention to her belly and flooded her with kisses and tongued her belly button. Nisha was by now in to an unimaginable erotic journey and thought she has received as many kisses today as she received in a year or two. Rohit has not left her tits only his tongue and mouth are on her nice belle and his hands were all over her tits and her nips have now swollen and hard and ready for biting and that is what he did by biting both the nips that the action sent electric waves in her and simply climaxed and collapsed. He now moved to her cunt and again expertly started playing with her hard clit which was looking like a small cock by now and just tongued it first, swirled the tongue over and then chewed the clit. His tongue started probing and he quickly kissed her pussy lips exclaiming that they tasted so good. Nisha dear your pussy lips have honey in them and she smiled or rather blushed. Then began a series of actions he was taking her pussy lips and then spreading them taking her clit and his tongue was fucking her cunt, tongue fucking or taste fucking the cunt as he calls it. And he says men should devour a pussy before pounding it hard and fast. It should receive tender and hard actions to make the pussy truly happy. As He was doing all these erotic kisses and licks and sucks and bites, she decided to become active and took his cock and began another BJ this time tenderly as she does not want him to come in her mouth, not because she does not like him cumming in her mouth but her lust will be fulfilled only if he cums in her sweet married pussy. So she just took his cock in her mouth and began licking the rod on all sides. She took his balls in her mouth and was giving a tongue treatment feeling his hair all over her tongue. She was mesmerized by his cock and the joys his cock, tongue and his mouth are giving her pleasure and joys not experienced by her. She forgot where she was and what she is doing and was lost in her thoughts and erotic pleasure that she was playing with his chest too and tweaking the nips which prompted Rohit to ask Nisha my dear do u like my nips and she suddenly came back to reality that she has his cock in her mouth and her hands on his nips as well as balls and he was simply giving a lashing to her cunt through his tongue. She said Rohit come and fuck me now hard and fast and pound me as fast as u can. Rohit was surprised at her sudden aggressiveness but knew she is at the peak of her lust and her cunt is aching to have a hard cock in her sweet, wet and horny pussy. She is beyond the point of all caring and wanted his cock in her for sure. Rohit a past master in making women reach this stage which will make them to come to him again and again promptly answered yes honey which way do u want doggie or u want to fuck me. She answered taking me on all fours that is doggie and then blushingly she told take me anal dear. He replied as u want and your order honey and am here to fulfill. She replied in that case you have unfulfilled agenda as you have not taken care of my ass. Rohit replied sure but subject to certain limitations I have and proceeded to kiss and squeeze her ass cheeks which are very smooth. He even slapped them hard and they became red but she loved and enjoyed being spanked. In full lust all become enjoyable really and Nisha just loved being spanked and in fact asked him to spank her again and again. He kissed her ass checks went to almost the brown hole but quickly detoured and sucked her clit which is now exposed in her all fours position. What a sight Nisha on all fours, her pussy lips and clit swollen and Rohit spreading he cheeks of her ass and exposing her clit and pussy in the process??? While sucking the ass cheeks which were round, soft but firm and in between licking and sucking her clit, his hands played with her tits and all Nisha could do was moan and moan loud and there is little doubt that every one in her floor will know she is getting fucked truly well. But Nisha is beyond caring and moaned out loud and crying enough Rohit now take this married pussy and give it what all you have. This sweet married yet wet pussy is yours and waiting for your cock hammering it. Come fuck me Rohit she shouted aloud. He found it really wet, so much so that his cock went inside her pussy as smoothly as a knife can cut a cake. Her pussy is silken and Rohit loved the feeling his cock got when it entered her pussy. He felt like he was entering a hot and well lubricated yet tight pussy dripping with juices and ready to encase his rod. True to his feelings as he started fucking her in doggie style and his rod is deep in her wet married pussy and a few movements of slow motion. He was now fucking her fast and his balls were hitting her ass making sounds of thapak , thapak and thapak and she climaxed and her juices erupted all over his cock. This time her orgasm came in waves after waves and she just almost collapsed and Rohit guided her to bed to rest. She recovered after a few minutes and gave him a deep passionate kiss pulling him closer to her and also guiding his cock in to her again in a missionary style fuck. He realized that after the days fast moving and truly tiring but immensely enjoyable moments, she needed rest and so entered her hot juicy pussy in one swift motion and began fucking her truly hard. He got up and asked her to move down and placed her legs over his shoulders and entered her cunt and her legs over his shoulders allowed him to enter and go deep in her pussy. She moaned and moaned as he began fucking her hard and then he commanded her to lift her ass and respond to his fucking. Nisha was tired but responded by thrusting her ass back up as he withdrew from her pussy and soon both found a rhythm and Rohit was fucking her hard and no stopping him now. He fucked her for possibly another 10 minutes and literally Nisha started responding yes Rohit faster and faster and hard, fuck me like that, oh yes that is the way come darling I am yours is yours and fuck me to your heart’s contentment. He hammered her pussy and she came again saying Oh honey I am Cumming again and he replied yes Nisha dear come all over my cock and let my cock feel all the juices and he also could not hold it any longer and he cummed in her pussy and his ejaculation of his hot white sperm in her pussy caused another climax in her and she too climaxed. Both were too exhausted but kissed each other deeply and slept in the bed. They woke up in the morning or Rohit woke up to the feeling of his cock in between hot lips and realized that he was given a blow job by Nisha and loved the way she was giving it. This time Nisha was intent on going full stream and she began kissing, licking and sucking his cock all over swirling her tongue and Rohit just relaxed and allowed her to pleasure him and receive pleasures. But he could not be a passive partner so just changed position and began eating her pussy and they were now in 69 positions, a perfect way to begin the day. He sucked her by now familiar pussy lips and took her clit in his mouth and began chewing the clit and tongued her pussy. He being an expert in eating a pussy began eating her out using both his tongue and lips and soon both climaxed and cummed in each other’s mouth. He hungrily took all her juices and cleaned her out and she drank all his cum and felt a pleasing sensation. But both knew it is time for another day and Rohit left for his home and Nisha drifted back to sleep, the taste of his cum still in her mouth and relishing it. She slept deeply and woke up only around 11 am. Only then the force of events of past 24 hours hit her but she felt immensely happy and relived her hot fucking times and realized that she has been seduced thoroughly and enjoyed fully what ever happened and certainly will be in Rohit’s arms again and get fucked by him. She is not aware of events to come or the pleasures to come.
Like Reply
posted up to 10th page
Like Reply
Readers hers is an update based on my decision to let rohit recollect some of the passionate sex with Winnie, so this chapter is

Seduction of Rohit by Ravishing winnie for a change, read and comment.

As Rohit was going back to his house, he called his driver by now and he is relaxing in the back seat. He was recalling the events of the past 24 hours, the memorable and joyous time he had with Nisha, a real special sensuous woman he thought. He was also a little surprised as to how fast his plan of seduction worked, wooing her in parties, paying compliments, flirting openly with Winnie, Ritu and others and the occasional calls to her mobile all worked to perfection and he has been able to seduce an enchanting woman. How wonderfully she cooperated with him with agreeing to have sex under skies and stars and melting in his arms and responding so willingly and fully. She is an incredible woman thought Rohit. It was truly an unforgettable joy and experience and he felt highly elated. However as he relaxed in the back seat of his car savoring wonderful sex fest he had, the he also recollected Nisha’s curiosity of Winnie and his mind drifted back to the past as he fondly recollected how for a change Winnie seduced him. Lol.

Anil, Winnie’s hubby joined the company in senior position and was to report direct to Rohit. The MNC Rohit worked has people reporting to him direct as well as reporting thru another boss like Anil. Rohit was quite impressed with Anil and they were more like friends and colleagues. Rohit has also put in place in-house partying to relieve stress and the sales force were encouraged to bring their wives along to join the party and the parties were thoroughly enjoyed by all. They were all in fact looking for the next party and needless to say lots of liquor flowed and so is good quality food. Some times even dancing was on. It was one of those parties when Anil introduced his wife Winnie to him. At that time she was about 36 or so and was undoubtedly a ravishing beauty and full of energy. She was also aware that she is beautiful and made good use of her beauty, Quite frankly Rohit was impressed by her but she being the wife a senior colleague who joined recently only, he decided to be extra cautious and just said Hi and mingled with other colleagues and of course flirted with Ritu, Reshma etc. However his eyes always searched for Winnie and on a few occasions their eyes met with her just smiling at him. On her part Winnie was quite impressed of Rohit of how he carried himself with dignity mixed with naughtiness and as to how he freely mingles with all the colleagues. She felt here is one person who is smart and confidant and despite being the Boss is moving freely with others. She already heard that he is a demanding Boss and a taskmaster but at this party he did not look like that. She realized that he is a professional and he does not mix business and pleasure. Unknowing to her admiration crept in and her eyes too were searching for him and she smiled as they met on a few occasions. But that was all that happened that day and they left for home.

Rohit invited Winnie and Anil for a dinner and selected a nice place to meet. Obviously his taste is good and the ambience excellent. Anil and Rohit talked about the business and sales initially before he said Anil we can talk this any time and let us not convert an evening in to a business conference. So they wined and dined and Winnie too took a glass of wine. She flirted teasing him that he is a taskmaster etc but he did not respond either because her husband was around or has his own reasons. When her husband went to the rest room she bent forward to talk with him giving him the benefit of looking at her cleavage. Her pallu fell by design rather than chance and he had the full benefit of those lovely tits. She could see that he enjoyed this generous show of her tits but still his eyes shifted away only to come back and then shy away from the lovely sight. She enjoyed his discomfort and her passion grew. She teasingly asked him if enjoyed the company of Ritu and he knew immediately that she was aware of his flirting with Ritu and others. So it was while consuming the wine she made up her mind that he seemed a wee bit reluctant and she wanted to flirt with him. She knew that in going for flirting she may cross her limits but decided to take care of the situation as it arises but she also thought may be Anil would love to se her seduce his boss. However she was not sure whether she really wanted to cross limits and seduce him. And so the evening passed and as they finished the dinner Rohit asked the couple how they came and he replied by Taxi, Rohit offered a lift back home since they happened to live in the same area and Anil realizing his wife’s mood offered to sit in front leaving Rohit with Winnie in the back seat. She was chatting with him in the journey touching him with her hands and allowing her pallu to fall to let him have a glimpse of her lovely tits in the dim light. Rohit was at a loss for words as he was usually the one who seduced women and he already slept with some of the wives like Ritu and others as he is no saint. He dropped them and went home but was disturbed by the way the evening went. He started thinking of the evening and the lovely view of her cleavage he saw but was not sure where this is leading and he felt he needed to be careful as her husband is a senior who has joined recently and he does not want any trouble in official situations. He also did not want to hurt Anil. That night Anil and Winnie had sex and they had some of the best sex with Anil banging her doggy and pounding her ass too and also taking her breast in his hands and pinching them. Anil remarked that it looks as if you are very turned on and you seem to be enjoying teasing my boss, she just smiled and he replied that any way I got some of the best fucks in recent months. They had some wild sex that night as she was horny.

Rohit met Winnie again in another party, this time a private one given by one of the clients of his MNC. Many were known to him and he was talking with them and was sitting with one of the persons he knew for long time and sipping a drink. The businessman received a call and he excused himself as he has to leave urgently. Anil walked in with Winnie and said you seem to know a lot of persons here and Rohit replied that he was here for quite some time and some of them are rich businessmen and as he was a member of the clubs he knew them. Even as they were chatting another said Hi to him and he invited him to join. The conversation went on and Rohit introduced the businessman to Anil and Winnie. The client then joined and he was introduced to Winnie and he said that she is really dynamic personality and she blushed. The client before hand requested Rohit not to leave as he needs to talk to him for a few minutes. And they continued to chat and Rohit could understand her mood. Then some one called Anil and he excused himself and joined the caller Leaving Winnie in the company of Rohit as this business bigwig too left by that time. However she was cautious too and mildly flirted but still managed to show him those lovely tits. After meeting the client privately, he dropped them home and the couple had another great night of sex and Anil said yes I am sure you enjoy teasing him and showing off and in the bargain I am getting the best sex. Actually she turned active and fucked him, she on top riding him with all furiousness and he having a great night with her big melons. He was too deeply enjoying his fuck to think ahead of this. He fucked her doggy style again and again that night. The thoughts of Winnie teasing his boss and the discomfort of his boss exited Anil and he was in full blast and fucked her repeatedly pounding her in her pussy and ass and climaxing in both her holes.
Like Reply
Readers here is the update. Thanks for all your support.

In this update winnie falls for him finally and the passionate love between them begins, watch out for some intimate sex not the lewd sex between animals but intimate sex, read on dear readers.

It was at the next in-house party that things went further and she found herself attracted to him. She never felt like this before in all her married life but found herself strangely drawn to him. He on the hand was flirting with Ritu and others and one other woman who attracted his attention was Timmi, a lady with lots of curves and very beautiful. Rohit realized that she must be the wife some one who joined recently but for the present decided to concentrate on Ritu only. And they flirted and as this is usual no one paid any attention. He openly told Ritu to cover her assets as she is making every one hard and she pinched him. Winnie squeezed herself in to the conversation or rather flirting and allowed herself to be brushed by him and his hands briefly touched her back. Rohit knew that this was not by chance but she did so knowingly and willingly. Ritu was in her teasing mood and said Hey Rohit u seems to have a new chic and he asked her to shut up, of course in mock seriousness and she moved away, aware that possibly the new woman wanted some time with him.. Winnie asked him to join her for a drink and both sat at a table and Rohit took his usual small peg leisurely. She took him to one of the farthest tables and sat in such a way that no one can see her display and in the guise of bending showed him those lovely melons and he found his cock stirring and becoming hard. The teasing continued and then Anil arrived and they headed home. Anil relished the teasing and fucked her rather pounder her pussy twice that night. Winnie too realized he is enjoying the tease.

In the nest in-house party things moved finally as she used the same trick of moving in, only this time not many were there and Ritu who flirts so openly was also absent. When she brushed allowing her legs to touch his he smiled and said u seem to be having this habit and she responded that u seem to make be off balance. He said a beauty like you should not allow herself to fall, with pun intended. She responded that some times it is not in her hands. Both laughed and both knew at that time that the stage is set. Deciding to test waters he said only the parts brushing him are not what he would have liked and she teased him saying that the brushing was accidental and he said Ok and laughed. Then Winnie said u also seems to be avoiding talking to me and he replied not that way. So they were leaving and as all proceed to the car and she naughtily let her tits touch his back for a few seconds and smiled. So as they arrived at her house Anil asked him to come for a night cap. Anil said he was feeling like he needed a night cap and both started consuming and Winnie changed in to her night dress and when Anil went for the rest room she bent to serve the snacks and exposed her tits. She gave him a little exposure of her thighs too as that day she took a small glass of wine unknown to Rohit. He knew she was teasing him but was at his wits end. He decided the best course is just to enjoy and looked at her exposure and smiled. Anil returned and soon he left but on way he became aware that she is a ravishing beauty and she was certainly teasing him but unable to understand as his own information was that she is happily married and no issues are there.

The teasing continued for may be another month before she invited Rohit to her house saying her husband left almost a week back and she feeling bored all alone as children too were away. He decided to take plunge and headed to her house though before that he cautioned her since her hubby is not there it may not be good but she said no issues come over. He took his drink before reaching her house since he was not expecting her to serve any drinks. She greeted him and then said I will make the drink for u and handed over the drink and served snacks. They chatted on general matters and she came nearer to him. She was dressed in lovely pink saree and matching blouse and looked at all her ravishing best and he just could not manage to take his eyes away from her. She surely was dressed to kill not in a slutty way but in a very decent and charming way. Her low neck exposed her tits and it was a feast but he was still hesitant. Then it happened as he bent over and was explaining to her he came near to her she simply pulled him and planted a kiss on the lips. Simultaneously she rose and came sat by his side and kissed him deep and blushed, acutely aware that she has taken the first step from which there is no going back. He was a little surprised at her boldness and said so and she replied she was never like this but admitted she has fallen for him from day one. Saying so she came closer crushed her tits on his chest and French kissed him passionately. She was like a person possessed and passion and not lust was seen in her face. She showered his face with kisses in the process her pallu fell through and her lovely white tits are his to see and this time he need not take his eyes and feasted on them when he can, because he was receiving kisses all over. She unbuttoned his shirt and fondly played with his hair and his nips. She was pinching his nips and tweaking them. Rohit knew by now that there is no going back and he allowed himself happily to be seduced. She was also caressing his chest and pressing her tits and he allowed himself to be consumed by her passion. Quietly sipping his drink he caressed her back and fondled her tits. She started kissing his lips again sort of lip-lock one and then the long passionate kiss then his nose, eyes, forehead and cheeks and moving to the chin and travelling to his neck. She travelled down and kissed his chest playing with his hair. She took his nips alternatively licking and sucking them and all he could do was sort of just moan aloud. She gave him all her expert attention and the lick, suck, tweak and pinch continued and this time she too started moaning as by this time he got hold of her tits by putting his hands below her and he too was tweaking them. Obviously enjoying his hands on her tits she lifted her self a little, took a break and unhooked her blouse and bra and threw them in to the sofa. He now has them free and at his disposal and the tit worshipper he is he expertly started his kneading her tits and she just melted and moaned and clung to him increasing her feverish sucking of his nips alternately. They spent some time like that before she recovered and sat close to him saying Oh Rohit don’t know what happened to me really, you are the first man ever other than my husband and he believed her as her voice sounded so sincere. She said that she hoped her choice was right and that he will be able to give the sexual bliss which she thought she will get from him. A confident Rohit replied don’t worry dear I will give an experience to remember and cherish. He felt happy too that he had the chance to make love to some one who is so attached to her hubby. He was immensely pleased that this ravishing and splendid beauty was his now and sure wanted to take her to the summit of pleasures with his arts of tits and cunt worship. She rose made a drink and after he sipped it took a sip too and he was surprised and she stated that she took only on very rare occasions when she felt extremely happy and horny. They took the drink together and were drinking amrit from each others lips too. She decided to move began fondling his cock from his pant and then unzipped and took his cock out. She was not disappointed with his size as she did not expect the size of a porn star. Both knew the stage now has to change and in the process he removed her saree and other clothing and she removed his and both moved to her bed room.
[img]file:///images/smilies/red_smile.gif[/img] [img]file:///images/smilies/laugh.gif[/img]
Like Reply